Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTT Liefeld for BWS by RabidFerret     Today at 01:18 AM

Seriously. I've got a few prime Liefeld pieces with Cable($25k+) to offer up. New Mutants, X-Force. I'd love to get a great Barry Windsor-Smith page. Weapon X. Fantastic Four. Iron Man. His 80s/90s Marvel stuff. No Conan. No Valiant. No Image.
<
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts CLOSED by ComicsAndCode     Today at 01:15 AM

Closing this thread. Remaining books moved to eBay.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread by PrincessAnri     Today at 01:14 AM

Anyone willing to sell or know someone who has the Mirage Playmates statues?

Specifically looking for just Donatello but I'd be willing to buy the full set.

Willing to pay considerable cash or trade. I have a ful
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB TTA 27 Raw low grade please. by Bunky Brian     Today at 01:10 AM

TALES TO ASTONISH 27 1.8 GD - CGC Certified $1,100

YOUR PRICE $750.00 SHIPPED USA

CGC Apparent GD- 1.8 Slight (C-1) Cream to off-white pages. The first appearance Henry Pym (aka Ant-Man). Kirby and Ayers cover and art. St
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Big Mixed Lot - $250 - Chicago Pickup Only - Silver Age, Walking Dead, etc. by Red84     Today at 01:09 AM

$250 for all the books below:

Walking Dead Lot
Issues 115 (cover J), 125, 126, 127 (x2), 128-159
Total of thirty seven issues
All First Prints
All high grade 9.0+
As with many modern books there is some corner fra
Jump to new posts Re: TMNT # 1 counterfeit copy, 2nd copy, and third copy, and fourth. Raw or graded. by omegadepot     Today at 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: omegadepotnot that i know of. I just wanted a copy because rarely see them. I would like to have a lot set of # 1 reprints. Also only 12 in census that i know of. trying to make mine # 1
Jump to new posts WTB avengers 1 cgc 3-5.0 signed by Stan lee by Andwhat     Today at 12:43 AM

Tooic
Jump to new posts WTB - FF1 2.5-4.5 signed by Stan lee by Andwhat     Today at 12:42 AM

Topic
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS (due to circumstances): Ron Frenz & Brett Breeding - SUPERMAN ANNUAL ('87) #1 by Gal Schwartz     Today at 12:39 AM

Hi guys,

Since I really want to get over it and move forward (up, up and away !),
I've decided to take $50 off my original price.

I'd like to think the page I'm offering is priced to sell. Quickly.

I've already
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Spies, Barbarians, Criminals, Escape Artists, & Aliens by cpannell     Today at 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Azkaban Originally Posted By: cpannellNick Fury 1 CGC 9.0 OW/W
$130

Chris

Thanks very much, Dwayne.

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Art Day - Irwin Hasen by Gurneyx     Today at 12:21 AM

I just love when i come across something so unexpected congrats!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Satiric/Humor art - my collection by Gurneyx     Today at 12:19 AM

Wow love the Howard the Duck Piece!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sandman covers by lou_fine     Today at 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: KirbyJackAbsolutely adore the S&K Manhunter covers! I think 73 is one of the more underrated covers of the GA.

+1

You can definitely put me in this camp as I still remember being the only collector t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Twin Peaks by Unca Ben     Today at 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanetnothing like jelly donuts and black coffee

I think it was cherry pie and coffee.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: ) by aman619     Today at 12:06 AM

Who made a deposit on the book? It never got close enough to completion for them to be taking sales orders.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: $1000 is handed to you to invest long-term in CGC Bronze Age what do you do? by AKA Rick     Today at 12:04 AM

Bronze... I'd have to go with Giant Size X-Men #1, as the 1st appearance of the team and technically 2nd story with Wolverine (after the Hulk 180-181-182 arc w/ Wendigo).

The square bound spine and white cover makes it harder to find in ni
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Black Road by followtheleader     Today at 12:02 AM

It's awesome.
Love me some Brian Wood.

Seems like it's been quite some time since the last issue came out. Hope I didn't miss one.

Patrick
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Shop News 1989/1990 by comix4fun     Today at 12:00 AM

Anyone here got an extra CSN Winter Preview 1990 they don't mind selling?

It's the one with the Crow cover.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Can anyone offer some cool Tucson, AZ spots to visit? by Hekla     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

I was told the stagecoach rule by an old-school cowboy history buff - but I like your story better

Regardless, you definitely see a pattern of little towns being approximately 60 miles from each other
Jump to new posts WTB Web of Spider-man 118 in cgc 9.8 by rckstr1253     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Looking to buy a web of Spider-man 118 in cgc 9.8
I prefer the newsstand edition and also looking for the toybiz reprint one
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: CalComicCon dinner and drinks CGC boardie style!!! by oakman29     Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Columbia Comics Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: Columbia Comicsok we will go with that place near the hotel.

Makes the crawl back home easier

El Torito it is then.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by Sensei Ryan     Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: James J Originally Posted By: Sensei Ryan Originally Posted By: ThoseBackPagesWHOA!!!

https://twitter.com/SeanMackiewicz/status/820008734738874368

While it brings back memories....not sure
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by greggy     Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB: ASM 28, ASM 31 and ASM 41 Low Grade by Junkdrawer     Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Comic Link
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Gotham City Sirens, Grimm Annuals, and more by Randall Dowling     Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Originally Posted By: bcphillips119Gotham City Sirens 1, Copy A 9.4 or better. $80
Page 6 of 18 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
GreatCollections - Auctions Highlights Today - Humbert $50, Rathjen Half Dimes
by ianrussell
10:09 AM
eBay - Raw circulated coins. 1891-CC Morgan, 1854-O w/Arrows
by ElKevvo2
01/14/17 02:51 PM
Rainbow Toned 1919 Buffalo Nickel ending today
by stldanceartist
01/14/17 11:11 AM
(Trade/Sell) 1909 Matte PF-64 RB Lincoln Cent Old NGC CAC
by Ryan S.
01/12/17 11:10 PM
Comics Marketplace
Our Army at War #183 (N. Adams) & 191, Sad Sack #206 & Superboy #140!
by WalkinWillie
10:53 AM
Slabs and Raws for sale so that I can make moving easier!
by digitalbc
10:50 AM
FA: Armstrong, Wrightson, McKone, Williams, Phillips - Ending Sunday!
by dradboud
09:09 AM
ASM 529, Hulk 1 variant and more on the bay!
by g-man
08:03 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.