Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM Fantastic Four 131 by Mayor006     Today at 11:12 AM

Any help would be appreciated. Things to look for....

Small stain or two above the 20 cent mark and in the comics line. Not sure how to treat multiple ones like that. Lot of pressable non color breaking creases, Stain on the top left co
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Star Wars #1 by jcjames     Today at 11:07 AM

Nice book! I'm a sucker for SW1s.

Two small bottom corner cb creases, slight to corner wear, back cover bend, possible fc right edge bends(? cant tell if they break color)

9.0 to 8.5 depending of front cover right edge
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts California Gold Discovery Medal - Octagonal Slug - Pioneer Days of '49 by WillieBoyd2     Today at 11:07 AM

The California Gold Rush was a major event in the state's history and early in the 20th century San Francisco's Irvine & Jachens medal company and other companies began striking medals to commemorate it.

A favorite medal design was based o
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Rebirth Issues and Reviews by Fastballspecial     Today at 11:07 AM

I thought GL was brilliant so far.

Flash I have enjoyed.

I thought Detective was the best I read so far. Although I did enjoy GL a lot.

SS I am unsure of yet, but man I love those covers.

WW was great as we
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Flash collectors thread by Sam I am     Today at 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By: comicjackMy favorite DC hero
Same here. WTTC!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Funko Exclusives! Plus Assorted Oddities (Toys, Signed Books, Giveaways, etc) by fmaz     Today at 11:04 AM

Originally Posted By: GAMBlT the spidey Fabrikations and the venom plush as per PM

Thanks

My pleasure! I cannot pledge they won't break out into a fight during shipping, however!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay 99 cent listings Marvel AVENGERS !!, DAREDEVIL 16, JIM 125, etc etc by skypinkblu     Today at 11:04 AM

Ending tonight and some of the prices, esp the Avengers 11, are still very very low.

Good luck! and let me know if you are a boarder, if you win...I will add something.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Coin???? by bsshog40     Today at 11:02 AM

Ok, thanks guys! I knew someone here would know.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bunch of 1st appearance books with a side of other stuff by Mayor006     Today at 11:00 AM

Closed. Thanks for looking!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 comics in 2016 book club by paperheart     Today at 10:56 AM

Jon Sable, Freelance #1-56
Daredevil (Waid) #21-36
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: All Star Comics 58 CGC 9.6 original old label by Riddler     Today at 10:56 AM

price drop. Will leave it up for a few days before closing the tread
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Fractured Mint history - just for fun by RWB     Today at 10:55 AM

Background of the Denver assay office, and later the Denver Mint, has never been told in its entirety. There are several superficial books available but they are more popular promotion than fact. This might make an interesting and useful project, esp
Jump to new posts Re: AF15 CGC SS 2.5 FF67 1st Warlock CGC 9.2 by TrevorP24     Today at 10:44 AM

No love for Spidey or Warlock? Send me a PM I'm willing to consider offers!!

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB. Saga 1 rrp cgc 9.8 by Iqc23     Today at 10:42 AM

PM me if anyone has one that their willing to sell.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official Concert Thread...been to or going to any? by Buzzetta     Today at 10:39 AM

I went to the island of Margaritaville this last Thursday to see Jimmy Buffett play Jones Beach.

Did my tailgate thing in the parking lot. In recent years I have it smaller with a six parking space tailgate which, for those of you that
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: calamerica's Feedback Thread by com1cbook     Today at 10:34 AM

Easy transaction. Solid dude.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is ZIP Comics Bondage as hot as Fox right now? by Tsp99     Today at 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: path4play Originally Posted By: GoldenPRGuyWow, I've never even seen a zip 19, let alone a church!

And...

Zip 19 is my second favorite in series, wish I had one. But it's a
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Edmonton Expo Comic Con September 23- 25 2016 by MetalPSI     Today at 10:06 AM

No. Call me shallow
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What Ethnic Group Has the Highest Median Income in the United States? by Mr.Mcknowitall     Today at 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: budsbundy Originally Posted By: Mr.McknowitallAnd multi-ethnic of all ethnic groups. And the Irish. Don't forget the Irish.

We Irish are our own special category

People will lump me in with the
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Politically incorrect covers! by Sagii     Today at 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Lady LuckDo politically incorrect splash pages count? If so, I think PETA would be rather shocked at this one...

Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM #2 by Ron Rau     Today at 10:02 AM

2.0 indeed
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Raws: BP variants, DP variants, SB variants...you get the idea by Kevin...     Today at 09:55 AM

10% cut on all prices
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Kirby Eternals and 2001,Gil Kane , Buscema offered by rrichards     Today at 09:54 AM

Both Kirby pages are now on hold.
I still have a beautifully drawn John Buscema "Savage Sword of Conan" page , a rare action filled large art western by Gene Colan plus large art Russ Manning and a Gil Kane Atom page available.

To v
Jump to new posts Re: Holdovers Part 2 -- Give these books a new home by ChiSoxFan     Today at 09:41 AM

Sunday morning
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by sacentaur     Today at 09:37 AM

Originally Posted By: piperDisagree. The Umpire was absolutely awful.

Just curious, did you watch the game live?

I did, and all of the pitches that the Tigers' batters complained about (except 1) hit the bor
Page 5 of 41 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Today at GreatCollections - Dale Larsen Collection, Rare U.S. Gold, Lafayette...
by ianrussell
Today at 09:34 AM
Wanted NGC MS67 Roosevelt Toners
by erwindoc
Yesterday at 09:03 AM
1951 Franklin Half Dollar~PCGS MS66 PLUS!~Nuclear Rainbow Toning~Trueview~
by Danye West
Yesterday at 12:07 AM
FSH: 1852-O gold $1 PCGS xf45 $325
by BAJJERFAN
08/26/16 09:24 AM
Comics Marketplace
Board Only Original Art Sale - Something for everyone!
by wormboy
11 minutes 11 seconds ago
WTS - One Book, Batman 1 New 52 CGC 9.8 with TPB Vol 1-6
by Intrepidxc
11 minutes 25 seconds ago
Collection for sale- all CGC 9.6-9.9
by BEACHCOMBER
Today at 01:39 PM
Saga 19 RRP x2, WD 150 RRP, X-Factor 24 for sale.
by MustEatBrains
Today at 01:21 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.