Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: HA Auction: 2015 August 27 - 29 Comics Signature Auction by AnkurJ     28 minutes 8 seconds ago

Any good deals today? There weren't on pieces I was after
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WB Original Production Cels - just added: Speedy signed Friz Freleng by ComicsAndCode     30 minutes 20 seconds ago

Here's another production cel for sale. Speedy Gonzalez by Fritz Freleng! This one goes back to 1983. Comes with COA. Asking $500.

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSH: PCGS Walkers, circulated! Silver, Morgan DOILIES! by BAJJERFAN     32 minutes 6 seconds ago

la bumperooski!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book - #13 by Scturo     33 minutes 24 seconds ago

Great Guess but not the one, it is a Bronze.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS #1 by Mr 9.8     34 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kimikThe last GPA 9.6 sale was at $600. I wonder if it can hit $1000 closer to the movie as well. That would likely mean $3000 for a 9.8. The real question is will the prices rise, stay put or fall after the movie?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Suspense 3 going apespoon? by Mmehdy     37 minutes 52 seconds ago

Tulip... Stage 4... Look it up
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: SUPERGIRL official TV show thread by NewEnglandGothic     38 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BatmanFlight's cool... rather have invulnerability myself What's your origin story?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: The Sad History of a Great Coin by Hack     40 minutes 25 seconds ago

Bill,

What do you think the owner who cleaned the coin paid for it? What would you put the value of the coin today?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by RyanH     41 minutes 27 seconds ago

Its looking like 1.5's are my new 4.0. Picked this up on CLINK, great Zolnerowich cover and awesome interior artwork.

I didn't know this was one of the tougher issues... maybe some of you can shed some light on scarcity.

<
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fox Comics Appreciation Thread! by DavidMerryweather     44 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MrBedrock Originally Posted By: DavidMerryweather
Only 8 copies total currently in the CGC system. My HGC is just 6.5 ...

The Larson - which is an 8.0 - 9.0 - is ungraded and owned by a boardie.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy thread by Jeffro™     45 minutes 6 seconds ago

Drunk nuns must be a hoot
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is) by Bosco685     45 minutes 21 seconds ago

SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's 2015 s/s schedule; accepting subs LONDON, MEGACON, DC Awesome Con, etc. by Dwitkin82     46 minutes 49 seconds ago

Sending my Baltimore books out Monday
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Art day(s): Jackson Guice - ACTION COMICS #677 title splash - Supergirl & Luthor by Gal Schwartz     47 minutes 39 seconds ago

Jackson Guice & Denis Rodier - ACTION COMICS #677 title splash -
Supergirl & Lex Luthor II.

Beautiful work from one of my favorite issues of ACTION COMICS,
finally added it to CAF:

"...IN LOVE AND WAR!"

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Science Fiction and Edgar Rice Boos, toys by Gatchaman     48 minutes 7 seconds ago

Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Vol 45 #6

I have a lot more to come. I have company over.
Jump to new posts Re: VIXEN animated series on CW Digital by Bosco685     49 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bill CI just checked- there was a Vixen in the last issues of JLA- she's starring on the cover of #234. Is that a totally different person?

Vixen's early appearances:

Action Comics #521 (1981) - cons
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Tales of Suspense 96 by pickycollector     49 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MustEatBrainsGorgeous book IMO. I'm thinking 8.5 all day.
8.5, really ?! Which defects do you see that bring it down to a VF+ ?
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by CAHokie     53 minutes 2 seconds ago

The worst for me was when it showed delivered, while I was home and knew it wasnt delivered. The only thing that helped prove my case was that in tracking, it showed attempted to deliver - business closed the day before when I live in a house. I sti
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Torn on how to deal with poor buying experience by rodan57     55 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: faster friendsPriority mail is not immune to postal mishandling either. This was sent priority. Cost $29 and sat in customs for almost 3 weeks.

Given your
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: CGC - You Have Created A Monster! posted by Andrew82 by surfer99     55 minutes 55 seconds ago

I'm with you man. I sent a few economy books to CCS for pressing on Valentine's Day and they have been sitting in Graded status for the past few weeks. That is a long time to wait...in hindsight I should've forked over the extra dough for fast track.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post your top grail books by Red84     58 minutes 42 seconds ago

My favorite book.
The next grail on my list that I could actually afford is a low grade Wonder Woman 1.
Jump to new posts Re: STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON - Your alternative to poorly reviewed comic book movies by Bosco685     58 minutes 43 seconds ago

Not to take away from this movie at all, but with no real dominating weekend challengers to speak of...

'Compton' Three-peats

Quote: Forecast Update: Looks like that headline, "'Compton' Three-peats," should have had a
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous NYCC Club by zupaphly     59 minutes 20 seconds ago

I'll be at NYCC Fri-Sun...
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Slab and Raw sale, need room by YKOil     Today at 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Every Day A Story Originally Posted By: YKOilWarlock 12 ... CGC 9.8w

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2015-16 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by jsilverjanet     Today at 06:28 PM

Page 2 of 23 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
Two 1929 Nebraska nationals cheap
by BRIAN339
Today at 01:40 AM
$25 consecutive Barr notes still wrapped and a $5 1929 frbn cheap
by BRIAN339
Today at 01:37 AM
Coins for Sale on Collective Coin
by coinman_23885
Today at 12:48 AM
4 Cool PCGS / CAC Seated & Barber Quarter Varieties!
by coinman1794
Yesterday at 01:56 PM
Comics Marketplace
War comics and one western
by ComicsAndCode
13 minutes 21 seconds ago
Science Fiction and Edgar Rice Books, toys
by Gatchaman
Today at 06:22 PM
Cosmic Boy's Big Raw Sale! Tons of Affordable Raw Keys!
by Cosmic Boy
Today at 05:30 PM
SOLD Dark Knight Returns #1 1st Print $25 shipped
by Shrevvy
Today at 05:14 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.