Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Beachbum's 2014 SDCC Sales Thread by ChadH     16 minutes 7 seconds ago

Family in my thoughts Dre.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Mile High Chuck's place in the hobby by makeminemego     16 minutes 51 seconds ago

The grading/pricing structure is what has always amazed me.

Call a 4.0 an 8.0.

Price it at 2-3x the 8.0 FMV.

I just have no idea how he has pulled it off over the years. I guess some people buy from him....who know
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Is Frank Miller ill? by Maccai3     17 minutes 26 seconds ago

in the past 2 years he seems to have aged 20

the pictures of him from SDCC are shocking
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Variety of comics from Golden Age up to Modern. CHEAP! by jsilverjanet     17 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: creeps
Epic #26 (Galactus Story).....VG/F.....$2
Heart Throbs #85.....Fair.....$3
Doctor Tom Brent Young Intern #3.....Fair/Good.....$1
Confidential Diary #17.....G.....$1
Girls' Romances.....Fair.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: AMAZING HOUSTON COMIC CON- Jim Lee, Rob Liefeld, & More! AUG 29-31 by JimmySJay     17 minutes 49 seconds ago

Berni is an awesome talent, and we would love to host him at an upcoming Amazing Comic Con event.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Blazincomics "Because It's Only $10" Sales Thread by blazincomics     18 minutes 33 seconds ago

Last One for Tonight-Special Marvel Edition #1 in VG/FN-$10
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Just back from CGC: Batman DK 1's X-men 129's130's WD 1 Hulk 271 ASM 238 (9.8's) by Spiderman-on-Tilt     22 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Thanos88
X-men #129 CGC 9.8 Best Copy
X-men #130 CGC 9.8 Best Copy

Via PM

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC 2014 EXCLUSIVE HASBRO MAGIC 2015: THE GATHERING CARDS & GARRUK'S AXE by Peter in Portugal     23 minutes 22 seconds ago

yes, I know

have any other early tecs ?
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your Copper collection - CGC style by Transplant     23 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hermster
Very nice.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The History of the Transformers Franchise: Toys, Comics, TV and Film Media by skinny_white_boy     25 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: followtheleaderThe Porsche is Jazz. One of the best G1 toys and cartoon characters.

One of my favourites.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck R. SDCC FDQ Exit? by dupont2005     26 minutes 41 seconds ago

I used to do that with bootleg Rolex watches outside the Coachella music festival
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The umpire is calling strikes.................. by kav     26 minutes 46 seconds ago

I can guarantee that guys who talk like this do not have waitresses pay for their meals or haircutters fall madly in love with them.....
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Edgar Church Books + Bethlehem Weird Mysteries #9 + Hulk #6 by VintageComics     27 minutes 39 seconds ago

[quote=Mutant Manatee]The Comics #9 - June 1938 - Edgar Church (Mile High) Pedigree - FR/G 1.5 Off-White Pages

This is also the exact copy that is pictured in the Gerber Photo-Journal Guide to Comics.

Super bright colors and go
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FF 25: 1st Hulk vs. Thing/2nd SA Cap appreciation thread by VintageComics     29 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BM Cruz Originally Posted By: VintageComicsFF#12 is still the monster book.

$0.12 circle cover, classic cover, classic story - classic everything.

Top #10 must own Marvel, IMO.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy news by Chip Cataldo     30 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Number 6If Bug has a cameo in this movie I'm going to lmao when Micronauts #1 instantly becomes a $200 book.
Gunn has said a few times that they really wanted Bug but couldn't get the green light to use him.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Southern Bastards from Image by dupont2005     31 minutes 10 seconds ago

The Walking Tall "homage" at the beginning kills it's chances of any on screen adaptations at the moment. There's still a possibility with the next storyline. I think this one will deviate from the source pretty severely as we see more of Coach Boss.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Shutter #1 CGC 9.8 -- covers A, B, C, and D -- all four for $120.00! by ryan_klubeck     31 minutes 18 seconds ago

Hi everyone. I'm offering covers A, B, C, and D of Shutter #1 from Image Comics, all graded 9.8 by the CGC, for $120.00. This listing is for all four comics together, not individually. The comics will arrive in resealable mylar-like bags, and I will
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts by VEI Reborn     34 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AntBrownMuch appreciated guys. I'm all

Even if MD does appear to be a sinking ship, it's still my favorite. It's the first series I started chasing that's current, so it'll always be special to me.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Silver Surfer - The early years by Senormac     34 minutes 32 seconds ago

Ya... it's cosplay from SDCC..... and will make you smile

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lessons from SDCC by VintageComics     34 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: sfcityduck Originally Posted By: VintageComicsI wanted to meet you.

You did.

Is this oen of those threads
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Does this coin grade at NGC? by mikew148     35 minutes 6 seconds ago

67 and possibly a star. I have a feeling the color is a bit more vivid in hand.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM XMEN 9 by mattinglymint23     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

added link to hi res images
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Are there any coin collecting attornys available? by HS     Yesterday at 11:53 PM

ATTORNEYS.... TYPO
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Complete Batman/DetectiveComics collection by ciorac     Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Hi Lyle.

I think The Gator has completed both and can give you his insight. I completed Batman 1 - 500. I always think it is best to get the keys first. Settle on a grade tolerance range and plow through it.

Greg, Batman-fan has
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE - CLOSED and THANK YOU! by Gsims718     Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: mikenycI didn't get an invoice.

Me either I shot you a PM.
Page 2 of 27 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 3 NGC graded Irish Pennies
by agentjim007
07:12 AM
Today: Coin Auctions by GreatCollections - Superb Half Dimes, Morgans and More
by ianrussell
07/27/14 02:05 PM
FSH: Nuclear toned 1969-d pcgs ms64 Kennedy Half dollar, Rainbow Washingtons too
by PCcoins
07/27/14 01:53 PM
1819/8 Capped Bust Half NGC VF30 O-102 on Ebay
by A.Phillips
07/26/14 09:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
Shutter #1 CGC 9.8 -- covers A, B, C, and D -- all four for $120.00!
by ryan_klubeck
Cap #66 and Subby #32 (top census copies) plus the WM ST #125 and TOS #65
by cgcworld
10:15 PM
2 Edgar Church Books + Bethlehem Weird Mysteries #9 + Hulk #6
by Mutant Manatee
09:30 PM
TPB and Deluxe sale
by ft88
09:22 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.