Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: What are the best Marvel/DC animated series/movies? by NewEnglandGothic     Today at 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Comic ClosetGreat info. Created a want list from this. Just finished the DC Showcase short "Green Arrow" on the special edition of Superman/Batman: Apocalpyse. Green Arrow has to save another kind of "queen" from assassins
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Winter bills... who has the best dollar bins? by Comic Closet     Today at 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: F For FakeOrganized, bagged, boarded $1 books.

Yeah, no kidding that is awesome.

I travel through Dayton at least twice per year, I may have to make a stop.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Captain America (golden age comic) Higher Grade by thunsicker     Today at 12:40 PM

Sun shadow and chip keep this down around 7.0 for me.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM George Perez covers by Jonahmeh     Today at 12:39 PM

Yeah, low 9's IMHO
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Captain America 71 (Golden Age) Raw Never Pressed by thunsicker     Today at 12:37 PM

I'm at 5.5 as well. Looks great from the front, but that back cover kills it. (and the staples.)
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: REQUEST: Catwoman New 52 #13 News Stand Variant by jbarnes020889     Today at 12:34 PM

Thanks for the pointer
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Daredevil #7 1st red suit, mid-grade by thunsicker     Today at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: blazincomics4.0/4.5

+1 I think 4.5, but it could go 4.0 on a bad day.
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SET REQUESTS - FULL SETS ONLY by vikingreed     Today at 12:32 PM

Awesome, thanks!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze Copper Modern Mostly Marvel Raw Keys: CA 217, Avengers 196, PM 66 +MORE by 1p36DSA     Today at 12:30 PM

ok, one last bump. 10% off already double discounted prices. All sales incentives still apply
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So, SONY studios was hacked by NORTH KOREA? by AntBrown     Today at 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: wombatTo be fair to Sony most big theater chains were refusing to show it. I don't think I've read a single thing about them taking heat for that decision.

You are correct. That decision was out of their hands
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping NEXT week...February 4,2015 Advance Lists by Point Five     Today at 12:26 PM

Saga!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Commissions Jorge Molina, Drew Moss by dchiscon     Today at 12:26 PM

I am clearing out some commissions to make way for some OA pages. I have couple up on ebay, and I will be adding more in the next few days.

Jorge Molina -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201271982273?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts REQUEST: Catwoman New 52 #13 News Stand Variant by jbarnes020889     Today at 12:25 PM

60-ML-367903-ML-

Moved to WTB
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Infinity Gauntlet #5 - Raw NM or better by Substitute Duke     Today at 12:22 PM

Good stuff
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts High Grade CGC and Raw Books for sale by spideyguy     Today at 12:22 PM

24-ML-360781-ML-

Please read the forum FS rules in regards to excessive thread bumping.
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by NewEnglandGothic     Today at 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: Gatsby77Can't speak for Arrow but yeah - Birds of Prey had her full-on in the costume by the end of the series. Not that anyone was watching by then...

Thanks for pointing th
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Price Variant Club by Timmay     Today at 12:17 PM

define broke
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So I'm watching Annie Hall and a thought occurs by goldust40     Today at 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: chromium Originally Posted By: 40sJohnI hate Woody Allen movies. He sucks and his movies suck.

Well-thought out and eloquent point of view

I've never been more convinced.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: London Super Comic Convention 14th & 15th March 2015 by Peter in Portugal     Today at 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: thirdgreenham Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: thirdgreenham Originally Posted By: Peter in PortugalI will try to be there.

Will you be in Paris on the 9th/10th?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Batman Eternal lot, issues #1-30 : $60 - open to trades by delorean1981     Today at 12:11 PM

Want to Sell or Trade my Batman Eternal lot, issues #1-30, all in VF condition or better.

I'm really looking to trade for either:
Batman (New 52) issues #4-6 VF or better
-or-
Justice League (New 52) issues #8-18 VF or bette
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by Diamonddave     Today at 12:06 PM

Any board members getting Dying Light tomorrow?
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Alicia Keys and Macho Man Randy Slabbage by Nikelspot     Today at 12:02 PM

We will be stocking up the eBay story throughout the year. If you see anything that interests you, contact me here or through our website for the best price. Thanks, NIk

Link: http://stores.ebay.com/Nikelspot
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Is this an authentic ANACS product or cheap knock-off? by johnny9434     Today at 12:00 PM

neat slab. different to
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Stunningly High Grade Original Owner Marvels, etc. by Ghost Town     Today at 11:57 AM

Inhumans (1998) Lot #1-12 9.6/9.8 $75

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: grading coins by johnny9434     Today at 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By: cpm9ballWhen it comes to a problem coin, I don't see why it would be necessary to give any more than a general grade, i.e. XF, AU, MS, etc. Consider yourself lucky. Years ago, problem coins would come back in a body bag.
Page 6 of 24 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
uchiha101 kudos thread
by uchiha101
Today at 12:37 AM
GreatCollections - Coin Auctions Today - High Grade Morgans, Moderns, Gold...
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 10:15 AM
Welcome to my world banknotes collection website - Treasures HK Island
by HQbanknotes
01/24/15 10:00 PM
FS EBAY: 1983 PCGS MS66RD DDO, 1984 PCGS MS66 DDO , 04-O PCGS MS66 MORGAN!
by Official Coins
01/24/15 08:36 PM
Comics Marketplace
Nova #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages
by bcphillips119
12 minutes 18 seconds ago
CGC Superman comic books
by Junkdrawer
30 minutes 0 seconds ago
PLANET COMICS #65,66,67,68,70 LOST WORLD STORIES
by WHIZ_BANG_POW
33 minutes 46 seconds ago
All Select Comics #5 CGC 4.0 Slightly Brittle
by Badger
49 minutes 4 seconds ago
Advertisements

Generated in 0.143 seconds in which 0.129 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.