Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: First US Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by bronzilla     21 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonMy brother-in-law who is a Yooper has enough firewood cut and stacked for at least three winters. He stacks at one end and burns the other...he always says, you can never have enough firewood.

He
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Key issues - Hulk 180, X-Men 10, Astonishing Tales 25, Hero for Hire 1, + MORE by Red84     21 minutes 47 seconds ago

Spoiler Content @20% off

WINNER
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man slabs: Mostly 9.8s by Mark 1     21 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: azureXchocobo Originally Posted By: Mark 1ASM 259

Hope your grandparents are okay

Thank you. Granddad is as strong as an ox. Grams on the other hand has a couple weeks physical
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Timothy James Gray RIP by porcupine48     23 minutes 32 seconds ago

.....so be easy and free,if you are drinking with he
He's a man you don't meet everyday...
Rest well my best brother,
Love
Jim
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday October 5, 2014 by Jking3437     23 minutes 32 seconds ago

I'll be there
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by porcupine48     25 minutes 24 seconds ago

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Private signing by Branget     26 minutes 1 second ago

Just to be clear, I am not referring to any facilitators I deal with. I was going through the list of people taking submissions and saw a few claims of private signings which to me are not true. I get full disclosure from the facilitators I deal with
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Three Morgans - 1882-CC, 1884-CC, and a 1888-P if you don't mind. by Coindude     26 minutes 12 seconds ago

I'm at 64 on all of them.
Jump to new posts Re: Raw Potpourri Sale LITTLE ARCHIE, ACTION #242, SA BATs, SHIELD #1 & X-MEN #100 by peterpark     26 minutes 20 seconds ago

Action 242!

GLWTS, those don't come around often...I'm thinking about it myself...
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STRANGE TALES #110 Club! by whetteon     26 minutes 40 seconds ago

Thanks man!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: So I combined my love of guitars and horror comics... by phantalien     27 minutes 39 seconds ago

Wicked Axe!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Indoor cat peeing all over...time to make it an outdoor cat, I'm afraid. by fantastic_four     27 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: The Black HandI'm glad the kitty tube is working out. There's all sorts of cool stuff for a cat outside.

It did, and it didn't
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation. by whetteon     28 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bosco685I appreciate Deadpool.

Sooooooo much.

And monies.. don't forget the monies!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: DC's Warlord by Mike Grell, ca. 1977 - 1981...yea or nay? by Hekla     28 minutes 19 seconds ago

I recently came across a few HG issues between 3 - 15; I may start building Grells run on this title.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cry For Dawn / Dawn Appreciation Thread by Dr. Balls     28 minutes 37 seconds ago

$110 on Ebay for the Baltimore Blood Red variant.

I think the buyers' going to be pretty disappointed that you can get these for $10 at Dynamic Forces. Wow.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by whetteon     29 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: peterpark Originally Posted By: whetteon Originally Posted By: divad Originally Posted By: the blob Originally Posted By: whetteonOld news (sort of..) but still fun to bring to everyone's attention...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead #132: MUST READ by Buzzetta     32 minutes 17 seconds ago

Were they burning issues of NM 98 to keep warm in a nod to media hype?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: TETRIS Being Adapted Into Film - No, Really by tomega     33 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ComicopolisIt will fit right in.

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: kerplunc Feedback Thread by sakaridis     35 minutes 34 seconds ago

I recently sold a signed book to Andrew. He definitely is what you'd call a model customer!

He paid for the book almost as soon as he bought it and the communication was super smooth. He also remained perfectly calm and cool through a roug
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: MSNS Fall show will have 1804 $1 on display. by PennyGuy     37 minutes 16 seconds ago

I'll be there

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by Brad Tabar     37 minutes 27 seconds ago

This is an awesome cover! When were these around?

Originally Posted By: Marty Mann Originally Posted By: NervI was expecting one day to collect a run of Wonder Comics issues 11 thru 20. I saw this copy on eBay tonight with no o
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 National Football League (NFL) Thread by chrisco37     38 minutes 43 seconds ago

Are you high? The 49ers were the better team. Eagles were only in it b/c of 2 special teams plays and an INT return.

They didn't even cross the 50 until the 4th quarter. If Kap had played half decent, the 49ers would've blew them out.
Jump to new posts Re: planets f.s. by Timely     38 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Straw-Mani was dabbling around, picking up planets with vibrant colors for kicks, but have decided to do so no longer. i'll keep my #1 and 70 [my fave cover], but these can go.

i'll take it on thread wins, but
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers by Brad Tabar     39 minutes 57 seconds ago

This is awesome!

Originally Posted By: Arkadin
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Which Artist's Editions you would buy (if IDW actually made them)? by BitterOldMan     40 minutes 2 seconds ago

Not Artist's Edition, but just picked up the IDW reprint of the Russ Heath Art Catalog from the 2013 Mallorca Spain exhibit at my LCS.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5917524

The volume
Page 2 of 26 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1969 P Roosevelt Dime ~ NGC MS 66 ~ Low Pop ~ $45
by Mr. Smith Guesser
02:33 PM
1954-D Franklin Half Dollar PCGS MS65FBL (old holder)
by Hu-Dey
03:00 PM
1967 Washington Quarter PCGS MS68 old holder
by Hu-Dey
02:52 PM
Gold Coins for sale All NGC PF 70's $ to chose From ! LOOK
by Paul Kiraly 3
01:07 PM
Comics Marketplace
CGC Terry Toons and Mighty Mouse
by ft88
SHOWCASE #4 CGC NM+ 9.6 - ORIGIN and 1st FLASH - Single HIGHEST Grade
by PGCMint
Raw Potpourri Sale LITTLE ARCHIE, ACTION #242, SA BATs, SHIELD #1 & X-MEN #100
by Malcontent
03:47 PM
Ed McGuiness Avengers cover and Kevin O'Neill Marshal Law foe pin-up in EBAY
by 666
03:42 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.