Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Five Ghosts #1 Lot of 3 and ASM #1 DCC Gamestop Fade Variant Lot of 5 Copies FS by bubbagump     Yesterday at 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By: LoneTree not a bad deal...

Thanks, I thought so too.

I'll leave the thread open for the rest of the day.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: A Whole Bunch of COMICS, Includes Golden, Silver, keys, CGC, and MORE! by MattHawes     Yesterday at 12:39 PM

The clock is ticking! Late tomorrow night (Friday, August 1st) al the current auctions mentioned above will end, so bid now if you see anything you'd want. Thanks!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Death-Return of Superman Books by WordSlinger     Yesterday at 12:36 PM

I'm looking to fill some gaps in my registry set linked below. Looking for graded copies, universal or signature series. I would be interested in raws but they'd have to be NM with scans to prove it.

I'm really looking for anything missin
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: If you want to ask a grading question - SIZE MATTERS. Post pics! by Gsims718     Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: greggyI'm going to tickle you.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed age war comics lot 88 books, 120 dollars shipped. by Forbush-Man     Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: bronzillaThanks Sir!

I AM A RIVER TO MY PEOPLE!
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Preview 4 and 7 -- EBAY SHILLING ON STEROIDS by comeaux     Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: comeaux1. Shiller exposed – check

2. Exposed shiller throws tantrum & threatens lawsuits – check

3. Shiller FDQ then come back to CGC with new ID – coming soon

Phase 3 will occur sh
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #29 BATGIRL painted sketch cover by Frank A. Kadar by FAKadar     Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Ending tomorrow night. It needs to go to a good home!
Jump to new posts Re: Rocket Raccoon, Venom & Ghost Rider original sketch cover art by Frank Kadar by FAKadar     Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Ending tomorrow night. They need to go to a good home!
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: The "NEW" Official This Score Needs Fixing Thread (July 2014) by WordSlinger     Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Superman (Vol. 2) # 81 seems to have some crazy scores.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SlotScoreDetail.aspx?SlotID=126174
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection Moderns CGC style by Revival_Hoarder     Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Wowzers...this was on page 8...no update since 6/26 - over a month ago!

I figured I would post this book in this section, since it has not been updated in a long time...

It is a manufactured blank cover and back book, hence, th
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts 1964 Kennedy proofs, wholesale lots. 67's-69's, Stars, Cams, UC's, AH's, etc... by AHFreak     Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Thanks for viewing. With the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy half coming up, and the new release commemorating the event, I suspect that there could be some added interest on the series as a whole... I have a bunch of slabbed 1964 Kennedy proofs, a
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Original art - Ribic, Silvestri Invisibles, Art Adams & More by Pete Marino     Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Moved everything over to auctions before putting them back into my portfolio. The AA FF page has sold.

Remaining art:

The only 2 pages ever released from Uncanny X-Force 18 (conclusion to the Dark Angel Saga!)
Silvestri Ne
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 100 HG raw Silver/Bronze: Phase I by telerites     Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: paperheart Originally Posted By: JasonDaTwitWhy couldn't you sell these when I was freely throwing money before my wife, I mean, budget kicked in?

These are some great books!!! Hope everyone gets what the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Would you consider "Mammy" a racist or insensitive moniker? by Buffyfan     Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: goldust40 Originally Posted By: Buffyfan Originally Posted By: goldust40 Originally Posted By: Buffyfan

This may possibly be one of the strangest things I've ever seen.
Black Face ended in th
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Lan Medina CGC Sketch Cover Opportunity by jjeanius     Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Another completed commission from Lan:

And...the following sketch covers were done just for fun, and are currently available. These books can also be subbed for CGC SS if desired:

Batman wrap cover - $300
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: "Cool Books" & Not-so-Cool Cheap Books - Spider-Man, Newsstands, Conan & More by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Bumping for some price drops. New prices are reflected in the recap above and in the original posts.

If anybody is thinking about a package deal for the Conan books, feel free to shoot me an offer.

Thanks
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: London Super Comic Convention 14th & 15th March 2015 by Niro     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: hesdeadjimWhen you're my age every minute counts.

Better get these Krispy Kremes ready

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STRANGE TALES #110 Club! by Dark Knight     Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Nvm, just found it.
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/11524/...y-acid-trip.htm
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Jumbo 10 by Scrooge     Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: pmpknface Other thought, have we ever had a "spider theme" thread???

Couldn't find one easily ... though I seem to vaguely recall one
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Incredible Hulk #181 by Remy     Yesterday at 11:28 AM

thank you
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Auctions TTA # 13 New Teen Titans # 2 Marvel Premiere #47 & more by THB     Yesterday at 11:17 AM

All ending tonight!!!

Thanks for looking!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC 7.5 ASM 10 for sale!!! by mcnick     Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Price drops! ASM 10 is now lower than the last GPA recorded sale for one
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Official trmoore54 Feedback Thread by Azkaban     Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Just got my prize from the grading contest from Tom. Just wanted to say great packing fast delivery and awesome books. Thanks again
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTB: OGP (no coin) 2008-W 1/4oz mint state Buffalo by agentjim007     Yesterday at 10:52 AM

Need everything including capsule.
Jump to new posts Re: Would Someone Sell me a Hulk 180 in Fine-ish Grade for $100? by Ryan.     Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Thanks.
Page 15 of 59 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB WHITE 1879 proof Morgan dollar
by HashTag™
12:07 AM
BUYING: WHEAT CENTS
by Wheatcollector
08:21 PM
1964 Kennedy proofs, wholesale lots. 67's-69's, Stars, Cams, UC's, AH's, etc...
by AHFreak
12:21 PM
WTB: OGP (no coin) 2008-W 1/4oz mint state Buffalo
by agentjim007
10:52 AM
Comics Marketplace
DC coverless lot - Silver Age
by ft88
03:40 AM
Fantastic Four #45 CGC 9.0, 7.5 & 7.0 Inhumans + FF #8 CGC 5.0 Puppet Master
by chezmtghut
03:30 AM
Xmen runs 145-400s
by ft88
02:33 AM
Late GA/early SA starts with Batman
by gojira
01:54 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.