Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Best Burger You've Ever Had? by slym2none     2 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PovertyRow Do NOT NOT NOT press down on the burger (or a steak or a chop or any cut of meat.) All this does is forced precious juices out. Put the meat on the cooking surface (pan, barbecue whatever) and at best just move
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2014 Is In Motion by fatlab123     3 minutes 25 seconds ago

My guess is $785.53 thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by Hado     10 minutes 11 seconds ago

Thought you went to bed?

Or was that the shill
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE BLACK & WHITE CLUB: TWD #1 CLUB by oakman29     11 minutes 9 seconds ago

Sign me up.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by Awax     12 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: natevegas Originally Posted By: IntoAnotherHmm...

http://comicsheatingup.net/2014/12/21/big-things-for-enormous-in-2015/
To follow that up this is the tweet everyone should be paying attention to of h
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Christmas Dinner? by slym2none     16 minutes 26 seconds ago

I am looking at BBQ chicken, potatoes au gratin, roasted asparagus, and IDK what else as of yet. Probably some sort of bread/rolls, another veg, and a dessert.

Chrstmas Eve is where I get all the traditionals at, ham & turkey and the like,
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SAGA from Image Comics by dupont2005     17 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: IntoAnotherPretty amazing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRINCE-ROBOT-IV-...=item418648d64e

No, not mine. Wish I had that skill though, I'd be making Lying Cats around the clock! That's pretty damn good work.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What were the best NEW comics you read in 2014 ? by dupont2005     19 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SquareChaos Originally Posted By: marmatVery few titles from Marvel and Dc in your choices

I believe a few have listed Moon Knight... I don't read any of the Big Two anymore, the last new 2014 book
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 10 Non-Commandments by slym2none     20 minutes 55 seconds ago

-slym
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Best/top comic lists and award winners of 2014 by dupont2005     21 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lonzilla Originally Posted By: The AuthorityI thought maybe a separate thread for ongoing "Best of.." and "Top..." lists for 2014 would be cool to see so if you see them, please add them. I think this will also expand
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone use Christmas clubs? by slym2none     23 minutes 8 seconds ago

Who's shill is that, anyway?

-slym
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody know this eBay Seller? smokin_reef by dupont2005     23 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DoohickamabobWhen I've been in a situation like this, where eBay switches its ruling, often what happens is eBay lets the buyer keep the item and get a refund FROM EBAY, but also lets the seller keep the original payment m
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Marvel Experience by CAHokie     24 minutes 11 seconds ago

Well, I'm not going unless you do!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Stolen Comics in the San Antonio area this week by dupont2005     25 minutes 2 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!! by CAHokie     28 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JoannaWhat does "IKR" mean?

"I know, right?"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NBA Thread by dc eng     34 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: dc eng Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseurWith that being said from a Celtic`s perspective the N
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Bob Storms,thank you. by Azkaban     45 minutes 27 seconds ago

Very nice great wife and present Happy Birthday again. Way to go to Bob also
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: It's a "crime" not to post em... Post your favourite Biro covers by Jimmy Linguini     52 minutes 2 seconds ago

Cool, or terrible?

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: X-Force #2 - What am I missing here? by RockMyAmadeus     53 minutes 39 seconds ago

That's still a ridiculous price.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: A Twist on the GTG - 1904 $20 by mikew148     55 minutes 19 seconds ago

I thought the "scruffiness" on the second coin might have kept it from a PL designation.

Hard to tell from pics (PL/DPL especially)

In any event, Great Pick Up and nice "twist"
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by Frisco Larson     57 minutes 39 seconds ago

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 25 Years Ago - 1989 by RockMyAmadeus     58 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut

Wrong year.

But y'all are running out of time for 1989 books. Just a week or so, and we're on to 1990!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Keys/PCH/hot moderns/raw Cronze/hot Silver this thread has it all!!!!! by hermster     Today at 02:24 AM

Some awesome books you have up!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Super-Official CG Cupcake Thread by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 02:18 AM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: For the love of copper by leeg     Today at 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: robec1347No Lee, you should have sold them to me.

Page 1 of 19 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
The Art and Science of Grading Coins - by Jason Poe
by physics-fan3.14
Yesterday at 12:56 PM
FS: Several Morgans and 1835 Half Dime - Free Shipping
by A.Phillips
12/18/14 06:51 PM
FS: Canada 1936 $ NGC MS64 @ Christmas Gift price. SOLD
by agentjim007
12/18/14 05:39 PM
Any Macau / Japan paper money for sale?
by Beebeepan
12/18/14 03:27 AM
Comics Marketplace
Aliens #3 CGC 9.8, #4 CGC 9.6, AvP CGC 9.6, Fantastic Four #72 CGC 9.2 + more
by loboagain
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Sunfire & Big Hero Six 1-3 Consecutive Certification Number Set in CGC 9.8
by JOEY GUNZ
Yesterday at 09:37 PM
9.8 Chew #1 blue lable
by buuduh
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
Low grade keys! Hulk 181, Daredevil 1, and more!
by buuduh
Yesterday at 08:41 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.