Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Registry grade ~ GSA Hard Packs by agentjim007     Yesterday at 09:27 AM

Post your best price to your fellow forum members.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1st commercially successful variant? by joe_collector     Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: shadrochNo doubt it is a variant., but was it commercially successful? The Man of Steel #1 variant covers were available at regular discounts and initially sold for regular price. Shop owners ordered extra copies of Man o
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Tampa Bay Comic Con - July 31-August 2! Adams, Kitson, Jusko! by TupennyConan     Yesterday at 09:21 AM

1ST SHOWING

Tampa (85)

1) Boulevard & Ross
2) Broadway & 64th St
3) Orient & Broadway
4) MLK & Lakewood
5) MLK & Wedienere
6) MLK & 30th
7) MLK & US 301
8) Falkenburg & Palm River Road
9)
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB TMNT volume 4 #29 by woregul     Yesterday at 08:52 AM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by CxG Voodoo Doll     Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Man. There are some awesome rooms and ideas in here!!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Appreciation Thread by Invincifans     Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Originally Posted By: SteveoSupremeoI always wondered. Is the universe that Invincible is based in the one created by Erik Larsen?

Dragon is in Invincible's universe. Invincible is in his but they are separate. Events in one book do
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Jungle Comics 1 cgc 8.0 in auction by Doc Joe     Yesterday at 08:23 AM

Jungle Comics 1 cgc 8.0

Bid away

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Books - Short Thread Rocket Raccoon Black Manta etc by comicnut     Yesterday at 08:14 AM

Originally Posted By: mrlatko Originally Posted By: comicnutStar Wars #68 Cover of and Re-intro Boba Fett plus full origin
9.2 harder to find in high grade newsstand edition $49

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 comics in 2015 book club by Hammerhead     Yesterday at 08:07 AM

Avengers #59-60, #127, #167-168, #170-177, #181-187 and Annual #16
Contest Of Champions #1-3
Dardevil: The Man Without Fear #1-5
Fantastic Four #150, 312, 337-346 Annual #3, 23
Incredible Hulk #319, 336-337, 340
Thor Annual #
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Time to Thin the books out, starting with Incredible Hulk #271 and many more by WEBHEAD     Yesterday at 08:01 AM

Originally Posted By: WEBHEADIncredible Hulk # 271 9.0/9.2 first appearance of Rocket Raccon. Book has been pressed

Sold thanks cryptics

Thanks for your purchase pm sent wi
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou by etanick     Yesterday at 07:55 AM

finally caught up on your journal. Fun read as usual and what a steal on 1st Black Manta
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Do former Axis powers have memorials, and should they? by Ijiwaru Sensei     Yesterday at 07:52 AM

Well, Japan has the Yasukuni Shrine, which is not without its controversies, though the video below (total propaganda) suggests otherwise. You will note that the comment feature for this video is turned off. Many Japanese war criminals are enshrined
Jump to new posts Complete Crumb Volume 5 Happy Hippy Comics Robert Crumb Signed Ltd HC #149 VFNNM by ericjmz     Yesterday at 07:49 AM

Complete Crumb Volume 5 Happy Hippy Comics Robert Crumb Signed Ltd HC #149 VFNNM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Crumb-V...=item2ee1cfa076

.......................................................................................
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Eastern Color Proof/File Copies? by Unca Ben     Yesterday at 07:42 AM

Originally Posted By: shadroch The problem with those covers are that many of them are married to formerly coverless copies with horrible PQ.
I remember a show on Long Island where a still prominent dealer was hawking a FF 1 with one of th
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Military Comics by Actual Service Members by comicjack     Yesterday at 07:30 AM

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life Boot.It's a great tribute for the men and women who gave everything.
Jump to new posts Marvel Masterwork Variants HCs & Marvel Zombies HC 1st PRINT! by WalkinWillie     Yesterday at 07:05 AM

Walkin' Willie's Comix has some nice items on eBay right now - Click this link for more details!

>>>> Auctions Ending Sunday, 5/31/2015 <<<<

Marvel Masterworks Vol. #102 Golden Age Variant - Marvel Myster
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Art behind glass: Show off your framed art! by oakman29     Yesterday at 07:04 AM

Originally Posted By: passion4comicsBoris did this one for me. This is an in progress photo. I picked it up last night when he called to say it was finally done. It will be framed next week. It looks a lot better in hand and more vivid.
<
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Leader's Report on the Virginia Comic Con and Tidewater Comicon. by Duffman_Comics     Yesterday at 07:04 AM

Lewis!!

It's just like being there (well, not really) but as someone faraway I really appreciate your reports.

Signing off here as a regular and appreciative reader of your Blog

Duffman
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by gadzukes     Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Originally Posted By: rfoiii Originally Posted By: gadzukes Originally Posted By: Chicago BoyOne of my AF 15's is a CGC .5 with the coupon cut out of the back cover only There was a similar one on the boards that came back cgc 1.0 .
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Book/Collectibles Insurance by Comic_Con     Yesterday at 06:26 AM

Rather start a new thread, I thought resurrecting this thread would be useful to keep all the info together.

Has anyone used Collect & Protect Insurance? They offer USA and UK insurance (I need a UK policy)? Any experience would be appreci
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Flash 110 CGC 7.0 or 7.5 by gojira     Yesterday at 06:03 AM

Still looking. Please PM me if you have a copy of the book for sale (well centered and ow pages or better). Immediate payment available!
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Korea coin by hobaek     Yesterday at 05:30 AM

The slot for Korea 5 Fun 1899 is still not work.
I am waiting to put my coin into.
Let me know when it work.

Thank you.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Overstreet's phantom issues... by RockMyAmadeus     Yesterday at 05:25 AM

There is so much about the comics industry from 1933-1970 that hasn't been told....sadly, much of the first hand knowledge has died, which makes it all the more imperative to track down those still with us and get as much on the record as possible.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Water Staining by RockMyAmadeus     Yesterday at 05:04 AM

Star Wars #1? X-Men #108? Iron Fist #14?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts CAF update: SUPERBOY (Brazil) #24 COVER (1998) - Superman Blue by Roger Cruz !! by Gal Schwartz     Yesterday at 04:52 AM

Hi all,

A glimpse into the mind of a super nerdy collector:

A while ago, I'd bought the cover for WIZARD #68, which had featured
the (then) new Superman Blue costume (beautifully drawn by Stuart Immonen).

While g
Page 15 of 49 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1907 M MS61 and 1912 M AU55 NGC Sovereigns for sale
by Zebo
08:04 PM
Added some CC DMPL's to my site.
by blu62vette
01:09 PM
WTB northwest PA nat notes. Corry. spartansburg union city and more
by pennscurrency
05/23/15 07:41 PM
1981-D Roosevelt Dime NGC MS 67 FT
by Mohawk
05/23/15 02:16 PM
Comics Marketplace
F_T & Comicana Direct Present...Showcase #4 CGC Graded 1.5!!!
by Flaming_Telepath
08:29 AM
Bruce Timm Harley Quinn CGC SS 9.8 Sketch
by starpc
01:58 AM
Bronze Age Avengers Lot #160 to 169!
by AnkurJ
11:31 PM
Nice raw sets Batman, Superman, ect w/ some singles thrown in
by Murphy_5
11:23 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 1.971 seconds in which 1.964 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.