Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics #27 CGC 9.2 by cloudofwit     30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jasonharris52 Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: jasonharris52
if dave anderson was offered $5 million for his AC1 it was stephen fishler who offered him that amount. nobody else in co
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fear 19 and Fantastic Four 46 FS by bubbagump     43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Beamer Originally Posted By: bubbagumpFantastic Four 46 G/VG $85
1st Black Bolt

Cover is attached at both staples. Right above Reed's head, there is a rip that isn't really visible in the scan. Book ha
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? by RockMyAmadeus     1 minute 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: blazincomics Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: blazincomicsOh boy. I can't wait to hear this. Please elaborate, good sir. Last GPA sale in 9.2 was a pedigree copy below $900. As you even mentio
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by the blob     1 minute 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AweandlorderJust wanted to reach out and suggest THIS LISTING for all you Spawn #1 speculators out there. I ordered 15 copies last week from this guy and got them today and they were all VF+/NM. Maybe 1 or 2 9.8s but cer
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1949 P & D Washingtons for the toner Dansco set. by johnny9434     1 minute 40 seconds ago

i like that philly best. nice coin all the way around
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze Age Comics for SALE by igordesign23     1 minute 47 seconds ago

Amazing Spider-man #194 NM 9.4/9.6 $250 is SOLD! as per pm.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Very nice 16-S by johnny9434     2 minutes 49 seconds ago

nice coin and a really nice job with the photography
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Tect 27 This to that by woowoo     4 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Marvel Zombie Originally Posted By: G.A.torno, it is dave and adam from card world... they are partners (some how) with mike carbonaro...

I sold the 9.2 ep to them in Feb at New Orleans con...

<
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrating my 1,000th post with FREE STUFF!! Come check it out! by ParamagicFF     5 minutes 18 seconds ago

I am thankful for the people all around the world who I will never meet, but who work tirelessly to make my life possible the way it is. Those who risk everything to give me so much to take for granted.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Chespirito! by thehumantorch     6 minutes 0 seconds ago

Have a wonderful birthday
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Baltimore Comic-Con finally a 3 day con Sept 5-7, 2014 by TopNotch     6 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: TopNotchThis will be our first year setting up! We have heard so many things about this being one of the true comic collector cons left and wanted to experience it for ourselves.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by the blob     10 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MrWeen Originally Posted By: Zack1973 Originally Posted By: MrWeen Originally Posted By: Zack1973I have a magazine called Comics Collector dated Spring 1984 that shows the Nightwing costume that will be in t
Jump to new posts Re: Nova, Wally West, Metal Men, Deathlok, Gamora, Furry Beast by BarristerBaker     10 minutes 20 seconds ago

Astonishing Tales 25 has sold now too.

Metal Men and Nova remain. Both hot books at good prices. Don't be scared by the small tear on the Showcase. It's a nice book.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Lee/Kirby and the Guardians of the Galaxy by Sharkey     11 minutes 58 seconds ago

Hey Ron, congrats on adding another stellar page to your already amazing collection. That issue is such a phenomenal comic on so many levels, and it's amazing to see the Marvel universe bringing the concepts of the Kree, Skrulls, and even Nova Corps
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SAGA LOT! ALL CGC 9.8 - LOOKING TO TRADE by tornadical     12 minutes 32 seconds ago

#3 & #8 per pm.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 Major League Baseball (MLB) thread by ComicConnoisseur     13 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ariamus Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: AriamusI saw that Kershaw is pitching tonight and looking at his numbers, I had a thought. He may be putting together the greatest season by any star
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show? by snowman28     13 minutes 41 seconds ago

I CANNOT wait for this show! Cmon Netflix!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Griff's Don Winslow Journal by Saum02 by Marty Mann     13 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GriffNew pick up "gift from a friend " how about a decent reader copy of DWOTN #15 for the collection !

GREAT ADDITION!

mm
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Raws FS: Saga, Thief of Thieves, Nailbiter, 5 Ghosts, Marvel, DC... by projekt     13 minutes 59 seconds ago

Sold!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: picked up a Holy-Grail Bucket-List item by AlexH     14 minutes 16 seconds ago

Congrats.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Felix The Cat by vaillant     14 minutes 21 seconds ago

It appears the 1924 annual looks like this (I canít see Darren picture):

http://www.comicpriceguide.co.uk/image.p...120_no_bids.jpg

With prices: http://www.comicpriceguide.co.uk/uk_comic.php?tc=felixann
so in line with the
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping NEXT week... September 10, 2014 Advance List by ThoseBackPages     14 minutes 23 seconds ago

DEAD!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics 27 CGC 9.2 on the census by icculus308win     14 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Peter in PortugalAllentown is a 9.4/9.6 and will not come to public arena for a long time.

So that copy really is that awesome.
I thought it was a 9.2 maybe 9.4.
What a book!!!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Wally wood and a little slice of hippy comic culture by Pete Marino     15 minutes 7 seconds ago

I am still reading it. Just awesome stuff for someone that wasn't born when most of these stories took place.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action 1 or Tec 27 by aman619     15 minutes 43 seconds ago

At different points Four Color 9 and Marvel were the most sought after and valuable comics. And other oddball books too the further you go back, so its not entirely surprising the order at the top could be still evolving.

But its been 30 y
Page 1 of 24 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: Some Monster Rainbow Franklins and Washingtons! Prices lowered!!!
by PCcoins
12:10 PM
Gold Kennedy proofs unopened box of 5, sealed from mint. issue price +shipping.
by AHFreak
12:02 PM
TOP POP COINS FOR SALE ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED
by wmfielding
11:32 AM
FS: 1922-P NGC MS-64* STAR
by jerseycat10
10:48 AM
Comics Marketplace
Amazing Spider-man #4 CAMPBELL VARIANTS CGC 9.8 - Color Sketch & Reverse
by Par2ch
DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM-
9/2/14 UPDATE-NEW ARRIVALS-FF #45, 67-HFH-ACTION 1 REPRINTS

by TopNotch
01:19 PM
Doc McCoy's Old Fashioned Slab/Raw/HC & TPB Sale
by Doc McCoy
12:18 PM
High Grade Silver Bronze and Some Keys Including ASM 194 9.8
by PeasOfCrap
12:05 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.