Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: VW Clobberinthing Fantastic forum feedback thread by DCman     24 minutes 39 seconds ago

I had a smooth transaction with Greg and would happily do biz with him again
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The war on poverty by Mr.Mcknowitall     25 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavMedicare is not welfare-for the last time folks.

Please inform mr.d since it is presented as assistance, and somehow having medicare through retirement is linked to war on poverty programs that are not earne
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lucifer by SquareChaos     25 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MadGeniusNo way this makes it to air. The religious right will have a fit.

Well... it does at least treat that belief system as if it has a kernel of truth in the middle, so it has that going for it.The devil is
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Centerfold = 4.5 Universal? by Sqeggs     26 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Illustrious Originally Posted By: SqeggsSomething's wrong ....

Yeah, CGC quality control...

There are a lot of screwups.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: FS: SOFTCOVERS & SETS by comicstock     27 minutes 30 seconds ago

SHADOW: YEAR ONE #1-10 written by Matt Wagner (complete set) - $18

[img]http://[/img]
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: tb's Mickey Mouse Magazines by Sqeggs     27 minutes 48 seconds ago

I wonder how many Snow White covers there are, say, pre-1945?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics #13 CGC 8.0(SP) Off-White to White, 4th Superman Cover... by Foxtrot70     28 minutes 0 seconds ago

Jeepers Jeff that is a whopper of a book. GWTS
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread by pubmonkey     28 minutes 18 seconds ago

Wow, I really like the Raphael one
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: WHAT HAVE I LEARNED SELLING HERE OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS by white_rushin     30 minutes 11 seconds ago

If anyone has extra high grade copies of first JJJ, I'll be willing to buy them. However it would have to be below FMV since he's not in movies anymore.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by blazincomics     32 minutes 8 seconds ago

Well said.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What are the rarest romance comics? by Dr. Love     32 minutes 30 seconds ago

RE: western romance

Scrooge, the only thing I would add/change to your list would be to break out Cowboy Love as to Fawcett and Charlton; same with Cowgirl Romances (Fiction and Marvel); add two IW reprints; and optionally include the Del
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: How many take omeprazole before attending a coin show? by Curry     39 minutes 12 seconds ago

I wouldnt even need to take that especially going to a coinshow. I dont need to be the village insufficiently_thoughtful_person who got food on a coin.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by Comicopolis     39 minutes 29 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: ISIS Bans Teaching Evolution In Schools by kav     40 minutes 53 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Anybody Watching WGN's Man(h)attan? by Ijiwaru Sensei     42 minutes 7 seconds ago

Quite an interesting fictionalized depiction of the lives of the scientists, their families, and the soldiers stuck in Los Alamos.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Fastballspecial     42 minutes 21 seconds ago

I like more is the trend lately to buy 1st appearance reprints.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Star Wars Bronze Age lot - 40 books! by fmaz     45 minutes 9 seconds ago

Ok, let's try $2 per book...so $80 plus shipping!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Black Adam's Silver Age Appearance??? by ygerg     46 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 50AE_DEJust wondering because Black Adam appears on the cover of Alter Ego #7 with a small picture of him on one of the pages. Also, there is a brief retelling of his origin in text in the book too. The book was printed
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by comicdonna     49 minutes 18 seconds ago

Congratulations Marty!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE by Jaydogrules     50 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1 Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1 Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: rfoiiiAny thoughts on this auction:

Hulk 1 CGC 1.5 on
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Worst Grading I Have Ever Seen by ItsJustRyan     51 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JeffroVF/NM - Very Fugly / Nibbled on by Moose

Vibrant Folding with Narley Man-creasing

Vicious Fondling / Needs a Miracle

Very Fickle and Not so Minty
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What issue features Rob Liefeld's infamous Captain America panel? by iggy     52 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MagnusX
Did anyone know if the OA still exist,
or who have it...?

Found this on Comicartfans:

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by stinkowhiff     52 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Authority

Maybe just stinky but not dead huh ?

Unwashed. Not undead? You may be on to something.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Wife asked today what my favorite comic was... so I could be buried with it... by 01TheDude     52 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr. HogTold my wife where and how to liquidate... She said she likes nerds and will just give them to the next guy she marries. Doesn't realize what a slam that was... MY LIFE'S WORK!

At least buy my children a
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Modern Marvel Reader by stinkowhiff     55 minutes 9 seconds ago

I've liked ASM Learning to Crawl. It's been solid story and art wise. One thing that it struggles with however, is it can't seem to figure out what era it is in. While it's supposed to be set after ASM#1 and before ASM#3, exactly when is hard to f
Page 2 of 24 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Gold Kennedy proofs, 3 left, raw, unopened, unseen in box.
by AHFreak
01:21 PM
eBay: 1976 IKE Type 1 MS 65 plus some others NGCs
by Aslpride8
03:06 AM
Variety Top-Pop- 1970-D Roosevelt Dime FS-801 DDR- NGC MS67FT
by Deerefan8420
11:37 PM
I"m having a fire sale........
by Raisethis2
10:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
Dynamic Forces: Amazing Spideys, Batmans, Deadpools, +MORE!!!
by jaster-mereel
Action Comics 13 Raw 7.0 Restored
by AnkurJ
08:17 PM
Amazing Spider-man 121 9.4 White Pages
by Jim M
06:27 PM
New eBay listings this week...
by amnesiac
06:21 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.