Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: NBC's Powerless by Bosco685     Today at 12:54 PM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: some books I picked up at SDCC 2016 by jsilverjanet     Today at 12:50 PM

Take 10 percent off all remaining books

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC Signature Series Exclusives by MDR123     Today at 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: dscottDC Exclusives:

Batman #1 20Copies 09 copies - This is a Foil Cover if any 9.9s or 10s come back you will have the chance to upgrade.

Raw NM+ $25

CGC Blue Label 9.8 $120<
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Wanna get Married! by Robot Man     Today at 12:46 PM

Oh, BB, you're such a tease. I've had a coverless #104 just begging for a cover for probably 35 years, It would go to a good home, just saying...
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: atomics1950s kudos thread by jimjum12     Today at 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: RicksneatstuffJustin bought a Man O' Mars from me. Great guy with fast payment and fun communication. Good to have him in the Fiction House club!

Justin just paid me superfast for a Planet (....it was uninhabi
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Spinner Rack by Wolfnap     Today at 12:40 PM

bump
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB 1893s and 1894p morgans for dansco album by Nutmeg Coin     Today at 12:28 PM

Good luck with those; I sold a lightly cleaned PCGS good for around $1500 and have seen 1894 P issues around XF under $1K or so.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread by wormboy     Today at 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Silver SurferThanks. I just picked up a nice 9.8 Marvel that wasn't label [or priced for that matter as a Canadian edition].

Gotta love that!

I've bought a few books in the past that were not lab
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday July 31 by BB-Gun     Today at 12:27 PM

I might go if I can still walk. It gets tougher every year.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: TimelyFinds: Sunday Sale by TimelyFinds     Today at 12:26 PM

Tales to Astonish 95 and 99 low grade $20
Thrown in for free Cuz poor grade Hulk 120 and 128 (128 cover detached and split)

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Posted letters, documents, etc. - Planned removal by Nutmeg Coin     Today at 12:26 PM

If space limitations are a problem with your current image or document site, you could try imgur which is free; additional accounts may be an option if one is used up with free access. Also pdf to jpeg alteration sites are user friendly.
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: Rarest of Rare by PAT75     Today at 12:23 PM

Fractional currency from the Civil War era is amongst the rarest of the paper money. Many of the notes have fewer than 20 graded and there are a few that are almost unique. The fractional specimens are also very rare and some of these notes were actu
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by Bosco685     Today at 12:13 PM

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rip-Tales: My weekly adventures in comic hunting both past and present by Scott1 by Rip     Today at 12:08 PM

This morning's latest....Its going to be a very interesting week.
Just got off the phone with a very local former collector. Someone who has a small run of early All-Stars including the 8 in low grade. Plus some other books to be determined...
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: Is PMG grading getting really slow? by Nutmeg Coin     Today at 12:05 PM

Not unusual; summer vacations or shows slow down the process.
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: silver cert folded or not ? by Nutmeg Coin     Today at 12:04 PM

AU at best; you can't put the genie back in the bottle. Once folded always so.
Jump to new posts Chronicles of Amber - TV Show by krighton     Today at 11:59 AM

http://www.skybound.com/were-developing-chronicles-of-amber-for-tv/

anyone that's ever read Zelazny's Amber series will be hyped up for this one.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Hillbilly 1 by bcphillips119     Today at 11:52 AM

Contact Rich_Henn
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: ATS says: by Hard Times     Today at 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: LogPotato Originally Posted By: Hard Times Originally Posted By: LogPotatoJust would like to say one thing here in regards to the title. It should state, "A couple posters ATS say:" I am a poster ATS and less
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Minty Fresh 9.8s just back from CGC! - Dell'Otto Variants Galore! by Speed Force     Today at 11:41 AM

Price drop!

PM with offers!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Journey Into Mystery 85 CGC 8.0 --Triple Sig-- The Lieber Bros. and Mr. Ayers by SpideyFein     Today at 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Georgie123So your the one that overbid me this year
Just saw that. That one is actually incomplete (weird on an 8.0) and wasn't this one actually.

Morning bump! Who wants Loki?????
Jump to new posts Re: Batman The Killing Joke Animated Movie by Chip Cataldo     Today at 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685
I think she's just adorable. The fact that she's in my age bracket makes it even more so.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Overstreet 46th Editon & SA Keys: Changes in the Hierarchy? by bronzejonny     Today at 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: bronzejonny Originally Posted By: MusterMark

OAAW 83 went from #18 to #15, the largest upwards jump in spots (+3) within the top 20. Its price increased by 22%.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My 50 Year Junk Obsession by Robot Man     Today at 11:05 AM

Good one Scrooge! I had forgotten about that one. I think I even have a copy but am not sure off hand.
Jump to new posts Re: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING starring Tom Holland (7/28/17) by Bosco685     Today at 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: quillandtankard Originally Posted By: kdoginohioDid they cast The Vulture? Haven't been following things. Has Jason Statham come up?
Michael Keaton is the Vulture.

They confirmed the cast. I don't th
Page 6 of 16 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
WTB 1893s and 1894p morgans for dansco album
by mackbrass
02:44 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Gold CAC Doily Dime; Toned Morgan; Tokens; Medals; World
by illini420
10:42 AM
Type set for sale at Great collections ending this Sunday
by x2rider
07/22/16 06:04 PM
Freshly Graded NGC Coins Just Added to Website!
by coinman1794
07/20/16 06:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
Walking Dead CGC SS - Adlard Sketch / Celeb Signed / Kirkman & Moore
by nriccijr
05:11 PM
Batman/Superman #7 Dell Otto / Old Man Logan / Southern Bastards / X-Force +More
by BatmanRiddlez
04:49 PM
Detective Comics 71 CGC 6.0 Classic Joker Cover
by Roddulate
04:39 PM
Street Fighter Legends Cammy #1 Frank Cho Virgin Variant JJ's Exclusive
by jonjesper
03:26 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.