Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM Silver Surfer 1 by tbone911t     20 minutes 0 seconds ago

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM HOS 92 by tbone911t     21 minutes 57 seconds ago

As always your input is greatly appreciated! Thanks

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Federal Reserve: "US Currency NEVER Loses Its Value" by CaptHenway     22 minutes 35 seconds ago

Here is an interesting article on the legal tender status of U.S. coins that says that standard silver dollars before 1874 had their legal tender status removed in 1874.

http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ArticleId=25389
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by NP_Gresham     23 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeffro™ Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: NP_GreshamWell the Red Sox made official what I speculated on very early in spring training.
Carson Smith is toast.
I still prefer bu
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage Auction payment options question by W16227     24 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: s14rollerSlightly off-topic, but since there are a few buyers of HA on this thread, do you only pay sales tax if you are in CA, TX, and NY?

nope

they made changes to this in the past year or 2 -
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ACTION COMICS #340 CGC 9.4 WHITE 1st Parasite by Roger66     33 minutes 19 seconds ago

10% off.....

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ADAM HUGHES GALLERY by Hado     36 minutes 37 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Tales from the Crypt #46 by chezmtghut     39 minutes 47 seconds ago

More price drops.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The New CGC Case - we need to talk by Flex Mentallo     40 minutes 52 seconds ago

The book hasn't moved in the holder -0 it is the angle of the photo.

Miniscule ripple that may have been present before slabbing.

No Newtonian rings on bc!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by BB-Gun     42 minutes 40 seconds ago

My Target comics are all missing. I had them in a box with the Planet comics but moved that box around a few times. I photoshopped this one but the others were very fine plus.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: FEAR the WALKING DEAD AMC Official Thread by Ijiwaru Sensei     42 minutes 50 seconds ago

I still like it, flaws and all.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Planet Comicon 2016 - Kansas City by Guardian Comics     45 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TheGeneral

Our own Timmay

Jim
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Copper/Modern books - Saga, TMNT, Harley, Wonder Woman, Flash, by Transplant     45 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AJCohenSaga 1
Thanks!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018) by drummy     46 minutes 23 seconds ago

The Magus and Warlock would be very cool. I'm hoping too for a Hulk-Thanos showdown. At some point in the MCU we need to hear these words: "The Hulk is the strongest one there is!" POW.

Dan
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Recuperating through spreading out by oldmilwaukee6er     47 minutes 4 seconds ago

Recuperating through spreading out
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj9tQwYc7mk

So a FRI or so ago I basically worked myself sick. Right before commencement, closing out my online classes with 30+ and 48 students wer
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Dell'Otto! by Polirer     48 minutes 44 seconds ago

Even for $120 for an 8.5?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Covers - Some Naughty, Some Nice by Cas4nova     48 minutes 57 seconds ago

10% off all comics previously listed with the exceptions of Amazing Spider-Man #606 and #607.
Jump to new posts Re: THOR: RAGNAROK official thread (7/28/2017) by drummy     50 minutes 24 seconds ago

Yeah, I was kind of hoping Hela is more of a neutral Death figure than a traditional "bad guy" (so to speak)...it could also set up Thanos' motivations if she's his love interest for Infinity War.

They need to do something to make Thanos
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cap 1 vs Marvel 1 Which would you rather own and y? by Phil the Governor     52 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jpepx78I think people will make a better decision if they have both books in front of them.
Here again is a cool photo of a kid deciding between a Marvel Comics 1 and a Cap 1 at a New York comic con in the 1960s.
Jump to new posts Re: Brave & Bold 28 ~ 2 copies ~ CGC 3.5 and CGC 5.0 by Omaha-CGC-Comics     53 minutes 6 seconds ago

DD1 sold per pm.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Getting a Print signed at a con by Starlord86     57 minutes 49 seconds ago

Where did you get that mylar from? I have a 16x20 print that I want signed

Thanks
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Turtlemania Special 1 Silver edition 77/100 CGC by Hurtszick     58 minutes 36 seconds ago

Congrats! a bit jelly I had to pass on this one.
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16) by Gatsby77     59 minutes 27 seconds ago

So...is Civil War a disappointment if it doesn't at least match Iron Man 3's domestic showing of $409 million?

From the looks of it, it may not quite $400 million domestic, which would put it behind Spider-Man 3 and Iron Man 3 (adjusted fo
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread by icculus308win     Today at 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: rwhornNice pickup for sure. I think the proof is one of a kind. It was on my radar too but it's going to a good home so...congrats man.

That proof is definitely the cherry on that turtle cake
Grea
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Do you go to the Comic Con in Stuttgart ? by archivist     Today at 12:36 PM

You're both right.

That's what I get for checking my post twice before submitting ...

Anybody knows a good secretary ? Goodlooking, blond hair and big ... uhm .. knowledge ?

Yes, Stuttgart is Saturday June 25th to Sun
Page 2 of 20 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
PENDING: 1920-D Standing Liberty 25c PCGS MS64
by clarkbar04
06:23 PM
FS - PQ Morgan Dollars - Toners, Prooflikes, VAMs
by coxe
05/22/16 04:39 PM
Toned Bust Coinage for Sale
by jom
05/22/16 01:28 PM
Silver Bullion For Sale 100TOZs
by Proudtoown
05/21/16 01:32 AM
Comics Marketplace
Catwoman 1st appearances
by mstrange
3 CGC graded Golden-Age & one Original Art in the current ComicLink auction.
by Taro90
12:23 PM
X-Factor 6 9.8 signed by Stan Lee.
by freecharlie
12:05 PM
WTB: Iron Man #270-275 page by Paul Ryan or Mark Bright
by rocket1312
10:52 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.