Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: why is this sent back upside down ? by RWB     08/27/15 09:16 PM

You're welcome....amazing what can be found on the internet.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: classic raboy f.s. master 38 by Straw-Man     08/27/15 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: SqeggsSurprised nobody nabbed this one.

didn't even get a pm on it; i, too, was surprised. maybe the 'bay will do me right!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guy on YouTube claims you don't need mylar bags by Fastballspecial     08/27/15 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: FineCollectorSeen too many polypro bags that were yellowed and essentially glued together to think that supplies don't matter.

I agree. Climate also is a major factor as well. They boards that take image from t
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Games by jmg3637     08/27/15 08:51 PM

What no love for COLECOVISION??
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Mechanika: The Tablet of Destinies by Deadpool     08/27/15 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: HadoMe and the Mrs got tired of the re-releases, collected editions and bajillion variant covers while waiting for the next book.

So we just didn't bother.

Me and my wife are completely the opposite
Jump to new posts Re: Some CGC DC & Marvel key goodness! – Superman 23,24,26 – DD#1, ASM #14 by SNiPER     08/27/15 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: KryptoMayorAmazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 6.0 White pages. Asking $900 $800

per PM

Thank You!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: fenomenol fawcett fetish featured by Straw-Man     08/27/15 08:15 PM

you know how some books were first in line when colors were given out? well…

thanks, boardie!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Closed by GAMBlT     08/27/15 08:09 PM

Closed
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NEW CGC SLABS COPPER/MODERN KEYS by ebtorres     08/27/15 08:03 PM

Classy...

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Could Someone Give Me a Hand With My eBay Settings Please? by Buzzetta     08/27/15 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: FastballspecialReally tracking has greatly improved. I was able to track both packages I sent overseas this month. One to Ireland and the other to Hong Kong.

It has gotten much better in the last few years.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR by goldust40     08/27/15 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ®I watched it a while back but no longer remember it.

That's what happens with all those negative reality inversions - it's like certain events never took place.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Imterview, severin, Robbins, fradon by Twanj     08/27/15 07:31 PM

pretty cool & interesting, thanks...different from women's point of view
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts New @ kittlecoins.com - Many ANA newps; 1955 DDO 58+; Superb Columbians + more by illini420     08/27/15 07:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I just updated my website with some more new listings. Complete descriptions of the coins will also be posted on the website soon.

http://www.kittlecoins.com

Here are some of the newly listed coins
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rogue79 Kudos Thread by Junkdrawer     08/27/15 07:25 PM

I recently had the opportunity to sell some books to AJ. He was professional, communications were simple and the payment was lightning fast. They don't come any better. Five ⭐️ Boardie
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Brave & The Bold 28 Club by Hulk1962     08/27/15 06:50 PM

Thanks!!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Movies you wish had a sequel/prequel? by NewEnglandGothic     08/27/15 06:48 PM

Oooooo... With all things zombies, Cemetery Man could get an update/sequel too.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Eggs Ackley Feedback Thread by heliosten     08/27/15 06:43 PM

Nice big box of undergrounds arrived at the office. Super books from a great seller.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts AUCTIONS ENDING SOON - EBAY STORE - $0.99 SEE BELOW by abccool2     08/27/15 06:41 PM

1st Series Daredevil inc Return of Elektra
1st Series Iron Man
1st Series 1st Print GI Joe and Transformers

Plus many more including -

Archie, Josie, Betty and Me, Beetle Bailey, Chuck Norris, X-Factor, Dazzler, Detect
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Growing Problem with Computers Getting Jammed Up by The Black Hand ®     08/27/15 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: tomega Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ® I was too quick for the little midget. .

As opposed to the huge midgets..............

It's a term of endearment.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show something that no other board member has. by Sagii     08/27/15 06:34 PM

And here's a '50's Australian edition Bugs Bunny comic featuring Porky Pig in a bizarre bondage cover.
Jump to new posts Re: One of our own needs our help - Help me Pay It Forward to Shiverbones! by the blob     08/27/15 06:33 PM

the photo doesn't do it justice. there are little subtle things going on you don't pick up. it's not easy to hit a HR every time on these things. matt has done a few other drunk bear paintings, and they were nice, but i feel like he killed it on t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How Often does Census get updated?? by JaySlim     08/27/15 06:11 PM

Great! Good to know.
I wasn't able to actually pick up my books the last day of the show so I'm dying to know. I know they'll get shipped out to me pretty quick though.

Thank you!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men Annual #14 - Proof of Gambit's 1st published appearance within by Bosco685     08/27/15 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: SecuritybobAll I gotta say is

We just need to take a poll on this argument.

This has been polled to death,what other information could we get from another?
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - HOWARD THE DUCK # 12, # 13 - SLABBED 9.6'S, 9.8'S by Bio-Rupp     08/27/15 05:37 PM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman collecting thread by BB-Gun     08/27/15 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: BB-Gun Originally Posted By: Amin80Ugh, I cant believe how bad Batman was, its an amazing transformation of what we see today compared to Golden/ Silver age.

A lot of the golden age Bat
Page 48 of 51 « First<4647484950>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
WTB 2012 S Kennedy Birth Set in Proof 70.
by Fudope
08:15 PM
Type B Quarters (my hoard) for sale
by stldanceartist
09/01/15 09:44 PM
Monster Toned 1924 Peace $! 2015 High Relief MS70 FS $1770, 1855 $3 PCGS MS62
by AnkurJ
09/01/15 04:29 PM
FSH- Numismatic Reference Books
by Deerefan8420
09/01/15 02:33 PM
Comics Marketplace
Girl With Dragon Tattoo original art WSJ by Paul Hornschemeier
by Carl Zen
Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #3 (1963) raw
by justin
11:26 PM
Nutsy Squirrell #71 FS
by MADSPORTS
09:52 PM
Pedigree Comics' Grand Auction Extended 24 Hours to Thursday Night Sept. 3rd
by Captain_Tripps
09:09 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.039 seconds in which 0.028 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.