Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Happy birthday, EleMint Man by Nutmeg Coin     Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Happy birthday, Peter! http://imgur.com/aAkSktU

http://www.freelargeimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Happy_birthday-18.jpg
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys find there is less material to purchase these days? by Twanj     Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Catwoman_Fan Originally Posted By: AKA RickThe one thing I do notice is that a few art dealers do bid on artwork available on ComicLink and Heritage, where it is an open market and anyone can bid, it's always odd and
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Dear God - did I just buy a modern foil cover book?? 1990s lessons not learned! by 1Cool     Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: loadstoneI guess maybe 1 possible comparable might be: Are there any 90's comics gimmick cover issues (foil/holofoil/metal ink/ #0, etc) for which the print run was less than 2500 (i.e. manufactured rarity) like the 1:300
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead CGC SS - Adlard Sketch / Celebs / Kirkman & Moore - Price Reduced by nriccijr     Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Outcast book added and prices reduced one final time
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 1 (6.0), X-Men 6 (9.4) and other SA Marvels by SuperTom     Yesterday at 02:33 PM

THREAD CLOSED
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HERE'S HOWIES # 1 (DC 1952) GGA CLASSIC COVER by atomic1950s     Yesterday at 02:30 PM

Howie #1 might be the most classic GG cover there is.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Revolution of Sharpies and Signature Series!? by nriccijr     Yesterday at 02:22 PM

With everything display I always make a display out of OP3 acrylic. If I buy frames I swap out the glass and I have a bookcase with all my signed sports stuff in it that I covered the entire front with OP3. I have never had anything fade that I have
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official - Post Your 2016 SDCC OA Reports Here !!!!! by The Blot     Yesterday at 02:20 PM

I had an excellent time at SDCC looking through tables and tables of OA. Not a lot of new stuff, but I found a few gems that hadn't made it on to dealers websites yet. Mostly because I'm on the low end dollar wise of collecting and those pieces don
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sorry Ms. Jackson, Only OUTCAST #1 for Sale Here! by rip67vdub     Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ebtorres

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB TTA #59 - 64 by chezmtghut     Yesterday at 02:17 PM

PM sent.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC 2016 Art and Stuff by The Blot     Yesterday at 02:04 PM

oh man, so jealous of that Jim Davis sketch! I had asked earlier in the day and the Hermes staff said no sketches. Should have stuck around longer Did he do that in the book?

Sounds like you had a great con!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by Elbesaar     Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Have been waiting for an 1896-O Dime in 58 to show its face in the open market.

My last set had a beautiful 55 which I sold to my friend Beancounter ( JMW ).
Here's the latest for my current (3rd) set. It's from Dave Kahn. Very happ
PMG Registry Help and Instructions
Jump to new posts Re: Registry by Ali E.     Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Thank you for the inquiry, PAT75.
We have sent emails to the address we have on file for you:

To participate, just create your set online in the PMG Registry.

https://www.pmgnotes.com/news/article/5413/
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: HOLY BATMAN ANNUALS! by batmiesta     Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Batman annual 1991, still in its original shrinkwrap, so it has not been opened, one sticker removed from shrink wrap at the top, one sticker still present at the bottom, lovely book.

$50 shipped.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Books that are coming out that look interesting by Astoria     Yesterday at 01:36 PM

Here is one I am really looking forward to. Note it was delayed one week should be out next week I think.

Animosity #1
Aftershock Comics: August 3, 2016 Writer: Marguerite Bennett Art: Rafael de Latorre Cover: Rafae
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Killing Joke ruined? by ebtorres     Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Spoiler Content
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Conan Comics by Brian48     Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Well, for me, Adams does hold the title of best cover in both Savage Tales and SSOC in my opinion. This would be issue 4 and 2 respectively. His inking job to Gil Kane's pencils in ST #4 is great too, one of the best Conan stories published by Marv
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Pokemon Go by Rhymenoceros     Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Last night I noticed a bunch of the gyms near my home (there are around 6 within about 1.5 mile walking distance) were being held by the color of my team. The competition is fierce in my area with a lot of roaming kids "gangs" on bike that go take ov
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday July 31 by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 01:27 PM

Im going to try and go
Jump to new posts The Wicked and Divine #1 Eh Variant by Zacreth     Yesterday at 01:25 PM

Looking for a copy in the 9.6-9.8 range.

Let me know if you have one for sale!

Thanks,
Zacreth
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Gold in San Diego by maraxusofkeld     Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By: lpsunburstAs a former San Diego resident and Comic Con regular, I do miss the spectacle of the whole thing but now I live in the DC area and get to go to the Baltimore show which pretty much has what people are missing abo
Jump to new posts WTB Dead Pooh Walking Dead cover by 777comic     Yesterday at 12:45 PM

I am looking for this:

Dead Pooh 3 SDCC Walking Dead 1 Parody Spoof

Let me know if you have a raw copy and if not please if you have seen one for sale let me know.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Anaheim ANA Coin Photogrpahy Table #450 by blu62vette     Yesterday at 12:25 PM

My table will be setup for photos inside the show, drop off your coins, shop, come back for your coins. I will be at table 450 doing the imaging along with a selection of Morgans toners, DMPLs, PLs and GSA's for sale. My upcoming shows after the ANA
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics #1 coverless Heritage August auction. by VintageComics     Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: catrick339Action 1 5.5 just took a jump to 555K.

$663K w/premium
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Art behind glass: Show off your framed art! by julianross06     Yesterday at 11:57 AM

A little bit of my home, try recognize artworks !

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/07/27/160727060827427573.jpg

Do you like it ?
Page 15 of 41 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1890-0 $1 PCGS 66 www.sonnyhenryauctio
ns.com

by sonny henry
03:18 PM
Anaheim ANA Coin Photogrpahy Table #450
by blu62vette
12:25 PM
90% Silver rolls / Pre-1933 Gold
by gpnyc
07/26/16 09:08 AM
WTB 1893s and 1894p morgans for dansco album
by mackbrass
07/24/16 02:44 AM
Comics Marketplace
Just CGC Certified Killer DCís in Pedigree's High Grade Special DC Grand Auction
by Captain_Tripps
Signature Series Books for Sale Miller Simon Celebs & Lots More
by somewhereintexas
Keys and Semi-Keys RAW
by AL Comics
1-2-3 +1
by storypapers
Advertisements

Generated in 0.033 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.