Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Westworld 2016 by Bosco685     Today at 06:01 AM

New trailer.

Jump to new posts Re: DEADPOOL 2 (2017) by Bosco685     Today at 05:59 AM

Ryan Reynolds Paid Out Of His Own Pocket For Deadpool Writers To Be On Set

Quote:To make sure Deadpool was the hit that it was, its star, Ryan Reynolds, went above and beyond. Several times, he dipped into his own p
Jump to new posts Re: ZOMBIELAND 2 from Sony by Bosco685     Today at 05:57 AM

Paul Wernick And Rhett Reese Confirm They Are Currently Working On Zombieland 2

Quote:While appearing on AMC's Geeking Out with Kevin Smith and Greg Grunberg, Deadpool writers Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese provided an update on Zomb
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Gods 7 First Steppenwolf $75 shipped by comicdey     Today at 05:54 AM

More raw and slabs coming Monday evening...feel free to pm offers...note all prices are pretty much listed with shipping cost of $6 assumed and is taken off when you combine multiple books, so you only pay shipping once. Requests also gladly taken,
Jump to new posts Re: MOSTLY HIGH GRADE KEYS AND FIRST APPEARANCES THANKS FOR LOOKING! by Roddulate     Today at 05:34 AM

Lovely Books Joey, GLWTS!!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Series at Rose City Comic Con? by 1dingo     Today at 04:57 AM

Cgc will have a booth at this show.
There is also a great facilitator in the following link who can take care of you:
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9090758#Post9090758
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Harley Quinns Little Black Book #1 + All Star Batman & Robin RRP and more by Gunnz     Today at 04:18 AM

Updated with new books and bundle offer!
Jump to new posts Re: What are the best Marvel/DC animated series/movies? by Batman     Today at 04:16 AM

Originally Posted By: NewEnglandGothic Originally Posted By: Batman"Principal Waller"

Does she deal with loose ends in the same way as the Suicide Squad Waller...? The misbehaving and truent students are dealt with off-scree
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: for sale : several color guides from historic spider-man issue 1 by mcfarlane by allard     Today at 04:15 AM

up
Jump to new posts Re: for sale : several color guide complete issues from marvel and DC by allard     Today at 04:15 AM

up
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Aw,what a maroon!What is he thinking? by Batman     Today at 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: porcupine48 Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoonOh no! Man posts video on YouTube looking for attention!
porcupines crave love too.
There's a reason for that. It's called quills!
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Batman     Today at 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: MusterMark Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: Batman Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: MusterMark Originally Posted By: Loga
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Funko Exclusives! Plus Assorted Oddities (Toys, Signed Books, Giveaways, etc) by fmaz     Today at 03:19 AM

Ooops! I forgot one more Funko Exclusive that I had!

Black Panther #1 Funko Pop Variant - $8
Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive!
Sealed in polybag

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: CGC IS MY FRIEND posted by Ronnylama by Ronnylama     Today at 03:14 AM

Thanks bud
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beachbum's Feedback Thread by Foley     Today at 02:51 AM

Another flawless and hassle free transaction with Dre! Lightning fast shipping, perfect packaging and gorgeous books. I'm a very satisfied repeat customer and will certainly do business again.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show us Your Superman's Girl Friend Lois Lane 106 by Rip     Today at 02:40 AM

Just got a 8.5/9.0 copy today. GREAT book!

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NOW 15-30% OFF! - KEYS, VARIANTS and Misc - RECAP p.52 by SOLAR BOY     Today at 02:20 AM

Jump to new posts on Clink - Mad Magazine Prohias Spy vs Spy art by malvin     Today at 02:17 AM

Hi All,

I consigned more Antonio Prohias Spy vs Spy art! These are better than the last ones I consigned too so take a look and bid!

One page story from Mad 252

Unpublished 8 page complete story

Than
Jump to new posts Re: ASM # 50 Reverse Auction by SOLAR BOY     Today at 02:07 AM

Nice book good luck with the auction.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here! by Watatat     Today at 01:59 AM

Hello All! I must be honest...6 months ago I disliked both comics and superhero movies in general (besides Batman...i mean come on). Then...I was given a collection of about 180 Silver Age Comics (the good ones) and I am now smitten. My guncles who g
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Seller sjburn_z on ebay, WWBN33, MSH18, MM18, many more by sburn_z     Today at 01:41 AM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sjburn_z/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

strange tales 178-181, Fear run, Jungle Action runs. Warlock run coming. Bid high and bid often
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by oakman29     Today at 01:35 AM

I wish I knew what was going on.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by ThoseBackPages     Today at 01:07 AM

TTT
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: When selling a run, best to sell as unified lot, or break up? by Smokinghawk     Today at 01:03 AM

Thanks, but I'm trying to liquidate this stuff, rather than swapping it for other stuff.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: High grade early Detective Comics for sale by Gotham Kid     Today at 12:59 AM

Page 6 of 18 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Today at GreatCollections - Dale Larsen Collection, Rare U.S. Gold, Lafayette...
by ianrussell
09:34 AM
Wanted NGC MS67 Roosevelt Toners
by erwindoc
08/27/16 09:03 AM
1951 Franklin Half Dollar~PCGS MS66 PLUS!~Nuclear Rainbow Toning~Trueview~
by Danye West
08/27/16 12:07 AM
FSH: 1852-O gold $1 PCGS xf45 $325
by BAJJERFAN
08/26/16 09:24 AM
Comics Marketplace
Grendel #1 and #3 + Walking Dead lots; No Reserve - low starting bids
by redgar-red
10:24 AM
SAGA # 1 RRP CGC 9.8 SS 2 X SIGS VAUGHN AND STAPLES
by Gandalph59
08:37 AM
A few very high grade Charlton Horror comics on eBay
by magelsa
07:09 AM
High Grade Mags on eBay inc Legend Horror Classics with Early Kevin O'Neill Art
by magelsa
06:59 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.