Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: So What is the Key Warlock Book? by jools&jim     Today at 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Chillax23Thanks - don't know how I missed these

Needless to say, it's been something of an ongoing debate around here...
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts FS: Four Color 199 The Sheriff of Bullet Valley by Barks by drbanner     Today at 10:53 AM

As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund. I accept PayPal, checks, Money Orders, and ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination and insurance value. 1st in the thread or via PM wins.

Four Color 199 F $185.00 Cl
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bunker #1 ComicsPro & #2 ECCC Variants - CGC 9.8 by Big Dip     Today at 10:52 AM

Bunker #2 - Emerald City Comic-Con Variant - $45

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts HALLOWEEN AUCTION: AFTERLIFE ARCHIE #1 #5 Pepoy LWA #36 Franc - ENDS @ MIDNIGHT! by Point Five     Today at 10:51 AM

A Forum Auction Halloween Special -- ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Lot of three Archie horror-cover books, all in immaculate NM+ condition and pictured below:

Afterlife with Archie #1 -- Pepoy Betty Cover
Afterlife with Archi
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Death of Wolverine set posted by Rejean by CSJournals     Today at 10:49 AM

variants plus premier variant

havent read any of them, bought boarded and bagged

See more journals by Rejean
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Death of Wolverine set posted by Rejean by CSJournals     Today at 10:49 AM

variants plus premier variant

havent read any of them, bought boarded and bagged

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Jet City Comicon in Tacoma, WA by Stumptown     Today at 10:47 AM

Just over a week left bump
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is) by Mayor006     Today at 10:46 AM

Are they auctioning them off or just selling them? Looks like most have prices listed. I'll be back, I need to go win the lottery real quick.
Jump to new posts Re: Mystic # 18 ATLAS Classic Cold War Bill Everett NO Reserve Auction by Omaha-CGC-Comics     Today at 10:45 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Pre-Halloween Mega Sales Thread - Deals so good they are scary! Keys abound! by 1Cool     Today at 10:45 AM

Spider-Woman 1 sold via PM.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: If you were going to take the next 4 years off from SS.... by Doc McCoy     Today at 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Mayor006I really need to start eating lunch at my desk

It doesn't help. I've tried and I just spend my lunch hour online looking for comics!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Old Man Logan books or TPB by CBT     Today at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: RockyMullinsJust want to read the story really, so condition isn't really my focus here. Are there books that continue the storyline? Probably interested in those as well!

Thanks!

the issues tend t
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: the time you went all in on a book... by zzutak     Today at 10:40 AM

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: New Registry format has messed up my descriptions by BooZeR     Today at 10:39 AM

Awesome! Thanks Gemma!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Ex Machina Trailer by The Black Hand     Today at 10:38 AM

Is this a film about expensive sex toys? Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's a valid fantasy. Robot sex slaves or alien lizard women from outer space. Just kidding...looks great.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Civil War #1 Sketch CGC 9.8 by CBT     Today at 10:37 AM

I love the sketch variants, great books.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Fossil watches & showbiz teams cassettes with some odds... by bug33fouf     Today at 10:37 AM

Morning
Superman fossil watch $150.00
Lone Ranger fossil watch $50.00
Buy in bulk and get more discounted...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Name A Perfect Film. by hockey&comicsguy     Today at 10:33 AM

Simply one of the best films I've ever seen. Different from anything out there. One man, driving in his car and making a series of life changing phone calls. Absolutely brilliant.

FYI-the trailer may give one the i
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts infinity gauntlet complete posted by Rejean by CSJournals     Today at 10:30 AM

finally got #2 to complete the set

thinking about sending these in to be graded,

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Kryptonitecomics coins for sale on EBAY...Plenty of Toners by kryptonitecomics     Today at 10:24 AM

ttt
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy news by r100comics     Today at 10:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Bill C

Some clearer shots available. Gunn confirmed Warlock was in the cocoon (not the guy with the red cape that on quick glance some hoped was him). Anyway, here's clearer pics of
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday WhiskeyMan by Sandflea     Today at 10:19 AM

HBD!!!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB some aliens/predator cgc books list inside by AGGIEZ     Today at 10:09 AM

Guys, I really wouldn't waste your time here...
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 1990's Image Comics/Extreme Studios by AGGIEZ     Today at 10:09 AM

I have 2 longboxes of Image books I'll sell for cheap!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Friday Modern Variants and More! by Mangbus     Today at 10:01 AM

That's it for now.

Most of the NYCC variants that I've listed are at cost.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Page 5 of 54 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Grummett Art For Sale - pages w/Starfire, Black Widow, Tigra, more
by Viking001
Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special 1st Squirrel Girl
by The Resurrection
11:42 AM
B&B 30,GL 1, & Swamp Thing 37 on eBay
by tigers comics
11:38 AM
FS: Four Color 199 The Sheriff of Bullet Valley by Barks
by drbanner
10:53 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.