Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by tth2     51 minutes 13 seconds ago

Market`s popping big time. Crisis averted.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Keys! Slabs! Get em while they're hot! by comix4fun     51 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: strummer2Pictures still coming?

Looks like all the pics are on this page.

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/mikeyblack88/library/comics?sort=3&page=1

If he copies a
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Mix up by Michael Z     52 minutes 19 seconds ago

I will take Wolverine 10

Cheers,

Michael
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How much does it all weigh? by loadstone     53 minutes 1 second ago

Threadsurrection because this is good info but also to RFC on how much does the following weigh:

Drawerbox (Long) full of comics bagged and boarded with mylite2 and fullbacks

According to the website, a Drawerbox (long) holds 23
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Rmfn33     53 minutes 24 seconds ago

I watched the first 2+ hours on my commute to work this morning. I ended right at the "Martha" Scene.

Just a disclaimer I really liked the theatrical cut so take that as you will.

This movie is definitely better. It doesn't lea
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's JULY s/s op pre-sale; SDCC exclusives, Hughes, JSC, Negan ongoing thread by bcphillips119     56 minutes 26 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

BATMAN #608 s/s Jim Lee, Jeph Loeb, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair - $255 each
Spoiler Content
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: GSX#1 discussion by maraxusofkeld     Today at 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Westy SteveI hate how the "movie bump" phenomenon has changed the landscape of comics, but I think I understand it. I remember books like TOS 39 and JIM 83 got huge movie bumps. The reason was because they were pretty ra
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Writing on cover by Jeffro™     Today at 09:47 AM

Writing is allowed in certain grades.
For instance, writing on an otherwise NM- copy will have a more deleterious effect than on a lower grade copy.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1939 Mercury Dime DDO by DWLange     Today at 09:47 AM

Both statements regarding NGC policy are incorrect.

NGC does create VP numbers for new varieties that merit recognition and will add them to the VarietyPlus webpages. For example, I've forwarded photos of several previously unknown Shield
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Random Thoughts posted by MetalPSI by MetalPSI     Today at 09:46 AM

Off to the LCS for a longbox and some magazine sized bags and boards for my growing pile of early Tick issues.

This will be my 6th, and hopefully last, long box. I am going to go through my collection and make a box dedicated for selling
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Garry Ghoul Kudos by PKJ     Today at 09:41 AM

Picked up a very nice ASM 13 from Jerome, packed like a tank and arrived very quickly from overseas.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Captain America Comics #1 by Jaydogrules     Today at 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: Dark KnightHe asked for my copy but not selling hehe. How much does a 5.0 go now a days anyways? $110k- $125K ?

-J.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: August Heritage Auction by Peter G     Today at 09:38 AM

Dave Stevens

Gorgeous

http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-...cription-071515
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man #13 Hulk #5 by october     Today at 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Garry GhoulHorrific #7 (Comic Media, 1953) Condition: FN+
Don Heck guillotine cover and art

$580

(please ask for a quote concerning shipping by air with tracking)

Paypal.

fe
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Y the Last Man, TMNT Vol 1, and Harley Quinn (2000 Series) by Cas4nova     Today at 09:33 AM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 1 Club? by PUNYHUMAN     Today at 09:32 AM

That is sweet!!!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM : Hulk 181............Finally! by bomber-bob     Today at 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: ROBTOTHECSO the 6.5/7.0's have me baffled.
This is a 6.0 at best and 5.5 would not surprise me.

+1 There are multiple large creases. I would be hard pressed to call it A 6.0 . I'm at 5.5 .
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sale for my upcoming Wedding by JGcollector     Today at 09:23 AM

Originally Posted By: ebtorres Originally Posted By: JGcollectorBatman/superman 7

shocked I bought it, or applauding me for doing it?
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by kagenish     Today at 09:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Karen Fukuhara Talks About Her Badass Character in ‘Suicide Squad’

Quote:Despite the fact that she's often portrayed as being a tad deranged, Katana is a good guy, and based on co
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Canada Post labour dispute threatens mail service by Wall-Crawler     Today at 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Guardian Comics Originally Posted By: Wall-Crawler Originally Posted By: iceman399 Originally Posted By: Wall-CrawlerQ: Does anyone know the eBay rules around shipping during a labour disruption with Canada
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SKETCH & SS SALES by Mykrofon     Today at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: LoneTree Originally Posted By: MykrofonJustice League Sketch Variant #6 CGC 9.6 signed by Jim Lee, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair $100.00

Originally Posted By: MykrofonJustice League Sket
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE SHALLOWS by DR.X     Today at 09:14 AM

Originally Posted By: GrailsWorst title ever but very fun movie to watch: Frankenfish.

I liked Frankenfish. I think its one of the under rated pieces of trash that's fun to watch.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: U.S. mint production for a WWII liberated country- Belgium by CO Collector     Today at 09:12 AM

Historically, I think it's an interesting coin. I've got 3 of 'em:

But I've had no luck finding the silver version (minted in error):
http://coinquest.com/cgi-bin/cq/coins?m
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by ebtorres     Today at 09:11 AM

Spoiler Content

NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: LOL! What is the point? posted by Augustus by ComeToCanadaNGC     Today at 09:06 AM

Anything that discourages customer participation/engagement is bad for business, bad for the registry and bad for the hobby/investment. There was a time not too long ago where registry journals had well over 1000 reads, now it is often 100 or so. T
Page 2 of 19 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Four new NGC Certified Coins for Sale Here-Classics and 1 Modern!
by Mohawk
10:45 PM
1838 Bust Half PCGS MS62 Gold CAC Ending on Ebay Tomorrow! No reserve!
by AnkurJ
06/25/16 11:19 PM
WTB: 1/10 Platinum Eagle ($150) or Maple Leaf ($140)
by Mr. Smith Guesser
06/25/16 06:44 AM
FSH: 2016 ASEs $410 per ROLL DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
06/24/16 07:27 PM
Comics Marketplace
Preacher lot for sale
by Inaflash
SC 22
by Bobbyusc
01:20 AM
Sale for my upcoming Wedding
by Thecollector881
12:00 AM
Marvel Keys! Slabs! Get em while they're hot!
by mikeyblack88
11:59 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.