Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gojira's Feedback Thread by spideyfan68     11/21/14 06:41 PM

Just picked up a Batman 189 from Mike. Graded Accurately and packed to survive a small arms strike. Arrived safe and sound from Paris, France to Fort Worth Texas.

Thanks Mike!!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Five Ghosts by Sam I am     11/21/14 06:41 PM

I wish I lived closer Frank, but feel free to drop some juicy news on us boardies sitting at home.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Cleveland - February 20-22, 2015 by 1Cool     11/21/14 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: youmechoozIs there going to be a lot of snow for this show? I know it snows up there and was wondering if the snow dies down in feb.

February is one of the coldest and snowiest months in Cleveland. The bad we
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Red Sonja Fan Club by Dr. Balls     11/21/14 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: gyro-1Thanks for the heads up !!!
Post as many links as you want it is all good

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fraternal Order of Ms. Marvel #1 Owners by Dr. Balls     11/21/14 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: micmack Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsI apologize for shamelessly plugging in the thread, but as a former Ms. Marvel fanatic, I wanted to clue fellow collectors into my Mike Vosburg vintage splash page/pinup on CLink
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone get to see Interstellar? by Tony S     11/21/14 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: kavI guess my attention was flagging by that point but that makes sense
PS they ran pretty good in water for weighing about 800 pounds

This. And a few dozen plot other plot holes. But definitely this.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #1 N52 Variant CGC 9.8 SS x 2 by Gunnz     11/21/14 06:16 PM

Last bump. Open to offers!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Showcase Collecting Thread by Boba     11/21/14 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Sam I amAlso, the Showcase split set is only 5 sets away from happening. Thanks Boba.
I looked a few days ago and it was like 65 sets away. They are catching up I guess. Very cool!
I'm not sure where they'l
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men slabs 139-142 by joel scott     11/21/14 06:00 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Primus and the Chocolate factory..Golden ticket by WoodenJefferson     11/21/14 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand  Originally Posted By: WoodenJefferson ~~~will be awarded 2 tickets to every Primus show FOR LIFE!~~~

I hear Primus is breaking up after Christmas.

Ain't that a kick in the pant
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Mighty Con Wheaton, IL December 13, 2014 by Red84     11/21/14 05:40 PM

I've only done single day mighty con at dupage.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Wow a neat copy of UXM 510 Sketch! by Jaydogrules     11/21/14 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Kryten Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: jreezyGood luck Jaydog. This is one of the toughest moderns to get . I see that you updated your sig too. s

I did! I lik
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1886 S Morgan Silver Dollar by peterpilat     11/21/14 05:30 PM

Thank you all for your input.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roulette44's feedback thread by paul747     11/21/14 05:25 PM

Joey is top notch ! very easy to deal with and a great guy ! I would recommend him as one of the best sellers on these boards. Joey makes it easy to get great books ! A++++++++++
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Miracleman rarities by JoeRock     11/21/14 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: EwanUK Originally Posted By: JoeRockFirst I wanna thank Ewan for taking my money....book is beautiful. I've been wanting this book for a good while, I love the cover. Not to rub salt in your wounds CountZero, but it's
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: REDUCED: 10 COVERLESS ATLAS READERS + BONUS! by Cosmic Boy     11/21/14 05:17 PM

I'm going to leave this one up through tonight and pull it tomorrow morning. Feel free to make me an offer!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ST 115 by Red_Hood     11/21/14 05:14 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PAUL747 Feedback by roulette44     11/21/14 05:13 PM

Paul and I have done several deals together, many 4- and 5-figure ones. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Paul pays quickly, and is 100% reliable!

Highly recommend to all forumites!!

Joey
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Phoenix Comic Con Fan Fest Dec. 12-14, 2014 by Zacreth     11/21/14 05:11 PM

Eh I guess I'll go check it out. I don't think there's going to be any exclusives to buy, but at least I can go check out the dealers.
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED! by ComicsNYC22     11/21/14 05:05 PM

I've always heard great things from you guys, but never used your team. Cheers to a well-run service from a future customer.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: In Naples - Good Stores, Events by Midas79     11/21/14 04:57 PM

Well, as an update to this thread, it appears there are no comic book shops anywhere within 35 miles of Naples... it's literally like a black hole of books. People act as if they've never even heard the question before...

So, the above
Numisma-Quest
Jump to new posts Week 636~ It's Friday! by Jennifer F.     11/21/14 04:40 PM

Q: It's no secret that Queen Elizabeth appears on the banknotes of many countries around the world as a reminder of British colonialism. How does Sweden, among a select few nations, differ from this trend?

Our first place winner will
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: End of the year sale by PhoKing     11/21/14 04:40 PM

Gen 13 pending.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC SS Sketch covers for sale ... Crain, Finch, Quitely, Bisley, etc ... by Erik B     11/21/14 04:28 PM

Update prices, still some great sketch for sale (Finch, Bisley & Quitely) and others signature. Thanks!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SA Adventure Comics Collectors Thread by ttfitz     11/21/14 04:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave32563This is one of my favorite threads. I just haven't gotten anything new lately to add to it. Anybody?

Here are my most recent purchases:

Page 22 of 23 « First<1920212223>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Gold and Silver Certificate for Sale
by Ugakoivet
08:01 AM
WTB; PCGS/NGC Mercury dimes 1929 PDS through 1945 PDS
by cucamongacoin
02:17 AM
Silver Eagle, Maple 1oz, Shield Nickel, 3 Cent, Seated Liberty Quarts &
by FlipofaCoin
10:06 PM
$20 FOLDOVER ERROR. MUST SEE
by BRIAN339
07:09 PM
Comics Marketplace
SA/GA COVERLESS & PARTS *FF 11, 13+; EC's; Sugar+Spike; Superman 43, Flash 110
by comicartcom
Lars of Mars
by comicnoir
Yellow Labels, TMNT and More Ending Tonight. Still Cheap.
by Ryan.
01:10 PM
Ebay Ending Soon Action #1 Treasury Reprint and Captain Gallant
by aokartman
12:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.