Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Comic Con dinner Saturday August 23rd @ 8 PM by joeypost     08/27/14 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Ze-man Originally Posted By: seanfingh
I am sorry I missed the opportunity to increase the arrearage.

+1

Maybe next year.

No maybe. It was not the same without you being there.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM:X-Men 133 by pieces of eight     08/27/14 05:31 PM

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Air Fighters V1 #3 (1942) by Yavin4     08/27/14 05:24 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post your new Modern OA here! by CoinAddict     08/27/14 05:24 PM

I just received the cover to Josh Howard's Dead@17: The Blasphemy Throne #5. I'm happy I finally have a cover from the final arc of one of my favorite series.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM MYSTERY TALES #40 "The Hidden Land" by Johnny545     08/27/14 05:19 PM

Ask NCS
Jump to new posts Re: 1855 half dollar by CHRISS     08/27/14 05:17 PM

Sadly the answer is no. Typically coin mounts have been soldered onto a coin. There is not a safe way to remove metal that has become bonded to the surface of a coin.

Chris, NCS
Ask NCS
Jump to new posts Re: Couple of Questions about MS68 Silver Libertad by CHRISS     08/27/14 05:12 PM

While not explicitly stated, it appears that your question is regarding a coin that is already in an NGC holder. When a coin is submitted already certified, a large part of the conservation process is an evaluation to determine both if conservation
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: aelelarkin's feedback thread by gojira     08/27/14 05:11 PM

I just received two slabs from Steve, great guy to deal with and great packaging. I would definitely deal with Steve again!!!
Ask NCS
Jump to new posts Re: Dull MS Canadian Silver Dollars by CHRISS     08/27/14 05:02 PM

You are correct in assuming we would need to see the coins in hand to make any conservation determination, especially with such a complicated request. The type of request you are asking about is not completely outside the realm of possibility. I wo
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: PCGS grades Sandpaper "Coin" MS 64... by Coindude     08/27/14 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: messydeskNope. To get the grit specified on the holder, you need to pay an additional $24 attribution fee. now that wouldn't shock me in the least!
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Manufacturing Printing Error Silver Age by porcupine48     08/27/14 04:59 PM

Very swell book.I think it is Bob who has a crazy miscoloured Submariner...Don't know if it was subbed though.And am not certain it was him.
But books like yours and the one I mentioned are very cool to me!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Featured Sketch Cover of the Week by Ryan.     08/27/14 04:59 PM

Awesome!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #1 Club by Larryw7     08/27/14 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: bluechip Originally Posted By: showcase22gr1959I understand this is a file copy, but did Bob Kane owned a few Batman 1's. Is it that unique to command that kind of premium?

He acquired a second hand low gr
Ask NCS
Jump to new posts Re: Milk Spots on Silver Eagle by CHRISS     08/27/14 04:56 PM

Milk spots are an awful blemish that can be found on many modern silver coins. As unattractive as they can be, these kinds of spots can not typically be helped through conservation. These opaque white spots began life during the planchet stage of p
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How to ship via Media Mail and make it a viable shipping option? by vaillant     08/27/14 04:49 PM

Interesting.

I recall having a template for a similar document to protest with the Italian postal service, but in the end I never used it and don’t know where I put it.
I have to dig it out, as it can be handy here and there…
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Hi guys, I just added some new art. by suspense39     08/27/14 04:48 PM

mine too! nice pick up!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: ADELSO CORONA SKETCHES FOR HEROES CONVENTION 2014 !!! by meshuggah     08/27/14 04:33 PM

Just came home to this. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture. Thanks so much to Adonis and Adelso.

[img][/img]
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 181 CGC 5.0 white pages by mrlatko     08/27/14 04:27 PM

So, I guess I am too late here?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Your Action Comics Collection no. 25-75 by AlexanderM     08/27/14 04:23 PM

I love that 68... what is the story with Susie?? Did DC think she would be a big attraction or was she? She seems completely out of place in a Superman story...

We still have strangely few in the 50ties... weird..
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action comics 1 color guide by bluechip     08/27/14 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: sfcityduckCover size, I believe.

Yes, it was cover size.

I was ready to buy it but then was talked out of it by others. Shouldn't have listened to them (and for all I know one of them bought it)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 9.9 and 10 grades not considered in low value tiers? by Transplant     08/27/14 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: plitchI gave a 9.9 on a book in an Economy invoice today. I guess I should go back and change it. No one told me it wasn't allowed.
Was it an X-Men #101?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh SS in from SDCC by Darrell F     08/27/14 04:13 PM

bump it up. Will listen to offers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost 8 by peterpark     08/27/14 04:03 PM

Nice pickup, I think I have one too but she gets me every time!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Southern Bastards from Image by The Authority     08/27/14 03:57 PM

Its a fun, gritty, and well done series so far. I can't wait for next week.
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale Fantastic Four 1-109 by Omaha-CGC-Comics     08/27/14 03:50 PM

Gotcha... didn't see that it had ended here. Thought they were still available.
Thanks.
Page 48 of 58 « First<4647484950>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: Grandma's coins
by stldanceartist
11:23 PM
WTB 1963-D Roosevelt MS67* of MS67*FT
by Lablover
08:51 PM
Labor Day Sale - Toners!
by physics-fan3.14
06:16 PM
Today at GreatCollections - NGC Franklins, Morgans, Rare Gold and More
by ianrussell
08/31/14 05:03 PM
Comics Marketplace
Lots of HIGH GRADE RAW BOOKS
by nochips
01:25 AM
Fear 19 and Fantastic Four 46 FS
by bubbagump
01:00 AM
Ending tomorrow! Bryan Hitch, Al Rio, Dheeraj Verma
by alrioart
12:47 AM
JIM 83 Blue Label CGC 1.0
by MarvelOnly
11:27 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.