Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The creepy looking dude thread... by Straw-Man     37 minutes 2 seconds ago

man, this played into my wheelhouse.

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Ink vs pencil original pages by SquareChaos     38 minutes 4 seconds ago

If that exists, typically you'd want both when you purchased 'the page.'
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: GL 76 CGC 9.4 White, Action Comics 4, 1938, & Green Lantern 1, 1941 by rec1978     38 minutes 31 seconds ago

Prices dropped
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Key by valiantman     39 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Readcomix Originally Posted By: Readcomix Originally Posted By: tricolorbrianHere's a Gold Key that got no love in the 1967 thread, so I'll show it here. Maybe it will get some respect now... I love this cover
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by NP_Gresham     42 minutes 46 seconds ago

Well that post got scrubbed quick.
3 posts and he is calling someone out like he's been here before.
And his board name was certainly shillerific
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 6 copies, yes 6 TMNT 1 1st print all CGC Universal. by pjammer     43 minutes 22 seconds ago

PM
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Raw ASM 11 9.6 (?) plus other nice books on eBay from new seller - legit? by kav     47 minutes 24 seconds ago

Either they are new at scamming and they dont realize they wont get the money or they are using ebay just to seed things for a deal outside ebay.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Amazing Fantasy #15 by Jaydogrules     49 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oakman29Book looks trimmed.

That right edge does look a little too sharp and straight.

If it isn't trimmed, 5.5. CGC hammers stains.

Gorgeous book and welcome to the Boards!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 10th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament - Sign Up by kav     50 minutes 7 seconds ago

Yeah me too I hope i do better
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Edgar Church Hits coming up on HA by MrBedrock     52 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: adamstrange the Astros winning the Superbowl.
brutal
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE FOUNDER starring Michael Keaton by bronzilla     53 minutes 14 seconds ago

Michael Keaton is perfectly cast in this role.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: PRICE DROP - Batman Adventures #12 Newsstand CGC 9.8 White Pages by DST     55 minutes 5 seconds ago

Pleasure, thanks again!!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: It's been 50 YEARS...show us your books from 1966! by tricolorbrian     56 minutes 47 seconds ago

Well, I think I killed the thread doing that...
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What is your VERY FIRST GA acquisition of 2017? by Electron     57 minutes 13 seconds ago

Conservation done by a professional can dramatically help with a brittle book,but it is costly and likely not worth it in the case of your Batman 4. Handling a brittle book can obviously lead to further damage,so slabbing it or locking it away in a m
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Can you guess why you probably shouldn't buy this "Jack Kirby" piece? by glendgold     57 minutes 16 seconds ago

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332088216080?rmvSB=true

I think this is one of those pieces Mike lightboxed a few years ago, possibly for Richard Rae. I don't think there are pencils under the inks, unless someone knows otherwise. The inking st
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Slabs and Raws for sale so that I can make moving easier! by digitalbc     57 minutes 21 seconds ago

Manifest Destiny #1 1st Printing $100
CGC 9.8

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A COUPLE OF ASM SLABS 121 AND 100 FOR SALE PLUS A FEW RAWS by ickwinzs     Today at 11:12 AM

Monday bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Higher Graded Books? Or Low grade greggy??? by Westy Steve     Today at 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: oakman29Doesnt anyone buy for the love of the story,character anymore.
investment potential? Pharma, real estate, etc.
Comic books- Buy what you like regardless of investment potential.

Of co
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman slapping Robin. by Dbrewer75     Today at 11:07 AM

Poor Robin...slapped, memory-wiped and stuck in the orphanage.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Life of Reilly (save it for the stage) by bronzilla     Today at 11:04 AM

Daytime Game shows were a staple in the 70s, Charles Nelson Reilly, Paul Lynde, Foster Brooks, and a myriad others had extended careers being on those programs.
I watched a lot of that stuff!

I can remember being a kid, and not reall
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Whole bunch of Misc Stuff.... Comics, Art, Movies, Supplies by Shadow Images     Today at 11:00 AM

Last day
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cars With Fins by Foley     Today at 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand  Originally Posted By: FoleyWhat model / year is that Dodge in the 3rd pic?

1959 Dodge Coronet. Stunning!

You're not kidding!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2016-17 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by delekkerste     Today at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: tth2Remember that wherever Spurs finish, Arsenal must finish higher. So if you've got Spurs in the hunt, then by definition Arsenal (who are just 1 point behind Liverpool and led by Galactico striker Olivier Giroud) must
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Collecting Goals by furthur     Today at 10:56 AM

My general collecting goals are getting three or four nice pieces by artists that I know personally or have had a personal connection with if they are no longer around. I moved down that path this past year and it was particularly satisfying for me t
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Our Army at War #183 (N. Adams) & 191, Sad Sack #206 & Superboy #140! by WalkinWillie     Today at 10:53 AM

Walkin' Willie's Comix has some nice items on eBay right now - Click this link for more details!
eBay Most Watched Item App at Walkin' Willie's Comix
>>>> Auctions Ending Sunday, 1/22/2017
Page 2 of 18 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
GreatCollections - Auctions Highlights Today - Humbert $50, Rathjen Half Dimes
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 10:09 AM
eBay - Raw circulated coins. 1891-CC Morgan, 1854-O w/Arrows
by ElKevvo2
01/14/17 02:51 PM
Rainbow Toned 1919 Buffalo Nickel ending today
by stldanceartist
01/14/17 11:11 AM
(Trade/Sell) 1909 Matte PF-64 RB Lincoln Cent Old NGC CAC
by Ryan S.
01/12/17 11:10 PM
Comics Marketplace
Our Army at War #183 (N. Adams) & 191, Sad Sack #206 & Superboy #140!
by WalkinWillie
Today at 10:53 AM
Slabs and Raws for sale so that I can make moving easier!
by digitalbc
Today at 10:50 AM
FA: Armstrong, Wrightson, McKone, Williams, Phillips - Ending Sunday!
by dradboud
Today at 09:09 AM
ASM 529, Hulk 1 variant and more on the bay!
by g-man
Today at 08:03 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.