Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Gods 7 First Steppenwolf $75 shipped by comicdey     46 seconds ago

Thor 166 beater reader but complete $2 when combined with other books?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Those Not-So-Terrible 2's -- Let's see 'em! by MrBedrock     3 minutes 41 seconds ago

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Phantom Stranger No. 5 (1952) by piper     4 minutes 52 seconds ago

It looks like we have a consensus. Thanks everyone!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: A 'Terrible' re-visitation of Steve Ditko's ASM # 2 cover . . . by Michael (OML)     7 minutes 9 seconds ago

Fantastic!!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Is Having the Highest Graded Copy a Good Investment? by VintageComics     8 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MrBedrock Originally Posted By: VintageComics
Was Action #1 tougher to find than Marvel #1 back in the 80's and 90's (or up until then)?
Not necessarily, but it was certainly from my perspective. I had four
Comics General
Jump to new posts Need some help to figure this out by elektra101     10 minutes 24 seconds ago

New Suicide Squad #1 came back 9.8 white pages. SECOND printing.

But when I look at others on Ebay they look the same. Any help would be great
as I must be missing something.

If you click you can
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by the_Greatest     10 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JAM_NYCGary Sanchez Monument Park watch:

3 for 4, 2b, HR (10), 4 RBI

And it's only the 6th inning...

His WAR is higher than Travis Shaw's!!!

Sweet googly moogly!!!

Sp
Jump to new posts Comics for Sale by igordesign23     10 minutes 44 seconds ago

Kudos:
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8861519#Post8861519

PayPal only
Shipping $6.25 up to 3 books. Buy 4 and get free shipping.
US Only - Outside US, please contact me first.
Re
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America High Grade Bronze! 9 CGC Slabs by rufus t. firefly     11 minutes 5 seconds ago

For prices lowered a lot!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by MustEatBrains     12 minutes 21 seconds ago

Wonder if I overreacted on this one. Had a high bidder on a CGC 9.8 WD weekly 2. Not a big dollar book. He messages me a few days ago asking if I ship in a box for protection. I reply in the affirmative adding with lots of bubble wrap. No harm a
Jump to new posts Re: 60+ Keys, Firsts, Classic Covers + More, Even a Price Variant by cortown71     16 minutes 14 seconds ago

Take em ASM annual 1 and x-men 18a per pm.
Jump to new posts Re: Cheap Crime! CDNP, Crimes By Women and Fox Giant by porcupine48     16 minutes 57 seconds ago

freaking postal strike.....
aGIANT hassle
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil 1 CGC 3.5 with a Q by SpideyFein     17 minutes 35 seconds ago

For those tempted, I'll try to make it easier.

$600 Shipped!!

Foggy would approve this message
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Day Auction - MP 15 and Dr Doom Lot by HighStakesComics     20 minutes 15 seconds ago

Bid $50 on both lots
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Jaydogrules     21 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Fastballspecial Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: AweandlorderAll that stuff is speculative at best.
Its the What If issue Marvel should really publish (maybe make it a "retail incentiv
Jump to new posts Re: SCREAM COMICS #17 (1947) by porcupine48     23 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comicdeyI know that girl
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Books Stores in Denver by Brandon Shepherd     27 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SmokinghawkFWIW, there's a Comicon in Colorado Springs this weekend.

I just got back from this show, Neal Adams is there but they're really weren't many comic book booths. It was mostly art and costume apparel
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread by atomic1950s     28 minutes 5 seconds ago

Rick is once again super fun to deal with and always comes through whether buying or selling to him.

THANKS!
Jump to new posts Re: End of Summer On-Going Sale - Best Prices In Town - Slabs, Keys, Hi-Grade, Etc. by Nikelspot     29 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NikelspotFantastic Four #13 CGC 8.0 OW/W - 1st Watcher - Fantastic Copy

Asking Sold! via PM

Sold!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd String DC Sci-Fi by Dr. Love     32 minutes 28 seconds ago

Always loved this book, JT. It's just beautiful. Great execution on the sand.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: I know they are not coins, but by physics-fan3.14     40 minutes 39 seconds ago

Well, can't really comment on the mint practices. It is what it is.

All I'll say is, don't fall for perceived scarcity, marketing hype, and atrocious so-called "artwork". Within a couple of months, the premiums will start to come down and
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by Antpark     41 minutes 43 seconds ago

Been wanting this for a while, so I'm stoked I was finally able to pick one up!

Put it together and plugged it in

Everything works perfectly.
Looks great (even if the picture doesn't exactly
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by CrocHntr     42 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mijael.Levy

Nice one! Such a tough book to find, and one with lots of historical importance. Congrats!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You CGC by takeyourlemons     42 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: elektra101Sorry I didn't take any pics at CGC. I'll take a few with my cell phone next time.
Grading was TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT on moderns for sure I felt. Silver age was good at least.
I'll try to put pics up on me
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid question by JohnFranklin     42 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Turtle Originally Posted By: araknospider Originally Posted By: Grantley Goddard Originally Posted By: araknospider Originally Posted By: JtwpanteraAll comics that you submitted to be graded go on an in
Page 1 of 18 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1852-O gold $1 PCGS xf45 $325
by BAJJERFAN
09:24 AM
eBay: RARE Toho Planning, Inc Japanese Current Coin Album #201 w/80 coins
by stldanceartist
08:25 PM
Some gold, silver and commems
by MatthewM750
08/24/16 09:11 PM
EBAY SALES-final 3 days-silver/commems/
more

by jackson64
08/24/16 03:49 PM
Comics Marketplace
Comics for Sale
by igordesign23
WTB: Long Halloween, Dark Victory, HUSH, Haunted Knight Artwork
by Mr. Machismo
07:52 PM
3 Day Auction - MP 15 and Dr Doom Lot
by Warren Oates
06:54 PM
Cheap Crime! CDNP, Crimes By Women and Fox Giant
by rjpb
06:26 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.