Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What actors (past or present) would be YOUR pick to play a superhero? by Bio-Rupp     03/21/15 12:35 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jsilverjanet kudos thread by Bio-Rupp     03/21/15 12:31 PM

Snagged a sweet Grendel statue off of Hector and it looks great.

As always, packed with lots of TLC.

Thanks buddy

xxx ooo

Rupp

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Millie the Model #2 by comicdey     03/21/15 12:30 PM

I have a couple early issues below 10 but pretty sure those aren't it. Good luck
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Silver Eagle NGC Proof 70 Ultra Cam by bobloblaw123     03/21/15 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: BruceSJust some friendly advice, You may have trouble selling here if you don't except PP, have no references and being so new. You may want to offer sending coin first to established members or rethink your acceptance of
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see your ROBOT covers! by jimbo_707     03/21/15 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Hank PymMy newest addition ...

Great cover! I narrowly missed picking up a nice raw copy (possibly the Pennsylvania copy) on eBay a few months ago. (I hesitated too long, as usual.)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post punk icons reimagined as Marvel superheroes by Bird     03/21/15 12:20 PM

I really enjoyed these as well, and I thought the photoshopped pictures were the best part! It was probably so easy to do, especially with the Devo picture, but it worked for me. You get to see the art as well as vintage photos of the musicians, how
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: the "I don't need no stinkin' r1970d feedback thread" by DavidTheDavid     03/21/15 12:16 PM

Roy has hooked me up with more than one major book. This time it was a Strange Tales 110. Thanks so much, sir!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Batman 39 - Exclusive La Mole Capullo Cover by Mijael.Levy     03/21/15 12:03 PM

Hello everyone i am selling this Batman 39 Capullo cover . NM-

Price $30 + $6 shipping (from mexico) to USA and Canada

Rules

- No shamers and probies

- Paypal please

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Looks like the next round of HA and CLINK auctions should have some good stuff by simplyrob     03/21/15 11:52 AM

No Invincble stuff in either. Meh.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Huge group of raw silver/bronze books up on Ebay..low/mid/high grade, some keys" by rube11     03/21/15 11:46 AM

Starting Sunday night 3/22 I am offering all books starting at .99. Bunch of different titles and grades. Please check them out under "rube11" as the seller.

Thanks,
Steve
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con submissions accepted by Desert Wind Ent.     03/21/15 11:38 AM

Desert Wind's Celestial Comics will be accepting mail in submissions for the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con taking place June 19th-21st. The mail in submission deadline is June 12th. Pricing details may be found in the Desert Wind's Celestial Comics w
Jump to new posts Wizard World Las Vegas submissions accepted by Desert Wind Ent.     03/21/15 11:29 AM

Desert Wind's Celestial Comics will be accepting mail in submissions for the Wizard World Las Vegas taking place April 24th-26th. The mail in submission deadline is April 17th. Pricing details may be found in the Desert Wind's Celestial Comics webs
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1880-s Morgan by bobloblaw123     03/21/15 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: johnny9434coool grade and welcome to the forums.

thanks!
Jump to new posts Big Wow submissions accepted by Desert Wind Ent.     03/21/15 11:26 AM

Desert Wind's Celestial Comics will be accepting mail in submissions for the Big Wow ComicFest taking place April 18th-19th. The mail in submission deadline is April 10th. Pricing details may be found in the Desert Wind's Celestial Comics website.<
Jump to new posts MegaCon submissions accepted by Desert Wind Ent.     03/21/15 11:24 AM

Desert Wind's Celestial Comics will be accepting mail in submissions for the MegaCon taking place April 10th-12th. The mail in submission deadline is April 3rd. Pricing details may be found in the Desert Wind's Celestial Comics website.

Jump to new posts WonderCon submissions accepted by Desert Wind Ent.     03/21/15 11:21 AM

Desert Wind's Celestial Comics will be accepting mail in submissions for the Wondercon taking place April 3rd-5th. The mail in submission deadline is March 27th. Pricing details may be found in the Desert Wind's Celestial Comics website.

Jump to new posts Phoenix Comic Con submissions accepted by Desert Wind Ent.     03/21/15 11:17 AM

Desert Wind's Celestial Comics will be accepting mail in submissions for the Phoenix Comic Con taking place May 28th-31st. The mail in submission deadline is May 22nd. Pricing details may be found in the Desert Wind's Celestial Comics website.
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Smash and Grab Burglary by johnny9434     03/21/15 11:17 AM

will keep an open eye on that in this area. what a bummer to hear
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Centaur Comics by G.A.tor     03/21/15 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: jimjum12Someone just listed a Funny Pages 35 CGC 8.0 on Clink @ $4000...... might be my favorite Centaur cover..... wish I could afford it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) i bet I know who
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Archie 1 CLUB by Badger     03/21/15 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Timely Originally Posted By: BadgerIn-Laws gave me eBay gift certificates for Christmas and I have been waiting to find just the right purchase. I wanted to buy something I would love but would be outside of my norma
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ft88 by Paddy_McShillihan     03/21/15 11:02 AM

First time buying from Ed ....No issues at all , shipped fast

Will buy again ......
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Is It Possible... by Lablover     03/21/15 11:01 AM

Quote: I'm pretty sure you have to have a set price on here.

Ok, done...thanks.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Grade these two coppers... by brg5658     03/21/15 10:57 AM

Grades and commentary posted above.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: ebay 1c NR - Noto Danger Girl, Superman Splash, Cap Am, Avengers, Hercules pages by malvin     03/21/15 10:40 AM

Hi Folks

I have a batch of art ending tomorrow. I am also taking an Easter break for 2 or 3 weeks after this, so bid now

The items and current prices are

1. Phil Noto Danger Girl Hawaiian Punch Interior page - A ra
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Proof coins and hairlines by RWB     03/21/15 10:37 AM

Cleaning coins to make them "clean and bright" was common practice among museums of the 19th and early 20th centuries. Many wonderful pieces in the National Collection have been abused in this way -- including the unique 1849 double eagle.
Page 48 of 55 « First<4647484950>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1953 Panamanian Commemorative 50th Anniversary of the Republic 1 Balboa for Sale
by Mohawk
Yesterday at 02:43 PM
Several Items for Sale
by coinman_23885
Yesterday at 02:37 PM
Canadian Coins for Sale
by Mohawk
Yesterday at 02:31 PM
1989 No Dot Proof Silver Libertad For Sale
by Mohawk
Yesterday at 02:22 PM
Comics Marketplace
Defenders 10 CGC 9.2
by ALcomics
13 minutes 59 seconds ago
AF15 CGC 1.8 SS/FF45 CGC 9.0/Bats 59 6.5/Tec 66 CGC 5.5 & 6.0(R)/ST89 CGC 4.0
by Mishmashman
31 minutes 50 seconds ago
Modern Keys & Hot Books - EOSV2, Civil War, Suicide Squad & More!
by fmaz
Today at 12:02 AM
A Few Keys FS
by bubbagump
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.035 seconds in which 0.027 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.