Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: First Bane, Now Tom Hardy as APOCALYPSE? by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: uclebenTom Hardy's a great actor, he could do a good job as Apocalypse. Better that some muscular wrestler that can't act.

If Marvel got Daniel Day-Lewis for a part, people would complain that Dwayne Johnson
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1926 d peace dollar D/S? by RWB     Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Your message is in the right place.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Price Sticker on cover by Scrogg     Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Well, according to the thread up top regarding green label this would clearly get that label. I see a few examples that resemble my comic sticker.

Guess I know what I have to do if I want a blue label
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Miracleman rarities by JoeRock     Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: 0scum0 Originally Posted By: EwanUK Originally Posted By: 0scum0Where are all the rarities at?
I'm sure someone out there has something....

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bunch of cool GA, SA and BA books. Mostly raw with some CGC. by VintageComics     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Take 10% 15% 20% off the rest.

Originally Posted By: VintageComicsThis is what is left. T PM me with any questions or concerns. Scans are in the thread.

----------------------------------------

Airboy V5 #5 7.5
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books by Ghost Town     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Nice, Darwin! You've had the magic touch with the square-bound Picture Frames.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bills Bargain Basement sale by shadroch     Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: GatchamanWell, I did want some Iron Man.

Check back tomorrow. I should have more posted. some duplicates and maybe some new ones.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Legends 3 by Thecollector881     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

want to buy DC Legends 3 in 9.6-9.8 if you have one you're willing to part with PM me
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Time to stop criticizing comic book artists? by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Beginning reminded me of this....

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best DC Comics Month by Goldeneye     Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Special thanks to Capt Todd on the assist for the Justice League photo of Adonis's piece
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: help in identifying please? by moneyhoney     Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Thanks that looks much better!!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by The Authority     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Solar Originally Posted By: natevegasRob Liefeld?
And I think there is a second print of the Kaju color and b&w as well to add to that list.

The Kaiju variants and the NYCC are all second printings.
Jump to new posts WTB Moebius Silver Surfer 1 & 2 slabs 9.8 by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Would pay $100 for #1 with white pages and nice centering and good $$ for the pair. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best NYCC 2014 by Goldeneye     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Catwomancomics Originally Posted By: kaholo1256I honestly thought it was going to be a Sabine Rich run with that Zatana.

It wasn't meant to be. the competition was really good.
That is alright a
Jump to new posts Re: $1.00 AUCTION* TALES OF SUSPENSE #69,71,72,81,82,83,85,86,87,88 ENDS 8PM MONDAY by comicartcom     Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Norrin's lawyerOh man, yes a great bargain...I took too long getting the kids down

dastardly children!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb Batman New 52 Slabs for my registry set. by Torgaddon     Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Up.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Ninja Turtles TMNT slabs in 9.6/9.8 by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Hmm, I have 2 in 9.8 and 3, 4, 5 in 9.6, but none SS. Everything is first print. I might be coaxed into letting them go. PM me if interested.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Sketch: JUSTICE LEAGUE by Goldeneye     Yesterday at 11:11 PM

The challenge has been laid out.

In The Red Corner…

Owner: GODOFTHUNDER
Artist: Jose Jaro

Vs.

In The Blue Corner…

Owner: CapTodd
Artist(s): Paul Pelletier, Adelso Corona, Mark Spa
Jump to new posts Re: atlas hero book f.s. subby 37 by Norrin's lawyer     Yesterday at 11:09 PM

great book!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: reverse of 1926 peace dollar by moneyhoney     Yesterday at 11:08 PM

I will send it to you when I find it. I will look for it tomorrow (Tuesday). It's a little past my bedtime....
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Sketches: Bad Girls of Gotham Edition by Goldeneye     Yesterday at 11:03 PM

The Challenge has been laid out the winner will advance to take on the Champ

Challenger 1

Owner: Goldeneye
Artist: Mickey Chaney

Vs.

Challenger 2

Owner: CaptTodd
Artist: L
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Greenville Comic Book and Sports Card show - Saturday - November 1st by SkunkApe     Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Nice! If I can get off that day, I may drive up!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock by ComicsNYC22     Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Yeah... No way I'm touching that NYCC variant. I wish i would have bought a few of them just to sell them considering the prices. Wow.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Warren Ellis monthly....Moon Knight! Whaaaat?! by whetteon     Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Yeah, I'm giving it a couple more issues to see if this current story line wows me somehow.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Sears by Curry     Yesterday at 10:58 PM

moneyhoney i suggest you slow it down a bit on the posting. The amount of new post by you is probably triple of mine. And most of your post can either be solved in the same post the question originated in or a 5 minute search on google. Please consid
Page 6 of 25 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
10/20/14 05:32 PM
1888 Liberty Seated Dime NGC MS 65 CAC
by Mark T
10/20/14 05:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
SA Marvel FS: FF 45, early appearances, low grade lots, BA lots, freebies, etc.
by makeminemego
10/21/14 02:04 AM
TPB's and squarebounds anything large size. About 5 boxes worth
by comicnut
10/21/14 12:41 AM
ASM 361 High Grade
by theTrust
10/21/14 12:36 AM
Avengers #93, Top Cat #1, Magilla Gorilla #1 and more
by alrioart
10/20/14 11:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.