Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Panzerfaust CGC SS 9.8 and Avengers #1 CGC SS THANOS SKETCH by Scott Blair by Mike22     Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Updated Link...this one should work

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sharki28/m.html?...=p2047675.l2562

Please let me know if it is still broke
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by bonzai     Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: edowens71 Feedback Thread by comicartcom     Yesterday at 09:37 PM

without question Ed is one of the gems of the comics hobby.
I can't say enough about him with just words, so I'll just let the picture do the talkin'

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is) by CoinAddict     Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Galerie9 has the art listed on their website if you want to see all of the pieces.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Please grade this Thrilling Comics #7! by AJD     Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Seems to me that 4.0 isn't out of place for this book.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 361 & Saga of Swamp Thing 37 For Sale by tigers comics     Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Yeah. I forgot to list the new price drop in my post today.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts SOLD! Mystery Tales # 19 Atlas CGC 5.5 Universal Off White-White Pages by eccomic     Yesterday at 09:29 PM

THIS BOOK NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION!

THIS IS THE COVETED AND RARE MYSTERY TALES # 19.

THIS BOOK IS ON THE TOP OF THE LIST OF MANY COLLECTORS OF ATLAS PRECODE HORROR. THIS COPY IS FROM AN ORIGINAL OWNER COLLECTION AND EXHIBITS OFF
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by MR-SigS     Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Blue Jokes OFG Danger in Dallas by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I might add more, I might not, depends on motivations.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: COMIC-LINK by Sagii     Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: telerites

Getting multiple e-mails really doesn't bother me. If I want to look, I will; if not, I just delete.

At least I can't say I wasn't made aware. +1
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: ms marvel 1 by comic_hunter_zeke     Yesterday at 09:20 PM

it's got on crease on the front and 2 in the back
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300 (and maybe a few other books) by pickycollector     Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Adventurers #1 NM-/NM (1st print): $20

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts ebay 1c NR - Gibbons Watchmen, Silvestri, Mignola HB, X-Men, Quantum and Woody by malvin     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Hi Folks,

I have another batch of art on ebay starting at 1cent with no reserve! This is actually my last 1 cent batch for the year.

They are:

1. Dave Gibbons Watchmen Full Team Cover Prelim for Mad Magazine
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread by paperheart     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: the420kidYou can add Ex-Machina to the list although I guess it's not a rumor anymore

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/30/ex-machina-trailer-released-on-line/

On
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official "Prometheus" Thread by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

The way things have been, the video games are much better than any aliens movie thats been out in the last 20 years.
Jump to new posts Re: 24 hour sale Captain Marvel 18 Avengers 158 & 181 Incredible Hulk 212 by TJ325     Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: silverwebCap marvel 18

Thanks!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Which book will follow Hulk 1? by Bronty     Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: VW ClobberinThing Originally Posted By: topnotchman Originally Posted By: TeddieMercedeFF 1. Undervalued right now.

Yes it is, people will be kicking themselves ala SC four, Hulk 1.

I l
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gas prices spike...again... by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Conan_AficionadoWith prices that high, eating people is a viable option.

Was he hungry this morning or what
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: You Laugh! You Lose! [Funny Picture Thread] by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 09:09 PM

*spoon* at their finest. Oh yeah.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gas prices approach milk. by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 09:07 PM

On topic. http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/imports/companylevel/
Jump to new posts Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.5 by bringsenseback     Yesterday at 09:02 PM

24-ML-359351-ML-

Read forum guidelines before selling here!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILDER-FILLED by kagenish     Yesterday at 08:58 PM

has anyone seen the huge justice league Easter egg
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Boardwalk Empire Final Season - last walk around the pier by The Black Hand     Yesterday at 08:57 PM

It's always tough to end something and satisfy everyone. Breaking Bad came really close to the perfect ending.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Toast's Winter Is Coming Sale Pg. 20 updated list by Designer Toast     Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Alright, I'm closing this down. I thought I was going to have more time, but between work, home, PTCs, Trick or Treating, and all of it this week, there is no rest for the wicked in sight.

Invoices going out shortly and a big Toasty than
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by kagenish     Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Page 6 of 23 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
ASM 361 , 362 , 363 Mexican Version
by Mijael77
01:03 AM
Moondog's Halloween Sale - Pre-Code Horror and EC's!
by Moondog
12:40 AM
Ms. Marvel No. 1 - 48-hour auction ending 11/1 @ 10:00 p.m. ET - CLOSED!
by smithdatura
10:13 PM
SOLD! Mystery Tales # 19 Atlas CGC 5.5 Universal Off White-White Pages
by eccomic
09:29 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.