Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: For AKIRA fans... by Nexus     Today at 11:52 AM

Thanks all!

We did the video to promote the sale of Steve's original color guides. Over 300 pieces were made available yesterday and less than 24 hours later, we're almost sold out!:

http://www.felixcomicart.com/ArtistGalleryTi
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by HOTFLIPS     Today at 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: CopperAgeKids Originally Posted By: Mumford's ComicsReceived my 1st negative from a buyer ebay user- jlangii8lu3. His feedback is decent, although he has 4 negatives & 1 neutral in the last 12 months. Customer receive
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: GARRIE GASTONNY sketch opp - Gauging interest! by Robert_L     Today at 11:51 AM

Count me in... art bug caught me...
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1923 Peace Dollar w/ Fun POLL by VPhillips     Today at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: MarkFeldI'm not aware of any PL's awarded by NGC for this date - why were PL options included in the poll?

Because it was my poll.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Small TMNT Comic Lot FS by So-CoAddict     Today at 11:44 AM

I've got a small lot of raw turtle comics Id like to move along. All books are in great condition. Front and back scans are available upon request. Would love to move these as a lot.

Mirage Vol 1
3 (second printing), 8, 9, 10, 11, 31
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: The Store is Open! Marvel~DC~Silver and MORE! Updated 5/11/14 by edgerx     Today at 11:43 AM

2/11/2016 Update

Incredible Hulk 182 Wolverine cameo 1st Crackerjack Jackson
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121891773452?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Iron Fist 1 Iron Fist vs Iron Man
http://www.e
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Original art image by F For Fake     Today at 11:41 AM

Thanks everyone for the advice, much appreciated!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic-themed furniture by Doktor     Today at 11:37 AM

It's actually a really easy project. Took about 3 hours total (the frames didn't need painted) for all 3. It's more tedious than anything. 4 screws to take off the seat portion, about 40 minutes each to pull all the staples loose with a flathead scr
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Fifty Five Years and Counting No my parents did not throw away my comics. Part Two posted by Greenlama by 1950's war comics     Today at 11:35 AM

did your mom throw away your baseball cards
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3/25/2016) by accessndx     Today at 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685New trailer has dropped!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cle_rKBpZ28?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That last scene where Sup
Ask NGC
Jump to new posts Re: NGC's poor customer service by dena     Today at 11:27 AM

Yes, this morning we became aware of a technical issue that was preventing the receipt of some messages. We are working to fix that immediately.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Can you enlarge the certification number? by JollyComics     Today at 11:26 AM

Bingo!

If anyone can see the number, I can report the fraud to Craigslist. It's my hobby.
Ask NGC
Jump to new posts Re: So-Called Dollar Census Question by dena     Today at 11:23 AM

Thanks for your question. You likely have your filter set to MS view.

If you click the filter icon in the upper right portion of the page, you can switch your view to PF instead.

When you click that icon, a dark
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Cheap Rodin Esquejo Mind the Gap Cover on EBay by Solar     Today at 11:22 AM

Just listed this super clean pencil-only cover for auction at less than 1/3 its original cost. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to talk about it offline with any board members before it gets a bid...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371550971
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Any Margot Robbie signings? by Kevlar     Today at 11:21 AM

The books in Toronto were not allowed to go to CGC and had to go CBCS from what I heard.

There is a potential for Robbie in the future...but if something happens at SDCC they won't be able to do comics. Most of the Film Studios do not allo
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Raw Keys/Hi-Grade Books, maybe a slab or two by 1Cool     Today at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: NikelspotSilver Surfer #4 - Classic Big John Buscema Cover - 4.0 VG - Apparent Restoration Amateur Restoration around spine, right edge of front cover.

Asking $50

Can't
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Riverdale on CW (2016) by Liaton-9000     Today at 11:15 AM

As a life-long Archie fan, so far, I am disappointed. I'm rarely disappointed with adaptations.
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16) by Liaton-9000     Today at 11:14 AM

Spoiler Content
Spoiler Content

Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Wind-down offer of 5 vintage 1950s covers by Terry Doyle     Today at 11:12 AM

Hi

I've had five vintage early 1950s covers on Consignment with Will Gabri-El for a while with no takers.

As there's no longer any real need for me to sell these, I've given Will notice that I'll be withdrawing their availabilit
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Question about Forever People #1 Covers by topnotchman     Today at 11:11 AM

I would say the cover stock was of poor quality for the Forever People #1 compared to other cover stock within that time period.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Y the Last Man, Preacher and Scalped pages by jrh208     Today at 11:11 AM

my god I am jealous of that page!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Whitman Gold Key variant appreciation thread. by mttemp     Today at 11:08 AM

No I did not see it darn it. I want a 9.8 for my set si I will hold out for it if there are two. There are a few 9.8 PGX graded also
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age marketplace links by mrmyst     Today at 11:01 AM

I thought I'd post a link to this rare killer book. Cuz it's so awesome.

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.a...6Image1%2Ey%3D0
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED by Sam I am     Today at 10:57 AM

The ratings were up again this week. I hope this show runs for at least 5 years.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT (12/25/15) by He11blazer     Today at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: goldust40Saw TH8 yesterday - the odd thing about QT is his desire to make the films he produces twice the length they need to be. The flick is essentially a whodunit with some elaborate historical trimmings, containing the
Page 6 of 21 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FS: Premium Franklin Set
by agentjim007
09:44 AM
FSE: PMG Graded Small Sized FRN's - $1, $2 and $5 notes - wide variety of dates
by kbsig106
06:52 AM
FS: Large Numismatic Library Covering the Range of U.S. Coinage
by CBJesse
11:10 PM
Graded Russian Palladium 1 oz Coin
by fred13
08:20 PM
Comics Marketplace
WTB Harley/Joker piece
by Diamonddave
02:12 PM
*SIGNED* S Clay Wilson SPOTS FN-VFN 1st Print White Page Underground [Last Gasp]
by ericjmz
12:27 PM
Small TMNT Comic Lot FS
by So-CoAddict
11:44 AM
Cheap Rodin Esquejo Mind the Gap Cover on EBay
by Solar
11:22 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 6.801 seconds in which 6.793 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.