Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help Identifying Autograph by TralfazJetson     Today at 12:06 AM

It's not Justin Jordan
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SS Savage Wolverine #1 Frank Cho Sketch by gmt89     Today at 12:00 AM

$125 is the lowest I can go -- otherwise it'll be hitting the bay!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez by Lex_Luthor     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: kaholo1256Honestly loving the Conquest Comics Hughes Variant already bought myself a few of the three book packs.

They are doing Color, Negative, and Sketch all three for $55.99 plus shipping.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Has eBay dried up? by jimjum12     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: fifties Originally Posted By: jimjum12GA sales are scant until one gets down to the 2K range..... it's mostly SA Keys and OA above that with a few exceptions. Down at the 1500 level I start to notice more non keys and
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Ontario Collectors Con 2015 is February 1st by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: cgcworldHow many dealers selling comics will be set up?

Jim

I'm not going this year. I went the last three years and set up one of those years.

It is not a comic show and I never end up bu
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic-Buying At A Con Etiquette by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: W16227 Originally Posted By: Revat Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: nmtg9 Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusI o
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper Age dreams - they do come true by mr_highgrade     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Finally got around to slabbing this bad boy. One of my favorite covers from back in the day.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ask Gator by kinzebac     Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: kinzebacG.A.tor,
So all things being equal, how much does a books pedigree increase the value of a book? (i.e. two books with same grade, but one book is a Larson copy.)
I be
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Monday Slab Sale- American Vampire, Chew, and bargain slabs! by PhAnTaSmV     Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Closing this for the time being. PMs are still welcome!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Baker Romance by Robot Man     Yesterday at 11:44 PM

I'm sure there are more out there. Until today you didn't know about this one. I got mine years ago and don't really keep track any more. I love Giants/annuals and was on a tear years ago. I believe I have most of the St John ones in all genres. Glad
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Follow the lead picture post. by david3142     Yesterday at 11:44 PM

I love the color on that Indian Head!!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Boltz auction? by Diamonddave     Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: HouseofComics.ComWhat do you guys expect on the shipping? When I saw it was "contact so and so UPS store" I was reminded of the Mound City initial shipping situation before they fixed it.

I'm waiting for an in
Comic Events
Jump to new posts VCC February 8-9 why travel? by FlyingDonut     Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Ignore the snow!

Stay in your jammies!

And shop the VCC next Saturday and Sunday in the VCC Hall. Hope to see you there!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Harley Quinn 1 (2000 series) CGC 9.9 value by Cephusdog     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Nein
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by ThoseBackPages     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

NIIIIIICE!!!!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by jimjum12     Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Mijael.Levy

....that's a really nice copy too...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Tales and Tales to Astonish Sale by Escaflown4     Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: chezmtghutActually TTA #90 is the 1st Abomination but #91 is his 1st cover!

Yup you are correct. Corrections have been made to the listing. Thanks
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Great Film Sword Fights. by Duffman_Comics     Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Scaramouche. Longest single take sword fight in film history.

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Uncanny Xmen Omnibus 1 - Giant Size Xmen Xmen 94-131 and Xmen Annual 3 $75 shipped by comics-n-stuff     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark 1

Phil
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Toronto Comic Shop 3Rd Quardrant comics Closing its doors by kimik     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Sorry to hear that, but happy hunting to all of the boardies that can go to the sale. I find it interesting that back issues are 50%, but New 52 back issues are only 30% off.........
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Animation cell for Star Wars Holiday Special by Chip Cataldo     Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Good luck, Ed. These are big bucks now. Nelvana Star Wars cels are difficult to come by.

Peace,

Chip
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone wants to buy my SXSW Music Badge? by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonYes, this is the concert event where a drunk ran over and killed 4 people, injuring thrones of others during a wild police chase.

Sounds like a classy time. I lost interest at "in Texas". If I wa
Jump to new posts Re: POLICE AGAINST CRIME 5, Dec 1954 Pre Code reader by fifties     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: heliosten Originally Posted By: fiftiesPOLICE AGAINST CRIME 5, Dec 1954, has some small pieces out of the bottom FC, and a 1" SS at the bottom. It is attached at both staples, tight, flat, and supple, and has very go
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd CHRIS BACHALO sketch and signature op by CaptTodd     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Ugh. I can't wait to see mine!
Jump to new posts Re: HALF OFF!Unpubl Black Magic #1 prototype cover ad in Justice Traps the Guilty 17 by fifties     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: jop

SOLD AND THREAD CLOSED.
Page 5 of 58 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1904 Gold Fractional Louisiana Purchase Expo 1/2 and 1/4 MS63 NGC
by wdrob
08:20 PM
2 new TRUE BINARY notes for sale!
by Shannonmarieo
07:36 PM
give me your dreck for my books
by Thane
04:37 PM
1930s Silver Washington Quarters ~ Raw and NGC Certified
by Mr. Smith Guesser
11:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
Comic Poster Collection
by paradigmcomics
03:37 AM
Thor Bronze Age lot - $40 plus shipping
by silverweb
02:43 AM
Selling Keys on my Etsy Store: Forever People #1 (Darkseid), Amazing Spider-Man
by Why Comics Rule
01:14 AM
F/S All American Comics 72
by Humantop
12:56 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.