Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1848 large cent by coinman_23885     Today at 12:48 PM

I agree with the others.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sets, Variants, Moderns by Shrevvy     Today at 12:43 PM

All variants are now sold.

Let's take 30% off the remaining comic sets. There is a lot of good reading for cheap there.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: My Collection Lacks Focus... Cheap Slabs for sale. by kaholo1256     Today at 12:42 PM

Price drops on sketches
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by Shark     Today at 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: manetteska Originally Posted By: Shark Originally Posted By: manetteska

Are those price tags on the 221s? What were they going for?

No...they're not price tags. I got into the habit of pla
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How do you collect modern Comics and are there any new X-Men titles out now? by jreezy     Today at 12:42 PM

Like you, I started collecting comics as a kid in the 90's. I'm 30 years old. As far as whether today's moderns will be anything of value 15 years down the line is all speculation. Nobody would have expected ASM #300, Hulk 271 and New Mutants 98 to
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Raw Avengers 196 & Superman/Doomsday Later Printings by manetteska     Today at 12:41 PM

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Original Art Collection - Archie, Millie the Model, Blondie and more... by comicwiz     Today at 12:39 PM

The Batman and Robin Adventures #2 (1995) - Page 22. Features Batman, Robin, Commissioner Gorden and Two-Face. Pencils by Ty Templeton and inks by Rick Burchett

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone buy comic book scripts ?? by rodan57     Today at 12:37 PM

Just thinking that some might want to read the rest.

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: SPECIAL EDITION: NYC - JUNE 14 & 15, 2014 by JasonDaTwit     Today at 12:36 PM

They've added:

- PETER DAVID
- ANN NOCENTI
- JOE KELLY
- KEVIN MAGUIRE
- RUSS BRAUN
- JAMIE S. RICH

Nw I gots to go!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The numbers game! by Crimebuster     Today at 12:30 PM

Final issue.

[img][/img]
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Scalped #1 F/VF & VF, DMZ #1-3, Invincible #110 NM -SOLD/CLOSED by paperheart     Today at 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: CAHokieI will ALL per PM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS/ADVISE by Nutmeg Coin     Today at 12:27 PM

Probably the safest way to do this would be use bubble wrap liberally; box in a box, Home Depot has some good supplies, rarely do I find a coin shop that has supplies that I need like the handy certified coin mailers, you have to order those online.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Tales to Astonish #91 - Hulk vs. Abomination by cheliosstevens     Today at 12:25 PM

sharp cover. presents very well. 8.0
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: And the new high dollar $$$$ collectible is... by Transplant     Today at 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: chrisco37 Originally Posted By: djpinkpanther67 Originally Posted By: jaybes$98,000 for a pair of shoes signed by Kayne West?
Maybe he is a big fan of fish sticks

Great episode.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Captain America #171 w/Mark Jewelers Insert by cheliosstevens     Today at 12:21 PM

8.0. Book looks great. Love that cover
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SA & BA Superboy/Legion of Super-Heroes Lots - Adams, Wood, Giffen Art - 1962 by faster friends     Today at 12:21 PM

Please feel free to PM me with Offers on either or both lots.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by Ares     Today at 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: topcat54"takeit" Option 3
A collection of war comics in decent Shape

You can take one of the hard cover sets as well if you want..
It was two of three
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: WARNING ALL COMIC BOOK STORE OWNERS: LEX LEDGER IS A THIEF by aszumilo     Today at 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Conan_Aficionado Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: DarkowlIs it too harsh of a punishment If this doosh bag got a pineapple shoved up his "this is masking, you could get in trouble"?
I can ver
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Marvel Premiere 47 by cheliosstevens     Today at 12:17 PM

9.0. I always feel there's something I can't see in a scan
Nice book. I remember seeing Ant Man on the Book Bag spinner racks as a kid back in the day
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #121 CGC by chaseman210     Today at 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Jo SephVery pretty

Thanks!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Trading Post/PIF Discussion Thread by manicnerd     Today at 12:16 PM

Thanks!

I posted this is the PIF thread and will do the same here: pics of me healing...some are really gross
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Copper lots, Epic Illustrated 1 & 3 (Dreadstar!), 'NAM HC, trades, MORE!!! by jools&jim     Today at 12:15 PM

FRIDAY UPDATE:

New lots to be listed tonight: Excalibur, Warlock (CA), Give Me Liberty, and more.

I will now offer FREE SHIPPING (US only) for any purchases totaling $50 or more made today before the new books are lis
Jump to new posts Re: PGM DC Super Stars 17 ( 1st Huntress) by tjanse     Today at 12:05 PM

9.4 nice
Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN 227, HOM 174 and a few others... by Mxwll Smrt     Today at 12:05 PM

Venus 12 - IMO this is a pretty nice book coming in around a VF- because of the small tear on the BC (see picture). I genuinely can't see this grading below F+/VF (7.0).

$600.00

<
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal by HarveySwick     Today at 12:04 PM

You win.
Page 5 of 62 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
eBay: 5 oz ATB NGC graded, MS70 ASE, ending tomorrow night
by stldanceartist
Today at 12:53 PM
$1000, $500 and (3) $100 Bills up for sale
by TetonWarrior
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
Yesterday at 08:22 AM
1950 PCGS PF-65 CAM Franklin CAC
by jimbucks
04/16/14 09:08 PM
Comics Marketplace
Three old Disneys for sale: 1st Donald Duck, 1st Snow White cover and a Barks
by pickycollector
18 minutes 23 seconds ago
Tales of Asgard 1 9.6
by Peter in Portugal
22 minutes 50 seconds ago
ASM 27
by comicnoir
25 minutes 45 seconds ago
Interesting Mix of Keys and Stuff ~AV 4, Spotlight 5, ASM 238++
by Comicsarefun
36 minutes 18 seconds ago
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.