Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: CAPTAIN MARVEL starring Brie Larson (3/8/19) by Revat     Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Meeklo Originally Posted By: cloud cloddie Originally Posted By: MeekloDirector short list revealed:

Quote:
The Hollywood Reporter brings word of a director shortlist for Marvel Studios
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman and Detective Show Us Yours! by Gotham Kid     Yesterday at 04:02 PM

Wow !
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Guidelines, Helpful Hints and General Etiquette by Swanson6676     Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Just wondering...is it ok to post photos/scans of books that I am considering purchasing from a third party. I have done this twice and the only problem I came across is that if the photos/scans are not reliable for grading purposes I cant produce a
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Superman #233 by romanheart     Yesterday at 03:54 PM

6.5 large vertical creases and/or scratches.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Board Only Original Art Sale - Something for everyone! by wormboy     Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Thanks to everyone who purchased so far!

I shipped all paid purchases this morning. Everyone should receive your items on Thursday.

Chris Sprouse Midnighter SOLD
Gary Frank Squadron Supreme SOLD
John Cassad
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE ASM #129 SOCIETY by STORMSHADOW_80     Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Professor Pecora Originally Posted By: STORMSHADOW_80 Originally Posted By: Professor PecoraBehold the Professor Pecora copy!!!

Professor Pecora's ASM #129 CGC 9.8 WP!!

Enjoy!

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Harley Quinns Little Black Book #1 + All Star Batman & Robin RRP and more by JOEY GUNZ     Yesterday at 03:25 PM

Nice books
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Hulk 181 cgc 7.5 by veltex     Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Hi all, I have a little time to manage a sale thread so I am listing the Hulk 181 again and may follow with a few keys a little at a time, thanks for looking.

Hulk 181 cgc 7.5
Is there any stopping the Hulk 181's ? pressed by Joe
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink – Sale History / Viewing Past Auction Results? by buyatari     Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Easy....just bid on every item.
Once the auctions ends you will be able to track past ending prices.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: As *spoon* as Arch comes back from vacation Hepcat will still be Hepcat. by Hepcat     Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Here are pictures of some of the Aurora superhero kits from my collection:

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Free to first responder: Justice League digital movie by dyelan     Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: comix4funAm I the only person that thought this item was free to a "first responder" and not "the first person to respond" ?

I don't even get to thank that person for their service now.

As someon
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: CAC submission by Nutmeg Coin     Yesterday at 03:06 PM

This one a while back got the gold bean: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1897-10-LIBERTY-GOLD-PCGS-CAC-GOLD-MS60-OH-PQ-/331921040341?rd=1

Not much of an upside as even a 62 would not increase technical value much. Thick original luster was a big
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Fan2sea Comic-Con Cruise January 19th-23rd 2017 with Frank Miller! by dscott     Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Just wondering if you like this toning? by grip     Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: wheat'swheatsno

This.
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Collection Drive posted by Rick's Keepers by LuckyOne     Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: JTOHi Rick,

I do a lot of business with Heritage, mostly buying. Remember that there is a 17.5% buyers premium that heritage tacks on and unless you are well known they will also charge a percentage on the fron
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Uber from Avatar by VEI Reborn     Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: lobo1969Finally something for the hardcore Uber fans and an inkling that Uber Vol.2 will start soliciting in Feb 2017!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/avatarpress/uber-invasion

Jump to new posts 25% OFF on all book remaining Re: Comics for Sale by igordesign23     Yesterday at 02:25 PM

30% Discount on remaing books. Buy 3 and get free shipping !!! sale ends soon!
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men 101 CGC 9.0 by Jazzno     Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Last
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-man 102 - 133 - the keys by jeBailey     Yesterday at 02:09 PM

Decided to keep open till Wednesday 8/31.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Notorious Counterfeit Cerebus 1 by ygogolak     Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: StronguyThere are some very easy ways to tell a counterfeit from original. Below are side-by-side shots of a counterfeit (left) and original (right). The key is to note, the black cover plate on the original is much dirt
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Showcase 30 CGC Low Grade by rdawood     Yesterday at 01:38 PM

still looking for a CGC 1.0-3.0

thanks for all the PM's
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts FF11 CGC 9.4 or 9.6 by bfairb     Yesterday at 01:35 PM

WTB
FF11 CGC 9.4 or 9.6
-perfect or near perfect wrap
-Will pay FMV
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: GAL GADOT and KATE BECKINSALE Signing Opp!!!! by TheRealVenom     Yesterday at 01:31 PM

As per PM 1 Wonder Woman Photo cover CGC 9.8 SS
Thanks Torrey!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's pre-sale s/s op Sam Kieth Marvel Comics Present, MAXX uncirculated copies by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 01:19 PM

NYC13 Inv. 1549
MCP 85 s/s Kieth & Peter David
Page 15 of 42 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
SOLD
by TwoKopeiki
Today at 10:59 AM
50 ozt of .999 silver for sale, $19/oz shipped
by jimineez
Today at 09:09 AM
World Mint Sets
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 08:31 PM
Today at GreatCollections - Dale Larsen Collection, Rare U.S. Gold, Lafayette...
by ianrussell
08/28/16 09:34 AM
Comics Marketplace
RUPP'S RAW COPPER & MODERN AGE - HUGHES, CAMPBELL, HARLEY, BAT, SUPS & MORE
by Bio-Rupp
33 minutes 43 seconds ago
New GA thread inc. BATS & Fiction House (PLANETS) etc for now.
by Grantley Goddard
Today at 05:39 PM
New DC & Marvel Mondo Mugs For Sale!! Plus New Deadpool 2 Mega Mega Magnet!!
by GACollectibles
Today at 04:11 PM
Richard Moore's commission list reopens!
by Meeley Man
Today at 02:09 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.