Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The quality of posts in the Water Cooler suck big ones by The Black Hand ®     Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: wombat

That's Danica Thrall. She's a famous plumber.
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Coin #500 by Walkerfan     Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Awesome! I LIKE your list and you have it planned out VERY well! If you keep at it and BELIEVE---you WILL succeed. Congrats on coin #500!!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Doctor Strange Movie is Coming… by VintageComics     Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: TupennyConan Originally Posted By: VintageComicsIt might be just me but I always thought the Vision sucked.

I once misattributed this sentiment to fingh, a fellow Vision enthusiast. He was fit
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: Comparing Two bills with the same grade by mountaindewfan     Yesterday at 10:12 PM

OK. Thanks for the help.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Are Chinese Lianhuanhua Comics? by rjrjr     Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Good point. I do not have interior pictures for the lianhuanhua I have. Here is the Star Wars Chinese "comic" most people are familiar with:

http://www.nickstember.com/chinese-star-wars-comic-part-1-6/
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you born with persistent, driving behaviors, or do you learn them? by The Black Hand ®     Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: MetalPSII will never procreate.

You are all welcome

I felt the same way. When I'm gone, I'm gone. A memory for some for a
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Prices dropped lower: Bolland, Totleben, Arthur Adams by Brauny     Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Bump...

Prices lowered on the Bolland Killing Joke prelim and the Arthur Adams color Storm.
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Canada requests by ComeToCanadaNGC     Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: ComeToCanadaNGCHi Ali,

Here are some new issues for the Canada>Bullion>Silver Maples with Privy Marks set.

1. 2014 Horse with Chinese Character double privy issued by the Bank of China.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fight Club 2 - Amanda Conner Tates Comics Exclusive Variant NM+/MT by Par2ch     Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: fmaz"Normal rules apply" you say?

But isn't the First Rule....

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SET REQUEST THREAD (full sets only) 2015 by garybob1     Yesterday at 09:47 PM

GEMMA:

Could Spider-Verse (2 issues + variants) and Spider-Verse Team-up (3 issues + variants) be combined with the Edge of the Spider-verse set or could a new set called Spider-Verse have all 3 sets in it?

Thanks!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Paul Rudd is Ant-Man by quillandtankard     Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Tales to Astonish #36 - 1st appearance of Tiny Saddle
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by Tiger Topher     Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Here's something that I just bought from someone an hour ago.

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Batman Adventures 12 9.8 or 9.6 by paperheart     Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: bomber-bob Originally Posted By: iceman399
1. Is a book of this value really at the bank, is your neighbourhood that dangerous?
2. Do you not have any photo/picture of the book?
3. If you gave him a pr
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FLASH #139 CLUB: PROFESSOR ZZZZOOOMM!!! by VintageComics     Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Jking3437Wow thats a huge uptick from the last sale of $1554 in '09

Pretty sure I might have sold that 9.4...and a 9.6, and a 9.2 or two.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Dr. Balls' Diner by romanheart     Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Good luck. Though personally I wish you opened a comic shop again so you can give us members a sizeable discount
Comics General
Jump to new posts I Met a Documented Fearless Front Facer - Image of Certificate by Moondog     Yesterday at 09:42 PM

The collector who received the FFF certificate is Terry Levin. Terry gave me permission to release his name. He stated that he takes no credit for anything other than believing it was time to name the character and that Stan agreed to use Sharon Ca
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sealed comic packs from the 90's by Jonahmeh     Yesterday at 09:40 PM

marvel comics collectors pack with spiderman #360 & Web Of Spiderman #97. The books look NM-, but you never know in a sealed pack. Asking $15

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CLOONEYTHON 20 - THE GOLDEN GEORGE EDITION by Bio-Rupp     Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 3rd Annual CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest! by Spidey-fan73     Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Missed out last year. Count me in this year please.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sandman V2 #1 & #8 Appreciation Thread: "Don't wake me, I'm dreaming!!!" by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: jaja-mon12It looks like Sandman #8b is on it's way with a new high for CGC 9.8 copies with a $3,346 HA sale today!

HA Sandman #8B

That's impressive for a MA book on HA. Any thoughts about this
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB - Wildstorm 9.8's by Doktor     Yesterday at 09:37 PM

So I was looking for these a while back & didn't have any luck, but figured I'd give it a shot again.

Looking for any of the following in a CGC 9.8

Authority 1
Planetary 1
Wildcats Version 3.0 1
Stormwatch 37
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread... by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Snikt!1988 Originally Posted By: TheAmazing R.J.S.Get this hot Stan Lee sig, before its bye bye gone baby

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Amazing-Spid...=item2c9b750cb0

thats the one I owned.. b
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch's Music Game by Ditch Fahrenheit     Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Park Originally Posted By: Ditch Fahrenheit

Sorry to cause any concern. Just real busy lately.

I've learned not to read the boards when I'm under a time crunch....10 minutes turns into hours so
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: What's the rarest magazine you own? by oakman29     Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Junkdrawer Originally Posted By: oakman29Insanely cool my friend. They look like comic books, but technically they are mags...I guess

118 years old,damn! Just think where those books have been,and fina
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts ebay 1c NR - Silvestri Wolverine, Waid DD, Bennett JLA Splash, Pham Ghost Rider by malvin     Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Hi Folks,

I just listed a bunch of art on ebay starting at 1 cent with no reserve! They are:

1. A Khoi Pham Daredevil page from the Mark Waid run! (issue 10.1)

2. A Marc Silvestri Wolverine page with Tyger Tyger!
Page 5 of 47 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1971-D Friendly Eagle and 1976-D Type 1 Ike Dollars For Sale
by Mohawk
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
EBAY: NICE COLLECTION OF NGC/PCGS HIGH GRADE TOP POP JEFFERSON NICKELS MANY FS'S
by Official Coins
05/27/15 08:54 PM
PCGS/NGC graded Modern Gold Eagles for just $80 over melt shipped
by jimineez
05/27/15 11:51 AM
NETHERLAND INDIES BANKNOTES
by Mika
05/27/15 05:44 AM
Comics Marketplace
Iron Man 2 (30+) 1/1 Sketch Collection on eBay- all start $9.99
by Mommacat
44 minutes 22 seconds ago
FS: Farmer's Daughter #2! Hot 1950s GGA title...
by Point Five
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Just Certified Hi Grade Silver & Bronze Marvels in Pedigree Comics June Auction
by Captain_Tripps
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
ebay 1c NR - Silvestri Wolverine, Waid DD, Bennett JLA Splash, Pham Ghost Rider
by malvin
Yesterday at 09:24 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.029 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.