Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mystic # 18 ATLAS Classic Cold War Bill Everett NO Reserve Auction by Omaha-CGC-Comics     14 minutes 13 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Pre-Halloween Mega Sales Thread - Deals so good they are scary! Keys abound! by 1Cool     14 minutes 48 seconds ago

Spider-Woman 1 sold via PM.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: If you were going to take the next 4 years off from SS.... by Doc McCoy     16 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: Mayor006I really need to start eating lunch at my desk

It doesn't help. I've tried and I just spend my lunch hour online looking for comics!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Old Man Logan books or TPB by CBT     17 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RockyMullinsJust want to read the story really, so condition isn't really my focus here. Are there books that continue the storyline? Probably interested in those as well!

Thanks!

the issues tend t
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: the time you went all in on a book... by zzutak     19 minutes 42 seconds ago

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: New Registry format has messed up my descriptions by BooZeR     20 minutes 33 seconds ago

Awesome! Thanks Gemma!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Ex Machina Trailer by The Black Hand     21 minutes 16 seconds ago

Is this a film about expensive sex toys? Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's a valid fantasy. Robot sex slaves or alien lizard women from outer space. Just kidding...looks great.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Civil War #1 Sketch CGC 9.8 by CBT     22 minutes 23 seconds ago

I love the sketch variants, great books.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Fossil watches & showbiz teams cassettes with some odds... by bug33fouf     22 minutes 33 seconds ago

Morning
Superman fossil watch $150.00
Lone Ranger fossil watch $50.00
Buy in bulk and get more discounted...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Name A Perfect Film. by hockey&comicsguy     26 minutes 6 seconds ago

Simply one of the best films I've ever seen. Different from anything out there. One man, driving in his car and making a series of life changing phone calls. Absolutely brilliant.

FYI-the trailer may give one the i
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ms. Marvel bump---LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! by CBT     27 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NTHstars

Yeah, Watchcount, I knew it started with a w. Thanks a lot.

It's strange when you see a book for $40 over GPA and it still is probably a deal. I probably goofed not grabbing it.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Question about the price of comics over time (old Overstreets) by romanheart     27 minutes 24 seconds ago

Not to derail this thread, but as a collector to an investor of comic books, would you say proper study of the comic book market will allow you to make as much (or better/worse) than stocks/real estate?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comiclink October Auction - post 'em if you got 'em by akaSteveRogers     28 minutes 14 seconds ago

Nah, my story is the one that got away. Been looking for a Teen Titans (Vol.I) #26 for quite some time. Missed out on a couple this past year that popped up but I was either outbid or lack the funds at the time. I saw a 9.6 in this Oct auction ...
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: PayPal ties on. by Ditch Fahrenheit     28 minutes 19 seconds ago

Spoiler Content
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts infinity gauntlet complete posted by Rejean by CSJournals     29 minutes 17 seconds ago

finally got #2 to complete the set

thinking about sending these in to be graded,

See more journals by Rejean
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone dealt with Sparkle City Comics? by romanheart     32 minutes 18 seconds ago

Now that Sparkle City is mainly selling raw books, has anyone experienced any problems with them?

Is there grading accurate?

Were there any problems with books coming back with restoration?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-15 Official MLB Hot Stove Season Thread by mrwoogieman     32 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wombatI can't wait to see what old washed up players the Phillies bring in to turn the team around.

Up first, AJ Burnett! He's not going to walk away from $12+ million, so assuming that he wants to pick up hi
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Kryptonitecomics coins for sale on EBAY...Plenty of Toners by kryptonitecomics     35 minutes 23 seconds ago

ttt
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gene Simmons declares rock n' roll is dead! by fantastic_four     39 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MetalPSI Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: MetalPSIBut then again, there have been some great aholes in the music world. At one point in time( probably still) Lars Ulrich of Metallica was considere
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy news by r100comics     39 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bill C

Some clearer shots available. Gunn confirmed Warlock was in the cocoon (not the guy with the red cape that on quick glance some hoped was him). Anyway, here's clearer pics of
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday WhiskeyMan by Sandflea     40 minutes 9 seconds ago

HBD!!!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Gpa analysis question!! by rob_react     40 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: uchiha101Hey guys, I was wondering if I could have some help finding where action comics 15 sold for on April 19th 2012 for 1056 dollars incomplete and .5 condition. I would really appreciate it

GPA does
Jump to new posts Re: WTB some aliens/predator cgc books list inside by AGGIEZ     50 minutes 11 seconds ago

Guys, I really wouldn't waste your time here...
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 1990's Image Comics/Extreme Studios by AGGIEZ     50 minutes 51 seconds ago

I have 2 longboxes of Image books I'll sell for cheap!
Jump to new posts Re: LOGAN'S RUN #6 CGC 9.8 W Don/Maggie Thompson by djpinkpanther67     53 minutes 50 seconds ago

Adding one more book -
Silver Surfer #34 CGC 9.8 W $160 SHIPPED (US)

Or take BOTH books for $425 shipped (US)

Page 2 of 24 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
FS: Four Color 199 The Sheriff of Bullet Valley by Barks
by drbanner
HALLOWEEN AUCTION: AFTERLIFE ARCHIE #1 #5 Pepoy LWA #36 Franc - ENDS @ MIDNIGHT!
by Point Five
Bunker #1 ComicsPro & #2 ECCC Variants - CGC 9.8
by Big Dip
Friday Modern Variants and More!
by Mangbus
09:02 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.