Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Gold - Bronze slabs, mostly hero by Warren Oates     Today at 07:31 PM

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Detective #474 color variants? by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 07:28 PM

It's fading.

As others said, the reds go first.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My dark-horse million-dollar comic.... by Boba     Today at 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: rjpbI'd think slabbing would have a negative impact on the value increase of such a book. Kind of hard to appreciate what you can't actually see.

That could be said about a lot of slabbed books. Al
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Barbaric Fantasy 1 by Miamiknight3434     Today at 07:23 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Action Comic's #1 Reprints by bronzilla     Today at 07:20 PM

From 1974, the hardbound version of The DC Treasury Action Comics 1 published by Lyle Stuart. The Shoe is not included, in this sale.

The outer dust jacket, has surface wear, but in far better condition than these are usually found. T
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Jeffro! by Forbush-Man     Today at 07:20 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFFRO!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Great British Music by Comicopolis     Today at 07:18 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by Supernerd     Today at 07:12 PM

Very nice! Two very tough books I've always loved the Mystic #16 cover
Jump to new posts Re: Blue lables f/s, priced to move by reptilekingdie     Today at 07:12 PM

2 left bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by Marvelfangirl     Today at 07:11 PM

I hope they release a PS4 bundle with Batman:Arkham Knight
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by Chip Cataldo     Today at 07:10 PM

Yes, that's correct. Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner. Stomach flu has ripped through my household and everyone is really sick, including me.

Peace,

Chip
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: thehumantorch's feedback thread by TimelyFinds     Today at 07:05 PM

Great Seller!!!! Even threw in free magnets that were awesome!!! Highly recommended!!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Gotham by Ken Aldred     Today at 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: ComicopolisFish Mooney

Probably a reference to Marvel's crime Kingpin, Wilson Fisk.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Best Film In a Horror Series by slym2none     Today at 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Forbush-ManAlien is one hell of a great horror movie.

Agreed! Scared the *spoon* out of 8YO me!!!

-slym
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a Bennington Battle Medal by leeg     Today at 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: comicdonnaI'll keep my eye out for one, here in Vermont.

Thanks.

I'd be interested in anything about the 1927 Sesqui-Centennial.

Bill,
I found this piece on eBay about
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: A little corner of the UK by porcupine48     Today at 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Comicopolis
This is great...I want to get it on a tshirt.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about setting up at the Heroes Con next year, but before I do.... by joeypost     Today at 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: romanheart Originally Posted By: blazingbobThere will always be dealers that find this show to be in the risk/reward business model for them.

Unfortunately I don't see who I'm selling $20K worth of material
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Tree of Steel by Brandon Shepherd     Today at 06:58 PM

Since you mentioned the 1930 stylized numbers, I think the face would look much better with the 1940's "Superman" logo as opposed to the modern logo.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Just A Bit Too Late by bronzilla     Today at 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: slym2noneIs that what that was? It was twice the length of my screen, so I couldn't Adblock it fast enough for my taste...

-slym

Celebration is spelled "selebration", in the
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: NGC 1884 CC MS62 DPL & 1889 CC G4 (Price Reduced) by A.Phillips     Today at 06:53 PM

Thank you Kenneth! BTTT
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FS: Several Morgans and 1835 Half Dime - Free Shipping by A.Phillips     Today at 06:51 PM

I accepted the money order or Paypal. If you have any question, please ask me. Free shipping.

1835 Half Dime NGC XF45 - $200 OBO

1884-O NGC MS64 - $225 OBO

1885 NGC MS63 - $150 OBO

1885- O
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM First Huntress by DavidTheDavid     Today at 06:47 PM

Okay, thanks. Needed to adjust the monitor. I'll check it out in hand once baby monster goes to sleep.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: new 1913 3 & 1/2 legged buffalo nickel variety by coinquest1961     Today at 06:45 PM

I just produced some high quality images and will be posting them soon.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: TimelyFinds Kudos Page!!! by thehumantorch     Today at 06:45 PM

Dan is good people. Paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA Football Bowl Picks 2014/15 Season With Playoffs!!! by Mr.Diggler     Today at 06:42 PM

I'm on it on the morrow.
Page 5 of 46 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: Several Morgans and 1835 Half Dime - Free Shipping
by A.Phillips
06:51 PM
FS: Canada 1936 $ NGC MS64 @ Christmas Gift price. SOLD
by agentjim007
05:39 PM
Any Macau / Japan paper money for sale?
by Beebeepan
03:27 AM
Looking to buy and sell confederate notes
by aps
10:12 PM
Comics Marketplace
Bronze singles - good books
by ft88
Selling a couple of Semi-Key CGCs in order to upgrade
by Mike22
HIGH grade star wars #68 (Boba Fett origin) + Sonic the Hedgehog set
by Real Elijah Snow
07:34 PM
FREE to a good home - four lots of books.
by Gatchaman
07:00 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.021 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.