Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM 17 by cheliosstevens     Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Definitely presents better than the numerical grade IMO.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America #14 - Cap vs Winter Soldier - My loss is your gain by Mark 1     Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: horsehater27I'll take it , per our agreement 8.0 or not I'd like to have it for my collection. Sorry about vault messing you over or the ebay seller.

Thanks and the eBay seller was cool. Just not a grading s
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Skottie Young by comix4fun     Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Here's the Iron Man on a NM/M Marvels Project Blank...all my subs from this batch came back 9.8.

This one's $55

Here's a 9"x11" Dorothy and Cowardly Lion $45

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Madsports selling thread 119 boxes of stuff by AGGIEZ     Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday April 27 by RedFury     Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Just a few days away now!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 NHL PLAYOFF PREDICTION THREAD! by ucleben     Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Will the Sharks sweep L.A. ?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: More Fun #73 by kav     Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I get the front
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Has speculation affected the “test price” variant market also? by peterpark     Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: jbud73 Originally Posted By: keldog

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Weird-Wonder-Tal...=item1e8a0a342f

I doubt anyone will pay that much for that copy. If they did a best offer or made it an auction with
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Just bought 119 long boxes by Hamlet     Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Yup, someone buying my collection would get all sorts of books that don't look like they should have a single owner. I've been collecting since the 80s, bought a few collections from ads in the paper back in the day, tried selling newer books at con
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Big Bang Questioned By 51 Percent Of Americans...... by kav     Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Not to mention Newton who invented calculus, optics, light theory, gravity and a whole host of stuff.
Possibly the smartest human to ever live and he believed in god.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FF 48 vs FF 52 by peterpark     Yesterday at 10:44 PM

I noticed this myself but they are not close in my mind. Silver Surfer has had a much bigger impact on the Marvel Universe without even mentioning Galactus. Having both first appearances in one issue puts it way over the top. The heat for FF 52 will
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lone Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 9.4 Universal copy owner/pic/FMV??? by jaja-mon12     Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: jaja-mon12 Originally Posted By: G.A.torIt's a great book but I passed because it didnt meet my no chipping/chip rule

You already have enough as it is! You need to ho
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Submitting low grade books posted by Brian Hartman by CSJournals     Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Comments on....

Just wondering why I'm seeing more and more modern age books with low grades? I can understand submitting a hard to find golden/silver age book in low grade, but books from the 2000's? Seems like a waste of time and
Jump to new posts WTB Amazing Spider-Man Fan Expo Regina Color and Sketch by silentassassin     Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Looking for someone who is going to the Fan Expo and who can get me a few copies of both the color and sketch variants.

Please PM
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Starpc's 2014 Con Schedule - Accepting Subs for Big Wow Comicfest - May 17-18 by starpc     Yesterday at 10:35 PM

I still have spots for Art Adams available. Hurry and get one before they are gone.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage May Auction by ciorac     Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: Vision75Speaking of looking too long at the auction, I was checking out the All_American 16.

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7093&lotNo=91020

Strangely, out of
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by mad-dogz     Yesterday at 10:33 PM

That's crazy! Wow
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC - SPACE FAMILY ROBINSON LOST IN SPACE by hammershipdown     Yesterday at 10:33 PM

#18, #22, & #25 ARE LEFT, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED....

FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER!
Jump to new posts Re: WTT - My Stuff for Your Stuff (Mostly High Grade Marvel) by strummer2     Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Hi

I am selling my huge collection and have one of your key big books:

Not really looking to trade for the books you have listed but my sales price is very reasonable:

X-MEN-1963 #94 Marvel CGC NM+: 9.6 ow/white pgs
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cap 1 question by TheSurgeon     Yesterday at 10:29 PM

I love these particular panels of cap 1. They really add a layer of mystery and excitement to the story. The old woman in the curiosity shop- a real well known thematic character. Along with the panel of the sailor smoking a cigarette in the subby
Jump to new posts Re: Marvels (mostly keys) with wiggle room and a few DCs by robocard     Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BrianR

Send me a PM

Ed
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Joltin' Joe Sinnott sketch......THOR!!! by Peter Palmer     Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Great example of his work! Congratulations to both parties!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by mrmyst     Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Supernerd78Proud to have this one nestled in my collection. I'm a big fan of the Heath cover.

WOW - very nice.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Members eBay Items For Sale With Links by no_reserve_comics     Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Board Name: no_reserve_comics
eBay Name: noreservecomics

NEW CGC SS's FOR SALE listed on 4/23/14
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 15-year-old boy by BlowUpTheMoon     Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: shadrochand am too lazy to Google it.

Page 6 of 28 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Walking Dead 24 CGC 9.8 Sale
by dead_clone
X-Men 1, Blonde Phantom 16 & World’s Finest Comics 3 in this Sunday’s Auction
by HeritageComics
12:44 AM
Walking Dad Variant Package of 4 (#1con variants chicago, st louis, #100 escape)
by ZGagnon
11:39 PM
"Whoa. Ladies. I need names and shots. Bartender!" (Fantastic Four 1)
by rfoiii
10:45 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.