Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Best Video Game Ever? by bronzilla     Today at 12:15 AM

Shenmue! Loved the forklift race!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My 50 Year Junk Obsession by Robot Man     Today at 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: Robot ManJust posted this over in general and thought it probably belonged here...

Is it sheet music?

Yes from 1942.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Inhumans movie cancelled? by Quicksilver Signs     Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Unca BenI'd argue that the Inhumans were popular.

In the late '60s as Marvel was expanding Stan would frequently mention new series that were being developed due to fan requests, and the Inhumans were one of tho
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: ASM 3 6 14 or Daredevil 1 by chezmtghut     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

PM sent.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man Issue 21 - The Scorpion by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Been a while since I got a lead - anybody?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Random Thoughts by WoodenJefferson     Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts True Comics #77, Lady Death Variants, CGC: Mister Miracle #3, WByNight #6! by WalkinWillie     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

>>> Auctions Ending Sunday, 5/1/2016
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Finally! The Medal that Will be the Centerpiece of My New Collection by LuckyOne     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

for those who only want to show their coins: http://www.usacoinbook.com/catalog-coins.php
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: "Pfft...nuggets. I'VE GOT NUGGETS." by Junkdrawer     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Chip CataldoI could've sworn I was in the Water Cooler.

Mods, please move. Thankee. Yes we believe that. Must be Friday
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil Collecting Thread by Burntboy     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Ghost TownThe #61 and 63 are both Golden State books.

Barton;

Looking at your absolutely amazing DD books reminds me of when I got to take a gander through Doug Sc
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Any old copy of More Fun 55 you might have lying around - coverless to 9.4 by Dr Carl     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Gotham KideBay seller is a boardie though I assume he will want the ebay auction to run its course

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...992#Post9309992

Thanks. Yes, I approached him
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Force Awakens #1 Movie Poster Variant - Cast signed - Info Below! by roach04     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Pls add me to the PM...this has great potential!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FSH: 2006 20th Anniv Set, PCGS graded, $250 by BAJJERFAN     Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Selling as a set. $250 delivered. Checks, money orders, no fee PP. PM here or email to BAJJERFAN@aol.com

AS ALWAYS: THANKS FOR LOOKING!

2006-W 20th anniv proof silver eagle PCGS PR70 DCAM #89998 some pale brownish toning o
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: My fellow CAF Canadians - Broken Images by Dumur     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Ha! Well, I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Well, then EVERYONE check out their galleries!!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Randomness by Jimmers!!!!All are welcome! by kav     Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Jump to new posts WTB CGC 10 V1 Bloodshot #0 GOLD by TRMN8R5     Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Still lookin'...
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 5.5 OW/W - $650 by Meeklo     Yesterday at 10:55 PM

I'll go $630 on this...but that is really as low as I will go.

This leaves PLENTY of "meat on the bone" for this to grow in value.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Need references on Albert Moy by buttock     Yesterday at 10:51 PM

I've done one deal with Albert and it was as smooth as a deal could possibly go. My only complaint would be that he needs to open up his personal collection and cut prices, but only for me.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: E GERBER MYLITES 2 725M2 + FULL BACK BOARDS 700FB by DarthBane     Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: ArcaneMallardOne 725/700 Combo

Thank you. More sets are available.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Yep,starting another thread here.... by Meeklo     Yesterday at 10:49 PM

After the past couple of months, I'm happy to see Jimmers everywhere here!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: JON BERNTHAL s/s op for PUNISHER #1 "One batch, two batch" by MoonKT     Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Punisher #1 (Maleev cover) s/s Bernthal. x1

Take It.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics! by Axmen     Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Just picked this up! Killer title "painted in blood". Nice Michael Myers with a gun vibe.

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: FS: High grade First Edition & early Marvel Masterworks Hardcovers... by jools&jim     Yesterday at 10:30 PM

VERY much open to offers for any or all of these! Feel free to PM me...
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Sagii Tapes posted by sagii68 by Sagii     Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Brandon and Porcupine thank you Gents! It is really appreciated from collectors like yourselves. I Try to keep variety to keep it interesting and entertaining.
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Margot Robbie signing confirmed...PHOTO variant in the works by Unknown_User     Yesterday at 10:21 PM

I'm interested
Page 6 of 21 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FSH: 2006 20th Anniv Set, PCGS graded, $250
by BAJJERFAN
11:17 PM
Raw 1921 S Walking Liberty
by CallMeDick
05:54 PM
Space4coins - USA/GREAT BRITAIN Gold
by Space4coins
06:03 AM
2014 American Gold, Silver and Platinum Eagles NGC MS-70
by HashTag™
02:01 AM
Comics Marketplace
Werewolf By Night #32 CGC 9.0 White Pages
by JermanTown
Make your wallet Thor
by ft88
CGC High Grade Detective 471, Avengers 96, Swamp Thing 5, Conan 24
by CardiacKid1
08:53 AM
Flash 117 7.0 for sale - Ends Sunday
by Mike G.
08:48 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.