Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Raw Keys/Hi-Grade Books, maybe a slab or two by Nikelspot     12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KryptoMayor Originally Posted By: NikelspotStar Wars #42 CGC 9.6 White Pages - 1st Boba Fett - Copy B

Asking $160

Thank you my friend
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by Hudson     22 seconds ago

You have to respect a guy who puts 10 good offers on the table.

Nice job.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Miracleman #1 "Gold" Club by woregul     1 minute 7 seconds ago

it's number 149. The 139 I still have raw.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Those Funny Animal Books! by Robot Man     1 minute 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MrBedrock

Love these Ha Ha's Richard (as well as Giggle). I have to agree on the logo. Way back when I was a young robot in design school, I did a presentation on comic book logos and typefaces for my typog
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Monopoly token say about you? by bronzilla     1 minute 47 seconds ago

I usually even the odds by stealing from the banker when no one is paying attention. It's a great strategy, that has served me well over the years.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official Concert Thread...been to or going to any? by VintageComics     5 minutes 12 seconds ago

We left the Bonzo Bash and managed to get back to West Hollywood in time to catch Blasted To Static at the Whiskey A Go Go.

Blasted To Static is made up of several accomplished musicians including Jeff Martin from Racer X. It was a killer
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by Robot Man     5 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: Marty Mann Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: Marty MannAnother one of those hard to forget covers.

[img]IMG WONDER WOMAN #32

mm
<
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by crassus     7 minutes 48 seconds ago

Superhero Women (Fireside pbk) 8.0 (ink transfer and foxing fc & bc; slight crnr blunting; light edge wear) $30.00

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts What to make of this "estate" listing? by Nutmeg Coin     8 minutes 29 seconds ago

A friend said I should check out Jeff's coins listings, not sure what to make of this since it is unclear what the deal is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291642639961 http://www.ebay.com/itm/271843750460
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Steve Kurth Completed Sketches DEADPOOL Superman Batman CIVIL WAR Suicide Squad by Par2ch     8 minutes 47 seconds ago

Still a few great sketches up for grabs.

Feel free to PM any offers.
Jump to new posts Re: Spiderman! by Kystix     10 minutes 3 seconds ago

- ASM 211 VF

$3

- ASM 214 FN

$2

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Hiking to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in July, wish me luck.. by Fastballspecial     10 minutes 28 seconds ago

It is the greatest place I have ever visited. I would go tomorrow if my wife would say yes. Such tranquility....
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Coin Show Report - Parsippany, NJ, etc. by Nutmeg Coin     10 minutes 56 seconds ago

It is next Sunday, not last; I hope nobody got confused by that. And he will be missed.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by Ryan.     11 minutes 24 seconds ago

My last submission was a 2 book MFT, invoice created on 1/28 and Shipped/Safe on 2/5. Record turnaround time. Maybe they are finally catching up.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts WW Cleveland Hemsworth announced by ivdyer     11 minutes 45 seconds ago

I have reached out to my friends and waiting to hear back but is anyone reliable attending the WW Cleveland show? I need two shields, hammer, and helmet signed by Hemsworth. I would pay for all shipping to and from and signature fees.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news about DaveG by Nutmeg Coin     12 minutes 33 seconds ago

I was sorry to hear about it; did not know who the member is until now. Condolences to his family.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil season 2 netflix by mysterio     12 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: spiderman12Thanks I just wanted to talk ab DD 18.

Then the title to the thread could have better reflected that...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic storage question by Hudson     13 minutes 56 seconds ago

Thank you Kav.

Does anyone else out there know of any problems with storing books in this manner?
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Mostly Modern Blowout Thread - Deep Discounts by jaybes     14 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MangbusThe Infinity Gauntlet Keepsake Collection
Contains mini prints - all are in NM or better condition
The envelope has a price sticker and one side is split
Complete
#0027 of 5000

$25
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Miracleman Collection by Ryan.     15 minutes 34 seconds ago

I believe that's all there is for MM 15.

There are 11 issues in the 1990 Spanish run, condensing the original 16 issue storyline into those 11 books.

Brazil printed a handful of early stories across three issues sometime in the
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Incredible Hulk #102 by Ron Rau     15 minutes 45 seconds ago

bump
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Killed by a meteorite or sky potty leftovers? by NTHstars     16 minutes 26 seconds ago

Either way, it sucks if it's you. This is the opposite of winning the lottery.

meteorite hasnt killed anyone for 1,000 years they say, until maybe now
Jump to new posts Re: Blue Bolt, Planet Comics 1, Catman 22, Boy Comics 5, etc..... by Comics-n-ERB     18 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Soft-Serve Originally Posted By: Comics-n-ERBBlack Cat Mysteries #34

Centerfold is detached F+B cover has been glued on.

Asking $30

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Incredible Hulk #4 by Ron Rau     18 minutes 42 seconds ago

bump
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: E.C. Fan Addict THREAD by KirbyJack     18 minutes 49 seconds ago

Mad #1 is such a magnificent book...
I stayed up all night bidding on eBay to win my reader. Great night!
Page 1 of 20 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FS: 2014 $10 Gold Eagle NGC MS69 and 1999 $5 Gold Eagle NGC MS69
by ksuscott
05:32 PM
90% SILVER ROLLS
by gpnyc
09:04 PM
Today at GreatCollections - 1889-CC $1 NGC MS-61, 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS-66+ RD
by ianrussell
11:40 AM
Sh’ma Coin
by gabeperez2112
02/05/16 04:50 PM
Comics Marketplace
Preacher #1 x3 CGC 9.8 WP Copies!
by NewWorldOrder
Walking Dead 150 Retailer Appreciation Cover 8.5 (Raw)
by kthuluu
07:16 PM
Random Harley Quinns, OA and Bad *spoon* #1 on eBay
by KPR Comics
04:52 PM
marvel team up #141 black suited Spidey Hi-grade beauty cheap!
by anstettoman
04:22 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.