Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New CGCs @Onsite WW Chicago: 9.8/9.6 Bat 12 Daredevil 158 Teen Titans 2 by ebtorres     Today at 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: SPECTRE_nWo Originally Posted By: VinnyTGotcha. I didn't realize that. Thanks

You seriously needed to be told reasons why batman adventures 12 is a hot book?

Did you just find ou
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Batman #241 CGC 9.0 or higher by ramrod44     Today at 11:21 AM

U mean like this?

pm if interested.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Mysteries # 35- RARE Classic Marvel Horror Cover 1949 by eccomic     Today at 11:20 AM

SOLD via PM
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Steranko Captain America 111 art For Sale! by Sharkey     Today at 11:18 AM

Jim's work doesn't come up very often, and in this case it's very unique as it is a set of his color guides - which Steranko hand-colored himself. Very few artists did their own color guides and Steranko is one who did. This is the near complete issu
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is) by Bronty     Today at 11:18 AM

Id rather have Bettie's bra than rocketeers helmet. Just sayin'.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED BIDDER LIST by Gatchaman     Today at 11:17 AM

Another blocking consideration - myspawngabriel. Purchased one of my books and days after filed a cancellation request. Waste of time.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The quality of posts in the Water Cooler suck big ones by WoodenJefferson     Today at 11:13 AM

That bikini bottom would make a nifty sling shot in survival mode.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How do you store your comics? by bababooey     Today at 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: FouldsyIVI'm interest in making my own custom wooden boxes to store my books in as I dont like the look of the regular cardboard boxes. I was wondering what other materials I could potentially use or whether its even safe
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music by delekkerste     Today at 11:07 AM

My favorite song of the year thus far - the Siouxsie Sioux track recorded especially for the final moments of the series finale episode of "Hannibal". Just hauntingly beautiful.

There are no spoilers (just a stock photo background) in th
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Hannibal Finale - No Spoilers by delekkerste     Today at 11:05 AM

The series finale was so good, and the ending so satisfying, that I almost don't need to see a season 4:

Spoiler Content

That said, the "Red Dragon" story arc was done so well that I would love to see them at least take on "Sile
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Universals and Signatures for sale! by Comixroc     Today at 11:05 AM

Last call on the listed books before I remove them.....
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC books for sale NM or better Harley Quinn by Mike G.     Today at 11:04 AM

Harley Quinn #1 (2000) signed by Terri & Rachel Dodson - CGC 9.8 - $250

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Should there be a COMICS GENERAL BUYING-SELLING sub-forum? by Bosco685     Today at 11:04 AM

It would appear more people are desiring a Buying-Selling sub-forum than would have been expected.

Anyone seeing it as a benefit to have all these buying and selling threads spread out across Comics General is definitely a pers
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts CGC Signature Series books ending tonight! Deals & rarities! by Terranova-6     Today at 11:04 AM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=53ponyboy&_sop=1
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: best bronze age writer by ramrod44     Today at 10:57 AM

Originally Posted By: jjonahjameson1
I did enjoy Len Wein's writing in the 70's

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FSH xf 40 NGC Fugio by wheat'swheats     Today at 10:55 AM

Hate to do it but need to sell my Fugio $1375
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by GeeksAreMyPeeps     Today at 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Ken AldredAlways nice to see a Starlin Hulk. One of my favourite interpretations of the character.
I dunno. He makes Banner look far too ripped before the conversion. And something about Hulk's torso bothers me
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Forget to Pick Up Your Copy of "The Art and Science of Grading Coins" by greysoldier     Today at 10:49 AM

Got It and Love It ~ Very well done Jason !
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week August 26, 2015... FINAL Lists by universal soldier     Today at 10:45 AM

New Releases For 8/19/2015

MAR150575 MANIFEST DESTINY #16 (MR) $2.99
JUN150736 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN RENEW YOUR VOWS #4 SWA $3.99
JUN150739 SPIDER-VERSE #4 SWA $3.99

New Releases For 8/26/2015

JUN150710 MARVEL
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 10 Best or Most movie videos by Bosco685     Today at 10:41 AM

10 Movies That Were Banned For Crazy Reasons

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB ASM 66 Vol 1 by Rawhide     Today at 10:31 AM

Looking for an ASM 66 in CGC 8.0-9.0 or a nice raw.

PM me if you have anything.

Thanks
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Unanswered Movie Questions by Jayman     Today at 10:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Bill C Originally Posted By: NewEnglandGothicTwo entire movies.

Suckerpunch and Under The Skin.

WTF were they about?

all about the eye candy imo. rare case whe
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: New Round of eBay Art Auctions. Sinnott, McKone, Tony Daniel and more!! by PaulG     Today at 10:24 AM

Last day for this round of auctions! Thanks for your indulgence. All auctions end around 9pm est tonight!!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-Slayer's feedback/kudo's thread by chezmtghut     Today at 10:18 AM

Sold Eric an ASM 20. Very easy to do business with. Highly recommended.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: ••FINAL Days: 1798 $1 LE PCGS CAC - No Reserve Auction by Rayman311     Today at 10:09 AM

Page 6 of 23 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
FSH xf 40 NGC Fugio
by wheat'swheats
Today at 10:55 AM
Two 1929 Nebraska nationals cheap
by BRIAN339
Yesterday at 01:40 AM
$25 consecutive Barr notes still wrapped and a $5 1929 frbn cheap
by BRIAN339
Yesterday at 01:37 AM
Coins for Sale on Collective Coin
by coinman_23885
Yesterday at 12:48 AM
Comics Marketplace
RAW SILVER AGE MARVEL, DC, SOME KEYS
by GAFLASH
27 minutes 38 seconds ago
Fantastic Four 12 CGC 6.5 Old Blue Label OW Pages - Today only
by diestler
37 minutes 29 seconds ago
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 14 VG RAW -SOLD!
by Spider-Variant
Today at 02:48 PM
HIGH QUALITY AUCTIONS: R.M. Guera, Mahmud Asrar, Esad Ribic, Jock & More
by Vincent_VP
Today at 02:20 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.077 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.