Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: 17.5% - A ridiculous buyers premium for a less than attentive and extremely slow customer service? by wdrob by Conder101     16 seconds ago

Quote:Seller's fees aren't and never have been as high as 20% for Heritage signature coin sale consignments.
True but they will be eventually. 20% is already the standard in Europe with some at 21.5% (Plus a 15% VAT if the coin is delive
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman 234 Club by bb8     18 seconds ago

I got a low-grade copy of that!

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Superman #75 CGC 9.8 Fourth Print by Brandon Shepherd     1 minute 7 seconds ago

Recap of Page One

1) Overstreet Price Guide: 40th Edition (2010) Sealed Hard Cover. Hero Initiative Edition reproducing the cover to Conan #1. Price: $35 shipped

2) Superman II Topps Trading Cards Box with Sealed Wax Packs. Pric
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Video of Cop Murdering Man. by Forbush-Man     2 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bronzillaI'm 100% regretting posting that outdated DOJ report on violent crime stats.

I understand and support your position 110%.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Unbreakable by Jking3437     2 minutes 24 seconds ago

Love this movie, most of the movie was shot in philadelphia, and the area where Bruce willis' house Is in my old neighborhood manayunk. I actually went to grade school across the street from the park scene
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the Whiz #1 coming up in HA the prettiest 3.0 ? by Frank Mozz     3 minutes 8 seconds ago

So am I off when I say 50k is on the high side for a 2.5 (depending on the date of the last sale)? Based on the last sale 40ish seems about the cmv?( please no posts.... I know its what someone will pay that is cmv) But just trying to get the about,
Jump to new posts Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure by Captain_Pike     3 minutes 8 seconds ago

Typical Zack Snyder trailer.
If WB/Snyder really wanted to create a grim, serious movie...film BvS in Black & White, like Schindler's List!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED BUYER LIST by wombat     4 minutes 46 seconds ago

I bet Florida got right on that. They probably have a t shirt squad.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015 by joeypost     5 minutes 52 seconds ago

I have to tell you I was blown away by everything associated with this show.

Great people everywhere. I have had more people apologize for bumping into me or getting in the way this weekend than i have in the last 10 years in the States. Y
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Spring 2015 clearance sale: 30% off on purchases of five by jimjum12     7 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pickycollectorDaredevil #92 VF/NM: $25 (OSPG $30)

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Big Dip! by Sandflea     10 minutes 5 seconds ago

HBD!!!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Slab Game by Ditch Fahrenheit     10 minutes 30 seconds ago

New round in 15 minutes.
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by skypinkblu     10 minutes 30 seconds ago

Sky is boring, that's the problem. Bobbi might be OK, but we only see her fighting.

I'm beginning to like the Wonder Twins better than Coulsen and that's sad.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Egg's UG's and more-Box #2-rarities by EggsAckley     11 minutes 22 seconds ago

Thouroughly Ripped with the Fabuous Furry Freak Brothers, 1978, full color, first print, completely intact, NMish, absolutely the highest graded copy I have ever seen....................................$39.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: So there are two ladies throwing webs... isn't that like... by seanfingh     12 minutes 40 seconds ago

Well, my collection is better, but that is neither here nor there.

Jump to new posts Re: Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show? by HarveySwick     14 minutes 2 seconds ago

That's Stone.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Some Newps on my site, toned Morgans, toned Merc by blu62vette     15 minutes 4 seconds ago

1882-CC GSA NGC 66 Toned

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel's Hidden Gems by Comicopolis     16 minutes 36 seconds ago

The black and white reprint version.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I love how... by ComicConnoisseur     17 minutes 39 seconds ago

To bronzilla.
What do you think of the Stanley Kubrick moon landing hoax stuff?

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Nose Hair by Forbush-Man     18 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonDid you ever have a cockatiel gnawing in and around your ear? ~snip, snip, snip~

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: REDUCED: Avengers 55 CGC 8.5 - $400 Shipped US by manetteska     19 minutes 0 seconds ago

Price reduced.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by I Am Batman     19 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: I Am Batman Originally Posted By: I Am Batman Originally Posted By: I Am Batman Originally Posted By: I Am Batman Originally Posted By: I Am Batman Originally Posted By: I Am Batman Originally
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Venom Lethal Protector #1 Lot (9.9 Red, 9.8 Red SS, Gold Variant, & Black Error) by dane323     19 minutes 41 seconds ago

Wow, that is quite the set! Good luck!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by Comicopolis     19 minutes 43 seconds ago

Burnley down to 10 men.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The road towards a Comic Quiz game on these Boards.... by stanley1883     19 minutes 45 seconds ago

Only have 15 people who filled out the survey. Come on folks, I nned more responses so we can get this thing off the ground. Please fill out the survey
Page 1 of 23 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Want to buy Portugal Certified coins!!!!!
by netfobia
04:31 AM
Want to buy Captain Crunch 1 oz silver coin!!!
by ladyofkaeleer
12:43 AM
Roosevelt Dimes 1950-Date, Proof Issue Registery Set For Sale
by tsimmons
04:19 PM
FSH: 5 1/10 2015 BU AGE $685 dlvd
by BAJJERFAN
01:51 PM
Comics Marketplace
Brand New Super High Grade Magazines Saturday Afternoon on PedigreeComics.com!!
by Captain_Tripps
Venom Lethal Protector #1 Lot (9.9 Red, 9.8 Red SS, Gold Variant, & Black Error)
by numeriK
09:34 AM
CLOSED - Some GA and Platinum books
by archiefan
09:06 AM
Tom Strong 1 signed by Alan Moore
by Ryan.
08:47 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.