Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age marketplace links by Larryw7     Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Posted a 5.0 Universal copy of Vault of Horror 30 in the marketplace.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8114065#Post8114065
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: George R.R. Martin discusses his love of comics at SDCC by DavidMerryweather     Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Spoiler Content
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: opinions needed on pre-signed book by mschmidt     Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: meshuggahI have 2 books with this that came back blue label and a note saying "Todd MacFarlane" written on interior page. The other book being the same but Chris Claremont.

Yeah, that's how interior sigs are
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music 2014 by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HusTrucK's AdamantiuM WilL kudos thread by DoveCity187     Yesterday at 01:30 PM

HusTruck bought multiple slabs and raw books off of me.

Paid right away, kept adding more books!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: TWD 2 by ComicsNYC22     Yesterday at 01:18 PM

Those breaks along with the black spine are making me think 7.5. Maybe an 8.0.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do you ever forget about comics you buy? I have been in the market for a Green by rob_react     Yesterday at 01:16 PM

I have two really nice Daredevil Annual #1s: a 9.6 and then the 9.4 Don/Maggie Thompson. I forgot I had the 9.6
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: C2E2 + April 24-26, 2015, It's Never To Early. by fingfangfoom     Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Tickets go on sale October 22nd
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: 50 CGC slabs ending tonight on ebay by gregreece     Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week...October 22, 2014 FINAL List by Scrooge     Yesterday at 12:50 PM

BODIES #4
UNWRITTEN VOL 2 APOCALYPSE #10
LAZARUS #12
STARLIGHT #6
JUSTICE INC #3
STUMPTOWN V3 #2
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official NCAA Football Thread - 2014! by FormerReader     Yesterday at 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: chrisco37The FSU / ND game was exciting as all get out. Best game of the season so far.

Great game!
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "PROBATION" LIST - no discussions by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 12:39 PM

10/20/14 PROBATION LIST UPDATE

A-DONIS removed from the Probation List

THE HALL OF SHAME

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the
Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misco
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 1 grade by rjpb     Yesterday at 12:35 PM

With the large pieces out of the top and the logo, there is no way I would consider that book a 3.0 no matter how nice the book is otherwise, especially as it negatively impacts the eye-appeal considerably.

For me it's a 2.0 at best. It l
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Deadpool! Spawn! High Grade! - Infinity Gauntlet Goon and More! by mrwoogieman     Yesterday at 12:23 PM

A bump for any stragglers. All the Deadpool issues (except for 41) are sold, the Goon 1 is still available, as are all of the Spawn issues, the Infinity minis, and the other stuff I posted -- start at bottom of page 2 for what's left. <
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by F For Fake     Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut This was a pleasant surprise.

Yeah, I was an underbidder on it. Been looking for a nice copy for a little while now. Congrats on the sale!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: seanfingh Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: MediumLoverLegends #3 is getting hotter

The most awesome copy in the world, despite the
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #181 - 9.8 WHITE PAGES by JJ Speederman     Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Avengers #181 - 9.8 WHITE PAGES

$385

Book has been pressed. Case is mint.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Birthright- Skybound Comics- Joshua Williamson (NAILBITER, GHOSTED), artist Andr by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 12:01 PM

My LCS had an extra copy of this and Copperhead when I went this weekend, so I picked it up. Plan on giving it a read this afternoon.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KPR Comics Feedback by Comixcroz     Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Excellent Grading - fast shipping. Great job - thanks!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: OAFCON (Oklahoma Alliance of Fans) Con - October 25-26, 2014 by mysterio     Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Weird Paper Originally Posted By: MBFanI can't wait! It'll be nice to attend a comic convention that's focused on comics, rather than Hollywood celebrities. This is exactly that. I wish I could make the 9-hour drive
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Which day do more people buy books? by 1Cool     Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: AnthonyTheAbyssFriday is pay day.

Saturday and Sunday are spending days.

I find Friday afternoon is money day. The sales trickle in all weekend but I get a ton of books sold on Friday. Everyone is s
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: New Mutants #87 1st Print by Meeklo     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Got a new want on the first post…NM#87, 1st print
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a 10.0 with Dr. Strange by Xela     Yesterday at 11:40 AM

W T B
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Adventure Time CGC 9.8 Bundle by Frozentoast     Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Any interest in these?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NHL and All Hockey Thread by hockey&comicsguy     Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Wings are looking alright. Still playing a lot of kids. Gus Nyquist proving he's legit.

Nyquist 25
Glendening 25
Tatar 23
Dekeyser 24
Sheahan 22
Jurco 21
Smith 25
Andersson 25
Nestrasil 23

Page 15 of 53 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
07:25 PM
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
05:32 PM
1888 Liberty Seated Dime NGC MS 65 CAC
by Mark T
05:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
SA Marvel FS: FF 45, early appearances, low grade lots, BA lots, freebies, etc.
by makeminemego
02:04 AM
TPB's and squarebounds anything large size. About 5 boxes worth
by comicnut
12:41 AM
ASM 361 High Grade
by theTrust
12:36 AM
Avengers #93, Top Cat #1, Magilla Gorilla #1 and more
by alrioart
11:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.