Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bone Appreciation Thread by docgo     32 seconds ago

Those look great. Nicely done...
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: BEST OA BOOK I have ever seen...just released by Mmehdy     6 minutes 26 seconds ago

Here is the link to the 75 year Marvel art book by Roy Thomas, with almost 2000 images and over 700 pages and the same size as the the art of pin-up coming in NOV.

http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/catalogu...lver_screen.htm
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: American Horror Story : Freak Show by Grails     6 minutes 29 seconds ago

I've just watched the first two episodes of Freak Show and loved them. I've never watched any of the other seasons of American Horror though.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday bona! by Speedy-D     8 minutes 34 seconds ago

Happy birthday!!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 9.6/9.8's back from CGC: X-men 129 WD 1 Hulk 271 ASM 300 TT 44 Wolv #1 FM by Spiderman-on-Tilt     8 minutes 42 seconds ago

Thank you HusTrucK

Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by HusTrucK     8 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dr. Balls Originally Posted By: thirdgreenham Originally Posted By: edowens71:o

And not like it was an inexperienced buyer...Balls knows what he's doing

Poor DrBalls needs his head e
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: TPB's and squarebounds anything large size. About 5 boxes worth by comicnut     9 minutes 16 seconds ago

Adventures of Captain America #1,2 $1.50 ea
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anime recommendations? by Mr 9.8     12 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: slym2none

-slym 2 eps down. Like what I'm seeing.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Teen Titans? by Jaylam     14 minutes 8 seconds ago

This thread has been more interesting than an episode of Comic Book Men. Perry Mason or Matlock would be proud of all the information, evidence and arguments put forth.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Megos? by iggy     16 minutes 4 seconds ago

I used to make some custom and repro boxes and cards about 15 years ago. The computer files are on a long dead computer. The artwork was clean- I didn't just scan, but rebuilt the art. Someday I hope to try to retrieve files from that hard drive if p
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Financing/Loans against existing coin collection by michael     19 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gauchThank you folks for your valuable inputs!

Hmmmm....what to do.

simple correct answer---------- DONT DO IT; A FOOLS GAME
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 361 High Grade by HusTrucK     19 minutes 15 seconds ago

If it was a NM+ I would have pulled the trigger
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: tHE HUMANS- Keenan Marshall Keller and Tom Neely by Jimmy Linguini     22 minutes 25 seconds ago

No. Its not a PM or anything.

You can see the facebook posts about CGC on the creators facebook. Tells a better story.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Jefferson War Nickels, Walkers, Franklin Prfs, Ike Prfs, Type Coins by Mainer020648     24 minutes 26 seconds ago

Bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Your CGC Boards Origin Story by Mac Man     25 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: maloney414I was doing research before buying an Amazing Fantasy 15.

I lurked for a long time.

My 1st post was about a laminated AF 15 on eBay. Yes, someone laminated each page of an AF15, then p
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Flagship comic character? by GeeksAreMyPeeps     30 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusValiant is now Bloodshot, with the Gold Key characters now gone. It would have been Magnus. Bloodshot is the lynchpin of the Valiant universe, then and now. Stupid name, important character.

O
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Uncanny X-men 266 by theTrust     30 minutes 45 seconds ago

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sunfire & Big Hero 6 by Jimmy Linguini     31 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMyPeeps Originally Posted By: Jimmy LinguiniThis is dumb because the market has already decided that both can be considered first appearance.

And again, Mayan engineering is the result of the cluste
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Wonder Woman all the Time thread by 40YrsCollctngCmcs     31 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jpepx78 Originally Posted By: 40YrsCollctngCmcsI read an article in a recent Smithsonian magazine on the creation of Wonder Woman last night. Pretty interesting. Sounds like there is a new book out or coming out soon.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Supergirl, Wolverine, ASM, and other good stuff. by comicartfan     32 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Fan Boy Originally Posted By: comicartfanSupergirl 1 variant (spoiler alert : there's a possible TV show coming..) 9.4 $15

And Superman #423 (if still up for sale).

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by theTrust     32 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Shadow ImagesWell after a long weekend work trip and very little sleep I raided a collection before I came back home.

What grade is that action 368 and Hulk 271 in? I know a guy who knows a guy who
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Buried in a coin?? by AnkurJ     34 minutes 19 seconds ago

To me it means you will either have to wait a very long time to make a profit of you decide to sell. Or find another collector who is crazy about it as you were. From what I've seen, sadly many major popular dealers have no problem burying their cust
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Insurance by iceman399     36 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jaybuck43 Originally Posted By: iceman399Anyone know a viable Canadian option? CIA doesn't write north of the border
Move to a real country?

I don't have enough guns and have too many teeth
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Gotham by MagnusX     36 minutes 50 seconds ago

Solid TV show
I love Fish Mooney, Oswald Cobblepot and the young Catwoman!

World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post your most recent world acquisition thread !! by wdrob     38 minutes 47 seconds ago

1937 King George V and Queen mary Silver Jubilee medal.

Although I am getting better with Brandons Photo Pointers, this example really looks much better in hand. Beautiful piece.

Page 1 of 24 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
07:25 PM
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
05:32 PM
1888 Liberty Seated Dime NGC MS 65 CAC
by Mark T
05:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
TPB's and squarebounds anything large size. About 5 boxes worth
by comicnut
ASM 361 High Grade
by theTrust
Avengers #93, Top Cat #1, Magilla Gorilla #1 and more
by alrioart
11:58 PM
$1.00 AUCTION* INCREDIBLE HULK #110,122,124(2) & More 25 issues ENDS 8PM TUESDAY
by comicartcom
11:39 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.