Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Montreal comic con 2016, 8 -10 July by mysterio     Today at 01:50 PM

Coming up!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by the blob     Today at 01:48 PM

An interweb search would have shed light on the whole golden tee phenomenon

I had never heard of it either.

But there's a lot of stuff I don't know.
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Allen Stockton by DWLange     Today at 01:44 PM

I've been unsuccessful in reaching him by email or phone. Does anyone have knowledge of his present circumstances?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: An oil painting I made by USAuPzlBxBob     Today at 01:43 PM

You have a fertile imagination, and envious technique and talent.

Very edgy, with great eyes and motif.

You should do a whole series along this theme. Sort of a storyboard of cliffhangers.

I sort of like
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Arrow Photo covers by iceman399     Today at 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Starlord86where they listed as Near Mint on the site? The dude that works there says he wont look at the books for me and send the best one

I've bought moderns for Midtown for signings, what I would recommend i
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men 100 9.2 and X-men 101 8.0, came back SS 8.0 and SS 7.0 by T-VO     Today at 01:35 PM

Thanks homie!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Gohastings shipping by krighton     Today at 01:33 PM

1 comic received, 1 comic being returned.....comic slid into a flimsy cardboard mailer with no bag or backing board. Bent like a Boomarang
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG by Mmehdy     Today at 01:27 PM

Cap hits 25 mil on Thursday night previews.. Gonna hit close to 200 for weekend...great start
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Jae Lee Sketches plus Batman 404 9.8 signed by Frank Miller by Mayor006     Today at 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: MedicAR Originally Posted By: seanfinghBlack bolt

Oh...look...there on the floor like a trampled dog turd. It's my hopes and dreams...

oh, those must have been what landed on me afte
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: STAR TREK - MISSION NEW YORK: SEPT 2-4, 2016 (NYC - JAVITS CENTER) by Mayor006     Today at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: J2I dream of someone facilitating a Trek convention...

Speaking of....have you seen a couple more original series names showed up for the next Hollywood show.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: SA/BA DC - Adams GL; Whitmans; Swamp Thing 1; Treasuries; misc. - 3% OFF by jools&jim     Today at 01:19 PM

FINAL DISCOUNTS, 5/6/2016:

Take 30% OFF of all remaining items except for the Treasury lot (the 25% discount still applies) and the large DC reading lot (price is still $30 Priority shipped, but other items purchased from this threa
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Help Identifying OA Muppets 1981 King Features Newspaper Strip? by RobbieC     Today at 01:16 PM

I recently picked up some original art. This piece I would like to identify if anyone out there is better than I am at detective work because I can't figure it out.
It is a very cool piece that basically has every comic strip character that King
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Your first comic? by Hado     Today at 01:12 PM

First book I got was through a program at school

When I saw a higher grade copy I was shocked, I had no idea the cover was so vibrant.

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Madison -- TBD, 2017 by mysterio     Today at 01:11 PM

Now Madison has been quietly removed from the Wizard lineup for next year.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON - NOV. 11-13, 2016 - PROVIDENCE, RI by JasonDaTwit     Today at 01:08 PM

They've Added:

- ANTHONY MACKIE (FALCON)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: GRAILS GAME by Transplant     Today at 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: Bosco685

I saw the shadow underneath the head and knew immediately it was a trophy display.

Death's Trophy Wall by Sam Kieth

An
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by krighton     Today at 12:44 PM

Negan is the only comedy twd gets....I hope he never leaves.....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015-2016 NHL Thread by mrwoogieman     Today at 12:37 PM

Both goalies have been top notch and the penalty kill for both teams has been phenomenal. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there have been multiple power plays for each team where they didn't register a shot on net!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mother's Day presents from infants? by fantastic_four     Today at 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: DoohickamabobGet a Mother's Day card and use a baby-safe inkpad to put the babies' handprint or footprint on the card, like they are "signing" it.

Thanks for this suggestion--I went with it by buying a few colo
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Which comics should I send in to get graded? by dporges     Today at 12:35 PM

I want to see that "Colonel of Two Worlds" in a slab, though, for laughs.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018) by Dick O.     Today at 12:27 PM

A ton of insight into the 'Infinity War' movies:

http://collider.com/avengers-infinity-war-joe-anthony-russo-interview/
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell covers for sale!!! by Dutch74     Today at 12:26 PM

Are you sure the ASM606 is NM? Maybe I am mistaken, but that book seems to have some serious spine creasing. BTW, this is not an attempt to ruin your sales, I guess nobody wants discussion after a deal has been closed.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM 1904-O Vam 22A1 by Nutmeg Coin     Today at 12:26 PM

Just my opinion; VAM could be worth more: http://www.vamworld.com/1904-O+VAM-22A1
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Tales from the Island of Serendip by Flex Mentallo     Today at 12:17 PM

We are still on the lookout for donations:

"There are several other aspects for which Roshni needs fund. For example, a good lady English tutor for the adolescents can be deputed with a cost of 3000/- per month and may be a good computer t
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The Jungle Book - Disney (2016) by Hado     Today at 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: CDaBruceGreat movie. Loved the cowbell joke.

Gotta have moah
Page 5 of 46 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
New @ kittlecoins.com - Amazing 1908-S IHC; Toned Silver Eagles; World & more!
by illini420
10:24 PM
Selling Coins at Auction + 1905 $2.5 Gold
by banknotes123
05/04/16 10:11 PM
For Swap : 100rs India Star/Replacement PMG 65 Pick Unlisted
by Manish Golecha
05/04/16 04:17 PM
British India 10rs Watermark sheet 35 notes uncut for 0.99$ auction
by Manish Golecha
05/04/16 03:55 PM
Comics Marketplace
GIANT-SIZE SUPER-VILLIAN TEAM-UP # 1---CGC 9.8 WHITE (shipping inc.)
by Grantley Goddard
DETECTIVE COMICS #73 NO RESERVE AUCTION! 1ST SCARECROW
by Dale Roberts
03:13 PM
FS: Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 6.5, OW/W Pages
by jterp5
02:49 PM
Spidey keys, SW1s, MOS, WD 108, Deadpool 1 all on the bay!
by BM Cruz
02:22 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 8 queries. Zlib compression enabled.