Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Mike Esposito Collection on Comic Book Men Spider Man Pieces by Bill C     Today at 02:42 PM

my first guess was asm 131 but it wasnt that
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Oldest known comic with a CGC rating of 10.00 by vaillant     Today at 02:38 PM

That Zip #7… it’s an issue I would like to have…
(obviously not this copy! )
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by gojira     Today at 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: MusterMark Originally Posted By: jimjum12This is the second Battlefront 32 I've had..... I let the first one go to Greg when I was trying to raise funds for the Mystic 19. I was very happy to get this one. Nice copies
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: E.C. Fan Addict THREAD by originalisbest     Today at 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: mrmitchgro Originally Posted By: originalisbest Originally Posted By: mrmitchgro  Originally Posted By: HamletI agree. I sometimes think it would be interesting and tough to try to put together a high-grade
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Adventure comics 260 by Skhambati     Today at 02:29 PM

Thanks
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Conan the Barbarian 1 - 24 CGC 9.8+ Photo Library by Rune     Today at 02:29 PM

This amazing book arrived today, perfect centering and cover orientation (also from May 2014 like #5, see my previous post):

Get it here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Conan-the-Barbar...E:SS:SS:US:1120
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: If You Could Nuke One Country And Get Away With It.... by slym2none     Today at 02:25 PM

Shadrach, Mesach, Abednego.

-slym
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Stay away from pitt1com2disc on ebay. by kav     Today at 02:22 PM

I've never been able to alter a listing after a bid-how do people do this?
Jump to new posts Re: Adventure 40 by VintageComics     Today at 02:16 PM

You should put down either a price or grade range for the books you are looking for.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM #31 by vaillant     Today at 02:12 PM

If you manage to re-scan it, uncheck all your scanner software "automated" settings, which probably cause an auto-cropping.

Then, since I see you are using Imgur, it’s very easy: just choose the correct code from the popup window (you obta
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Web_Spinner kudos thread by redknight99     Today at 02:08 PM

Glad to leave the first Kudo for Arthur! Great book from a Great Guy! Will buy again!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bighairjer's feedback by redknight99     Today at 02:07 PM

Yup the reviews are true! Great book from a Great Guy! Will buy again!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Santa came early (and needed a second sled) posted by Comix4Sale by comix4sale     Today at 02:07 PM

Most know Dave Sim for Cerebus but Gerhard added so much to the series.

Here is Gerhard's first book

This one shows just how much detail he put into the backgrounds

Thanks again for looking
Jame
Jump to new posts Action 7 by woowoo     Today at 02:06 PM

Need a complete copy any 1 out there with 1 for sale thats at a fair price
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Raw Dawgin some Randoms by PhoKing     Today at 02:06 PM

Turkey day sale.

If anybody is willing to purchase whatever is left as a whole, let me know, I will give you a huge price knock off.

Happy Thanksgiving
Jump to new posts Marvel Comics 1 by woowoo     Today at 02:04 PM

Need a complete copy any 1 out there with 1 for sale thats at a fair price
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-D silver high relief kennedy by asdfgh     Today at 02:02 PM

Please read my post again.....There is no slot in either the MS or PF Kennedy sets for the 2014-D Silver High relief.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Keys ST110, MS5, ASM 298+Walking Dead Keys+Green Lantern KEYS 4 Sale&MOAR by Sensei Ryan     Today at 02:00 PM

New additions added last night - all end within the next 3 days!!!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: You under copy - ASM #1 low grade CGC Blue by Web Spinner     Today at 01:54 PM

Still on the hunt
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: redknight99 Kudos Thread by RICK STARR     Today at 01:47 PM

Excellent transaction. A++++
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: FF45, DS 169,and IF 14 (all cgc 8'5s) by AlexanderM     Today at 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: c-mackDoctor Strange #169 book shows WAY nicer than a 8.5..someone going to be very happy with this one!!

asking 615 shipped

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: HIGH GRADE HOLIDAY MADNESS SALE by mediajunkie     Today at 01:41 PM

MTIO
72 NM 9.4 Inhumans $ 5.00
73 NM 9.4-9.6 $ 4.00.

DC Comic Presents # 13 NM 9.4 With the Legion. $ 8.00

Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: A little corner of the UK by porcupine48     Today at 01:40 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Slabs for XBOX ONE ? Chew, Invincible and more by SteveoSupremeo     Today at 01:40 PM

I was going to stack my PS4 on top of the XBOX ONE. So I know the drill
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: The Unofficial Underground Comix thread... by 50 Cent #II (1st)     Today at 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: EggsAckleyA copy of the Head First version of Zap #2, CGC 9.8 sold on ebay this month for $5,000!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZAP-COMIX-2-CGC-...=item3f412c6c24

That's great, amazing what a little resear
Page 6 of 20 « First<45678>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
by agentjim007
Today at 01:51 PM
Two Large Size Notes CHEAP
by BRIAN339
Yesterday at 10:46 PM
SOLD
by PrezErrors
11/25/14 03:40 PM
Rainbow Toned Franklin and Nuclear Toned Lincoln for sale
by PCcoins
11/25/14 09:23 AM
Comics Marketplace
Ebay Listing: DR. WHO Sketch Cover, original art
by ScottPVaughn
Today at 06:42 PM
THANKFUL FOR COMICS SALE! Mega Keys TTA 27 & AVENGERS 4 !!! Plus BATS & GGA
by TeeDub
Today at 04:41 PM
FS: FF45, DS 169,and IF 14 (all cgc 8'5s)
by c-mack
Today at 01:12 PM
BIG SALE, high grades! - DD1 , Thor 165, FF 48, TOS 48 + 57
by GAMBlT
Today at 12:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 1.097 seconds in which 1.089 seconds were spent on a total of 8 queries. Zlib compression enabled.