Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SURVIVOR SERIES: Weird War Tales- Round 2 by oakman29     10 minutes 55 seconds ago

I could only pick 22 the rest are just too awesome.

The first 20 issues are as good as it gets.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Titans - TNT by kagenish     12 minutes 16 seconds ago

so the show is base on these guys
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: So let me get this right.... by valiantman     13 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavWhat SA or GA keys have dropped in value in the last 20 years?
What percentage of total GA or SA books have dropped in value?
Sorta depends on whether those "near mint" books 20 years ago got graded as 6.0 by
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Taking Submissions for Heroes Con in North Carolina June 19th - June 21st by HHSignatureSeries     14 minutes 44 seconds ago

The next con Heroes' Haven Comics & Heroes' Haven Signature Service are going to is Heroes Convention June 19th - June 21st.
Deadline for Books is that Monday June 15th. Late fees will be tacked on if turned in after that date.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM X-Men #58 by vaillant     16 minutes 11 seconds ago

I believe it’s a bit worse than a FN+… I forgot to tell it has rust on the staples, especially the bottom one. Nothing tragic, but it’s there…
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Indie Coppers so bad that they are actually...well...they are just bad... by Aweandlorder     17 minutes 5 seconds ago

Then theres this book which will probably close at 0.10
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Incredible Hulk #299 in CGC 9.2 or better by entalmighty1     17 minutes 22 seconds ago

Still looking!

Will overpay if you have one in 9.8.

The last one I saw sold was $36. I'm willing to double or triple it for the right book.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM TOS 52 by vaillant     17 minutes 28 seconds ago

I believe it might be halfway… it depends on how much wear there is actually when you have it in hand… surely a nice VG+
Jump to new posts Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR official movie thread (Spidey too?) by Bosco685     18 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BaneRusso bro's are taking over from Whedon? Is that correct?

Correct, which is why Whedon is talking about wanting to do a female-based movie either for Marvel or DC. Even some talk recently about how excited
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Fantastic Four #47 by vaillant     19 minutes 36 seconds ago

Thanks everyone!

I’m still undecided about this one, because as much as Dr.X observations are right, in hand it definitely feels more like a FNVF than a FN+… but of course it is often hard to judge from a scan.
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED by DeadOne     20 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: skypinkbluLove...Cavanaugh, he makes the show.

Who is the gray haired guy in the promo?

The bald guy at the 36 second mark? (It goes by pretty quick)

If that's the guy, I think that's the
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk #180 Sells for $8K by HeroX     21 minutes 5 seconds ago

But I thought 181 was his first appearance?!?!?

Jump to new posts PGM Fantastic Four #56 by vaillant     22 minutes 1 second ago

I am dubious about this one which I recently upgraded…

Biggest defect is the top right corner creasing, and the minor wear.
Lies very flat, pages are OWW.

Thanks in advance!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: AFTER REALITY -- CHECK OUT MY WE COMIC! by kav     22 minutes 10 seconds ago

Synopsis: After the untimely death of their parents, Morgan, Sean, and Jamie are forced to live through the apocalypse. "The Latin Curse," monster of unknown origins come to obliterate humanity and anything in their path -- and it's up to these heroe
Jump to new posts Re: My Marvel WTB list by chezmtghut     22 minutes 33 seconds ago

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown to the last Silver-Age DC...(How many are there?). by peewee22     23 minutes 9 seconds ago

Keith, I'll be in LR soon to see this massive run.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sabretooth by Waylander     23 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vikingreedHas anyone read this issue?
Worth a pick up?

For a completist -yes
Jump to new posts Re: WTB X-men #18 cgc 8.5 or #22 9.0, #23 9.0 by VintageComics     24 minutes 31 seconds ago

Where in Ontario are you?

Are you looking for raw or CGC graded?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Honoring the founder of the Army Rangers by WoodenJefferson     28 minutes 57 seconds ago

According to Wiki

On 30 April 1945, while Darby was issuing orders for the attack on Trento to cut off a German retreat, an 88 mm shell burst in the middle of the assembled officers and NCOs, killing Darby and a sergeant and wounding sever
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pickycollector feedback thread by Dave32563     29 minutes 43 seconds ago

Bought some raw Silver Age books from Patrick. Extremely happy with all aspects of the transaction. Looking forward to buying some more next time! Thanks!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD2416 Feedback. by mytastebud     30 minutes 15 seconds ago

A very large thanks to Brent for both responding to my thread about Batman 296 and sending it out to me. His grading was very fair. The packaging was great and his pricing was excellent. Definitely a great buying experience!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: NASA: California Down To One Year Supply Of Water by slym2none     31 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oakman29What I don't understand is ,we have a huge resource in the Pacific ocean.Why can't someone figure out how to filter out the salt and impurities out of the water? We have reclaimed water for sewage,why not ocean wat
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics by sacentaur     35 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Robot ManThese Adventures just blow me away.

Me too - they're DC, we get multiple Flessel covers, and they have a presentation/feel that epitomize the Golden Age flair. I love 'em!

Originally Po
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: ASM 667 Del'Otto and ASM678 Venom, CGC 9.8 by Jaydogrules     37 minutes 19 seconds ago

Two of my favourite modern Spidey variants.

Good luck in the hunt Dutch.

-J.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action Figure Cover Thread! by slym2none     38 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: phunk311Has anyone that ordered Boba (raw) from JTC gotten a shipping notice yet?

I'm order #3173 and still showing a status of "Processing".

Not I.

-slym
Page 2 of 24 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: Gold CAC Doily/OGH Gold Coins!
by AnkurJ
12:02 PM
BELT w/31 ENGLISH LARGE CENTS with QUEEN ELIZABETH on OBVERSE for $1.99 on eBay!
by Boba
08:27 AM
GreatCollections - Auctions Today - 1895-O $1 NGC 62, Pop 1 Platinum, Saints...
by ianrussell
06:23 PM
WTB: common date NGC ATB Quarter MS69
by Kapimono
03:46 PM
Comics Marketplace
Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 Iron Fist 14 CGC 9.6
by Snikt!1988
DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM-
DC ROMANCE, ASM 129, IH 181, ST 110, FF 52, MORE!

by TopNotch
CAF - FS - FWIII, Thony Silas, Paul Pelletier
by dchiscon
03:28 PM
FS: “Gremlins” (1984), pgs 63 & 64. The ending pages!
by msr
02:46 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.297 seconds in which 0.288 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.