Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by wombat     Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Mixed media depends on the statue. But most of the ones I have seen in person I like.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by Wally's Comics     Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Sweet, I've been trying to find a beer like that...

I'll see if I can get it at Sam's Quick Shoppe.
(the Beer Heaven of Durham)

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Silver Age Bargains: X-Men, JLA, GL, Aqua and Teen Titans by Gatchaman     Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: ComicsAndCodeI'll just keep going...

X-Men #19 VG (glossy front cover but bizarre print defect on back): $20

per PM
Jump to new posts Strange Adventures 12 CGC 9.6 (Highest Graded Copy) Pre-Code 1951 by batmanfan13     Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Happy Holidays Everyone,

For sale is a very beautiful copy of Strange Adventures #12. This book was taken care of its whole life and it really shows the pictures just don't do it justice. Book was sent to the Restoration Lab (Susan) to be
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: It snowed yesterday! by comicjack     Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Dave Stevens
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Fan2Sea Comic Con Cruise - Scott Snyder - Greg Capullo - Frank Miller and more by Burtis11     Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Please add me. For this and pretty much everything else for 2017
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Metallica Deluxe Remasters only $149 by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Disagreeing. This is going backwards from Death Magnetic, which of the recent albums, I liked.

They are going to pimp out what they can, and this album shows it. I'll still pay to watch them play, but I won't be paying for any more albums
Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation policy discussion by kav     Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Hippos are born underwater. Then they make their way to the surface. Did you ever think about that? No-you only think about yourself.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My 50 Year Junk Obsession by Robot Man     Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Man, I don't know how you guys do it? I love traveling where it is nice and green and snow on the ground but could never live in it. Too old and the blood is too thin. Besides, I'd miss the traffic, gun shots and weirdohs. I do love the warn temps, w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread by 1962     Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Its obviously been a couple of weeks since Glenn and Abraham bit it. While I was watching last nights episode I thought that it was strange that since that time no one in the Alexandria group has mentioned Carol and Morgan in any way. Rick knew prima
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Health Fitness Goals by BassGMan     Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: delekkersteJust got my annual physical results back. In 2015, my total cholesterol and LDL (bad cholesterol levels) were getting worryingly high, to the point where the doctor was talking about maybe prescribing medicatio
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hudson Kudos Thread by Ricksneatstuff     Yesterday at 08:15 PM

I left feedback before and will leave it again here. Rich is one of the top good guys here. You will have no problems buying or selling with Rich.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Brian Bolland's First Ever Dredd!! by comix4fun     Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Entire 12 issue run of Alan Moore's Providence by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Looking for raw, HG copies. Planning on reading and either slabbing/sig if I like, or passing them on if I don't.

As always, thanks for the time
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Van Williams as the Green Hornet by Arvell Jones Life Sized Original Art by Bionic Bigfoot     Yesterday at 08:09 PM

This post is in honor of Van Williams, The Green Hornet. In 2015/2016 I hired Marvel artist Arvell Jones to complete a full size full color commission of Van Williams as the Green Hornet. The piece was autographed on February 9th, 2016. His wife, Vic
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: If you were having this Kingdom Come Superman kit painted... by nearmint     Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: The Brain

Will we see the finished product.

Of course. The artist is assembling and painting it two weeks from now. The colors on Supes in my original post were photoshopped. Here's how the kit w
Jump to new posts Re: EC Crime SuspenStories #19 CGC by Fantastic Thor     Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Bump
Jump to new posts Our Love Story 5 by Ryan.     Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Reposting this at a much reduced price.

Our Love Story 5. Steranko's only romance story. Fine-.

$35 shipped.

Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: Coverless SA KEYS - AV1,4, B&B28, FF1, IH1,181, SC4,22,ST110,TOS39 by AGGIEZ     Yesterday at 07:41 PM

bump
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by FormerReader     Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: ygogolakThere's now a BIN for about the price of the high auction, so if they want it, it's there. If multiples bid it up past that BIN, it will become fishy.

Agreed!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Looks like ASM 688 is on the move again.

9.8:

http://item.ebay.co.uk/232160404467?item...c=nt&rmvSB=true

That will probably turn out to be a good deal for that buyer, considering how rarely 9.8's come up for sale and
Jump to new posts Re: A Small Holiday Thread: Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold by skypinkblu     Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Deadlift Collect.I already talked to the administrator. DLC is a group of multiple people that I joined.

So you are MSCM34?
Jump to new posts WTB: Kingdom Come set by ciorac     Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Need one for a customer in the shop. Raw is what I'm looking for

Thanks,

Bill
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Marvel CGC: Giant Size FF #4, MSH 18, ST110, DD1, TOS46, & MORE by 1p36DSA     Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Montreal Mini-Comiccon (Dec. 10-11, 2016) by KEY ISSUES Comics     Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: porcupine48
Really? Cool!

My condolences by the way. I just heard the bad news.
Page 5 of 38 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Did you know people buy/sell coins on Bonanza? I didn't...but I do now!
by stldanceartist
12/03/16 04:23 PM
Wanted Isle of Man 1/2 Sovereigns
by Zebo
12/03/16 12:24 PM
2006-W Gold American Eagle 20th Anniversary set - all NGC MS/PF69
by AlanLastufka
11/30/16 03:20 PM
FS: PAMP 10g. Gold Bar, Brand New, Priced Below Market $391.00 -SOLD-
by dragon
11/29/16 01:07 PM
Comics Marketplace
New Comic scam On Ebay
by gabby 123
Saga #1 RRP SSx2 CGC 9.8 and others..
by cmzare
Hulk #181 with X-23 All New Wolverine Homage Cover by Ed McGuinness
by Oldshady
10:33 PM
ASM #19 and #31 in VG- (Deslabbed 3.5)
by Turtle
10:05 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.