Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel has lost its way by shadroch     27 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: catrick339Old news.

I gave up on moderns fifteen years ago, and all new books when Cererbus ended.

If something gets some good ink I pick up the trade and read a big fat ol' comic book, done
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Own a Boat = Sell your comics by santheman     28 minutes 11 seconds ago

Daredevil # 3 VG 4.0 OSPG $80 my price $60

image url upload

screen capture tool
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CAT-MAN 13 Scarce Gerber No-Show. by rjpb     31 minutes 48 seconds ago

BOY COMICS #4 Hitler Mussolini Tojo cover. $480

Metro graded this a 3.5, it's a solid copy with spine roll and general wear and some light tanning to the inside covers. Cover colors are a tad on the dull side. It could as easily be a 3
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: How to window-bag your books for SS (with photos!) by xXLordSidiousXx     33 minutes 17 seconds ago

Hi here is the link to what I'm talking about. I'd love to buy it if anyone knew where I could.

https://youtu.be/In00xkqTmFg
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock by followtheleader     33 minutes 32 seconds ago

I'm with Scrooge, definitely didn't work for me. Already dumped the 1st arc.

Patrick
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Marc Lasry Collection by woowoo     46 minutes 12 seconds ago

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's OCT. pre-sale thread, NYCC Exclusives, Black Mask, Animosity, Batman, etc by kevhtx     50 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Rich_HennThese are 1st PRINTINGS, per the publisher.
They were printed at the same time as the standard cover #1, and held for the Diamond Summit

ANIMOSITY #1 Diamond Summit Retailer variant s/s Marguerite
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Five Valiant Universe movies announced by Sony... Bloodshot first in 2017 by Martin Sinescu     52 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: valiantman Originally Posted By: Broke as a JokeSo is Ninjak going to be fighting other Valiant characters or taking on the Power Puff Girls?
Other Valiant characters... they've teased Roku for sure. Possibly
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bat 1 Larson Copy CC 8.0 How Much? by woowoo     54 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tfishhttps://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/superhero/batman-1-billy-wright-pedigree-dc-1940-cgc-vf-85-white-pages/a/7054-91047.s

Is this seriously only a .5 better copy.

Way way way
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: The official: Post your SS sales thread announcements by A-DONIS     56 minutes 22 seconds ago

Few Key books along with FREEBIES for buyers

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...647#Post9581072
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: New California law regarding selling signed items by A-DONIS     57 minutes 53 seconds ago

Doesn't affect CGC at all. CGC doesn't sell signed books, and the yellow label IS A COA in itself.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Will artist's signature on comic book detract from final grade by Aweandlorder     Today at 10:12 PM

Dafuq... this cover looks like its been filtered on snapchat

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by Logan510     Today at 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Columbia Comics Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: KPR Comics Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: jsilverjanetKPR should start his own journal on his road to success
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Building a cabinet for my MEDAL COLLECTION by ldhair     Today at 10:07 PM

Wish I had this one.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con sellers seem to be in the wrong business. SMH by mysterio     Today at 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: mysterio Originally Posted By: KPR ComicsThat's a great point about prejudging a potential customer. At one show I did a guy came to the booth about a half hour before show close.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Car Trouble - Head Gasket by USAuPzlBxBob     Today at 10:04 PM

Educate yourself, as I'm sure you've been doing.

Maybe do that $100 test, for starters.

A good read, maybe.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Animosity 1 by BishopT     Today at 10:01 PM

Did anyone find any #1 4th printings yesterday? I went to 4 stores yesterday, and none even got them in, and I believe it was supposed to come out if I'm not mistaken.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: VENGEANCE OF BANE, GOTG, AND FREEBIES FOR BUYERS! by A-DONIS     Today at 09:52 PM

That is all. I'm available via PM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I'm bored. Post something weird or stupid or weirdly stupid. by wombat     Today at 09:51 PM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Tidy House coin with a serious mismatch by coinman_23885     Today at 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: CascadeChrisNever heard of a Tidy House having a peace in it
As for the toning, it looks righteous to me And tidy house holders typically impart blues and purples. One of my tidy house Morgan's actually has a purple
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Seated Dollar Market by synoptic12     Today at 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Nutmeg CoinGetting back to the original subject, it is relatively easy to research ebay back 90 days on how numismatics are selling, especially no problem, properly imaged, NGC/PCGS certified at grades you can look up on G
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants by mysterio     Today at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: gradejunkyI think searching these out is the most fun I have hunting comics. Well, these and 2nd/later printings of books with different covers and such. I still always grab 90's marvel gold 2nd prints whenever I find th
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?" by Shadow Images     Today at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AnkurJGreat Dr Strange page! Congrats!

I purchased a Batman Shadow of the Bat page by Brian Apthorp. Haven't seen much of his work on the market. The line work is incredible!

http://www.comicartfans.c
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE HULK #181 CLUB by Jaydogrules     Today at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: DoktorAnybody got any ideas on value for this? Helping a friend gauge value on his collection & this one perplexes me since I can't seem to find any recent sales for a coverless:

Any estimated would
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Help me complete my ASM run... by AL Comics     Today at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: rip67vdubImpressive run you got going there AL. Happy hunting!

Thank you!

No luck so far.
Page 2 of 19 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Space4coins - ROMAN EMPIRE STARTING AT 1$
by Space4coins
Today at 06:13 AM
WTS Bunch of Rare Stuff. Dahlonega, 95-s Morgans, Capped Half
by planman2014
Yesterday at 12:00 AM
FS: 1893 Columbian 50c. PCGS MS63. SOLD
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 04:58 PM
Lincoln Cents 'Liquidation' > 'All MS-64-65 RED' ~ Raw
by synoptic12
09/27/16 03:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
VENGEANCE OF BANE, GOTG, AND FREEBIES FOR BUYERS!
by A-DONIS
Today at 09:43 PM
FS: MYSTIC #18, 1953. Bill Everett anti-communist/horro
r classic!

by Point Five
Today at 09:36 PM
Harley Quinn, Static, Suicide Squad and more
by DJones
Today at 09:27 PM
FS: Valiant Eternal Warrior #14 Al Barrionuevo original cover art
by sonicdan
Today at 09:18 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.