Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation. by CxG Voodoo Doll     Yesterday at 01:42 PM

I'm out as well. Traded for books/cash.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: My thoughts on the Kennedy gold coin fiasco by world colonial     Yesterday at 01:36 PM

I agree with your sentiments but the point I agree with most is that there are unlikely to be anywhere near enough "real" collectors for the final mintage at this price level. I previously listed three sets (Kenndy half, commemoratives and proof sets
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Selling Tec 39 and Tec 54 by Peter in Portugal     Yesterday at 01:35 PM

NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: NGC Turn-Around times posted by davidk by Curry     Yesterday at 01:27 PM

I got some coins submitted through economy and i almost forgot about them. It has been 2 months since it was submitted to NCS. The things that went directly to NGC came back in month in a half. But what can you do? You just have to bite your tongue a
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Kaholo's Amazing Houston sale - by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Big Dog Ink

Ursa Minor #4 Amazing Houston

LTD 250

$20 raw NM+ or better (9.8 candidate)

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked
Jump to new posts Re: Selling some DC's, UK buyers by Maccai3     Yesterday at 12:58 PM

ending in a couple of hours
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: JSILVERJANET'S CHICAGO WIZARD WORLD COMIC CON REPORT 2014 by Dr. Balls     Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Thomas Nielsen Originally Posted By: Dr. Balls Originally Posted By: VW ClobberinThing Originally Posted By: jsilverjanethere are the Period Panties

I can believe someone would take t
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America CGC Slabs Silver & Early Bronze Age by comeaux     Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Captain America #103 CGC 9.2 White Pages $125

Sold via PM and thanks !!!

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: removing solder from a bust half? by RWB     Yesterday at 12:36 PM

At present, your coin has little value. With the solder removed, it might be of interest to some collectors.

I have seen silver and gold coins from which ordinary solder has been removed and the results range from excellent to awful. The c
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: So what do you look like ?? by GoldCap     Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Me with Scarlet Witch and Ms. Marvel

Me and you know who...

and about to punch the Red Skull
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: The (NG) grade for coverless books by spidey fan     Yesterday at 12:27 PM

I contacted CGC last week via their web site and expressed my opinion on the new (NG) designation,still no response from them.

Maybe if others also sent them their concerns or dislike for it they would some day change it.Hey,they made the
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Marvel Premiere 1 by comickid84     Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Looking to buy a sharp (8.0 - 9.2) copy of Marvel Premiere 1. Slabbed or Raw, no real preference. Post here or P.M. with a grade and price.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official eBay Drank My Milkshake Thread by Chip Cataldo     Yesterday at 12:18 PM

I just had to close 16 NPB cases on one buyer...he reneged on $100 worth of Avengers books. Blah.

I hate people. I don't care if something's come up and you can't get them, but don't ignore all communication...let me know what's going on
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: DRAGONCON August 28-Sept. 1, Atlanta by cmixer     Yesterday at 12:07 PM

Sad to see none of the old GAIJIN guys (like Brian Stelfreeze) on the list.

But great to see:
Ed McGuninness
Mike Grell
Kelly Sue
Andrew Robinson
& George Perez
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CBLDF Liberty 2010 CGC 9.8 by MattP     Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Sensei Ryan per pm

and we have a

Thread Closed!
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead #19 CGC 9.6 with 16 other #1 9.8 con slabs. IN ONE LOT! by ZGagnon     Yesterday at 11:36 AM

don't be shy folks
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Spider-Man vs. Venom CGC Sketch Covers -- Great Price by plasticmoz     Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Tales to Astonish 31 CGC 7.5 OWW - PRICE DROP! by Sharkey     Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Price Drop
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Double Cover by Catwomancomics     Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: DR.XFound this today processing some drek.

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics #1 reprint Safeguard vs sleeping bag giveaway by bronzilla     Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Also, I'm assuming the first, listed on that site, from 1976 is the sleeping back issue since it has the 10 cents designation on the cover, but not certain.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: It's The Weekend, Must Be Copper Time! by BKW     Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Thanks Brandon. Both your pieces are nice too. The locomotive obverse is definitely cooler but yes, a full strike on those pieces is tough even in high grade. Mine's NGC MS 66.

That Aschermann piece I great. I'm working on one pict
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Austin -- October 2-4, 2014 by Psithyrus     Yesterday at 10:56 AM

I'll PM you.

Two sigs... same person.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Palmer by Spider-Variant     Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: pemart1966 Originally Posted By: Spider-Variant Originally Posted By: pemart1966 Originally Posted By: Spider-VariantThere is a theory that goes like this:

Suppose that the two stories in Amazing
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How do you control your spending? by Erndog     Yesterday at 10:44 AM

I can not believe how much I have curbed my spending in the last year since I got married.

It's not just my wedding (and house... and renos... and cars... and trips), it's all the weddings surrounding me.

I have 7 weddings this
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: People Can't Drive by ComicConnoisseur     Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr.Mcknowitall Originally Posted By: PovertyRow Originally Posted By: Korvac SagaAnybody like the song or vid?

Actually I watched/listened to the end. Ending up enjoying it a lot. I grew up in Bost
Page 22 of 25 « First<2021222324>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1943-S 50C Liberty Half Dollar MS67 Star NGC POP 1 NONE BETTER
by Paul Kiraly 3
11:33 AM
2014 Gold Kennedys Early Releases $1480 for 70s
by Slayeron
08/26/14 09:28 AM
Foreign silver for sale EDITED
by stldanceartist
08/26/14 12:55 AM
closed
by krighton
08/25/14 09:19 PM
Comics Marketplace
A few misc. Copper Age slabs for sale.
by MCMiles
Amazing Spider-Man 194 CGC 9.0
by Jordysnordy
36 slabs for sale from the copper/modern era mostly.
by nextlevelmp
09:28 PM
Frazetta, Schomburg, GGA, Bondage, Hitler cover, Daredevil 1, Random cool stuff!
by cmcfan
08:47 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 8 queries. Zlib compression enabled.