Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:46 AM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: vaillant‘s feedback thread by stens1     Yesterday at 06:35 AM

Brilliant seller, very tight grading, super secure packaging and good and pleasant communication.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS Showcase 4 1st SA Flash. CGC 2.0 Price Drop by Roddulate     Yesterday at 05:56 AM

Weekend Bump
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Original Art for sale! Joker and friends by Darth Corgi     Yesterday at 05:55 AM

I just posted many original pieces of art over in a thread in Mixed Ages. Lots of affordable stuff.

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Quickidation 7!!!! Why haven't you bought any yet?!?! by oceans11     Yesterday at 03:47 AM

Power Man #49 F+ $8
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Current Turnaround times at CCS by kalanye     Yesterday at 03:29 AM

Some recent info about my books if it helps or consoles anyone out there:

20 books submitted for Value Fast Track
Work Order Date: 07/24/2016
Invoice Date: 8/02/2016
Shipped Date (to CGC): 10/10/2016

Roughly 10 we
Jump to new posts Re: FS - CAPTAIN AMERICA #139 JOHN ROMITA COLOR GUIDES (1971) by r100comics     Yesterday at 03:12 AM

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Statues: Spidey & Villains, X-Men, FF - Mint, Never displayed by Real Frantic One     Yesterday at 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By: bounty_coder Originally Posted By: Real Frantic OneHobgoblin Resin Bust by Diamond Select
Mint condition, never displayed
Seal broken on interior styrofoam to verify condition and take pic.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The "Early" Action Comics Club (#1-24) by Gotham Kid     Yesterday at 02:36 AM

Very nice !
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB - Thor Bowen Statue by r100comics     Yesterday at 02:31 AM

Looking for the Thor Bowen Spinning Hammer Statue.

Must be in NEW condition.

Price should include trackable delivery to the UK.

Jump to new posts Re: Someone needs to start a >$100 thread. by Darth Corgi     Yesterday at 01:51 AM

Many pieces of Original Art over in a Mixed Ages thread. All priced at under $100.

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne-Tec Feedback Thread by tmntcollector1     Yesterday at 01:48 AM

I purchased an original golden age Green Lantern #1 from Ryan and couldn't be any happier!! He has great customer service and excellent communication! The iconic comic was very well packaged and came in super fast! I am definitely looking forward to
Jump to new posts Early Batmans 2, 3, 4 + More by lemonman5     Yesterday at 01:32 AM

Hi guys I'm looking to complete my Batman 2-20 run. I need issues 2, 3, 4, 13, 14, 16, 19, 20. Restored or unrestored low grade is fine. They just need to be complete and have decent eye appeal. Raw would be best. Trying to do this on a reasonable bu
Jump to new posts Re: WTB ASM ISSUES CGC GRADED by bomber-bob     Yesterday at 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By: twoodsHi bomber bob, how much are you asking for your number 10?

I'll send you a PM, financial negotiations are better discussed in private.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Newly discovered SOTI Book #2 by porcupine48     Yesterday at 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: SOTIcollector Originally Posted By: porcupine48my first noprize!
Hmmm. As I recall, a no-prize gets you, well, absolutely nothing. Okay, eventually Marvel started sending out no-prizes as empty envelopes.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB:Seven to Eternity NYCC Sketchbook by Jonnywadd     Yesterday at 12:37 AM

Originally Posted By: ridersrohanJust got it today. It is an ashcan.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by Elbesaar     Yesterday at 12:29 AM

Post count is now: 346,139

Last post was 10/16/16 { Mine }

Here's a coin I dug up from my old set ....
I just posted it ATS - so...what's good for
the Goose...

Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread by Revat     Yesterday at 12:01 AM

I will have a small Deadpool thread tomorrow Saturday at some point in the afternoon 20 books? mostly early deadpool. Stuff you might actually want. come on by.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #4 by batman_fan     Yesterday at 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: BB-Gun
All of those early Batman comics are great. I first read 1-5 as a microfilm version at the Eastern Michigan University library back in the sixties. I purchased some early Detective comics and All Star comic
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: Comment thread for forum guidelines by Red84     10/21/16 11:59 PM

No pictures AND no returns! Sign me up!!!
Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation action discussion by Forbush-Man     10/21/16 11:52 PM

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Competitive Set Request Thread - Full Sets Only by Reddog4063     10/21/16 11:51 PM

Please add: Billy West issues #1 - #10
Publisher is: Standard Comics 1949-1950

Please Note: Issue #10 the title is changed to "Bill West"

I am hoping to add my top graded pedigree comics to the set registry.

Jump to new posts WTB: Between 12/2016 and 1/2017 AF15 CGC 7.0 (7.5?) by NoMan     10/21/16 11:18 PM

Between December and January of next year I will be looking to get AF15 CGC 7.0. maybe 7.5. Funds will be available to buy book between those dates. In the meantime, I'm looking to talk with dealers in person and will be at Los Angels Comic Con (The
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Paypal site by MustEatBrains     10/21/16 11:09 PM

If they just gave JA his internet connection back none of this would be happening..
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: WALKING DEAD high graded key issues(i.e. 1st Negan appearance) for sale ~ ebay by uncannyalexg     10/21/16 10:57 PM

Bump, hurry auctions end THIS sunday!
Page 15 of 38 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
First Spouse set of all four Liberty gold coins - all NGC MS 70
by AlanLastufka
New Sales Thread-10/21/2016
by Mohawk
10/21/16 09:45 PM
Phase 1 slabs moderns/mercs/commem

by rons
10/20/16 05:16 PM
Fraud help
by kenshikenji
10/20/16 04:26 PM
Comics Marketplace
Trade my Showcase #4 for your Brave & The Bold #28
by StingerMcK
Marvel Secret Wars #7 Signature Series #6, #9 & #10 all 9.8
by mudbogger2
08:06 PM
Incredible Hulk #2 (maybe more...)
by dannyboy
06:20 PM
Detective Comics 71 CGC 4.5 VG+ Classic Joker Cover for sale
by Filter81
05:40 PM

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.