Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Miller's Sin City by pinupcartoonguy     Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Or, you can just punch on the little American flag in the upper right corner of the page.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1939 NEWSSTAND PIC TIME MACHINE JOURNEY INTO THE PAST by podboy66     Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ThreeSeasI saw that colorized photo on Shorpy and am glad you posted it, FlyingDonut. The person that colorized it has a list of the magazines and comics that he based his colors on here: http://paintedback.blogspot.com/20
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Sixth Gun #30 Original Cover Art FS $250 by retrothecollector     Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Sixth Gun #30 cover for $250 USA shipped forum member special.

I have it on the bay for $275

PM if interested.

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: It's been 50 YEARS show us your books from 1964! by Hepcat     Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Here are scans of six of my comics cover dated October 1964:

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Small, Quick FLASH Sale - RARE stuff you can't get elsewhere! by Revat     Yesterday at 04:44 PM

feel free to pm me if you need this stuff, its going to the bay on sunday.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts GreatCollections - CAC Highlights - Specialized Nickel Collection and More by ianrussell     Yesterday at 04:36 PM

CAC, Nickels at GC
www.greatcollections.com
New Coins Listed Daily
Browse CoinsSilver Dollars24-Hour Deals$1,000+ Certified Coins$1-$100 Certifed Coins
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB or trade for Walking Dead #20, #54, #55, #79, CGC 9.8 by Branget     Yesterday at 04:34 PM

I have a freshly graded 55 and always open to trades.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Time to sell some books' Sale - featuring Raw, CGC and sets by artistlost     Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Price drop on most of the listed books. More to come tomorrow!

Thanks

mathew
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Copper & Modern Hot Books FS by fmaz     Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Closing tonight at 10 PM

Remaining books:

Amazing Spider-Man # 298 VF : $30
Amazing Spider-Man # 299 VF : $30
SHIELD (2011) (vol 1 (1-6), vol 2 (1-4) & infinity one shot all NM) : $15
Face Value #1 NM (autistic s
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Best Hulk stories in the bronze age by VintageComics     Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Artboy99 Originally Posted By: VintageComicsThis has to be one of my faves...

LOVE that annual!

It really had a special magic about it to me.

Originally Post
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A FEW CGC SLABS.... Make OFFERS by lizards2     Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: JollyComics Originally Posted By: toroCan I offer $75 on the Jimmy Olsen 65 CGC 9.0 that you sold for $65.00.

In therefore, you just missed it.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Greenville Comic Book and Sports Card show - Saturday - November 1st by Columbia Comics     Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: capt_comicsNEXT WEEKEND!!!

We're not setting up but will definitely drop by!!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Reasonable Price for ASM 361 by whetteon     Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: showcase22gr1959Get all three editions centered. I always love this book.

Jump to new posts Re: SUPERMAN 76 CGC 5.0 ADVENTURE 247 CGC 3.0 AND FLASH 105 CGC 5.0!! by CCAFF     Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Bump
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts E.C.'s Mad #1 by fifties     Yesterday at 03:46 PM

I have a coverless copy of this, that I bought back in the nifty fifties, and recently contacted Fedoraman, who said that he could reproduce a cover for me, but with only the outside graphics.

Would anyone have a link to a scan of it's ins
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Jerseys Finest Comics sales thread! Fresh from CGC, keys, SS! by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 03:39 PM

CLOSED!!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Books Added - Sgt. Fury 5, Night Nurse 1, Spotlight 5, FF 52 x 2 by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Spawn new animated project in the works? by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8I want to see SPAWN himself before I comment.

Seconded

The first Spawn animation was a bit dull to be honest. The acting in the movie was terrible, Mario did a good job though.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-15 Official MLB Hot Stove Season Thread by ComicConnoisseur     Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Joe Maddon quits Tampa Rays!
I always thought he was one of the main reasons for the Rays success.
Shocker! Maddon quits Rays.
Jump to new posts Re: In the Mood for Love? DC romance by gojira     Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Take off 25% of all remaining books.

Closed.

If there's anything that interests you please take it to PM.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300 (and maybe a few other books) by pickycollector     Yesterday at 03:11 PM

Alien Worlds complete run of 11 issues avg NM-/NM: $80

Grades are as follow:

#1: 9.6
#2: 9.0/9.2
#3: 9.0/9.2
#4: 9.0/9.2
#5: 9.0
#6: 9.0/9.2
#7: 9.6
#8: 9.4
#9: 9.4
3-D: 9.6
Ecl
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Why Marvel wants the X-men to fail. by jritter     Yesterday at 03:10 PM

When he does come back, Soule better write the book. The past two series?(lol) have been subpar at best.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: ASM 9.6 WP - 301, 361 by ThoseBackPages     Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Looking to buy these ASM's:

Looking for CGC 9.6 copies with White Pages and a perfect wrap top to bottom along the spine.

i am in New York if that helps calculate shipping
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Some really bad driving by Dover     Yesterday at 03:05 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Looks like we might have another lone wolf terrorist. NYC by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Seriously loling when I saw this

Bropper
Page 15 of 55 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
07:40 PM
GreatCollections - CAC Highlights - Specialized Nickel Collection and More
by ianrussell
04:36 PM
ON HOLD- Nice scarce denarius of the Roman emperor Otho, 69 AD, NGC Fine
by lordmarcovan
06:03 AM
Comics Marketplace
Tim Sale Righteous splash $450 shipped
by gojira
End Sun - FF #3 CGC 3.0 Star Wars #1 9.8 many more great bronze and copper
by colossuscomics
WTS: Raw NM #98, XF #1 x4, MOS #18, DD #181, Spawn #9
by TRMN8R5
Infantino 1986 OA WTT for TMNT OA
by Miamiknight3434
01:37 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.