Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64 by stanley1883     32 minutes 22 seconds ago

Anyone else really anxious??? still missing 2/3rds of grades Christian?

What happened last round in the match where both missed the deadline?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: What makes an A–Level PREACHER page? by J.Sid     34 minutes 39 seconds ago

My votes:
• First TPB I think is the worst. They hadn't quite figured it out yet. (Pacing, rhythm, characters, humor).
• 2nd TPB is the best. Epic, powerful, tense, funny, shocking...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Stock Market, Stocks, and Research Discussion Thread by shadroch     38 minutes 10 seconds ago

Its almost as easy to make money on a declining market as on a rising one.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead 24 CGC 9.8 Sale by dead_clone     38 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZGagnonlove this cover.. GLWS. if i didnt spend $200 on issues today id be interested

Failed to get Tony Moore to sign this last weekend as there was no cgc witness in Fanexpo.

Might as well sell i
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Need to sell some stuff to buy some more stuff... by Spacy     39 minutes 44 seconds ago

Some Price Reductions
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Random Lots PRICE CUTS Batman Blanks,Wolverine, X-Men, Marvel Zombies, Daredevil by AnthaiHERO     44 minutes 17 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Cyclops     45 minutes 53 seconds ago

Two great keys.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: bffnut's Kudos Thread by Comic Clint     46 minutes 40 seconds ago

nothing but class from Jim
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Thread of This and That and Such and Such by mscm34     46 minutes 48 seconds ago

I have no idea why it keeps posting upside down. I've rotated that damn thing on Photobucket and it keeps showing up the same.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: how about a big modern thread with keys and all sorts of hotness??? by Green     48 minutes 8 seconds ago

If 1072 (scud 1)is a first print, ill take it
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Cry For Dawn stuff! by davedawgbg     49 minutes 7 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Point Of The Water Cooler Should Be to Have Fun! by kav     49 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The_Black_HandHere's a couple for ya! Now if that sin't fun, I don't know what to tell you people.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DavidTheDavid's Feedback! by LanceTX     52 minutes 44 seconds ago

I should have already left this, but I just wanted to say that you were awesome to work with.

Very fast payment and no problems at all. Glad you like the book!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: It Is Not One World by shadroch     53 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ucleben Originally Posted By: Ijiwaru SenseiDiscrimination can be subtle or not so subtle, a minor annoyance or a dignity sapping event. My experience with being discriminated against for being white were not subtle b
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SilverAgeDreams Kudos Page by LanceTX     53 minutes 50 seconds ago

Sold SilverAgeDreams a Marvel Preview CGC #4.

Super fast payment and really easy to deal with. He was also very cool about me being an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and forgetting my post office was closed on Good Friday. Thanks again
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: white mountain vs curator by drdonaldblake     54 minutes 35 seconds ago

besides the FF run owned by jurgens, what other silverage titles were in the Curator collection?

i only recall seeing a few avengers Curators here and there

i dont seem to recall deep, well documented runs of most major marvel
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: No TrueView of the 1922 HR Peace $? by Coindude     56 minutes 1 second ago

The reverse dies are obviously different. Look at the lower right of the "N" in "ONE." One is pointed and the other is flat-bottomed. And you know what they say about flat bottoms... they make the rockin world go round!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts The Ranger who may have shot Pat Tillman speaks out by shadroch     57 minutes 47 seconds ago

Military.com- story from the LA Times

Ten years after Pat Tillman's death by friendly fire, it's still not certain who shot the NFL player-turned-Army-corporal in Afghanistan. But one of the three Army Rangers who opened fire says he can't
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This is a positive thread to make Comics General a better place. by porcupine48     58 minutes 11 seconds ago

I hope I am not.on the jerk list.....but yes...everyone is cool...specially you maccladd!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New grading company by Davenport     Today at 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: dupont2005Isn't there a conflict of interest with an auction house owning an actual piece of a grading company?
No more so than being "independent" and "impartial" of market whims while maintaining broad spectrum mar
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Blackhawk 118 by kav     Today at 12:52 AM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: $20 Liberty Coin Options by FishyOne     Today at 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: CoagManI like Nutmeg’s coin. It looks like it is well deserving of CAC approval with its lustrous and original surfaces, nice strike and minimal bag marks. On reconsideration, I think it has a chance of being upgraded to
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Fantastic Four 5 by kav     Today at 12:52 AM

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: My first commission - any tips? by kav     Today at 12:51 AM

I have heard too many horror stories of artists getting paid first and the commission never happening....
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: tied for 3rd best spidey 12 9.6 f.s. by c-mack     Today at 12:51 AM

good luck Billy!!!
Page 2 of 28 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Walking Dead 24 CGC 9.8 Sale
by dead_clone
X-Men 1, Blonde Phantom 16 & World’s Finest Comics 3 in this Sunday’s Auction
by HeritageComics
12:44 AM
Walking Dad Variant Package of 4 (#1con variants chicago, st louis, #100 escape)
by ZGagnon
11:39 PM
"Whoa. Ladies. I need names and shots. Bartender!" (Fantastic Four 1)
by rfoiii
10:45 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.