Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Batman Miniseries books by @Captain_Sawyer     Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ashrael ain't a *smurfing* *smurfer* (Feedback Thread) by PhoKing     Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Bought a lot of X-Men books from seller and transcation was fast and easy. When package arrived, it was very well packaged.

thanks
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The continuing crisis at Fukushima Dai-ichi by Mr 9.8     Yesterday at 03:44 PM

NBC News: ‘Biblical devastation’ from Fukushima disaster, says former official — TV: “When I was mayor, I knew many people who died from heart attacks… many people in Fukushima died suddenly, even young people… Tepco employees also are dying, but eve
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: SuperFan ComicCon - May 17, 18, 19 2014 in Toronto? Anyone Hear of It? by Mayor006     Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Man, that is one popular weekend for comic book shows. Big Wow, Dallas Comic Con by Fan Expo, and MotorCity. Now whatever this is.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: GA Action war covers, Batman 227 9.2, etc. by thedude     Yesterday at 03:32 PM

bump for additional price drops.

time payments no problem.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases by NamesJay     Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Will pay $225 if anyone would like to sell one. Looking for the park label also - not the generic flag
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: FANBOY EXPO - KNOXVILLE, TN (MAY 30 - JUNE1, 2014) by Mayor006     Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Plus you can wear your orange and fit right in!
Jump to new posts Detective Comics #44 8.5 to 9.4 by Peter in Portugal     Yesterday at 03:31 PM

if anyone owns a copy or knows of their whereabouts, please contact me.

not interested in the billy wright 9.4 copy on Heritage.

thanks !
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy news by Dr. Balls     Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: dscythe Originally Posted By: AGGIEZThe new team rocks and was a blast to read. Any doubts, go pick up the Annihilation books.

Yes!
Annihilation is tied with the Infinity Gauntlet for my favorite c
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread by carter3175     Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: awakeintheashesBen Templesmith's "Wormwood" to be developed as an animated comedy by IDW, Travieso and "The Walking Dead"s' Circle of Confusion.

For those unfamiliar with the series/character, here is a summary.
Jump to new posts WTB Detective Comics #41 8.5 to 9.2 by Peter in Portugal     Yesterday at 03:26 PM

if anyone owns a copy or knows of their whereabouts, please please contact me.

not interested in the billy wright 8.5 copy on heritage. that is NOT an 8.5 IMO

thanks !
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: J.H. Williams gets graphic for Blondie’s new album by Dr. Balls     Yesterday at 03:25 PM

I dig it!
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS 1 & 42 CGC 9.6 W by THE_BEYONDER     Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: brownchikano

Replied....
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: A special thanks to Messydesk for some unmessy photos by Kurtdog     Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: messydesk Originally Posted By: dadamsWhere can one learn more about these?
Word has it the OP has written a book on the subject.

(Glad you like the pics.)
Word has it he doesn't start a thread
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PhoKing - AWESOME feedback by ashrael     Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Great buyer with quick payment
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Craig'slist top 40 by Aweandlorder     Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: stanley1883 Originally Posted By: AweandlorderThis ad has been on craigslist since the beginning of time..
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/clt/4396667472.html

I got that for $1 at Half Price Boo
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CHEW LOT FOR SALE by GODOFTHUNDER     Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Yes, adult animated series.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Featured Sketch Cover of the Week by GACollectibles     Yesterday at 03:04 PM

Sketch Cover of the Week with Thanos- Perez- Ponsor!

Remember, just one week left of sketch uploading to qualify for May Sketch Cover of the Week selection! The following MSC members are eligible:

Comicvision
Capt. Todd
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou by Griff     Yesterday at 02:56 PM

yup Walclark owns the 9.6. one day i'm gonna con him into selling it to me:)
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: **MORE** HI-GRADE & KEY SILVER & BRONZE AGE CMX FROM RACER-X! by Racer-X     Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Comics for sale on etsy by thriftcade     Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Thanks, added a few more items today
Jump to new posts Re: Giant-Size X-Men #1, Comic Cavalcade #1 Set, X-Men #3, Random ASMs Thread by warlocke     Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Avengers #1 has sold! Thanks, guys!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Where have all of the Atlas PCH gone? by Lost     Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: HemiGTXThanks all -

You guys are always so knowledgeble and quick to point someone in the right direction.

Thanks again.............

The thing abou
Jump to new posts High Grade CGC Atlas Mystery and Pre Hero Marvel on Ebay by Supernerd78     Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Hi Everybody,

I have several high grade post-code Atlas mystery/sci-fi and pre-hero Marvels for sale on Ebay. All Universally CGC'd. There will be more books listed in the coming days, but right now I have these listed.......

J
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Spinner Racks by Miraclemet     Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: comicwizDated photo as I've changed a few things around, but a better view:

Wow I really like that model, a nice solid base to it!
Page 15 of 58 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
Yesterday at 08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
Yesterday at 03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
Yesterday at 11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Entire FLASH run - V2, V3 and V4
by DrewCollins
46 minutes 54 seconds ago
i, zombie 9.8 ($50 with under an hour)
by Symbiotic
Today at 07:51 AM
FS: Aparo (Knightfall), Gammill, Cockrum, Jimenez, Jurgens and others
by Gal Schwartz
Today at 02:00 AM
Walking Dead 24 CGC 9.8 Sale
by dead_clone
Today at 12:59 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.