Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre- Hero Marvels!!!! by bomber-bob     1 minute 47 seconds ago

Just graded from my personal collection.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Roosevelt Dime Complete Variety Set ....... by Matt_dac     2 minutes 42 seconds ago

That's quite a first post....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by Ariamus     2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: goldust40 Originally Posted By: gaz2810iAND STOKE BEAT MAN CITY

Apparently that was Stoke's first ever EPL win in Manchester.
Thank you Stoke...
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Stuff for Sale some keys Need Space Sale by siro123     3 minutes 2 seconds ago

CLOSED
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Really Netflix, 2 Million per episode? by ComicConnoisseur     3 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8Is the Blacklist really that good a show?

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/28/607891...-episode-report

I have watched it once, and it was very good.
My thing is it`s hard for me to
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What Do People Think of this Distributor Coding? by Timely     4 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The-Collector Originally Posted By: TimelyCode looks about right on it. The "smell test" (along with a few other tells) will certainly swing the answer one way or another pretty easily.

Out of curiosity,
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Barth Feedback Thread by michchan     4 minutes 43 seconds ago

Walter sold be a whole lot of Harley Quinn books to fill the holes in my collection. Very stress free transaction, great communication, and great prices! Awesome to work with and hope to make more deals I'm the future
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Fried Spaghetti by steveinthecity     5 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WoodenJefferson Originally Posted By: Thomas Nielsen Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonThis is what you get when you misspell a search word like 'fred spaghetti' instead of fried...

That depends on
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: If you could only collect one character... by FineCollector     5 minutes 35 seconds ago

If I say Flash, does it have to be Barry Allen, or can I have Jay and Wally as well?

That, or Captain Marvel. I don't know...
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Nova, Wally West, Metal Men, Deathlok, Gamora, Furry Beast by BarristerBaker     5 minutes 46 seconds ago

Amazing Adventures 11 | CGC Apparent 7.0 | First Furry Beast | $50

Had no idea there was color touch when I bought this (shakes fist at person without scruples). Can't see it myself, but CGC saw something. Bummer. Cool book, nonetheless.<
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Runner 2 on the way care of Ridley Scott by Bosco685     9 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Aweandlorder Originally Posted By: Bosco685Amazing how much of Philip material ended up converted to film.
BD).

Fixed

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official NCAA Football Thread - 2014! by Mr.Diggler     10 minutes 34 seconds ago

It's time.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Spect. Spidey 203, Spider-Man Unlimited #2 (Maximum Carnage 13 and 14) CGC 9.8 by Gsims718     11 minutes 44 seconds ago

Still looking.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: WOLVERINE L.S. #1-4, X-FACTOR #6 & CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS NOVEL (signed) by sakaridis     12 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1CoolI'll take the wolverine set per PM. Thanks.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New offer function on eBay ?? by spracknetch23     12 minutes 55 seconds ago

I also noticed on my feedback page, it doesn't list the date of the auction closing anymore. It just has "Past 1 month", "Past 6 months"..anything older than a year is "More than 12 months".
I liked seeing the exact date some of my sales took p
Jump to new posts Re: atlas hero book f.s. young men 26 by VintageComics     13 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Straw-Manfurriner.

Fur runner?
Jump to new posts Re: Late GA/early SA starts with Batman by FineCollector     14 minutes 23 seconds ago

This thread is the real deal... I got my Captain Marvels faster than I get books from the States, and I didn't even bother to look back at what the advertised grade was, those were sweet!
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 1, 14, and other Spidey slabs by Spyder!     14 minutes 35 seconds ago

Ok, so I will let it go for 2095 shipped. I bought it for 2175 so I am taking a loss on it. This is a Very good price, someone needs this book!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Town Full of Brazilian Women is Looking for Men by ComicConnoisseur     14 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bronzillaIn all seriousness, were I single, I would be all over that. What's not to love?

Beautiful vistas, simple lifestyle, care free existence, not a care in the world.

Unless those women are secre
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here! by JAM_NYC     14 minutes 46 seconds ago

Welcome! Love the name!

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?" by Doc Joe     14 minutes 59 seconds ago

Thrilled to have this Hulk Cover

Docs Art Day - Hulk Annual
Jump to new posts Re: X-MEN 121 CGC 9.8W - 1ST FULL ALPHA by THE_BEYONDER     15 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: herc2000 if shipped anywhere

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bought a house - Now I need to renovate - Comic Books only inside! by WILDBILL2000     17 minutes 42 seconds ago

Congrats Dre!
Missed out on this one. I just saw this.
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My Dahlonega and Stone Mountain GA. Trip by RichH     18 minutes 36 seconds ago

Realized from the NH trip, I forgot to include pic of a true treasure, a native wild brook trout caught on a dry fly from the Wildcat River.

This brookie was hooked, played, netted & released unharmed ( except for a temporary sore lip)
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sketches and slabs for sale! by Chiefs1313     19 minutes 7 seconds ago

Sean Douglass. (Before being graded) Cgc 9.8 $175 shipped

Laura guzzo (before being graded) Cgc 9.8. $90 shipped
Page 1 of 25 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1995-S Civil War Commomorative Dollar PCGS PF-69DCAM & More!
by 123cents
10:30 PM
Auction Catalog Labor Day Sale 40 % off !
by RichH
03:12 PM
FSH - GIANT 44x20 inch prints of 1896 $1 & $5 Silver Certificates! +2 more!
by Paul S
11:54 AM
top pop coins for sale all reasonable offers accepted
by wmfielding
10:15 AM
Comics Marketplace
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 Homage Prints/Posters
by Ryan.
WOLVERINE L.S. #1-4, X-FACTOR #6 & CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS NOVEL (signed)
by sakaridis
Nova, Wally West, Metal Men, Deathlok, Gamora, Furry Beast
by BarristerBaker
CEREBUS #30 - 54 / High Grade Unread Stock / GV is $300...Take em for $60 / 1981
by faster friends
11:05 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.052 seconds in which 0.047 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.