Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Numisma-Quest
Jump to new posts (NA) Re: Week # 608 It's Numisma-Quest time-put your thinking caps on! by Lisa     Yesterday at 11:56 AM

QUESTION:

What is the perceived significance of a notched 13th star on many early Capped Bust Half Dollars?

ANSWER:

This was the hallmark of a die prepared by John Reich

This weeks winner PJD has won a copy
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Starman? by Crimebuster     Yesterday at 11:54 AM

He has apparently said that he plans to someday do one more Jack Knight story, but I think it's a "lost tale" sort of thing that happens chronologically sometime during the original run. So he could bring the character back in that way if he wants to
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Galaxy ComicCon Tampa, Florida May 18 by Pike's Comics     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

If anyone has any special requests on what I should bring please send me a pm.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Hate to sell it but... Revival #5 Cover OA Jenny Frison Professionally Framed by HugeRosen     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Price dropped. Open to offers
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Where did your forum name come from? by W16227     Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Mine was based on the internet growing -

I was lucky enough to work at USRobotics back when intrenet access was not even 56K dialup - so most of the time you could have some nickname and use it all over,.

Some time later - thi
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: SPECIAL EDITION: NYC - JUNE 14 & 15, 2014 by JasonDaTwit     Yesterday at 11:31 AM

They've added the ARTIST ALLEY list and it includes:

- Bob McLeod
- Eric EBAS Basaldua
- Michael Dooney
- Trevor Von Eeden
- Yale Stewart
- See more of the listed artists at: http://www.specialeditionnyc.com/Creato
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: STAR TREK 2014 VEGAS - JULY 31-AUG 3, 2014 (LAS VEGAS, NV) by Jiri     Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Man, that would be a dream come true. There are so many Star Trek actors who only appear at Star Trek cons.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Wondercon 2014 Exclusives Sale, 10% OFF on remaining items by AnhDepTrai     Yesterday at 11:19 AM

10% OFF on the remaining books
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: So I hear this drek may now be worth something or is it already too late? by rjpb     Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Scans are a bit small, but from what I see

Copy A 8.5

Copy B 6.5

The speculation is crazy, as all that's happened is the rights have been optioned by a credible producer, who is going to put it in "development". I don
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Conan Comics by Theagenes     Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Brian48 Originally Posted By: Brian48 Originally Posted By: Theagenes Originally Posted By: Brian48 Originally Posted By: TupennyConanI've owned nice HG raw copies of those two books but have never know
Test Sub-Forum
Jump to new posts facepalm by Jeffro     Yesterday at 11:11 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Early Buzz on Winter Soldier Looking Good by chrisco37     Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Review I posted in CG:

Originally Posted By: chrisco37I finally saw Cap 2 today. It was a good movie. Lots of action. Lots of ScarJo (she looked really good!). Also thought Cap's neighbor was quite the cutie.

And whi
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Where does one look for anime/manga OA? by aardvark88     Yesterday at 11:09 AM

For more generic anime artwork, try scouting out independent artists at comicons that did submissions for toy merchandising. Inked non-published(?) OA can be had for $10 on 11" x 17" bristol board.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!! by Lonzilla     Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Love love love Ploog Marvel horrors! Got it on ebay real cheap, I think it looks better than the 8.0 grade, plus it's white pages
[img][/img]
Jump to new posts Re: Nail the grades, win a prize! One winner! JIM #83 and Showcase #4 off to CGC! by jaybes     Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Spoiler Content

Please PM me your name/address, and your JIM #109 prize will be sent Wednesday.

Thanks to all who played, it was fun!

Awesome! Perfect timing, just checked logged in after a full day of driving h
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by ygogolak     Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: peterparkAren't conventions supposed to be about deals anyway? I mean, I get that some stuff is priced high to keep drawing eyes but...aren't conventions supposed to be about deals anyway? Haha...

That's a rela
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: USPS Registered Mail Lost Package by Nutmeg Coin     Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Zo444Lesson learned - use FedEx overnight with private insurance. It doesn't sit anywhere and can be tracked at any given point in time.

FedEx even has same day delivery available in some areas but it gets exp
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week...April 23, 2014 FINAL List by universal soldier     Yesterday at 10:34 AM

FEB140084 CONAN THE AVENGER #1 $3.50
FEB140645 WALKING DEAD #126 (MR) $2.99
FEB140791 ALL NEW INVADERS #4 $3.99
FEB140781 SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM UP #12 $3.99
FEB141357 BUNKER #3 $3.99
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Next Stan Lee shows? by Dick Pontoon     Yesterday at 10:31 AM

In case Blowie is busy.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Felix1977 kudos link by Mayor006     Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Hey! First one up! Felix here purchased an SS book from me through a sales thread and had great communications and paid promptly. Can't ask for better than that!
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Wonder Woman 226, and color transfer/production issue question. by timern     Yesterday at 10:10 AM

9.0 IMHO! The discolouration is production related and does not effect the grade of the book.
Test Sub-Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Mamma : MAKE IT SO by towards2112     Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Seeding Round by BlowUpTheMoon     Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Scans of the seeding round slabs.

Spoiler Content
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Are there certain coin series that you won't entertain in certain plastic? by Kurtdog     Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: James_EarlyUS Originally Posted By: BochimanFor our 1/2c collection, I really only do look at PCGS. Reason is that I, for whatever reason one can say, have our registry set with them and I don't want to play a game o
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KPR Comics Feedback by 1Cool     Yesterday at 09:36 AM

I bought a sweet ASM 238 from Dave last week and it arrived packed up very securely and tightly graded. Definetely a seller I feel comfortable with and will buy from again.
Page 22 of 26 « First<2021222324>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
11:40 AM
1813 Classic Head Large Cent PCGS VF35
by AnkurJ
09:52 AM
1848 French Pattern 20 Francs in Gold
by RWB
07:35 PM
Comics Marketplace
Apr 2014 Quasi VCC booth: $5 & $10 books
by paperheart
3 Late BA Marvel Magazines - Starlin,Adams,Perez,
Golden,Chaykin,Russe
ll,Miller

by faster friends
East of West 1 Forbidden Planet Variant CGC 9.9 SS sign by Hickman and Dragotta
by Hulk44
05:21 PM
East of West 1 Forbidden Planet Variant CGC 9.9 Blue Label --- Boardie Discount
by Hulk44
05:19 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.