Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday Tribute (Jan 24) - John Romita Sr. by Unca Ben     1 minute 9 seconds ago

Fantastic piece! Just gorgeous!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Props to e-Bayer samco1 by jason4     5 minutes 32 seconds ago

I think samco1 is a great seller. Bought from him many times. Great customer service compared to most on ebay. If you think a book is over graded don't bid that high. Everyone thinks they are perfect graders. At least this guy makes right on things w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Another one bites the dust// what does it take to get a decent computer?? by fantastic_four     6 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Unca BenThat would be an easy thing to figure out - when you get your next computer, plug it in at someone else's house for more than a few days. Then bring it home.
the results should tell you what you need to know.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: A Centaur a day, keeps the .... by gino2paulus2     8 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: G.A.torAmazing man 24

Nearing the end of the run. This is another relatively recent auction win/upgrad

AWESOME!!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: You laugh, you lose! by Ares     12 minutes 2 seconds ago

Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017 by JayT     18 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: fettHearing a rumor (at the moment) that they are getting rid of the Force, hence the title of the next movie (Luke will be/is the last Jedi--meet the Skywalkers from now on.) Any
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Oliver Coipel double page spread from "The Mighty Thor" # 1 by cosmicjoke     33 minutes 46 seconds ago

Whining. Those transactions are from nearly a year ago, so what good does your harping on it do anyone? Either keep the discussion on what this thread is about, which is the sale of a piece of art, or go somewhere else. You're wasting my time.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Seller: quintessence_productions_llc by Buzzetta     37 minutes 38 seconds ago

Over 1.5 billion people have participated in this thread #AlternativeFacts
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Slabs and Raws for sale so that I can make moving easier! by digitalbc     44 minutes 29 seconds ago

Let's do 10% off through Friday
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Amazing Fantasy 15 raw or CGC .5 by tbone911t     44 minutes 55 seconds ago

Bunky Brian has/had a sweet .5 for sale
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Eerie # 27 Very Fine Warren [May 1970] Frazetta Colon Sutton Barr Royer Fox by ericjmz     45 minutes 42 seconds ago

Eerie # 27 Very Fine Warren [May 1970] Frazetta Colon Sutton Barr Royer Fox

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eerie-27-Very-Fi...jYAAOSwImRYNulC
the end of the 1st Frazetta period o
Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation action discussion by Mr.Mcknowitall     49 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ComicbookscalpingIf you could care less why have you been crying about moderation for five days?

The question is not logical, because it is already stated he could care less. If he chooses not to ca
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official Superbowl LI thread by chrisco37     50 minutes 16 seconds ago

What kind of odds do you get on an OT? I think that payout would be pretty good if you hit it. Not really a bet I would make, but you're going on the "due theory" which I get.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Ephemera thread by Badlands     57 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: greggy

Looking to purchase a few Marvel Value stamp books, mostly filled, myself. Can you help on value? In this case, eBay sold listing isn't much help.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: What do you think? : Salzberg Advises: Research PCGS Populations and Prices by Mr.Mcknowitall     Today at 07:10 AM

The letter(s) have started a conversation among collectors. That is and was the purpose. That is a good thing. Attention has been drawn to the issue by the senior authority in the respective entities. It is long overdue.

I would like to se
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The Dr Who Thread by Comicopolis     Today at 07:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Dog Like Sparky Originally Posted By: BatmanGood old Tom. Always ahead of the game.

Would you like a jelly baby...?

My favourite quote from the Baker era, if I remember it right, was "you are a
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread by Brianlingo21     Today at 07:02 AM

Wow your right he bumped the imperfectione one from $100 to $150
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official NBA 2016-2017 thread by fantastic_four     Today at 07:01 AM

So the Pelicans were without Anthony Davis last night against the Cavs. The big three of the Cavs play great, particularly Kyrie who goes for 49 with no turnovers but also Love who has 22 and 16 and LeBron who gets a triple double with 26 points. B
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: First Lois Lane Cover by Chillax23     Today at 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: comicdonna Originally Posted By: Chillax23 Originally Posted By: comicdonna Originally Posted By: thedude Originally Posted By: Chillax23So CGC has the label wrong and AC27 is the first cover appearance
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Comicopolis     Today at 06:58 AM

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: new DETECTIVE COMICS Covers for Sale Barrows art by AnkurJ     Today at 06:55 AM

Gorgeous!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Open letter to the Moderation Team on this forum. by Comicopolis     Today at 06:50 AM

I blame the OP.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: We should have a tennis thread. by Comicopolis     Today at 06:47 AM

Originally Posted By: HouseofComics.ComLooking forward to the Fed QF.

Looking forward to the all Swiss semi.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The X-23 Thread by Doktor     Today at 06:44 AM

Originally Posted By: SquareChaos

No reason to take a film risk on a (sorry) niche character that can't even sustain her own comic book.

Out of all the "replacement" characters (or as Marvel is trying to convince us, "leg
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by entalmighty1     Today at 06:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Dog Like Sparky Originally Posted By: MetalPSI Originally Posted By: Dog Like Sparky Originally Posted By: MetalPSIThis guy isn't Chip is he?

Can't remember what he changed his name to....Princes
Page 1 of 43 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1862 and 1868 10 francs price lowered
by Endeavor1967
04:53 PM
FS: 1850 PCGS AU50 gold dollar & 1878 7TF REV78 NGC MS63 CAC Morgan.
by agentjim007
11:57 AM
Ebay: CT 25c Die Adj. Strike, 55 Proof Set old ANACS, Sample Slabs
by messydesk
09:35 AM
eBay world coin auctions - all proceeds donated to charity
by stldanceartist
01/22/17 01:10 PM
Comics Marketplace
Eerie # 27 Very Fine Warren [May 1970] Frazetta Colon Sutton Barr Royer Fox
by ericjmz
WTB - Daredevil Corner Box art
by infamouspure22
11:03 PM
...Amazing Adventures #28 with Craig Russell Cover and art on eBay
by picon3
10:01 PM
100 or so books - Old man Logan, Planet Hulk, Hughes covers, Gotham City Sirens
by Gsims718
08:46 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.