Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED! by NYComics     Yesterday at 09:12 AM

10/3 mail in deadline!

Peter David at NYCC!!!! I am charging $15 if you want to add him.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: new to grading need advise by Garlanda     Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: telhI need some advise I'm new to collecting comics and having them graded I'm not sure if it worth having my comics graded the comics I have I had for a long time most are silver age and
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Mal signature services - UK based. by Garf     Yesterday at 08:48 AM

https://www.facebook.com/MalSignatureServices/

Just thought I would pop this on here. Mal is someone I know from being a familiar face at UK conventions. He isn't doing CGC witness work (although may be looking into it), however he does ob
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comics or Alibaba?l by ComicConnoisseur     Yesterday at 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By: JollyComics Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: 999ghosts Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: ArkadinAlibaba is the world's biggest IPO, and looks like
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: looking up Paper Money by wdrob     Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: stockbrokersI think there are many stock broker and foreign exchange agents that help you in getting information about notes that you have. Because they must be deals with that notes and know more about that notes.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Leon's Feedback Thread by 1Cool     Yesterday at 08:26 AM

I picked up a small batch of key books from Leon and the books arrived quickly and in great shape. Wish he had more that he could sell me. Thanks again!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Hickory Comic Con - Saturday September 27th Hickory NC by capt_comics     Yesterday at 08:26 AM

This Saturday
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Art Con is This Sunday by Comic Art Con     Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Below is a link to some pictures taken at the show

http://cafurl.com?i=21520

As we close the books on another year we are already looking forward to 2015. It's going to be BIG! Stay tuned!!

Dan & Joe
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Art Con is this Sunday. September 21 in Secaucus, NJ by Comic Art Con     Yesterday at 08:24 AM

Below is a link to some pictures taken at the show

http://cafurl.com?i=21520

As we close the books on another year we are already looking forward to 2015. It's going to be BIG! Stay tuned!!

Dan & Joe
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Preacher #3 - High Grade by 1Cool     Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Book has been found. Thread closed.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Pr, NR & FREE U.S. shipping - Bachalo & more by Doc McCoy     Yesterday at 07:53 AM

Currently at $118.01 with 7 bids

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Art-Unc...=item4adc89a23c
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comics; a gateway to perversion? by Wally's Comics     Yesterday at 07:36 AM

Originally Posted By: ScturoShe probably didn't want your drek.

yeah, she was pizzed it wasn't a SA book!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 2 more hours Flash 139 VG+ STRANGE TALES 115 VG by AlexanderM     Yesterday at 07:25 AM

First Dormammu... nice
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Kokomo Comic Con by lscomics     Yesterday at 07:15 AM

Originally Posted By: BearcatcoachYep....we have set up every year.

Enjoyable little con in the heart of Indiana. Very well run! Good to hear.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SA Kirby Avengers issues? by bronze_rules     Yesterday at 06:13 AM

A good source to find all this information is using Mike's (fantastc) Amazing World of Marvel Comics Database search. You can search by title, Avengers.

http://www.dcindexes.com/features/database.php?site=marvel

Not only do you
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SHOWCASE 30 CGC 7.5 WORLD FINEST 71 CGC 4.5 R FF 45 RAW by marmat     Yesterday at 06:07 AM

with price reduction
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: J Scott Campbell and Jamie Tyndall 11x17 Framed/Signed Prints by Btown Spider     Yesterday at 04:47 AM

Are you only selling these framed prints?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Dark Ages by Dark Horse Abnett Culbard by dupont2005     Yesterday at 04:31 AM

Originally Posted By: FirespitterI have issue with the fact that it is called "dark ages" and the very first line of the book is- "Europe early winter 1333" 14th century is dark ages now?
The armour is generally okay, (one guy is definit
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag by damonwad     Yesterday at 01:42 AM

Two nice groups of Ace romance books. These two painted covers are my favorite though.

Originally Posted By: Dr. Love

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvelís Cinematic Universe Now Offered As College Course by Chris_Skeleton     Yesterday at 01:23 AM

I would've loved something like this. The closest thing I got was taking a class to fulfill my minor requirements in Middle East Studies. I took Women of the Middle East and had a 20+ page paper on a topic of my choice due at the end of the semester.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300 CGC 9.6 W by Columbia Comics     Yesterday at 01:13 AM

Book is sold
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts 2014 NIUE DISNEY CHARACTER GOLD coins 1/4oz & 1oz coins by GREEK MARINE     Yesterday at 01:07 AM

Please update or guide me where I can add a set for 2014 NIUE DISNEY CHARACTER GOLD coins 1/4oz & 1oz coins . Thanks
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF: CGC 9.8's + 9.6's LOWEST PRICES ON EARTH by Broke as a Joke     Yesterday at 01:03 AM

2 hours left before I close this thread down. Thanks to everyone that has viewed and/or purchased from me.
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Request an NGC Registry Set - Updated 09/19/2014 by GREEK MARINE     Yesterday at 12:59 AM

Please update the population and price guides NGC Very disappointed in this situation with inaccurate population reports. Customer service is needs improvement In my opinion. NGC should take more pride with helping out with concerns of members. PCGS
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Spread - Justin Jordan and Kyle Strahm by AntBrown     Yesterday at 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: followtheleaderAnother great issue!
The cover does fit (but still not my fav). To be honest, they could have used some of the fan art in the back. The 1st one with the Bear-Spread was awesome.

Patrick
Page 22 of 24 « First<2021222324>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
UNC Cent Rolls
by stldanceartist
1952 Olympics, Finland, S500M, NGC MS62, Beautifully Toned
by lj
WTB: 1942P Type 2 War nickel MS67*
by erwindoc
08:56 PM
1965 Kennedy Half PCGS SP67 DCAM for sale
by Fudope
08:15 PM
Comics Marketplace
HOS 92 CGC 8.5 oww & ASM129 CGC 9.2 white
by Junkdrawer
07:12 PM
FS: Spiderman/Superman/R
obin/Scarlett Witch/more Spiderman

by jjonahjameson1
06:53 PM
Raw Sets Galore Black Science, Bunker, Clone, MD,Sheltered,EOW and FG!!
by Dmac538
06:37 PM
FS: DC BA & SA
by ft88
06:36 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.