Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Why I Don't Like The Slab Phenom by SuperBird     1 minute 6 seconds ago

Exactly that!

My rule of thumb is to not buy anything raw over $100 unless it's already restored or if it's a beater. I am not reading the comics I buy at this point anyway- I stick to TPB for that.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Fantasy 15 & Brexit by valiantman     1 minute 15 seconds ago

The statement that Amazing Fantasy #15 is not rare is ridiculous.

Every single piece of original art is rare. It's unique! Some of it is $10.

If something only has 5 copies, that's technically rare.
But if only 4 people
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sale for my upcoming Wedding by Zacreth     1 minute 43 seconds ago

Eh... i was looking for a batman/superman 7... good grab!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Season 5 by Bosco685     1 minute 51 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS by cosmic-spider-man     2 minutes 3 seconds ago

Nice Doubles wormboy.
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: LOL! What is the point? posted by Augustus by Wells Collection     6 minutes 45 seconds ago

I find the registry points to be meaningless to my collection goals. I do however feel they should be fair in how they give them out. I have noticed that if there is a specific rare coin that there is only 1 of and it has never been on the registry
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by Bosco685     7 minutes 30 seconds ago

You really didn't?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HG Defenders 10 & Power-Man/IF 50; 35-cent var.; Subby 8 2nd; more - REDUCED p.3 by jools&jim     7 minutes 41 seconds ago

Anyone interested in both copies of Defenders 10 and the 35-cent variant for $200 plus Priority Mail shipping?
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Pilgrim Original Art For Sale - Bryan Lee O'Malley by strezz_dout     8 minutes 37 seconds ago

Price lowered on last piece.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HOUSE OF HAMMER #1 MAGAZINE 1976 CRACKED OPEN CGC 9.8 by batmiesta     9 minutes 5 seconds ago

10 % off bump.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I went to a comic store by ChrisInBaltimore     10 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Doktor Originally Posted By: MetalPSIWhat I don't understand is how places like this tend to stay open.

Lets say for the sake of it, this store has been open and active for 10 years. How does it happen? I s
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread by davidpg     13 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Silver Surfer

Any requests you'd like to see?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?" by alxjhnsn     13 minutes 53 seconds ago

11x17 HP Officejet 7612 All-in-One (printer, fax, scanner) $250, but I got mine for $180 on sale at Office Depot near Christmas.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Our hearts and prayers go out to Steve and Pam. by cujobyte     14 minutes 7 seconds ago

Condolences. Thoughts and prayers in this time.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Captain America Comics #1 by Jaydogrules     15 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dark Knight Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: Dark KnightHe asked for my copy but not selling hehe. How much does a 5.0 go now a days anyways? $110k-
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16) by BettrFastrStrongr     17 minutes 47 seconds ago

Thanos pouring out his heart to Hela while killing Avengers. Can't wait.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman and Detective Show Us Yours! by drotto     22 minutes 10 seconds ago

Fairly sure I have not posted this yet.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants by Praxis52     23 minutes 6 seconds ago

Thanks guys! Just picked up the Artgerm Harley variant! IMHO, it's the best cover of the bunch!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Azkaban     23 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PKJMy wife loves that my ADD collecting sneaks into our bedroom. There is really too much light to display much of value so I bought a comic stand to put some raws out. It was originally set up to house slabbed books but t
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by TomG     24 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joeypost Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: Jeffro™ Originally Posted By: BronzeBruce13
 Originally Posted By: Ralph SnartIncredible Hulk Annual #6 is getting some love on today's
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015-16 NBA Thread by Transplant     27 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chip Cataldo Originally Posted By: TransplantI did a figurative facepalm in the car this morning. I was listening to Mike and Mike for about 30 seconds. Side note, I've grown so tired of their schtick that about the
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by mrmyst     28 minutes 57 seconds ago

Was just processing some Lornas, and came across one with a Harry Anderson cover. Too bad he didn't do more cover girls for Atlas.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Rich's pre-sale s/s op Sam Kieth Marvel Comics Present, MAXX uncirculated copies by Rich_Henn     30 minutes 46 seconds ago

I'm posting this one a little early, since technically this would be an AUGUST pre-sale thread.
HOWEVER-----I'm making a trip to one of my sources in a few weeks, and due to the distance of the drive, I really don't want to make the trip twice.<
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Hero Initiative Signing SDCC 2016!!!!!!!! by Triston Pence     35 minutes 58 seconds ago

Thanks for the info guys! Joel is one of the finest people anyone could ever hope to work with!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have you guys seen the Phillippine variants? by Dark Knight     36 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Define999 Originally Posted By: Dark Knight Originally Posted By: Define999 Originally Posted By: Dark KnightUgh. I'm sure my dad had a lot of those kinds of books from the 50's back then. Sadly his mom thre
Page 1 of 19 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Four new NGC Certified Coins for Sale Here-Classics and 1 Modern!
by Mohawk
10:45 PM
1838 Bust Half PCGS MS62 Gold CAC Ending on Ebay Tomorrow! No reserve!
by AnkurJ
06/25/16 11:19 PM
WTB: 1/10 Platinum Eagle ($150) or Maple Leaf ($140)
by Mr. Smith Guesser
06/25/16 06:44 AM
FSH: 2016 ASEs $410 per ROLL DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
06/24/16 07:27 PM
Comics Marketplace
Amazing Spider-man #129 CGC 9.8 and Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.0 For Sale
by VintageComics
03:24 PM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 CGC 5.0 OW/W- "Toitles"
by SpideyFein
02:07 PM
Space City Comics 100 Count Bulk on Ebay !!
by towards2112
02:05 PM
CLOSED FOR NOW
by labratnotincluded
01:01 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.