Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Jimbo Salgado Sketch OPPS by ProssComics     22 minutes 55 seconds ago

Well we can't have that can we lol. You're on the list
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 For Sale by kuddy     23 minutes 28 seconds ago

$1,900

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM Famous Funnies 215 by spidey300     24 minutes 22 seconds ago

Picked this one up this past weekend at the comic con. Front and back covers are butter smooth. No writing or water damage. Comic is tight, nothing loose. Staples are clean, not rusted. Pages are supple. Still love it despite the tape pulls. Thanks f
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: A Lady With a Question posted by DrDarryl by DrDarryl     25 minutes 27 seconds ago

Page taken from my book: The Dwight D. Eisenhower Appreciation Medals (https://www.createspace.com/4640273)

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Runaways #1 1st series by cujobyte     26 minutes 44 seconds ago

Did I lose to any of you guys on the copy that just ended on ebay? Was rather surprised I missed out on that book, I was underbidder. GL Pat!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post your trophy coins! by oih82w8     27 minutes 21 seconds ago

This thread kinda fizzled-out...

Here is one of my better looking Half Dimes;

1845 H10C RPD FS-302 (FS-0.007)

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman: The Man of Steel (Miniseries) and Beyond Appreciation Thread by Brandon Shepherd     27 minutes 41 seconds ago

I remember finding this one at a Wal-Mart in '94, the copy was already beat up at the store but I had to have it.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ONE BOOK ONLY - WALKING DEAD #2 CGC 9.8 WHITE by jsilverjanet     27 minutes 54 seconds ago

reopened with new price drop $900 or best offer
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is DC Comics Presents #26 still hot? by Manicalistic     29 minutes 54 seconds ago

This would be hot if it were for sale. No, it's not mine. Just found the picture an was swooning.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official Constantine TV Trailer by Bosco685     30 minutes 52 seconds ago

IGN's review and in a way a compliment that the show dropped the original sidekick/partner.

Constantine: "Non Est Asylum" Review

-----------------------
Once Constantine learns to embrace some of the actual terror of the
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: What are the most important things a collector wants to know about his/her coins by oih82w8     31 minutes 51 seconds ago

What makes my coins different? What is the variety?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Zero from Image comics by Stark Resilient     32 minutes 9 seconds ago

yeah, definitely not their best issue..
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!! by Manicalistic     32 minutes 26 seconds ago

There has to be a second printing out there somewhere. It makes absolutely no sense to skip from first to third.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Iron Man #282 CGC 9.8, 9.6 (5 Available) 1st War Machine by Comicsarefun     32 minutes 29 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Flip through the pages of Action Comics #1 CGC 9.0 by mystrymachine     33 minutes 16 seconds ago

Very nice! Now I'm off to watch a Wheeler and Woolsey film!
Jump to new posts Re: Updated Darkhawk WANT LIST! by Revat     33 minutes 18 seconds ago

Answered pm
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts What X thinks of Y by RedRaven     33 minutes 48 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by tth2     34 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: goldust40 Originally Posted By: Comicopolis"Mario Balotelli's ineffectual night is over. He's off at half-time, with Adam Lallana on in his place. TV cameras picked out Balotelli swapping shirts with Pepe in the tunne
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Conder Collectors - Post Your Images by coinsarefun     35 minutes 22 seconds ago

That is sooooooo cool yarm!!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Musical Cover Versions by Scturo     36 minutes 4 seconds ago

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Miller's Sin City by chrisco37     36 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DeadPoolJr.Maybe he doesn't want to over saturate the market and releasing them a little at a time?

It's Frank Miller. I doubt the market would get over saturated. They'd be snatched up as quick as he could g
Jump to new posts Re: Eternals 1 30 cent variant 1976 series by wormboy     37 minutes 25 seconds ago

Hi Brian,
I have 1 and 2.
Both CGC 9.4 White Pages.
If interested please PM me an offer.
Thanks.
Tim
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats Dscott! by Doc McCoy     38 minutes 21 seconds ago

Fantastic news! Congratulations, Doug. Your world will never be the same, but in the most amazing ways!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Here's some of my Stuff... by damonwad     38 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tricolorbrianHere's a few recent pick-ups:

and one I've had about 20 years:

I like all of these and haven't seen the Border Patrol before (a new one for the
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by COI     40 minutes 16 seconds ago

Page 2 of 24 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
Today at 12:14 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
Yesterday at 11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 For Sale
by kuddy
27 minutes 11 seconds ago
Iron Man #282 CGC 9.8, 9.6 (5 Available) 1st War Machine
by Comicsarefun
35 minutes 40 seconds ago
Variant Cover Lots!
by Zanziber
40 minutes 24 seconds ago
SA CGC keys and some raw Gold!
by podboy66
41 minutes 30 seconds ago
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.