Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Jock, Zeck, Portacio, O'Malley, Daniel, Granov, Yardin, and more by punisher1919     07/24/15 10:52 AM

Bump. Feel free to hit me up with any offers, Folks. A number of these beauties will probably make their way to Ebay this weekend.

Thanks for Lookin guys and gals.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Superman Adventures 21 by vader2001     07/24/15 10:10 AM

anyone else?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic four 45 cgc graded by SpiderTurtle     07/24/15 10:03 AM

Copy f sold via pm
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: "This Score Needs Fixing" Thread - (After 2015 Awards) by Lookin4Newsstands     07/24/15 10:01 AM

I agree with Jerome and James on different points.

On one hand, modern books definitely don't compare to golden and silver age books point value wise or in value- that's a given.

On the other hand, many recent moderns in CGC 9.8
Jump to new posts Re: WTB All star Comics 58 CGC 9.8 white pages by Thanos88     07/24/15 09:59 AM

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: 1952 Bugs Bunny Franklin Proof PR65 w/CAC! Discovery Piece First &Only known! by dadams     07/24/15 09:57 AM

I've been keeping an eye on this one and just read the GC Press Release: Viewing Article ID (290) Discovery Piece 1952 Proof Bugs Bunny Variety to be Auctioned by GreatCollectionsIan Russell on Wed, Jul 08, 2015 07:47
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Darwyn Cooke Sketches? by JasonDaTwit     07/24/15 09:15 AM

I can vouch for the quick sketch. He did a quicjk one in my ABSOLUTE NEW FRONTIER. I just wanted his sig so it was certainly a nice bonus & surprise for me.

He's there for the fans. One snooty European wanted to cut in line to talk to him
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Petition: Germany about to restrict (coin) collecting by Yoski     07/24/15 08:59 AM

Hi all,
As a collector I was contacted by several German auction houses (Peus, Kuenker, Emporium, Gorny & Mosch) to sign a petition against the restriction of collecting which is currently brewing in Germany (see link below).
http://59891.s
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: THE LAUGHING M4N's feedback thread by Neurosis138     07/24/15 08:49 AM

Awesome guy! Thanks for being easy to work with.
Jump to new posts Re: WTT/WTB ASM 194, Daredevil 168 9.6 - trades include BA 12 by Columbia Comics     07/24/15 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey
CASH

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch by accessndx     07/24/15 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: revivedrevivalKurtis Wiebe will be at Boston Comic-con.

Boston Comic-Con --- Writer/Artist List

Drinks will be served promptly with and after lunch.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mephisto25 Kudos Forum by CCAFF     07/24/15 08:18 AM

Matt bought a high value Marvel Key on time payments and paid as promised and finished ahead of schedule. Great to deal with and a good guy. It was a pleasure enjoy the book!!!!

Christian
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Action Comics 500 (From Oct. 1979) by Peter in Portugal     07/24/15 03:53 AM

https://www.pedigreecomics.com/detail.php?issue_id=48189
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Celestial Comics Convention and Signing Schedule by Celestial Comics     07/24/15 02:54 AM

Welcome to the Celestial Comics convention schedule.

We have listed the conventions and signings that we will be accepting submissions for. If you are interested in submitting books to be signed and then CGC graded for a specific show, ple
Jump to new posts New York Comic Con submissions accepted by Celestial Comics by Celestial Comics     07/24/15 02:05 AM

CELESTIAL COMICS WILL BE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE NEW YORK COMIC CON.

THE MAIL IN SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH.

GET YOUR COMIC BOOKS SIGNED BY GREAT WRITERS AND ARTISTS AND GRADED BY CGC.

NOTE
Jump to new posts Baltimore Comic Con submissions accepted by Celestial Comics by Celestial Comics     07/24/15 02:01 AM

CELESTIAL COMICS WILL BE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE BALTIMORE COMIC CON.

THE MAIL IN SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH.

NOTE:
Jump to new posts Amazing Hawaii Comic Con submissions accepted by Celestial Comics by Celestial Comics     07/24/15 01:58 AM

CELESTIAL COMICS WILL BE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE AMAZING HAWAII COMIC CON.

THE MAIL IN SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH.

N
Jump to new posts Long Beach Comic Con submissions accepted by Celestial Comics by Celestial Comics     07/24/15 01:51 AM

CELESTIAL COMICS WILL BE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE LONG BEACH COMIC CON.

THE MAIL IN SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH.

NOTE:
Jump to new posts Alamo City Comic Con submissions accepted by Celestial Comics by Celestial Comics     07/24/15 01:47 AM

CELESTIAL COMICS WILL BE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE ALAMO CITY COMIC CON.

THE MAIL IN SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH.

NOTE:
Jump to new posts Amazing Houston Comic Con submissions accepted by Celestial Comics by Celestial Comics     07/24/15 01:32 AM

CELESTIAL COMICS WILL BE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE AMAZING HOUSTON COMIC CON.

THE MAIL IN SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 28TH.

NOT
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #171 For Sale Low grade by DavidTheDavid     07/24/15 01:30 AM

Will look great with my popped staples first catwoman
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Logan510 Feedback thread by Wall-Crawler     07/24/15 01:27 AM

Casey recently purchased two raw X-Men books and one CGC X-Men book from me. He was an absolute pleasure to deal and speak with. I would not hesitate to sell (or buy) from him in the future. Two Thumbs Way Up!

Thanks!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal by MagnusX     07/24/15 01:25 AM

Sweet..!

Originally Posted By: GoldeneyeKudos to the CGC Team at Phoenix Comicon this year Jae Lee finished this sketch just as the CGC Team cleared their booth at con for the weeklend. Luckily I caught one of the CGC reps
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTB: 2009 - 2015 Proof Cents by Coindude     07/24/15 01:24 AM

As the title says, I'd like to pick these up in a bundle if anyone has them available. I've been neglecting my cent album for quite some time now and finally got the book caught up with the exception of these.

Please PM me with your offer
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wall-Crawler's Feedback Thread by Logan510     07/24/15 01:15 AM

I recently purchased one slab and two raw X-Men books to help rebuild my collection. Tyler was very easy to work with and as a bonus, fun to chat with as well. The books arrived in perfect shape and I really couldn't be happier with our transaction.
Page 48 of 51 « First<4647484950>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
FSH ~ 1922 Grant with Star Commemorative half PCGS F12 & 1967 SMS Kennedy
by saen78
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
TRADE PLEASE!
by ArmyBud
Yesterday at 02:25 PM
FSH - 90% Silver Dimes - 4 ROLLS (3xMerc / 1xRoos)
by gpnyc
07/28/15 12:20 PM
eBay: 1995-W PR G & S Eagle Set 2 PR70. 3 PR69 UC NGC 1 DAY! AT INSANE PRICE!
by cp_coins
07/28/15 10:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
FS: Marvel Mystery Comics 45, Schomburg WWII Cover
by drbanner
51 minutes 31 seconds ago
Edge of Spider-verse #2 9.6 CGC Signature (Triple Signed) - $250.00 Shippe
by longshot975
Today at 02:53 PM
Action Comics 30 6.5
by goldust40
Today at 02:47 PM
Notti & Nyce Bikini Special 2015: Twin Cities Auctions SDCC variants
by Kevlar
Today at 01:32 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.036 seconds in which 0.028 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.