Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Star Wars Weekly (UK) Lot Of 1-8 w/Inserts & Star Wars Poster Monthly#9 by GACollectibles     Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Tivo32

Thanks!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by kagenish     Yesterday at 11:42 AM

the wait is killer but more surprise no leaked set photos have appeared online yet, if they have started filming already.
Batman vs Superman: Zack Snyder Describes Seeing the Trinity in costume

"The thing also thatís really fasc
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: AVENGERS 57 CLUB: Visions of Vision by Johnny U     Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Artboy99I have been in and out of this club many times over the years. Here is my latest re-entry:

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comic books with similar covers by Hepcat     Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: HepcatEditor Julius Schwartz rips off his own Mystery in Space title here:

Julius Schwartz was hardly the only editor to recycle previously used cover concepts. Here Jack Schiff recycled a Rip Hunter cover for a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Is the new era over already? by Crazy_Horse     Yesterday at 11:33 AM

The shill's "new era" didn't last long
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Toronto Comic Book Show; Sun May 25th 2014. Win Hulk 181! by Ares     Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: torontocomicshow
Sunday May 25th, 2014
Toronto Plaza Hotel
1677 Wilson Ave (Near Hwy 400/401)
10AM-4PM

Dealers please contact us ASAP:
Tables are limited!

6 Foot Tables are $
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Two great books for sale: Marvel Mystery Comics #29 CGC 2.0 and X-Men #6 CGC 9.2 by dizzyfoxx     Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: MiraclemetHi dizzy,

Per Marketplace rules can you:
1. Specify shipping costs and methods
2. List acceptable forms of payment

Also...will you sell internationally (some people prefer not to
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master! by Hibou     Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Absolutely stunning!!!

Still waiting to get a copy of that one for myself...
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Doom Patrol by Philreal     Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Big fan of the series as well. Underrated in my opinion.
My copies are not as nice as those being posted here, but great reads.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone know how to best contact Kevin Maguire? by Carlo M     Yesterday at 10:57 AM

Hi, I can confirm that the experience was very positive. Spencer coordinated the whole thing very well, including the inks by Rubinstein. Here is the link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=345377

It did take s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: STREET RACING - by DR.X by The Brain     Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #31 MIDTOWN COMICS / J SCOTT CAMPBELL VARIANT (REDUCED) by JasonDaTwit     Yesterday at 10:26 AM

FEEBAY IT IS!!!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Charlotte Comicon Spring Show - Sunday April 13th by capt_comics     Yesterday at 10:25 AM

Charlton panel from the show

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hellboy all the way by Neo778     Yesterday at 10:24 AM

I found a gorgeous copy of Seed of Destruction #1 for $8. Planning on getting Mignola and Perlman to sign it.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM-ASM 41 by eeb03     Yesterday at 10:22 AM

I did have it pressed by Joey along with the ASM 9 and 13. I was surprised and happy on the grade.
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "PROBATION" LIST - no discussions by jaybuck43     Yesterday at 10:22 AM

4/17/14 PROBATION LIST UPDATE

Grandmaster619 Added to Probation List

THE HALL OF SHAME

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the
Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for g
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1CoolEngineer's Feedback Page by ItsJustRyan     Yesterday at 10:19 AM

Bought several books of 1Cool.

Everything came quickly and as described.

Thanks bud
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fiction house anyone? by kelholt     Yesterday at 10:07 AM

A friend of mine on the boards is a very talented artist. I spoke with him a while back about two Fiction House issues that seem to be difficult for me to purchase/locate. One was Fight 32. He agreed to make this art work of the cover to enjoy unt
Comic Events
Jump to new posts RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON - NOV. 1 & 2, 2014 (PROVIDENCE, RI) by JasonDaTwit     Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Hi All:

Another show hitting the Northeast this November in Providence, Rhode Island. It's got a decent list so far and I expect it to get better the closer we get to the date. List of guests include:

Artists:
- Jim Steran
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts a nice cival token. posted by M. DECKER by CSJournals     Yesterday at 09:59 AM

the coin titler.the date of the token is 1863.abraham Lincoln is at the white house.these tokens are available for collectors.

they can be graded.the value is more historical for these tokens.these tokens were probably given out for pay wh
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sgt. Fury #1 Club by Philreal     Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: supa-bad-mofo Originally Posted By: supa-bad-mofoHere's mine! I'm In!

I sent this rough old girl to Joey and then off to CGC via a coupon submission. It was verified 4/8/14 , so hopefully I'll
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Insanity. by Jeffro     Yesterday at 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: MiraclemetWhat I dont get is why someone would bid up past the point of currently available BINs on eBay.

So two yahoos bid up a Cap 100 CGC 5.0 to over $700

Meanwhile on eBay right now you could BIN
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: $5 Gold Baseball error by CaptHenway     Yesterday at 09:46 AM

Methinks the original revelation was a "foul tip!"
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: new 5th edition of Overton/Parsley available now by delta     Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Among the reasons I find the Capped Bust Half series appealing is we are currently going through the bicentennial of their issuance, during which time they were the highest denomination silver coin because no silver dollars were being made for circul
Ask NGC
Jump to new posts Re: Please add more German support by Ali E.     Yesterday at 09:43 AM

Hello, Mr. Queen.
Thanks for the request. We will add:

Germany - 1919-Date: 5 Reichspfennig, 1924-1936, Circulation Issue
Germany - 1919-Date: 10 Reichspfennig, 1924-1936, Circulation Issue

sets to our set request li
Page 15 of 62 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
$1000, $500 and (3) $100 Bills up for sale
by TetonWarrior
11:40 PM
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
08:22 AM
1950 PCGS PF-65 CAM Franklin CAC
by jimbucks
04/16/14 09:08 PM
Closed
by F. Palma
04/16/14 10:19 AM
Comics Marketplace
Any Thundercat fans?
by shadroch
Rob Ford Stuff
by A$APJimmylinguini
10:35 PM
SA & BA Superboy/Legion of Super-Heroes Lots - Adams, Wood, Giffen Art - 1962
by faster friends
10:16 PM
A little Carousel of Comics
by crassus
09:51 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.