Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: "First Graded" Label Designation... by dntfeedthemnkys     Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: valiantman
There are still 90%+ of collectors who don't buy slabs, don't think comics should ever be slabbed, and some actively oppose slabbing loudly. Should CGC have listened to the majority and never opened in the
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Spidey for sale! ASM 10 CGC 4.0 OW/W, Marvel Team-up 1, ASM 259 9.8, by Mark 1     Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Ok one more bump for the night then...dreaded ebay
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite issue from X-Men #94-#143? by BishopT     Yesterday at 09:53 PM

In terms of story, either #141 or one of the last issues of the Dark Phoenix saga. For personal preference #129 for the first appearance of my favorite female X - Men character Emma Frost, not to mention doubling as Kitty Pryde's first appearance as
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Key Slabs On Auction by youmechooz     Yesterday at 09:28 PM

hi
Slabs on ebay for auction low start prices.
US board members get free shipping.(unless it goes for less than shipping)
International board members get discounted shipping.

New X-Men 128 9.6
Avengers 55 CGC 4.5
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: why is this sent back upside down ? by RWB     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

You're welcome....amazing what can be found on the internet.
Jump to new posts Re: Defenders #28 9.0 + Marvel Spotlight #32 9.2 by manetteska     Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is) by kdoginohio     Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: kdoginohio Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: kdoginohioDave Fun Fact #11: Due to his failing health, Dave's last cover(Bad Planet 6) was finished by his frie
Jump to new posts Re: classic raboy f.s. master 38 by Straw-Man     Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: SqeggsSurprised nobody nabbed this one.

didn't even get a pm on it; i, too, was surprised. maybe the 'bay will do me right!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guy on YouTube claims you don't need mylar bags by Fastballspecial     Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: FineCollectorSeen too many polypro bags that were yellowed and essentially glued together to think that supplies don't matter.

I agree. Climate also is a major factor as well. They boards that take image from t
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Games by jmg3637     Yesterday at 08:51 PM

What no love for COLECOVISION??
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Key Slabs For Sale by youmechooz     Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Hi.
I refuse to sell to probation or hall of shame members or people i dislike.
Any questions let me know.
ill take it over pm.
paypal, cc, or money order
Shipping is Priority Mail Boxes
shipping is $10 for the first sla
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: All-American Comics 16 by rfoiii     Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Chicago BoyWas surprised to see a CBCS on that 3.0 because of the rarity of the book Raw recently encased or a resub to CBCS?? Brittle pages or not you don't get too many chances for a Blue under 4.0. Guide has it at $30
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Mysteries # 35- RARE Classic Marvel Horror Cover 1949 by rjpb     Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Nifty!

Are there other Canadian editions from this era that have the Marvel bullet instead of the Superior maple leaf?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Mechanika: The Tablet of Destinies by Deadpool     Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: HadoMe and the Mrs got tired of the re-releases, collected editions and bajillion variant covers while waiting for the next book.

So we just didn't bother.

Me and my wife are completely the opposite
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck CGC SS Don Rosa by Ryan.     Yesterday at 08:27 PM

bump.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: TRADE ONLY: Random Comics For Trade by izzyfiles     Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Also have this original art by Jordan Michael Johnson (Devil's Due Comics - 7 Days of Death)

Jump to new posts Re: Some CGC DC & Marvel key goodness! – Superman 23,24,26 – DD#1, ASM #14 by SNiPER     Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: KryptoMayorAmazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 6.0 White pages. Asking $900 $800

per PM

Thank You!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: fenomenol fawcett fetish featured by Straw-Man     Yesterday at 08:15 PM

you know how some books were first in line when colors were given out? well…

thanks, boardie!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Closed by GAMBlT     Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Closed
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NEW CGC SLABS COPPER/MODERN KEYS by ebtorres     Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Classy...

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Could Someone Give Me a Hand With My eBay Settings Please? by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: FastballspecialReally tracking has greatly improved. I was able to track both packages I sent overseas this month. One to Ireland and the other to Hong Kong.

It has gotten much better in the last few years.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by Sqeggs     Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Straw-Manso, you're saying "nice BPBP?" if so, thanks!

If you won that book on Heritage, I guess you paid a steep BP.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR by goldust40     Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ®I watched it a while back but no longer remember it.

That's what happens with all those negative reality inversions - it's like certain events never took place.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Imterview, severin, Robbins, fradon by Twanj     Yesterday at 07:31 PM

pretty cool & interesting, thanks...different from women's point of view
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing by thedude     Yesterday at 07:27 PM

very nice looking copy, congrats!
Page 15 of 49 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
4 Cool PCGS / CAC Seated & Barber Quarter Varieties!
by coinman1794
Today at 01:56 PM
I need more ammo so buy my coins, please ....
by wdrob
Today at 03:47 AM
Lots of Early ANACS Toned Type Coins NGC and PCGS
by bigtee44
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Many ANA newps; 1955 DDO 58+; Superb Columbians + more
by illini420
Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Comics Marketplace
Graded comics for sale
by Trg4990
13 minutes 31 seconds ago
FF46 CGC 9.4 and more to come tonight
by SpideyFein
Today at 05:24 PM
Wanted - Comic Art & Pop Culture Director for Premiere Auction House in NYC
by ComicConnect
Today at 04:54 PM
A few PCH
by Heresy
Today at 04:46 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.