Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Profiles in History Hollywood Auction by pemart1966     Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Terry Doyle Originally Posted By: pemart1966 Originally Posted By: Terry Doyle Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: Brian Peck Originally Posted By: Brian PeckGuns from Forbidden P
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: manifest destiny 1 2 variant black science 1 ghost 1 by Raze     Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Labor Day bump
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Is it open season for CGC to grade any magazine? by wpbooks     Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Well they grade underground comix with hardcore content, no problem. I was a tad embarrassed when I presented my copy of Rory Hayes' C*nt Comics to a female employee of CGC at a Wondercon a number of years ago. She didn't even bat an eye and we had a
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HTF Modern Raws, Slabs, Keys, maybe a Sketch or two, SexCrims11, FightClub2sets by Rhymenoceros     Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Space Riders #1 NM+ 3 2 available

$60 each

Copy A

Copy B

Spoiler Content
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: James Bond XXIV: SPECTRE - "You're a kite dancing in a hurricane Mr. Bond." by ComicConnoisseur     Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: chrisco37It actually goes to show you how terrible a job being President is. Using the BDC theory, he
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Lego Thread - Yes, Comic Book Related by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Okay... So This is going to be a longer entry since I did pick up two of the Force Awakens sets this morning from the Lego Store. I picked up the 75105 Millennium Falcon set but also picked up the 75099 Rey's Speeder. I may do a review of the Falco
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Emerald twilight green lantern #48-#49 dc universe logo reprint by maidenmate91     Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Hi guys looking to complete one of my favorite lantern stories that introduced my favorite lantern Kyle Rayner. Im looking for raw near mint copies of green lantern vol 3 #48-49 dc universe logo variants. I already have #50 dc logo so I'm just lookin
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is it a sign of mental illness by Bronzed Jbone     Yesterday at 09:46 PM

If it is I'm guilty too
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Silver Surfer #3 by J. Morrow     Yesterday at 09:45 PM

I decided to go ahead and get this one graded. Came back 7.5. Thanks everyone!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting Game..... posted by bagofleas by Ogami     Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: bagofleas Originally Posted By: OgamiI look forward to seeing all of your Marvel 25th Anniversary books in one journal.

You and me both. I'm only missing two books to have them all raw. But they're not all
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 2 MLJ's for sale Pep 19 Zip 32 by Xavier Logan     Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: 143ksk

Both

Thanks Steve!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Adventures 12. Harley! by cd4ever     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

It's all really up to the Suicide Squad movie. If that hits, a HQ movie is a certainty. And if that happens, this book will only get bigger.

Deadpool and HQ are the most sought after new creations in decades, the difference being there ar
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - Few titles by Scturo     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Teen Titans? by VintageComics     Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: jimjum12It's Friday night gents...... youse guys need to go out and scout some tush..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

On my way to doing just that!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: You Laugh! You Lose! [Funny Picture Thread] by Bosco685     Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Joint service support

Jump to new posts Re: Batman animated series mug by 50AE_DE     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

You're correct. They were sold in the WB stores. I had one but somehow it disappeared. It was an heavy solid mug from what I can remember.

Thanks.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Commission Collecting Thread by JadeGiant     Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Newest in the Larkin Hulk homage series. Pencils by Jon Buran. Inks by Jeremy Freeman. More info at CAF link below.
http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1254953&GSub=132359

https://thejadegiant.wordpress.com/2015/09/03
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Something that doesn't exist by jimjum12     Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: alechollandHow do we know that anything really exists?

.... it doesn't..... I checked already. GOD BLESS....

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The quality of posts in the Water Cooler suck big ones by Count Zero     Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: "Arrow" TV Show on CW Network by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man Issue 21 - The Scorpion by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spiderman Collecting Thread! by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: jackhartmannI reread Spectacular Spiderman #2 after 20 years. I forgot how good of a single issue that this was to read.

What is your favorite single story?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-SPECTACULAR..
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HARBINGER #1 Signed by 4 Lapham, Shooter, Layton, Jackson ONLY 1 TO EXIST! by comix4fun     Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: MkkillerTo attract attention, Revat

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Adventure Comics 229 by jimjum12     Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Those pages look fantastic..... almost White....... I wish I could afford a book like this..... GLWTS..........GOD BLESS...

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Fan Expo Toronto (Sept. 3 4 5 6) @ the Metro Toronto Convention Centre by Sleepindeath     Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Thursday was fun...I always enjoy vendors with no prices on their books.
Page 5 of 49 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
A few More Interesting U.S. Coins for This Week!
by coinman1794
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
eBay Auction: 1953-D Lincoln Wheat Cent, NGC MS67RD Red at $115 Currently
by numismatica
Yesterday at 01:12 PM
1883 carson city silver dollar
by carol
09/03/15 11:02 PM
1970-S Proof Small Date Lincoln Cent-NGC PF 67 Red Star Cameo!
by Mohawk
09/03/15 12:55 AM
Comics Marketplace
BeachBum's Quick 2015 Fan Expo Sales Thread
by BeachBum
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Some Key Books, Lobo, Powergirl, Metamorpho Signed, Death Of Thanos
by Mkkiller
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
New Mutants lots XForce Deadpools more.
by ft88
Yesterday at 09:02 PM
2 MLJ's for sale Pep 19 Zip 32 SOLD!
by Xavier Logan
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.