Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by The Resurrection     58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vader2001 Originally Posted By: The ResurrectionWas Thanos quest any good?

Yes it was!

Also the seller of that book is a member here. Yes, I know James. I will try and find a trad
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Holy *spoon* FF #1 9.8 Found and Signed!!!! by RockMyAmadeus     1 minute 1 second ago

By the way...the second most famous coin in US history, the 1913 Liberty nickel, exists in only 5 examples. (Boy, that was an awkward line.)

One of the people who owned a specimen, in the 40's and 50's, was J. V. McDermott.

He
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by paperheart     1 minute 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: greggyMy Black Panther 1 CGC 9.8 sold for $552

one man's junque becomes another man's junk
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gene Simmons declares rock n' roll is dead! by BassGMan     1 minute 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: BassGManGene, the way I take this.... you are just getting old. After you get to an age, nothing is going to surprise you anymore. You have been through the new sounds and the new sig
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: LOGAN'S RUN #6 CGC 9.8 W Don/Maggie Thompson by retrothecollector     1 minute 31 seconds ago

pm sent
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by delekkerste     1 minute 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AriamusMy brother was at that game.

Originally Posted By: AriamusI was watching hockey...

I'm going to the first leg of the Eastern Conference semi-finals
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Evil within by Branget     2 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bronzillaThis thread is riveting.

I guess I could include spoilers but it really only comes down to post count.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: FSU vs. Louisville by FormerReader     3 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AriamusThis game was proof that there is no god. Despite all the craziness you mentioned, Famous Rapeiss and the Criminoles still won the game...

I know that must be frustrating for you.

Go Noles!
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by paperheart     3 minutes 16 seconds ago

any chance this thread can go back to discussing probation issues?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Several hundred high grade books including a bunch of keys! by Gsims718     5 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1CoolWhat If 105 - NM+ (had me on the fence with a 9.8) - $25

Take it
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ms Marvel 1 ownership poll by manetteska     6 minutes 48 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buried or Cremated? by MetalPSI     9 minutes 15 seconds ago

I want to be entombed and mummified
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM: Fantastic Four 52 by blue808     9 minutes 29 seconds ago

Thanks in advance ...

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILDER-FILLED by accessndx     13 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kagenishhas anyone seen the huge justice league Easter egg

You mean the mural? Purty cool IMO.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Los Angeles OA Dinner/Get Together by drdroom     16 minutes 2 seconds ago

If its at Mankuta's Hollywood pad I am probably yes, but if its at Pacific Palisades probably no...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by The Resurrection     16 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: topnotchmanValue track 7/17 Ms. Marvel 1 held hostage That worked in your favor
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special 1st Squirrel GirlNo by The Resurrection     20 minutes 40 seconds ago

Free shipping in the U.S, book is here today only.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by manetteska     22 minutes 8 seconds ago

Hawkman #4
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Price Tier IF ... by DoveCity187     24 minutes 32 seconds ago

magazine
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: No more Foxing around: Complete run of WEIRD COMICS, 1940-1942! by Bunky Brian     24 minutes 55 seconds ago

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics 258 - Supergirl revealed! (CGC 8.5) by Silver     25 minutes 17 seconds ago

That is a great under appreciated book! Nice copy!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: What I Lost. by bagofleas     26 minutes 52 seconds ago

I've also let off of continuing to bid on books in the past, only to see them sell for way more than I would have eventually been willing to pay.

In some cases, I got a later shot at an equivalent copy and got it for quite a bit less and w
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Is it Illegal to Artificially Tone Coins? by coinman_23885     28 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr. Smith GuesserHmmm. I would think it that implies collector value. There is no standard legal definition of "numismatic" that I can find. The definition above is from Black's by the way.

I think you could als
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Might as well toss my hat in the ring . . . PGM Ms. Marvel #1 by bighairjer     29 minutes 2 seconds ago

8.5 - maybe a bit lower depending whats going on with upper left corner on back cover.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Boardwalk Empire Final Season - last walk around the pier by drbanner     29 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BassGManAny chance little Tommy knew Nuck killed his father? I wasn't sure about Tommy's motivation but otherwise great ending.
Yeah, there's a chance since "someone" revealed the location of his father's body to get
Page 1 of 24 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Grummett Art For Sale - pages w/Starfire, Black Widow, Tigra, more
by Viking001
Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special 1st Squirrel Girl
by The Resurrection
11:42 AM
B&B 30,GL 1, & Swamp Thing 37 on eBay
by tigers comics
11:38 AM
FS: Four Color 199 The Sheriff of Bullet Valley by Barks
by drbanner
10:53 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.