Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 National Football League (NFL) Thread by ComicConnoisseur     Today at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AwaxChargers
Maybe the worst game I ever seen in the Brady/Belichick era!
Belichick laughs.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: DC's Warlord by Mike Grell, ca. 1977 - 1981...yea or nay? by Marty Mann     Today at 04:20 PM

Always liked this issue.

mm
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB by icculus308win     Today at 04:20 PM

That is a REALLY nice, bright, sharp and tight looking 9.0!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: The Toronto Comic Book Show (TCBS); Sun Oct 26th. Win An ASM #129 by torontocomicshow     Today at 04:19 PM

a little over a month away! Cant wait!!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Hulk 181 by jsilverjanet     Today at 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: bighairjer8.5+ with a squish and scrub. +1
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: The Store is Open! Marvel~DC~Silver and MORE! Updated 5/11/14 by edgerx     Today at 04:17 PM

9/30/2014 Update

Man-Thing 1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121449860589?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Marvel Premiere 1 Origin Warlock
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121449861129?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:I
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Small ANACS white holders by illini420     Today at 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: CoindudeThe pk6287 and pk6280 are out of order!

haha, or maybe I did that on purpose just to mess with people
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NEW CGC SLABS - RACHEL RISING #1 HULK 340 WOLVERINE 1 MOS17 by 1Cool     Today at 04:14 PM

They need to release a tv show promo and graded copies will be up up up.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Low grade Cheap and affordable keys. Some inhumans stuff by mrlatko     Today at 04:13 PM

Marvel Team Up #1 - $40 @ 20% off

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta by JasonDaTwit     Today at 04:13 PM

All the WYTCHES COVERS & where you can get them:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/09/30/all-te-wytches-1-covers-and-where-you-can-get-most-of-them/
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: The new collection sell off by Shadow Images     Today at 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Rogue79

Deadpool lot: Xforce 2 (X20) range from VG to NM
Xforce 11 NM
Deadpool 1 NM
Deadpool circle chase 3 (x2) NM

Warning, Spoiler:
$135 shipped

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts THIS IS WHAT I'M BUYING WITH MY WIZARD WORLD MONEY. posted by Rockblazer by CSJournals     Today at 04:10 PM

Not going this year.

I am not going to Wizard World Ohio this year. For the past 3 years the comic haul from a once great show has been pitiful. I used to bring home an average of 30 awesome comics from this show when it was Mid Ohio Con.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: IDW Marvels Covers Artists Edition by pinupcartoonguy     Today at 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: J.Sid Originally Posted By: pinupcartoonguyFunny thing is I was just in my daughter's room and found a copy of a Usagi Yojimo trade she had been reading on her nightstand with a glass of water on it. The nerd part of
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Cool Ebay find that made this old submariner a happy camper by joeyuk     Today at 04:07 PM

You should be proud. Ex-Navy here as well '80-'84 an electricians mate on the USS Seattle.
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Fantasy #11 9.4 White Mountain by Azkaban     Today at 04:05 PM

Love White Mountains
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to finish my Jademan collection. by Gatchaman     Today at 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: mister_not_so_nice Originally Posted By: Gatchaman

From your list only found ORIENTAL HEROES 37

I've got more, just need to find them

Thank you. I am eager to finish these sets
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts W.T.B. Jim Silke Bettie Page Queen of the Nile Pages by kcurren     Today at 04:02 PM

Looking for pages from the Jim Silke Bettie page series for sale
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America 25 (Civil War) Death of Cap by philsbackpack     Today at 04:01 PM

Great book, Great price, congrats to seller and buyer
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Deadpool keys!! by DEATHLOK9147     Today at 04:01 PM

Last MAJOR price drop 340 shipped.. Weres all those Deadpool guys at..
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wally's Comics Feedback Fiasco! by century     Today at 04:01 PM

Fast payment. A+
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12 by JasonDaTwit     Today at 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: eewwnukis he the guy from "what would you do?"

Jump to new posts Re: Couple of Books with a couple of 1st's by Bobbyusc     Today at 03:58 PM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show us your Silver Age Date Stamps! by Chadwick     Today at 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: ChadwickJune 6th, 1963 - not sure what the A is for

I'd say that comic arrived June 29, 1963.

Sounds about right
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SET REQUESTS - FULL SETS ONLY by Gemma     Today at 03:54 PM

I can't make a set if only one issue is graded, once another issue has been graded you are welcome to request the set.
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Appearances: Tec #411, Thor #165, MSH #13, FF #66 by manetteska     Today at 03:54 PM

10% off all listed prices.

Closing Wednesday night.
Page 6 of 25 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1954-D Franklin Half Dollar PCGS MS65FBL (old holder)
by Hu-Dey
03:00 PM
1967 Washington Quarter PCGS MS68 old holder
by Hu-Dey
02:52 PM
Gold Coins for sale All NGC PF 70's $ to chose From ! LOOK
by Paul Kiraly 3
01:07 PM
FS: 1947 S Philippines Fifty Centavo Mint State Toned
by Doily
10:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Daredevil 1 and 2 - Both CGC
by Spider-Dan
NYCC pass for Sat/Sun
by lobrac
NEW MUTANTS 98 CGC 9.8 AND SUPERMAN ADVENTURES 5 CGC 9.8 LIVEWIRE! !
by CCAFF
06:28 PM
FS: 15 BOOKS - 6 to start, the rest tonight after dinner
by comicstock
05:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.