Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Lawsuit over Wally Wood Daredevil art by Terry Doyle     Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Bird Originally Posted By: Terry Doyle Originally Posted By: Bird Originally Posted By: Terry Doyle Originally Posted By: BirdWell, I was only relaying the Daily News article, it was very very short.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FSH ~ 1922 Grant with Star Commemorative half PCGS F12 & 1967 SMS Kennedy by saen78     Yesterday at 10:10 PM

USPS Money Order, Check or Paypal (you cover the paypal fees). checks must clear prior to shipment. 5 Day return. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

$510 shipped

1967 SMS Kennedy Birthmark die NGC MS67 Ultr
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by Wall-Crawler     Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Epic Peach Originally Posted By: BeigeThanks Chip - as I said in our PM, and it's worth repeating, I'm listing 60 - 70 per day and I'm done already.
How you list thousands and thousands per year is beyond me.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Strange Adventures 205 by moka07310     Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Thanks all!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION (7/31/15) by The Brain     Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Thanks for posting this ( really ALL of the vids & interviews ), my interest in

seeing this has now peaked.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman adventures Mad Love printings....(It's Harley related!!!) by Real Elijah Snow     Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Ah!!! Thanks so much! It is as I suspected..
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: greggy's feedback thread by Catwomancomics     Yesterday at 10:00 PM

greggy is a fantastic seller. Packaged the book with plenty of peanuts and bubble wrap. Shipped when he said he would and provided traking info and a link to check on the tracking. Great communication throughout this purchase. A true professional
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Hall of Fame and the San Francisco Giants. posted by NAS Fallon Firefighter by Six Mile Rick     Yesterday at 09:59 PM

SWEET!!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TOS 39 CGC 9.6 takes a hit of 75K by Guardian Comics     Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: jimjum12 if the seller was Canadian and sold for the stronger US dollar

the seller also bought the book in USD

Yes but if he bought it last summer for 375
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread by Mephisto     Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnkurJClassic X-Men 39 Cover art by Steve Lightle.
Anyone know where it is?

Check with Gary Land he may know. He had it for sale on CAF for quite a long time a few years back for $3,500 an
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Wonder Woman official movie thread (6/23/17) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Wonder Woman Confirmed to Start Filming This Fall in London

Quote:DC Expanded Universe producer Deborah Snyder, confirms during her interview with Empire Magazine something that has been floating around for some time now, but has n
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is there any love for ManThing? by Whisp     Yesterday at 09:48 PM

I like Manthing. I have 1-11 of volume two and really enjoyed the dead of night 4 part series in 2008.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I Feel Safer Already by comix4fun     Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: micaIf you had written these events into a book, It would have been a very enjoyable read.

Thanks. I have dozens of stories like that. Some are unbelievable. As in, if you saw these events in a cop sh
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC 9.8 Saga #1 & # 2 by bug33fouf     Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Zafrani26I'll take saga 1 as per PM
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mostly High Grade Slabs ( EC, ASM, Atlas ) Who knows. by Philreal     Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: kuddy Originally Posted By: Fantasyland15I'll list one more tonight to start off the ASM's and resume tomorrow afternoon my time.

Amazing Spider - Man #33 CGC 9.8 $2000

<
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Slabs, come and get'm by jhutton2     Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Witching Hour #11 7.0

Adams Cover, presents well but some creases in the bottom cover bring the grade down

Asking $14 + $8 shipping

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Motor City Comicon s/s PRE-SALE op - Suicide Squad, Legends, Deadpool, Star Wars by mschmidt     Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Nice, Rich!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: *** Full Runs, 1st Appearances, Slabs newly added to eBay - 10% Board Discount by MadGenius     Yesterday at 09:28 PM

I've added lots of new stuff over the past few weeks.

Check out my eBay Store

See something you like? Boardies get a 10% DISCOUNT on all listings. Just send me a PM.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbert Arenas banned from the fair by shadroch     Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Former star Vin Baker training for position with Starbucks after losing the $95 million he was paid in the NBA.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: A celebration of all things DC by tomo     Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Prez is glorious.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: What are you eating? (Salsa Edition) by Ditch Fahrenheit     Yesterday at 09:20 PM

You may remember the various versions I've posted of my Sriracha Chicken.

Well, I wanted to see if J4S could replace the sriracha sauce and how that would affect the flavor.

Here are the results of substituting abou
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Rinen     Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Problems with Tinypics by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 09:19 PM

I had problems with it this morning uploading a gif. I eventually just quit trying today.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Some Inexpensive ARCHIE and Archie related books! by Chuck Gower     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

I'll have just a few more tomorrow to finish things off!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here by jmg3637     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Wow I post a possible MILE HIGH FOUR COLOR here and do not even get a comment.

Oh well a few more of my recent additions

Page 6 of 23 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
FSH ~ 1922 Grant with Star Commemorative half PCGS F12 & 1967 SMS Kennedy
by saen78
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
TRADE PLEASE!
by ArmyBud
Yesterday at 02:25 PM
FSH - 90% Silver Dimes - 4 ROLLS (3xMerc / 1xRoos)
by gpnyc
07/28/15 12:20 PM
eBay: 1995-W Proof Gold & Silver Eagle Set Complete 2 PR70. 3 PR69 UC NGC 1 DAY!
by cp_coins
07/28/15 10:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
WTB: Old & New Spiderman Art Featuring Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy
by AnkurJ
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Avengers 58, Avengers 100, ASM 61, X-men 142
by jejacks2
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
Journey into Mystery 83, Hulk 181 & X-Man 94 this Sunday
by HeritageComics
Yesterday at 08:44 PM
On eBay: Strange Tales 179 CGC 9.6
by DCGiants
Yesterday at 08:13 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.