Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: wasting time here? by ldhair     Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Did you ever open an image in Paint?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Most Recent Acquisition by gpnyc     Yesterday at 09:31 PM

1806/5 DRAPED BUST QUARTER - PCGS F-12 CAC

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Hulk 116 by vpcomics     Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Anyone?
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-man #194 club! by Gokarma     Yesterday at 09:29 PM

HI
I have 2 copies. One i bought from the news stand when it came out and one I just bought recently. I love this copy as a kid

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Which book will follow Hulk 1? by Mr Sneeze     Yesterday at 09:27 PM

We need the 'I don't necessarily care because I won't be able to afford it anyways' option.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by steveinthecity     Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: porcupine48Story starts on 3410...steveinthecity would like it.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: 21 Statues Below FMV (ebay Sold Prices) Get Low Get Low To The WINDOOOOOW....... by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: harvdoss

Samaritan, Manhunter, Beast and (a) Key To Hell

This sounds like a new TV show
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bills Bargain Basement sale by Comic Clint     Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: shadrochYou go, boy!!!!!

What else ya gunna list?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Quit smoking... again... it never gets easier. by VintageComics     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black HandKeep it up, everyone. Other than feeling so much better, I also felt free. Freer than I had ever felt. I was no longer a slave to smoking. I will say though, that I did enjoy the first 20 years or so as a smo
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A few books you don't want to miss!! by Mxwll Smrt     Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Mickey Mouse Scrap Book F+/VF-??

This is an interesting piece... a 1936 Whitman/Walt Disney Enterprises #640 with colorful Mickey & Minnie Mouse cover art. I am not sure about its interior because I found it in a shop in a small town ab
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Clad Full Proof sets (01, 01, 03, 07, 09) by StrikeOutXXX     Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Six Mile RickGraded

I have complete sets graded NGC --- PF70UC available

Thanks, but he's looking for normal from the mint proof sets.
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by crassus     Yesterday at 09:08 PM

House of Mystery 174 7.5 (presents as an 8.5, but light cb crses br-crnr fc & foxing & ink trnsfr bc determine grade; lght ink spray top) $75.00

Jump to new posts Re: The Great Big Plastic Crack Purge - Thank You Rules Again. by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Morituri
DVD Still Sealed
Amazon Listing and Review

$6

Jump to new posts Re: FS OA: Page from the Thanos Imperative ( GOTG/Thanos/Scarlet Witch) by harvdoss     Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Nice
Jump to new posts Re: AMAZING MAN #22 RE-DO - IS COVER ONLY - $1.00 AUCTION - ENDS WEDS AT 8PM PACIFIC by comicdey     Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: comicartcom Originally Posted By: gino2paulus2500.00

Coverless in Mylar waiting for a 4-color blanket?

Good luck. Post your coverless guys
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Took a chance by jom     Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Coindude Originally Posted By: jomSecondly, you probably shouldn't be buying coins after you've had "a few drinks".
jom I once cracked a PCGS slab after a few drinks. Residing in the tomb was a very solid 1959
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: DC & Marvel movie road ahead - 2015 to 2020 by kagenish     Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Jonathan And Christopher Nolan Not Involved With DC Superhero Slate

What a shame, as I think they earned a seat at the table after an amazing trilogy.

---------------------
There were r
Jump to new posts Dell, Harvey, Archie, more ~ Auction ~ Ends Sunday by Omaha-CGC-Comics     Yesterday at 08:44 PM

REFERENCES
Kudos Thread
ebay ID - Omaha-CGC-Comics

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Paypal

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional in the thread gets the books and auction ends.

No probies or HoS members.
Jump to new posts Re: Classic Hot Fox Features GGA :: My Confession First Issue by comicdey     Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Tough book
Would love to see the insides.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official Constantine TV Trailer by ComicConnoisseur     Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: NewEnglandGothicOK.

It's not awful, but it felt like one of those syndicated supernatural private investigator shows from 90's. If the producers wanted to skimp on the budget making the effects look like Buffy t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anime recommendations? by Mr 9.8     Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8Loved 'A Company Man' a real classic. A smart action flick worth watching.

Now watch The Man From Nowhere, it a couple notches above Company Man. 5 Minutes in
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Olympic Coin Dies by newprepper     Yesterday at 08:36 PM

R.I.P. Olympic coin, you led a full life
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Hulk 180 5.0 - 6.0 cgc by Bobbyusc     Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Wtb hulk 180 graded (blue label), paying (including shipping):

(Only need 1)

5.0 150.00

5.5 175.00

6.0 200.00

Thanks
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: sorry if this doesnt come out right by moneyhoney     Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Glad I didn't download anything...Glad you got rid of the virus.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: GTG - 1922 D Peace Dollar by grip     Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Raisethis2Ms 64 "if" the scratches in the left obverse field are on the slab. MS 63 if on the coin.

My thoughts also.
Page 5 of 55 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: 1909 VDB lincoln cent, MS 63/64/65 Morgans, MS 63/64 Walkers and More
by DKenny
04:45 PM
WTB: Clad Full Proof sets (01, 01, 03, 07, 09)
by StrikeOutXXX
04:36 PM
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
10/24/14 08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
10/24/14 07:40 PM
Comics Marketplace
Selling off some cool CGC SS and CGC. 9.8's / 9.9's Free Shipping
by Glynn Sr
Some Random Atlas
by Johnny545
11:43 PM
some graded 9.8's blue and yellow labels for sale!
by Punisher_64
10:49 PM
Another VF-ish Raw Spidey #300 (Reduced a bit)
by Westy Steve
10:22 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.