Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by shazzzam     Today at 02:19 PM

Hahahah I think I do ....but that's one of my favorites
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest - FINAL RANKING by 01TheDude     Today at 02:19 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez by natevegas     Today at 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: AweandlorderOK, Im going back to my grill guys. Have a happy 4th and dont worry too much, Im sure theres an EOSV#2 Land variant hidden somewhere in a 5 below bag!
Well its not in any combo packs. Sorry had to. Happ
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Frantic need to contact board member by Real Frantic One     Today at 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnFranklin Originally Posted By: Real Frantic One Originally Posted By: thunsickerIf you are unsure what tool to use for the cover recreation, the pen is what you should be holding in your hand.

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Justice League of America 148 CGC 9.8 by Antonio     Today at 02:14 PM

Hi all. I am looking for a graded 9.8 (only) copy of Justice League of America 148.

Thanks!

Anthony
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: For the love of copper by coinbuf     Today at 02:10 PM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB Punisher limited series CGC books by Parabellum     Today at 02:06 PM

Still looking for limited series #2 and vol 2 #4!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Health Fitness Goals by delekkerste     Today at 02:05 PM

So, how's everybody's health & fitness goals coming along?

I seem to have finally found a program that works for me, and I feel great. Weight-wise, I'm still tipping the scale towards the high-end of my range, though that is
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody Collect Vintage Signage? by awakeintheashes     Today at 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonThe artwork screams 1940's early 1950's...we hit the 60's running where everything was aquamarine.

They look like store front window cards that were disposable as they faded or as new window adver
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by Garry Ghoul     Today at 01:59 PM

Atlas horror books in high grades are just too expensive now when western books are not hot at all! Even with great Maneely covers!

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Western comics. by Garry Ghoul     Today at 01:53 PM

Just bought a couple of Two Gun Western. Maneely covers are just great, even if i prefer Syd Shores'...

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Southern Bastards #1-8 & 35 Random Comics (DC, Marvel, Image, etc.) by coutstevo     Today at 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: shadroch$15 shipped, I'll take mixed lot.

thank you!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Iron Man #55 FS by Collect0r     Today at 01:50 PM

How are the interior pages?
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Showcase #4 Club by Mongkorn     Today at 01:49 PM

Not bad for brittle pages.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ALL EC....ALL THE TIME by Soft-Serve     Today at 01:43 PM

4th OF JULY SPECIAL!!!!

ALL REMAINING BOOKS 20% OFF!!

Tales From The Crypt #32 - GD+ $95 NOW $75

Tales From The Crypt #41 - VG - $90 NOW $72

Crime Suspensstories #18 - VG $60 NOW $48

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Sagii Tapes posted by sagii68 by Sagii     Today at 01:42 PM

REEL TWO : MLJ Heroes v.1

Happy 4th of July all. Today's reel will focus on one particular hero of the titled vol.
Vol.2 of this particular reel will focus on another, and so on. I may jump to another reel(which will be another focus
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: How are you Britlanders celebrating the 4th of July? by Forbush-Man     Today at 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: WoodenJefferson Originally Posted By: Forbush-ManI'm going to go to 7/11 and get a good ole fashioned 'Merican Hot Dog. Woohoo !!!

The hungry stray dog sitting down at the corner the street would
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazing Spider-Man #30 v2 by juggernaut     Today at 01:34 PM

Best chances:

1. Kraven (Calypso or Chameleon cameo)
2. Shocker
3. Morbius/Morlun
4. Silver Sable
5. Scorpion

Honourable mention: Cardiac, Puma, Jackpot, Spot
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Words worth reading on July 4th by Forbush-Man     Today at 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Forbush-ManThe most important part of the speech defines the Constitution as a living document, which is really relevant given the topics discussed here recently. Required reading....

"It is for us the living, r
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND SALES by A-DONIS     Today at 01:28 PM

Enjoy lots of cookouts and fireworks tonight!
Jump to new posts WTB/WTT: Star Wars #1 35 cent Variant by jterp5     Today at 01:27 PM

Looking for a Star Wars #1 35 cent variant. Have a spare of issues 2 and 4 (35 cent) that can be used as part of a trade. Thanks!
Jump to new posts WTB: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) #1 1st Print by jterp5     Today at 01:25 PM

Looking for a TMNT #1 1st print, CGC 8.5 or lower, raw or slabbed. PM me if interested. Thanks!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 20th Century Type Set Frame Coins by jerseycat10     Today at 01:24 PM

In this particular set, no coins were polished. The barbers, of course, are slicks, but most others are BU.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB DD 168 cgc 9.0/9.2 by KPR Comics     Today at 01:23 PM

I've got one. Not looking for trade though.
There are about four 9.2s on eBay at the moment.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Marvel Titles in October by awakeintheashes     Today at 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: krightonI think Marvel is in this new launch for the long haul...i';d be surprised if they don't run this at least 5 years.

When was the last time they took the entire Marvel Universe, put it in a can, shook rea
Page 5 of 52 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
F.S: 1992 1/10oz AGE OGP.
by agentjim007
03:34 PM
WTB:: Lowball classic commemoratives.
by saen78
09:00 PM
20 PCGS/NGC/ANACS/PCI Sample Slabs; Long Beach; YN Trivia; Some Rare Types!
by illini420
07/02/15 09:38 AM
Registry Set Washingtons All For Sale Have the Keys Posted Here!
by Jon K.
07/01/15 10:33 AM
Comics Marketplace
High End SILVER AGE FS at SD - Covers, etc - Kirby, Romita, Infantino, Buscema
by glenbru
Batman 226 Neal Adams cover
by rsouxlja7
FANTASTIC FOUR #67 CGC 9.0 (1st appearance of Warlock / HIM) for sale
by dinesh_s
Richard Moore birthday eBay auctions!
by Meeley Man
04:13 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.