Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Darth Vader #3 by Aweandlorder     Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ComicConnect Event Auction! by gino2paulus2     Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: The-Collector Originally Posted By: gino2paulus2 Originally Posted By: Point FiveThanks, yep, I see it now. Closed at $461.

Thanks J that's the one it closed at a hair above $460. I
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 90's VALIANT Comics Thread by sonicdan     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

I was able to get one of these years ago from Paul Fairchild.
It's one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1922 Peace Dollar by Raisethis2     Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Looks to be an MS 61 or so. Lots of chatter in the fields.

The marks on the reverse were probably caused by rubber bands or something similar.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Tales of Teen Titans 44 on eBay by tigers comics     Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Have a couple of books listed on eBay for sale with best offer. Also have a 1st app. of Supergirl listed.

TTT 44

HULK 181
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Xmen 266 Gambit fs by MADSPORTS     Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Usual rules apply
Paypal is prefered payment

Shipping is included to the US others pm for shipping price
First in the thread is the winner

Xmen 266 Gambit. $75 delivered
Some spine ticks, also bend on front low
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Xmen 266 Gambit fs by MADSPORTS     Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: RevatWrong forum?
Your right I just noticed that.

THIS HAS BEEN MOVED
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: History Channel: Vikings by tth2     Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Spoiler Content

However, the way the show continues to kind of lurch along from scene to scene with no explanatory transitions continues to irritate the hell out of me.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: iZombie TV Show Trailer! by Firespitter     Yesterday at 10:56 PM

The characters on the TV show aren't directly from within the comic book. In the comic, the protagonist is Gwendolyn "Gwen" Dylan; a student attending university turned grave-digger (Not a doctor or medical examiner).
And she is changed into a z
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Season 5 by tth2     Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand  Originally Posted By: Official Chris S.Isn't JK Rowling still writing?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jk+rowling+new+book&safe=off&tbm=nws

Also, based on Tolkien's posthumo
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: How much money did $2.50 represent in 1905? by CaptHenway     Yesterday at 10:54 PM

I have told this story before. My grandmother was born in a small town in Northern Michigan in 1890. After she stopped going to high school she went to work for the local telephone exchange as a switchboard operator. She was there until the married G
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: TOS 52,and other comics For sale by tigers comics     Yesterday at 10:52 PM

That's all the comics for tonight. Posting at least 10 more tomorrow. Sale ends Monday night and then invoices will be going out.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: X-Files Super Nerds: Artist Edition by dragonmanagement     Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: PirateCorbyn Kern

Can't find pricing info on his site. Any one point me toward some info on that?
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible #1 CGC 9.8 by TXReplicant     Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Price reduced:

$549 Ebay

$495 PayPal Direct
Jump to new posts Re: Deadpool test footage by Bosco685     Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Twitter Reacts To Our First Look At Ryan Reynolds Suited Up As DEADPOOL

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Copper Age DC Lot of 24 Comics / High Grade and ALL #1 Issues / 1986 - 1996 by faster friends     Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     Yesterday at 10:37 PM

That's how some of you see men?

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Series Game by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 10:34 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Germanwings crash mystery by kav     Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: Bosco685So back onto the more important topic...

This image really got to me today.

Quote:French Red Cross members and residents pay tribute to th
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: "Paul" comics club by tricolorbrian     Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Robot ManI've got a whole lot of hstory about "Paul". I bought a whole lot of his comics from the guy that got them from his estate. We talked at length about him. He was a pretty weird "horder" type. In addition to comics
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts FREE SHIPPING by morgan.hamilton     Yesterday at 10:17 PM

LET'S THROW IN FREE SHIPPING TILL MIDNIGHT
I'm Feeling Generous.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The ebay advice thread by slym2none     Yesterday at 10:16 PM

-slym
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - TALES TO ASTONISH 13 - Groot 1st Appearance by VanillaSimba     Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Hey guys, I'm moving my budget up to $2150. Let me know if you've got a Groot 1st appearance :-)
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Darkhawk Appreciation Thread by 1dingo     Yesterday at 10:12 PM

By Ryan Ottley @ ECCC
Jump to new posts SHOWCASE #16 CGC 4.5 CR/OW - 2nd SPACE RANGER - ON eBAY 99 CENTS STARTING BID! by Boba     Yesterday at 10:12 PM

LOW RESERVE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOWCASE-16-CGC-...-/201319018545?

Stop by and drop a bid
Page 6 of 22 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
17 Carson City Morgan dollars, most are GSA's
by nk1nk
06:58 PM
Looking for a few Franklin Half Proofs
by Dkillett2
02:11 PM
I have a new website with coins for sale!
by James_EarlyUS
11:05 AM
WTT
by Ransomville
03/27/15 03:57 PM
Comics Marketplace
MINT 1ST EDITION WONDER WOMAN ARCHIVES 1-4, MINT CONAN CHRONICLES 1-4 - on eBay
by Boba
Tom Mix Western #1, Conan Early BA Lot, Spidey, Variants & MORE - ENDS TONIGHT!
by WalkinWillie
07:16 AM
Whetteon's hot comics to buy
by whetteon
12:31 AM
Amazing Spiderman lot
by ft88
12:01 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.