Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Spacehawk Figurine & Statue by telerites     Today at 09:10 AM

That is great - I actually just won this book on Ebay (not in hand yet). It is a numbered edition of 250 copies of which this is number 233. It is signed by Basil's son, Monte, Ron Goulart and the book designer. Looks like I need to add your figur
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Needing Help with Bronze by Garlanda     Today at 09:05 AM

I really don't think you're too far off. Wouldn't the presence of stains on both the front and back cover be enough to drop a book that was otherwise structurally a 9.4 down to a 9.0? A dry clean and press might bump it up to 9.2 but I don't think
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts BREAKING NEWS: President puts thousands of "boots on the ground" by conditionfreak     Today at 09:04 AM

81-ML-354821-ML-

Politics
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Asm 362 and 363 2nd and 3rd appearance of Carnage by uchiha101     Today at 09:02 AM

I will ship to Canada and the US

Canada shipping cost: $7
US Shipping cost : At cost

1st trumps over and pms and in the event that two people buy a comic at the same time the person with the earliest time stamp will get
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics #13 CGC 8.0(SP) Off-White to White, 4th Superman Cover... by uchiha101     Today at 08:58 AM

wow amazing comic
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: I WANT THESE GONE TO A NEW HOME! by A-DONIS     Today at 08:55 AM

In NC this week. I'll get invoices out shortly and will mail everything once I get back.
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics 13 Raw 7.0 Restored by uchiha101     Today at 08:55 AM

nice comic
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Best of the Best Sketches: Magneto Edition by A-DONIS     Today at 08:53 AM

Someone won a bunch of auctions
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lucifer by ygogolak     Today at 08:51 AM

Originally Posted By: the420kid Originally Posted By: Speedmaster1971It has about as much chance of getting on air as all the other shows that are "in development"

Except this was picked up by a major network, not SyF
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master! by pmpknface     Today at 08:50 AM

You're welcome Scrooge!

Yep that's the #106. I started scanning my collection in A-Z order and haven't gotten to "T" yet. Now that the weather's getting colder and I'll be inside more I hope to get to the end of the alphabet.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official "Prometheus" Thread by Comicopolis     Today at 08:46 AM

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hostess - The Marvel Ads (1975-1982) by Comicopolis     Today at 08:44 AM

Spoiler Content

No, Wendigo had been introduced long before the ad.

The actual character who was first introduced in a Hostess ad was IceMaster.

Many years after the ad, he was used as a member of the Ma
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Montreal Comiccon - July 3-5, 2015 - Palais des Congrès, MTL by pickycollector     Today at 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguini Originally Posted By: voorhees Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguini Originally Posted By: VintageComicsIt's going to make it extremely difficult for de
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Comic Art Con is this Sunday. September 21 in Secaucus, NJ by Comic Art Con     Today at 08:41 AM

Comic Art Con is this Sunday, September 21, from 10:00 - 4:30 at the Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel, 2 Harmon Plaza, Secaucus, NJ, (the same hotel as always, just the name has changed). Admission is $10. Children and parking are free!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Tulsa -- November 7-9, 2014 by telerites     Today at 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: MBFanI probably should be excited about Wizard World Tulsa, but I'm not feeling it yet. From what I've seen online, Elvira has cancelled and they've added Shatner to the guest list. (Tulsa's old Trek Expo used to book him
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: ISIS Bans Teaching Evolution In Schools by drbanner     Today at 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By: The Black HandThey won't be banning any evolution again.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have the new overstreet? by Lazyboy     Today at 08:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Brock Originally Posted By: Lazyboy

While it's certainly conservative to leave 20-year-old issues that have consistently sold for $10+ for the last decade at OPG minimum (lumped in with the rest of a long r
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas Fan Days -- October 17-19, 2014 by mysterio     Today at 08:31 AM

A month away!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mark 1 feedback thread by Mark 1     Today at 08:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Ghost TownMarc communicates well, pays quickly and is often seen helping old ladies cross the street and rescuing kittens from trees. Oh, and he buys nice Iron Mans too.

Thanks Barton!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: When Did Heritage Start Shipping via UPS by rob_react     Today at 08:25 AM

Originally Posted By: AJDIt's their %^&$#@ new shipping policy. Any invoice setlled by CC or Paypal for more than $250 has to be shipped FedEx or UPS. Drives me nuts and costs me a lot extra.

Ah, that's why. I usually just pay f
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Fall TV Schedule by Comicopolis     Today at 08:20 AM

Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: Forbush-ManShows I'm looking forward to:

Gotham (premieres next Monday)
The Flash (premieres next Tuesday)
The Walking Dead (Oct. 12th)

Any sugges
Jump to new posts Re: Sharp Mid Grade ATLAS by jimjum12     Today at 08:18 AM

Thanks Dale..... @ 33% off :
Melvin 1
Mystic 19
AIWW 20
War Adventures 4

....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Zy     Today at 08:16 AM

Originally Posted By: oceanGreat room!

love the stuffed dog

His name is Colm, hes my 13 year old baby.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: $10k per point CLUB by thedude     Today at 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By: rjpb Originally Posted By: thedude

I prefer Action #10 over #13 because it's an all Shuster cover, the splash page image was used for Superman #1 it's an earlier issue and he's punching a plane!!! just like
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB More Fun Comics 31 1938 by divx22     Today at 08:04 AM

Page 5 of 55 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB 1932-S Washington MS63
by Jon K.
Today at 01:05 AM
Gold Kennedy proofs, 3 left, raw, unopened, unseen in box.
by AHFreak
Yesterday at 01:21 PM
eBay: 1976 IKE Type 1 MS 65 plus some others NGCs
by Aslpride8
Yesterday at 03:06 AM
Variety Top-Pop- 1970-D Roosevelt Dime FS-801 DDR- NGC MS67FT
by Deerefan8420
09/15/14 11:37 PM
Comics Marketplace
Miscellaneous indeed! Cool Comic Related stuff Inside! Take A Look!
by fmaz
5 minutes 36 seconds ago
2x NYCC 2014 Sunday Tickets ~ 1x 4 day pass
by Zacreth
40 minutes 57 seconds ago
Caliber Presents #1 CGC 9.8 (1st Appearance of The Crow)
by WinterSoldier
Today at 10:21 AM
Whiz Comics #20 Early Golden Age Captain Marvel / Shazam $60 Shipped
by StingerMcK
Today at 10:21 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.