Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman, Detective, New Teen Titans, Tales of the Teen Titans, by sd2416     20 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jop Originally Posted By: sd2416Should have these in hand Saturday, per the tracking.

Sunfire & Big Hero 6 9.8 - $130 shipped (should have had it last month)

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM FF9 - Brazilian Ebal - 1971 by vaillant     21 minutes 31 seconds ago

I’d say a VGFN/FN- is not out of the question, as the book is pretty nice. At worst, a VG+.

Curious that they have redrawn the heads in the corner box. From which year?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman, Detective, Thor, Avengers, Bronze #1's by sd2416     22 minutes 7 seconds ago

Master of Kung-Fu

17 6.0 $8.00
23 6.0 $5.00
24 5.5 $4.00
27 6.5 $5.00
28 6.0 $5.00
36 6.0 $5.00
41 6.5 $5.00
54 6.5 $5.00
57 5.5 $2.00
60 7.0 $5.00
61 6.0 $4.00
63 6.5 $4.00
64 7
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostbusters by The Black Hand ™     23 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeffro™I'm a fan. Both movies are fun. I don't seem to have the urge to re-watch them though.

I feel the same, probably because I watched them a dozen times and all the surprises are gone.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four Collecting Thread! by vaillant     23 minutes 45 seconds ago

The #16…
The CGC "trio"…
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up. by Mangbus     24 minutes 12 seconds ago

I got mine. It is under the tree and will be opened Christmas Eve.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So, SONY studios was hacked by NORTH KOREA? by Mr 9.8     25 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8Wouldn't it be funny if Disney just outright bought SONY pictures just to get the spidey rights?

I would be ecstatic.

Hopefully Fox gets hacked
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Chadwick     26 minutes 7 seconds ago

Couple of early Christmas gifts to myself

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by vaillant     29 minutes 21 seconds ago

We nonetheless appreciate Gatchaman here!
(Hey, I just realized you changed handle! ).
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SPIDER-MAN Sony-Marvel potential deal OFFICIAL THREAD by Petey's Wheatcake     32 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chip CataldoIt illustrates how they really have no clue about this stuff.

Sad and pathetic.

Peace,

Chip

Exactly. They have no idea what to do next.

Unfortunately, I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by mattbird     39 minutes 50 seconds ago

$GILD down on competing drug news. On sale or stay away?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!! by fmaz     40 minutes 30 seconds ago

Just ranked 50 and gave up... so much good stuff! Hopefully I'll be able to check this out live. Looks like a fun time!
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostly Weird #123 by RoninPonteVedra     42 minutes 34 seconds ago

inside
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 3rd Annual Boards Holiday Coloring Contest: Wally Wood!!! by Speedy-D     43 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stanley1883My wife wants to know if there is a prize. Seriously. She's a very competitive person.

Being champion would be prize enough for me.
Sometimes there are prizes, sometimes not. We'll have to wait
Numisma-Quest
Jump to new posts Re: Week 640 ~Happy Holidays!~ by Jennifer F.     51 minutes 33 seconds ago

Q: Christmas is less than a week away, and to get into the holiday spirit, Dutch settlers in New York introduced Santa Claus to the young nation on a number of banknotes. Old Saint Nick would be unrecognizable to Americans today, especially this earl
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official 2014 What Did You Get In The Forums Holiday Gift Exchange? by Jacey     52 minutes 22 seconds ago

hi um, can you take my address down?

Glad you like it stanley, story to come after the 25th
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Which coin do you wish you could own? by world colonial     52 minutes 52 seconds ago

1732 Mexico pillar minors, especially one like the Rudman 4R trial strike. Second, 1931 business strike South Africa Union 3P, shilling, florin or half crown in any decent circulated grade or better.
Jump to new posts Re: Sealed Bronze Marvel 3 Pack FS by Chadwick     56 minutes 8 seconds ago

Current bid: $350 1cool
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday pickycollector! by mediajunkie     58 minutes 4 seconds ago

Happy B-Day!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel hand painted animation cell by micmack     58 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wombatGreat information. Thanks a lot. I did check the heritage archives, but I couldn't find anything exactly like that. Between that and ebay (and googling) I have yet to see something that has that certificate of authen
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Top 5 Comics/Graphic Novels you read for the first time in 2014? by Artboy99     59 minutes 21 seconds ago

Thanos Quest
Infinity Gauntlet
Batman: new 52
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Need Christmas Cash?? WTB FF1, ASM1, JIM 83, TOS 39, X-Men 1, or DD1 by rec1978     Today at 08:49 AM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Poverty Row! by BronzeBruce13     Today at 08:45 AM

Happy Birthday Michael!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 100 Bullets #1 CGC SS 9.8 - Sandman #1 CGC 9.8 by Branget     Today at 08:39 AM

One and only price drop
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread by Chadwick     Today at 08:33 AM

I found these awhile ago and just noticed they are Canadian newstand's, anyone have an estimate on value of these? $0 is a value right?

Page 2 of 19 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB: 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Eagle
by Proudtoown
09:34 PM
FS: NGC MS64BN Civil war token.
by agentjim007
03:39 PM
1 cent Morgans also halves and quarters!
by AstroTrain
03:21 PM
Today GreatCollections - Capuano Registry Set, Rare Gold, 1995-W $1
by ianrussell
10:51 AM
Comics Marketplace
Ghostly Weird #123
by RoninPonteVedra
33 GA/SA Lucite backing boards.
by RoninPonteVedra
RIPLEY's Believe it or Not! 5th series [Racist Cover] 1957 PBO 1st FN-VFN Unread
by ericjmz
06:58 AM
DC Comics Presents 26 and New Mutants 98 FS
by bubbagump
11:25 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.