Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Sienkiewicz Moon Knight cover by Hado     Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Word
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Blackhawk 96 (1956), Atlas- Mystery Tales 20 and coverless Sub-Mariner Comics 21 by Hibou     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Now $50 Shipped on the Blackhawk 96...
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: TMNT 3 CGC 9.6 White $180 Shipped by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AntBrown Awesome book man. GLWTS
Thanks man. Yeah, this book grows on you. Def a unique cover. Well, all the early turtles rock!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Anthony Castrillo thread shut down by bcphillips119     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

There has been an Anthony Castrillo Aquman sitting on one of my LCS's shelf for a few months. I found it really random that they would have that since the shop is pretty small...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Lucid Enigma     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I LOVE that Cap comic box
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Point Five     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

So watching the teaser got me to thinking about source material that could hypothetically be mined for a Batman vs Superman movie. I'm trying to think of comic stories where they really went head-to-head... not a brief 'misunderstanding' preceding a
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts This Ain't Funny by CaptBrian1 by CSJournals     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Box of comics or Pandora's box?

I have just acquired a box of comics in plastic/celophane envelope. These were all bought with collecting in mind. Therefore none have been out of the package since purchase ergo not read and are prist
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: UNCANNY X-MEN 297 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGE GOLD PRESSMAN EDITION by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

This book is absolutely killing me. It is one of my personal grails following one of my favorite series the X-Cutioners Song. If only I could find some way to sell abunch of my books for funds for this one.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: SDCC 2014 60's Batmobile....generous bounty!! by comix4fun     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Now that everyone is done with the convention an on their way home...check the WTB list and pass one of these on to me. I will make it worth your time.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Where Monsters Dwell #6 by Illustrious     Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Thanks fellas, I'll update this thread with the grade after I get it back from CGC.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: CGC SS Stan Lee, Neal Adams and more!!! by xjared219x     Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Manbat 1 VF $15

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Chef by mrwoogieman     Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: The_Black_Hand Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: JazzManI've never hated Dustin Hoffman as much as I did in this movie.
That was probably his best performance in decades.

What? Y
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: How to stop rust migration? by ciorac     Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Keep it in a cool dry storage location. I have some books with rusty staples that have not gotten any worse in a long time due to better storage from where they got the rust.
Jump to new posts Re: Nintendo 3ds XL and games by Giroux     Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Jump to new posts SENSATION MYSTERY 110, slabbed CGC 4.0, first issue, DC Golden Age by TigerMan1     Yesterday at 11:07 PM

HELLO ALL.

I'm new to this board, though not to collecting -- been doing that for more than 30 years. Some of you may have dealt with my brother on here; he goes by the handle AtlasT. He says he'll vouch for me, and I've no reason to doubt
Jump to new posts Re: Variety of comics from Golden Age up to Modern. CHEAP! by creeps     Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Godzilla Color Special #1.....VF.....$1
Godzilla #6 of 6.....VF.....$1
The Eternals #12.....VG.....$2
The Eternals #18.....VG.....$2
The Eternals #19.....Fine.....$3

Nova #5.....VG.....$1
No
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of horrific comics by Baker and Cole by comicnoir     Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: comicnoir$100.00 SHIPPED

Good price. Somebody should grab this.

Thanks I think it deserves a new home.
Jump to new posts Re: About 1000 books in alpha order well discounted! Mostly Marvel & DC by comicnut     Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Kid Colt #136 5.0 $3
Jump to new posts Re: Silver/Bronze FF, 70's Horror, (Recap Pg 6), JIM, HOS, 1 off's **SALE** by Jonahmeh     Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Furby Originally Posted By: JonahmehIron Man #3 VG- 3.5 $8.00

You can add it to my earlier stack if it hasn't shipped yet. ;-)

Thank You, Sir
Jump to new posts Re: Jettisoning some weight off the hellicarrier by ShieldAgent     Yesterday at 10:51 PM

that is going to be it for tonight.

I plan to post more tomorrow night after work sometime.

I am open to requests, and don't be afraid to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Thanks
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Joes Journal by adamstrange     Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Doc JoeI don't know, some of the art dealers leave such a bad taste in your mouth,

making a strong offer on a piece - sold last year for 22K now they want 38K for it.

Offering 30 but turned down! (8
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: FINAL RANKING: 2014 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest by Chris S.     Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Thanks to the guys who run the contest I was doing well but missing a few rounds and then getting the strike at the end was a killer.

I look forward to next year!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts High Grade Bronze Avengers x (10) Copies! What are the odds? by Alawson453     Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Picked these up this weekend (Serpent Crown Storyline).

Thought I would share this great pick-up with the family :)

I haven't been to the local swap meet in about a month, but this

weekend luck was with me for sur
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Out-of-context member quotes by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: vaillantYou sure? GA Daredevil is a tough bone, and very well accustomed

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Can I Compete With the Best GA Collections? by adamstrange     Yesterday at 10:43 PM

hkb/tb's set of MMMs is simply marvelous and he occasionally posts images in the GA Forum. More than a decade in the making, it took considerable effort to put together. I've had the privilege to see a number of the books in person and it was quite
Page 6 of 25 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Today: Coin Auctions by GreatCollections - Superb Half Dimes, Morgans and More
by ianrussell
02:05 PM
FSH: Nuclear toned 1969-d pcgs ms64 Kennedy Half dollar, Rainbow Washingtons too
by PCcoins
01:53 PM
1819/8 Capped Bust Half NGC VF30 O-102 on Ebay
by A.Phillips
07/26/14 09:13 PM
Classic Commems, Ancient, Error, 19th and 20th Century Type Coins
by HULLCOINS
07/26/14 03:34 PM
Comics Marketplace
SDCC 2014 Toasty Toy Sale
by Designer Toast
01:17 AM
Sealed DC 3-pack + JIM 109 112 + Superman vs Spidey
by ajaxfarrell
11:25 PM
Action 252, IH 180-2, MP 4, ST 110, AT 25...a few others
by peterpark
11:17 PM
Nintendo 3ds XL and games
by Giroux
11:07 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.