Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: A 1941-S FB MS-67 PL Mercury dime with CAC by coinman_23885     Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Originally Posted By: jimbucksHow has 19th century PL gold been doing lately? I've got a $5 and a $10 I bought several years ago.

It really depends on the grade.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Frank Miller CGC by comix4fun     Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: vikingreedI have a DKR #1 9.8 signed by Miller.

Bought it off of BeerThirty.

I may one day sell, but have been trying my best to locate 2-4 in Yellow 9.8...
It's been impossible...

htt
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by Ducky13     Yesterday at 11:05 PM

My apologies, I was not specifically referring to you, but the overall lack of posts on the board this week.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: U.S. government: Give us back our penny! by benjmurts     Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Whats next, the government is going to want all "Their" gold coins back

Leave us alone!!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB MYSTIC COMICS 6,7,8 and 9 1st Timely series by mstrange     Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: jimjum12 CHECK HERE ........ ...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

P.S. Roy also has a real nice 7 in his sales thread....

Thanks for the link but I'm looking for the ones with
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: UPDATED LIST, MOSTLY PRE CODE HORROR BUT ALSO SUPER HERO, SCI-FI AND OTHER STUFF by Clorox     Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Weird Tales of The Future 8 3.0 $145 Obviously a gruesome cover. I think thats sold already to Filter81
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Health Fitness Goals by tth2     Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: The_Black_Hand Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: Walt_Flanagantth2. since your on paleo i thought I'd ask. what do you do for drinks? do you stick only water?
I`ll usually have a green tea
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Red84     Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Soon to be adding Tales of Suspense 39 in between those two Green Lanterns!
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Are there certain coin series that you won't entertain in certain plastic? by Bochiman     Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Tom, and others, thank you!

Yes, good birthday

As for the OP I made about coins/plastic....
The answers you gave are things I have wondered about but I have a more narrowed focus, so I figured I would just "ask out loud" h
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Chambers from Coin Vault succumbs to Cancer... by TheMightyDuke     Yesterday at 10:55 PM

This one certainly helps the rep of Morton's
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: NGC 30 million coins certified by Coindude     Yesterday at 10:52 PM

I believe that this was the coin that broke the mark.

Can someone at NGC please help here?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Well, *SPOON*! by The_Black_Hand     Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jking3437 Kudos thread by qualitycomix     Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Fast shipping, great communication, 5 stars in my book!
Jump to new posts Re: "That's the thing about smart guys: we cover our spoons!" by Tivo32     Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Red84 Originally Posted By: Chiefs1313Glad that temptation is gone; nice pick up.
Thanks. It is now the centerpiece of my collection.

What a beautiful book! Enjoy it!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Onsite Imaging at CSNS 4/24-26 by messydesk     Yesterday at 10:37 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Is Chris Harley Alive And Mayor Of Toronto? by The_Black_Hand     Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: WoodenJefferson Originally Posted By: A$APJimmylinguiniSo I'm standing in line for bobbleheads at the Mayor reelection campaign launch and I kid you not someone took a dump on the floor.

It could have been
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Vancouver Fan Expo - April 18 to 20, 2014. by thehumantorch     Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: aardvark88Perhaps Stephen Platt is Canadian meaning 'local'?
The steady rain in Vancouver this weekend will hopefully boost attendance at Fan Expo, as families will be looking for something to do indoors.
Jump to new posts Re: Just in Slabs ASM 297 added pg 2, ms marvel 1, SME 15, Hulk Ann 5 by KyleG40     Yesterday at 10:34 PM

The Special Marvel Edition 15 is the 1st appearance of Shang-Chi,
Fu Manchu & Sir Denis Nayland Smith.1st app. & ""death"" of Dr. James Petrie. For those who aren't sure about this comic..
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Box Sale! by CaptainBloodLust     Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: pacino408Wow this is crazy! Number 14

You got it! Thanks!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Eugenius, Where For Art Thou??? Opinions Welcome. by mikenyc     Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Crimebuster"Wherefore" means why, rather than where.

In the context of the Shakespeare quote from "Romeo and Juliet," when Juliet says "wherefore art thou Romeo?", she is rhetorically asking why the person she
Jump to new posts Re: GSXM 1 CGC 9.6 and X-Men 94 CGC 6.0 by TheMightyMidget     Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Thanks guys, sad to see it go for sure!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What is the "movie hype" sweet spot to unload a comic that ties into it? by paperheart     Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: kavFrom what I've seen movie books just keep rising and rising. Daredevil may be the exception.

and Watchmen and X-men #101. i'm sure there are a slew of other examples.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Free Wizards by Fantastic Thor     Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Is there a phantom lady 17 hidden in the stack ?
Jump to new posts Re: SA & BA Superboy/Legion of Super-Heroes Lots - Adams, Wood, Giffen Art - 1962 by faster friends     Yesterday at 10:19 PM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: What things encourage you to attend a large coin show? by Raisethis2     Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I'm planning to attend the Central States Show in Schaumburg, Ill. next week. I live 10 minutes away so travel costs are not important. Once there, I'm mostly inclined to look at coins that are often quite different from the norm. I will have cash a
Page 6 of 27 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
$1000, $500 and (3) $100 Bills up for sale
by TetonWarrior
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
Yesterday at 08:22 AM
1950 PCGS PF-65 CAM Franklin CAC
by jimbucks
04/16/14 09:08 PM
Closed
by F. Palma
04/16/14 10:19 AM
Comics Marketplace
Will's Comic Art Page Wonderfully Taxing April Update !
by ComicArtPage.com
Today at 02:36 AM
Amazing Spiderman 700 Ditko cover CGC 9.6 SS
by Battlerob
Today at 01:38 AM
Another mysterious box of goodness.
by shadroch
Today at 01:38 AM
Any Thundercat fans?
by shadroch
Today at 01:15 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.