Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Our Love Story 5 by Ryan.     28 seconds ago

Reposting this at a much reduced price.

Our Love Story 5. Steranko's only romance story. Fine-.

$35 shipped.

Jump to new posts Re: Son of Shiznit: Those Crazy Promotionals! by MrBedrock     1 minute 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comicparadoxLucky Fights it Through?
No such Lucky.
Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: BUNKY'S MASSIVE HOLIDAY 25% OFF SALE 400 BOOKS! by Primetime     4 minutes 1 second ago

Time for Christmas shopping
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: Coverless SA KEYS - AV1,4, B&B28, FF1, IH1,181, SC4,22,ST110,TOS39 by AGGIEZ     4 minutes 14 seconds ago

bump
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Words That Just Pop Into Your Head by MetalPSI     8 minutes 49 seconds ago

Unagi
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a forum member by coinman_23885     10 minutes 10 seconds ago

I like Bill and miss chatting with him. My understanding is that he has taken a hiatus himself. I PMed all of the information (e.g. website, etc.) that I have.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by FormerReader     12 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ygogolakThere's now a BIN for about the price of the high auction, so if they want it, it's there. If multiples bid it up past that BIN, it will become fishy.

Agreed!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread by Jaydogrules     13 minutes 20 seconds ago

Looks like ASM 688 is on the move again.

9.8:

http://item.ebay.co.uk/232160404467?item...c=nt&rmvSB=true

That will probably turn out to be a good deal for that buyer, considering how rarely 9.8's come up for sale and
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What do bad guys eat? by oakman29     14 minutes 45 seconds ago

They go to Joker in the Box.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman 189??? by Vexsus     14 minutes 49 seconds ago

I'm that someone. Scarecrow is and has always been my favorite Batman villain since growing up with the animated series in the 90's. When I started to collect comics four years ago, Batman 189 was the first book I bought. I might be biased but I do n
Jump to new posts Re: A Small Holiday Thread: Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold by skypinkblu     17 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Deadlift Collect.I already talked to the administrator. DLC is a group of multiple people that I joined.

So you are MSCM34?
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Bronze Horror Thread by oakman29     20 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CrushinGame Originally Posted By: takeyourlemons Quote:i have never seen a true NM witching hour #10, what a tough cover.....

So the well has run dry of stored scans...Oh well, it was good while it las
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Do we live in a post-factual world? by Lucky Baru     22 minutes 29 seconds ago

Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SquareChaos' modern sale by SquareChaos     23 minutes 20 seconds ago

This series was at the top of my to-read list every month during the initial volume's run - those first 25 issues are something special.

The Manhattan Projects (Vol. 1) #1 - 25 (#1 is a 1st print, there are two issues each for #2, #3
Jump to new posts WTB: Kingdom Come set by ciorac     25 minutes 12 seconds ago

Need one for a customer in the shop. Raw is what I'm looking for

Thanks,

Bill
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: If you were having this Kingdom Come Superman kit painted... by The Brain     26 minutes 39 seconds ago

Will we see the finished product.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ACtions Comics 242 cgc 8.0 @ $24K with 1 week to go by Sqeggs     26 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NoManCan't there be something in the book not visable in an oline picture that makes it an 8.0? Or if you're gonna bid on a pricy book you order the grader notes?

That's what I do.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Marvel CGC: Giant Size FF #4, MSH 18, ST110, DD1, TOS46, & MORE by 1p36DSA     27 minutes 6 seconds ago

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Your Flagship book? by path4play     27 minutes 9 seconds ago

Well this thread is interesting - it seems each flagship book is based on much more of a personal connection (and the variety of books shown here demonstrates it) than a typical "top 10" or best ever list.

So here is my story, similar in m
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Montreal Mini-Comiccon (Dec. 10-11, 2016) by KEY ISSUES Comics     27 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: porcupine48
Really? Cool!

My condolences by the way. I just heard the bad news.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts FS Moderns - High Grade Marvels, Image, Walking Dead by stinkowhiff     28 minutes 19 seconds ago

I have a large listing of modern books for sale. Please see my ebay ID for feedback if you're interested (coleminecomics). Let me know via PM if you would like to see any pics.

trumps PM.

Shipping is $5.00 for as many boo
Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation policy discussion by MetalPSI     28 minutes 31 seconds ago

Baa?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: I wish this place could get back on track. by comicdonna     29 minutes 33 seconds ago

I didn't see the missing posts but, I do know that if one post in a thread is removed, it takes all of the reply's too. It's highly possible that the moderator's intent was to remove just one post.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst? by grebal     31 minutes 13 seconds ago

Yeah, I just edited my post to mention the Romero's that popped my zombie cherry decades ago.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel's LEGION TV show by FX (2017) by accessndx     31 minutes 30 seconds ago

I gotta admit, this is one of those shows that I wasn't expecting.....but am very excited to see.
Page 1 of 17 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Did you know people buy/sell coins on Bonanza? I didn't...but I do now!
by stldanceartist
12/03/16 04:23 PM
Wanted Isle of Man 1/2 Sovereigns
by Zebo
12/03/16 12:24 PM
2006-W Gold American Eagle 20th Anniversary set - all NGC MS/PF69
by AlanLastufka
11/30/16 03:20 PM
FS: PAMP 10g. Gold Bar, Brand New, Priced Below Market $391.00 -SOLD-
by dragon
11/29/16 01:07 PM
Comics Marketplace
FS Moderns - High Grade Marvels, Image, Walking Dead
by stinkowhiff
SquareChaos' modern sale
by SquareChaos
John Byrne/Warlock/Spider
-Man - Marvel team Up Page FS

by Silver Surfer
04:21 PM
3 Day Slab Sale - PPSSM #64, X-Factor #24, New Mutants #26 & #87 + more!
by kimik
04:11 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.