Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Wonder Woman joins Sheild as Mockingbird by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Are 'Hercules' And 'Speedball' Coming To AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Comics...eh, who needs em! by ygogolak     Yesterday at 12:44 PM

PAGE 1
Amazing Spider-Man #500 white JSC cover! $8 SOLD
Eternal Warrior - Fist & Steel #1 & #2 $10
Eternal Warrior - Wings of Justice Special $6
Eternal Warrior - Yearbook #2 $4
Take them all for $15!
Green Lantern #5
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Book Heaven/Sunnyside Queens closing shop by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Roy is that you at 1:06?
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Small amount of color-touch on back of book...what % of value decrease? by JollyComics     Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Totally amateur!

You knew there are few CT before you acquired it?

The problem is that Economy Tier is $35 excluded the shipping/handling fees. CCS may not able to remove CT but it will cost you more money.

It may cos
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Life After - Joshua Hale Fialkov / Oni Press by BizarroChuck     Yesterday at 12:36 PM

So I just read The Life After 3... This is such a cool series.

Spoiler Content
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Red Sonja Fan Club by Dr. Balls     Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: wizardseye311Been a while. Statues look awesome! Picked this up at PalmCon yesterday.

My favorite 30 variant! Nice pickup!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Marvel Bronze and a few SA by Logan510     Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: ft88Amazing Adventures 7 VF+ $15

if available
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: n2wdw's comic book room by n2wdw     Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Things to look forward to

Lots of things coming up. First, tonight C-Link's auction begins to close. I've got about 2 dozen tracking bids. Almost all are already beyond my reach. Fortunately, the book I want the most is also (I think )
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mark 1 feedback thread by DoveCity187     Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Smooth transation from Mark.

Bought a slab off me, no problems.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Should I be worried by HarleyCherrin     Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Just emailed you
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Justice League of America Collecting Thread by ttfitz     Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: W16227 Originally Posted By: ttfitzWay too many nice looking books , time for a beater. Down to only 3 more issues of JLA to go!

which three?

5,77,92. Odd set, huh?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread by Pete Marino     Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Still looking for a nice Invisibles cover.

Here are a few examples that I'd specifically be looking for, I'd prefer a Vol 1 cover over a Vol 2 one. (list in a non-particular order)

If you have one you'd be willing to part with P
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Joe collector! by Ares     Yesterday at 12:26 PM

I bet he will complain Modern Birthdays suck
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: what is the first full appearance of terminus? by chrisco37     Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Marvel says it's 269

Marvel Wikia

Jump to new posts Re: Ideal 1 (Timely) - price reduction by GermanFan     Yesterday at 12:22 PM

$ 92 shipped.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Raw Copper/Modern DC/Marvel keys from my stash by stashman     Yesterday at 12:18 PM

I'm back to offer up some goodies from the comic closet.

All books are unrestored and untrimmed and have been living in a climate controlled closet.

Standard rules - trumps PM, but feel free to ask any questions.

A
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #93 - worst copy of all by JollyComics     Yesterday at 12:16 PM

It looks like this will settle for 1.5. Thanks for the grades!
Jump to new posts Re: PGM DC COMICs 26 is this a printing defect? by JollyComics     Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: The-Collector Originally Posted By: bighairjer Originally Posted By: divadYes, and no, but it is a very nice copy.
+1

+2

+3 - I had Superman #242 with four wrinkles across the cover
Jump to new posts Re: Shazam #1 by JollyComics     Yesterday at 12:11 PM

No dust shadow. Just age like the hair turning grey.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: X-Force #2 NM+ (3 copies) $55 shipped US by JollyComics     Yesterday at 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Red_Hood Originally Posted By: DoveCity187The hype is real.

No kidding, I've contemplated either being happy or sad for buying X-Force comics.
It's tough to decide at this point.

But I'll
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Beloved Gold, Zeri Mahbub, Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Egypt by WillieBoyd2a     Yesterday at 12:05 PM

The Ottoman Zeri Mahbub gold coins were minted from 1451 to 1839 according to Friedberg's Gold Coins of the World.
They weighed around 3 grams and were around 20mm in diameter.

Zeri Mahbub means "Beloved Gold".

These coins
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts 20% off sale this week. by sd2416     Yesterday at 12:00 PM

501_Comics eBay store

Running things through the eBay store. 20% off sale this week.

More will be added, as time allows. Bronze, Copper, Modern books. Trying to go through 7 long boxes. If you are looking for something, ms
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN THE KILLING JOKE by Donmeca2020     Yesterday at 11:55 AM

just got a first print graded 9.8 on ebay for a great deal. i had to have it considering my girlfriend just bought me the statue a month ago for our anniversary.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How many posters are CGC members? by jaybuck43     Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: CBT Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: mschmidt Originally Posted By: blazingbobI'm a dealer, we don't pay for membership.

Not sure you
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-man #122 CGC 9.8 White - killer copy. by trmoore54     Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: WadubAmazing Spider-man #122 CGC 9.8 White

Thank you!

These are still available. Nobody wants mega keys?

Brave and the Bold #28
Page 15 of 55 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1954-D Franklin Half Dollar PCGS MS65FBL (old holder)
by Hu-Dey
03:00 PM
1967 Washington Quarter PCGS MS68 old holder
by Hu-Dey
02:52 PM
Gold Coins for sale All NGC PF 70's $ to chose From ! LOOK
by Paul Kiraly 3
01:07 PM
FS: 1947 S Philippines Fifty Centavo Mint State Toned
by Doily
10:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
New Online Comic Store Open - The Vault
by wos_man
Spawn Book Of The Dead w McFarlane Series 21 Ravenspawn AF @ wwillie.com!
by WalkinWillie
Adventure Comics 41, Tales from the Crypt 40, Startling Comics 52 and more...
by Hibou
05:57 AM
Statue Sale
by Shadow Images
03:54 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.