Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Killed by a meteorite or sky potty leftovers? by NTHstars     Today at 08:56 PM

I think "it" was vaporized except for tiny bits, and, unfortunately, maybe chunks in their relative. Honestly, this one definitely goes into the "when your time is up your time is up" category.

It's so strange Im still a tad skeptical wit
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic storage question by kav     Today at 08:55 PM

It was tough man....
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Silver age Marvel comics that went up in value? by KirbyJack     Today at 08:52 PM

Pre-hero in the house!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Signature Thread by Rich_Henn     Today at 08:51 PM

Captain America #383 CGC 9.6 s/s Stan Lee, Jim Lee & Ron Lim

One of my favorite covers from the run

Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: Look for 5NF/500 French Antilles minimum PMG 64 by Techwriter     Today at 08:49 PM

The obvious answer is eBay but I'm certain you've checked there. You may also want to search Heritage and Lyn Knight auctions. I don't collect in your specific area so I can be of no assistance to you. Good luck.
One other place is the World P
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: ONE-OF-A-KIND on the census CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books! by Rich_Henn     Today at 08:48 PM

G.I. War Tales #2 CGC 9.4 s/s Russ Heath (Don Rosa collection)
Only s/s copy on census (regardless of the Rosa ped)

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by silverweb     Today at 08:46 PM

Origins of Marvel Comics and Sons of Origins are great reading! Stan shares a lot of the background of the superheroes.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: For AKIRA fans... by Chuck Gower     Today at 08:45 PM

Thank you, I enjoyed that.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-man #11 CGC 6.5 OW/W PGS. NR auction by phantomewan     Today at 08:35 PM

You may want to include a link to help people find your auction
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay Store - NM 98 cgc 9.8, Iron Man 55 SS, and others. SW 1 SS variant 9.8 by jimmcstunna     Today at 08:31 PM

Added an Incredible Hulk 181 SS in 5.5 and sketched by the late Herb Trimpe. Will also entertain trades for key silver or golden age books as well. Let me know if any interest.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by Scturo     Today at 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: jaybes Originally Posted By: slym2noneI never said Nugget Nectar is bad - just didn't live up to the hype I had heard about it.

I am sure I'll pick up a bottle or two at some point.

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil 168 for $168 plus shipping. High grade first Elecktra by KryptoMayor     Today at 08:24 PM

Daredevil 168
First appearance of Elektra
VF/NM
Faint moisture stain on back

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1921 Peace Dollar - Glossy Luster & Strong Strike (Comparison Photos) by SBG     Today at 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: AfterwordWhich of these images most accurately represent the coin's actual coloration?
Afterword: In reply to your above quoted question, the coin is blast white with a Glossy to almost Semi-Prooflike luster in the fi
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Indiana Comic Con - April 29 - May 1, 2016! Chris Claremont & Jim Shooter! by TupennyConan     Today at 08:16 PM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: new book on Liberty Seated Quarters by BStrauss3     Today at 08:14 PM

Darn it Kevin, another book to lust after....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Britain First by goldust40     Today at 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: eastriver Originally Posted By: TupennyConan Originally Posted By: Ken Aldred Originally Posted By: wombatChristian patrol.

It would be funny if, afte
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: DC Super Hero Girls by Bosco685     Today at 08:11 PM

DC Super Hero Girls To Debut On Boomerang, Merchandise Line Launching At Target

Quote:Warner Bros. Consumer Products, DC Entertainment, and Mattel have announced a partnership with Target for the DC Super Hero Girls merchandise, in
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Does this piece and the signature look right to you guys? by kav     Today at 08:06 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Online Comic reading by rfoiii     Today at 08:03 PM

Marvel Unlimited is fantastic and has over something like 15,000 titles. Per the above post new books get released in the app 6 months after their print debut (which if great if you can wait). You can't beat the price of their annual membership, yo
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The 1st appearance of Amethyst? by lou_fine     Today at 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusComic book characters first appear in comic book stories. "Ads", "preview pages published in other books", "industry trade journals" and the like aren't first appearances.

As Jeffro said, Amazing He
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by thehumantorch     Today at 07:55 PM

Spoiler Content

I omitted some stuff for space, but the point is still there.

I firmly believe that you're reading everything that people write, but you seem to pick and choose what you take out of the good advice that people
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What are the rarest romance comics? by comicnoir     Today at 07:54 PM

That second panel is swiped from a Rita Hayworth publicity still.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Guest artist at the California Comic Book Convention (CalComicCon) 2016 by Stevenrams     Today at 07:53 PM

Exactly one week later on Super Bowl Sunday, the weather hit 90 degrees in So Cal.

If you're gonna factor in the weather months in advance, FGAI (Forget About It!)
Jump to new posts Walking Dead #2 CGC 9.4 W pages. NR auction by WilliamG.Staggers     Today at 07:46 PM

Im holding a no reserve auction for the Walking Dead #2 in a CGC 9.4 grade. The auction is still at a very reasonable price and the auction ends Wednesday at 10:50 PM EST. My eBay seller name is: calstaggers
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hardest to find classic pre-code crime or horror cover? by Mmehdy     Today at 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: NervThis one seems to show up less than others in the Sensation Mystery run lately.

I'm not sure if it's actually less common than others or just "locked up" more.

Either way a h
Page 5 of 47 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1970 "No S" Roosevelt Dime PR69 NGC Top Pop!
by Official Coins
10:04 PM
FS: 2014 $10 Gold Eagle NGC MS69 and 1999 $5 Gold Eagle NGC MS69
by ksuscott
05:32 PM
90% SILVER ROLLS
by gpnyc
02/07/16 09:04 PM
Today at GreatCollections - 1889-CC $1 NGC MS-61, 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS-66+ RD
by ianrussell
02/07/16 11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Raw mania! A ittle something for everyone!
by Caleb536
09:07 PM
Daredevil 168 for $168 plus shipping. High grade first Elecktra
by KryptoMayor
08:21 PM
Mostly Off Topic Signed Movie Posters & More Sale! Top Gun, Karate Kid, TMNT...
by Comic Book Guy
08:13 PM
Random Rawness... take a look
by Michelangelo
07:59 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.032 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.