Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Set Expansion Requests - Existing Sets Only! by JMoses     Today at 09:06 AM

Hi Gemma:

Please add the following:

Set: Superman Miniseries Set

Request: please add Superman and Batman versus Aliens and Predator 1 and 2 (a two issue mini)

Thanks!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Catrick339 'Nuff Said! by EggsAckley     Today at 09:00 AM

New 100% all around great transaction (as usual with Rick), highly recommended!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: 1916 Barber Dime PCGS MS66 CAC - Prooflike-ish by orifdoc     Today at 08:58 AM

TTT - offers accepted.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show? by marvelcollector     Today at 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: MusterMark Originally Posted By: marvelcollector Originally Posted By: Mark 1I'd like the Affleck Daredevil movie reels to be buried forever never to be spoken of again.

This.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting photos from around the galaxy... by Bosco685     Today at 08:50 AM

Grand Canyon (Arizona).

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SET REQUEST THREAD (full sets only) 2015 by n2wdw     Today at 08:50 AM

Hi Gemma,

Could we add The Marvels Project (Marvel, 2009)?

Thanks
Mike
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSH: Type Set Coins by leeg     Today at 08:49 AM

Thanks Ankur and michael.

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Clink consignment in featured auction - part of The Fifty purge by Bird     Today at 08:47 AM

I am bored and it is too early to go run errands or have fun and too early and cold to garden, so why not pimp my clink consignment?

I put in 26 pieces with Comiclink at the comic art con. I expected a few more to be in the featured auctio
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Step Into Spring - JIM 85, Spider-Man & TTA by Jonahmeh     Today at 08:47 AM

Let's give this puppy one more

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by Jayman     Today at 08:44 AM

Originally Posted By: goldust40Great books. I've seen quite a few JIM 5s with that miswrap problem, although it still presents well.

I agree but at least the blank edge of the cover extends to the right edge of the book instead of
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #1 Club by lhcomics     Today at 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: lhcomics Originally Posted By: PrimetimeBat 1s are pure honey to me.

I agree. I believe if I ever upgrade I would sell off some other books beside my Bat 1 to help fin
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Virginia Cabinet Collection by leeg     Today at 08:42 AM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by Philreal     Today at 08:25 AM

Originally Posted By: mattinglymint23thread went quiet (and maybe a bit off track) so i thought a good time to punch my ticket

28 year mission finally completed

that line across Spidey's groin is a bad scratch on the sla
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Randomness by Jimmers!!!!All are welcome! by Comicopolis     Today at 08:22 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: GAME NIGHT by Count Zero     Today at 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Count Zero

This is Battle of the Five Armies.... Have you read The Hobbit... Yes? Well then, there you go! That is exactly what it is... A 2 player tactical fantasy war game. I really love playing this game outd
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AL Comics Kudos and Feedback Thread by Mark 1     Today at 08:11 AM

Excellent transaction with Al. Thanks for buying the Spideys and hope you enjoy them.

Hope we do biz in the future.

Marc
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: SUPERGIRL official TV show thread by Bosco685     Today at 08:10 AM

Ben Begly Cast In SUPERGIRL Pilot As Cat Grant's Assistant

Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Comicopolis     Today at 08:09 AM

Age of Ultron is great.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: The Uncanny X-Men & The New Teen Titans by 2AGuy     Today at 07:52 AM

With the centerfold pages detached and split at the bottom, could/would this get a green label?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PHOTOBUCKET by Inhuman Fiend     Today at 07:36 AM

Originally Posted By: greggy Originally Posted By: skypinkbluI miss that one, too. I just started using sub albums, less pages. My sub folder for my yearly purchases are quite big. I really don't want to do a monthly one.

Thei
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: All hail Valentino Rossi by marmat     Today at 07:35 AM

Originally Posted By: TupennyConan Originally Posted By: marmat36 years old (the oldest driver in the starting grid)
9 world championships
109 Gp wins (83 in MotoGp/500cc) that is 35.62% of wins
192 pódiums (155 in Motog
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Catrick's Brag Thread by catrick339     Today at 07:34 AM

My pleasure, Other. I really enjoy seeing pieces and parts marry up to make complete or near-complete books. Especially so for pre-war goodies like many of these.

Thanks again!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: CON SEASON PANIC SALE: Commissions by Esad Ribic and Others by Vincent_VP     Today at 07:12 AM

Will sell the Ribic for $500, here exclusively. So if you mail me make sure to mention the boards.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants by mysterio     Today at 07:00 AM

I just got a DCU Animaniacs #1 that I bought online. The seller threw in a freebie Animaniacs #6, which was also the DCU!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Sensation Comics #1 by Tempus Fugit     Today at 07:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Doohickamabob Originally Posted By: PirateLouI've been presented with the unique opportunity to purchase this comic, but don't know what a fair offer for it would be. I'm planning on getting it graded if purchased and
Page 6 of 22 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
eBay/AuctionZip auctions ending tomorrow!
by stldanceartist
Today at 10:12 AM
The Art and Science of Grading Coins
by physics-fan3.14
Today at 09:06 AM
Odds 'n Ends on Ebay - some close Saturday, some on Sunday
by RWW
Yesterday at 06:26 PM
1916 Barber Dime PCGS MS66 CAC - Prooflike-ish
by orifdoc
04/23/15 07:40 PM
Comics Marketplace
Avengers 55 cgc 8.5, white pages, below gpa at 370
by aasparky1000
51 minutes 42 seconds ago
Secret Wars 8 - Beauty, eh!
by bighairjer
54 minutes 3 seconds ago
NM/MT Eternal Warrior #4 & Rai #0 plus Valiant Zelda Comics ending on eBay
by pkveronese
59 minutes 33 seconds ago
Star Wars 1-107 Plus Annuals Most in NM! (1970s)
by nochips
Today at 10:54 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.