Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: 2 SDCC dealer badges available by NelsonAI     Yesterday at 10:53 PM

I wish I was at SD right now.
I'll fully commit and prepay for an exhibitor badge(s) for 2015 if you have any extras available. It's been several years since I lasted attended.

Have a great show.

Cheers!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: AVENGERS #185 by aardvark88     Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Well that Michelinie 3 issue origin of Wanda and Pietro story arc was a revelation for me when I first read it. Also loved Byrne's Dark-Scarlet Witch which pre-dated Dark Phoenix in X-men by about 1 year.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: To Hell with these Helminths! by WoodenJefferson     Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Not as of late, but I have fished with hellgrammites as bait. In the Far East, there are all types of creepy crawlies you never knew about.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: MJ by pcalhoun     Yesterday at 10:48 PM

yes- tough key movie tie-in
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Adventures 12 - In between grades - need help by Junkdrawer     Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: 1Cool Originally Posted By: SweetComicIs there a tear at the top of the spine?

I don't have it in hand but it looks more like wear to me than a tear. Its a little tear 3/8"
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Can I Compete With the Best GA Collections? by bagofleas     Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Check this beauty out!

http://www.wwcomics.com/comicdetail.asp?Product_ID=CaptainMarvelAdventures_32_17257
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Tup..."10 Classic Punk Albums that Suck" by TupennyConan     Yesterday at 10:40 PM

I hate a lot of the acts listed. Bad Religion, for example.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: In the mood for asian cinema, any recommendations? by chrisco37     Yesterday at 10:39 PM

I've always been partial to "The Mystery of Chessboxing".
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: I'm in Shock!!! posted by bagofleas by Ogami     Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Congrats, BOF!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: WEEKEND AUCTION Ends 7 Pm Eastern Sunday 07/27/2014 - MARVEL CGC 9.4 First TIGRA by TheMightyMidget     Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Scturo Originally Posted By: TheMightyMidget Originally Posted By: Scturo Well, $73 to you buddy,

How bout an even hundo....

no rush, ill be back

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 10:35 PM

There are too many star wars comics.

The money play is Marvel over Dark Horse.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Barth's sales thread! - cheap raws, maybe a key or two by Barth     Yesterday at 10:32 PM

OK I think that is it for now. Hope you like my drek and feel free to make me offers via PM. I'm going to got through my stuff and see what else I can add. Thanks!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: ASM 121, CGC'd VF or better or raw tightly graded! by TheAvenger80     Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Hi guys, looking for an 8.0 or better, cgc'd or raw. I'd like to pay in the "current GPA prices" neighborhood. Let me know what you have, thanks!
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with a PLOD? by blazincomics     Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Why not pull the graders notes and learn what to look for so you can avoid this in the future? These would make great prizes for a grading contest. You could write the books and cost to grade off if you get the dreaded 1099 from PayPal Inc.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1924 D Lincoln cent. Looking for opinions on grade. by jpcienkus     Yesterday at 10:20 PM

30 at best. Some verdigris on the obverse @ 11:00 & 2:30
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: the heritage auction beginning tomorrow... by jhutton2     Yesterday at 10:20 PM

How about you nice boardies leave me some planets to purchase this time around?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by jaybuck43     Yesterday at 10:18 PM

I'm indexing a nice (mostly Fine) Silver age (63-65) OO collection I just picked up. I'll post about it more tomorrow night
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing-Man Comics 15 and..... by Mxwll Smrt     Yesterday at 10:16 PM

I forgot to do so. I hope there are others too!!
Jump to new posts Re: Single Digit Spidey's! by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I'm rootin for a close out Jay!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 1-3, 2014 by TupennyConan     Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Impresario KoR.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Flash 123/Giant X-Men #1/ X-Men #94/#137 CGC by DBOi     Yesterday at 10:08 PM

List updated
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NOT AT SAN DIEGO BUT YOU CAN STILL BUY COOL BOOK THREAD by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: A-DONISNoo!

Dude, do you ever sleep?
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Showcase Collecting Thread by Sam I am     Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Woohoo!! Nice one Joey!!!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ComicBookQuest by hermster     Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Made a deal with John for She-Hulk 1, Wolverine 145 Gold and Cap Ann 8. Paid right away and a pleasant guy to deal with. A stand up guy in my book.
Jump to new posts WTB Marvel Team-Up 95 by MagnetoWasRight     Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Looking for raw or better, graded, no resto, 9.2/9.4. PM me if you can help.

Jamie
Page 5 of 56 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 2008 Silver Eagles! $28 each delivered
by BAJJERFAN
Yesterday at 11:02 PM
eBay Auction - 1926-S Mercury VF Details
by TheTdotP
Yesterday at 05:46 PM
SOLD: 4 BU Mint Set Franklin Halves
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 11:05 AM
For Sale - Nice 1936 Buffalo
by TheTdotP
07/24/14 09:17 AM
Comics Marketplace
Adult or mature readers only lot
by Aslpride8
10 minutes 36 seconds ago
Batman 222 and Low Grade X-Men 94 For Sale
by bubbagump
48 minutes 51 seconds ago
ASM #8 RAW
by Philreal
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
Original illustrated & painted sketch covers by Frank A. Kadar
by FAKadar
Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.