Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite grilled sandwich? by slym2none     14 minutes 4 seconds ago

Well, when it comes to food, I can be a bit of a weirdo.

I don't like mustard & poultry together.
I don't like cheese & poultry together.
I don't like mustard & cheese together.

All of these combinations are commonly
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only! by Comixcroz     16 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Doohickamabob Originally Posted By: tricolorbrianJust bought my first GA Archie. Now I just need to find a #50 and my GA Archie collection will be complete... Whoa, I didn't even see the one above my post...dang co
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Books Not Yet Delivered by bomber-bob     16 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Wall-Crawler Originally Posted By: SPECTRE_007 Originally Posted By: Wall-CrawlerReceived the email notification on my phone I have been hoping for - Item Successfully Delivered!

Thanks t
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 32 short boxes of pure copper heaven....? by oakman29     16 minutes 47 seconds ago

Man,some crazy books in there. I hope you didn't pay a lot for them.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: PREACHER RUN 2-66 + EXTRAS $210 by jsilverjanet     17 minutes 1 second ago

Preacher 2-66 + extras $210 or best offer - most issues in vf/nm condition or better

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do WTB ad's work? by icefires     17 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hermsterYes, they do work. You just have to be persistent and patient.

I've posted WTB's many times for a Cherry Mini, any condition.

Nothing.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by Official Chris S.     17 minutes 54 seconds ago

I just stocked up for the impending snow storm. I'm hoping they cancel work tonight. If they do, it'll be perfect. I've got a hockey game so I'll have some Bohs then come home to some quality beer.

I found a strange liquor store near my wo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by Comicopolis     19 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ariamus Originally Posted By: Bane Originally Posted By: ComicopolisNewcastle 0-1 Man Utd

The Toon deserve a point.
*spoon*'em!

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: 60 Long Boxes of Clearance by Jeffro™     19 minutes 11 seconds ago

I would love to have the Web of Spidey 36, if possible
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Wonder Woman official movie thread (6/23/17) by bomber-bob     20 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bosco685

She is still not my ideal candidate for Wonder Woman.

Sometimes you can understand when casting makes a mistake. Maybe the actor looks the part but the personality didn't satisfy, sort of li
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: HIT #5 1940 CGC 5.0 R A-4 OW-W and WONDER WOMAN #13 7.5 "D" COPY - REDUCED! by Boba     21 minutes 56 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Brian Williams Lie Thread - because the pile grows deep by Bosco685     22 minutes 12 seconds ago

Which news channels/shows do we feel are the most factual again?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: "Paul" comics club by comicjack     23 minutes 13 seconds ago

Robot is on a roll also with the Paul's
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What are the benefit's of selling on Amazon vs eBay? by shadroch     25 minutes 11 seconds ago

I've sold five big ticket items on amazon. Each sold pretty quickly and problem free. Their cut was a bit high, but the items sold for more than they would have here or on ebay.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Which Convention are you going to on March 13-15?? by Comicshrine     27 minutes 23 seconds ago

[/b]London Baby, London![b]
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Katee Sackhoff to play Ms. Marvel? by Bosco685     28 minutes 36 seconds ago

I think both actresses are fantastic.

Now what if they figure out a way to have them both in the same movie?

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DALE ROBERTS COMICS SALES THREAD! MATT BAKER COMING NEXT by Dale Roberts     28 minutes 37 seconds ago

Not tonight, tomorrow or Friday
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: On your bike! by slym2none     29 minutes 32 seconds ago

I actually got 7 miles in today, first time I have been riding in a looong time. I forgot to take pictures, but I'll try to remember next time. The American Tobacco Trail is pretty neat.

-slym
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: new numbers game: fave book in your collection--by month by Straw-Man     29 minutes 42 seconds ago

showoff.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Feds raid Chinese 'birth tourism' rings in California by slym2none     30 minutes 42 seconds ago

While I personally am all for a revolution, it ain't gonna happen.

-slym
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Batman Adventures 12 by RubberFlipz     32 minutes 40 seconds ago

Got it for a pretty good deal (large lot) so an 8.5 would be a welcome grade for me. I'll try photo bucket again. Thanks for the input guys.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: any love for GA Canadian edtions? by Silver Surfer     32 minutes 45 seconds ago

I hate them.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015 by revivedrevival     34 minutes 31 seconds ago

I LOVED #1.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by mattbird     35 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MasterChief

BTW... I took my BABA winnings and bought Micron Technology (MU).

Gonna fasten my seat belt now... This ride is gonna take me to the MOON!

MU was great for the last 2 year
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     35 minutes 16 seconds ago

Page 2 of 25 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1882-CC GSA NGC MS-65+
by cbc
11:35 AM
1979-S Type 2 Anthony Dollars For Sale
by Mohawk
10:55 PM
FSHO: 1946-S Roosevelt Dime ~ NGC MS 67 FT ~ $115
by Mr. Smith Guesser
08:05 PM
FSH: 1879 Morgan Dollar NGC MS-63 Star
by 123cents
11:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
PREACHER RUN 2-66 + EXTRAS $210
by jsilverjanet
A small stack of Low to Mid-Grade SA ASM,Avengers,X-Men and others
by mazman77
One Book-Adventure Comics #260 VG (Price Drop)
by blazincomics
04:23 PM
Red Sonja Lot of 4 Books
by Jordysnordy
03:00 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.