Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Bone #1 1st print by Junkdrawer     Yesterday at 03:00 PM

8.0-8.5
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: now this is the "best" OA "deal" ever by Khazano     Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: malvinyeah, I was going to say that it was back, I guess the best offer transaction of 2k didn't go through.

Malvin

I would assume so as well. He has changed up his tactics a tad though...

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Internet troll caught by Common Dreams by topofthetotem     Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: DeadPoolJr. Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: Nutmeg Coinhttp://www.commondreams.org/hambaconeggs

I'm glad that political comments like he was making wouldn't be allowed on m
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: 1953 COMMONWEALTH PAPER MONEY by johnny9434     Yesterday at 02:55 PM

welcome to the forums
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Star Lord Visits Children's Hosptial!!! by iago19     Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Awesome story. It's nice to hear and read things like that.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sub-Mariner 39 (Atlas) by marmat     Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by mdktkd2     Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Silver SurferIf a book just has "cover cleaned" will it still get a conserved label? I'd be surprised if it did. Dry cleaning gets no notation which only leaves wet cleaning. Wet cleaning involves chemicals so...into the
Jump to new posts Re: Super Fun-Time Magazine Thread, Blood, Guts, Space Monsters, NINJAS! by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 02:52 PM

That's the last of those filthy stinking apes
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Joker and Superman added to Russian memorial by vandals by jaeldubyoo     Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By: gadzukesThis is an amazing piece of "guerrilla art"

Considering this was probably done in just a few hours in the middle of the night, it's pretty amazing. There was LOTS of planning done for this.

P
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: eBay Auctions: 1913S T2 Buffalo AU50, 1920S Merc, Britannia, ASE's by TheTdotP     Yesterday at 02:44 PM

bump
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd annual Sushi Night in Chicago Aug 21 @ 8 PM by Chuck Gower     Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: TheWatcherThanks to everyone that showed up and made it such a fun and wonderful dinner

Thanks for putting it together! It was great time!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Simpsons marathon on FXX by 2staples     Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: JeffroDid they start it with Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire? That was the first episode

Yep, they're going in chronological order
Jump to new posts Re: The MAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS is Over! by 999ghosts     Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: cheetahI've spent the last week boxing things up to go to Heritage. I'm still not done yet. I'll make a Last Call today. If you have non-buyer's remorse, post or send me a PM and I'll pull them out before the FedEx man
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: bffnut on eBay - slab auctions starting at $1 by bffnut     Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Some more slabs added, and some Walking Dead Trading Cards inserts from Season 3, Part 1
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by Azkaban     Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: paperheartcoupon submission:

my OO copy

-guess i'll have to hold onto this one

I need to get me some of those.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Any Beer Collectors Out There? by jaybes     Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: GemmaHave you been to the Kalamazoo Beer Exchange? I have been dying to go....

I may take you up on that

With all the amazing breweries in Kzoo, I don't really spend a lot of time at the Beer Excha
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: One Book for Now - Walking Dead #127 CGC 9.8 Universal Blue by Awax     Yesterday at 02:21 PM

looks like the phantom ryan variant.

These are a lot cheaper than the bay.

Good luck Ryan.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Green Lantern 87 by VintageComics     Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: telerites
I would think most sellers will pass this WTB if there is no specificity.

Yup. I generally don't bother replying to WTB threads if they don't have a price or a grade range.

It's
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Jaws1965's Kudo Thread by Jaws1965     Yesterday at 02:13 PM

Greetings!

I've completed two transactions with fellow CGCers in the past few months, and one seller recommended I establish a kudos thread to bolster confidence in my reliability! So...here it is! I appreciate any and all feedback.
Jump to new posts AVENGERS 58 AND DETECTIVE 363 BAT GIRL by F. Palma     Yesterday at 02:12 PM

[b]I am posting up 2 books. Avengers 58 and Detective 363. Paypal gladly accepted and preferred. Shipped immediately with tracking immediately provided. in the thread gets the book. PM offers gladly considered but "I'll take it" in the thread trum
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Dealers interested in reporting face-to-face sales? by VintageComics     Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Been discussed in extreme detail on these forums over the years.

The general consensus by the majority is that face-to-face sales are unreliable.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Original Sin & Original Sins Discussion by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Spoiler Content

Is this a "major" impact? I'm not sure because I'm not terribly familiar with how much fans like him. I think for something as important as this revelation, they would have given the final scene a full page, not just a smal
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Latest Update to the PMG U.S. Registry by Barbara T     Yesterday at 02:00 PM

Here are some new sets created in the "Large Size Silver Certificate" category.

$1 Silver Certificates Complete Denomination Set (with Star Notes)
1886 $1 Silver Certificates FR 215-221
1891 $1 Silver Certificates FR 222-223
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Tampa Bay Comic Con & Wizard World San Antonio by bcphillips119     Yesterday at 01:48 PM

Yeah... Looks like it's fixed!
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale Fantastic Four 1-109 by ft88     Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Remaining books and lot discounts

Fantastic Four 109 Fine $7
Fantastic Four 98 F- $7
Fantastic Four 92 F $8
Fantastic Four 91 F+ $9
Fantastic Four 99 F- $7
Fantastic Four 87 F $9
Fantastic Four 86 VG/F $7
Page 15 of 58 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
GOOD COINS FOR SALE REASONABLE PRICES
by wmfielding
08:23 AM
WTB - Beautifully Toned 1964 MS Lincoln Cent
by mikew148
12:50 AM
CAC 1795 Half Dime & Dollar! GOLD! 1877 $20 NGC AU58, $50 Buffalos, Baseball Unc
by AnkurJ
08/21/14 10:58 PM
My 19th century listings at Great Collections - silver and gold.....
by Hard Times
08/21/14 08:33 PM
Comics Marketplace
Ripley's Believe it or Not 46 Bronze age comics Fine+ condition
by Uncle's Comics
Ripley's Believe it or Not 10 silver age comics Fine+ condition
by Uncle's Comics
Check out these great E.C. Golden Age books just in! NICE
by omegaman69
Weekend Early X-MEN Sale All Raw
by Malcontent
02:03 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.