Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: GS X-Men #1 9.8 WHITE #1 CENSUS! (Son needs 1st car fund!) by strummer2     6 seconds ago

What kind of car; we are looking for a 2013 nissan altima, 38mpg and reliable for my son.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest - FINAL RANKING by kav     32 seconds ago

BONUS ROUND 11!!!!

Book 1:

Book 2:
http://www.socalcomics.com/images/fullsize/clark2014-10-29-13.jpg
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ten Most Important X-Men Books by Fastballspecial     1 minute 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Broke as a JokeMost important X-books...no mention of 137 yet? That book changed the whole direction of the series for years.

Putting X-men 1 from the 90s and leaving off X-men 137 just about made me throw up.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Things You Just Really Don't Give A *spoon* About! by Forbush-Man     1 minute 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oakman29Doesn't anyone watch MeTV?
SciFi Saturday night line up
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Star Trek
B movie of the night (Creature walks among us) this week.
Lost in Space
Voyage
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: post YOUR FAVORITE 3 Covers of ANY CHARACTER...any title, any publisher by Number 6     3 minutes 2 seconds ago

My 3 favorites for Aquaman:

#42 and #52 would be close runner-ups.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: TV Land pulls Dukes of Hazzard by Forbush-Man     3 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jaybuck43 Originally Posted By: Calidream'n Originally Posted By: Wally's ComicsWhen we forget history (no matter how dark it was) we are doomed to repeat it!

I said exactly the same thi
Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday sd2416! by Azkaban     4 minutes 48 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday davidpg! by Azkaban     5 minutes 34 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND SALES by A-DONIS     5 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: A-DONISASM 648 CGC SS 9.6 - Sketched by Jim Cheung $250 (He's up to what, $400 for busts now?)

SOLD PER PM
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM -- Green Lantern 76, 77, 78 by kav     5 minutes 50 seconds ago

2.5 4.0 3.5
Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday chromium! by Azkaban     6 minutes 14 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday Jaydogrules! by Azkaban     6 minutes 56 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: My Love #14, Kid Colt #156 by sassemble     8 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ElvistheSniperGood luck on that My Love #14....I've been chasing that for a few years in good condition. I got outbid a couple months ago on one in VF condition @ $100. Seem a few need that one Even the lesser copies se
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by CopperAgeKids     11 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: JaydogrulesAll I know is that BA 12 struggles to break $1500 anywhere other than (usually) shilled ebay auctions.

And it was a series of
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I just bought my first golden age comic! by kelholt     13 minutes 7 seconds ago

Nice book. Great way to start off your GA collection.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Check out how popular Suydam is. by kav     16 minutes 49 seconds ago

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Various Comics (Spawn Ms. Marvel and MOAR) by CJ     17 minutes 40 seconds ago

Adventure Time #5 1st print (Kaboom!)
9.6 Cover A
9.4 Cover B

10.00 for both covers

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Fakes and CAF by Meeley Man     17 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: chazjWith so many poor business decisions and so many constant technical errors on the site, they continue to make money hand over fist - so there's little incentive to actually run the business well. Until they're challe
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Most dominant athlete by topofthetotem     20 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: TupennyConan

You're a rock star Bill.
You can feel the brevity in that sideways stink eye.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Seriously!?! by chazj     21 minutes 6 seconds ago

I once spent a month of my ebay life reporting him every day. Not once did anyone respond. And as someone pointed out, what's scary is how even the feedback system doesn't appear to punish him - none of the buyers ever appear to recognize they've b
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Which of these comics is the king of the Copper age? by Spyder!     21 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joe_collector Originally Posted By: kimikIf TMNT had the same print run as ASM #300 or NM #98 it would be much higher than those two.

No, from those numbers, it's clear that if TMNT had the same ultra-high
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Tales To Astonish 27 CGC 4.5 by comicalgems     23 minutes 9 seconds ago

Nice book
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by John91C     32 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: John91CI don't know if this is where I discuss and ask questions of when to put on PL.

Here's the scenario:

Purchased 2 comics on 5/24 (paid that day)
Arrived 6/1 DAMAGED in shipping, I provided
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Montreal Comiccon - July 3-5, 2015 - Palais des Congrès, MTL by Guardian Comics     32 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: thirdgreenham(thumbs u

I get the thumbs up but I texted you at 9:36 and no reply.

Jim
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: TERMINATOR: GENISYS Trailer by AnthaiHERO     34 minutes 55 seconds ago

Saw it last night. The first 30 minutes were great. The rest not so much.

Is there any validity that they had to make this movie/trilogy before the rights revert back to James Cameron in 2019?
Page 1 of 21 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB:: Lowball classic commemoratives.
by saen78
09:00 PM
20 PCGS/NGC/ANACS/PCI Sample Slabs; Long Beach; YN Trivia; Some Rare Types!
by illini420
07/02/15 09:38 AM
Registry Set Washingtons All For Sale Have the Keys Posted Here!
by Jon K.
07/01/15 10:33 AM
FS: 1882-S PCGS MS65 Toned Morgan Dollar
by coinman_23885
06/30/15 11:38 AM
Comics Marketplace
Some Random Gold; Creepy Robot Sex cvr, Vault of Horror
by Shrevvy
11:34 PM
Various Comics (Spawn Ms. Marvel, GI JOE, Xfactor, Spiderman and MOAR)
by CJ
11:04 PM
How about some Silver Age Spidey's!
by Spider-Dan
10:50 PM
Marvel 30 Cent Price Variants and Some Keys!!!
by Nick's Comics
09:19 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.