Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 comics in 2015 book club by slym2none     16 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AresI have probably downloaded over 1000 books

As I told rfoii, that doesn't count as reading them.

-slym
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by Knightsofold     17 minutes 20 seconds ago

I got 2 new caps from the Seattle con this weekend.

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Myrtle Beach Comic Con by Catwomancomics     18 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: A-DONISI'm sure there's going to be a perfectly legal explanation....

Considering what you posted above about the sig program, I would love to see this explanation.

IMHO there appears to be some s
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Is this book a strong candidate for a press job? by joeypost     19 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mosconiThis comic is currently in a 9.4 slab with White pages. The cover gloss and colors on this book are just amazing! The grader's notes state: non-color breaking light diagonal bends on the front cover (I noticed two
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The continuous 'Happy Birthday & Thank You oakman29' thread by slym2none     21 minutes 10 seconds ago

Happy birthday to me!

I mean, today is not my birthday, but I don't list my b-day on the site, so...

-slym
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mix of Raws, low grade comics Cheap by DarthDave     21 minutes 24 seconds ago

THE WHIZ SOLD VIA PM
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: STARTING ALL OVER by nicka     21 minutes 34 seconds ago

mythopolis # 1 set of 4 different covers nm 11

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Coin Market in the Tank? by wdrob     21 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RWBDepends on the tank and what else is swimming in the tank.

Can't really argue that logic.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by KPR Comics     23 minutes 29 seconds ago

No iron man 9?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So long Futureshop Canada. Don't let the door hit you on they way out by piper     26 minutes 26 seconds ago

I for one preferred Future Shop over Best Buy. I never could find someone to help me at Best Buy. I also found Future Shop willing to negotiate on bigger purchases.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Tales to Astonish #27 - $500 Wha?!?!?! by Unca Ben     27 minutes 1 second ago

The guy with 5700 + feedback that bought two of his books is still actively bidding through eBay with multiple sellers, none with this seller since he doesn't have any new items listed.

It appears like this guy listed four books, added ver
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Egg's Modern Thread-30% off sale by EggsAckley     28 minutes 41 seconds ago

30% off anything until I start posting again.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: this weeks marvel and dc variants on ebay Cheap!!! by anstettoman     30 minutes 6 seconds ago

bump to keep on the page 1 rotation
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: SUPERGIRL official TV show thread by slym2none     30 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: I Am Batman Originally Posted By: Bosco685
I guess they blew the budget on the costume then...

Or that doughnut covered in Froot Loops.

Really, I just wanted to highlight the doughnut cove
Jump to new posts Re: James Bond XXIV: SPECTRE - "You're a kite dancing in a hurricane Mr. Bond." by kdoginohio     30 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FineCollectorI'm missing something in Craig's portrayal of Bond that doesn't seem to bother anyone else. I'm not seeing any of Connery's subtlety: his charm, his playfulness, and his humor, that added facets to the charac
Jump to new posts Re: Annual #1's - Amazing Spiderman and Fantastic Four by AtlasT     31 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Spider-DanFantastic Four Annual #1 - $175 - $145

I'm calling this one VG/F

<a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/37161967@N05/16782611950" title="2015-03-29_03-48-19 by comicguys, on Flickr">&
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Toasty ECCC 2015 Sale UPDATED pg.19 by Mcduck71     31 minutes 47 seconds ago

Will you be posting the lady killers on here? I might have 2-3 comics already, looking to get 2 more lady killers.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Strange Adventures #180 1965 by jaja-mon12     33 minutes 8 seconds ago

There was a nice 8.0 copy on eBay being sold thru MCS. It just sold though.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Sales Thread by Fastballspecial     33 minutes 9 seconds ago

Plenty of more to come this week. Just slow this week due to NCAA tournament.

Go Cats! I hope we can get to Duke so we can kick the *spoon* out of them.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Members eBay Items For Sale With Links by Bill Robinson     33 minutes 42 seconds ago

Battlestar Galactica 0 Virgin Cover Turner Baltimore con - there are 750 of these. Started at $1.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291419192544?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Walking Dead 9.2 #1 FOR SALE!! WHAT WHAT!!! :O by omegadepot     34 minutes 22 seconds ago

** PLEASE READ! I SHIP FROM JAPAN! I AM IN THE US MILITARY AND I COLLECT COMICS.SO PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET IF IT TAKES OVER A WEEK FOR YOUR STUFF TO GET TO YOU. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME!!! **

ONCE I SHIP THE ITEMS I WILL POST THE TRA
Jump to new posts Re: Monsters: Dark Continent (4/17/15) by vikingreed     36 minutes 47 seconds ago

I really liked the first one.
Jump to new posts Wonderworld Comics #9 CGC 2.5 Slight (A) Tape and Glue on Spine Lou Fine Cover by JB123     38 minutes 31 seconds ago

First takes it. I will also consider offers.

Review my feedback at eBay makeanoffercomics

Please look at pictures to see what you will receive. I have been collecting comic books for over 40 years and I will safely pack you
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Quitely Art for sale - Flex Mentallo and Jupiter's Legacy by cheekyj2112     39 minutes 22 seconds ago

Flex pages all sold now.
Thanks everyone
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Backlash over this Batgirl Joker variant cover by slym2none     40 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BrechunecIs this the only printed copy?

Diamond Preview

Probably, but if it becomes the subject of speculation, I'll eat a nickel-roll.

-slym
Page 2 of 21 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Completing a Collection
by darryl f jones
Today at 12:51 PM
FSH: 1861 Jefferson Davis Hanging "Death To Traitors" Anti-Confederate Medal
by BROADSTRUCK
Today at 10:54 AM
17 Carson City Morgan dollars, most are GSA's
by nk1nk
Yesterday at 06:58 PM
Looking for a few Franklin Half Proofs
by Dkillett2
Yesterday at 02:11 PM
Comics Marketplace
RAW #1-4 - ART SPIEGELMAN - MAUS fantastic condition original owner set!
by *paull*
30 minutes 43 seconds ago
Walking Dead 9.2 #1 FOR SALE!! WHAT WHAT!!! :O
by omegadepot
34 minutes 9 seconds ago
Wonderworld Comics #9 CGC 2.5 Slight (A) Tape and Glue on Spine Lou Fine Cover
by JB123
38 minutes 18 seconds ago
Think Tank Virgin Variant CGC 9.8 & Raw Virgin Variant
by krighton
Today at 05:50 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.