Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Why is the copper age only 8 years?? by 01TheDude     24 minutes 3 seconds ago

was the move to direct market inevitable ? Why did the racks go away?

It seems that whenever they did, the number of kids getting involved in comics started to diminish.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for opinions on the direction of gold by BStrauss3     25 minutes 15 seconds ago

It might go up.
Or it could down.
Or it might stay about the same.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Larson Fantastic Comics #1 looks pretty tasty ! by HRCostigan     25 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: HRCostiganWorth noting that Fantastic 1 has the highest Universal label census count of all pre-war Fox books. Might put a cap on any potential price insanity.

And how many
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by Primetime     25 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dark Knight Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: Dark KnightI used to own that book when it was a 4.0.. Surprised it is now a 6.0 with the top and bottom spine splits. Those were the only major
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The New Mutants #100 3rd print.... low-print/HTF? by towards2112     28 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ygogolakI don't recall every hearing any confirmed info. as to the reason for the negative UPC.
Thread here, but no info.
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4110150

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts For Sale (Cash or Cash/Trade) New Mutants Graphic Novel CGC 9.6 Signature Series by sroszkowski     29 minutes 3 seconds ago

Sale Info/Guidelines:

Cash Payments for the book are via PayPal only - No exceptions, sorry.
First to post I'll Take It and PMs me regarding an offer in the thread gets first shot at securing a deal for it.

Shipping (I wi
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Sandman 9 or 10 CGC 9.8 by seanfingh     29 minutes 47 seconds ago

Suck it, Kev.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB : Avengers assemble #9 photo variant by phantomewan     31 minutes 26 seconds ago

I am looking for an Avengers Assemble #9 Movie Photo Variant. 9.8 CGC or raw. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB TMNT 1 First Print by jjfversion1     34 minutes 4 seconds ago

still looking
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal by Ogami     34 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ditch Fahrenheit Originally Posted By: Ogami Originally Posted By: Ditch FahrenheitHmmm...anecdoche seems strangely familiar...

I experience all but 11, 13-15 regularly. Fascinating. <
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: What are the best Marvel/DC animated series/movies? by Batman     34 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NewEnglandGothic Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: NewEnglandGothic8. Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero***

Just saw this for the first time today. OUTSTANDING!

- Directed by B
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Greek Default Is Lehman Brothers Part 2 by Peter G     35 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: Peter G Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: Peter G

It is very sad to see what our educational system has done to
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by divad     35 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut This makes me quite happy.

Bra-Vo!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Appearance of Brother Voodoo by seanfingh     36 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joe_collectorNo, it's a slightly-racist character and would never be made into a movie in this current environment.

They could feature him as Jericho Drumm and call him "The Houngan" or "The Mystic Shaman" or
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca. by MediumLover     36 minutes 43 seconds ago

Have fun everybody

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Worth it to CGC? by divad     38 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CopperAgeKids Originally Posted By: Gatsby77Likewise, I had never heard that CGC accepted pre-screens of less than 50 books.

So lay off the vitriol.

In my case, I have a bunch ~10 obscure Bronze
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by DEATHLOK9147     39 minutes 44 seconds ago

Is that Cable??? The guy lowering a rope kind of looks like Gambit??
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by Logan510     42 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Red84Why can't people handle the following: You buy something, you pay promptly; you sell something; you ship promptly. You only have to be mildly conscious to complete a transaction properly.
END RANT

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I just bought my first golden age comic! by jhutton2     44 minutes 13 seconds ago

Fantastic first purchase. One of many to come now I am confident
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post some neat early type pics for the Independence Day Weekend!!! by BillJones     47 minutes 57 seconds ago

I looked for this set for a few years without really knowing what I was looking for. Finally I found it, a four piece set of Centennial Medals in the box of issue.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by bigclutch     54 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: James JCode for special savings at the Skybound booth is.....
The peril is in the river. .

Nice try...

-shawn
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: As *spoon* as Arch comes back from vacation Hepcat will still be Hepcat. by Ditch Fahrenheit     55 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: porcupine48I have one of those!got it at a jumble though,so not sure of the age.

Found it!

Quote:Date range: 1961-64
Manufacturer: Indiana Glass Company
Manufacturer mu
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: High End SILVER AGE FS at SD - Covers, etc - Kirby, Romita, Infantino, Buscema by glenbru     56 minutes 23 seconds ago

Of course we can discuss before the show as well.

Glen
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Wombat is down by NP_Gresham     57 minutes 59 seconds ago

Sorry to hear that, I wish you a speedy recovery
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Bone #1 NM+ and more...Time to complete a set! by IntoAnother     59 minutes 36 seconds ago

Also open to slabs.
Page 2 of 20 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
F.S: 1992 1/10oz AGE OGP.
by agentjim007
03:34 PM
WTB:: Lowball classic commemoratives.
by saen78
09:00 PM
20 PCGS/NGC/ANACS/PCI Sample Slabs; Long Beach; YN Trivia; Some Rare Types!
by illini420
07/02/15 09:38 AM
Registry Set Washingtons All For Sale Have the Keys Posted Here!
by Jon K.
07/01/15 10:33 AM
Comics Marketplace
For Sale (Cash or Cash/Trade) New Mutants Graphic Novel CGC 9.6 Signature Series
by sroszkowski
High End SILVER AGE FS at SD - Covers, etc - Kirby, Romita, Infantino, Buscema
by glenbru
05:28 PM
Batman 226 Neal Adams cover
by rsouxlja7
05:18 PM
FANTASTIC FOUR #67 CGC 9.0 (1st appearance of Warlock / HIM) for sale
by dinesh_s
04:50 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 1.25 seconds in which 1.147 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.