Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM: The Incredible Hulk #340 by Burg     Today at 01:17 AM

A lot of color breaks on the spine, and a bad crease on the top right.

Thanks for the help.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Toned Coins - Morgan Dollar and Washington Quarter by Eric Hazen     Today at 01:16 AM

I have two great coin consigned with Shane.

1881-S MS64 Morgan - Toned

1963 Washington Quarter - NGC MS66 - Toned
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Clone by mysterio     Today at 01:13 AM

Originally Posted By: ZaCrew Originally Posted By: mysterio Originally Posted By: ZaCrew Originally Posted By: VEI Reborn Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: mschmidt Originally Posted By: mys
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts A New Set! A posted by bagofleas by CSJournals     Today at 01:05 AM

"Where no man has gone before"

This phrase was not only used in the opening of the very TV show I am about to talk about, but it also makes sense in regards to what I am doing.

A while back, I requested a n
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Incredible Luck On eBay by Buzzetta     Today at 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Calamerica Originally Posted By: pastandpresentcomicsLast sale on GPA was 884.00

You are right. Prices for him HAVE dropped significantly.

I bought the Batman # 20( first bat mobile cover) CGC 7
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Random Slabs, including a couple of pedigrees by skinny_white_boy     Today at 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Fantastic Thor Originally Posted By: skinny_white_boyThor #205, CGC 9.4 W pages, Sucha News - $75

easy peasy .... especially from a fellow canuck
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Appearance Mockingbird AT #6 $175 shipped USA/Canada by Beige     Today at 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: CBTI like this book , bought 3 raw ones myself in the last month or so. GLWTS, definitely a book on the rise.

Yeah, I have a couple more in at CGC. Having CGC recognise the 1st app of Barbara Morse on the sla
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Des Hague, CEO of Centerplate, caught on video abusing puppy in elevator by kav     Today at 12:56 AM

Don't worry they'll keep a close eye on him. Last thing he would do is kick another doggy.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Afa Teenage mutant ninja turtles 2014 by tjanse     Today at 12:52 AM

Yeah they are super hard to find. My local store has extras so i got a few extra myself. They release 4 at a time for the wave. Can make some serious bank on ebay. Next ard to find one will be tiger claw. Stock up if you can. Or the casey jones mask
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 7th Boards Coloring Contest: Tom Grindberg!!! by techvoodoo     Today at 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Speedy-D

holy poop!

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 Major League Baseball (MLB) thread by shadroch     Today at 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: shadrochYankees got nine straight hits off price and score eight runs off him. By winning six of seven, they have closed to now being only two losses behind for the last wild card.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Avengers #1 Reprint SDCC j Scott Campbell variant by ariomalv     Today at 12:46 AM

already got it thank you
Jump to new posts Re: MORE BAKER ROMANCES- Fiction House added -PRICE DROPS! by comicnoir     Today at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: RICK STARRPictorial Romances # 22 ?

You mean this?

Unfortunately it's not on the table at the moment.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts New slabbed GA horror and sci-fi on ebay by danmac267     Today at 12:42 AM

Hey guys, I just put up some new auctions tonight of some horror and sci-fi books, most of which were just graded recently. Many EC, but also some other publishers represented here as well.

Please take a look. Thanks!

http://w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: People Can't Drive by trmoore54     Today at 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Korvac Saga Originally Posted By: PovertyRow Originally Posted By: Korvac SagaAnybody like the song or vid?

Actually I watched/listened to the end. Ending up enjoying it a lot. I grew up in Boston
Jump to new posts Re: Over 50 freshly CGC graded books - keys, runs - the works! by VintageComics     Today at 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Columbia ComicsMay I see the BC scan of the Batman 73?

Added to the wall of thumbnails above. It's just to the right of the front cover!

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 377 B&W? by PhoKing     Today at 12:36 AM

There is a 9.8 on mcs for $3200
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: First pictures of Doctor Doom from the new FF movie leaked by bronze_rules     Today at 12:36 AM

What's so bad about this Doom so far? You guys realize that isn't the final costume, just a suit for designing the CGI around They are getting good with Golum and Planet of the Apes.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Doctor-D
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Beyond #1 1999 ~ the comic CGC can't grade properly by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: carpenternzEvery cover has it... and every cover is penalized for it in grading by CGC...
there will never be a 9.8

can you find the common defect? (hint: front cover)

If Wolverine #35 can get
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: rcheli kudos thread by dead_clone     Today at 12:31 AM

I bought a NM98 a few weeks back... Fairly priced and packaged well. Thanks again.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: UFO Over Houston! by bronzilla     Today at 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: bronzillaMy sons and i had an experience years ago that literally changed my entire worldview.I have recounted it here in the past and might do so again tomorrow. Why not now? late a
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FS: 1909-S VDB NGC MS63RB by agentjim007     Today at 12:30 AM

Reholdered in a new scratch resistant holder, same serial number. $1750 obo. Shipping PayPal included.

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Ongoing Dark Horse Presents Thread (Are you in the CLUB?). by ramrod44     Today at 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: rjrjrDoes anyone think the poor box office showing for the Sin City sequel will take some of the heat off of the Sin City issues?

Just asking that question shows that the
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Renewal Reminder: CGC Fantasy Football League by divad     Today at 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: universal soldier Originally Posted By: divadOk, teams have been locked. Draft is set for:

Live League Draft in 2 days 06:44:04

Sat Aug 30 6:00pm PDT

I should be good and lubricated b
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: RCheliThen let's look a
Page 5 of 59 « First<34567>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Toned Coins - Morgan Dollar and Washington Quarter
by Eric Hazen
01:16 AM
FS: 1909-S VDB NGC MS63RB
by agentjim007
12:30 AM
1943-S 50C Liberty Half Dollar MS67 Star NGC POP 1 NONE BETTER
by Paul Kiraly 3
11:33 AM
2014 Gold Kennedys Early Releases $1480 for 70s
by Slayeron
08/26/14 09:28 AM
Comics Marketplace
Zap Comix 0 [3rd] Crumb & Mother's Oats #1 [1st print] a FN- Underground 2-F
by ericjmz
Superman #76 -CGC 7.5 ow/w & Cap America #3 CGC .5 unrestored! @ Clink Auction!
by RickyBobby
02:35 AM
New slabbed GA horror and sci-fi on ebay
by danmac267
12:42 AM
Comic Pressing, Cleaning & Humidifying Videos for Sale (The Sequel)
by Keysnruns
12:35 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.