Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Was Hulk vs Thing the greatest Silver Age fight? by Blade Runner Rock     19 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: catrick339Top notch battles, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Hulk vs Thor in Journey Into Mystery 112 too.

Yeah, I loved that issue as well.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Where have all the FF 45s gone? by trmoore54     24 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: trmoore54 Originally Posted By: Warren Oates Originally Posted By: trmoore54 Originally Posted By: trmoore54Re-reading issues 51-60 right now in my Marvel Masterworks Volume 6 copy I received from Dr. X for
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Ken Kelly OA by aelhra     24 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BrontyWere the micro aunts pieces in the WF catalog?
No. I used to know where they came from, it was years ago, but I've simply forgotten now! The sale I mean, but they first materialized out of a toy executives esta
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Need your help locating Captain America Comics #61 by mysterio     25 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vikingreedUgh, nightmare, man....

I hope everything works out okay...

How does a facilitator lose a book?!?!? That is scary. At least they are taking responsibility for it.

Where in the OP
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Bachalo, Maguire, Bradshaw, Kupperberg - new eBay listings, NR by Doc McCoy     25 minutes 56 seconds ago

These pages end this evening and currently are sitting at some very affordable prices:

Kupperberg: $65,99
Bradshaw: $76.00
Bachalo: $108.50
Maguire: $102.00 (heck of a bargain for a piece that was also used as cover art!)
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by Marty Mann     28 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: howlingdoghi Marty I'm new to the boards and am loving your books, how many do you have? Cheers Rob

Welcome! Thank for your kind remarks...my collection consists of 700+ books
that I purchased off the ne
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Iron Fist 14 - CGC 9.8 Off-White / White Pages - 1st Sabertooth! by 1Cool     28 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vikingreedGrats on the IF sale.
I was eyeing it....

Thanks man. It is a pretty sweet copy and kind of sold itself.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM SM 34 by blazincomics     30 minutes 25 seconds ago

6.5. BC Stain and the aforementioned readers crease hurt an otherwise real nice copy.
Jump to new posts Re: MID GRADE X MEN ISSUES LATE SA TO BA NEAL ADAMS COVERS! by Mystafo     31 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vaillantI’ll take #58 and #62 at the discounted prices…
With US shipping, of course.

Awesome, thank you!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Star Wars Hot Topic - A Public Service Announcement by jjeanius     32 minutes 59 seconds ago

4-ML-368491-ML-

Moved to CG
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: VCC Next Weekend! by paperheart     33 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1Cool Originally Posted By: paperheartsounds intriguing. i'll set up a booth.

If you are setting up a booth I'll definetely be there. You have taken over the mantle of top VCC seller now that Greggy has
Jump to new posts Re: A Few Spideys by Jordysnordy     34 minutes 13 seconds ago

adding 1 more book

ASM 48 VF $75.00

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Questions - All Golden DC/National by jimjum12     34 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 40YrsCollctngCmcs Originally Posted By: jimjum12The reprints aren't popular, unfortunately..... but if you hit larger shows random copies can often be found with vendors who are blowing out trades.... and very reasona
Jump to new posts Re: Small DC collection Sea Devils, Mystery in Space, Showcase etc by Bio-Rupp     34 minutes 36 seconds ago

High praise for this lot !

GLWTS

xxx ooo

Rupp
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MYSTAFO'S FEEDBACK/KUDOS THREAD by grube09     37 minutes 54 seconds ago

I purchased my now beloved ASM 14 6.5 from Travis and could not be happier. Very easy to work with and a smooth transaction. Couldn't ask for anything better!!
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread by jsilverjanet     38 minutes 53 seconds ago

just listed some statues in mixed, and some raw kirby/lee FFs 45, 46, 49 & 67 in Gold/silver/bronze
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED by krighton     39 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RevatI had more trouble not understanding why Flash couldn't just disarm Captain Cold and Heat Wave in a 'flash' (or any enemy). Certainly he could sneak up from an opposite direction right?

But I'm ok ju
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Friend saying hello by alxjhnsn     41 minutes 30 seconds ago

Good to "hear" from you again, Richard. Glad to have you on the board.

I would suggest that you edit you signature on the board to include a link to your site (both business and CAF) so that the curious can find your wares.

You'
Jump to new posts Re: F/S All American Comics 72 by catrick339     41 minutes 41 seconds ago

DOGPILE ON THE NOOB!
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Come on CGC by bomber-bob     41 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mijael.LevyGood luck contacting them , i contacted customer service 5 months ago inquiring about shipping and i am still waiting for the answer. "someone " told me that customer service from other companies replies you the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Goldfinger by Hepcat     42 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Troll KingPeople hated him at the time but re-watching those films, he really is good in them.

I was puzzled, almost flabbergasted, when I learned that there was such dislike for Timothy Dalton as Bond from
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread by retrothecollector     43 minutes 3 seconds ago

Installed!!!
Jump to new posts PGM SM 35 by NuffSaid57     43 minutes 55 seconds ago

While in the process of collecting my OO Sub-Mariner run from 17-72 I missed 4 books. More often than not I ended up with poor reader copies like this one from thrift stores to fill the holes both before I started the run and the ones I missed.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: FF 13 CGC 4.5 c/ow & Astonishing Tales 25 CGC SS ow 6.0 Perez by Mystafo     50 minutes 49 seconds ago

Astonishing Tales 25 CGC SS 6.0 OW Perez - $70 Had this signed by George Perez at Megacon last year, I believe. Major defect on this one is some staining at the top of the back cover and some light moisture rippling at the top edge of the front cov
Jump to new posts Re: GTG and which one do you the best and why -- 1907 eagles by BillJones     52 minutes 7 seconds ago

The images are too bright for precise grading, but I'll take a stab at some general grades.

The first one has a rub on the obverse and is an AU, probably in the AU-55 range. The reverse looks to be Mint State, but if the obverse has a rub
Page 2 of 27 <12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Book for sale
by jwc
Today at 11:49 AM
1904 Gold Fractional Louisiana Purchase Expo 1/2 and 1/4 MS63 NGC
by wdrob
Yesterday at 08:20 PM
2 new TRUE BINARY notes for sale!
by Shannonmarieo
Yesterday at 07:36 PM
give me your dreck for my books
by Thane
Yesterday at 04:37 PM
Comics Marketplace
SW #1, NF #15 plus a few more goodies..all high grade!
by g-man
6 minutes 38 seconds ago
WAR....what is it good for? Collecting!
by Philreal
16 minutes 38 seconds ago
FANTASTIC FOUR RAWS 45 46 49 67
by jsilverjanet
45 minutes 40 seconds ago
BOWEN STATUES FOR SALE - LESS THAN EBAY - DD PUNISHER SHAZAM IRON FIST GRENDEL
by jsilverjanet
Today at 01:01 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.