Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou by Brandon Shepherd     Yesterday at 04:46 PM

It's interesting to see his face, this is the only one I know to show him like this. I wonder if there are others to reveal the stranger.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Batman 296 and 300 raw VF or better by mytastebud     Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Thanks for looking. I will pay full OSPG guide or near guide plus shipping. Please send me a PM. CGC graded is also possible depending on price.

I have purchased from: storypapers and SpideyFein on these boards.

Thanks
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Warren Ellis Did anyone read his under-appreciated books? by HeroX     Yesterday at 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: EvilAshI miss Fell so much

I would love for it to start back up...
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: RECAP by 1Cool     Yesterday at 04:30 PM

I like that DD 168.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Andahaion's Kudos! by ChiSoxFan     Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Just finished my 1st transaction with Justin. He replied quickly, paid immediately, and he was a pleasure to talk to. Hope to do more business with him in the future.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Glue on SA by CopperAgeKids     Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: spiderphillI was browsing books the other day and stumbled upon (small amount of glue on spine of cover) on an SA book graded in a universal blue. Is this possible or a CGC quality
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Rhymenoceros! by Johnny U     Yesterday at 04:17 PM

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday jhutton2! by Johnny U     Yesterday at 04:16 PM

Happy Birthday!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by kagenish     Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Reader/Low Grade Copies of these DC Silver/Bronze by Cosmic Boy     Yesterday at 03:57 PM

PM Sent.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Sal Buscema: Comics Fast & Furious Artist (hardcover) by vodou     Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Two weeks. Let's try again.
Question: Are the extra pages just color copies of comic book covers?
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Atlanta Comic Convention - Sunday April 19th by Comic Closet     Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: jessebrook1Comic Closet, I see you live in Douglasville! Me too! Good to seea fellow collector in my area. I will be there for sure.

Nice! Usually I get to the show at 11:30 or so but decided to hold off at g
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week April 22,2015... FINAL Lists by Comic Closet     Yesterday at 03:48 PM

CONVERGENCE SWAMP THING #1
INFINITE LOOP #1
UNCLE SCROOGE #1
UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #4
DRAW #30
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Superman Lives - the weirdest Superman movie never made by Chuck Gower     Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Chris Rock as Jimmy Olsen?
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Avengers 29 by labratnotincluded     Yesterday at 03:44 PM

I'm going to say 5.5. The front looks really looks pretty nice even with the roughness of the edges. It's the back that really makes it a tough call
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Art Reduction Sale by smithworldorder     Yesterday at 03:36 PM

ART REDUCTION SALE

Scans available.

a.f.smith@att.net

Trying to reduce holdings and raise cash for a new project. Here's a list, old price followed by sale price

I also have a sale list of Fottu
Jump to new posts Re: More Fun Comics #73 1st Aquaman, Green Arrow and Speedy FS by Block-E     Yesterday at 03:35 PM

Got a few interesting trade offers to mull over, but would love more. I'm willing to take almost any key in trade. On a cash trade deal, i'm willing to do time payments on the cash side, as well. Also, i'm more than willing to send to cgc for grading
Jump to new posts Re: PGM X-Men #58 by labratnotincluded     Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: DavidTheDavid6.5

This ^^^
Jump to new posts WTB Incredible Hulk #299 in CGC 9.2 or better by entalmighty1     Yesterday at 03:29 PM

It's probably a long shot that somebody has this slabbed, but I'd like to get my hands on a copy.

I don't know what FMV is on this book, since it's probably rare that somebody cares enough to slab it! Hopefully we can work out a deal if y
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Avengers 57 by labratnotincluded     Yesterday at 03:26 PM

I'm going to have to say 7.0 on this one because of the color breaks, including the longer one near Black Panther and the line on the right side front near the middle in the black area. That tape pull as you'd already mentioned and some slight rough
Jump to new posts WTB Futures End #46 & #47 by Gunnz     Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Hi,
there are lots of these on eBay, but I trust you guys more for grading.

I'm looking for a NM+ copy of each of these books.

PM me your prices shipped to the US.

Thanks!

Justin
Jump to new posts Re: Spring 2015 clearance sale: 30% off on purchases of five by vaillant     Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: 1CoolEpic way to entice people to pick up a few book. Love it.

+1

Also, these Marvel Feature…
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by fifties     Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayman Originally Posted By: fifties

Can't let this book slip by without a
Such a narly shredded neck on that shrunken head! This one comes in second to the one on HOF 8 in my opinion!
Thx J
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Bunny thread: Bucky O'Hare signed HC, Usagi Yojimbo Signed HC's by gojira     Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Usagi Yojimbo A Town Called Hell ltd ed HC signeg and numbered copies $60

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America #1 cover just showed up on eBay auction by Dark Knight     Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: nearmint Originally Posted By: jjeaniusJust depends on the size of the pics that are uploaded by the seller. In this case, the pics are not large enough to expand.

I
Page 15 of 53 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB: 1951 Franklin proof half-dollar, PCGS PF-65
by James_OldeTowne
12:35 PM
1956 TYPE 1 Franklin proof star coin! NGC PF68* registry coin?
by AHFreak
02:46 PM
Making The Grade #18: The Early Spring E-Newsletter with new coins for sale
by michael
10:23 AM
Ebay: Better slabs, 1 cent start, no reserve
by Frank Provasek
04/18/15 01:10 PM
Comics Marketplace
Kennys Mixed Grab Bag of Fun? BA Batman,BA Horror, GA misc.
by Ze-man
Saga #1 Raw Signed by Vaughn - $125.00
by longshot975
01:36 PM
High Grade Avengers From the Canarsie Collection in Pedigree's May Grand Auction
by Captain_Tripps
12:58 PM
ACTION COMICS #521 CGC 9.4 W UNIVERSAL BLUE $80.00 shipped CONUS.
by accessndx
12:50 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.024 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.