Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2014 by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Damn, I thought I had a chance until I saw that Corbyn cover. Gonna have to get me a Cable from him as well...
PMG Journals
Jump to new posts The 40,000,000 th note posted by mikim13 by CSJournals     Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Found another rare note, and got the whole BEP strap.

Have been watching for this, and was able to get the whole strap, 100 consecutive notes. Starts with 399999001 and goes thru 40000000. They are D ( Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank ) s
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: General Opinion - NGC Overgraded by a Full Point... ? by LogPotato     Yesterday at 08:46 PM

I've cracked out a few NGC graded coins. Almost all of them came back from PCGS the same grade, or a grade or two higher. Maybe I just know how to pick them? Either way, it's pretty absurd and ridiculous to dismiss a coin by it's cladding. I'll b
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB FF 36 cgc 8.5 and up by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Don't know if you noticed but there are two on ebay right now. One is auction that just started.:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantastic-Four-3...=item486e636adc

And the other is owned by a boardie, Columbia comics (Brock). His con
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by goldust40     Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Amazing Spider-Man 121, Shazam 28 on eBay by Larryw7     Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Both books starting at 99 cents.

ASM 121

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331320103408?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shazam 28

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331320111714?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_tr
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crassus Feedback Thread by MusterMark     Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Outstanding transaction!
Great book, great service, great packing.
And sent me an extra comic, for free. Wow.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Joes Journal by Doc Joe     Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Cover posted on CAF

Perez Cover
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre- Hero Marvels!!!! by trmoore54     Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: bc Originally Posted By: trmoore54 Originally Posted By: RICK STARR Originally Posted By: KirbyJackTop census Strange Tales #83 is an 8.0?

[img][/img]

How far off am I?

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This af 15 is not passing the sniff test by kav     Yesterday at 08:26 PM

It would go somethin like this
Hey how ya doin I'm innerested in the AF15 ya got there also I'm lookin for an Action #1 if ya got that too i'll take care a ya with the *spoon* dough we're good like that.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb annihilation conquest 6 vf/nm or nm by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Have a NM-/NM copy available. PM a good offer
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Two solid mid-grade Atlas books by Supernerd     Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: SupernerdMarvel Tales #159 cover

Marvel Tales #159 back cover

Thank you!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spiderman Collecting Thread! by Brad Tabar     Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Thanks for this information, guys.

Originally Posted By: DoveCity187 Originally Posted By: Shark Originally Posted By: Spyder! Originally Posted By: aelelarkin Originally Posted By: Spyder! Originally Posted
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Fantasy 15 cgc 0.5 Universal Blue complete by SpiderTurtle     Yesterday at 08:20 PM

$4395 paypal
$4275 check or money order
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! by Brad Tabar     Yesterday at 08:18 PM

This looks like a great magazine. Of course, I'm judging by the cover alone. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted By: XaltotunA few recent Fantastic Story additions...

Jump to new posts Re: Lot of What Issues 16,27,33,36,39,43 by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Wife asked today what my favorite comic was... so I could be buried with it... by mikenyc     Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: jaeldubyooHas your food been tasting like bitter almonds?

I've watched enough Lifetime movies with the wifey to know about that and anti-freeze in the Gatorade.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Miller/Janson DD? by alxjhnsn     Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Updated once again. Thanks to Gene and Michael O (MikeyO) for the additional thoughts and references.

------ My Standard Answer starts here ---------

On the comicart-l and the CGC OA board, we had a long conversation on the topi
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cherish a Chesler! by Brad Tabar     Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Awesome cover!

Originally Posted By: MrBedrock
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Dano! by Dano     Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Thank you so much!!! It's nice to be wished a happy day!!!!

Dan
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: What is considered Key Magazine Issues? by wpbooks     Yesterday at 08:08 PM

I guess another UG related magazine that might be considered 'key' would be Cheri (12/76) which contained, aside from his Yum-Yum Book, the first color comic book by R. Crumb in the form of a 20 page excerpt from Carload O'Comics, a collection which
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: RACER-X HI-GRADE SILVER & BRONZE AGE on Ebay by Racer-X     Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MusterMark's kudos forum by gregreece     Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Very smooth, easy deal. A+++
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: 1879-CC Morgan Dollar NGC MS-65 GSA at GreatCollections UNRESERVED by ianrussell     Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Bump. Special coin.

- Ian
Jump to new posts Re: Title of thread changed for Boboset by Gsims718     Yesterday at 07:59 PM

10% off the remaining Fantastic Four book.

20% off all the Novas.
Page 6 of 23 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Sold ....
by wdrob
03:31 AM
Looking for Rainbow Toned MS64 FBL Franklins
by The Dutchman
09/13/14 10:56 PM
A few coins for sale! Mercuries, Buffalos, Morgans, Peace $, Walkers, etc!
by Deerefan8420
09/13/14 07:30 PM
*** SOLD *** 10 better condition Peace @ $210 delivered
by Coindude
09/13/14 05:40 PM
Comics Marketplace
POCKET GUIDE TO CHINA - Milton Caniff 1942 U.S. military racist mini-comic
by *paull*
11:42 PM
Lot of 20 Grimm Fairy Tales/Zenescope Books $50 shipped
by LoneTree
10:37 PM
Brave and The Bold #54 CGC 9.2 OW/W - 1st Teen Titans
by Beige
09:38 PM
Amazing Spider-Man 121, Shazam 28 on eBay
by Larryw7
08:42 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.