Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books by namisgr     Today at 11:59 AM

I suspect that Incredible Hulk was among the first comics printed and released each month. It could explain why the title is the only one still sporting a picture frame cover with a January, 1973 cover date, when all other titles ended the practice
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst? by aerischan     Today at 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: 1Cool Originally Posted By: aerischan Originally Posted By: comix4funActually, for the last 4-5 seasons (perhaps even longer), the book spikes when the new season starts, sinks when the mid-season break kicks in,
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The X-23 Thread by ickwinzs     Today at 11:55 AM

I goggled it, but thanks
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Favorite Copper Age Cover(s) by Chadwick     Today at 11:54 AM

So many great covers! Here's some John Byrne love.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts John Glenn, American Hero -- dead at 95 by brg5658     Today at 11:50 AM

Yesterday, December 8th, 2016, John Glenn died.

War Hero (World War II and Korean War, 1941-1965)
Astronaut (First American to orbit the earth, 1962)
US Senator (Ohio, 1974-1999)
Astronaut (Discovery, 1998)

RIP go
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Understanding comics art by Scott McCloud by mister_not_so_nice     Today at 11:49 AM

Have you checked AMAZON
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Modern coins comparison between slabs by Conder101     Today at 11:47 AM

You might see more PCGS coins for moderns for two reasons, One at first NGC would not slab anything after 1964. Also since PCGS slabs tend to bring higher prices, the large bulk submitters probably tend to make their submissions to PCGS thus the la
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DavidTheDavid's Feedback! by chickenwings     Today at 11:41 AM

bought a hulk 181 and seamless transaction. thank you for a great experience!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Werewolf By Night 32 CGC 9.4 White Pages, Strange Tales 110 CGC 5.0 by Roddulate     Today at 11:36 AM

Strange Tales 110 SOLD
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts 1911 SR by kmag     Today at 11:34 AM

I wanted to get people's impressions of the spots on the coin. Do you see them as a potential problem? is it left over signs from dipping?

Here is a blow up

Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation action discussion by comix4fun     Today at 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: jsilverjanet Originally Posted By: Logan510Yeah, for anyone that misses this guy here:

" Those boards are filled with incompetent retailers, wannabe dealers, scammers, Ko
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by cbalroman     Today at 11:27 AM

I dig the simplicity of the megabox cover, and I love the older WD logo. Can't wait to add it to the collection!!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Selling Lots of Comics on Ebay by izzyfiles     Today at 11:26 AM

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts End of Year Sale - Grummett, Daniel, Booth, To, BATT, Sadowski, more by Viking001     Today at 11:24 AM

Hey All,

For 2017, I've decided to finally attempt to acquire a couple of the more expensive items that I've been wanting for years, but have never managed to save up for (new art always sidetracks me). Need to raise some funds to help of
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age Batman! Detective Comics #70, 245 & Batman #81 by StingerMcK     Today at 11:19 AM

Tec 70 has sold via PM!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's NOV. Pre-sale s/s thread - Avengers, Violent Love, Isherwood, Alan Grant, by mbatko_8     Today at 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Rich_HennStar Wars Doctor Aphra 1/25 Rod Reis variant s/s Gillen & Reis - $145

I can do eight (8) copies to start at $165 per s/s Charretier

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Tick Appreciation Thread! by vsndesigns     Today at 11:08 AM

Actually this was just the back of Tick: Luny Bin #2 - To the Rescue! or Friday Ad Nauseum! released by New England Comics on October 1, 1998. But it announces the first Tick's Big Yule Log Christmas Special for 1999!

The Tick: Luny Bin #2
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Power Rangers! by Sauce Dog     Today at 11:00 AM

Spoiler Content
it looks a lot better then the toys did hope we get a trailer with them in action.

That looks ridiculous - look at the size of the yellow ranger in the cockpit and compare that to the trees below the Zords. GIANT POWE
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official NBA 2016-2017 thread by Logan510     Today at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: fantastic_fourIt's time for them to dump Rubio. He's 26, and in a year where Minnesota picks his potential replacement in the draft with #5 as Kris Dunn he's having his worst year to date. Despite the fact that Dunn's ro
Jump to new posts Re: human torch 36 & windy city copy of a fox romance book f.s. by Straw-Man     Today at 10:40 AM

torch is sold.

thread closed.
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Fan2Sea Comic Con Cruise - Scott Snyder - Greg Capullo - Frank Miller and more by merb227     Today at 10:37 AM

That is an awesome list! Please add me to the PM. Thanks!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Motion Pictures Funny Weekly #1 for auction. Guesses? by Forbush-Man     Today at 10:09 AM

This will be interesting to see what the auction ends at, then calculating what a complete copy in restored condition would value at. If nothing else, it's nice to see one up for grabs and testing the waters.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82. R.I.P. by ComicConnoisseur     Today at 10:09 AM

The Green Hornet show never got its due, and didn`t take off like Batman.

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing by VintageComics     Today at 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Kevin76 Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: Kevin76[
What's the point of knowing what ink and stock they used? Books were printed on cheap paper using cheap ink. Comics were never mean
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Kids! Bronze Captain America Comics!!! by Dick Pontoon     Today at 09:59 AM

Christmas Sale Bump! Take 12% off our already low, low prices!
Page 6 of 19 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Featuring some of my favorite items this week!
by coinman1794
10:51 PM
Wanted 1926S Merc MS
by LINCOLNMAN
12/07/16 09:45 PM
Anybody Looking for NGC Trade Dollars (Business and Proofs)
by planman2014
12/07/16 09:22 PM
WTB: 1984 P and D Olympics $10 gold NGC PF 70 commemoratives
by Go Mango
12/06/16 11:02 AM
Comics Marketplace
FS: Scalped #4 Cover by Jock w/Dash, Red Crow & Carol
by artistlost
02:24 PM
Jim Lee signed sketchbook & artbook free shipping usa
by Knightsofold
02:24 PM
Jumbo Comics #20 Sheena Free Shipping In USA Fiction house golden age
by Knightsofold
02:18 PM
Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 2.0 SS Stan Lee
by Mainstray
02:12 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.