Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC cases by rjrjr     Yesterday at 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By: kavHoly toledo all this time I was remembering it as a cgc book and no one ever corrected me. So cgc holders are tamper proof right?

Not exactly...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: A version of Drax the destroyer by rjrjr     Yesterday at 03:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Dale RobertsWasn't Marvel's original Destroyer the inspiration for Drax?

That was always my understanding.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Best of the Best X-Men Month starts Monday by Goldeneye     Yesterday at 02:26 AM

Just letting everyone know all X-Men categories open up Monday for nominations. If you have an X-Men category sketch that you want to nominate simply click the link for its category and nominate the sketch in its category topic. Keep in mind the 20th
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: 55 Roosevelt Silver Dimes 1961 and earlier by krighton     Yesterday at 02:14 AM

Sold via pm
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Marvel Preview 4 by The-Collector     Yesterday at 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: etanickI think at least 8.5 is possible as is. It wouldn't surprise me to see a 9.0 either. The 2 obvious flaws are on the upper spine but the corners and edges are razor sharp from what I can see.

I ha
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Sandman 8 editorial variant, albedo 2 both cgc 9.6 by aasparky1000     Yesterday at 02:05 AM

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.a...5363&id=1025363

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.a...0855&id=1020855
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Halo CGC 10 by Hammercide     Yesterday at 02:00 AM

thanks man. same to you
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The KAV fan club! by kav     Yesterday at 01:36 AM

Yes...yes he can
Even his screw-ups are hilarious
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Our dog needs some help by stanley1883     Yesterday at 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Mutie FanHave you looked into the wheelchair option for her?

Yes, we are in the process of getting one
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Thor 225 CGC 9.6-9.8 white pages first Firelord by Thanos88     Yesterday at 01:30 AM

Jump to new posts WTB Strange Tales 178 CGC 9.8 White pages Will pay above GPA by Thanos88     Yesterday at 01:29 AM

Looking for a nice clean copy CGC 9.8 White pages
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Wayward by Image Zub Cummings Rauch Dilllon by followtheleader     Yesterday at 01:04 AM

Only two covers left at our shop.
They were awful.
Too bad, because the interior art looked fairly good.

Patrick
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: My little coin collection... by Curry     Yesterday at 01:00 AM

Very nice collection. You should be very proud of it.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by catch21     Yesterday at 12:52 AM

MFT SDCC shipped 8/22. Delivered on 8/29
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: I wonder if this trick would work on ebay for COIN sellers as well..? by michael     Yesterday at 12:34 AM

does the price include the boobs?

and are they real or fake?

they look like two lopsided rubber balls stuffed inside a shirt
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Heraldic Art Medals by StCroixValleyMint     Yesterday at 12:21 AM

I have really grown to love the Heraldic Art Medals. Besides Ebay, Does anyone one know a good source to purchase these. Thanks for any input.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Most Valuable Comics of All time by tth2     Yesterday at 12:13 AM

I think this list was already ridiculed in some other thread, maybe in the GA forum.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four 36 CGC 9.0 Auction : Ends Monday 9 PM ET by josfriend     Yesterday at 12:02 AM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: First pictures of Doctor Doom from the new FF movie leaked by Chris_Skeleton     08/30/14 11:57 PM

I must admit that I enjoyed the first FF movie. Thought the cast was perfect and the plot was decent.

Second, not so much.

This one though,

Redbox rental for me if I even do that.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Any Nashville stores with SA or GA? by Chris_Skeleton     08/30/14 11:42 PM

Great Escape
5400 Charlotte Ave.
Nashville, TN

Great Escape
111B Gallatin Pike N
Madison, TN
(Not much farther north)

Rick's Comic City
2710 Old Lebanon Rd 3
Nashville, TN

Rick's h
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A little Zenescope and a little SDCC by wingnuts     08/30/14 11:42 PM

Sold via PM!

URL=http://s752.photobucket.com/user/wingnuts2/media/sdcc_CCC_cgc002_zps47c5cbbd.jpg.html][/URL]
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hellboy all the way by AGGIEZ     08/30/14 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: FirespitterI'm sorry, but I just can't let the hellboy thread fade away.

I grabbed my Next Mens (I have 4 complete sets of JBNM) from a box and started sorting them out. Collecting the best ones into a single se
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Clone by Holden Caulfield     08/30/14 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: 500Club Originally Posted By: ZaCrewClone has a 24 feeling to it. I can see a show like that on Fox.
I still have quite a few number ones, because I agree with this sentiment. Clone struck me as the type of co
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mad Titan's Feedback! by Rhymenoceros     08/30/14 11:10 PM

Rodney purchased a pack of mylars from me and paid lightning fast! Easy to work with and would sell to again anytime. Thanks again!
J
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Rachel Rising by HarveySwick     08/30/14 11:09 PM

Page 15 of 58 « First<1314151617>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Today at GreatCollections - NGC Franklins, Morgans, Rare Gold and More
by ianrussell
05:03 PM
FS/ maple leaf
by wheat'swheats
02:58 PM
WTB Franklin Proofs
by Dkillett2
08/30/14 09:30 PM
55 Roosevelt Silver Dimes 1961 and earlier
by krighton
08/30/14 09:01 PM
Comics Marketplace
1 book - Hawkman #4 - Affordable
by Transplant
02:07 AM
High Grade Modern Books Up for Auction...some CGC graded
by Swanson6676
12:18 AM
Lords of the Low End! Lower grade/cvls BA keys, mags, etc: Marvel, Warren, more!
by jools&jim
12:11 AM
Star Spangled Comics #122 - 1st Ghost Breaker
by grider67
12:00 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.