Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Harley Quinn variants 1-9 (1:25 variants) by CBass     Yesterday at 03:36 AM

Any chance you need/want a #0 1:25 Roux variant?

Jump to new posts Re: WTB: VS System Decks and Foils by ThatOneGuy     Yesterday at 02:56 AM

Come on, I can't be the ONLY person that played this game...It featured both the DC and Marvel licenses!!! And even Dark Horse got in for a little bit of the fun towards the end!!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #1 Club by TheSurgeon     Yesterday at 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Wayne-TecNot a bad looking Batman #1 for the price-range:

LINK

Very cool. It's a Tommy Wade pedigree. I have a couple of early Actions (Action 15 and 18, I think) that had his name on the splash
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: X-men 94 (Old Label) by Top City Comics     Yesterday at 01:54 AM

Hmmmm, I have a 7.0 copy signed by Stan & a 6.5, but I'm not sure if they're old label or not. I'll dig em out tomorrow & shoot you a PM.
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: NGC Plaque and Dealing With Local Dealers posted by The Argentum Collector by TexasRebel     Yesterday at 01:52 AM

We'll there was a reason you won that award. You have one of the finest collections here at the ngc reg. I truly mean this...I enjoyed reading and looking at this fine collection.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) #1 1st print CGC 9.0 (White Pages!) by AGGIEZ     Yesterday at 01:30 AM

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: BRONZE / COPPER / MODERN AGE KEYS - MARVELs, DCs & More! by SFHeroBoyGreg     Yesterday at 01:09 AM

AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE #01 (2014)
FRANCAVILLA ART
SEELEY COVER VARIANT
FIRST PRINTING
9.2 NM- $10

BRONZE... and BEYOND! will continue tomorrow (Sunday, March 1st)!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts FS/Taking offers: Strange Adventures 191 2nd App. Enchantress raw 9.6 to 9.8 ca by CopperAgeKids     Yesterday at 01:06 AM

24-ML-365262-ML-

Follow forum guidelines when selling here!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone collect Demon? by jason shiga by azcards4ever     Yesterday at 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Invincible12772 Originally Posted By: azcards4everI got some books from Jason; he told me in an email that print run for #1 was 1500 but circulation was 1200...

Don't know about the other issues.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Invasion of snowy owls in Toronto a concern for airports........... by Paddy_McShillihan     Yesterday at 12:32 AM

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5236850-invasion-of-snowy-owls-in-toronto-a-concern-for-airports/
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!! by Paddy_McShillihan     Yesterday at 12:21 AM

LCS pick up Friday .....NM-

World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Trajan Decius Coin by michael     Yesterday at 12:15 AM

what is the weight of the coin?
does the seller guarantee authenticity?

will david vagi of ngc slab it? if so what grade?
get back to me with all this information and I can tell you approx. retail price
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Solar farm killing birds by Forbush-Man     Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Ask him how much LEGOS cost.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: can anyone give me a clue as to the whereabouts of by TJ     Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: The Brain Originally Posted By: TJHis life was a train wreck last I spoke with him. Alas, I fear the worst.

That last posted date was for YOU!!
oh. wow, all of 2014 no posts. thanks brainiac.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Donut goes off the rails. Fingers stuck to keyboard.! by slym2none     Yesterday at 12:08 AM

-slym
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cars kill 60 million birds a year! by slym2none     Yesterday at 12:08 AM

-slym
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cats killing birds at a rate 35,000 times more than solar farms YEARLY! by slym2none     Yesterday at 12:07 AM

-slym
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CHEAP ARSE SLABBED SKETCHES SALES! by Gsims718     02/28/15 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: A-DONIS Originally Posted By: Gsims718 Originally Posted By: A-DONISAmazing Spiderman 648 - CGC SS 9.6 Sketched by Angel Medina $70

Take it if still available

Sorry bud. I f
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: TMNT #1 (2nd Print) CGC Universal 9.2 White Pages by TXReplicant     02/28/15 11:50 PM

Thank you
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-man #1 Platinum Club by RockMyAmadeus     02/28/15 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: mysterio Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: mysterio
I'm curious to know if this book is the first of the retailer incentives that have become so common.

Kind of...
<
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Batman Adventures 12 by Ghost Rider     02/28/15 11:36 PM

Pressing will not remove a stain.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite comic by SquareChaos     02/28/15 11:34 PM

One of my favorite single issues... hard to pick an absolute favorite.

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Places to show/sell posters, animation art, magazines, ephemera? by CrackinOldSchool     02/28/15 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwitkin82Yes...here!
Now what Superman stuff do you have

Haha, unfortunately, I was never a Superman guy. Actually, I do think I have a Steve Rude Superman/Batman poster, but that's about it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by Scturo     02/28/15 11:25 PM

Just the regular, but the GF is pretty good too.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: An In-Depth Comparison of Green Label and Blue Label Grading by Dr Carl     02/28/15 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kinzebac Originally Posted By: steveinthecity Originally Posted By: kinzebac Originally Posted By: Dr CarlQuick question: Can a book with a missing back cover get a green label (does that fall in to your cat
Page 24 of 25 « First<2122232425>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1833 Half Dime LM 3.2 VF30
by MBA101
01:31 PM
New @ kittlecoins.com - High-Grade Ikes w/ 3 1972 T2; MS64PL Isabella 25c + more
by illini420
12:09 AM
FSH: 1943-S PCGS MS67 FB Toned Mercury Dime
by coinman_23885
10:51 PM
GreatCollections - Coin Auctions Today - Morgans, SLQs, Gold and Moderns
by ianrussell
05:50 PM
Comics Marketplace
SS Ebas, Perez
by yellow954
Just one monster book today: Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.2 OW/W *1st Wolverine!!!
by Top City Comics
UXM #266 CGC 9.6 - 1st Gambit
by Beige
BA Pedigree Copies For Sale
by Silver Surfer
09:07 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 9.443 seconds in which 9.433 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.