Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Charlotte Comicon Summer Show - Sunday August 3rd by FunnyBooks1969     Today at 07:21 PM

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: MrWeen Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMyPeeps[quote=500Club][quote=Broke as a Joke]What did Platt do other than 4 issues of Moon Knight? I remember he did some work at Image on Prophet, but I can't recall him doing an
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Foolkiller's 2014 Dealer Rankings by thehumantorch     Today at 07:08 PM

Thanks Brian, your dealer ranking thread is always a good read and important.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Strange Tales 110, Spider-Man 1 & JLA 1 in Sunday's Auction by HeritageComics     Today at 07:05 PM

Come see the Comics closing in this Sunday's Weekly Internet Auction #121431
http://comics.ha.com/common/auction/catalog.php?SaleNo=121431&type=cgcforum-weeklycomics-080314

A Few Sample Lots:

Strange Tales #110 (Marvel, 1
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSH: 1987-P PCGS MS67FS JEFFERSON NICKEL TOP POP + 1955 PCGS ROOSEVELT MS66FB!! by Official Coins     Today at 06:59 PM

TTT
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A third of Americans have bad debts. by johncurlis     Today at 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: AresI have no debts. I pay off my CCD in full each month

Do you deliver pizzas?
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Red Sonja Fan Club by wizardseye311     Today at 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsViolent redheads in armor...

How can you go wrong?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by Shadow Images     Today at 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: InaflashSD pick up. I have been wanting a copy of this book for some time.

Ken

Damn they drew women right back then. Nice book.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC 7.5 ASM 10 for sale!!! by mcnick     Today at 06:49 PM

New book added! Just upgraded my copy, so here is a lower grade Batman 232 (first Ra's Al Ghul- he will be in Arrow for the next season)

$95 PMs welcome too.

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Playstation 4 with extra controller and FIFA 2014 $400 shipped by Mark 1     Today at 06:49 PM

Sold!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lessons from SDCC by THB     Today at 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: tricolorbrian Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: sfcityduck Originally Posted By: VintageComicsI wanted to meet
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by kagenish     Today at 06:45 PM

what do everybody think about this?
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: JerseyComicBoy Love em/Hate em Feedback Thread by jjfversion1     Today at 06:44 PM

Just completed a deal with Jamie. Transaction went smoothly and payment was made very quickly. Would recommend him 100%. A great board member to deal with. I look forward to working on deals with him in the future!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Strain TV Show Discussion Thread by Torgaddon     Today at 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Hulk44Wow, look what came in the mail..Will be selling these babies soon...

One of these is not like the other.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Edgar Tadeo CGC SS sketch opp. Round 2w by phantomewan     Today at 06:38 PM

I'm pretty sure the spots are already spoken for (correct me if I'm wrong Jun). He was just advising how close Ed is to being done with this opp.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Fear #19 1st App Howard the Duck by KPR Comics     Today at 06:26 PM

Harv, there's one in the SA/BA. Go get it.
Jump to new posts WTB Incredible Hulk 271 Raw or CGC by TheDynasty     Today at 06:25 PM

Most interested in a CGC 9.6, or solid raw copy.

Thanks
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts coins for sale the first of many to come by wmfielding     Today at 06:23 PM

Hello Fellow collectors, Its once again time to downsize my little hoard by getting rid of some of my duplicate coins and others that no longer fit into my ever growing collection.
The prices listed are NGC FMV but donít take that as the aski
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: jjfversion1's kudos thread by MagnetoWasRight     Today at 06:23 PM

Can't go wrong buying from John, got my book in two days, packed very securely. We'll definitely be doing more deals in the future.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #1 CGC 9.8 Signed! I, Zombie #1, Lazarus #1, Day Men #1 by Spyder!     Today at 06:22 PM

Another bump and anther price drop. Seriously, no interest in these sweet books? At these prices?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Fantasy 15, ASM 1-25 & Annual 1 bound volume by Johnny545     Today at 06:20 PM

This is so, so interesting...
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Single Pager NG slabs by Cosmic Boy     Today at 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: aardvark88A loose front cover of Batman 1 may be worth LESS than the pin up back cover ($2k+) which is usually missing from a few incomplete Batman 1's out there (coverless with front cover).
I can only afford a loo
Jump to new posts Transformers 1 CGC marvel by SpiderTurtle     Today at 06:17 PM

looking to buy cgc copies transformers 1 marvel from 1984. Looking to buy in lots to save on shipping, at least 2 books at a time. 9.2's and below.
Jump to new posts WTB - NEW TEEN TITANS # 1 - CGC SLABBED COPIES by Bio-Rupp     Today at 06:15 PM

WTB - NEW TEEN TITANS # 1 - CGC SLABBED COPIES

My new steps project

I've got about 8 of those copies in the pic to send in for hopefully 9.6 or better grades... but it ain't enough. Need more to fill these damn steps.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Tigra cosplayer gets shorts pulled down, catwoman beats attacker's spoon by Buffyfan     Today at 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris S.Anyone click on the actual article from the Tigra's girl? Do yourself a favor and check out her modeling pictures:

http://www.whosay.com/aliciamarie

Her butt is far bigger than it was in 2002
Page 5 of 56 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
coins for sale the first of many to come
by wmfielding
06:23 PM
World Coins for Sale / Updated: 30 July 2014
by brg5658
01:16 PM
coins for sale at great collections
by wmfielding
12:35 PM
WTB 2011 NGC PF70 Libertads
by bender9876
07:17 PM
Comics Marketplace
SA Batman
by Mxwll Smrt
SDCC Exclusives (with Lego)
by ajulliay
LIFE-SIZED PSYCHEDELIC ALFRED E NEWMAN - WHAT ME WORRY POSTER 1965
by Boba
Strange Tales 110, Spider-Man 1 & JLA 1 in Sunday's Auction
by HeritageComics
07:05 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.