Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Submission Advertising by Buzzetta     2 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanetmy latest shipment had a little more peanuts and bubble wrap than I wanted

I'm shipping so much nonsense lately that I am running out. I welcome bubble wrap. I will gladly take it. Lawn bags ful
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: One book tonight: Rangers Comics 26 7.0 OW/W by mrmitchgro     3 minutes 32 seconds ago

Crime Suspenstories 17 CGC 6.5 C/OW $300

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre- Hero Marvels!!!! by adamstrange     6 minutes 4 seconds ago

Congratulations, Jimbo.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman # 1 - Where Are All The High Grade Copies ? by Moondog     6 minutes 9 seconds ago

I've owned 3 copies of Supes 1.

The Windy City was stained (wet glass ring on FC) and 1/3 of the spine was split.

I had a coverless copy with the coupon clipped off the CF.

I had another copy that was removed fr
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Recently acquired proof sets had some color in them. :) by KeyMan64     7 minutes 5 seconds ago

Feel free to grade or comment away. I like them.
They are not CAM or DCAM so these are not fantasy photos
and they actually look like this in hand.

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: THE COMPLETE KIRBY BLACK HOLE STRIP by Dave Aikins     7 minutes 47 seconds ago

Thank! I've been wanting to see all of these for years. One thing everyone has to realize is that there is a a lot of Mike Royer work going on here. Mike was at Disney at the time, and was the one that got Jack involved in the project. Mike had to do
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 24 Marvel Treasuries and DC Collectors Editions 74 hour auction by toro     8 minutes 7 seconds ago

$36
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: another Tampa comic con report by Count Zero     9 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Miracleman 24, 9.8 slabbed
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Has anyone been to the X shows this tour? by shadroch     10 minutes 26 seconds ago

If so, please PM me. Thanks.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Global Temperature Hottest On Record by kav     11 minutes 26 seconds ago

Hey the warmers are taking 100 years and claiming significance for something that takes thousands of years to verify.
Even were it true that the Earth has warmed in the past 100 years that means nothing in the time span climate is measured in.
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Request an NGC Registry Set - Updated 07/31/2015 by Jay Carr     11 minutes 52 seconds ago

Hello again Ali.

The Central American Republic 1/2 Escudo (1824-1849) series has a Costa Rica CounterStamp Pedigree that can not be slotted.

The CounterStamp exists for all available years. Can slots be added for these? Below a
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: BOSTON COMIC CON 2015! July 31st - August 2nd, 2015 by comicartfan     12 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JunkdrawerSunday morning I was the first vendor into the con. Walked around the artist alley and saw who was there and figured to get a book or 2 signed. This was a first for me and since I wanted to have CGC witness, it m
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men 105-143 complete run singles CGC 9.4-9.8 all white pages - going fast by diestler     12 minutes 31 seconds ago

bump for final round of price drops before these listings close
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Centaur Comics by adamstrange     13 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: G.A.torfirst half of run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLL2dxYq14&feature=youtu.be

Visually enticing but lacked character development. Could use a better soundtrack.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Wars: Which Titles You Picking Up? by ShawnDeath     13 minutes 47 seconds ago

Pleasantly surprised by Renew Your Vows.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Junk Donkey     15 minutes 4 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cilla Black R.I.P. by The Black Hand     20 minutes 24 seconds ago

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by walclark     20 minutes 47 seconds ago

Got some books back today from CGC. I'll try to share a few over the next few days. First up:

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I need 5 Fantastic Four facts by jaybuck43     20 minutes 55 seconds ago

One of my favorites from "Dial B for Blog" is this comparison of the FF and Doc Savage which REALLY looks like was the looks inspiration for the FF's original design.

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Strange Adventures 110 by comicjack     21 minutes 1 second ago

Love that greytone 4.0/4.5 for me
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil Double Cover by kav     21 minutes 16 seconds ago

The holiest of grails: Action #1 with dbl cover, dbl every wrap.
essentially 2 Action #1's
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 5 once-prestigious jobs that are now B-List by shadroch     23 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseurIf these 5 professions are going down salary wise,than why go to college?

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by Johnny545     23 minutes 35 seconds ago

So Jay I scanned AIWW 20 and realized after scanning one story, with my antiquated scanner that takes forever, that it was the wrong one...

Will try to get the right one later this week.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Superman Unchained #3 cover art by Jim Starlin on Ebay by Swartzisgod     23 minutes 43 seconds ago

One day left.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead #1 SS CGC 9.8 Signature Series Signed by Robert Kirkman by ZGagnon     24 minutes 36 seconds ago

That's the fancy stuff. Glws
Page 1 of 20 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
2015 7 Coin Proof Libertad Set W/All COA,s
by bender9876
07:27 PM
WANTED: 1864 half eagle
by LuckyOne
02:30 PM
4-pc American Liberty Unopened Box $7200 From VDB Coins-SHIPPED
by VDB Coins
07:07 AM
GreatCollections Coin Auctions Sunday (& Every Sunday) - Highlights Posted
by ianrussell
01:00 AM
Comics Marketplace
24 Marvel Treasuries and DC Collectors Editions 74 hour auction
by shadroch
Walking Dead #1 SS CGC 9.8 Signature Series Signed by Robert Kirkman
by Sensei Ryan
Spidey 135 9.8 OW/W
by bighairjer
INCREDIBLE HULK 181 CGC 7.0 WHITE
by jsilverjanet
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.