Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mostly Marvel & DC. A little of this and little of that... by KenMac     1 second ago

Star Comics All-Star Collection Vol. 2 Trade Paperback
$19.99 cover
Very light shelf wear. Has a small store price sticker on back that would probably come off ok.
$2

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB ASM 611 DEADPOOL COVER by MoonKT     59 seconds ago

Mycomicshop.com has some decent ones graded and raw.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New Artists that you think have staying power -- a counterpoint by comix4fun     1 minute 6 seconds ago

Andy MacDonald is fabulous, I agree.

Lots of great artists working today. Some real, distinctive, individual skill sets being used in comics today.

You can see how this generation has been influenced over their lives by the ar
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Kyle R.     1 minute 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Authority Young Moon Knight 1

WOW !! Did Skottie Young die or something...??
Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation action discussion by Foley     1 minute 21 seconds ago

You can't kill what is already The Grateful Dead
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: NEW MUTANTS 9.8 ORIGINAL SERIES NON-KEY/ LIST INSIDE by JOEY GUNZ     1 minute 37 seconds ago

Reload
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Whitman Themed 3-packs by wormboy     2 minutes 3 seconds ago

Shogun Warriors

1-3 Front and Back:

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts eBay world coin auctions - all proceeds donated to charity by stldanceartist     2 minutes 25 seconds ago

http://stores.ebay.com/defcat-numismatics

Good afternoon!

Just listed some new world coin auctions in my eBay Store. Will be donating all the proceeds (after fees are covered) to charity. Hopefully it will be an opportunity to p
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA: The Return of Rick's Raggedy Romance! by catrick339     2 minutes 30 seconds ago

Hollywood Secrets 2

Cover and 9 page story by Bill Ward, plus a Reed Crandall story to boot.

Big sub-type crease FC, bit of spine roll, general wear, small corner off upper RH FC.

Still plenty of gloss, tight
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 30,000 Posts in (nearly) 15 years! by Park     2 minutes 51 seconds ago

via GIPHY
Jump to new posts Re: Comics and Stories #1 1940 Walt Disney!!!! by Nick's Comics     5 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: catrick339 per PM!

Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel's LEGION TV show by FX (2017) by Bosco685     8 minutes 31 seconds ago

They are really ramping up the promos now.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: First Lois Lane Cover by comicdonna     8 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: thedude Originally Posted By: Chillax23So CGC has the label wrong and AC27 is the first cover appearance? How does CGC not correct this it seems fairly obvious?

because, it was decided when CGC opened it'
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Official Water Cooler Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot by Mephisto     8 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: makeminemego Originally Posted By: NamesJay Originally Posted By: makeminemego Originally Posted By: FlyingDonutBarry Bonds should be in the Hall of Fame because he hit 762 home runs (highest all time), 2558
Jump to new posts WTB RAW COMICS SIGNED BY STAN LEE OR JACK KIRBY by Xela     8 minutes 49 seconds ago

Hi everybody,

I'm currently looking for raw comics SIGNED by Stan Lee or Jack Kirby. Preferably GA SA or BA.

Shipping to the UK

Thanks in advance
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Alamo City Comic Con -- May 26-28, 2017 by mysterio     10 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: reptilekingdieTicket prices have gone way up, was considering this show but not any longer. I recommend trying the Phoenix show the same weekend.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how they justify a $100 three
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (2016) by Bosco685     10 minutes 34 seconds ago

Legends Of Tomorrow returns January 24.
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze Clearance - $1 to $3 mid grades sale by mikej61     13 minutes 54 seconds ago

@1.50
Marvel TaLES 45,49, 53, 67,69,73 IF you have any more, 71 and 75, 79
mike
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite least favorite artist? by Dog Like Sparky     14 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dog Like SparkyMike McKone always draws Spidey with a massive head. I find that most unappealing.

Oh hang on, I meant to put this in "Revered artists you just don't get".

There's too many flipping ar
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by mattn792     14 minutes 40 seconds ago

voltrons_comics

No contact and no payment after 11 days on a $42 auction, NPB case closed today.
Jump to new posts Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC Universal PG (1st appearance of Spider-Man) by Wayne-Tec     15 minutes 33 seconds ago

For Sale: Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962)

CGC Universal: PG (page 5 only)

OFF-WHITE to WHITE page-quality.

-Peter Parker first learns of his Uncle Ben's murder.
-Spider-Man art on both sides.

$799-sh
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by lou_fine     16 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BuzzettaI am in the middle of rescanning certain books. I never had a scanner when I first posted my copies so I figured that it was long past due. I scanned the front and back sides of the slab using an HP8300 that I a
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: What do you think? : Salzberg Advises: Research PCGS Populations and Prices by WoodenJefferson     17 minutes 25 seconds ago

Mr. Willis posted a rebuttal ATS, interesting.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1917 peace dollar by messydesk     18 minutes 59 seconds ago

Puzzled as to the choice of 1917 as the date, since WWI ended in 1918.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Tick Appreciation Thread by davidpg     23 minutes 18 seconds ago

11 for The Tick giveaway please!
Page 1 of 20 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
eBay world coin auctions - all proceeds donated to charity
by stldanceartist
7 year proof set on one display 1958-1964
by Endeavor1967
10:52 AM
FS on CU -George III era coins, tokens and medals
by yarm
07:05 PM
New Coin Auctions at GreatCollections - 1889-CC NGC MS-60, Patterns
by ianrussell
01:48 AM
Comics Marketplace
Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC Universal PG (1st appearance of Spider-Man)
by Wayne-Tec
Forbidden Worlds Collected Works Volume Two (6-11) Very Fine Unread PS Artbooks
by ericjmz
11:05 AM
CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA: The Return of Rick's Raggedy Romance!
by catrick339
10:36 AM
FS: John Byrne Fantastic Four #213
by Garry Ghoul
09:59 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.