Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by porcupine48     2 minutes 17 seconds ago

That was an awesome FF option....
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.6 Early Black Friday Forum Deal $1000 Shipped!! by Awax     2 minutes 27 seconds ago

More than 75 posts

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal by Ditch Fahrenheit     3 minutes 37 seconds ago

Ok...then you have my unqualified .

So 55 is the number to beat.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post a MS67 or better coin by leeg     4 minutes 48 seconds ago

67FB
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts whyare pillar 8 reales so rare in true UNC.condition with no hairlines/cleaning? by michael     6 minutes 9 seconds ago

and i am talking about wholesome coins in true unc. with no corrosion, porosity or hairlines
with original surfaces

and................................

thanks in advance for the replies
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Jim Cheung rates? by J.Sid     15 minutes 35 seconds ago

Demand should dictate his prices, and it appears that there is a lot of demand.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILDER-FILLED by aman619     16 minutes 51 seconds ago

Crisis is coming!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 3...2...1.......Fergerson..... by porcupine48     17 minutes 55 seconds ago

I agree to stay out of this.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Ever done work for a famous person? by porcupine48     27 minutes 25 seconds ago

I threw up on Alanis Morissette. Before the fame.
I carried a Guitar case for.Johny Ramone....Marky Ramone and the Intruders stayed at my friends cottage and I BBQed for them.
Did roadie work for Tragically Hip and once got a cup of tea for
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sensation Comics #1 -C/OW-1.8 & Superman #2 OW/W-2.5 by RickyBobby     30 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Peter in PortugalYou should sell me your 29

I might have to if I can't find these books a new home
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Leader's Report on his visit to the Virginia Comic Con, 23 Nov 2014 by Primetime     31 minutes 6 seconds ago

Always look forward to reading your reports. Thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Jurassic World trailer hits the web by Meeklo     31 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguiniso the old man that created the island is dead.

is the fly guy going to be in it? Complete new cast. And the Company that made the park, Ingen went bankrupt and
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Huge list Keys Wanted by Primetime     32 minutes 16 seconds ago

Fun want list. I have about a dozen or so of them. Good luck on the search
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by jimjum12     33 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fifties Originally Posted By: jimjum12 Originally Posted By: Flex Mentallo Originally Posted By: jimjum12 Originally Posted By: Norrin's lawyerThanks guys! Did anyone pick-up any of those higher grade
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Baker Romance by 29dukedog     34 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DoohickamabobI recently found this UK version of a Baker romance comic, called Teen-Age Romance #8. It's one of those comics where the interior artwork is not in color, and it's only half as long as a regular comic. But I
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Native American set ... by moneyhoney     35 minutes 28 seconds ago

Chris, what is it to understand about my posts? I don't understand your comment...I posted that from the mint because I thought it was interesting...sigh..
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by porcupine48     37 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GriffI always wanted one. After I bought all the DWOTN at Reno Comicon I still had a smidge of spending money, So this lil gal came home to live with me

Sexy
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This is a positive thread to make Comics General better. by porcupine48     48 minutes 59 seconds ago

Buy a kids comic..give it to a kid...after making sure it's okay with the guardian....just to be safe.Sucks we are in a world were you gotta be careful like that.On both sides.But,still,its worth doing.Do it.
The kids may keep and remember that
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by porcupine48     52 minutes 25 seconds ago

Remember Boozadism?
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Early Scarlet Spider/Kaine appearance appreciation thread. by awakeintheashes     52 minutes 47 seconds ago

Here's a second print
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master! by porcupine48     54 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fifties
A dear friend has a pence copy of that....I covet it.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FF 48 8.5 ow/w $975 Shipped in US $1027 shipped to Canada by Xela     54 minutes 31 seconds ago

Sweet price!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Words That Just Pop Into Your Head by porcupine48     55 minutes 33 seconds ago

Good grief.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Nike Shoe Kombinerar Art, The oöverträffad kvalitet Nike skor by PovertyRow     Today at 01:39 AM

তাই আপনি যদি কমিক বই কি ধরনের সংগ্রহ করবেন?
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Your thoughts on these CC Morgans by MarkVIIIMarc     Today at 01:37 AM

I am new at this but I would like to put in my guess before those in the know do. To see if I am off base.

http://www.coinstudy.com/morgan-silver-dollar-values.html This site is what I am largely basing my opinion on.

I believ
Page 1 of 23 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
SOLD
by PrezErrors
03:40 PM
Rainbow Toned Franklin and Nuclear Toned Lincoln for sale
by PCcoins
09:23 AM
Huge BLACK FRIDAY Sale starting at 12 am November 28th!
by JackieOF
11/24/14 08:28 PM
dave wnuck's mid-november new coin listing and newsletter
by michael
11/24/14 01:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.8 White Pages - Newly Added!!!
by MichaelB1973
12:33 AM
10 Mystery Boxes For Sale
by bubbagump
11:59 PM
Batman #47 Classic Cover & Story
by Westy Steve
11:43 PM
First Issues: X-Men, Silver Surfer & Iron Man In This Sunday’s Auction
by HeritageComics
10:59 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.