Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 National Football League (NFL) Thread by shadroch     Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Ariamus Originally Posted By: shadroch Lombardiu failed to adopt to the modern NFL and his last few years were not so great.
Are you *spoon* kidding me?!!!?

Vince Lombardi won the NFL title and the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: You laugh, you lose! by Lucky Baru     Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DC War and Romance, a few Archies and Westerns too by mysterio     Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Our Army at War #130 -- G/G+, asking $6 + shipping

Solid low-grade copy.

Our Army at War #131 -- VG, asking $15 + shipping

Solid, no major problems.

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Marvel Super-Heroes #8 Winter Special raw NM $50 shipped by MadGenius     Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New! The Wrist Slap One Day Suspension Policy! by slym2none     Yesterday at 07:35 PM

-slym
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mister O's Feedback Thread by hannibal151     Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Recently bought two slabs and am very happy with the purchase, communication, and shipping. Great seller to deal with!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The American Music thread by Blorgon scum     Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Unslabbed Copy of Marvel's Greatest Comics Fantastic Four (2006) 52 by coxstuka     Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Looking for a nice copy of this facsimile reprint of FF 52. Please PM if you can help.

Thanks!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas Comic Show - Irving, TX - February 11-12, 2017 by Mark Walters     Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Thanks! We're trying to offer something fun for the fans, and with affordable admission to boot!
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts This a production defect? 9.8 crypt by Kelmonster     Yesterday at 07:16 PM

Is this tiny "color fleck" circled on the right a production defect? Or was it possibly damaged during grading??

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The ones that slipped away... by Randall Ries     Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Black_Adam Originally Posted By: Randall RiesIn 1983, an elderly farmer walked into a comic book store I frequented. He had a paper grocery bag full of books. The owner made the deal, the farmer left. The owner called
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Missing The Drought...Atmospheric River Coming Soon to NORCAL. by WoodenJefferson     Yesterday at 07:10 PM

I've been making a stand-a-lone gun rack for my friends bunk house, he has them standing up in the corner and by the door. One fell over and bent the front sight, he did it and not me for a change.

Fun stuff just coming out of my head. Fra
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Early Marvel Price Format / Font Variations & 1st Printing L Miller Indicias by catman76     Yesterday at 07:07 PM

What's taking so long? I am just curious about what Ditko actually wrote. Just show the part of the letter where he said whatever he said about this stuff
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC Universal PG (1st appearance of Spider-Man) by Wayne-Tec     Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Printing images onto a board suitable for watercolors (?) by Bill C     Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: AndyFishDon't worry about it buckling-- that's normal as the bristol goes through the heat of the rollers. Lay it between some heavy books after and it will flatten out.

When I do watercolor on Bristol I tape
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The Dr Who Thread by NewEnglandGothic     Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Hey, cool. No swear-filter.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by comicjack     Yesterday at 06:51 PM

New

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Artist that everyone likes? by AJD     Yesterday at 06:51 PM

I know this is the CG crowd, but how about Walt Kelly and Carl Barks?

And I have to +1 some of the nominations here. Adams was brilliant, the EC stable contained some wonder artists (Jack Davis and Al Williamson near the top) and Don Mart
Jump to new posts Re: IRON FIST on Netflix (3/17/17) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Possible SPOILERS Ahead As IRON FIST Episode Titles And Directors Are Revealed

Quote:
Episode 1, Snow Gives Way directed by John Dahl
Episode 2, Shadow Hawk Takes Flight directed by John Dahl
Episode
Jump to new posts Re: The Predator directed by Shane Black (3/2/18) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Thomas Jane Will Punish The PREDATOR In Shane Black's Upcoming Reboot

Quote:The cast of Predator is already pretty damn impressive thanks to the likes of Boyd Holbrook, Keegan-Michael Key, and Trevante Rhodes lined up to take on th
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The X-23 Thread by Fastballspecial     Yesterday at 06:48 PM

She seems to be the only successful Marvel character that they keep shoving down our throat.
Jump to new posts Re: All Raw: Hulk 182 X2 and Spidey 238 by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Prices dropped

$37 on the 182
$45 on the 238
Jump to new posts Re: GODZILLA: KING OF MONSTERS (2019) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:46 PM

KRAMPUS & TRICK 'R TREAT Director Michael Dougherty Set To Helm GODZILLA 2

Quote:Variety is reporting that Michael Dougherty has officially signed on to direct Legendary & Warner Bros.' upcoming Godzilla sequel, which is due out in
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DavidTheDavid's Feedback! by topofthetotem     Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Received a few SA books from James today.

The books look fantastic and were packed very well. Great person to deal with!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead CGC 9.8 for sale on MCS. by kthuluu     Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Updated list plus some price reductions.
Page 5 of 43 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1862 and 1868 10 francs price lowered
by Endeavor1967
04:53 PM
FS: 1850 PCGS AU50 gold dollar & 1878 7TF REV78 NGC MS63 CAC Morgan.
by agentjim007
11:57 AM
Ebay: CT 25c Die Adj. Strike, 55 Proof Set old ANACS, Sample Slabs
by messydesk
09:35 AM
eBay world coin auctions - all proceeds donated to charity
by stldanceartist
01/22/17 01:10 PM
Comics Marketplace
WTB - Daredevil Corner Box art
by infamouspure22
11:03 PM
...Amazing Adventures #28 with Craig Russell Cover and art on eBay
by picon3
10:01 PM
100 or so books - Old man Logan, Planet Hulk, Hughes covers, Gotham City Sirens
by Gsims718
08:46 PM
Four Color #9, 16, Funnies #64 and other GA odds and ends
by rtsunlimited
08:38 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.