Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Archie Comics 25 CGC 8.5 White by Bronty     Today at 12:44 PM

good gag too
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hey guys....this is my life we're talking about.... by sfcityduck     Today at 12:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Hepcat Originally Posted By: tricolorbrian...but i think the eras are pretty well defined for most of us.

1) Golden-1938-1945
2) Atom-1946-1956 (first issue with the CCA symbol on it)

I woul
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB the following J Scott Campbell covers in 9.8 and others by jreezy     Today at 12:38 PM

Yeah, there are always popping up on eBay , so hopefully I can get one sooner rather than later.
Jump to new posts Re: 92 SLABS, maybe more...Gold/Silver/Bronze by nearmint     Today at 12:32 PM

Batman #40 CGC 8.0 is SOLD!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Ant-Man     Today at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: manetteska Originally Posted By: bomber-bob Originally Posted By: manetteskaBig local LCS sale this weekend........

GCC fall sale?

Yes, it was a good sale. Lots of product, especially in
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Planets by rjpb     Today at 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: october Originally Posted By: rjpbPerhaps Whitman is finally getting his due. He's every bit as good as Wood and Baker, and while I don't collect FH, I've long felt his covers were relatively under appreciated - proba
Jump to new posts Re: Pre-Hero Atlas CGC slabbed! by rjpb     Today at 12:25 PM

Lovely copy of AA #1 - perhaps you need to start some Dr. Druid to be in Dr. Strange movie rumors
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: John91C's Feedback Thread by KryptonSlabs     Today at 12:25 PM

Outstanding transaction. Would give John highest recommendation. Stellar communication and most reliable as well. Would definitely do business with again. Many thanks.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone live around fredrick md?? looking to trade comics for land to hunt by chrisco37     Today at 12:24 PM

I live very close to you. Don't have any land to hunt on though.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1843 Quarter Eagle by BillJones     Today at 12:21 PM

I don't have an 1848-D quarter eagle in my collection, but here is an 1848-P quarter eagle. The Philadelphia Mint produced all of the dies in those days and sent them to the branch mints so the artwork, although not always the execution, was the same
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So....Might as Well Get On With A Discussion of Bill Cosby by Dano     Today at 12:17 PM

Ha!

Dan
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SS CELEBS AND MORE, FRESH FROM CGC! by Jason Truong     Today at 12:16 PM

Kinda looking to keep that one, but PM me with an offer.
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: 1964 Red Book by BillJones     Today at 12:16 PM

Quote:I see no reason why the trend won't continue.

Unfortunately I see lots of reasons. The younger generations don't seem to be interested in collecting "things" any more.

Then there is the long term economy. I
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Showcase #4 Club by Boba     Today at 12:09 PM

BTW, there were 10 of them (Showcases from the bound volume) that were labeled that way - all have since been downgraded to "No Grade: 0.3", whatever the heck a 0.3 is anyway. So they made the same mistake a few times
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: "O" No! by e1cnr     Today at 12:07 PM

I like lone pops, see what you get (unless you expect it to fill a registry spot)
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: James Bond 24 Cast Adds Christoph Waltz as Potential Villain by goldust40     Today at 12:06 PM

Blofeld hasn't been seen in any Bond film since Diamonds Are Forever, due to a dispute over the ownership of the character from the co-author of Thunderball, Kevin McClory. It'll be great to have him make a return...
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KryptonSlabs Feedback by John91C     Today at 12:05 PM

Bought a high end slab from Preston. Only one slight communication problem but once that was resolved everything went smoothly! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Tales #110 CGC 3.5 1st Dr Strange & Marvel Spotlight #5 CGC 7.5 1st GR by Sensei Ryan     Today at 12:01 PM

Reopened temporarily! PM with any questions
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Tales To Astonish #44 Club - Meet the Flying Wasp! by jreezy     Today at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: JunkdrawerI got a 3.0 universal coming back from CGC

Still beats my 2.0
Jump to new posts Re: JIM #1 CGC X Men #4 Raw and IH #102 High Grade Raw by harvdoss     Today at 11:59 AM

Jim 1 on hold
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Help settle a bet - 3 books with a poll... by rjpb     Today at 11:53 AM

I just want to know who graded these at 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 and when are they having a board sale?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What are the most valuable modern age comics? by paul747     Today at 11:51 AM

Mouse guard #1 3.00 on the cover. Very rare. ComicXpress. And if already mentioned + 1

Probably one of the rarest moderns (2005) hard to find and if a 9.8 did come up it's more than a walking dead #1
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Cents through Dollars **Discounts of 5%-15% based on Total Order Amount** by Mainer020648     Today at 11:48 AM

Updated
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Copper/Modern Slabs - ASM #300, Teen Titans #2, NM #98 + more! by kimik     Today at 11:47 AM

I will try to get the rest of the books up tonight and tomorrow night.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: RARE, (set of 2), Amazing Spider-man #9 Variants by HOTFLIPS     Today at 11:42 AM

2 Sets left
Page 6 of 24 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
dave wnuck's mid-november new coin listing and newsletter
by michael
Today at 01:36 AM
A Lovely High Grade 1771 Pillar 8 Reales
by fred13
Yesterday at 09:15 PM
GreatCollections - Today - 1000s of Listings - Fast Shipping - Lowest Fees
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 05:50 PM
Gold and Silver Certificate for Sale
by Ugakoivet
Yesterday at 08:01 AM
Comics Marketplace
1950s BATMAN Sale One Day Run Before eBay
by Malcontent
10 minutes 42 seconds ago
SUPERMAN 76 CGC 5.0 BLUE LABEL, OW/W !!!
by CCAFF
29 minutes 55 seconds ago
DC 10 centers - Challengers, Showcase, Mystery In Space, B&B, Action, JLA.
by TopNotch
Today at 01:19 PM
Archie Comics 25 CGC 8.5 White
by Inaflash
Today at 11:35 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.