Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DOCTOR STRANGE #169 - 183 ALL RAW, MOSTLY MID GRADE by rube11     Today at 07:43 PM

Updated list...

171 FN+ (small water? stain top edge back cover) $7
172 FN/FN+ $15
174 VG (water damage) $5
175 FN $10
176 VG/VG+ (round stain front cover goes through first 2 pgs) $6
177 VG- (water damage) $
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Ice storm sale. Retreads and new additions. Continuous clean out. by brian025     Today at 07:40 PM

Amazing Spiderman (1963)
176b 9.2 $20.00
179 9.0 $15.00

@ 30% off
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer here question about these marks on ASM 361 by Sqeggs     Today at 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Amadeus ArkhamI have the same flaw on my ASM #361. Would CGC consider this "production" and not ding the book for it?

I believe the answer is that they wouldn't ding the grade if they think it's a p
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ultimate Fallout 4 by carter3175     Today at 07:33 PM

I will still watch and horde this comic. Just reading this thread alone you can tell who was in it for a quick flip and who really enjoys the character and the attention that he was finally getting.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Selling a Book to Upgrade My Collection - Everybody Wins: X-Men #94 CGC 8.5 OW Pages by awakeintheashes     Today at 07:30 PM

1. No probies, HOS, or whatever name Symbiotic is using as a shill. If you are on this list, don't waste your time.
2. First unconditional in PM or Thread wins, unless a deal has already been agreed to by both parties. (Timestamp will decide wi
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Family 1 - First Black Adam by Straw-Man     Today at 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Big Moov Originally Posted By: Straw-Manno thanks, i'll stick to the raboy covers.

First you say you wouldn't pay even one cent extra for the first appearance of Black Adam. Now you say you collect comic
Comic Events
Jump to new posts SuperNoVa Comicons, Leesburg Va, Sunday March 15th 2015 by Ducky 1560     Today at 07:25 PM

SuperNoVa Comicons is happy to announce our return to Leesburg Virginia on Sunday March 15th from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Over 50 Tables of vendors, artist, small press and special guests.
All Tables Completely SOLD OUT!!!

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Books, ASM 129 cgc 6.5 and ASM 300 cgc 9.0 by techvoodoo     Today at 07:25 PM

Both books sold thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Are you kidding Ebay??? by Fastballspecial     Today at 07:25 PM

Sadly this is they way its going so better get used to it.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: LUKE CAGE Netflix show by Bosco685     Today at 07:24 PM

But you showed up. So we have that going for us.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What actors (past or present) would be YOUR pick to play a superhero? by NewEnglandGothic     Today at 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: romanheart Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: aszumiloI always thought Sonny Landham, from Predator, would have made a great Wolverine.

Same. The mome
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by tth2     Today at 07:22 PM

RIP Dave Mackay
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 30 Most Bizzare Images Ever Caught By Google Street View by Official Chris S.     Today at 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: The Troll King Originally Posted By: Official Chris S.The most Bizzare is this crazy person on the porch

That is me running in to tell my daughter to come see the Google Maps car.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Good Girl Art by mediajunkie     Today at 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken AldredMy favourite Adam Hughes cover.

Quite classic, Elvgren influenced.

+1, it doesn't get much better than that.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Aquaman 35 mid to high grade by Mike's Rack     Today at 07:20 PM

Here's one:
http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=27508274
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Brian Williams Lie Thread - because the pile grows deep by The Black Hand     Today at 07:18 PM

Williams could Return and he should

There's no reason for him not to be put back on especially after the O'Reilly revelations. I doubt FOX is going to hammer NBC much because NBC has been holding it's powder against O'Reilly and Fox. If
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     Today at 07:14 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth by Fastballspecial     Today at 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: ebtorres Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: James JWell in any case here is my Todd goodness........hope it bring a smile

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Star Wars #1 (1977) Copy B by Normando     Today at 07:13 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 90's VALIANT Comics Thread by Fastballspecial     Today at 07:12 PM

I like saying the same of Ultaverse books. The only difference is I know they wont ever come back to what they once were.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: unearthed 1st cameo OA by Bill C     Today at 07:08 PM

Hey Now
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome and 1878-CC Guess the Grade by rrantique     Today at 07:03 PM

Welcome to forum. I agree with the others above AU 58-63.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sketches.... by bcphillips119     Today at 07:03 PM

Prices Reduced!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM #361 Variant by Normando     Today at 07:02 PM

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Old Man Logan Run by projekt     Today at 06:58 PM

As the title says looking for Old Man Logan issues. I need 66-70 first prints, that's my priority. I'm also after any variants and subsequent reprints to include Giant Size.

Of note I have the printings of 66-70 that all connect.
Page 5 of 55 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSHO: 1946-S Roosevelt Dime ~ NGC MS 67 FT ~ $115
by Mr. Smith Guesser
08:05 PM
FSH: 1879 Morgan Dollar NGC MS-63 Star
by 123cents
11:36 AM
1935-S Washington Blue Rim Tone PCGS MS63 and misc graded Washingtons
by Jon K.
01:06 AM
1833 Half Dime LM 3.2 VF30
by MBA101
01:31 PM
Comics Marketplace
Leftovers Superman Flash 1st Kiss Batman
by Shadow Images
Jeffrey brown DARTH VADER AND SON original Star Wars cover art
by brettfes
Mike Perkins Cap & Bucky Sketch BIG PRICE CUT.
by Secret Son
08:14 PM
Cheap Bronze Age books. Star Wars 1. Peter Parker.Champions. Logan's run
by Joe_Fish
08:07 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.029 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.