Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Appreciation Thread by simplyrob     Today at 01:12 AM

Mike, how about a Tartakovsky style cartoon?
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Showcase #4 Club by G.A.tor     Today at 01:12 AM

Originally Posted By: texmurphy2099that was an incredible looking 8.0 - hey Gator how were the grades of the SC4s you saw though? 6+ stuff?
A 4.5,4.0 and 3.0 sold at Sdcc. One 6.5 and a restored 8.5 did not
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Berkeley Comic Con Aug. 7 plus board meet-up. Comics only show! by woowoo     Today at 01:08 AM

Wow old school last show i did was Brian copland hayward around 85 with Hal Verb.
I could have got a beat Action 1 with old tape down the spine for 3k asking 2k by the end of the show.
Richmand bridge was 25 cents to get home with my greml
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Days of Summer Sale.. by Pitboss     Today at 01:05 AM

A "Why the heck not?"
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Unpopular Golden Age Opinions Thread! by rjpb     Today at 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: samfromcaliforniaNot sure if these are unpopular opinions, but let's air them and find out.

Sub-Mariner is a boring character. A guy in swimming trunks who swims. Why should I waste a dime on that?

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Many Golden Age Books from an Orig Owner collection! by Shadow Images     Today at 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: AnkurJ

Ahww your killing me
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC Black Mask Exclusives and maybe other things I can find by DoomBat     Today at 01:00 AM

Thanks again to everyone who's purchased already and paid. Packages should start going out tomorrow. Here's what's left, and a few other restocked/new goodies. I'll close the thread tomorrow, but feel free to PM me any offers on anything.

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2016 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by wormser61     Today at 12:52 AM

Only got 3 at SDCC

Scott Koblish

Terry Dodson

Ken Lashley
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Original art panel at SDCC by adamstrange     Today at 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By: CleangoneAfter the panel, I had a good conversation with the (self-admitted) newbie who asked the question about Dustin Nguyen art. He was asking general questions about how to approach things and not get burned too bad b
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Preacher - AMC by Doktor     Today at 12:44 AM

this show is improving. took a while to find its footing, but it's getting better. Not quite great yet. But getting there.

I did love the Breaking Bad homage scene though when the angels were waiting for their ride. Same exact spot Walter
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Sharpies!? by 01TheDude     Today at 12:36 AM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread by mikerb2223     Today at 12:30 AM

Anyone like board games? Miniature based table top games? There is a Kickstarter going on right now based on the AMC The Walking Dead show. Check it out.

Walking Dead No Sanctuary
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BeachBum's 2016 SDCC Sales Thread - PART TWO!!! by I like pie     Today at 12:19 AM

PM sent Dre
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Rachel Rising by Psithyrus     Today at 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: CoinAddictThe Black Omnibus will be shipping soon. I received my tracking number saying it is expected to be shipped Friday.

I got mine, too. Will be here Thursday!

Well, actually it will go to my
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by The Authority     Today at 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: bigclutch Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: ebtorresWish I could go to TWD event in Kentucky, there will be an exclusive available to the first 2K fans.

Its about 3 1/2 hours f
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Baker Romance by rjpb     Today at 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: MBFan Originally Posted By: rjpbGiordano is credited with this cover, and the background certainly looks like his work, but the man and especially the woman in the foreground look a lot like Baker, with perhaps Giorda
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: New teen titans #4 9.8 by IvanTheTerrible     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Paying premium for a perfectly centered, white pager. Pm offers.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Whats the best comic you have ever read? by Surfer12     Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Shade the Changing Man #1 (1990 2nd Series) had me from page 1: a woman on page 1? (Till that point I had only read Spideys and mutant stuff, Excalibur, Bats--thought all comics were about men with super powers).

But wait, why is there a
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL by AnkurJ     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Gorgeous!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Early Amazing Spider-Man by Spyder!     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: JazzManLast One

Amazing Spider-Man 1
Old Label CGC 6.5
Signed by Jack Kirby on the first page
Off-White Pages
$12,000

GPA records last sale a couple of weeks back was $12,500.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread by nriccijr     Yesterday at 11:34 PM

There's something that just bugs me about those figures. It might be the way the pixels were put on a 3D figure. I've been trying to like them but I just don't. I love the display and idea though and I'm glad NECA is back making figures. I think I'll
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 2-4, 2016 by IntoAnother     Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: greggy Originally Posted By: IntoAnother Originally Posted By: greggyBooked my flight yesterday.

The comic buying is better than Heroes.

Do they sell gelato in Baltimore?

Or wo
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Price Variant Club by finecomics     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

what do you guys think a 8.5 slab OW/W of SW 1 would sell for today?

9.0 recently went for around 10k

and last 8.5 sale was Nov 2015 (right before the movie) for $7200.

to confuse matters, 9.0s sold around movie time
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Who is your favortite character in comics??? by Surfer12     Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Shade the Changing Man

[img]http:// http://www.deviantart.com/art/Shade-the-Changing-Man-381333650[/img]
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Belgian Congo by Congo Kid by Scott A     Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Thanks a lot @RWB!
Page 5 of 40 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
90% Silver rolls / Pre-1933 Gold
by gpnyc
09:08 AM
WTB 1893s and 1894p morgans for dansco album
by mackbrass
07/24/16 02:44 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Gold CAC Doily Dime; Toned Morgan; Tokens; Medals; World
by illini420
07/23/16 10:42 AM
Type set for sale at Great collections ending this Sunday
by x2rider
07/22/16 06:04 PM
Comics Marketplace
Batman Adventures 12 CGC 9.8 White Pages
by Snikt!1988
07:13 AM
I can't take them all to the grave thread!
by comicjack
06:02 AM
for sale : several color guide complete issues from marvel and DC
by allard
03:53 AM
FS: "Killing Joke movie made me do it" Convergence Cover Jill Thompson
by jick
02:44 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.