Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Why is the need to be 'right' so powerful? by bronzilla     23 seconds ago

Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong s
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Edge of Spider-Verse #2 Variant & JTHM #1 first print by IntoAnother     31 seconds ago

Thank you both. Got the JTHM via PM. still looking for a Spider-Verse 2 9.8 candidate.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by fifties     44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lbcolefan[quote=Flex Mentallo]I used to have over half the Superior Horror titles, mostly in low grade but loved rereading them.

I only have a couple now, kept for their covers and grades - any Superior book in
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts WTS or WTT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 1st print CGC 9.0 White Pages! by jterp5     54 seconds ago

I'm looking to obtain lower-grade Silver Age "keys" (AF15 - 2.0 or below), Hulk 1 (1.8 or below), TOS 39 (7.0 or below), Showcase #4 (3.0 or below)) and/or Star Wars #1-4 35 cent variants, X-men 105-107, or Western/War 35 cent variants. Willing to us
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Blue Bolt V1 #4 by Miamiknight3434     1 minute 15 seconds ago

Blue Bolt #4
Fair spine splits /no chucks or pieces out of the BC
$175

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts ASM #300 Priced to sell! by white_rushin     3 minutes 27 seconds ago

wins over pm's. Best offers are permitted!

No HOSers or probies.

PayPal only. Would like payment asap.

Shipping is included within the cost unless you're outside of the continental US, then we can discuss the extra
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: First there was Gotham, now there is RIVERDALE by Chuck Gower     3 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jools&jim
 Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsWhat, no 'Riverdale' trailer?
Here ya go!

Sadly enough, that's probably not far off from what FOX has planned....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gone! Honey Boo Boo Gone! by Dano     5 minutes 9 seconds ago

Dan
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by gino2paulus2     5 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Timely Originally Posted By: MrBedrockSpy Smasher 2 is my favorite...

#9 is my favorite!

2 Stunners there!! wonderful books gentlemen
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Problem with Collecting Comics by Chris S.     7 minutes 16 seconds ago

I didn't find the article all that compelling or convincing. He sort of rambles on for a long while.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Anyone going to Wizard World Ohio Comic Con? by Dale Roberts     7 minutes 47 seconds ago

I will be there at booth 807/809. Bringing a full setup of High Grade Silver/Bronze, 21 boxes of Golden Age, 17 boxes of CGC graded books, plus a bunch of newly acquired discount Silver & Bronze books.

Who else is coming?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: the time you went all in on a book... by Dark Knight     10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: Marvel Zombie Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: Dark KnightI went all-in on a CGC 8.5 AF 15 yes you did. I remember that one. All chips to the center of t
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman #123 - Girl of Steel by 50AE_DE     11 minutes 28 seconds ago

Its a cool book. It seems like there is some demand for this book on ebay since the prices paid seem pretty high. I've been collecting for a few decades now and I never even knew those books existed. I guess the hunt is on for these books.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jack Bruce RIP. by Jeffro     11 minutes 46 seconds ago

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Projects by awakeintheashes     12 minutes 16 seconds ago

Just read 24. This book is so good. I love how Hickman is taking this conflict to much larger scale. Can't wait to see how the Russians react to the end result of the generals' actions.

Also, the two page thing he did for CBLDF was pretty
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by Branget     12 minutes 21 seconds ago

Or is it?
Jump to new posts Re: A few books you don't want to miss!! by Mxwll Smrt     14 minutes 7 seconds ago

Strange Tales 19 F+/ VF to VF- $750.00

Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Confiscation of ?34? by PerryHall     17 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Hard Times Originally Posted By: jom Originally Posted By: BillJones The current tax code is a convoluted mess. No one really understands it, yet there is not one politician in Washington who will support tax ref
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Prooflike Barber Quarter by Hard Times     19 minutes 25 seconds ago

Well I am the first to suggest 65PL, I don't see how it could go below that (without of course, seeing it in hand). Incredible whatever the grade might be.

Best, HT
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 Major League Baseball (MLB) thread by NP_Gresham     22 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ariamus Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: Ariamus Originally Posted By: JeffroJoe Madden will not be back as Rays manager
HUGE news but not surprising...

...there's goin
Jump to new posts Re: Timely's for Sale: Captain America 27, All Select 9 by Peter in Portugal     24 minutes 21 seconds ago

nice looking books at great prices.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTS: 1909 VDB lincoln cent, MS 63/64/65 Morgans, MS 63/64 Walkers and More by DKenny     25 minutes 25 seconds ago

I have the following for sale:

-2013 West Point Anniversary Set in OGP

-1909 VDB Lincoln cent PCGS MS 64 RD

-MS63 Walkers for the following dates: 1941-D (PCGS)

-MS64 Walkers for the following dates: 1936
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Weekend Bonanza!!! by Gunnz     28 minutes 47 seconds ago

[img][/img] 2 available NM, $10 each

[img][/img] NM $10

[img][/img] NM- $10

[img][/img] NM $20 (Go watch the Avengers 2 trailer, then come back and buy this book )
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Joes Journal by Rune     31 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Doc Joe

Good to be back, and that is indeed a *cough!* very special Hulk statue

Not sure you can WAF it up by putting it in a glass display case

Guess the android said it all in Alien
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTB: Clad Full Proof sets (01, 01, 03, 07, 09) by StrikeOutXXX     34 minutes 27 seconds ago

Gentleman at coin club asked me to get him clad proof sets (full 10/14/18 coin) sets for grandkids birthyears.

Looking for the following full clad proof sets:

2001 (two of them) 10 Coin
2003 - 10 Coin
2007 - 14 Coin
Page 1 of 25 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: 1909 VDB lincoln cent, MS 63/64/65 Morgans, MS 63/64 Walkers and More
by DKenny
24 minutes 37 seconds ago
WTB: Clad Full Proof sets (01, 01, 03, 07, 09)
by StrikeOutXXX
33 minutes 39 seconds ago
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
Yesterday at 07:40 PM
Comics Marketplace
WTS or WTT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 1st print CGC 9.0 White Pages!
by jterp5
6 seconds ago
Blue Bolt V1 #4
by Miamiknight3434
2 minutes 33 seconds ago
ASM #300 Priced to sell!
by white_rushin
2 minutes 39 seconds ago
A few books you don't want to miss!!
by Mxwll Smrt
Today at 03:06 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.