Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Teen Humor--Anything but Archie by zzutak     Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By: 143ksk
Gorgeous. As perfect as a book can be. Whites look so clean in the "old" holders.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Steven Universe v1 #1C 2014 slabbed by Yosemite     Yesterday at 07:36 AM

Tough book indeed, found raw copies - thanks all
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Question to low grade buyers: how low will you go? by marvelmaniac     Yesterday at 06:56 AM

Originally Posted By: FineCollector Originally Posted By: marvelmaniacMy main goal was/is to complete my runs so low grade copies of early issues was/is all I could afford.

Just a few examples...

Perfect examples! Di
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: s14roller Feedback thread! by drbanner     Yesterday at 06:44 AM

Thanks for the seamless transaction bud, enjoy!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Gene Autry, Blondie, FC Beetle Bailey, Casper, Flash, BA Spidey & GFT Variants! by WalkinWillie     Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Walkin' Willie's Comix has some nice items on eBay right now - Click this link for more details!
eBay Most Watched Item App at Walkin' Willie's Comix
>>>> Auctions Ending Sunday, 5/8/2016
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: JESSICA JONES And LUKE CAGE casting candidates announced by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:29 AM

Krysten Ritter calls 'Jessica Jones' her dream role

Quote: "This was always meant to be this dark, gritty, grounded psychological character study," she told the audience at a screening and panel discussion in Hollywood on Tuesday.<
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: book pressing by grayzr     Yesterday at 06:13 AM

Wonder what would happen if the press was the same size as the book.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: JUDGE DREDD SKETCH - CAUSE KARL URBAN IS COMING BACK by A-DONIS     Yesterday at 06:02 AM

Dropped to $75 Shipped
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: You laugh, you lose! by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:56 AM

What are friends for?

Jump to new posts Re: Universal monsters of old come together again - WATCH OUT! by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:50 AM

Speaking of which...

Russell Crowe In Early Talks To Join Tom Cruise In Universal's THE MUMMY As 'Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde'

Quote:Universal Pictures' highly ambitious Monster Movie Universe has already signed two of the bigg
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Jay Hernandez Discusses Suicide Squad's Place in the Evolution of Super Hero Films

Quote:“As a lesser known member of the squad, there wasn’t as much anticipation and there wasn’t people saying, “You’re veering off
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: [FS] Frank Miller piece by pestonaccio     Yesterday at 04:33 AM

Thanks to all the people that have contacted me: the piece has been sold.

Luca
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Cracking the new CGC case by grayzr     Yesterday at 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Firespitter Originally Posted By: lizards2

It looks like the number part is too big for the label. Looks like a monkey-job, not something a semi-professional, let alone a professional designer would come u
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fiction house anyone? by comicdey     Yesterday at 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Ricksneatstuff Originally Posted By: Robot ManI love Friction House books with nice color. The structure grade is always secondary to bright colors on them. Here's a few bright ones.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this the best Star Wars cover art ever? Post your favorites for SW day by RedRaven     Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Purchased this one off the newsstand back in the day.
As a 10 year old kid this blew me away and I'm voting it for nostalgia as much has anything else.

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Hit comics, Fairy tale parade, Heroic, spiderman & more by Ray305comics     Yesterday at 01:18 AM

final price drops before feebay
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Wonder Woman #98! (95, and 99 also) by Mark 1     Yesterday at 01:15 AM

Nice pickup
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Price Variant Club by mosconi     Yesterday at 01:05 AM

Here's a Spidey:

Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by zosocane     Yesterday at 01:01 AM

Ward: "the Reapers are my fear."
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS MEGA THREAD by OV     Yesterday at 12:49 AM

May the Fourth be with you! By Dave Dorman

[img][/img]
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: G1 Transformers Lot-Starscream, Galvatron, Devastator, Ultra Magnus by comicalgems     Yesterday at 12:43 AM

Grins and giggles drop. $350 shipped
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Travels of Kraven the Hunter by Azkaban     Yesterday at 12:24 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Help... by Lucky Baru     Yesterday at 12:24 AM

Hope that things have become more positive for you. How are you doing?
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Star Wars Force Awakens DVD/Blu-Ray Cardboard Display Pieces by Meeklo     Yesterday at 12:21 AM

So my store was throwing this away:

Unfortunately, I drive a small car, not a pickup truck so I had to break it down into individual pieces.

(I also have that Star Wars logo in the middle of t
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Saga #1 Retailer/RRP Raw or Universal 9.8 by ridersrohan     Yesterday at 12:21 AM

Page 15 of 46 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
New @ kittlecoins.com - Amazing 1908-S IHC; Toned Silver Eagles; World & more!
by illini420
10:24 PM
Selling coins at auction
by banknotes123
05/04/16 10:11 PM
For Swap : 100rs India Star/Replacement PMG 65 Pick Unlisted
by Manish Golecha
05/04/16 04:17 PM
British India 10rs Watermark sheet 35 notes uncut for 0.99$ auction
by Manish Golecha
05/04/16 03:55 PM
Comics Marketplace
One day sale! Frank Miller CGC SS 9.8 Full Body Wolverine Sketch
by ivdyer
Batman #251 CGC 9.6 OW/W - Classic Neal Adams Joker Cover - Stunning Copy
by Nikelspot
One Book - X-Men #101 CGC 9.0 OW-W - 1st Phoenix
by StingerMcK
09:36 AM
WTB: Fantastic Four #120, JBuscema, Sale/Maz/Colan Daredevil...
by retronymX
05:10 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.