Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Cincinnati Comic Expo 9/23-- ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS---STAN LEE, LIEFELD, + MORE! by snownado     Today at 02:02 AM

Is there a deadline?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants by AnthaiHERO     Today at 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: JLS ComicsSooooo .... Who's got that CGC 9.9 up on the Bay with the Uconfirmable serial number

It's a reputable boardie. Likely done through on site grading at WW Chicago so serial numbers haven't been updated
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Pitboss     Today at 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Neurosis138

Diggin' it
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Gods 7 First Steppenwolf $75 shipped by lizards2     Today at 01:39 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil 1 CGC 3.5 with a Q by Pitboss     Today at 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Xelatempting especially as I have a coverless copy arghh

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by iceman399     Today at 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Ron C.My Modern ST Received on 6/7 are still in scheduled for grading (since early July).

I have some that were received 6/6 and in the same boat as you.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink auction starts tonight ... by Gotham Kid     Today at 01:29 AM

Strong prices right from the start ...
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by Mijael.Levy     Today at 01:12 AM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Questions about DC "first silver age" appearances and try outs. by thecollectron     Today at 01:08 AM

Adventure #247 is Apr. '58 and Action #252 is May '59.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Giants, Annuals and other Big Fatties! by mstrange     Today at 01:00 AM

Here's another Double Comics love the cover on this one. Contains Daredevil #2 and Mystery Men #20

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: CGC, PLEASE HAVE MY BABY!!! posted by samejeffro by Ronnylama     Today at 12:59 AM

that is a Beautiful book
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: MR. ROBOT by IntoAnother     Today at 12:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Pete MarinoI don't know if I'm the only one, but season 2 just is not doing it for me. I was all in season 1, even going to the nycc panel and marking out.

I'm only through 2.5 episodes so far, but I couldn't w
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts CGC and the New Case by Tnerb     Today at 12:54 AM

Or Let's forget about Surfing

There has been so much said about the new case and the waves it created. My problem with the new case is totally different. CBCS has their case, PGX has theirs. And then there is Halo and Vault. The case i
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Scanner for new slabs by Knight     Today at 12:54 AM

the HP disc wouldn't install fully with Win 10 so had to run drivers off HP site. I pretty much use standard settings:

Detect Page Orientation
Page Deskewing
Contrast 0
Brightness 500
Optimize Res For OCR
300 dpi
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by sartre     Today at 12:49 AM

Thanks all... Destroyer was a great character, too bad they didn't give him his own title...
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Couple of Batman Sketch Covers by Shadow Images     Today at 12:48 AM

I am going to close this. My nerves are shot and I am tired of dealing with everything.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Palm Springs CC Aug 26-28 Sig Series by greggy     Today at 12:47 AM

I'm pretty sure that even though Todd is at the show, he won't allow any of his books be SS at the show.

All the facilitators know this.

He only wants to do SS during his once or twice a year signing at his home.
Jump to new posts Re: Monsters, Gods, and other fun dinner guests by Ghost Town     Today at 12:47 AM

Devil Dinosaur #1 9.0/9.2 $19

SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Adam Driver (AKA KYLO REN) - SIGNING DATE & PRICE SET by Kevlar     Today at 12:36 AM

Send-In cut-off date has been extended. Signing date looks to be October 15th. We are expecting Force Awakens #5 to be a Kylo Ren cover with a corresponding Photo cover and those are scheduled for October 12th. Unfortunately due to them coming out on
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by uchiha101     Today at 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Revat Originally Posted By: jcjames Originally Posted By: Revat[

To be fair, I don't think I'd want to be stuck in some sort of quagmire deal with the OP. At the beginning I might want to help him a b
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 100% Natural toning, no scam by coinman_23885     Today at 12:18 AM

I didn't think you were. I just hate to add subjective labels when a sale is potentially pending. While I think this coin is clear cut, if you are ever in doubt, you can email GC. Ian is very honest, and I believe he will give you a candid in hand
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Those Not-So-Terrible 2's -- Let's see 'em! by Doohickamabob     Today at 12:18 AM

I've always felt that this is a good #2 issue --
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by VintageComics     Today at 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: lemonman5Weird question but why are the non Batman covers so undervalued? Detective 28 seems so undervalued when you consider it's the 2nd appearance of Batman

Because in today's 'all show with very little go'
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by scooter99     Today at 12:08 AM

Originally Posted By: SilverNot a 9.8, but good enough...

And very nice whites.
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: The Unofficial Underground Comix thread... by Reverend     Today at 12:07 AM

There were lots of underground comix goodies published in Italy, too, and a book that covers much of it and is still in print, though in Italian. It's Nuvole Sotterranee: Il Fumetto Underground Italiano Degli Anni Settanta.

https://tictail
Page 2 of 18 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
eBay: RARE Toho Planning, Inc Japanese Current Coin Album #201 w/80 coins
by stldanceartist
08:25 PM
Some gold, silver and commems
by MatthewM750
08/24/16 09:11 PM
EBAY SALES-final 3 days-silver/commems/
more

by jackson64
08/24/16 03:49 PM
Monster Rainbow Toned 1972 Lincoln Cent (Double Die Obverse)
by WingedLiberty1
08/23/16 10:29 AM
Comics Marketplace
BLOB'S ART SALE - GOLDEN AGE INTO THE 90s
by the blob
"This,that and the other" .. A sales thread
by Pitboss
02:50 AM
GA Rare Books FS
by mstrange
01:44 AM
Daredevil 1 CGC 3.5 with a Q
by SpideyFein
09:17 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.