Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FINANCE MY EDUCATION -my ultimate last FRESH CGC graded books - THANKS! by Mercurius     Today at 03:29 AM

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Stan Lee Los Angeles Comikaze Comiccon-- any OA? by AKA Rick     Today at 03:17 AM

Usually there's never any legitimate OA dealers like Albert Moy, Anthony Snyder, Scott Eder, Mike Burkey, Graphic Collectibles, Kwan Chang, Splash Page Art, etc. You may be luckily unlucky if maybe Coolines exhibits, but other than that I don't thi
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Collecting Icons: An Open Question by Silver Surfer     Today at 03:07 AM

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN: Long Halloween 7-9, Dark Victory 7, Preacher 7,9, ASM MCFARLANE 302, 320 by Kevin76     Today at 02:43 AM

Check MCS
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Silver Surfer     Today at 02:40 AM

SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Celestial Comics Convention and Signing Schedule 2016 by Celestial Comics     Today at 02:13 AM

Accepting submissions for the Great American Comic Con in December. This show may be the sleeper show of the year with the guest line up it has. And some great creative teams to get sigs from including FRANK BRUNNER and STEVE ENGLEHART on Dr. Strange
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Mark Jewelers inserts... by Sandflea     Today at 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: SandfleaJust received an auction win of a Marvel Preview lot (#s16-25) today, and noticed that all of them had the Mark Jewelers insert in them. I've heard of this insert, which had been included in comics distributed fro
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Alamo City Comic Con -- October 28-30, 2016 by THB     Today at 01:08 AM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: What does Burnish mean? by dcarr     Today at 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: InsiderQuestion for RWB and dCarr:

Is any special treatment done to the die to help produce the burnished finish or are normal business strike dies used and the only special treatment is to the planchets?
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Very Rare PCGS Colombian Error by Forest City     Today at 01:05 AM

But not the coin itself....

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Guardians of the Galaxy, X-23, Moon Knight, Deadpool, Gwenpool ~ Ebay by uncannyalexg     Today at 01:00 AM

Auctions end sunday and tuesday; links below:

MOON KNIGHT Marc Spector #56 #60 - 10 comic lot Netflix tv show
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: God Particle... by darkstar     Today at 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: FoleyNeither have I, but only because it never crossed my path It's been a long time since I consumed any psychedelics, but they're one of the few drugs I would try again in the right mood, setting etc.

Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: The Commemorative Trail: The Journal of the Society for U.S. Commemorative Coins by leeg     Today at 12:54 AM

Thanks guy's.

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Covers that should have been? by Iksar     Today at 12:45 AM

Our Army at War 83 and Hawkman 4 are two hot books these days, but what would it be like if the covers actually reflected the first appearance stories inside? Here is my Photoshopped versions of both, which are taken directly from the splash pages in
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1946 Iowa Statehood Centennial Commemorative Half Dollar by leeg     Today at 12:40 AM

Thanks all for asking questions and adding some content.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's OCT. pre-sale thread, NYCC Exclusives, Black Mask, Animosity, Batman, etc by roach04     Today at 12:28 AM

Hey Rich,

I'll take a Flash (1987 series) #74 signed by Waid and LaRocque pls!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone going to Stan Lee LA Comic Con? by rabidwolf     Today at 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: mosconi Originally Posted By: nearmintAre any decent dealers setting up?
I was just going to ask the same thing.

I looked at the exhibitor list. Looks like a massive convention but not many vi
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1889 morgan - S - tarnished...should I clean? What Grade? by clarkbar04     Today at 12:16 AM

I can't any of the images in either of your posts, they just show up as broken jpegs.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts SMASHCON posted by 109 by CSJournals     Today at 12:13 AM

Witchblade #178 SMASHCON Edition

I have been collecting Witchblade comics since 1995 and have seen a variety of different art styles from cover artists. I'm a big fan of Michael Turner, but I think the Witchblade #178 SmashCon Edition
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rip67VDub Feedback Thread by paperheart     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

bought a batch of books. paid quickly and communicated effectively. easy and excellent transaction.
Message Boards Feedback / Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: passport online by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Only takes babies in modern to get you guys to act, eh?

Missed this one BTW.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Marvel Spotlight 32 by hannibal151     Yesterday at 11:44 PM

That sounds good for the MS 32 - thanks.
Jump to new posts WTB: Simpsons SS books 9.6 or better! by Toddvc15     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Looking for Simpsons books. Universal or SS. 9.8 Universal, but 9.6 or better for an signature books. PM me immediately!

Thanks everyone.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: JACK REACHER 2: NEVER GO BACK (10/21/16) by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Hawkman Originally Posted By: MetalPSIFrank Zane and Franco Columbu are my two favorite bodybuilders for that exact reason. Their stature never gave them difficulty in making it big in bodybuilding Arnold, Franco, an
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Misc. comics, hardcovers, paperbacks by dupont2005     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: babactSmall Epic Lot - $10.00

Includes Spring 1980, Winter 1980, April 1981, October 1981, August 1982, Feb. 1986, April 1983, April 1984, June 1983

These were all extras in a lot that I p
Page 6 of 17 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Space4coins - Malaya and British Borneo and Roman Empire from 0.99$
by Space4coins
04:58 PM
First Spouse set of all four Liberty gold coins - all NGC MS 70
by AlanLastufka
10/23/16 09:03 PM
New Sales Thread-10/21/2016
by Mohawk
10/21/16 09:45 PM
Phase 1 slabs moderns/mercs/commem
s/gold price reduction 10/27

by rons
10/20/16 05:16 PM
Comics Marketplace
san franscisco copy of cap 43 f.s.
by Straw-Man
Guardians of the Galaxy, X-23, Moon Knight, Deadpool, Gwenpool ~ Ebay
by uncannyalexg
01:00 AM
Jungle action 5 with Freebies
by *matterus023*
12:00 AM
by Norrin's lawyer
09:22 PM

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.