Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I did it all for the greggy by *Bronze age fan*     Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: kavwhoever won please pay immediately!! that way he loses!

Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: CW's Smallville revisited by Revat     Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Michael Rosenbaum Opens Up About His SMALLVILLE Departure And Why He Returned For The Finale

Quote:What exactly led to Rosenbaum's departure? Talking in a lengthy interview with E
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: STARTING ALL OVER by nicka     Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Mondo # 1. Nm. 15

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Three Comics Only---Vampirella #1 & #2---Nova #1 by SOLAR BOY     Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Nova #1--This is a nice CGC 9.2 copy with WHITE PAGES. Its the origin and 1st appearance of Nova. Solid book, hate to see it go but have other things Im paying for. Asking $80

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cdn Whites CLINK datapoint thread by ecgt     Yesterday at 08:07 PM

This is a really fair point, Dan.

Considering that I paid $20 CDN shipped (on eBay!) for an incomplete copy of Joke # 9 earlier this month, I feel like the "joke" is on whoever paid $2200 for that Joke # 3. It's a real head-scratcher (or d
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books by icp004     Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Ghost Town Originally Posted By: icp004 Originally Posted By: Ghost Town Originally Posted By: icp004I apologize in advance for my ignorance on this topic. Are picture frame books any comic where you like pa
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 1 First Print only!! by omegadepot     Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Japan Morning Bump! The bump that ruled the world!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: SALE!! All ZACH HOWARD Original Art Now 25% thru October 9! by Diesel     Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Hey Court - Can we pick these up at NYCC?

Thanks!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Bunch of Rare Stuff. Dahlonega, 95-s Morgans, Capped Half by jtryka     Yesterday at 07:52 PM

If you want any offers, send photos of the bust halves.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel has lost its way by Revat     Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: DavidTheDavidI don't buy much new marvel, but there has been some great stuff in there. But yeah, not necessarily what's selling in large numbers. This last Wednesday, I hit the friendly local comic shop and was just so co
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Marvelous Nerd Year's Eve Dallas 12/29 - 1/1/17 by TheCollector2016     Yesterday at 07:49 PM

-Jason Mewes
-Brian O'Halloran
-Michael Rooker
-Nichelle Nichols
Jump to new posts Re: First Appearances,Some High Grade. Avengers57 ASM129 FF45 Shazam28 HFH1 by TheDynasty     Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: CopperAgeKidstake hulk 271, any copy left at $55
Sorry they're all sold!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Amazing Spider-Man 688 Campbell Variant La Mole Con Edition by Mijael.Levy     Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Hello guys i am selling two ASM 688 Campbell Mexican copies, books are in spanish

Shipping is $7 for one book and $8.50 for two and more

Rules

- No people from negative lists

- Paypal please

- I
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Frostbite Vertigo COmics Williamson Alexander by STLSPIDEY     Yesterday at 07:40 PM

I am going to try and pick one up also.
Looks good.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: *** BIG! MOON KNIGHT SALE + Other Odds & Ends *** by MadGenius     Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: DavidTheDavid Originally Posted By: MadGeniusMARVEL AGE #9
MARVEL AGE #74
MARVEL FANFARE #30, 38-39
NM $6

Take it
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Y: last man #1 - raw - mid to higher grade copy by Harley Troy     Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Not raw, but going for way too cheap in this month's featured auction

http://comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?b...Easp&id=1139543
Jump to new posts Re: ASM Slabs and More! ;) by mosconi     Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Gotham KidThe Spideys are very nice books. Good PQ on them too. They should make any Spidey collector happy.
Beautiful books!
Jump to new posts Re: USA #1 Timely Schomburg WWII Blue Label $1350 by gino2paulus2     Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Gotham KidI hope it went to Gino !

Thanks brother!! didn't go to me though so congrats to whomever it did what a neat book and congrats on the sale!! someday for sure i just hope it's as good looking as this on
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 80's Synth & Retro Electro Music by Doohickamabob     Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: MetalPSIThis is iconic 80's synth for me, and one of the inspirations for my own music. This guy is extremely talented

Vince DiCola

Didn't that guy do the Power Rangers music?
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts RMW Collection of England and Great Britain by rmw     Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Just bought today-1819 crown

After a lot of searching, I was at last able to buy a great George III British crown today, from 1819. these pieces were part of the recoinage which took place after the Napoleonic Wars, using the new steam pow
Jump to new posts Re: Jumbo & Jungle Comics Golden Age For Sale by JB123     Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Friday Night Special Bump. Final Chance Before eBay Store. I appreciate the consideration. JB
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: On your bike! by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: The Store is Open! Marvel~DC~Silver and MORE! Updated 5/11/14 by edgerx     Yesterday at 07:03 PM

9/30/2016 Update

Thor 157 1st Ragnarok
http://www.ebay.com/itm/122160241835?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thor 164 3rd brief Warlock
http://www.ebay.com/itm/112153871683?ssPageName=STRK:MESE
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts 1st Huntress, Metamorpho, 1st cameos of Alpha Flight, Venom, PLANET HULK & MORE! by MattHawes     Yesterday at 06:59 PM

COMICS UNLIMITED eBAY STORE!

I have listed many cool comics on auction: There's comics with the 1st appearances of THE HUNTRESS, METAMORPHO, WITCHBLADE, SILVER SABLE, ALPHA FLIGHT (1st cameo), VENOM (1st cameo), as well as BATMAN
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: RMW Collection of England and Great Britain by rmw     Yesterday at 06:57 PM

I also know of an NGC graded 1947 set, ex Melbourne
Page 6 of 18 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1892 $1 Pcgs 65 Nov 12, 2016 Coin & Currency Auction www.sonnyhenryauctio
ns.com

by sonny henry
10:30 AM
Space4coins - ROMAN EMPIRE STARTING AT 1$
by Space4coins
09/29/16 06:13 AM
WTS Bunch of Rare Stuff. Dahlonega, 95-s Morgans, Capped Half
by planman2014
09/29/16 12:00 AM
FS: 1893 Columbian 50c. PCGS MS63. SOLD
by agentjim007
09/28/16 04:58 PM
Comics Marketplace
Romitaman.com: 200 Amazing ALL-New Higher End Art Pieces JUST ADDED!
by romitaman
An Earth Man on Venus (Avon)
by atomic1950s
11:52 PM
Time to purge.
by shadroch
11:37 PM
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #96 CGC 9.0
by batmanfan13
10:10 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.