Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64 by thirdgreenham     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: trmoore54Tough competition for me this round vs Andy/thirdgreenham...2nd Round has been my nemesis...

Thinking I need at least 2 bulls-eyes...probably 3...

I'm confident that one of us will advan
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: MARVEL BRONZE: AVENGERS - CONAN - DEFENDERS - MARVEL TEAM-UP - FF by comicstock     Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Tomorrow (Friday), I'll be adding 30 or so Bronze Age Iron Mans to the list. (No #55s)
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: "Whoa. Ladies. I need names and shots. Bartender!" (Fantastic Four 1) by rfoiii     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Filter81 Originally Posted By: rfoiiiFinal PRICE DROP!

Fantastic Four 1 still available at $1,900 shipped with insurance in the US

$225 Below GPA 12 month average of $2,126!

Below 12
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2013-14 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by tth2     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

No transfer ban for Barca, and Financial Fair Play will NOT result in any teams being banned from European competition.

I`m shocked--SHOCKED--at these announcements.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by Elbesaar     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Jeff,

The 1894 in 58 is really stunning and for the Neophytes of this series,
this is a date to recond with. Much more difficult that the average collector
realizes.

The 1901-S is undergraded, IMHO, in AU 50.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Manifest 1,2,3 Sheltered 1,2,3 Black Science 1, 2, 3 all 9.8, and more 9.8's by Dmac538     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AntBrownManifest destiny #3

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Organization! Spreadsheets! by Meeklo     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: WaylanderWill the spreadsheet include variant covers?

Say for example X-Men (volume 1) 1 - 544 including all variants and if yes, does the price change for including variants?

It would be like adding
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Season 4 by tth2     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

I think a good deal of men would have liked to have seen Emma Peel`s bewbs back in the day.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by Johnny545     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

I love the purple tones on this one.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CHEW LOT FOR SALE by DomUga     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I want to but i really shouldn't

GLWTS!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink May Auction by suspense39     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BirdI was looking at HA again and I really love that Alex Raymond Flash Gordon. It is out of my league though. But it has such great characters and great lines everywhere. Simply beautiful.

Those are just super
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by slym2none     Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: MetalPSIYeah, as someone who will never sell here in a million years, but might buy occasionally, it's hard to really take this place seriously with all the shenanigans regarding policy.

HoS and PL? More like, o
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by catrick339     Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Everywhere I looked I expected someone to note that the Eric Koenig was probably the son or grandson of the original Eric Koenig from Sergeant Fury and the Howling Commandos. I'm kinda surprised that Triplett didn't pick up on that during Oswal
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 market direction by tth2     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: BassGMan Originally Posted By: delekkersteThis is so true:

Rich Buy Real Estate, Poor Want Gold

I'm all for owning some precious metals as a store of value/disaster hedge. I look at them as a ve
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Coin turned in holder by coinman1794     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Nutmeg CoinA fellow I see at many of the shows bought an NGC certified Saint that was as spotted as a leopard in an MS61 holder, copper spots, he said he bought it just over the gold value. He said that he submitted it un
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Thread Has Two Questions by bb8     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: 999ghosts1 Future Past... The one they are now going to
*spoon* up in the movie

2 Mantra (I loved, can't help it - but only the first series)

I was a bit weirded out by the chick who was actual
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by Par2ch     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Not a sketch cover but I wanted to show this off

Secret Wars #1 HOMAGE - Age of X version by Steve Kurth
Steve was one of the artists on Age of X, and just finished a Age of X back up story for X-Men #300

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts ebay 1c NR - Dwyer Cap, Wagner Grendel, Kristiansen Sandman, Dragotta Crow by malvin     Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Hi Folks,

I've listed another batch of art on ebay starting at 1c with no reserve! They are

1. Two consecutive pages (2 auctions) from Captain America 342 by Kieron Dwyer and Al Milgrom

2. A Grendel War Child page by
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: wts: Batman C2E2/ ECCc by jawn     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

I have a few ECCC #29 that I would swap for E2C2 #29, but not sure which you have.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Craig'slist top 40 by Westy Steve     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: gradejunky Originally Posted By: Shadow ImagesThis one popped up on a sat morning with no pictures and I tried to contact the seller to no avail. I went on a couple of errands and came back,I looked again to see they
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 NHL PLAYOFF PREDICTION THREAD! by retrothecollector     Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Yes Bruins win in OT!!!!!!

3-1 Series

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How to read Daredevil run by Erndog     Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: jaybes Originally Posted By: ErndogStart at #1 and go from there

But seriously, as has been said go with the Masterworks.

Essentials are cheaper too and you will have to switch to them even
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: what would cause this color on a buffalo nickle? by coinman1794     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Not to beat a dead horse, but yes, this piece is corroded, with rough bubbly surfaces and green verdigris.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN ADVENTURES # 12 - NM GLOSSY COPY - FIRST HARLEY QUINN by iceman399     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

She had hair on her chinny chin chin!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ask Gator by Primetime     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

For me --top 3 Schomburg Cap covers:

All Select 1
All Select 2
Cap 33/USA 8 (can't pick)
Page 5 of 59 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
04/23/14 08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
04/23/14 08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
04/23/14 03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
04/23/14 11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
CA117+118 - Falcon 1 2 combo, ToS75 - Sharon Carter, Tho165 - HIM
by heymikesays
01:24 AM
ebay 1c NR - Dwyer Cap, Wagner Grendel, Kristiansen Sandman, Dragotta Crow
by malvin
11:24 PM
eBay 99 cents, NR - Bachalo Poison Ivy/Batman/Superman + other pieces
by Doc McCoy
11:00 PM
Schomburg CGC, House Of Secrets #92 CGC, Zenescope CGC & SO MUCH MORE!
by WalkinWillie
09:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.