Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The best movie this year? by Rodey     30 minutes 39 seconds ago

Hell or High Water is my fav of the year!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Modern ASM v1 variants by loadstone     33 minutes 21 seconds ago

Now take 15% off listed prices on all books! see first page for list and prices.

I'm leaving this up until tomorrow and then off to ebay with the ebay markup. Will consider more discounts for buying multiple books. Offers welcom
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The biggest innovation to watching television since the DVR is downloadables. by MetalPSI     35 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: MetalPSISpeaking of which, going to the gym is getting creepy.

I'll be running around the track, which allows me to see most of the gym, and I notice people taking pics o
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SPAWN #1 Colorless Black Ink Manufacturing Error by MetalPSI     37 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: NormdaMarineFinally, I would tell you all the price I sold the book for just to help others how where in the same situation as I was. But, I sold it to a private party and I am not
Test Sub-Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Test by towards2112     38 minutes 41 seconds ago

New Zealand *
Indonesia *
Japan *
Russia *
Nicaragua *
Tajikistan *
Western China *
Amchitka *
Chile *
Indonesia *
Solomon Islands *
NoCal *
SoCal
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Art Sale by comicwiz     39 minutes 24 seconds ago

Sent you a PM, but the Andy Fish Hulk/Wolvie regardless of measurements
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Is theartistschoice doing a sale again this year? by comix4fun     41 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AKA RickVisit the website and you'll see:

NOTE: The Artist's Choice will be closed until Wednesday, December 14, 2016

So, I'd imagine a sale may start on Monday, December 19 through the e
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING starring Tom Holland (7/28/17) by cousin itt     41 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur
Wow! I didn`t realize Michael Keaton was the Vulture. Cool.

Yep, kinda funny how he always seems to get the winged characters. (Batman, Birdman and now evil-Birdman.)
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official NBA 2016-2017 thread by Awax     42 minutes 53 seconds ago

Bulls hand San Antino 1st road loss
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Punisher #2 (2011) Opena variant 9.8 W by Jaydogrules     44 minutes 46 seconds ago

Hey buddy, bumping your thread to let you know that sweet Opena cover is from the 2014 series.

-J.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Words That Just Pop Into Your Head by DR.X     44 minutes 53 seconds ago

exit stage left
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Measuring DOESN'T work by VintageComics     45 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jimjum12ST 101 is an excellent example...... there are horrible copies out there. GOD BLESS...

I find that ST #101, FF #12 and JIM #83 are all commonly thought of as being trimmed due to the Comics Code b
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Journey Into Mystery #120 by Harry Lime     46 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AJD Originally Posted By: Harry Lime

My assessment ~ Is this the start of a higher calibre Thor? Let's face it, it's about time.

Yes it is. You have some cracking reading ahead of y
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Modern coins comparison between slabs by asdfgh     48 minutes 34 seconds ago

I keep reading that PCGS slabbed coins are worth more or sell for more than NGC. I do not think this is true of Modern coins. By modern I would say 1940 or sooner. I have over 5000 slabbed coins and a lot of registry sets (some duplicates). I find th
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Series Trade Weekend December 10-11...BOOKS GO HERE by Mayor006     53 minutes 26 seconds ago

Ha, reserved
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: X-MEN #1 club by VintageComics     53 minutes 59 seconds ago

I slabbed that copy and that book was exceptional in hand, It looked like a 9.2. Someone got a killer copy. Hopefully it went to a good home.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-Man 1 9.8's signed by McFarlane! by entalmighty1     54 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: adampaszSpider-Man 1 CGC 9.8 - $130 This slab has the worst of the cracks, the other two are much less severe.

Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation action discussion by Lucky Baru     55 minutes 23 seconds ago

ICD-9-CM 300.16
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Avengers Pedigrees by Mark 1     56 minutes 9 seconds ago

Morning bump. Offers welcomed
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TTA 27 club by VintageComics     56 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Readcomix
Plus, its part of my favorite unrecognized subset of SA keys to attempt to amass: The Lee/Kirby effort to establish plainclothes ordinary-looking heroes to go with their "real world" problems: I define this
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Odd, unusual & funny panels thread by Timely     56 minutes 56 seconds ago

From the Human Torch story in Captain America #27

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2016-17 Official MLB Hot Stove Baseball Thread by the_Greatest     59 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: JAM_NYCLooks like Dexter Fowler to the Cardinals, pending his physical.

Ugh.

Glad he didn't go to Washington. Would have been much better fit to fil
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Seller cancels order for comic I won after 24 hours by Doktor     Today at 09:24 AM

$4.23 offered this morning.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by Lonzilla     Today at 09:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Celvinsworld Originally Posted By: ComicbookscalpingSo I just saw on facebook that the exclusive book in the Skybound Mega Crate is a Walking Dead 100.

AND IT LOOKS AMAZING.

Apparently you can st
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: IDW Transformers G1 Continuity Appreciation Thread by Augustus     Today at 09:22 AM

Originally Posted By: F For FakeI don't normally keep up with TF stuff, but I read all of the More Than Meets the Eye and Robots in Disguise books, and really enjoyed them. Does anyone know is Milne sells his originals, or if he has a dealer? <
Page 2 of 19 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Featuring some of my favorite items this week!
by coinman1794
10:51 PM
Wanted 1926S Merc MS
by LINCOLNMAN
12/07/16 09:45 PM
Anybody Looking for NGC Trade Dollars (Business and Proofs)
by planman2014
12/07/16 09:22 PM
WTB: 1984 P and D Olympics $10 gold NGC PF 70 commemoratives
by Go Mango
12/06/16 11:02 AM
Comics Marketplace
drbanner's No Reserve Ebay Auctions
by drbanner
06:09 AM
TMNT 1-10 mostly 1st prints
by ft88
10:00 PM
High Grade Avengers Pedigrees
by Mark 1
09:30 PM
Art Sale
by Drewsky
08:54 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.