Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: When should numismatists discard outdated information... by RWB     Yesterday at 11:14 AM

See "Renaissance of American Coinage 1916-1921" for details and photos.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB ASM, Gotham City Sirens & Girls, 52 Batman and WW, Suicide Squad, Justice Le by olsenshouse     Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Still looking for raw copies of all. bump
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Roosvelt Dimes, D/S Jefferson Nickel, Partial Sets, World Gold, plus more!!! by RWW     Yesterday at 11:12 AM

You have some pretty tasty looking coins up for auction Justin!

Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Is there an aspect of coin collecting that you prefer to avoid? by RWB     Yesterday at 11:12 AM

The Liberty as used on the $10 was originally intended for the cent and Liberty had a wreath of laurel on her head -- not feathers. President Roosevelt likes Native American Headdresses -- likes them a lot - and insisted on adding that to the design.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Mego Stretch Hulk by mintcollector     Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: comicwiz Originally Posted By: mintcollectorHas the owner considered sending it to AFA? Then eBay may be a valid choice; even with the issues I already mentioned...

A qualified grade would cap the value, l
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) #1 1st print CGC 9.0 (White Pages!) by jterp5     Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Best of 2014....... it Begins!!!!!!!!! by batman_fan     Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Wow, a lot of really nice stuff posted! I had a really had time picking on several categories.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Schlumberger to cut 9,000 jobs on oil-price plunge by ucleben     Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Schlumberger.
Now there's a bast from the past.

When I was a hot-shot PCB Designer, I got to design a few PC boards for them.

Large, high-speed, high-density designs with lots of integrated circuits mounted on both sides of
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Uncanny X-Men 94 9.6 by dscott     Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Still looking
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: George Perez List by J. Morrow     Yesterday at 10:31 AM

For me, the Wonder Woman #1 or a NTT #1 or #2 would be great to have signed by George. If you go with a Wonder Woman #1 (one of my favorite covers of all time!) - I think the issue below shows a good placement for signature:

T
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age - WTB Boy Comics #4 & #19 by krighton     Yesterday at 10:31 AM

sounds good, thanks
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KDUK's Kudos Thread by Hulk44     Yesterday at 10:05 AM

Terrific seller and person here, easy to deal with. Many more deals from me to come, thanks DSL much...

Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Record keeping and numismatics by James_EarlyUS     Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Nutmeg CoinDo most coin and currency dealers keep accurate records of their purchases and sales with accurate records of their net profits?
To answer the OP directly, we keep very accurate records. In today's environ
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Copper spots on gold by RWB     Yesterday at 09:59 AM

Yep. We'd have to establish the testing protocol so the results are repeatable by others.
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Rattler vs. Old Green Holder by James_EarlyUS     Yesterday at 09:53 AM

In most respects, rattlers are horrible, even though I own probably about a hundred coins in them.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NBA Thread by Senormac     Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Dang.... LaMarcus Aldridge is out for some time
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM #129 Dutch edition by Miquel NL     Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Good call Vaillant. We're inline on this one. Thanks

I'm a grading rookie, but I'll give your TC a try
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: fmaz's feedback thread by AmazingComics413     Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Pleasure to deal with! Quick shipping and packaged well.

Hope to buy again soon!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 4 BRONZE AGE MARVEL KEYS MP 15, INHUMANS 1, DR STRANGE 1, MF 1! by Mystafo     Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Thanks for the kind words!

NOW 10% OFF LISTED PRICES!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Playing 2 No More--RIP Ernie Banks by Senormac     Yesterday at 09:48 AM

As a kid I had a wooden baseball bat that was my fav to use in the neighborhood games and it was an autographed Ernie Banks. Not a real autograph... just a stamped wood burnt Louisville Slugger mass produced autograph. Tallied a lot of hits with th
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Re-holder or leave it alone? by James_EarlyUS     Yesterday at 09:46 AM

That slab can easily be buffed to look essentially as-new.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event... by Dwitkin82     Yesterday at 09:42 AM

Originally Posted By: eewwnukmy pickups from the sale:

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1196029

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1196028

Very nice. I went after some similar
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Avenger #57 1st Appearance Of Vision by vikingreed     Yesterday at 09:10 AM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Who has the best forum software? by jpcienkus     Yesterday at 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Conder101Have you tried ctrl+Home I think that might take you back to the top of the page. I haven't tried it because scrolling up to the top of the page isn't that much of a big deal to me, but it might work.

Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Black Rider #8 (#1) by TomG     Yesterday at 08:58 AM

Page 15 of 55 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
GreatCollections - Coin Auctions Today - High Grade Morgans, Moderns, Gold...
by ianrussell
10:15 AM
Welcome to my world banknotes collection website - Treasures HK Island
by HQbanknotes
10:00 PM
FS EBAY: 1983 PCGS MS66RD DDO, 1984 PCGS MS66 DDO , 04-O PCGS MS66 MORGAN!
by Official Coins
08:36 PM
FS: 1909 VDB, 2014 Enhanced Finish Sac, and a 1795 Halfpenny
by AlanLastufka
08:34 PM
Comics Marketplace
Batman and Batwoman New 52 1-24 runs
by Benjamin Grimm
Ebay - Harley Quinn #1 - Adam Hughes Variant - CGC 9.6 W
by Barth
Walking Dead CGC 9.8 108, 127 ASM 361, 362, 363
by uchiha101
Silver Age Comics: JLA #1 and Cap 106
by uchiha101
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.