Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Batman by DBOi     Yesterday at 09:34 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by namisgr     Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: namisgrI appreciate the warning on the near-term valuations for solar. I think it's only a matter of time for the technology to become a major energy source for both home and business as it
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Dr. X! by Senormac     Yesterday at 09:28 PM

HDB Tim !!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite model kits based on comic book characters by Number 6     Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Question:

For those of you who have built the Aurora kits and the like, what type/brand of putty do you use to fill the seams?

I've been using the Testors putty since I was a teenager and I absolutely hate the stuff, it's total
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Lot of 400+ Silver Age books, 15 CGC graded up to 8.0. Avengers Xmen Spiderman+ by jmg3637     Yesterday at 09:20 PM

looks like a very nice collection.

do you mind me asking why the friend chose you to list and sell the lot?

You seem to not have much selling experience omn ebay, nor do you appear to have significant knowledge of comics.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou by Hibou     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: etanickfinally caught up on your journal. Fun read as usual and what a steal on 1st Black Manta

Thanks for reading Nick... enjoying your videos as well and they're providing a ton of fuel for thought!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DIVINITY #1 CGC slabs Valiant High Grade Raws & MARVELS - SEE INSIDE for GOODIES by reptilekingdie     Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: 1p36DSA
all 5

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: My best sales thread ever :wishluck: by Fantastic Thor     Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Guardian ComicsAvengers #55 $250

Jim

As per PM
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Deadpool 1 Skottie Young baby variant CGC 9.8 by CxG Voodoo Doll     Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Bump-a-rooo-nie.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Strange Tales #110 by comicjack     Yesterday at 09:12 PM

2.5/3.0
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Whatever happened to the Tec 27 CGC 9.2 ? by rob_react     Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: october Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: sfcityduck
The recently discovered collection talked about on here a few weeks ago yielded a high grade Detective 1 or Superman 1 or othe
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book spinner racks - who's got one? by dthompson_w     Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Hey, Tivo32. Here's a side-by-side pic of the before and after. I used a product called Kramer's Best Antique Improver (there's probably a lot similar products out there). I found it at an antique mall I like to frequent and thought I might as well t
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Yellow Kid 3 by comicjack     Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Nice find Chris looks to be around 1.8/2.0 but due to it's age who knows!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION by Mmehdy     Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: ecfanman Originally Posted By: Mmehdy The auction is less than 48 hours away...a couple thoughts..

Over 301,000 views....look for it to hit aound 325,000 views on 1735 lots.

Best buy und
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: EoSV 2 Mexican by Gunnz     Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: vaillantDo you really like this illustration? It’s not… ehm… particularly good.

He'll no, this is strictly for resale.
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Storage unit filled with more than 2000 very high quality magazines... by zandorf     Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Amazing SpideyAre any of these comic related?

Not with this batch... I was hoping, but it seems like it worked out anyway!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: WW #6, IF #14, FF #5, Showcase #17, AC #252 & more!!! by jaja-mon12     Yesterday at 08:55 PM

BUMP!!!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Silver Surfer 44 by Broke as a Joke     Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Holy bleep. This book is $200 for graded 9.6 copies? It really is an amazing time to sell comics right now...
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beachbum's Feedback Thread by Tiger Topher     Yesterday at 08:48 PM

I got a nice J. Scott Campbell variant from Dre today. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 May 28-30 Comics Signature Auction by tth2     Yesterday at 08:46 PM

If some of the recent big prices in vintage comic strip art has been driven by European buyers, as has been rumored, it will be interesting to see if the Euro's recent weakness will dampen their aggressiveness this time.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink MAY Featured Auction DEADPOOL COVER Kil Kane Avengers WALKING DEA by AKA Rick     Yesterday at 08:46 PM

05/26/15 Tuesday Update, the 1st day after the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend work day weekday...

Current Bid Status on ComicLink. Auctions End on June 11th.

ADLARD, CHARLIE = The Walking Dead - Issue #57 Page #1 Abraham Fo
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moldoff's Tragic Career as a Pre-Code Horror Artist? by bronzejonny     Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: DavidMerryweather Originally Posted By: bronzejonny Originally Posted By: markseifert Originally Posted By: rjpbAs you say, it would be hard to believe horror comics wouldn't have existed one way or another.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Scary Stuff in DC, but Cops saved the day! by Unca Ben     Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonTo add...better safe than sorry.

Yeah.

Our world has changed in the last 15 years. Things that would go unnoticed before may now get plenty of scrutiny.

As far as the pres
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: SECRET WARS Creators Reunite For Summer Signing Tour... by MagnusX     Yesterday at 08:34 PM

The Zeck / Beatty combo
is also a great opportunity for the Punisher miniseries fans...

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by Scturo     Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Exactly, both are great beers, and well deserving of the hype they get.
Page 6 of 21 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSHO: 1920 Walking Liberty Half NGC MS63
by clarkbar04
06:31 PM
1907 M MS61 and 1912 M AU55 NGC Sovereigns for sale
by Zebo
05/25/15 08:04 PM
Added some CC DMPL's to my site.
by blu62vette
05/25/15 01:09 PM
WTB northwest PA nat notes. Corry. spartansburg union city and more
by pennscurrency
05/23/15 07:41 PM
Comics Marketplace
More CGC books! iZombie, TWD 19, Stan Lee SS, Preacher 1, more!
by slym2none
01:43 AM
20 HERITAGE AUCTION CATALOGS - Comics & Comic Art
by HemiGTX
12:50 AM
CGC X-Men: First Caliban (148) and First Morlocks (169)
by Broke as a Joke
11:34 PM
Granov Infinity Gauntlet / Forbes Inhumans / Spider-Verse Rodriguez variants
by Bird
10:36 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.