Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts 4-pc American Liberty Unopened Box $7200 From VDB Coins-SHIPPED by VDB Coins     Yesterday at 07:07 AM

Four pieces, one unopened box. This is $1800 per, check from known folks here or regular PayPal is absolutely fine, Registered and Insured shipping is on us. My order number was 3409XXX, ordered within the first few minutes. These are NOT YET IN HAND
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Some paperbacks: EC, Kurtzman, Mansion of Evil, Famous Monsters by gojira     Yesterday at 06:32 AM

Originally Posted By: camper49 Originally Posted By: gojiraBatman 161 FN/VF $50.00

per PM

Cheers!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaned and pressed Is the way to go by RoninPonteVedra     Yesterday at 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: ablueDid I not tell you all Pressed is the way to go? See you in another -10 years

Indeed! Very informative thread. Look forward to your future postings. Please don't drink and drive
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Handbook of Marvel Universe Original Art by Pollard/Rubinstein by Frosty     Yesterday at 05:25 AM

Update #1: Crossbones has been sold.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by 500Club     Yesterday at 04:26 AM

Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: 500ClubThis is the camp I fall in as well. Overall, I don't see world dependence on fossil fuels being impacted significantly by solar and EV technology in the next 20-30 years, at l
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Saga #1 Retailer Incentive + a lot of drek.. by bighaley21     Yesterday at 04:18 AM

Thanks MediumLover!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Reduced price - Blue Beetle 54 CGC 6.5 and others by RICK STARR     Yesterday at 03:05 AM

Prices of remaining books reduced.
Thanks for looking!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Season 5 by webeloobie     Yesterday at 02:53 AM

He's been great this season of Ray Donovan. Love that show.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300 Appreciation/ Club Thread by Mr 9.8     Yesterday at 02:49 AM

Originally Posted By: JordysnordyMy 2 OO copies are finally back from CGC.

Seriously if I was rich I'd make a generous offer on one of those.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Straight up Schomburg's by newstand month! Show em! by DavidMerryweather     Yesterday at 02:14 AM

August 23, 1944...

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Usagi Yojimbo & Space Usagi books by Mirage by Peter Palmer     Yesterday at 01:01 AM

I'm looking for the following Usagi Yojimbo books published by Mirage Studios. Condition isn't very important as long as they're complete. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!

Space Usagi vol. 1 # 2 (of 3)
Spoiler Content

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts GreatCollections Coin Auctions Sunday (& Every Sunday) - Highlights Posted by ianrussell     Yesterday at 01:00 AM

GreatCollections.comAbout UsConsignContact UsCertified Coin Auctions
www.greatcollections.com
New Coins Listed Daily
Browse CoinsSilver Dollars24-Hour Deals$1,000+ Certified Coins$1-$100 Certifed Coins
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Armageddon Now! posted by john ivic by Professor Pecora     Yesterday at 01:00 AM

Congrats John Ivic!

I am looking forward to one day acquiring a sharp-looking X-Men #108 CGC 9.8 WP one day! This is a Classic KEY Bronze Age X-Men book!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 comics in 2015 book club by azureXchocobo     Yesterday at 12:40 AM

Too many distractions last month:

Amazing Spider-Man v.3 15-18, 16.1-19.1
Silk 1-5
Spider-Man 2099 v.2 9-12
Spider-Woman v.5 5-8
Spider-Gwen 1-5
Spider-Verse v.2 1-3
Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows 2
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Any Frank Miller signed Lone Wolf and Cub Comics by Ogami     Yesterday at 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Ogamibump.

Paying more than anyone else for FM LWC signed comics, raw or SS.

Bump!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Thor Commission Artist - HELP by Anttheknee     Yesterday at 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: alxjhnsnI think Mike is terrific, but is he one "that worked on the comic?" I can't recall.

Mike did inks on Thor in the 90s.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post your San Francisco/Tom Reilly books by nearmint     Yesterday at 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Mister O

There is more respect for dealers today like Bedrock, Gator, Vintage Comics, Bob Storms, guys that have to compete with the internet today and sellers trying to tell these dealers their 1990’s drek is w
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What is wrong at DC Comics... by Mr 9.8     08/01/15 11:56 PM

DC is swearing off reboots - we'll believe it when we see it

http://www.digitalspy.com/comics/news/a6...~pkaZNhTaDBkUPL

Only in comics can things be constantly rebooted and changed yet stay the same and unchanging.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Picking the National Sports Collectors Convention today by oldmilwaukee6er     08/01/15 11:52 PM

UPDATE from road- Arrived in Chicagoland without issue. Worked the show 'with mah bruv' (oldest brother) & it was not long before he tasked me with a few side hustles. The first one I made $200 on, while the second one has been a bust.

Th
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Making the Grade #20: “Swimmin' Pools and Movie Stars” 6/27/15 by michael     08/01/15 11:38 PM

ttt
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by Jayman     08/01/15 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Johnny545 Originally Posted By: Jayman Originally Posted By: fifties Nice pickups, Jayman!
I used to have the AIWW 19, musta sold it some time ago. I still do have the Mystic 13; love that cover!

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre code poetry.. huh what? by frozentundraguy     08/01/15 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: pcalhounNow things aren't slow -
They're Winslow.
Bravo!

When the going gets slow
call on Winslow
to restart the show

Originally Posted By: retrocomicsSorry for the thread
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Golden age published original art by Bill C     08/01/15 11:21 PM

MagnusX beat me to it. IIRC there is another GA Green Lantern splash for sale at auction, but it's unpublished
Jump to new posts Wtb or trade for Gotham City Sirens #21-#25. High grade raw copies please. by rufus t. firefly     08/01/15 11:12 PM

Hi, I recently picked up a set of Gotham City Sirens and need 21-25 to complete the set. Looking for nm raw copies. I own a comic shop and willing to trade books of equal value. Let me know what you're looking for. Thanks, John.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman New 52 by oldbsturgeon     08/01/15 11:05 PM

After just reading issue 42 I notice this particular hair style capullo likes to draw on his male characters. I noticed Jim has the cut Joker has and I think in some earlier storyline Bruce did too.
And its a bit strange looking too. Good 2 iss
Page 15 of 48 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
4-pc American Liberty Unopened Box $7200 From VDB Coins-SHIPPED
by VDB Coins
07:07 AM
GreatCollections Coin Auctions Sunday (& Every Sunday) - Highlights Posted
by ianrussell
01:00 AM
FSH - 100% complete All NGC 2009 Bicentennial Lincoln Cent Set
by vumc409
08/01/15 06:34 PM
FSH - All NGC #1 Ranked Lincoln Shield Cent set, 100% complete, PRICE LOWERED
by vumc409
08/01/15 06:30 PM
Comics Marketplace
SA Avengers, 1st & 2nd SA Penguin, Batman Microman & Crisis OIE AFs, CGC!
by WalkinWillie
11:56 AM
A Couple Of Things
by comicalgems
11:54 AM
FS: Thrilling Comics 41
by Mxwll Smrt
11:36 AM
Showcase #22 CGC 4.0
by djc81
04:27 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.035 seconds in which 0.025 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.