Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: GIF attempt..... by messydesk     Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: AcesKingsJohn- What do you mean by image registration?
Precisely lining up each frame in the sequence so there isn't any apparent motion of the coin between frames.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books! by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Star Trek #54 CGC 9.6 s/s Sally Kellerman & Teri Garr

God bless this poor woman---I know Garr has had significant health issues over the years, but if you had seen her that night, you'd have wished for her sake she was anywhere else but at
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Season 5 by tth2     Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Comicopolis Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: Mr.Diggler Originally Posted By: Comicopolis
I was expecting more. Silly me.

They're keep us guessing while also feeding th
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: pressing question corner crease by jimbo_707     Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: joeypost Originally Posted By: Amadeus Arkham Originally Posted By: manetteskaI'm guessing by the crickets that the back stain cannot be "fixed".

Next question: If I were to get this comic cleaned, wou
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by jimjum12     Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Neat old Action Comics 156...... Lois as Superwoman..... she even wears a blonde wig in the story with a costume almost exactly like Supergirl 7 years later.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Preview by BrianR     Yesterday at 08:39 PM

fun thread!!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DETECTIVE COMICS #40 CGC 3.5 1st Clayface and Joker cover. Old School CGC label. by Swartzisgod     Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Final price drop before moving to Ebay.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cole Mine Comics by Designer Toast     Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: jonjesperYou'll eventually get him Royce!

That Wascally Wabbit!

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Best/top comic lists and award winners of 2014 by Awax     Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Shutter is fun.

Check it out if you can.
Jump to new posts Thor King Size Annual #3 9.2 OW -W by FoomMember     Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Nice high grade copy. Square spine. Gloss is excellent. [sorry for pic looking a little 'yellow' but didn't use a flash] Very supple and flat. Presents like a 9.4.

Would do great with a press. Has small indents at bottom staple on back
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Guess The Grades by Rayman311     Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Like the toning on both. Nice coins. Congrats!
Jump to new posts Re: Some books I just picked up. by Gatchaman     Yesterday at 08:26 PM

I still have more comics to list. I will do them tomorrow.

I have Weird Western Tales #16
Rawhide Kid #107
Aston. Tales #36
Yang #11
Also a couple freebies (Rawhide Kid #124 and Isis#8)
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: *spoon* Planet by jackhartmann     Yesterday at 08:24 PM

I liked person_without_enough_empathy planet also. I need to cancel something tho.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Showing a few books posted by steve_celtics123456 by ROCKBLAZER     Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Really cool to have a Stan Lee signature with Stan and Jack featured on the cover. I've got that book raw maybe I should catch up with him this con season.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: UPDATE, LOST COMIC FOUND! posted by Rockblazer by ROCKBLAZER     Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Still no response. Maybe it was'nt found after all.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Micheal Turner Variants and signed books by Mr.Silvestri     Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Hours left to go and lots of good books to be bid on
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event... by Get2TheChoppa     Yesterday at 08:07 PM

2 out of 7, of course my top choices were gone. Can't win 'em all!
Jump to new posts Re: About 1000 books in alpha order well discounted! Mostly Marvel & DC by comicnut     Yesterday at 08:07 PM

I'm just at a soft close. Can still buy off thread if you wish.
Had a double of:
Champions #1 Origin & 1st app Champions 4.0 $3

RECAP a page back is fully up to date!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up. by Chip Cataldo     Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Still no response from my SS. According to USPS tracking, the package was left "at front door/porch" so I have no idea if he actually physically has it or not. He hasn't posted on the forum in over a month.

Peace,

Chip
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NBA Thread by tth2     Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: chrisco37Definitely much better shooters back in the day than now.
From mid-range, yes, but not from deep. 3-point shooting is as good as it's ever been.

The 3-point shot and the stat-driven focus on eith
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM FF9 - Brazilian Ebal - 1971 by Barbarian     Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Got this this week.

How much does the back cover kills it?

Thanks

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM Wonder Woman 97 - Mexican Novaro - 1959 by Barbarian     Yesterday at 07:58 PM

I consider myself a not horrible grader on mid to high range grades but tend to stumble when come across certain defects.

Dust shadow at the top.

Large crease on the cover, top to bottom. Breaks color from top to dino leg and t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: In case you're missing any comic deliveries - did you know Grinch was a female? by kav     Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Ooh flamingo kick sounds awesome
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Hard Times Tokens - Post Your Images by No+4Me     Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Nice! Looks UNC from here.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Words That Just Pop Into Your Head by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Stuff.
Page 6 of 19 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB: 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Eagle
by Proudtoown
09:34 PM
FS: NGC MS64BN Civil war token.
by agentjim007
03:39 PM
1 cent Morgans also halves and quarters!
by AstroTrain
03:21 PM
Today GreatCollections - Capuano Registry Set, Rare Gold, 1995-W $1
by ianrussell
10:51 AM
Comics Marketplace
DC Comics Presents 26 and New Mutants 98 FS
by bubbagump
11:25 PM
WTB TMNT original art
by Miamiknight3434
11:11 PM
Strange Tales 115 Raw VG
by jaybuck43
10:45 PM
New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8, McFarlane ASM, X-Factor 6, Wolverine, more CGC Books
by Red84
10:28 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.