Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Black Widow Bishoujo Statue (Original Version) by Tiger Topher     Yesterday at 11:49 AM

Feel free to send me offers I you don't like my price. If there's no interest in the figure I might just throw it on eBay later tonight.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Darkhawk Appreciation Thread by Revat     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: BobosetSweet #49 Revat!

I want someone to explain to me what exactly is going on with Overhawks legs on that cover. Makes no sense. I think the space underneath Darkhawks crotch should have been colored purple.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina by monsterbento     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

They're really nailing it with these movie covers. This is going to be the first series I keep up with since Beavis and Butt-Head.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Should Adrian Peterson be playing? by chrisco37     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: wombat Originally Posted By: wombatThis won't help any player at this point.

"We are disappointed and increasingly concerned by the recent incidents that have overshadowed this NFL season. We are not
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Spacehawk Sculpture by jzichek     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Hi All,

I've just finished my digital sculpt of Spacehawk, Basil Wolverton's classic sci-fi hero. I plan on producing him in 1/21 (Eaglemoss) scale; the actual height will be 3.94" (10 cm) from the bottom of the base to the ti
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Fade Out - Brubaker & Phillips by Stark Resilient     Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Comparing a book to Criminal is tough, and not entirely fair, just because of how good it is. Fatale did almost lose me when they did the arc of one off stories, but overall, I really enjoy it. Fade Out needs to show me some more before I can reall
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts New Website for CGC Sketch Opps and Commissions - ONESTOPCOMICSHOP.com by Par2ch     Yesterday at 11:38 AM

86-ML-354906-ML-

Moved to SS announcements
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Looks like everything will be live now at Heritage... by PastePotPete     Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: PastePotPete Originally Posted By: jhutton2The biggest impediment to me is I do not have hours to spend watching Heritage crawl through the lots waiting for the one or two books I want to come up to the block. Yeah,
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Movie 1-shot by snowman28     Yesterday at 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: SandfleaI'm guessing this character:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin_(comics)

Highly trained in forms of combat fighting, thinks on his own terms, & utilizes stun guns...

Jump to new posts Re: FS: Hi-grade Gold Key...Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig by Shootydog     Yesterday at 11:26 AM

20% off anything above this post.

If no interest then Ill stick to the Virtual cons from now on.

Thanks for looking.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: WHAT HAVE I LEARNED SELLING HERE OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS by ygogolak     Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: the blob Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: the blob Originally Posted By: ygogolakWhat you should have learned is to start a thread about about a specific book you have a stack of and hype
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by Marty Mann     Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Sqeggs & Comicdonna...thanks for your kind words!

Here's one that I haven't read in a very long time.

mm
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Velvet by Ed Brubaker by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 11:12 AM

I can't wait to pick up last week's pull. This book has shot to the top of my pile.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: When did date stamps stop / latest date stamp you have seen by Shrevvy     Yesterday at 10:57 AM

I just recently picked this up. Always liked this cover and it's the latest date stamp I have. No year on the stamp, but the book is 1987.

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Tales 180 and 181 Lot by FutureFlash     Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Bump for a price drop.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The pros and cons of collecting CGC books by the blob     Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Most of your CONs apply to comic collecting in general --- granted, it is harder to explain to your future wife how you collect comics, something she may be ok with so long as they (1) don't dominate your apartment (are neatly tucked away in your clo
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Doc McCoy's Old Fashioned Feedback Emporium by artistlost     Yesterday at 10:34 AM

Bought a CGC books and it arrived super fast and securely packaged. Great seller! Thanks!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy a haunted house? by shadroch     Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Buy it cheap, insure it for more and hope for lightning to strike...
A proven investment strategy.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman collecting thread by john72tex     Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Here's my latest acquisition:
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Star Wars, Frazetta, 1941 Shadow, Kubert,Infantino, Gray, Pulps, GA Comics & by Joe All Star     Yesterday at 10:14 AM

@s FRANK FRAZETTA -"GOLDEN GIRL" LIMITED EDITION 1978 #581 SIGNED
@S 1935 TINY TIM BY STANLEY LINK FAMOUS ROBOT MEN SEQUENCE
@S Harold Gray LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE 10-11-67 ORIGINAL ART!
@S 1977 CARMINE INFANTINO THE HUMAN FLY ORIGINAL ART
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Frazetta, 1941 Shadow, Kubert,Infantino, Gray, Link, Pulps, GA Comics & by Joe All Star     Yesterday at 10:13 AM

@s FRANK FRAZETTA -"GOLDEN GIRL" LIMITED EDITION 1978 #581 SIGNED
@S 1935 TINY TIM BY STANLEY LINK FAMOUS ROBOT MEN SEQUENCE
@S Harold Gray LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE 10-11-67 ORIGINAL ART!
@S 1977 CARMINE INFANTINO THE HUMAN FLY ORIGIN
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Red84 kudos/feedback thread by VintageComics     Yesterday at 10:05 AM

Paid right away. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Inventory Labels for Dealers, Sellers and Collectors! $14 shipped! by 21Pittsburgh58     Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Hi Dr. Balls! (heh, that's worthy)

Just wondering if you have tried taking one off of the mylar yet? These look like a great idea!

Thanks!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM New Mutants #98 by Artboy99     Yesterday at 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: 1Cool Originally Posted By: Artboy99I am at a 6.0

That's the art work on the back cover and not ticks up the entire spine.

Ok then I am at a 7.0
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Wife asked today what my favorite comic was... so I could be buried with it... by ashrael     Yesterday at 09:52 AM

X-Force 1. We will all send your wife copies to help.
Page 21 of 24 « First<1920212223>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1966 Doubled Die Half Dollar. NGC 67 Cameo
by planman2014
Today at 08:32 PM
***Fall Coin Auction - Link in post to catalog!
by Midwest Coins
Yesterday at 12:05 PM
WTB 1932-S Washington MS63
by Jon K.
Yesterday at 01:05 AM
Gold Kennedy proofs, 3 left, raw, unopened, unseen in box.
by AHFreak
09/16/14 01:21 PM
Comics Marketplace
One Sultry misprinted error cover
by Real Elijah Snow
32 minutes 28 seconds ago
Batman 227 and 2 1st Wolverine's. A short thread???
by Real Elijah Snow
38 minutes 16 seconds ago
Avengers lot - #225, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 242, 243 for $2.99 - on eBay
by Boba
41 minutes 30 seconds ago
Whiz Comics #4 (#3)
by Miamiknight3434
47 minutes 37 seconds ago
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.