Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Just finished Doom Patrol #s 24-50... by eyeofhorus777     Yesterday at 01:25 PM

The Teen Titans animated version of the Doom Patrol was actually a very good and serious take on the group.

Doom Patrol is DC's greatest shame along with Ted Kord, The Question and Metal Men, on great characters and totally ignoring or wr
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master! by pmpknface     Yesterday at 01:17 PM

The latest pickup:
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by damonwad     Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: rjpb Originally Posted By: damonwad Originally Posted By: Point FiveAre there any really good Atlas crime covers?

I like this Severin cover a lot. I'm glad there aren't any word balloons.<
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NHL and All Hockey Thread by Ares     Yesterday at 01:00 PM

No I thought it was always in February.
I don't recall it being before Superbowl.
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Request an NGC Registry Set - Updated 1/21/2015 by collectioncoin     Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Hello Ali
PLEASE CREATING SET:

NETHERLAND YEAR 2005 CIRCULATION ISSUE (I have all coins this year)

1881705-004 NETHERLAND 2E
1881705-011 NETHERLAND 1E
1881705-014 NETHERLAND 50C
1881705-021 NE
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Shameless request for a 'like' on a vid by Senormac     Yesterday at 12:55 PM

That's great HBlazer. Music lessons help young people in so many other areas of study. It's a great excersize and can be lots of fun too
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Paris v Fox by kdoginohio     Yesterday at 12:53 PM

They said they were sorry. Now, Paris can go back to sticking it's head in the sand and Hebdo can go back to playing Russian Roulette with the Islamic nutjobs.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Some dude named Thomas keeps ripping me off! by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How much was Walking Dead #1 before? by 1p36DSA     Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Aweandlorder Originally Posted By: 1ForChristI've wanted to own a Walking Dead #1, but don't know if I will ever invest in that book because of the cost.

love this!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts New Ultra high Grade Giant Size & Annuals Sunday Afternoon on PedigreeComics.com by Captain_Tripps     Yesterday at 12:21 PM

This brand new listing features 17 ultra high grade (9.4 and higher) Giant-Size issues and 3 Annuals from Marvel's Bronze Age. Over half the books are 9.6 and 9.8. All the major titles are included.

The listing begins Sunday afternoon at
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for feedback mostly by WalkinWillie     Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Without going into your site a lot, the biggest deal to me is that I have to scroll to get to any content. I can see some of what you have as maybe a lightly faded background. I've been building mostly data driven websites since 1995 - some good, som
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Strange & interesting facts, or, the TIL thread by Ares     Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Up until 2006, Russian cosmonauts used to carry triple barreled pistols to space stations (including the ISS) as part of their survival kit. The pistols supported rifle bullets, shotgun shells and flares, and were intended to be used as a defense aga
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage Auction's President Lincoln collection by DeadPoolJr.     Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ™What would have happened had Lincoln lived?
A very good question.
RECONSTRUCTION and The Jim Crow laws would have been different.
Who knows how ma
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!! by Chip Cataldo     Yesterday at 12:08 PM

I thought that seemed a little "light" for greggy.

Peace,

Chip
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: GSims718 Feedback thread by seanfingh     Yesterday at 12:00 PM

Good transaction for a rare SS book. Thank you!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Joes Journal by Doc Joe     Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Peter in PortugalWill you be going to LSCC Doc ?

no...will be in Hawaii and LA for Spring Break

If you are going and you see any 2000 AD art let me know!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Hostess (Twinkees, Cup Cakes, etc) Ad art by Lee B.     Yesterday at 11:47 AM

That's a great example, one of my favorites overall. What a great Andru Spidey image as he swings down in the middle of the page. Very nice!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sam Kieth Lot of 2 9.8s - I Before E, MCP 85 by TXReplicant     Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Bump for Kieth slabs! $140 shipped takes them both.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Misc UXM silvers & modern variants by Doktor     Yesterday at 11:41 AM

I'm going to bump this 1 more time & then maybe give it a week or so before bumping it again since I haven't really had much luck. Maybe if I wait a week, more people will be interested in taking my money.

Jump to new posts Re: Legends 3, Suicide Squad 1, Shazam 1, Amazing Spider-Man 361 by comics-n-stuff     Yesterday at 11:41 AM

ending this evening

Thanks

--Phil
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: redknight99 Kudos Thread by Shadow Images     Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Fast to pay and a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend .
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Books by Brandon Shepherd     Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Brandon Shepherd Originally Posted By: vane Originally Posted By: Brandon Shepherd Originally Posted By: vaneOff the topic...

Who do you think could win a fight Superman or Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Batman and Batwoman New 52 1-24 runs by Benjamin Grimm     Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Figured I'd try these out here rather than eBay first. Typical rules apply, no probation list of HOS members. Paypal perfered. Shipping in the US is included in prices. I do ship international, but your shipping will be at cost. These are just iPhone
Jump to new posts Re: STRANGE TALES 169 9.4-9.8 cgc copy BROTHER VOODOO by matterus03     Yesterday at 10:57 AM

Found some for sale already. Got a 9.6 cgc for $230 over a week ago. Was very happy with that as you can imagine
Jump to new posts Re: TWD #69 CGC 9.8 by 1p36DSA     Yesterday at 10:43 AM

there were two folks selling this book on the thread a few weeks ago.

bffnut was one of them, send him a pm, I am sure he still has it.
Page 22 of 25 « First<2021222324>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Services: Coin Photography
by stldanceartist
07:17 PM
uchiha101 kudos thread
by uchiha101
12:37 AM
GreatCollections - Coin Auctions Today - High Grade Morgans, Moderns, Gold...
by ianrussell
10:15 AM
Welcome to my world banknotes collection website - Treasures HK Island
by HQbanknotes
01/24/15 10:00 PM
Comics Marketplace
GA/SA/BA Miscellany - Western, Romance, Humor ... Some Unusual Stuff!
by fmaz
Selling on the bay Sketches, 9.8SS Multi-Sig, 9.8 Blue Labels,
by kaholo1256
09:05 PM
Greg Reece Comics ebay auctions ending tonight
by gregreece
08:51 PM
PEDIGREE COMICS’ SPECIAL HARVEY COMICS GRAND AUCTION IS UNDERWAY!!
by Captain_Tripps
08:39 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.