Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Infiniti Gauntlet #1 raw or cgc, looking for multiples & Ms Marvel #1's by SharpComics.com     Yesterday at 10:58 PM

IG 1 CGC 9.8 SS triple signed/double sketched Starlin/Rubinstein/Perez
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Nova #1 9.6 by infinitygauntlet     Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Alright, as you can tell this is also my first time using photobucket, bear with me.
Price is 340 dollars.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: VACOMICON....... 2 Day November 22-23 Show by jimjum12     Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Looks like a stellar line up for us..... I always liked Jae Lee and the venerable Borock and crew are there also..... I haven't spoken to Steve in a long time. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo9a friend of jesus)
Jump to new posts Re: Pre-Hero Atlas CGC slabbed! by AtlasFan     Yesterday at 10:56 PM

NEW PRICE!

AMAZING ADVENTURES #1 CGC 8.5 OW/W pages NOW: $2250
Fantastic canary yellow cover, 1st app. Doctor Droom (later Dr Druid).
Jump to new posts Re: WTB High Grade Avengers #6 8.0 or Better by MCMiles     Yesterday at 10:56 PM

9.0 oww from a better seller
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: RARE, (set of 2), Amazing Spider-man #9 Variants by HOTFLIPS     Yesterday at 10:51 PM

3 sets left
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buffalo, NY by oakman29     Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoonI couldn't drive home yesterday. Had to abandon my car about two blocks from home.

Today is the day I try to get my car home.
Hope you're getting through this brother.I've got a lot of famil
Jump to new posts WTB: Venom 23 Ramos Variant by askyla     Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Hi everyone! I created my account to try and find an Invincible 1 CGC'd at 9.8, but since I've already created an account, I wonder if I could find another cover I really want. I am looking for the Ramos variant of Venom 23. No CGC is required. I was
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Darwin's Dilemma Solved? by kav     Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I'm filibustered
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday bubbagump! by jaster-mereel     Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Happy B-day Rick!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Nov, April, May, June, August, Sept, Oct Global Temperatures Hottest On Record by kav     Yesterday at 10:46 PM

YOU'RE BREAKIN UP THE ROTATION!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pink Floyd to release "new" album this fall. by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: mrwoogiemanIt was all downhill after Meddle.

Meddle is to me by far their best album. Ever watched the Pompeii version of "One of These Days I'm Going to Cut You into Little Pieces"...Epic
Test Sub-Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Test by NP_Gresham     Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Architechtyeah!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Gotham by bcphillips119     Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: Amadeus ArkhamIsn't Renee Montoya a lesbian in the comics?

Correct!

The show is just representing the character the way she was created.

Renee Montoya
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Barcaric Fantasy 1 by Miamiknight3434     Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CLUB by oakman29     Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: J-ShotPicked mine up from a board member recently. While I'd prefer to have a higher number in front of the ".5" ... this one is mine for now, and will have to do. Not bad for a 1.5?

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: iron man power device contemplated in article by NTHstars     Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: DavenportTony's ARC Reactor ain't the weirdest thing there's interest in...

Could an 'Avengers'-style Helicarrier become reality?

"DARPA, home to many of the military’s real life Tony Stark-style i
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Mix of Bronze-Copper-Modern! Everything $15 or less! by fmaz     Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: kmaASM #138 & 164

I'll take it.

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: COMICLINK fall featured auction by Skrilla1212     Yesterday at 10:17 PM

I love the Kubert Hulk cover, I have a soft spot for those last Peter David issues...but that faded ink in spots, like in the title bugs. Anyone else? Little thing like that let's me talk myself out of making those extra bids.

All very coo
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spiderman Lot by Shadow Images     Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Xmen lot

Xmen
1,1,2-11,13,14,16-18,20,26(x2,28,31,32,34,36,37,38,50,54,77
Uncanny Xmen 500
Xmen Onslaught
Onslaught Epilogue
Xmen Alpha, Omega , Prime

Classic Xmen 1-10

$70 shipped in lowe
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OK-- who hit the notify (Marvel) Mods button on Spider-Woman? by NTHstars     Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Davenport Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseurFrankly, most people like to make their our own choices for themselves. Most people don't want or need PCers or anyone else making their choices for them of what to read
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-Man Vs. The Prodigy - 1976 Planned Parenthood Give Away by Moondog     Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Please forward this post to your dealer friends. Thanks!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Avengers #55 by blazincomics     Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Thor #80 disassembled 9.8, maybe 9.6 by NTHstars     Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Please be seated passengers, because it could be a BUMPy ride.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 134 club by jejacks2     Yesterday at 09:57 PM

If there is a collector willing to part with a CGC 9.0 or 9.2 or can point me in the right direction, PM me. Very much appreciated.
Page 5 of 53 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
NGC 1913-D TY2 Buffalo Nickel AU50 - Only 4 HOURS LEFT! 250$ Coin for 140$.
by TheTdotP
07:47 PM
FS: Confederate Collectors ?
by agentjim007
01:05 AM
FSH: Blue Beauty 1819 50C Capped Bust Half, PCGS AU55 CAC, Overton-109
by BROADSTRUCK
11/20/14 08:30 AM
Anyone selling junk silver?
by mtnstyne
11/19/14 10:49 PM
Comics Marketplace
ASM #50, low grader...
by cloudofwit
Ultimate Wolverine Collection
by Shadow Images
12:08 AM
Copper/Modern Slabs - ASM #300, Teen Titans #2, NM #98 + more!
by kimik
12:04 AM
Dark Knight Returns 1-4 CGC 9.6 White Pages
by BattlegroundGames
11:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.