Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry City Comic Con Salem, Oregon April 30th-May 1st by Stumptown     17 minutes 46 seconds ago

Got mostly set up tonight.

Stop by and say hi. We're up near the front entrance across from World of Wigs (don't dare tell the woman running it that you thinks it's House of Wigs)
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Deadpool test footage by TheLiamSturgess     19 minutes 47 seconds ago

Oh my God, it's Ryan Reynolds.

I'm right, aren't I?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Capullo selling his Batman artwork online by J.Sid     22 minutes 31 seconds ago

Situation does slightly remind me of when Sal took over selling Sienkiewicz' artwork all those years back (any idea? Mitch?).

Prices tripled overnight from the market value for all the inventory he took from Bill (Stray Toasters pages, lef
Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation policy discussion by Buzzetta     27 minutes 22 seconds ago

Could someone summarize the last 20 pages in five sentences or less?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Pence Variants by nmtg9     35 minutes 54 seconds ago

I started, with Kevin, trying to document all pence copies but we ran out of steam.

Didn't have the time really, it took a lot of effort to get to C

I produced a list of the Marvel and DC comics that are not found as pence cop
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by 500Club     40 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: 500Club Originally Posted By: tth2I won't be buying more, but I follow AAPL very closely. I think it's a good buy if it drops below $90. That wo
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Schulz by romitaman     50 minutes 25 seconds ago

about 5 or so years ago...

I did a trade deal with a good art friend from Europe......

I got in trade from him a HAL FOSTER TARZAN SUNDAY!

This piece was HUGE!!!

And as we all know..their is an INCREDIBLE
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by 500Club     52 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Transplant Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: the_Greatest Originally Posted By: Ariamus Originally Posted By: Hawkman Originally Posted By: tth2Dee Gordon suspended for 80 games for
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by Tiger Topher     Today at 02:13 AM

I found these at a thrift shop.

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Edge tanning? Strange Tales 167 by kav     Today at 02:12 AM

just too blurry to get any responses dude
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What board poster should be elevated to MOD status? by kav     Today at 02:11 AM

Jimmers would be a good mod he bring out the hose
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015-16 NBA Thread by Hawkman     Today at 02:09 AM

Luke Walton agrees to multiple year deal to become Lakers new coach. Wow. i was sure he wouldn't take it. very happy about that. i used to playfully hate on him, as a Laker fan, but i knew he was extremely intelligent and would make a great coach som
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Fortress Cases by Midas79     Today at 02:08 AM

Looking for some Fortress cases in good condition. Please let me know and thanks!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller (3/16/18) by Gatsby77     Today at 02:05 AM

Well, the article did note they liked his -script but likely wanted a more experienced director:

"Warner Bros. isn’t eager to take a big risk in the wake of fan backlash to Zack Snyder‘s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Best Neal Adams Batman by kav     Today at 02:02 AM

Please keep Neal Adams away from all writing implements. He makes Jack Kirby look like Shakespeare.
this is what happens when someone is a legend. they step out of their field of expertise and no one can say 'Neal - dude - this is idiotic.'
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink Spring Auction by romitaman     Today at 02:01 AM

I've always wondered with VELLUM pieces...i've talked with John Romita Sr over the years extensively about his vellum covers and why he drew so many.

Obviously he had no idea these would be valuable one day...he was just trying to get it d
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What are your favorite TINTIN books? by kav     Today at 02:01 AM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age group shot by fifties     Today at 01:57 AM

Notice the title change after the first issue, and then the graphics of issues two and three, with the title letters angled toward the right becoming smaller, with "Worlds" on top, and "Of Fear", underneath.
Then the next six issues the title
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016 by aardvark88     Today at 01:48 AM

Saw an aggressive price from a major vendor on ASM # 129 Cgc 9.0 at $1,200 US. Netflix hot.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015-2016 NHL Thread by makeminemego     Today at 01:39 AM

I thought the Stars really had a great plan on the Blues tonight. Really impressed by Dallas.

I'm hoping the "favorites" got a wake up call. If I see Jay Bouwmeester on the top blue line pair again, it's going to be too soon. He's get
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Travels of Kraven the Hunter by Senormac     Today at 01:35 AM

Kraven views yet another Springfield mural. We are an art loving community
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: PREACHER #2, #13, ASM#300, WD#3 #4 #5 #6 #9 #10 NEW CGC SLABS IN HAND by Parabellum     Today at 01:29 AM

Preacher 2 and 13
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Batman RRP 608 and/or Amazing Spiderman 667 Del Otto 1:100 NM raw by Revat     Today at 01:28 AM

Originally Posted By: JaydogrulesWas it that 9.4 copy of the 608RRP that just sold on eBay ?

-J.

Good question. All I know is that the 1st person to pm me about the 608 rrp made a sale. Whether or not that same buy
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade and Scarce Strange Adventures by RICK STARR     Today at 01:26 AM

Perty, perty books!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Updated my CAF by Hart1000     Today at 01:22 AM

Thanks Mr. NSN!
Page 1 of 21 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FSH: 2006 20th Anniv Set, PCGS graded, $250
by BAJJERFAN
11:17 PM
Raw 1921 S Walking Liberty
by CallMeDick
05:54 PM
Space4coins - USA/GREAT BRITAIN Gold
by Space4coins
06:03 AM
2014 American Gold, Silver and Platinum Eagles NGC MS-70
by HashTag™
02:01 AM
Comics Marketplace
WTB - NOVA 11 Pages, Any
by mtlevy
01:18 AM
True Comics #77, Lady Death Variants, CGC: Mister Miracle #3, WByNight #6!
by WalkinWillie
11:35 PM
CGC 4.5 Fantastic Four 1 and CGC 5.0 Brave and Bold 28
by rabidwolf
10:27 PM
Black Panther #1 1977 Coyote #11 1st McFarlane art + others closing Saturday
by colossuscomics
10:18 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.