Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The quality of posts in the Water Cooler suck big ones by Forbush-Man     35 seconds ago

What is everyone's interpretation of this gif?

I'm assuming the kid belongs to the adults with him. The man (father?) was probably telling him to knock it off, the woman (girlfriend/wife/mother?) behind probably as well. I gather this
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by VintageComics     1 minute 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Red_Hood
I don't think creating a gentleman's club of etiquette will work when
trying to show people the error of their ways.

Have you tried or do you just fire both barrels ablazing simply because y
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Men In Black by Illustrious     1 minute 26 seconds ago

Guess I should post my set since I started this thread:

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: July was Earth's hottest month ever recorded by The Troll King     2 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: The Troll King Originally Posted By: Hard Times  Quote:

Here's a question for you...
How could it possibly be warmer today than any time in the last "whene
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Edmonton Expo Sept. 25th - 27th 2015 by greggy     2 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: skinny_white_boyGot any sweet Canadian price variants to make it worth my while to drive to Edmonton? Nothing will ever make it worthwhile to drive up to Edmonton.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Silver and Bronze blow out - Deals galore (not kidding) by jhutton2     3 minutes 25 seconds ago

Ok, I have decided to blow out a good size grouping of roughly 100+ comics over this labor day weekend hopefully.

I can use the cash for some other recent purchases, so will be pricing everything aggressively. Almost every book is alread
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: List 5-10 favorite GA comics in your collection & explain why... by rsouxlja7     4 minutes 25 seconds ago

I only have 3 golden age books so here are my top 3!

Jump to new posts Re: Great titles! by VintageComics     5 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ss5rmp Originally Posted By: jsilverjanetFolks not cool to thread *spoon* ones sales thread

I understand you may disagree with some of the grading but there are better ways of doing it

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Floating *spoon* by Forbush-Man     6 minutes 7 seconds ago

Suzanne Summers used to tell people that floaters were better than sinkers.......just sayin'....
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by MetalPSI     6 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CAHokie Originally Posted By: MetalPSIQUESTION

To nominate someone for PL or HOS, you have to mention it here 3 days along with a PM stating that in 3 days you are nominating them for the PL or HOS?
Jump to new posts Re: Slab and Raw Sale - ASM, Avengers, Batman + more! by ivrimark     7 minutes 30 seconds ago

I didn't catch your shipping charge for the raw books.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Steven Spielberg says the end is near for superhero movies by zosocane     7 minutes 39 seconds ago

Interesting that Spielberg never did a super-hero film. I wonder if he ever read comic books as a kid? He is 68, which means he was 10 years old when SC 4 hit the stands and 15 years old when FF1 hit the stands. So he was the perfect age to have
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Teen Titans? by VintageComics     8 minutes 36 seconds ago

I guess to me it's the same thing whether a group of people get together without a title and fight crime or whether the same people get together with a title and fight crime.

It doesn't faze me that they weren't considered an 'official tea
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Suspense 3 Auction Result - A Real Game Changer or Not So Much? by DavidMerryweather     9 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: BrontyFederal agents swooping down on gator as we speak not me. I'm tax exempt. But it's reasonable to assume folks do play to get around

Not Mitch, ...his philosophy is QU
Jump to new posts Re: DC & Marvel movie road ahead - 2015 to 2020 by Bosco685     10 minutes 11 seconds ago

UPDATE: Added the movie CREED to the 2015 list.

September 18, 2015 – Maze Runner: The Scorch TrialsSeptember 25, 2015 – Hotel Transylvania 2October 2, 2015 – The Martian (Fox)October 9, 2015 – The Jungle Book (Disney)October
Jump to new posts Re: One Book - Weird Tales V.28 #1 by YKOil     10 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vaillantThat spine for a 1936 issue is just…

No big deal on the page tanning, page suppleness is already a plus on these.

Claudio!

Amazing how well this key book has aged.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Showcase Collecting Thread by Sam I am     12 minutes 2 seconds ago

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: "Arrow" TV Show on CW Network by Comicopolis     14 minutes 20 seconds ago

It is pretty terrible.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 101 Club by Mephisto25     15 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MR SigS☺My 2nd favorite Spidey cover after Romita's Spectacular Spider-Man #2 (magazine).
Here's a recreation I did a few years ago for my brother.

wish I could draw I love the sket
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by delekkerste     15 minutes 19 seconds ago

Also, I might remind people that the S&P 500 has only returned 9.0% nominal since the Clinton era began in 1993. All that technological advancement, all that globalization, all that growth off a low base, and 9.0% (including dividends reinvested int
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015 by Broke as a Joke     15 minutes 50 seconds ago

Amazon has the BB-8 as temporarily out of stock but you can still order them. Kind of disappointed that the lil guy doesn't actually make any beeps or noises.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Profiles in History Hollywood Auction by Terry Doyle     16 minutes 2 seconds ago

Quick, here's the antidote:

Stare at picture for one minute and repeat after me, "Princess Leia- freak does not exist . . . Princess Leia- freak does not exist . . .Princess Leia- freak does not exist . . . Princess Leia- freak
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale *Something for Everyone* (UPDATED 08-18-15) by thabeast     16 minutes 29 seconds ago

I'll make it happen if your offer is reasonable. I moved some coins this week but am ready to move more this weekend.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Possible grade for my Hulk 181 by rckstr1253     16 minutes 44 seconds ago

Thanks guys. Now I got to price it out as I am still helping my folks plus paying for other purchases I had made.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 678 Variant Club by cujobyte     16 minutes 55 seconds ago

Well the seller did no favors to himself selling this the way he did. A cgc 9.6 only going for $1225 a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-M...=p2047675.l2557
Page 1 of 21 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
eBay Auction: 1953-D Lincoln Wheat Cent, NGC MS67RD Red at $115 Currently
by numismatica
01:12 PM
1883 carson city silver dollar
by carol
11:02 PM
1970-S Proof Small Date Lincoln Cent-NGC PF 67 Red Star Cameo!
by Mohawk
12:55 AM
1971-S Kennedy Half Dollars-Cameos and Star Grades!!
by Mohawk
12:46 AM
Comics Marketplace
Silver and Bronze blow out - Deals galore (not kidding)
by jhutton2
Nuclear Explosion Cover
by Junkdrawer
Aquaman #1 9.2 ($5,000), Adventure #260 8.5 ($2,500), Action #252 3.0 ($1,450)
by Action252Kid
HARBINGER #1 Signed by 4 Lapham, Shooter, Layton, Jackson ONLY 1 TO EXIST!
by Mkkiller
04:47 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 8 queries. Zlib compression enabled.