Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lone Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 9.4 Universal copy owner/pic/FMV??? by GAMBlT     Yesterday at 11:47 PM

As jaydog states...

AF15 is the SA king. and i cant see that throne taken anytime soon (ever?).. hulk is on fire right now (an understatement) and about time it got its fair amount of love!.. but it will level off .. as for AF15, it NEVER
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Where Have Your Comics Been? by ciorac     Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Singapore

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015 by greggy     Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Joey's not stupid enough to do any onsite pressing in a lame show like Calgary with no onsite grading.

He's there to hang with me.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Selling comics to fund his wife's boob job by Hado     Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsALL WINNING BIDDERS WILL GET A CANDID PHOTO OF THE OUTCOME

I've seen that first-hand. You're not going to want a candid photo of the outcome until about 9 months after the operation.

&
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: 1959 Proof Set posted by walnutto by RWB     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

You paid how much for a $22 proof set?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday BradleyX2! by Superman2006     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Happy Bday Bradley!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: So, howzabout that Young Allies #1 in 9.2 coming up... by AnkurJ     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Tales 18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25 thread by Johnny545     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Jay lets see that awesome No. 4
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Key Washingtons! PCGS 1932-S One is AU55, One is XF45 toner. by Jon K.     Yesterday at 11:32 PM

TTT
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-man Key Sale! CGC 77 and Raw 51, 53, 54, 71, 72, 75, 78 and More! by Spideydan     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Looking to make a bundle deal for all, keep the offers coming!
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My Dahlonega and Stone Mountain GA. Trip by RWB     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Part of knowledge is knowing that the "Treasure Gold from the Brother Jonathan" story in Bowers' book is substantially false with regard to Mexican bars, silver bars and Western "ingots."
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Keys! NM98, SA5, TT44, X-Men 266, Wolvie 1 by Jim M     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Last price reduction before closing the thread.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fan expo pasta haters hate players play by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 11:28 PM

One set sold per PM to miracleman friend
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this hard to find? by CxG Voodoo Doll     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

On my oh my...
Jump to new posts Re: Random Slabs, including a couple of pedigrees by skinny_white_boy     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: THE_BEYONDER Originally Posted By: skinny_white_boy

You're still ok in my book
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Roosevelt Dime Complete Variety Set ....... by RWB     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Points - like Green Stamps - are arbitrary assignments of no value. Well, Green Stamps did have value of 1/20 cent or something like that.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help I.D.ing Coin Part 2 by RWB     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Both are fakes/imitations worth only whatever metal they might contain -- but I don't know that you'd get much for brass or "pot metal."
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: youmechoos' feedback thread by The Authority     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Extremely happy with my purchase. First of all I received high quality, as described items. Lightning wishes it was this fast. Communication was spot on and packaging was perfect. On a scale of 1-10, this deal was an 11.

Thanks again,
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: CxG Voodoo DollU look nothin like your sig...lol

You know I'm not the old man, right?
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil 1 - CGC Mid Gradish by CBT     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

i thought i was on ebay for a second.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: ~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~ by Hado     Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Blue Filet
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Tales 19 Club by Johnny545     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: eccomicMy contribution. From a recently acquired OO collection of roughly 400 PCH books

...congrats on the find
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC cases by kav     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Yes someone can and has done that. But the case wasn't cracked. No one can guarantee what the guy is asking even for an intact case.
Just give him your own guarantee but check his feedback to see if he's a complainer.
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Comics Fiction House CGC 9.2 by jhutton2     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: markseifert per PM.

Thanks, sir.

Thanks
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by Straw-Man     Yesterday at 11:06 PM

never noticed this book before, but it caught my eye as it was ending. i think it's very cool.

Page 2 of 25 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1995-S Civil War Commomorative Dollar PCGS PF-69DCAM
by 123cents
Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Auction Catalog Labor Day Sale 40 % off !
by RichH
Yesterday at 03:12 PM
FSH - GIANT 44x20 inch prints of 1896 $1 & $5 Silver Certificates! +2 more!
by Paul S
Yesterday at 11:54 AM
top pop coins for sale all reasonable offers accepted
by wmfielding
Yesterday at 10:15 AM
Comics Marketplace
24 HOUR AUCTION - Captain America #117
by Scturo
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Batman #29 Catwoman painted sketch cover by Frank A. Kadar
by FAKadar
Yesterday at 09:59 PM
Daredevil #1 CGC 2.0 for sale plus many nice 9.8 copper and moderns
by colossuscomics
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
X-MEN 121 CGC 9.8W - 1ST FULL ALPHA
by THE_BEYONDER
Yesterday at 09:16 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.