Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Why is the organic movement against genetically modified foods (GMOs)? by hockey&comicsguy     1 minute 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: hockey&comicsguyIt's nonsense and will continue to forever be nonsense. Just b/c the nonsense has longevity attached to it doesn't make it any more credible in light of the absol
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 40 arrested in Japanese crackdown on illegal uploads by comix4fun     1 minute 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: He11blazer Originally Posted By: comix4fun"ways to ensure the data had been purchased properly before being allowed to run on a portable device."

This refers to Apple's Itunes store....which is Apple's fast
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: "gremlins" official adaptation (1984), page 25! by msr     1 minute 25 seconds ago

Hi everyone. Just to remind you this auction ends this sunday! Thanks for reading!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221697977687?ru=...7687%26_rdc%3D1
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez by IntoAnother     1 minute 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: IntoAnother Originally Posted By: vikingreedThere was a Spider-Gwen # 1 CGC SS 9.8 blank variant Adam Hughes remarked + signed on Ebay, and I jumped all over it.

I've got the FEVER!!!

Wow you mo
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Next CLINK auction is starting to stack up some interesting pieces by aelhra     1 minute 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NexusAnd it's for this reason (along with others) that a recent dealer's strategy of buying at auction to later trade to BSDs, was unlikely to succeed.
Dude wotta half-baked strategy
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CSS #22 CGC 3.0, Four Color #386 CGC 5.0, maybe others by rainmaker     3 minutes 36 seconds ago

CSS 22... Take it per PM conversation.

Thanks Andy!!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article and thoughts by Rick Snow on PCGS board by Afterword     4 minutes 24 seconds ago

I am not certain there is such a thing as a right grade, or a right standard by which to grade.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: You make the call....... by wombat     5 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: manetteskaYeah, I can't believe a buyer would want to receive his/her item in the condition shown when purchasing. Ridiculous.

Next thing you know people will actually want the product they ordered. The day I c
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Giants of ISIS by DeadPoolJr.     5 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: Mr.Mcknowitall Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: Mr.McknowitallI am sure this criminal "John", who we no
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Couchy81     6 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Aweandlorder Originally Posted By: jsilverjanetThe variant for 39 is doing well, I'm surprised no one mentioned it earlier

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=bat...riant&_sacat=63

Everyone ble
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts High Grade raw New 52 books! Small lots and singles! Bats #1 & more! by fmaz     6 minutes 48 seconds ago

Hi all - ran into a minty lot of New 52 books and thought I'd pass them along here... Everything is low numbers #1 to #7 at the highest. All the books are NM...some really REALLY nice books in this lot!

I'm not great at making the distinc
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous NYCC Club by IntoAnother     7 minutes 56 seconds ago

This is where I feel the NYCC should be around when up for sale. Second printing or not. It's still a #1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231490522220?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That's bananas.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by CBT     8 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Liaton-9000 Originally Posted By: Comicopolis Originally Posted By: sckao
Remember that Whitehall is also the Kraken and is probably not dead.

Is that right?

I didn't
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics With Balls - Golden Age Sports Comics by Straw-Man     8 minutes 10 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by Bosco685     8 minutes 50 seconds ago

Evan Peters Talks 'Quicksilver', Gives Thoughts On 'Age Of Ultron'

-------------------
"I always wanted to play someone with a superpower, specifically an X-Man because I loved the movies so much as a kid. And I think it's really co
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see your 3 most expensive comics. by Ghost Town     9 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BadgerHere's my three.

Great books. They all have killer covers too.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Random ASM in groups of 6 by CostasA     11 minutes 34 seconds ago

Supreme 1 VF Gold edition, WIldstar 1 NM Gold edition, Ultaforce 1 NM Holographic edition, Brigade 1 NM Gold editon, ASM 669 NM Dan Slott variant, Batman Sword of Azrael NM $45

Jump to new posts Re: RED SONJA from Nu Image/Millennium Films by ItsJustRyan     11 minutes 58 seconds ago

Would be very interesting
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Bronze Age Marvels by Ghost Town     13 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NP_GreshamHi Barton

PM sent
Bill! PM returned!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have "personal" dates for the Golden Age? by jimjum12     14 minutes 10 seconds ago

I'm more a Marvel/Atlas/Timely guy by nature..... and so much is said about Marvel's role in the SA...... but to be fair, the Atlas revival failed for a reason. IMHO, the only title that was relatively well done was Sub-mariner. It was DC's bold move
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15) by Bosco685     14 minutes 47 seconds ago

Miles Teller Talks About Portraying 'Mister Fantatsic''s Powers In FANTASTIC FOUR

--------------------
Empire Magazine also caught up with Miles Teller to talk about what to expect from his take on Reed Richards, and it definitely s
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Forum delayed posting and loading issues by wombat     16 minutes 55 seconds ago

This forum has been slow for me from the day I joined (7 months ago).
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FICTION HOUSE! DALE ROBERTS COMICS SALES THREAD! by Joe_Fish     16 minutes 55 seconds ago

sheena 6 and spirit 4 VG- via PM
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTT - Spider-Gwen #1 (Hughes 1/100) for a Mark Hamill s/s by Mike G.     17 minutes 54 seconds ago

We too would love the AH variant. However, since we purchased a Death of Wolverine 1:100 CGC 9.8 SS in Sept. 2014 for 2x what it is going for now, we might have to wait 5 months or so to buy one.

That said, we would
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman 1 Club by Jaydogrules     19 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SkhambatiDo you guys think the comic link 2.0 got a good price? I thought it would go much higher!!

Considering what a 1.8 went for, so did I.

-J.
Page 1 of 25 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Cut half sheet of 1935a $1 HAWAII six consecutive
by BRIAN339
09:32 AM
Rainbow Toned Bust Halves, Prooflike, Walkers, and Other Gorgeous Coins
by physics-fan3.14
09:27 AM
FOUR consecutive 1923 $1 fr. 237's
by BRIAN339
09:21 AM
1976 $2 Uncut Sheet of 4 KANSAS CITY STARS
by BRIAN339
11:55 PM
Comics Marketplace
High Grade raw New 52 books! Small lots and singles! Bats #1 & more!
by fmaz
Mike Mignola Original Hellboy Box Full of Evil Monkey with a Gun page
by brandolsn
Heritage Weekly includes classic pulps no reserve...Shadow, Spider etc
by Joe All Star
10:40 AM
Amazing Spider-Man 6: (CGC 5.0 OW Pages)
by Hibou
10:34 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 3.951 seconds in which 3.941 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.