Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I thought veteranarians helped animals... by slym2none     04/25/15 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: wombat Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ®
Yeah, she's cute, but she might knife you in the sack.

And in bed.

-slym
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: comicsyte95'S Feedback thread by DEATHLOK9147     04/25/15 06:39 PM

Got a few books from Chris, and he threw in a couple freebies.. Very nice individual and very easy to deal with, books came packaged nice and quick.. Highly recommend his business..
Alex..
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 4 CGC 6.0 by BM Cruz     04/25/15 06:37 PM

Final price drop to $1300
Jump to new posts Re: F_T & Comicana Direct Present...Pure Raw Awesomeness! by Flaming_Telepath     04/25/15 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: blue808 Originally Posted By: Flaming_TelepathAmazing Spider-Man #121
FN/VF
$290
Cover signed by Gerry Conway

Go on, Bill...you know you want to.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: SUPERMAN / BATMAN / SUPERGIRL posted by 109 by I Am Batman     04/25/15 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: vikingreedIs this the only time this cover was used?
Great book!
Yes and +1
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: mikej61_Kudos_Feedback_Thread by Mark 1     04/25/15 06:13 PM

Sold Mike a Spidey and everything went great. Glad to do business again!

Thanks
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION by cheetah     04/25/15 06:08 PM

Ya gotta keep up. I had and still have enormous respect for Mr. Smejkal and his desire to get great books. He swamped me so many times I couldn't even count them all.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: You Laugh! You Lose! [Funny Picture Thread] by s-man     04/25/15 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: s-man Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: Ares Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ®Is that McGuyver?
It is!

He looks much happier now!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: British Underground Comix by Reverend     04/25/15 06:04 PM

Sorry, Mick! I posted this and forgot to come back to check for responses.

But, to answer your question, no, I mean Kozmik Comic. This is an absolutely, insanely rare comic that was published and distributed in Manchester in either the lat
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Making The Grade #18: The Early Spring E-Newsletter with new coins for sale by michael     04/25/15 05:47 PM

ttt
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Half-Gringo! by Half-Gringo     04/25/15 05:20 PM

Muchos muchos gracias amigos y amigas!

Didn't get any comics today but a skydiving certificate more than makes up for it.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts New pieces for sale added to my CAF gallery! by Swartzisgod     04/25/15 05:17 PM

I added a few new pages and covers to my CAF for sale gallery. The prices do not include shipping and I only ship to U.S. residents. Please send me an email here or through CAF with any questions. Thanks

Chris

CAF
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: How Do You Like Your Toast? (you are about to be Polled) by Scturo     04/25/15 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonThe last time I visited my Sister in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, we went out to eat and our desert was apple pie & cheddar cheese. The Yoopers consider themselves 'Cheese-heads' by proxy, so they eat a
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: GPA EP, MP, SP terms by sd2416     04/25/15 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Peter in PortugalExtensive Pro, Moderate Pro, Slight Pro

Refer to restoration

Originally Posted By: Peter in PortugalYou'll also have EA,MA, SA.

Same thing but resto is Amateur.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Definition of Normal by namisgr     04/25/15 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ®
Some may think the drug companies pushed for this?

The medical community pushed for it in light of the last 30 years of research findings. Blood pressure below the older, higher standards
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Does It Bother You That.... by slym2none     04/25/15 05:05 PM

What's fun is to find TBBT on youTube without the added laugh-track. It shows where the real humour is, and isn't. I guess what's best is the fact that the actors have to pause in their lines for the time the laugh-track is added in, so it's pretty a
Jump to new posts EBay: Jim Aparo - 2 BATMAN #499 KNIGHTFALL pgs - Bruce Wayne, Oracle, Batmobile by Gal Schwartz     04/25/15 05:04 PM

Just posted on Ebay:

Two consecutive (!) original art pages from BATMAN #499 (1993),
illustrated by late Jim Aparo (penciller) & Scott Hanna (inker).

Signed by Jim Aparo & Scott Hanna:

Two BATMAN #499 (KNI
Jump to new posts "Quick Hit" eBay comic art auctions! by Meeley Man     04/25/15 05:03 PM

Not much time left on a couple of "quick hit" eBay auctions I put up. They end tomorrow. Some great comic art is up for grabs, including work from Mike Vosburg, Richard Moore, Mark Bight, and more! All reasonably priced, as usual. Head over and get y
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Tec 27 covers by Dark Knight     04/25/15 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: jjeaniusI would think a solid/complete cover could hit 60k+.

Yeah. I was thinking front cover only like Jeff's batman1 cover.

I hope it doesn't sell fo
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Dark Knight! by Dark Knight     04/25/15 04:53 PM

Thanks again fellas! I had a fun time yesterday celebrating with family and friends. Tonight will be another celebration
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #1 Club by kinzebac     04/25/15 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Peter in PortugalIt's easy for me to remember Joker's BDay. April 25th is a national holiday in Portugal.

National Joker Day
Jump to new posts Re: Any love for Dell? Four Corlor, Tarzan and more by gojira     04/25/15 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Baztarzan #58
tarzan #70
Tarzan jungle annual #2

and FC 535

at 60% off

(did you have any tarzans above #93?) i needed 94

Cheers!

Sorry, bu
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Spyder! Kudos Thread by COI     04/25/15 04:41 PM

Jared is awesome. He went through with a buy despite the fact that I initially gave the wrong information on the book. True to his word and very easy to work with.

Thanks again Jared.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Proof or business strike? by Nutmeg Coin     04/25/15 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By: mommam17If it is who I think it is, Bob is pretty sharp and has been doing this for a long time. I would believe him....

Not Sloat's. They get most of their stuff certified, occasionally they do have raw mate
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: IDW Uncle Scrooge by vaillant     04/25/15 04:35 PM

Page 21 of 23 « First<1920212223>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
BELT w/31 ENGLISH LARGE CENTS with QUEEN ELIZABETH on OBVERSE for $1.99 on eBay!
by Boba
08:27 AM
GreatCollections - Auctions Today - 1895-O $1 NGC 62, Pop 1 Platinum, Saints...
by ianrussell
06:23 PM
WTB: common date NGC ATB Quarter MS69
by Kapimono
03:46 PM
FS: NGC graded 1862 & 1909-S Indian Head Cents
by thabeast
03:00 PM
Comics Marketplace
Paperheart's $25,$20,$15,$10,$5 sale
by paperheart
Jonny Quest Original Art - Issue #22 complete & color guide
by chrisco37
09:43 AM
SA GL, Romance, Humor - ROM #75, Strangers In Paradise, CGC, Variants & MORE!
by WalkinWillie
09:42 AM
TALES of SUSPENSE 57, TOS 1st HAWKEYE CGC 3.5 NICE! AUCTION ends TUES @ 10PM EST
by skypinkblu
09:25 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.