Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Anyone here ever play the board game, "Cards Against Humanity"? by conditionfreak     26 minutes 25 seconds ago

Played it for the first time recently. The whole family had a blast.

It is often twisted and sick. But funny as heck. I recommend it, as long as you have a sense of humor that is not offended by rude and crude sayings.

Basica
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: We Have a New Pooch in the House. Heaven help me! by oakman29     26 minutes 50 seconds ago

Mia sure has gotten big.she's a beauty.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Fanexpo Vancouver Art Day! by Doc McCoy     27 minutes 16 seconds ago

Some outstanding pieces, Malvin! And thank you once more for going out of your way to help me out!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: WD 108, Kingdom Come/ PP Sig Series set, #1s etc. Ends Sunday by JOEY GUNZ     27 minutes 40 seconds ago

CLOSED!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news, Kenny's (Zeman) Mom has passed. by JuliusSeizure     29 minutes 58 seconds ago

Kenny, I'm very sorry for your loss, and wish you healing and peace.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Slabs For Sale!! 9.9s, a 10.0, #1s, Batmans by Ryan.     30 minutes 16 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: ONE NUMBER A WEEK ALL AGES!!! ALL #5 ISSUES WEEK APRIL 13 to APRIL 19 by jaeldubyoo     30 minutes 38 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book Inkers - They really DO make a difference! by kav     30 minutes 39 seconds ago

Sal Buscema has 2 facial expression. The gaping mouth and the grimace. That's it show's over go home.
UGH
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman 75th Anniversary animated video - PART II by kagenish     31 minutes 36 seconds ago

they should have add the dark knight suit and the new52 suit.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: WonderCon - Anaheim 2014 (4/18-4/20) by Agent 007     31 minutes 43 seconds ago

more pictures from anyone. I couldn't make it due to work.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb amazing spiderman 375 by rufus t. firefly     33 minutes 3 seconds ago

Hey folks, looking for more, thanks.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Comicopolis     33 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: goldust40 Originally Posted By: DR.X

WTF is going on around here?

Nowt.

Sprout.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Collection Thread by Diamonddave     33 minutes 12 seconds ago

This is the start of an enormous thread that will feature the more desirable books from a collection I bought a week ago, I posted some of the highlights in a thread in Comics General. Books that will be featured in this thread are Cry For Dawn first
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts .01 NO RESERVE eBay auctions JLA,Kordey X-Men, Darwyn Cooke Catwoman by Dumur     35 minutes 0 seconds ago

Hey folks. Happy Easter.

So I am back with some more eBay auctions. As always, a penny start and NO RESERVE. This week a couple original Justice League run pages in 2 page lots, a 3 page lot of Igor Kordey penciled Xtreme X-Men pages an
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Vancouver Fan Expo - April 18 to 20, 2014. by Flatliner1313     35 minutes 29 seconds ago

Today was bush.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: I love joey post. by Amadeus Arkham     38 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rfoiiiSend it to PGX...?

Sorry about being new to this, I was simply asking if it's a good candidate for a pressing. If I can get it up to a 7.5 or an 8.0, I'd be happy.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by crassus     43 minutes 44 seconds ago

Swamp Thing 1 6.5 Ellison collection w/COA (2 hard crnr impacts btm-l & top-r thru book, dmge mostly ncb so invsble in scan) $45.00

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel or Dc? Who is the King of Kings! by Flaming_Telepath     43 minutes 54 seconds ago

There really isn't a comparison.

If you categorise comic book movies into two groups...decent to great and disappointing to poor...Marvel is running at around a 75/25 ratio in favour of decent movies.

DC is hard pressed to even
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Wanna get Married! by AnkurJ     44 minutes 53 seconds ago

It takes a lot of patience to play the parts game.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever seen this Batman comic? by dai 505     45 minutes 22 seconds ago

I have one of these. Still trying to see what pruce these are going for and how rare they are.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014 FORMULA ONE DISCUSSION THREAD... by tth2     46 minutes 19 seconds ago

This season is just as boring as the past, it's just that it's Mercedes and Hamitlon dominating rather than Red Bull and Vettel.

Which seems to indicate that more than anything these days, it's the car and not the driver.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal by BlowUpTheMoon     47 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ditch Fahrenheit Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: Ogami Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: OgamiI saw Sunshine an
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Any Bane love? by Bane     49 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NiroHe's actually my favourite batman villain after Joker (of course)

He's actually my favourite Bat villain, I grew up with the Knightfall saga.

Cool sketches!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Solar: Man of the Atom by Frank Barbiere and Joe Bennett by Machiavelli     49 minutes 26 seconds ago

I've never really liked superhero titles (except the black beetle ) but gave this one a chance since Frank is writing it. I have to admit, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Already looking forward to the next issue.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!! by Silent Master     52 minutes 43 seconds ago

I enjoy Hama's sketches. I've managed to pick up about 6 or 8 or the original sketches used for the IDW's ARAH retail incentive covers.

I'd still love to meet Mr. Hama in the future sometime.
Page 2 of 23 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
New coins added to my website! 1909 VDB Cents; Chop Mark T$1; Dan Carr Medals ++
by illini420
05:37 PM
GreatCollections - Today - CAC High Relief, Baseball Coins, 1865 $5 and More
by ianrussell
09:21 AM
few barbers for your consideration.
by mrkbrown8709
01:19 AM
WTB- 1 real sweet PL Morgan. 1k budget
by KeeNoooo
11:12 PM
Comics Marketplace
Collection Thread
by Diamonddave
.01 NO RESERVE eBay auctions JLA,Kordey X-Men, Darwyn Cooke Catwoman
by Dumur
9.8 slabs of Batman, Uncanny X-Force, Valiant and more
by jszei
09:01 PM
WAR IS HELL RUN 1-5,12-13 1972 & DYNOMUTT 1-6 1978 HIGH GRADE CHEAP
by F. Palma
08:57 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.