Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Need legal advice - had an interesting day with auction screw-up! by Davenport     1 minute 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavTechnically the auction was 'as is' which includes containing mistaken lots.....
He took delivery of 3 lots. Unknowingly. Two more lots than he's entitled to. "As is" only applies to what he did purchase.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Who Says Modern Toners Arent Worth Anything ! by jom     2 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: TonerGuy Originally Posted By: jomActually out of all of them the one I like the most is not shown in the OP. It was a 73-D clad MS65. I'm not a big fan of proof coins so....

jom

You mean the
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Whisp! by Johnny U     2 minutes 34 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday harvdoss! by Johnny U     3 minutes 7 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: ISIS Bans Teaching Evolution In Schools by The Black Hand     4 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Doohickamabob Originally Posted By: The Black HandOK, I'm officially lost.
Yeah, me too.

We can go back to discussing how ISIS's stance on evolution is equivalent of an Oklahoma school board.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Appreciation Thread by followtheleader     6 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chris S. Originally Posted By: simplyrobNot sure if I ever shared this. My son has a few of these jams with Marvel characters, each is more awesome than the next. This one is mine. Could maybe start another.

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Miller/Janson DD? by drdroom     9 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Speedy-D Originally Posted By: J.SidNot even crossed out on most of them.

Example

Ugh, a Coollines link! That's like getting Rickrolled.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: $10k per point CLUB by Jaydogrules     10 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Cosmic BoyI would imagine 'Tec #33 will be on the contender's list sooner rather than later as well.

A 1.5 slightly brittle just went for a bit under 10k, so it's mighty close.

-J.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Everything - J Scott Campbell by Beamer     15 minutes 54 seconds ago

You should just sell it to the boardie and save on ebay fees.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser by Fantastic Thor     16 minutes 24 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Early Avengers - Mixed Grade - Some with Issues by dead_clone     16 minutes 50 seconds ago

BUMP
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: I know I know...I said no Mystery Boxes in August...Well... by comicalgems     16 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NYC13DMB 11

with tonight's big wheel deal

nice choice! Congrats!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Want To Buy Action-2-7 Tec 1-27-28 by uchiha101     18 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: woowooMy Want list

I do have money if you have them at a fair price i will buy right now.

Action 2-3-7
Tec 1-27-28
Sup 1
Marvel 1
AA 16

Restored is fine and if your reso
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 1977 Star Wars #1 9.4 and higher by Bunky Brian     20 minutes 57 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Thor 165 wbn 32 marvel premiere1 & warlock 1 Cgc have cash to spend! by Bunky Brian     26 minutes 27 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: WTB Transformers #0 Dreamwave Galvatron cover by gradejunky     26 minutes 38 seconds ago

Nice find for the OP. I used to be way into the DW series and I still snag copies of them when I see them for cheap. I have a few #0 regular covers, but not the incentive. I'm curious now if I could find one at one of my secret honey holes in town
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Daredevil Sketch by Goldeneye     26 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Erndog Originally Posted By: Catwomancomics Originally Posted By: ErndogI just need to pick which one of mine I will be submitting

Tadeo, Banks, Castrillo!!!

Been waiting for your reply.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: ROSE CITY COMIC CON - SEPT. 20 & 21, 2014 (PORTLAND, OR) by innocuous     29 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: highradart Originally Posted By: innocuousI'm an infrequent poster here on the boards, but I still enjoy the get-togethers. This is my second year in Portland and I've only met a few of you.

Anyone interest
Jump to new posts WTB - Buffy Season 10 #5 SDCC Variant in CGC 9.8 or Higher by frostking70     30 minutes 22 seconds ago

All,

I am looking for the Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 #5 variant cover from the SDCC in CGC 9.8 or higher. Please let me know if you have a copy you would be interested in selling.

regards
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Lets try something fun. PASS IT ON -- 1 year from now 7-18-2015 by HarveySwick     32 minutes 24 seconds ago

Where is it going next?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Bio-Rupp! by lizards2     32 minutes 45 seconds ago

Man, is it getting hot in here, or is it just me....,

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Velvet by Ed Brubaker by Stark Resilient     34 minutes 30 seconds ago

That's probably the case for Velvet with a lot of people, but it's definitely one I look forward to every issue
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Travels of Kraven the Hunter by Meeklo     34 minutes 40 seconds ago

Okay...due to some wierd post office issue, Kraven has been doing some extra touring around inside an envelope across the whole state of Texas.

He has finally made it to Austin and he will be going on a nice scenic tour of the Capitol of t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy news by aaronc     36 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 234wallstDoes anyone know why the China release date is not until Oct 10? I wonder how much it will hurt the box office take, if at all. CA TWS did 100m+ in China, but it's release date was close to the US and overall gl
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk #271 AUCTION Ends Monday night 8:00PM Pacific time Starts at $1 It Sells!! by comicartcom     39 minutes 10 seconds ago

no killings please.. I have more stuff to sell and I need the extra bidders......

Page 1 of 24 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Variety Top-Pop- 1970-D Roosevelt Dime FS-801 DDR- NGC MS67FT
by Deerefan8420
11:37 PM
I"m having a fire sale........
by Raisethis2
10:13 PM
PF70UC COINS FOR SALE MAKE AN OFFER
by wmfielding
02:22 PM
Sold ....
by wdrob
09/14/14 03:31 AM
Comics Marketplace
Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 9.4
by Beige
Everything - J Scott Campbell
by heymikesays
11:38 PM
George R.R. Martin signed TPB "The Hedge Knight" SDCC only 200 signed
by shazzzam
11:18 PM
Huge Captain America Lot Over 200 Comics on Ebay $400
by CaptAmerica284
11:03 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.