Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous 1 NYCC and all 28 Marvel Masterwork Atlas Era Variants by comics-n-stuff     Yesterday at 12:31 PM

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Walkers, Toners, PL, and a couple of Foreign Coins by physics-fan3.14     Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Hey all - got some great coins for you guys today. I have to sell these, because I just bought a really expensive coin and need the money - so I'm willing to make a deal. Just send me a PM, the cost of shipping and Paypal are included. I'm also willi
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Female Thor by Fastballspecial     Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Neo778*cough* Thor God of Thunder #12 *cough* Zero variants..

Perfect storm. I sold a copy in under 12 hours today.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous NYCC Club by Hurtszick     Yesterday at 12:24 PM

here I thought the auction was going to fly under the radar and then it exploded.
Jump to new posts Re: My weekly ebay auctions! by mazman77     Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Auctions are ending Sunday night and there will be more books listed.

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.co...nc&LH_Auction=1
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: REDUCED!! MACHINE MAN - Barry Windsor Smith poster 34" x 22" 1984 Marvel promo by *paull*     Yesterday at 12:20 PM

$65 REDUCED TO $45 postpaid to US address
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: C2E2 + April 24-26, 2015, It's Never To Early. by Rhymenoceros     Yesterday at 12:19 PM

After much debate, it's looking like I will most likely be at C2E2 again this year - at least for Friday and Saturday.

I'm guessing they'll announce a couple bigger names in the coming weeks. I usually spend all my money on hotel and book
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by CBT     Yesterday at 12:14 PM

she was in one episode as part of Skye's dad "circus freak" villains he gathered together.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Ready Player One by He11blazer     Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: octoberCline's second book, Armada, come out in a few months. Pretty excited. Ready Player One was amazing.

I just looked that up. Isn't that the plot of The Last Starfighter ?

Probably not. I'm
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Amazing Spider-Man 678 Mary Jane Venom Variant by Fastballspecial     Yesterday at 12:06 PM

9.6 I think, but no higher.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015 National Football League (NFL) Thread by chrisco37     Yesterday at 12:04 PM

I'm not a Cutler fan, but he could beat those guys if he was throwing with his left arm.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB/WTT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (1st print) by whetteon     Yesterday at 11:54 AM

How much money are you looking for if I were to present a CGC 8.5 copy?

PM me for details.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: DC Spotlight #1 vs Amazing Heroes by seanfingh     Yesterday at 11:52 AM

It made my must have list:

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=25293&GSub=629
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil Collecting Thread by icculus308win     Yesterday at 11:49 AM

Rob, thank-you so much for sharing.
Obviously not your first time to this rodeo!!

I always wanted to inquire, since your passion and knowledge of these books obviously shows.
What a fantastic history you have had with DD. An en
Jump to new posts Added Many Silver / Bronze / Copper / Modern Key Issues to my Ebay Store by Escaflown4     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Please check out my Ebay store for those looking for silver, bronze, copper and modern age key issues.

My Ebay Store
Jump to new posts Re: Tank Comics on eBay! NEW ADDED FRIDAY 3/27/15 by ItsJustRyan     Yesterday at 11:33 AM

NEW INFO ADDED 3/27/15

Have a great weekend all

FRIDAY
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Trade 1999-2006 $10 & $20 PMG 66EPQs for Similar Fr. #s and grades by ddr70     Yesterday at 11:31 AM

I have a few extras of the following. I need similar notes +/- 1 Fr. #

Fr. 2094-L $20 2006 (ILC Block) all PMG 66EPQs
SN IL47702747C PP G2 FW G6/7 PMG 1190087-005
SN IL47702748C PP G2 FW G5/8 PMG 1190087-006
SN IL47702749C
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants 98 9.6 - Mad Love 9.8 - Infinity Gauntlet 1 9.6 and more by comics-n-stuff     Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Captain Carrot #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages - $35

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: MTU 4, Marvel Premier 15 Added by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 11:28 AM

MTU 4 sold VIA PM

CLOSED
Thanks all!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB...Astonishing Tales #31 CGC in 9.4, 9.6 or 9.8 with buy prices! by picon3     Yesterday at 11:22 AM

I know these are out there. Anyone?
Thanks,
Paul~
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread by whetteon     Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: icculus308winBut........Donatello does machines?

That's a fact, Jack!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Comic lots ASM, BLANKS, SEMI-KEYS/KEYS by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Jump to new posts WTB: Peter Laird CGC SS Turtle Sketch- Any Turtle will do! by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 10:48 AM

LOOKING for a Laird CGC SS turtle sketch!

Well, I found my Eastman Mikey, and now have my set of 4 -YAY- and although it will be a tough one to get, I thought I'd test the waters. Thanks!!
-Dan
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: SILVERAGEDREAMS ONGOING PRESSING AND CLEANING THREAD by SilverAgeDreams     Yesterday at 10:41 AM

two corners of the books had bends like this , both came or like butter !
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Random Moderns - Saga 1/ASM/Sketches/ETC by Cascaders27     Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Spoiler Content

SOLD via PM!
Page 15 of 54 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
I have a new website with coins for sale!
by James_EarlyUS
11:05 AM
WTT
by Ransomville
03:57 PM
Walkers, Toners, PL, and a couple of Foreign Coins
by physics-fan3.14
12:31 PM
Trade 1999-2006 $10 & $20 PMG 66EPQs for Similar Fr. #s and grades
by ddr70
11:31 AM
Comics Marketplace
A few raw single-digit X-Men: #3, #5, #6
by ivrimark
Greg Reece's Rare Comics Super Slab Saturday/Wonder Con reminder
by gregreece
Preacher Preview CGC 9.6
by BarristerBaker
Alpha Flight 1 & 33 and others........
by Paddy_McShillihan
Advertisements

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 8 queries. Zlib compression enabled.