Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 National Football League (NFL) Thread by wombat     14 minutes 42 seconds ago

Arian Foster retires effective immediately.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DAREDEVIL #1 9.2 OW/W by Straw-Man     17 minutes 32 seconds ago

my gawd, whatta book!
Jump to new posts Re: Ricksneatstuff- Golden Age Comics by Ricksneatstuff     17 minutes 57 seconds ago

Spoiler Content
Love this cover.

Jump to new posts Re: Phase II by Cheesefrog     18 minutes 35 seconds ago

The Doctor is in... Doctor Strange, coming up this evening...
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Third Eye Black Light Posters by 1950's war comics     18 minutes 51 seconds ago

When I was in 4th grade in 1970, one of my friends older bother painted his whole bedroom BLACK! and had one of these posters among others.........
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by Martin Sinescu     18 minutes 58 seconds ago

$3350 on the recent CLink 9.8. Earlier this year a 244 9.6 sat on eBay for a while at $600 (until I had money, then it rather inconveniently sold a few days earlier). Pretty big jump from the 9.6 to the 9.8.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: GA Tecs, Mister Mystery 12, Some marvel price variants and DD slabs on the bay! by MustEatBrains     19 minutes 29 seconds ago

12 hours left on remaining books!

Detective Comics 51 CGC 3.5
Detective Comics 49 6.0
Detective Comics 56 7.0
Mister Mystery 12 CGC 3.5
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Full Short Box of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comics - Angel, Spike, DHP 1998-2011 by faster friends     21 minutes 46 seconds ago

Last Bump and Price Drop

$55 shipped USA for everything.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: SALE FOR GRAIL V2 - 4 days huge discount sale (last day !) by Gal Schwartz     23 minutes 30 seconds ago

On my way to raise funds for the grail, I couldn't help and bought yet
another cool Breyfogle page (an EBay win) , so now I still need to keep
parting from other pieces I love (and addict remains an addict).

So, due
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: EARLY 1950'S ROMANCE GROUP SHOT by 1950's war comics     24 minutes 15 seconds ago

Baker Cinderella Love covers are
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week October 26, 2016... FINAL Lists by universal soldier     24 minutes 31 seconds ago

AUG160205 DETECTIVE COMICS #943 $2.99
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 129, CGC 7.0, OWW by DavidTheDavid     25 minutes 16 seconds ago

$650 shipped in the USA.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead 100 by 1950's war comics     28 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Robot ManI have an old Superman comic with him throwing a car at a rock. Is it worth anything?

That is funny !!!!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The Dr Who Thread by Martin Sinescu     29 minutes 12 seconds ago

Did anyone notice that Power of the Daleks is going to be shown in theaters November 14th (USA, don't know if UK is getting it).?

I happened to catch it while checking upcoming events on the Fathom website. When I saw it pop up, my firs
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Are Heritage auctions real? by jpcienkus     33 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Number200k Originally Posted By: RWBInteresting accusations. Can the OP provide more specific support for them? What about other major coin auction companies?

Don't mean to accuse Heritage. But I am feelin
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you buy your art ? by alxjhnsn     34 minutes 9 seconds ago

The Con Sketch item is a bit miss leading in that I show the 40 con sketches in the sketch book that Kathy gave me for my 60th as one item. By the way, that was one seriously awesome gift.

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by Logan510     34 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AweandlorderLol comparing Time Beavers to Scout is like comparing Mike Goldens Bucky O'hare to Nam. Just saying.
Scout is a brilliant book I don't know that the 2/20 ratio meant but I assure you there are a lot more
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Here is the grade for the 1893--S Morgan dollar by coinman_23885     35 minutes 18 seconds ago

Based on auction records, there is approximately $500-$600 difference between G6 and VG8. I would submit it to PCGS (where there also appears to be additional potential money to be had in the plastic based on a superficial glance at auction data).
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What's new in your Silver Age collection this week by N e r V     37 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PUNYHUMANGreat looking copy. Love the pink and purple background also.BTW if you get a chance try to pick up House of Secrets #11, #12 Both great Kirby covers and stories.

Yes, I will.

The Kirby c
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by tth2     38 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AriamusThe nation's capital has a pretty dire history when it comes to major team sports league titles.

The Capitals have never won a Stanley Cup. The Bullets/Wizards have the one, lone NBA championship in the l
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My current focus. by Unca Ben     39 minutes 4 seconds ago

You are an extremely talented photographer, Mr. TTK.
For the life of me, I cannot take a picture without shaking the camera or cropping the top of people's heads. Let alone set up a decent composition.
I am envious of your skill.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Selling collection by rip67vdub     39 minutes 35 seconds ago

You guys are too funny. Thanks for making my night.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers by atomic1950s     41 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tricolorbrianI don't know if this has been posted before or not...but I like it...

Now THAT is a Halloween cover, very cool!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Todays Underground by freak brothers by felixthecat     42 minutes 27 seconds ago

This was one of the last things I ever purchased from Howard. This was sold as a 9.6, I believe it could be 9.8 or higher

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Wohoo!!! I made 40 cents. by oakman29     43 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: uchiha101 Originally Posted By: Batman1fan Originally Posted By: uchiha101 Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: chrisco37I agree with you there. It's most likely his best course of acti
Page 2 of 17 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
First Spouse set of all four Liberty gold coins - all NGC MS 70
by AlanLastufka
09:03 PM
New Sales Thread-10/21/2016
by Mohawk
10/21/16 09:45 PM
Phase 1 slabs moderns/mercs/commem

by rons
10/20/16 05:16 PM
Fraud help
by kenshikenji
10/20/16 04:26 PM
Comics Marketplace
FANTASTIC FOUR 13 CGC-GRADED 5.5 - 1st App. Red Ghost& The Watcher
by Racer-X
A lot of some of my doubles.. Some keys and semi keys! Wolverine 1, ASM 239, etc
by TheAvenger80
Gotham City Sirens #1 CGC 9.8
by bcphillips119
ASM 129, CGC 7.0, OWW
by DavidTheDavid

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.