Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by damonwad     Today at 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: adamstrange
What a great looking copy and I love the green background.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by october     Today at 12:29 AM

I don't get nice 181s in all that often anymore, so it was nice to find the first copy at Half Price Books, then get a call from the LCS on the second a few days later. They are in very similar shape.

Also finally got a scanner, which mea
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What are you drinking as you read the forums tonight??? by Meeklo     Today at 12:22 AM

I'm having a really hard time posting this after that 18yr JW Gold but….

This stuff is so smooth…and I usually prefer Crown or Jack.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: AFA Graded factory sealed Generation 1 Optimus Prime (1984) and Jetfire (1985) by rabidwolf     Today at 12:20 AM

bump...................
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: mj strikes again by pcalhoun     Today at 12:12 AM

Here’s what Currey says:

Cummings, Ray THE MAN ON THE METEOR. Gerald G. Swan, circa 1952, science fiction adventure novel set on a small planetoid near Saturn where an Earthman inexplicably wakes and must learn how to survive, first publis
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook help? by Forbush-Man     Today at 12:11 AM

Maybe delete your account here first, as a practice run.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: LOTS OF AFFORDABLE SILVER AGE KEYS SC22, DD1, AV4, ASM11 PLUS MORE by rcouto     Today at 12:10 AM

Daredevil #1 Sold by PM
Message Boards Feedback / Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh Cards. Selling Dumps, Cvvs, Fullz.Tickets,Hotels,Credit card topup...Paypa by MetalPSI     Today at 12:08 AM

Maybe I should slab my bank and credit cards, might be worthwhile with the rate this *spoon* goes on
Jump to new posts Re: SA CGC keys and some raw Gold! by rcouto     Today at 12:07 AM

Some great books ...love that 1st Groot
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: EBOLA OUTBREAK: NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Forbush-Man     Today at 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: kavPretty sure those holes in the bowling ball are havens for microbes.

Are you a Biological expert too?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Michael Keaton Turned down Batman 3 because... by Mr 9.8     Today at 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: MetalPSI"Never rub another man's rhubarb." ''And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! Money, money, money! Who do you trust? Me? I'm giving away free money. And where is the Batman? HE'S AT HO
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1879-P Morgan - Great Strike by Walkerfan     Today at 12:06 AM

Although the luster is a bit muted it still looks decent. I would net grade this as a MS 64.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by divad     Today at 12:04 AM

Captain America #359
Jump to new posts Re: ToS48: 1st MK3 Red/Gold & Mister..... Doll by heymikesays     Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: harvdossPer pm

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by divad     Today at 12:01 AM

Firestorm #3
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Took a chance by Walkerfan     Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: michaelmy opinion--- a solid coin for the grade with a 66 reverse

with above average lustre, strike and excellent eye appeal for a 41-s

Thanks for your opinion, Michael.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ENORMOUS #1 Phantom CGC 9.8's by bighaley21     Today at 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: JOEY GUNZI can't believe these books are still here!

If I didn't own a copy already I'd be all over it. Great price for a rare book that is heating up.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Which book will follow Hulk 1? by paperheart     Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: KirbyJackWhat book will follow Hulk 1?
I vote Hulk 2.

(because i thought the same thing)
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Which is better...complete but restored versus missing a page but not restored? by rjpb     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Generally I'd take a slightly restored copy over an incomplete, but there are too many variables; nature of restoration, eye-appeal, importance of and potential difficulty in replacing missing page, etc., for that to be a hard and fast rule.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE HULK #181 CLUB by Artboy99     Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: AGGIEZ Originally Posted By: Ltpink2002

Hulk 181 was my first vintage comic.

WOW! That copy is very nice! Great color, great wrap I know we're not se
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Hacking out color touch by rjpb     Yesterday at 11:50 PM

If that's what was done it seems rather pointless if you're going to end up with a PR copy anyway.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Out-of-context member quotes by NTHstars     Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: slym2none Originally Posted By: NTHstarsI'd be happy to suck for $15 million.

-slym

dang it, I knew my post was destined was going to end up here lol.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: T G I F'en Friday by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Well my books didn't arrive today (only bought them a few days ago :P)

But I had a good day just relaxing around the house and taking the car out for one of it's final spins. I think I'll take her on the highway tomorrow, before putting he
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: X-MEN #1 CGC 3.0 by AGGIEZ     Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB - Wholesale lots of books... by Chip Cataldo     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Bronze & Copper, even Silver if you have it. Preferably higher grade, but not necessary. Multiples of single issues is fine (say 30 copies of Secret Wars #1 or whatever...).

Let me know what you have that you want to move. If you have t
Page 6 of 26 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
07:40 PM
GreatCollections - CAC Highlights - Specialized Nickel Collection and More
by ianrussell
04:36 PM
ON HOLD- Nice scarce denarius of the Roman emperor Otho, 69 AD, NGC Fine
by lordmarcovan
06:03 AM
Comics Marketplace
High grade silver, raw ASM and slabbed X-Men
by asteroid-comix
Weekend Bonanza!!!
by Gunnz
07:50 AM
XFactor 6 24 New Mutants 100 more
by ft88
07:37 AM
2 copies of TOS 39 plus some other nice Silver Age
by gadzukes
01:14 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.