Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Want Their Name in the Credits of a Video Game? by apollobuzz     Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Android version (both the free version and 99 cents version) fixed and published to production Google Play store.

Google Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TASAG.JetpackSpaceHeroFree

Cheers!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts WONDERCON 2015, April 3-5, Anaheim, CA. by HOTFLIPS     Yesterday at 05:48 PM

This is the official date

8 months, 14 days to go
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post your new Modern OA here! by Beamer     Yesterday at 05:46 PM

New commission from Bien Flores

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Aquaman #35 Silver Age by paperheart     Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Miraclemetthats a hard to find book in decent grade. Took me a bit to find mine, and I used the WTB forum (as someone pointed you towards)....

I was happy to get mine when I did... so I could get it signed.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Life with Archie 36 is backorder at Diamond. by Crimebuster     Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Archie has announced they are going to a second printing of the magazine, with a slightly tweaked cover. The 2nd printing will arrive on July 30th.

They also announced that "Archie Comics will not be further reprinting this issue." Which,
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Proof coins by BillJones     Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: messydesk Originally Posted By: jamesfA "proof" made in 1909 does not even come close to a proof made in the 2000's.
False.

Proof coins made in 1909 typically exceed the quality of current proof coins.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Benefits of still going to your LCS by Psithyrus     Yesterday at 05:39 PM

FYI- some shops have in-store comic guests and/or have parties or early movie screenings.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: DiamonddaveIs ebay seller ComicMylars on the boards?July 14 he purportedly sold this 4.5 CGC copy for over 14K
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-...=p2047675.l2557

Yet they relisted that very same cop
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone put out a comprehensive SDCC exclusive comic list? by Awax     Yesterday at 05:32 PM

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Gauging Interest in a Alfred Trujillo Sketch OPP by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Yep completely understand... Sent out a mass PM to everyone I believe is involved in this one and hope I caught you all. If not let me know and I can do what I can. Big thing is to get Alfred paid which needs to happen and everyones books submitted
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants by Megamatt21     Yesterday at 05:30 PM

I think I bought the last Negative Variant! These are awesome. I can't believe I missed out on the coupon and the other two variants.

Will these be priced the same at SDCC?
If we're at SDCC, can we pick up our copy (save the hassl
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Large collection of Batman series (817 comics, no duplicates) by Aslpride8     Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Since it hasn't be sold during weekend. This is one time only for South California residence. I am willing to sell 751 comic books for $500 flat and meet half way from where you live in South California. Remember, this lot has no duplicates.

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts San Diego Comic Con! by nmp     Yesterday at 05:11 PM

I will be out of the office attending the San Diego Comic Con starting July 23, returning July 29th. As usual, I will respond to everyone's request in order received upon my return.

Anyone else attending? ?

See you there.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: FX's Fargo - a different story? You betchya, yah by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Now that is a shame, as there are some interesting characters in the first season. Allison Tolman did a fantastic job making a bland police officer quite interesting and deeper than you would initially think.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Comic Con dinner Saturday August 23rd @ 8 PM by SharpComics.com     Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: plitchCould you please add me +2
Thanks!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Buzzetta's SDCC Couch Tour 2014 - No Lines for Drinks or Bathroom Waits by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:00 PM

'X-Men' Brings Cerebro to Con to Pimp Blu-Ray Collection
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Mike Zeck Sketch Opp 2014 & Remarks by Mystafo     Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Schweeeeet!
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: A question about Spink English coin prices and dealer prices. by jgenn     Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Hi Bill,
I have three 1662 crowns, NGC certified VF 20 and VF25. Krauss lists these (all varieties) at $900 and I believe that price to be way too high. What does your Spink catalog say?
~jack
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by sluggo409     Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Yummy goodies that the UPS guy just dropped off.

SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Starpc's 2014 Con Schedule - Accepting Subs for WW Chicago - 8/21-8/24/14 by starpc     Yesterday at 04:47 PM

The show is a month away and the guest list keeps getting better:

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: EBTORRES' Kudos Forum! by maohead     Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Bought two walking dead slabs fromhim and they were packed perfectly
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: On your bike! by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: goldust40 Originally Posted By: ComicopolisUnfortunately I didn't take any money with me for ice cream.

Yes, we have a Cleveland in England too...

We must have copied it from the US
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Copper (and a few Bronze) Keys. by thedude     Yesterday at 04:37 PM

thread closed remaining books headed to eBay, invoices have been sent out.

thanks again all who bought.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Soaring as Captain America by bagofleas     Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: surfer99

How about going back to great storytelling so we can reconnect with such an iconic character in Marvel history? Let me guess, too old fashioned.

Well then sign me up as being ol
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1CoolEngineer's Feedback Page by vaillant     Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Andrew is always good to do business with, both as a buyer and a seller.
He recently picked a BA book from me and paid immediately. Thanks!
Page 15 of 58 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1882-S Morgan Dollar ICG MS-64 DMPL Obverse
by 123cents
01:00 AM
hobo nickel book and sutler token book for sale
by michael
12:35 AM
For Sale: Nice Toned Mercuries: 1920P,29S&36S
by TheTdotP
11:29 PM
1965 SMS MS 66 ULTRA CAMEO KENNEDY HALF
by saen78
08:31 PM
Comics Marketplace
Batman 3 CGC SS 9.8 ending thursday night! MORE!!
by Revat
A Strange book ..
by Mijael77
12:15 PM
The Strain, I, Zombie and ASM 361, all 9.8, + more...
by FrankCastle
11:59 AM
CGC 9.8 first appearance keys - The Rocketeer, Azrael, New Kids on the Block
by Illustrious
10:58 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.