Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Podcast and Documentary by rsouxlja7     50 seconds ago

Thanks for this, I love podcasts and this sounds really interesting. I also recommend Comic Zone Radio http://www.comiczoneradio.com/
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Wolverine Limited 1 9.8 and bonus book by wipple     1 minute 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: @Captain_Sawyer @ 170 for both shipped

thank you!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The latest police shootings--shouldn't first aid be high on the priority list? by Lucky Baru     1 minute 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: comix4funSo from thousands of miles away and from a handful of police interactions (statistically, out of millions of interactions) a Euro
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four Collecting Thread! by vaillant     1 minute 16 seconds ago

We can say #8 is the first which shows Johnny for the first time recognizable, and not entirely on fire.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Slab sale Walking Deads by Jking3437     13 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jking3437Walking Dead #108 GC 9.8

SOLD

Sold via pm
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I Could Use a Laugh - Let Comics General Decide the Reply to This eBay Inquiry by Silver Surfer     14 minutes 18 seconds ago

Tell him to f-off, strong letter to follow.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What are the rarest romance comics? by Hepcat     14 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dr. LoveYoung Romance 12 - Kirby half splash

Mmmmmmm, wow!

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's the best way to handle a medical provider who overcharged you? by Mr.Mcknowitall     15 minutes 33 seconds ago

[quote=VintageComics]The burden of what you're either 'supposed' to know or 'need' to know is almost insurmountable by the average person.

If you have some semblance of understanding of how the system works (as you obviously do) it sounds
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: What does Zerbe Special Strike mean? by RWB     16 minutes 27 seconds ago

Thanks! Great information!

OK. That all fits. Zerbe went to the SF mint or a local bank and bought some of the new dollars. This had to be sometime after release was authorized on May 7 and the PCNS meeting on May 17. He might have describ
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A few key books...IH 180, 181, TOS 39, etc. by *matterus023*     16 minutes 33 seconds ago

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Examples Of Great Original Art Depreciation On Resale? by Nexus     17 minutes 14 seconds ago

I've taken my share of lumps, just comes with the hobby. As far as notable recent public examples, ASM #317 comes to mind:

8/2012 $143.4K
https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic.../a/7063-92219.s

2/2015 $81K
https://w
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Cover for Action Comics 4, 1938 and AF 15 1.5 from CLINK 09/27 Auction by AnkurJ     17 minutes 32 seconds ago

Good luck with your search! My experience from parts is that patience is key.
Jump to new posts Re: Silver and Bronze age raw lots. 'Raw' as in 'awesome' (and un-graded) by bighairjer     18 minutes 1 second ago

I'll take gsx1, 100 and 101 if still available.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con sellers seem to be in the wrong business. SMH by THE_BEYONDER     18 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonutIt is important to separate yourself from "collectible" when you are selling comics. View them as widgets. If I purchase a widget for $1 and sell that widget for $50 even though others are selling that widget fo
Jump to new posts Re: GGA, ROMANCE, HEROS !! by TheDynasty     20 minutes 2 seconds ago

I'll take the Captain Marvel's per pm, thanks Roger!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by Diamonddave     20 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: the_GreatestI wonder if Bautista has revised his contract demand from spring training yet?
There were plenty of voices that Arrieta would have been well served locking up some guar
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rolling Stone's 100 greatest TV shows of all time by VintageComics     22 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: paperheart Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: BassGManI can't stand any of these "Greatest" or 'Worst" lists. Everything is so subjective, and I know they like putting controversial picks i
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1943 bronze cents by RWB     23 minutes 28 seconds ago

Tin was maintained as "enough to detect" throughout the war years, then increased slightly in 1949 and 1950, depending on mint. Some 1941-1945 assays showed tin and others did not. The point is that if a 1943 bronze cent has more than a trace of tin,
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Five Valiant Universe movies announced by Sony... Bloodshot first in 2017 by Logan510     24 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kimikI am not a huge fan of the Ninjak look in the photo. Looks like a weak Mortal Kombat character knock-off.

That being said, I hope it does well gets a lot of hits.

FTFY
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KryptoMayor Kudos Thread by vaillant     25 minutes 0 seconds ago

I wished to leave a special feedback for Jerry as a single book I bought from him for some reason got lost and (not having checked the tracking) I realized this only now, many months after, as I have friends holding books from me in USA to make cumul
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How about a CLASSIC COVER THREAD? (CGC notated) Slabbed,cracked or ungraded raw. by comicjack     26 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pmpknfaceNot 100% sure, but I think this one counts....

I think it does !
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: I don't believe in luck. I believe in Batman. by Nexus     28 minutes 7 seconds ago

That made my day. Thanks for sharing!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread by Nexus     29 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Tuff Ghost Originally Posted By: RazeHi guys I'm looking for

BATMAN

Artists: Riley Rossmo penciller
Issue: 52
Page: 8
Media Type: Pencil and Ink
Art Type:
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comiclink September auction, post 'em if you got 'em by 1Cool     30 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: entalmighty1 Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: Murphman13Some of those high grade Lois Lanes and Jimmy's closed at the cost of slabbing only. I wish I had gotten in on them.

I would
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Sunday October 9th-Clifton NJ Comic Book Expo! by pug productions     30 minutes 41 seconds ago

On October 9th join us at America's longest running monthly comic book show! Next month will be our 25th anniversary!

At the Clifton Recreation Center-1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ

FREE ADMISSION!

Hours 10-4

Page 1 of 18 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Space4coins - ROMAN EMPIRE STARTING AT 1$
by Space4coins
Today at 06:13 AM
WTS Bunch of Rare Stuff. Dahlonega, 95-s Morgans, Capped Half
by planman2014
Yesterday at 12:00 AM
FS: 1893 Columbian 50c. PCGS MS63. Hold
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 04:58 PM
Lincoln Cents 'Liquidation' > 'All MS-64-65 RED' ~ Raw
by synoptic12
09/27/16 03:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
A few key books...IH 180, 181, TOS 39, etc.
by peterpark
Today at 07:54 AM
Raw Silver Age Books - DareDevil, Iron Man, Batman, Superman
by comicquant
Today at 01:35 AM
Wrong forum
by gmeyer
Yesterday at 09:37 PM
Werewolf By Night 1 in CGC NM 9.6 with OW-White pages!
by Spideydan
Yesterday at 09:20 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.