Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by budsbundy     19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Miraclemet Originally Posted By: followtheleader
Only bought 1 Transformer.

Patrick

I'm not familiar with Patrick the Transformer, what does he turn into?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC by Sam I am     1 minute 7 seconds ago

Horizon 1 SDCC exclusive
NM+ 1 copy available)
$15 each
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     1 minute 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 50 Cent #II (1st)I just watched the extended edition and was wondering. Do we know what Lex was doing in the ship in the red liquid with the large gray creature with the 3 squares when he gets captured after Doomsday is k
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Dear God - did I just buy a modern foil cover book?? 1990s lessons not learned! by 1Cool     3 minutes 9 seconds ago

Its my memory that the 90s crash was also facilitated by the rise of E-Bay and the global competition rather then the local comic shop having control over prices. The fact that companies like Image, Valiant and Malibu were cranking out millions of c
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Fan Expo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016 by Kevin Boyd     3 minutes 55 seconds ago

Getting guests isn't a problem, nor is attendance as you pointed out. We are usually up against DragonCon, but any other shows on the same weekend chose to go up against us (and DragonCon) not vice versa.

Dates for 2017 are August 31-Sept
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is) by kdoginohio     5 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kpaqu1 Originally Posted By: kdoginohio Dragon Girl
I think only fifty were signed/numbered by Stevens and Stout. I would think twice about dropping $6000. Unless the image is a stock photo. Waiting to hear back
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four Collection PART DEUX by ChasingKingKirby     11 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GAFLASHFANTASTIC FOUR READER GROUP (#2)

VG-FINE-

60 61 68 69

$20

I'll take these as well
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Doc McCoy     13 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Flatliner1313Black Hammer was a great read. Hopefully the book does well.

And that Death of X Psylocke Cover by Jenny Frison is one of my new favorites.
She's one of my favorite artists, but this is a tru
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Plus or Star...Which would you choose by Hard Times     15 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MarkFeld Originally Posted By: Hard Times Originally Posted By: MarkFeld[quote=Hard Times]Here are my two stars - the first I call Jimmy the other Robert, unfortunately they won't buy me a stairway to heaven (win
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: selling your collection by Hard Times     17 minutes 2 seconds ago

X2, I think a lot of times folks are simply going by published MV's when they bid and generally won't pay up over for a truly eye appealing coin. Especially at auction houses that don't have the best images that bring out the stunning aspects of an
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by Twistty1     17 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gino2paulus2 Originally Posted By: DavidMerryweatherTimely trifecta of raw & old label goodness!

Originally Posted By: PUNYHUMAN Originally Posted By: ciorac Originally Posted By: podboy
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Awax 2016 SDCC report by ebtorres     19 minutes 20 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

This could be a spoiler after looking at it. I didn't notice before. Open at your own risk. Or it might not be anything

The money shot is next..

Want!!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by comicjack     19 minutes 44 seconds ago

Tough one

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fiction house anyone? by comicjack     21 minutes 18 seconds ago

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Joes Journal by Doc Joe     29 minutes 31 seconds ago

Nice Rune, what room is your art collection in....
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead Comics For Sale by igordesign23     38 minutes 16 seconds ago

$70 shipped for all the walking dead books listed above
Jump to new posts Re: AVENGERS 69 CGC 9.0 For Sale by igordesign23     40 minutes 50 seconds ago

PRICE CUT - $300
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Highest Graded Copies by thirdgreenham     41 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: aman619but I seem to recall that is was bought buy a guy laundering stolen funds, and the sale was reversed a while later.

Details, details.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE SHALLOWS by NewEnglandGothic     43 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jerkfro Originally Posted By: DR.XI've only walked out of two movies in my life. It this is that bad I will force myself to suffer through. It can't be any worse than Jersey Shore Shark Attack or Three Headed Shark At
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Frozen Comic Appreciation Thread by NewEnglandGothic     54 minutes 27 seconds ago

The ongoing starts Wednesday.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Fantastic Four # 50 by budsbundy     Today at 06:55 AM

This will be an upgrade to my current copy so I'm pretty picky about what I want.

7.0-9.0

Near perfect to perfect centering

Near perfect to perfect spine (Little to no color breaking creases)

Graded or raw<
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 4th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest by thirdgreenham     Today at 06:51 AM

Originally Posted By: BurntboyI guess it's time to get back into the swing of things...

Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age 13 Books Some RARE Thrilling 10 11 Zip 8 Planets etc... by comicjack     Today at 06:40 AM

Nice books Rob
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Some SDCC 2016 Goodies by vximagine     Today at 06:39 AM

Diamond Select Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-A Gold
Limited to 300 peices

$ 130

(1 Available)

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by Jerkfro     Today at 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By: tth2I expect the players' union will be immediately filing an appeal.

After they give him a new binky
Page 1 of 17 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
WTB 1893s and 1894p morgans for dansco album
by mackbrass
02:44 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Gold CAC Doily Dime; Toned Morgan; Tokens; Medals; World
by illini420
07/23/16 10:42 AM
Type set for sale at Great collections ending this Sunday
by x2rider
07/22/16 06:04 PM
Freshly Graded NGC Coins Just Added to Website!
by coinman1794
07/20/16 06:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
Some SDCC 2016 Goodies
by vximagine
06:31 AM
Golden Age 13 Books Some RARE Thrilling 10 11 Zip 8 Planets etc...
by RobbieC
12:50 AM
Silver Age Marvels
by Moondog
10:44 PM
X-MEN #202, #206, #207 & #208 Graded 9.6-9.8
by mudbogger2
09:26 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.