Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by STORMSHADOW_80     5 seconds ago

Modern Prescreen Slow Boat
Rec'd 1/28
Scheduled for grading 3/18

Modern Slow Boat
Rec'd 3/23
Still not verified

Economy Slow Boat
Rec'd 3/23
Still not verified
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Kanan: The Last Padawan by krighton     14 seconds ago

April Fools Day!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Going Clear: Scientology by kav     31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Weird Paper Originally Posted By: fantastic_four... something that actually does improve the lives of the people who follow it. So other than living by a serious of deluxe fortune-cookie platitudes, have their lives b
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Lonzilla     31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TacoWho in center city Philly grabbed TWD #100 3rd print that was there?

You left behind I Kill Giants #1-#7.

Wasn't me, I go there Wednesdays if I can make it / find parking
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE MICRONAUTS #8 by whetteon     1 minute 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Marty MannIn checking the CGC Census it appears that there are 107 graded copies of
MICRONAUTS #8 but only 4 of MARVEL SPOTLIGHT Vol 2 #9 (one of which
is mine).

mm

Nobody wants your nappy
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Photos, Photos, Photos as far as the eye can see. by The Black Hand «     2 minutes 1 second ago

Slowly but shirley and don't call me Shirley, it's coming along.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Germanwings crash mystery by Official Chris S.     2 minutes 14 seconds ago

Yea that was what prompted my post. I have to imaging this will ruin themů
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FEAR TWD TV SHOW --- Official Discussion Thread by sharkbait     2 minutes 15 seconds ago

The Walking Dead is so boring. Bad writing and horrible acting.

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by whetteon     4 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joe_collector Originally Posted By: Greatest LanternSo back to captain carrot for a moment. Is there room for this book to grow

I see what you did there.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Listen up, newbs! by porcupine48     4 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: thirdgreenhamWhoa! Hold up!!

Stop derailing this thread, folks.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Green Lantern 87 CGC graded or Raw 9.4 or Higher by ryanraider     5 minutes 1 second ago

I am looking to buy Green Lantern 87 CGC Graded or Not!!! I will pay a very fair price for it. This book will not be flipped. It will go straight to my collection and will be passed down to my kids once I have them.

Please send me a pm i
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by AGGIEZ     5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joeypostNot bad for a book listed as VF/NM by a reputable dealer.

Beautiful book Joey!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The quality of posts in the Water Cooler suck big ones by wombat     5 minutes 39 seconds ago

Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Junk Donkey     6 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: porcupine48 Originally Posted By: Junk DonkeyRun run run little Porcupine
are you threatening me!?

Yes. I am threatening to outpost you.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Coppers Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by whetteon     6 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMyPeeps Originally Posted By: whetteonCrisis on Infinity Earths #7 9.8 @ $80 & 21 watchers? Something is up. Someone spill the beans!
Word is they killed Supergirl in that book.

Yes, yes,
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: O'Barr's "The Crow" love by Bosco685     6 minutes 15 seconds ago

Spoiler Content
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Valiant first appearances (quick version for beginners) Now with pictures! by Hekla     6 minutes 57 seconds ago

FYI - for those of us that read digital copies, Comixology has a sale on X-O, original and new series; 99 cents per issue or bundles that are 73% off.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday DavidTheDavid! by DavidTheDavid     8 minutes 48 seconds ago

Thanks, everyone.

Was a good day.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Affordable Early GA Actions + Superman #1 Page by StingerMcK     10 minutes 11 seconds ago

That 19

GLWTS!
Jump to new posts Trashcollectors dumpster delights by trashcollector     11 minutes 50 seconds ago

Very nice with white pages
$300 shipped paypal

[img]http:// [/img]

$295 shipped paypal
[img]http:// [/img]
Jump to new posts Re: Low to Midgrade sales thread some minor keys by Gsims718     12 minutes 54 seconds ago

10% off remaining books.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Minor keys and such by Gsims718     13 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ryan. Originally Posted By: Ryan.Tank Girl 1

My bad. !!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: What are the journals? by STORMSHADOW_80     15 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Storm ShadowThats a good question. These losers need to be banned forever

Whoa. Just saw your avatar and name thought it was myself
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Rare is really getting rare! by Bo_Hogg     15 minutes 49 seconds ago

2014 was by far the worst year for me finding rare comics since I started this journey in 1991. You guys did not see me much on here last year because I had nothing to post! All the places that I find rare comics are drying up. The conventions are of
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Accepting submissions for Emerald City, Wonder Con, Mega Con, Star Wars! by SpiderJunkie     16 minutes 34 seconds ago

PM sent
Page 1 of 24 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Over 20 certified bust and seated coins, take a look!
by USMoneylover
Today at 03:14 PM
FSH- Nikon D3100, Nikon Macro Lens, plus more!
by Deerefan8420
Today at 12:44 PM
Three nice graded coins, Proof/Mint sets, and BU Cent Rolls
by stldanceartist
Today at 12:14 AM
Quality Numismatic Literature - Deluxe Pittman, Eliasberg, Norweb, and more!
by CBJesse
Yesterday at 09:07 PM
Comics Marketplace
Trashcollectors dumpster delights
by trashcollector
11 minutes 19 seconds ago
WTB Amazing Spider-Man 648 Blank Variant
by spideyfan68
24 minutes 2 seconds ago
Fantastic Four #122 High Grade
by Biographer75
26 minutes 29 seconds ago
wizard magazines
by Foreman
Today at 04:54 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.