Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show? by NewEnglandGothic     Yesterday at 08:18 PM

I gotta say, at 2:03:42, the train sequence in "The Lone Ranger" is the best sequence ever for a masked man in film.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Incredible Hulk #103 by grebal     Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Was going to go with 8.5 myself. But agree that's a really sharp copy.
Virtual Comic Con (VCC) Hall
Jump to new posts Re: VCC XXXIV Convention Hall by NP_Gresham     Yesterday at 08:13 PM

One set - One shot VCC booth

The set:

Strange Tales 1-100 and Annual #1, full pre hero run. There are 3 duplicates/ under-copies : #89 (4.0 - restored) #97 (4.0) and #21 - raw.
Grades: most of these
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: ACTION COMICS 2, COVERLESS COPY by Sqeggs     Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: comicjackI think this is the longest wanted thread on going

Yeah, I think I'll miss this thread if he ever finds a copy.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Incredible Hulk #141 (1st Doc Samson) by grebal     Yesterday at 08:11 PM

CGC grades more like comics are baseball cards, vs bigger scoring old school based on eye appeal & surface wear.

I'd say FN or 6.5 depending how much the scan exaggerated the transfer stains/surface wear on back cvr. using the newfangled
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 2-4, 2016 by Dwitkin82     Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Love the guest list this year...gunna have a few books for Onestop aka Parch
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Video Game Collectors Thread: pickups, trades, WTBs, collection pics, etc. by Chip Cataldo     Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: krightonanyone selling a C64
I sold mine and my 128 earlier this year.

I've got some Intellivision stuff going up tonight, though.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS by Grantley Goddard     Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: cosmic-spider-man Very Cool Double Cover Comics.

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roger66 Feedback by Hey Kids, Comics!     Yesterday at 08:05 PM

Fast and well packed shipping of an Iron Man/Subby CGC 8.5 at a gret price! Thanks, Roger!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal by DR.X     Yesterday at 08:03 PM

I went on a benefit ride today. I have some pics I can post but only if it's okay with Ditch. This is his thread.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by stroszek     Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: hobbyguySooner or later any and every Marvel comic will get hot. Amazing time to own comics.

I'm set if Thongor Warrior of Lost Lemuria gets his own franchise.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Appearance comics to look out for? by krighton     Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Superman 52, Origin of Superwoman. Vengeance 1, 1st America Chavez, might be getting her own comic.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay Coupon 6/24 - $15 off $75+ by chaseman210     Yesterday at 07:48 PM

I need maybe a $15 off $30 purchase.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: DC Millennium Editions, Mandrake, The Boys, X-Men, key comics and MORE on eBay! by MattHawes     Yesterday at 07:47 PM

It turns out that the copy of DC MILLENNIUM EDITION MAD #1 that I have currently on auction on eBay is a recalled version. The comic was originally recalled because DC left off the proper copyright noting EC comics and its publisher William Gaines, a
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Dell'Otto! by Polirer     Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Why have the last DC releases not had the 1:XX incentive variants? Why all the store variants? I wish all the Dell'Otto covers Bulletproof is putting out were 1:XX incentive variants.
Virtual Comic Con (VCC) Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Comic Con XXXIV Trailer Park! by sckao     Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Print Run question spurred by JL51 by A-DONIS     Yesterday at 07:31 PM

You're still missing the Newstand edition.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Over 120 Silver and Bronze Age ASM's For Sale by Collect0r     Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: TheDynastyASM #96
VG/FN $20

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015-2016 NHL Thread by aszumilo     Yesterday at 07:29 PM

I'll be going to the Las Vegas games, along with my brothers, when the Rangers are in town. I know quite a few people that will be doing the same when there team is playing Las Vegas.

From what I have read, the Las Vegas ownership will be
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: B.E.K Black Eyed Kids from Aftershock comics by gradejunky     Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: joepruettHey, if of you on here know of any stores that might be interested in doing a retailer-specifc/exclusive BLACK-EYED KDIS cover let me know. I have several artists I could pull in for covers. Might even be able to
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's for dinner? by retrocomics     Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Leg of dog with a side of snozzberries
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Foom #2 Magazine - Jim Steranko Cover by chaseman210     Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Just dropped the price way cheaper than you can find it anywhere else. Please PM me with any questions!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1939 Mercury Dime DDO by ldhair     Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Same here.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: eBay auction: Awesome Rob Liefeld 1991 MCP 70 cover large art 17x22 by Hal Turner     Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Cool cover. I wouldn't be surprised to see it clock past $5K.

GLWTS.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Marvel Mystery 82 by BriD.     Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Bump with new offer
Page 5 of 43 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1838 Bust Half PCGS MS62 Gold CAC Ending on Ebay Tomorrow! No reserve!
by AnkurJ
11:19 PM
WTB: 1/10 Platinum Eagle ($150) or Maple Leaf ($140)
by Mr. Smith Guesser
06:44 AM
FSH: 2016 ASEs $410 per ROLL DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
06/24/16 07:27 PM
Gold Kennedy PCGS DCAM PF69
by wdrob
06/24/16 01:52 PM
Comics Marketplace
Amazing fantasy 15 cgc no chipping
by stcgc
11:21 PM
4 Kids Walk Into a Bank/Kim and Kim 1 Ghost Ship Comics Variants Limited to 250
by carcrawfordfan
11:12 PM
X-Men 109 CGC 8.5 WHITE - $75 shipped
by prez
09:35 PM
Slabs for sale
by youmechooz
07:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.