Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: GaFlash's Spring Cleaning Comics Sale by GAFLASH     15 seconds ago

BUMP AND RECAP WITH MARKDOWNS

PAGE 1
FLASH 131 6 $20
FLASH 140 6 $20
FLASH 142 6 $20
FLASH 150 6.5 $20
AVENGERS 57 CGC 8.0 SOLD
ATOM 1 CGC 7.5 $425

PA
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by Chris S.     18 seconds ago

So just story question, does it strike anyone else as odd that somehow Rick isn't sick? It seems awfully convenient.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Transcendence by The_Black_Hand     26 seconds ago

Was it the writing or the directing?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay Stan Lee sig? PGX by seanfingh     42 seconds ago

That 238 is a tragedy.
Jump to new posts Re: Copper Bronze odds and ends by ft88     2 minutes 8 seconds ago

Strange Tales $2

Jump to new posts Re: Nova 2 by spracknetch23     2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Nova 3 VG $2

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1907 Wire rim High Relief Saint by BillJones     3 minutes 51 seconds ago

Although I have been a collector for over 50 years, I did not have the financial means to own a High Relief $20 gold during the raw coin (pre 1985) era. My guess is the High Relief coins have thicker edges than the low relief coins. Our hosts could a
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS #42 by THE_BEYONDER     4 minutes 9 seconds ago

Quote:Are newsstand versions more collectable
Hope so.

My current copy....

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Set Expansion Requests April 2014 by Lookin4Newsstands     5 minutes 53 seconds ago

Hi Nicole

If you can add these to The Alex Ross cover set when you get a chance- Thanks! B

Star Wars (2012) 1 (1st printing)
Star Wars (2012) 1 (2nd printing)
Star Wars (2012) 1 (3rd printing)
Star Wars (2012) 1 (
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk Mags by seanfingh     6 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ft88I doubt it but 9.6 or 9.8 might do well over and above grading fees. 9.4 would likely pay for grading and that's it. CGC tends to grade magazines tougher than comics IMO.

I rarely disagree with you, Ed. B
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts GreatCollections - Today - CAC High Relief, Baseball Coins, 1865 $5 and More by ianrussell     6 minutes 44 seconds ago

GreatCollections.comAbout UsConsignContact UsCertified Coin Auctions
www.greatcollections.com
New Coins Listed Daily
Browse CoinsSilver Dollars24-Hour Deals$1,000+ Certified Coins$1-$100 Certifed Coins
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Easter to All: by oakman29     7 minutes 8 seconds ago

Happy Easter everyone.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Manifest Destiny #1 regular & #1 Ottley, 1st Prints by DavidTheDavid     7 minutes 29 seconds ago

Easter morning markdowns!

Thread closes later today.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cap first appearance winter solier by Mark 1     7 minutes 59 seconds ago

I just picked up a variant #6 for cheap in the boards!!!

Yayyy
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze Age Lots Priced to Sell - Fantasy, Adventure Sci Fi / 1969-1981 by faster friends     8 minutes 5 seconds ago

Thanks Robert! And you get the X-Men Mag for FREE
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS by Lookin4Newsstands     9 minutes 7 seconds ago

Also please add full set:

Official Index to The Amazing Spider-Man (1985)
#1-9

Thanks

B
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Happy Easter by The Authority     9 minutes 7 seconds ago

I hope you guys and gals have a great day.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel collection blowout sale by Benjamin Grimm     9 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: spracknetch23Iron Man 76 & 133

Originally Posted By: Jzo34I'll take iron man 31, 33

Originally Posted By: Jzo34Take iron man 87 too

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Just saw the new Captain America, The Winter Soldier by Chris S.     10 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dscythe Originally Posted By: Mark 1 Originally Posted By: dscytheSaw the other day and really enjoyed it! Picked up the first trade for Brubaker's Cap run and am excited to read it.
Really surprising for me
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LoneTree's Feedback Thread by bug33fouf     10 minutes 25 seconds ago

Awesome packing and shipped quick. Thanks for the book.
Jump to new posts Re: Swamp Thing, Marvel & DC Bronze Horror Added (& MP #47 and 48) by DavidTheDavid     10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1CoolI'll take Marvel Premiere 47 & 48.

Thanks, Andrew!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Why do people hate the Green Lantern movie? by Comicopolis     12 minutes 3 seconds ago

It's a six out of ten movie at best - entertaining in parts, not so much in others.

The casting was all wrong.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Negative Kudos by GACollectibles     13 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: GACollectiblesEveryone gets a trophy.
Yeah - basically why the idea is

I don't have one because it is a silly idea.

It was/is a good idea in theory and s
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by awakeintheashes     14 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: awakeintheashes Originally Posted By: kimikSo, did the symbiote bind to Deadpool or Fantomex for the GOTG book?
I believe it's still Flash Tho
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Very Rare BA Signed Portfolios, Frazetta and Barry Windsor Smith!! by Murphman13     15 minutes 57 seconds ago

Wow!
Page 1 of 24 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
GreatCollections - Today - CAC High Relief, Baseball Coins, 1865 $5 and More
by ianrussell
few barbers for your consideration.
by mrkbrown8709
01:19 AM
WTB- 1 real sweet PL Morgan. 1k budget
by KeeNoooo
11:12 PM
Peripheral coins from my collection for sale (US and elsewhere)
by shirohniichan
09:19 PM
Comics Marketplace
Copper Bronze odds and ends
by ft88
Bachalo Shade, Harris Aztek and Pearson Batman (complete story)
by GotSuperPowers?
08:23 AM
2014 WonderCon Sale: The Bunker #1 (Francavilla) & The Life After #1 Early ed.
by vximagine
04:32 AM
WD, Batman 1, ASM 361, Cerebus...This is all over the place!
by NIGHTCRAWLER
11:43 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.