Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Quick Question regarding "Slight Tear Seal" note by Sqeggs     Today at 07:24 PM

Depends on what they mean by "tear seal." I've certainly seen CGC blue label books with a tape notation.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: DC Rebirth Store Variants by bcphillips119     Today at 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Ninja of PhysicsThey actually did it, they actually slapped the Rebirth dressing on them... terrible decision, and one that most likely can't be changed now.

DC F's up everything... They really do.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by AnthaiHERO     Today at 07:17 PM

Better than what they would have done two years ago and ship them anyway.

I have this theory that they made some changes on the production side. We're seeing increased prices for almost everything they do, but the quality has been better
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Silver Surfer     Today at 07:16 PM

Some crazy good stuff Doc.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A few key slabbed books in new cases by daniel1975     Today at 07:07 PM

1st deathlock was a pretty good deal
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE BEST AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VARIANTS - THE CREAM OF THE CROP by Catwomancomics     Today at 07:00 PM

That's a great cover.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones On-Going Throne Wrestle by Catwomancomics     Today at 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: budsbundySo what's going to happen next episode?

They are out in the wildernesses, hodor can't hold that door much longer, and then a hoard of zombies will be upon them.

I'm thinking it's dragon time.
PMG Journals
Jump to new posts Reverse of Fr-1198 - New Holder posted by Sheck_Shiek by CSJournals     Today at 06:44 PM

The Fr-1198 has only 67 graded between both the services.

The Parker-Burke signature combination from the 1913 series has 36 graded at PMG and 31 graded from PCGS. Compare that to the more common Speelman-White signature combo of the 1922
PMG Journals
Jump to new posts New PMG Holder for Fr-1198 posted by Sheck_Shiek by CSJournals     Today at 06:35 PM

New holders are definitely better than old ones

I have some freshly graded notes from earlier this year and when you hold the newest holders to the light and compare with the previous holders, there is no doubt. The old holders look great
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ComicConnect May 2016 Auction by Gotham Kid     Today at 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: rsouxlja7Any other IGB restored books in this auction besides the following?

Brave and the Bold 28 9.6
Captain America 1 9.4
Detective Comics 33 9.4

Interested in seeing how much they all go
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed copper & modern CGC slabs DC/Marvel by SatansProdigy     Today at 06:30 PM

The Dark Knight Gallery # 1 CGC SS 9.2 Rick Burchett, Tommy Lee Edwards, Kelley Jones, Graham Nolan, Brian Stelfreeze, Scott Hampton - $30

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High-Grade Todd McFarlane Amazing Spider-Man Run by Real Frantic One     Today at 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Martin Sinescu Originally Posted By: Real Frantic OneDetective Comics #569
9.2 NM-
$12

Thanks!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM All American Comics #1 by comicjack     Today at 06:13 PM

Those are some awesome books you are showing I give it a 6.5 also.
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Golden Age - Various genres by october     Today at 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: rjpbBOMBER COMICS #2

Scarce! Hitler cover!

Mid -grade eye appeal, but has amateur color touch in places along the spine and top (see scan).

Also has brittleness at the page corners, resulti
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Hit comics #1 by comicjack     Today at 06:10 PM

Looks like it still in the 4.0 zone even with the tear
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Auctions ending tonight! WW 82 Hulk 102 DCCP 26 Avengers 112 and more by Rip     Today at 06:04 PM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/grodd/m.html?ite...=p2047675.l2562

Tight grading as always!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Which Batman Comic Should I Start Reading? by Batman     Today at 06:01 PM

For modern Batman, start with Year One and read in chronological order. As mentioned previously, it sets the bar pretty high but there's some great stories along the way.

Knightfall is a great arc. Can't recommend it enough... but probably
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TMNT #1 Club by Hulksdaddy1     Today at 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1 Originally Posted By: icculus308winAllllllllllllll Righty Than -
I'll guess $12,800

Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1I'll go $11,550
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Flash Carmine Infantino by vinced     Today at 06:00 PM

The maximum i'll pay is $1,000.
I guess I can get a bronze or copper with that budget.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Erndog's Kudos by thirdgreenham     Today at 05:49 PM

Another flawless transaction with Ernie!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Classics Illustrated by Dr. Love     Today at 05:47 PM

Ha! You said couple nights, I read couple years. Yeh that's my old book, someone took a hit on that sale - at least compared to what I sold mine for. But it's somewhat clear that my sale was an outlier.
Jump to new posts Re: Hodgepodge of Bronze Slabs & Raws by quillandtankard     Today at 05:43 PM

x 2! Thanks BorderlineHoarder!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Goerge Perez Covers by Lucky Baru     Today at 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Real Elijah SnowYeah, $700 was a steal IMO. If it featured mainstream characters in a similar layout it would probably be 20x that or more I would guess. I'm no expert on Perez. I think it's an awesome cover though, and I'
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post a Washington from the State quarter series by errorist     Today at 05:38 PM

Thanks I like the error ones.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread by Peter Palmer     Today at 05:34 PM

I found these pictures on my computer recently. I figured someone might find them interesting in light of recent discussions.

I don't own either of these anymore, but there was a Silver Turtlemania Proof and a Sample that are out there.
Page 6 of 21 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
New @ kittlecoins.com - Many So-Called Dollars; Tokens; Type Coins & World Coins
by illini420
03:42 PM
21 Auctions 1-Cent Start! Rainbow Toned Seated Half Morgan Peace MS-70 Gold Etc.
by Ryan S.
09:44 PM
WTB: 1/10 Oz Palladium Rounds Nearer to CME Spot
by Mr. Smith Guesser
05/25/16 09:15 AM
https://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=2nsq9xtV
VkA Coin & Currency Auction

by sonny henry
05/24/16 06:38 PM
Comics Marketplace
Star Wars #2: Action Figure Variant (Han Solo)
by Mike22
Raw GA Action Comics - various issues from #21 - #76 in mid grades
by VintageComics
10:40 PM
Daredevil 1 CGC 5.5 SS ~ Green Lantern1 CGC 6.5 ~ B&B 28 ~ Flash 111 ~ B&B 29
by Omaha-CGC-Comics
09:39 PM
Action Comics 15 - and More!
by Red84
09:24 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.