Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Yet another AF15 scam? by Domo Arigato     Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Doohickamabob
I believe that "thank you" goes to somebody else here (Domo Arigato), though I am the one who contacted him.
I caught it but the guy is lucky you contacted him.

That's a pretty big mist
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lucas Museum of Narrative Art back to SF (or LA) by woowoo     Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: aardvark88 sold out vendor space for San Fran con Sept, 2016

Have to but tickets on line only Thats a bunch of poop. I dont know how many in my family can go.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Av 4 CGC 8.0 by TeeDub     Yesterday at 09:35 PM

USA comics CGC 1.8 ow/w $345 shipped

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age group shot by edowens71     Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: SqeggsNice!

Did you ever put together a complete list of motorcycle covers or do you pick them up as targets of opportunity?

I definitely have a list that I'm pursuing...not sure whether the list is
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's JUNE s/s pre-sale op - beginning with CAPTAIN AMERICA #1 Steranko by MultiSig Mike     Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Rich_HennFlash #1 (Dave Johnson variant) s/s Johnson - $95

Adding Williamson for free if he's at SDCC, but otherwise this op is for cover artist Johnson

x1 Johnson SS

for
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: A little DCBS rant by Doktor     Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: marvelcollectorIt's not clear to me that you ever asked for a credit, you said you asked for a replacement.

Apparently this is something they are unable to do. And I don't see anywhere in their reply where they
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Signature Thread by newshane     Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Got this bad boy back today! Thanks to dscott!

This was the 4th best copy from Klaus Janson's personal collection! Signed by Janson and Frank Miller. Sorry about the ugly scan, but the Mylar on the new slab is really krinkled. None of my
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: edowens71 Feedback Thread by RattyLa     Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Picked up a hand full of ASM at great prices! Will buy from again
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by jimjum12     Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: mrmystWas just processing some Lornas, and came across one with a Harry Anderson cover. Too bad he didn't do more cover girls for Atlas.

Good eye, Jon......I wasn't even aware of that one GOD BLESS....
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Miracleman by Ryan.     Yesterday at 09:22 PM

10% off the Miracleman 1 Gold for anyone who is on the fence.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for any feedback on deals I've done with you by RattyLa     Yesterday at 09:22 PM

I have bought from Igor 3 times in the past week. Comics come in the condition advertised and packaged well!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: fmaz's feedback thread by RattyLa     Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Awesome guy to buy from!!!!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rip67VDub Feedback Thread by RattyLa     Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Fast and easy to buy from, fast shipping!
Virtual Comic Con (VCC) Hall
Jump to new posts Re: June 25-26 Discussion Thread by paperheart     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: jimjum12 ............ I forgot all about this..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

the VCC hall never closes
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts RattyLa - Feedback Thread by RattyLa     Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Hi there, new to the boards but have already bought comics from a few good sellers. Figured I would start this and I plan on posting Kudos on all the people I buy from.

Cheers!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SuperTom's thread by blazingbob     Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Did my first transaction with Tom.

Very smooth.

bob
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite flavor of potato chips (or crisps if you're British) by Ares     Yesterday at 09:04 PM

I want greektowngyro flavor
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 CGC 5.0 OW/W- "Toitles" by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Let's drop this bad boy to $2340 Shipped.

If you're interested, shoot me a pm. I'm easy to work with.

Open to trades for 1-3 Silver Keys
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: DC adult coloring book...post what you've colored by Ares     Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: mrc
......ref. my earlier post, here is the slabbed version.....

Nice work.
fyi Last name shows up when you look at the census
Jump to new posts Re: The Three Dollar Store by kma     Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonutDefenders 152

I'll take it.
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 1 and Hulk 6 for sale. by Xavier Logan     Yesterday at 09:02 PM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Is this Buffalo a mint error? by mackbrass     Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Their pictures look amazing but read their feedback. I admit i did get hooked on 4 of their commemorative raw half dollars and when they arrived they were all cleaned. They never mention cleaning in their description. Lesson learned.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Watch my slab collection grow from scratch to BIG $$$ scratch! by Bird     Yesterday at 08:49 PM

doc 169 and ss4 hit graded today.

asm 300 still sitting at scheduled for grading, which is where it was when the above books were still at verified
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know the story on this Cerebus 201/1? by comiconxion     Yesterday at 08:45 PM

I think the golds were originally premiums that were given out to stores based on the number of copies they ordered. I don't know the ratio. But, I assume they had some extra Golds and packaged them with the Ashcan 201's. I would guess there were
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG by Mmehdy     Yesterday at 08:42 PM

It is gonna be better...it cannot get any worse..thanks for the link..hoping it goes from a 2 to a 5...
Page 6 of 19 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Three new NGC Certified Coins for Sale Here-Classics and 1 Modern!
by Mohawk
06/27/16 10:45 PM
1838 Bust Half PCGS MS62 Gold CAC Ending on Ebay Tomorrow! No reserve!
by AnkurJ
06/25/16 11:19 PM
WTB: 1/10 Platinum Eagle ($150) or Maple Leaf ($140)
by Mr. Smith Guesser
06/25/16 06:44 AM
FSH: 2016 ASEs $410 per ROLL DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
06/24/16 07:27 PM
Comics Marketplace
SHAZAM! Sale, Including 28!!!!!
by D84
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Whitman, Gold Key, Harvey Auction ends June 29th!
by nochips
Yesterday at 09:58 PM
Amazing Adventures #1, Batman #232, Iron Fist #14 Slabs For Sale!!
by GACollectibles
Yesterday at 09:21 PM
FS: GREEN HORNET COMICS #13 -- Classic Hitler cover -- Sold!
by Point Five
Yesterday at 08:47 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.