Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Esoteric High Grade Kirby Pedigress by AtlasFan     Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Here is a great set of ZORRO Four Colors - based on the Disney TV show, starring Guy Williams.

FOUR COLOR #920 - Walt Disney's ZORRO, VF+/NM-, W/OW pages, spectacular Alex Toth art, Guy Williams photo cover $125

FOUR
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: STARTING ALL OVER by nicka     Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Sam and max freelance police set. Vf +. 18

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Christian groups protest comic convention. by dupont2005     Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: shadrochOnly in Texas. Nope, that happens everywhere. Not just comic conventions either. And the people doing it, I can't imagine they're trying to change people's minds or draw them to the church. I'm not exactly what the
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Marvel Mystery Comics #46 by HighStakesComics     Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Paying guide for a raw or graded unrestored copy. Please pm details.

Thanks,

Adam
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Phantom Stranger Data for issues 1-41 by Zonker     Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Any idea why the spike in submissions for #18? Its too early for a MH2 book, isn't it? Was it part of some earlier warehouse find?

It's a great book, nice Tony DeZuniga artwork filling in for Jim Aparo, and another in a run of killer A
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread by ridersrohan     Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Lethal_CollectorDoes this book belong in the heating up thread?

Jerome

It just might. It seems that it has jumped a level in terms of pricing.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: UPDATED: Daredevil from #158-191 in 9.2 or better by 90sChild     Yesterday at 10:09 PM

I've increased my WTB prices for most of the books, and have removed some from the wantlist after recent buys. List is now up to date.
Jump to new posts Re: Evelyn's books up to 25% off by SOLAR BOY     Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: skypinkbluFamous Funnies 124, Magic 79 and Popular 31 are sold

per pm.....sorry for the lateness getting my next thread ready
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts 90% SILVER ROLLS and 90% GOLD by gpnyc     Yesterday at 10:08 PM

I have the following rolls of 90% silver available. All prices include insured shipping.

MERCURY DIMES - 2 ROLLS AVAILABLE - $70 each
WASHINGTON QUARTERS - 4 ROLLS AVAILABLE - $130 each
WALKING LIBERTY HALVES - 2 ROLLS AVAILABLE
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Hulk1962 Originally Posted By: SpideyFein Originally Posted By: Hulk1962 Originally Posted By: SpideyFein Originally Posted By: Gotham Kid4.0 @ $14350. Good buy.

http://comiclink.com/itemdeta
Jump to new posts Re: I truly apologize, no Marvel here by pickycollector     Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Sheena #8 VF/NM: $325 (OSPG $435)

Incredible colors and gloss on this copy. White pages too. It looks NM-/NM but has a small tear/hole on the upper left of spine along the word "Sheena".

Jump to new posts Re: JUST A HANDFULL OF RAW DC'S FOR SALE.. by rube11     Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: jimjum12DETECTIVE 402 GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Rebirth Issues and Reviews by krighton     Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Action and Detective legacy numbering should throw some people off when they first come out. Thinking those might be a bit underordered.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC 9.6 X-factor #19 (1st Horsemen cover/2nd Apocalypse cover) by 90sChild     Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Price drop to $45.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by Cyclops     Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Thor 169 is a fantastic read.
Jump to new posts Re: Misc. Gold/Silver/Bronze with giveaways & first $5 postage free by xomic     Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Blackhawk #133 GD+. Prices on this have been all over. It's an outlier but a slabbed 3.0 did sell for $450. A described GD- sold for $95. Asking $125

sm piece out back cover LL corner & last 2 pages. 1/4 inch tear halfway up back cover
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by Fan Boy     Yesterday at 09:36 PM

A friend and me went see this movie today afternoon. What I have seen ... I thought it was not a bad movie what reviews was saying off the newspapers I had read before. Critics can fly to the moon from their arse... I don't care. They are not com
Jump to new posts Re: Spectacular Spiderman 2 (1968) CGC 9.6 Romita- $225 Shipped by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Now $215 Shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Tales run 134-168, Doc Strange 1 CGC 9.6 by Mr Sneeze     Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Savage Swords have sold via PM.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - Fantastic Four #48 by oakman29     Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: manetteska's Feedback/Kudos Thread by Polirer     Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Picked up a copy of Original Sin Winter Soldier by Dell'Otto from Dave. Always hard to tell online the quality of a raw copy. Once received the packaging was official, and the book looks 9.8 to me. I'm very pleased!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Wytches, Chew, Exmachina, Rachel Rising, YTLM, MISC by jmelton8     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

I was able to snag the Chew 38 cover!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mephisto25 Kudos Forum by lucjan     Yesterday at 09:15 PM

I bought WWBN 32 from Mephisto25. Awesome communication, super fast shipping, well packaged. Couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with. A+ all around.
Hope to deal with again!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Yet another AF15 scam? by kav     Yesterday at 09:13 PM

ouch
Jump to new posts Re: Keys for Sale for Disney Summer Trip by Mike22     Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Iron Man #1 CGC SS 7.5 Sold Via PM
Page 5 of 44 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
90% SILVER ROLLS and 90% GOLD
by gpnyc
10:08 PM
1979 NGC T1 & T2 PF70UC proof set 12 coins perfect
by Wells Collection
08:00 PM
Seated dollar...Large cent...Half cent...Shield nickel..more to come.
by flatwoods
03:47 PM
Nice Coins From VDB Coins in Heritage Weekly Internet Auction
by VDB Coins
05/28/16 03:19 PM
Comics Marketplace
Astonishing Tales 25 & House of Secrets 92
by Ryan.
True Comics Lot, GL 8 & 11, Amaz. Adv. Lot, BA ASM, GFT Variants, Alias #1 9.8!
by WalkinWillie
SAGA #1 1st PRINT NM
by r100comics
03:05 AM
Trade / HC lots
by SquareChaos
11:34 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.