Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: WAYNE NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, OCT 26TH by pug productions     Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Only two tables available... pm me asap if you are interested.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by GeeksAreMyPeeps     Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: The ResurrectionHere ya go $36.00 for a fine +
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251676523796
That's just silly.

And, I can't wait to get my copy back from CGC.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #3 Club - The Doc Rocks! by Chris S.     Yesterday at 10:24 PM

I thought I joined up, but I guess not…

Here you go:

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 Black Label by Hulk44     Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Looking to buy Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 Black Label, with time payments...
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Star Wars (1-4) and/or X-men (98-100, 105-107) Price Variants by jterp5     Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Buck-A-Book Bonanza by stippy52     Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Brave and the Bold #200 NM+ or better (x2) $25.00 ea SOLD via pm
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Positively impressed by Newkadia prompt service by youmechooz     Yesterday at 10:17 PM

At least you only paid $1 per issue..
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Stalker con, NY/NJ Dec. 13th--gauging s/s interest by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Here's a link to the celeb signature fees.
Pretty steep. Lauren Cohen, especially.
IF she even shows up.

https://walkerstalkercon.ticketleap.com/nynj-autographs-2014/dates/Dec-13-2014_at_1000AM

Please keep in m
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What’s driving the price of Hulk 1 ? by Miocrochip     Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Harley Yee said Hulk 1 was the top SA book right now by price and demand, but no great idea as to why.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Omaha-CGC-Comics Feedback Thread by BD-Punisher     Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Bought a pretty major book (Hulk 181 CGC 9.4) from Greg. Great service, great product. Arrived packaged well too. Highly recommend!
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Hawaii X# MB60 Gold Princess Kaiulani Akahi Crown posted by DrDarryl by CaptBrian     Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Absolutley stunning! This is why we're here. It is the unusual, the beautiful, the rare and wonderful artwork. Your new coin fits all the slots. Congrats.
Capt. Brian
Jump to new posts WTB DC Comics Presents #1 CGC 9.8 Supes & Flash by grider67     Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Nicely centered with White Pages.

Please PM with pics and prices.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Ducks! by sfcityduck     Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Go Ducks!

(Oregon 1994 style throwback jersey honoring the 20th anniversary of the Pick on 10/18/14.)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: It may be time to stop using Paypal - Scammers have 180 days to file claims by BassGMan     Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: FastballspecialI think most buyers still don't understand how DSR system can affect sellers and probably just don't care.

That is true. Ebay has not done a good job of educating buyers about that, and it
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Buying Advice by yagyare     Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Johnny UBuying moderns under 9.8

+1 for sure...

OP WTTB!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cloak and Dagger by Catwomancomics     Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: whetteon Originally Posted By: Catwomancomics Originally Posted By: whetteonNot as nice but since we're showing them...

Is there a club yet?

pfft, who's starting it? Becaus
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: help in identifying please? by newprepper     Yesterday at 09:49 PM

You really need to look around the NGC website, a lot of information is here, including bullion values, variety information, all things you ask about
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Term "Pre-Hero Marvel" First Used? by sfcityduck     Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Calling Strange Tales 1, for example, "pre-hero Marvel" is really strange. As a 1951 Atlas comic it doesn't fit the Kirby/Ditko style criteria, is not a Marvel, and if it is "pre-hero," it is pre the Atlas revival of superheros that occurred a year
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: The Strain #1 Variant by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: BurgSo was thinking 7.5 6.5 with all the spine damage. What do you guys think?

It's definitely got a lot of ticks, but it could still swing an 7.5.
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Jet City Comic Con by kinzebac     Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Sorry. None I can think of from the list. Comic Dungeon, who is also at the show, only does submissions like Cloudnine. I wish I could help you out.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts new books added! nice stuff by WHIZ_BANG_POW     Yesterday at 09:44 PM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mhug5794/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

check it out ! cheap and nice bids
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: eBay, true auctions: Ancient Greek coins- approx. 8 hrs left- still below cost by lordmarcovan     Yesterday at 09:43 PM

The ancient Greek stuff is wounding down, now with only about 8 hours remaining as of this post. All are still below my cost, though a couple are close. A couple of others are still significantly below cost, like only 20-30% of the way there.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ever hear of Mister Magik Woo? by aardvark88     Yesterday at 09:36 PM

tim,
I believe you are getting Mr Woo mixed up with another Asian hi-end GA collector who bought a Detective 27 6.0 from Ritter(?).
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: New England Super Megafest by travisbickle21     Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Same here!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts 99 Cent Auctions!!! ASM300, Hulk345, Howard 1, Nova 1, Swamp Thing 37 by amnesiac     Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Swamp Thing 37 9.2

Amazing Spiderman 300 9.8

Nova 1 9.2

Howard The Duck 1 9.2

Incredible Hulk 345 9.8
Page 5 of 52 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSHO: Silver Eagles
by bsshog40
08:52 PM
WTB 1936-1942 Proof Washington Quarter with Significant Frost/Contrast
by coinman_23885
01:42 PM
FS - World Coins - 1898 and 1898A French 10 Centimes
by robec1347
01:04 PM
FSH: 1921-S Walker PCGS vf35 CAC, $2650 dlvd
by BAJJERFAN
10:51 AM
Comics Marketplace
Pages for sale..........
by 666
02:45 AM
Major Victory, Whiz, Mystic, The Thing, etc. 15 on eBay
by fifties
01:57 AM
$1.00 AUCTION* TALES OF SUSPENSE #69,71,72,81,82,83,8
5,86,87,88 ENDS 8PM MONDAY

by comicartcom
12:18 AM
$0.99 Auctions! - The Strain #1, Legends #3, X-Factor #6 And More!
by Burg
11:47 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.