Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Rangers, Detective, Planet, Startling, Archie 50, Man O Mars, and others by Ricksneatstuff     Today at 07:32 AM

Originally Posted By: quicksilver

Startling # 45 & # 47

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Centaur Comics by G.A.tor     Today at 07:29 AM

So I went back and have reviewed pages 1-300
Amazing all the great books and all the boardies new and old, current and former that have contributed
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Transformers G1 Reissues by comicwiz     Today at 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: FrankCastle
You're right Buzzetta, there is a legit Devastator re-issue and this certainly could be the re-issue. I was only comparing it to the bootleg I had some 4-5 years ago an
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB : Drawing on your Nightmares variant, Dark Horse Presents #157 by 45saki     Today at 07:23 AM

Hi,

Looking to buy Drawing on your Nightmares one-shot Mignola variant and Dark Horse Presents #157. CGC 9.4 or higher.

I'm from the UK.

Thanks.
Jump to new posts Amazing Spiderman #129- want to upgrade my 9.0 by Eclipse     Today at 07:15 AM

Looking to trade my 9.0 plus cash (paypal/check actually) for something higher. Message me if your interested
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Gene Autry, Blondie, FC Beetle Bailey, Casper, Flash, BA Spidey & GFT Variants! by WalkinWillie     Today at 07:08 AM

Walkin' Willie's Comix has some nice items on eBay right now - Click this link for more details!
eBay Most Watched Item App at Walkin' Willie's Comix
>>>> Auctions Ending Sunday, 5/8/2016
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell and Turner variants, Saga and more by Jazzno     Today at 07:07 AM

xmen 205 A and B
Jump to new posts Re: The Three Dollar Store by ArcaneMallard     Today at 07:02 AM

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonutDetective Comics 433

along with 434, 435
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here by Sqeggs     Today at 06:58 AM

Two nice ones. The Beaver is about as sharp an 8.0 as you'll see.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New CGC case? by drbanner     Today at 06:56 AM

Originally Posted By: DavidMerryweatherTo my knowledge there haven't been any reports of the new holder design causing spine splits or right edge bends, but the holder is still very new.
I'm curious about this as well, the new design appe
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016 by Fan Boy     Today at 06:52 AM

Will post more photos as soon I get home this morning. I had been taking many pictures around the show. Mostly of cosplayers and few interesting stuff. I'm on the bus since I had brought quite a bit.
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Tales 126 Dormammu and Clea by *matterus023*     Today at 06:50 AM

Price drop to $130 posted
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Mickey Mouse Magazine BLB ads by Yellow Kid     Today at 06:43 AM

Wow! Seven issues to check off the list, that's great. Knowing there are no ads is just as important as knowing there are ads. Thanks so much for your help!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Ducks! by AJD     Today at 06:40 AM

I'm not sure what I think of that Van Gogh cover... it's kind of cool and kind of creepy.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Dell'Otto! by bababooey     Today at 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: rckstr1253Looks like the X-23 dell Otto has gone stale

Got one listed that isn't selling?

3 sales of $1,600+ in the past week. Stale as a saltine.

<
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 National Football League (NFL) Thread by Ijiwaru Sensei     Today at 06:28 AM

I am pleased with the Steelers' picks but not excited with them.
Jump to new posts WTB Saga 2 and 12 CGC by infernal     Today at 06:25 AM

I'm looking for a 9.8 saga #2 and a 9.8 saga #12
For SS copies of 2 and 12 I can go for a 9.6 or a 9.8
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Indiana Comic Con - April 29 - May 1, 2016! Chris Claremont & Jim Shooter! by Beardown     Today at 06:20 AM

My son and I drove over for Sunday (3 hours away) on a whim to check it out and hopefully pick up a few books.

Had a great time and this being only our second time at a comic convention (St. Louis the other) we were very impressed and fe
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: IRON FIST on Netflix by Bosco685     Today at 06:05 AM

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PG AF15 by Ron Rau     Today at 06:04 AM

Jump to new posts Re: PGM Amazing Spider-Man #28 by Ron Rau     Today at 05:57 AM

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: New Bronze & Copper Age 9.6/9.8 Slabs For Sale!! by GACollectibles     Today at 05:54 AM

Astonishing Tales 36 9.6 SOLD!!

Make sure you check out the

Wolverine #1 signed by Frank Miller
Thor #337 signed by Walt Simonson
and more

HERE
Jump to new posts Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     Today at 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: DavidMerryweatherI tend to be very passionate about film and comics, which is probably what you perceive as childish behavior. Both my wife and I found MoS offensive, but from my perspective it was the most vile, offensiv
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Daredevil # 8 by Ron Rau     Today at 05:51 AM

8.0-8.5
Jump to new posts Re: STAR TREK BEYOND (7/22/16) by Grails     Today at 05:50 AM

Strange, when I first saw the trailer, I think I hated it. Plus I'm not a fan of any of those Fast and Furious movies that Lin directed. I may have even posted something to that extent but now it's sort of grown on me. This just didn't feel like b
Page 2 of 20 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
New Sales Thread-Lots to Look at!!
by Mohawk
02:09 PM
FSH: High Grade World Coin Lot
by Zo444
06:58 AM
2016-W Mercury Gold Dimes. Received. Will ship same day.
by canickus
01:52 AM
FSH: 2006 20th Anniv Set, PCGS graded, $250
by BAJJERFAN
04/29/16 11:17 PM
Comics Marketplace
Gene Autry, Blondie, FC Beetle Bailey, Casper, Flash, BA Spidey & GFT Variants!
by WalkinWillie
07:08 AM
FOR SALE: BACHALO X-MEN SPLASH
by NelsonAI
02:44 AM
Action Comics 15 - $3,000
by Red84
01:00 AM
Amazing Fantasy #15 Cgc 2.5 SS Universal No Marvel Chipping Beautiful 2.5!
by cbcnow
11:14 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.