Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: WWBN 32 CGC 9.4 White, ASM 50 CGC 9.0 OWW by Algo     Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Bump
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Indiana Comic Con - April 14-16, 2017! by mysterio     Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Three months away, guest list is shaping up nicely.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Wolverine 3 is Old Man Logan & end of Hugh Jackman run? by Bosco685     Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Exclusive: Logan is not set in the same universe as the X-Men movies, says Hugh Jackman

Quote:Talking exclusively to Digital Spy Hugh Jackman revealed that he and director James Mangold had decided to ignore the various complicated
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ron C. Feedback Thread by Chadwick     Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Great guy! Instant payment, quick and easy communication. Hope to deal with you again, Ron.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel, I have a Challenge for thee. Read it. by mysterio     Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: rjrjr Originally Posted By: aerischan Originally Posted By: DoktorMarvel sticks what amounts to an MSRP on the cover of every comic. So they kinda DO price comics. Retailers just decide if they want to hike that
Jump to new posts Re: CGC SLABS: Giant Size X-Men #1 (x4) Avengers #1 5.0 Fantastic Four #50 9.2 by NewWorldOrder     Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Thread has been updated to what has sold.

I will be closing this thread Monday morning.

If anyone has any reasonable offers please send me a PM.

thanks for looking,

John (nWo)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Valiantman's slabdata.com (because you love those charts...) by valiantman     Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: lou_fineDo you have any of the earlier data for your Popular Submissions by Decade as it seems to have only gone as far back as the 1960's?
If I remember correctly, those took a long time to code and calculate,
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Miguel Ferrer by towards2112     Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Did Miguel work a few shows during a Great Eastern Tour in the late 1980's, maybe
early 1990's ? Only got to meet him at one show, maybe Dallas, and he didn't want
to talk about his father at all. I am a big Jose Ferrer fan, but his son ap
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What is your VERY FIRST GA acquisition of 2017? by Badger     Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: tricolorbrian Originally Posted By: BadgerThis is my wife's first purchase of 2017. I love my wife.

You people who can afford Timely's just make me sick...nice book by the way...
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man 330 JCPenny $25 shipped by Carl Elvis     Yesterday at 11:49 AM

Price drop-$15 shipped
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: FUN Show Coin Theft by johnny9434     Yesterday at 11:49 AM

will keep an open eye for it just in case here.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Hollywood Show in Chicago in March 2017 by J2     Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Mayor006 Originally Posted By: J2I'd definitely have something for this show as well!

Did you see everyone at the last show in California? 20+ Original Star Trek people!

Yep, I got 5 Star Tre
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: AF15 CGC 9.2 Sells for all time high price @ $460K by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Ghost Town Originally Posted By: Jordysnordy Originally Posted By: Ghost Town Originally Posted By: tth2I`m still wondering what was driving the buyer to pay this price so soon after a 9.4 sold for about thi
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 529, Hulk 1 variant and more on the bay! by g-man     Yesterday at 11:40 AM

added bowen Juggernaut statue
Jump to new posts Re: TEC 359, Batman 189 and 232, Action 252 and more... by kablin12     Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Pmd
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The GA cover tribute thread by gino2paulus2     Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Jayman Originally Posted By: gino2paulus2Love the shirt as well!!!! that is awesome!!

Here is a commission done by Artboy99 as well!! All American Comics #61 with a Batman twist...

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Justice League vs. Suicide Squad by aerischan     Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Starlord86Are your lcs running out of this book? I went to 2 of the stores near me on day of release for issue #4 and #5 and we're both sold out. They explained to me that the print run is very low because it's a weekly bo
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mailman Comics Feedback Thread by NP_Gresham     Yesterday at 11:21 AM

Just purchased 2 30 cent variants and WWBN book from Yardley.
All these books absolutely sparkle.
Tightly graded books send rocket fast and in bomb-proof packing.
Just doesn't get any better than that.
Thank you sir
Jump to new posts Re: Famous Funnies 210 (VG/F, Raw, Frank Frazetta) by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: REVAT is selling on TUESDAY NIGHT! by paperheart     Yesterday at 10:57 AM

$5 - $45 sale in mixed, 340 books

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9765647#Post9765647
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2017 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by 707comics     Yesterday at 10:57 AM

Super fun book, love it!
Jump to new posts Re: Auction! Marvel Silver & Bronze age Lots! Daredevil~Hulk~Iron Man Ends Tonight! by edgerx     Yesterday at 10:56 AM

ENDING TONIGHT!

Daredevil 19-52 Silver Age 14 Book Lot
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daredevil-19-52-...NgAAOSw5cNYesoh

Daredevil 54-191 Bronze Age 51 Book Lot
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daredevil-54-191...w
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Feedback on Chad's addiction by Ron C.     Yesterday at 10:55 AM

Bought two books from Chad. They arrived quickly and very well packaged. Smooth transaction and I would buy from him again! Thanks.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know this artist? by cesium_7     Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Jeff is very active on Facebook, posting original art from his British Marvel days (1976-1979). A really nice guy.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fox Comics Appreciation Thread! by mrmyst     Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Johnny545Did not expect to ever upgrade my 5.0 copy, but ecstatic I found this one - amazing gloss and colors:

W.O.W. So awesome - what a beauty.
Page 15 of 43 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
eBay world coin auctions - all proceeds donated to charity
by stldanceartist
01:10 PM
7 year proof set on one display 1958-1964
by Endeavor1967
10:52 AM
FS on CU -George III era coins, tokens and medals
by yarm
07:05 PM
New Coin Auctions at GreatCollections - 1889-CC NGC MS-60, Patterns
by ianrussell
01:48 AM
Comics Marketplace
Our Army at War #183 (N. Adams) & 191, Sad Sack 206 & Superboy 140 ENDS 1/22 PM!
by WalkinWillie
SUPER SONS #1 by fan favorite artist Frank Quitely
by Oldshady
01:19 PM
Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC Universal PG (1st appearance of Spider-Man)
by Wayne-Tec
12:57 PM
Forbidden Worlds Collected Works Volume Two (6-11) Very Fine Unread PS Artbooks
by ericjmz
11:05 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.03 seconds in which 0.021 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.