Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Mid-Summers Sales by SideOrderOfBrains     Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Monday Morning Bump

David Finch Ultimate Hawkeye Sketch 9.8 - $225
Chris Bacholo Batman Sketch 9.8 - $275
EDEX Batman Sketch 9.8 - $300
Mike McKone Deadpool Sketch 9.6 - $225
Civil War #5 signed by Romita, Turne
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mid-Summers Sales Thread by SideOrderOfBrains     Yesterday at 08:44 AM

Monday Morning Bump

David Finch Ultimate Hawkeye Sketch 9.8 - $225
Chris Bacholo Batman Sketch 9.8 - $275
EDEX Batman Sketch 9.8 - $300
Mike McKone Deadpool Sketch 9.6 - $225
Civil War #5 signed by Romita, Turne
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fantasyland15's Feedback thread. by crassus     Yesterday at 08:43 AM

Purchased a slabbed Marvel Tales 153 from Don, my second transaction and just as good, very prompt and friendly service, fast and secure shipping. This is my first copy of this issue and its a keeper! Many thanks Don, I'm very grateful.

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Buffalo Nickel Set For Sale All Mid-grade with slabbed key/semi-key dates by Elbesaar     Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Nice looking collection. Much nicer than my first Buffalo set !
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman Death-Return Print Variant Collection by fufat70     Yesterday at 07:58 AM

Spoiler Content

Is this a Adventures of Superman #498 5th printing? I didn't see any mention of it in this thread.

It was in an eBay listing that ended close to $100 for a sealed pack:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-S
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: GPA vs Real Life: What gives? by entalmighty1     Yesterday at 07:54 AM

Originally Posted By: jimjum12One thing I find very useful about GPA is the data involving dates and the data involving number/frequency of sales. Many inferences can be gleaned there. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Bellingham Comic Con (October 24) by CardiacKid1     Yesterday at 07:37 AM

Other guests are Aaron Lopresti, Mick Gray, Randy Emberlin and Keith Tucker. Small show, but quite a bit of bang for the buck!

Here is the link:

Bellingham CC guests
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Losing my religion by Rune     Yesterday at 07:25 AM

I couldn't help it, but thought it would be a nice bonus birthday present for myself if I upgraded my blu-ray player - admitted, I still buy a lot of blu-ray (3D) movies and support the industry

I wanted a player with Qdeo, see this
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Sometimes you just gotta spread em out on the floor and take in their beauty. by cujobyte     Yesterday at 07:10 AM

Originally Posted By: KirbyJack [img][/img]

NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: For the LOVE of Lincoln's posted by Rick's Keepers by ArmyBud     Yesterday at 07:03 AM

You got that right!!! No matter how old the male is he is always "mama's baby" and can do no wrong!! He is a good kid and isn't pushing white powder up his nose so it ain't all bad!!
Bud
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: WayWard Pines on Fox by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:30 AM

Saw the finale over the weekend.

Spoiler Content

By the way, with that ending reviewers are calling this being ...

Spoiler Content
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION (7/31/15) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:21 AM

Reviews Say Tom Cruise's MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION Is "Relentlessly Thrilling"

Originally Posted By: EMPIREEasily, almost nonchalantly, best in franchise, Rogue Nation dispenses with the dead weight of realism or relevanc
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Green Lantern v2 #7 1961 slabbed / raw by Yosemite     Yesterday at 06:14 AM

... for the weekday crowd
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Four Marines killed in Tennesse by fantastic_four     Yesterday at 06:13 AM

Originally Posted By: hockey&comicsguyI miss the crotch-measuring antics that are often pervasive in the WC. If I got anything out of my hospitalization, it's made me less of a dbag. I used to need to be right about everything and hammer on p
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Iron Man 47 by notbrook     Yesterday at 05:49 AM

Looking for either a CGC copy or RAW in VF - NM

PM if you have anything.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Potomac - Red Sonja 2001 Logans Run Black Panther Goliather more by TeeDub     Yesterday at 05:22 AM

Black Panther 8 NM $12
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Ms Marvel 14 and Cyclops 12 Black Vortex issues Get them while they're hot! by Chifishken     Yesterday at 05:03 AM

Hi,

I understand that it's been a little while since you've posted these, however it's worth a shot.

Is there any chance that the Captain Marvel is still available? And if so, how much would it cost with postage?

Tha
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: MIKE DIANA - BOILED ANGEL #1-7, SIGNED! rare explicit censored undergrounds! by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 03:02 AM

Did it sell on eBay? Help a brother out
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale: Eduardo Barreto covers (Deathstroke the Terminator, Infinity Inc) and by Brian Peck     Yesterday at 02:46 AM

Added some more artwork for sale:
Vampirella by Jose "Pepe" Gonzalez, Nukla cover, paperback cover painting, and Diana’s Diary – Playboy gag artwork.

I have also reduced prices on some of the Eduardo Barreto:

Tales of the T
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: From Ingot to Coin by leeg     Yesterday at 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: BillJonesThank you ever so much for posting this, Leeg. I have copied it to my information file. It will be of great use when I speak to my local clubs.

If every collector knew more about how coins are made, th
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: A little corner of the UK by Batman     Yesterday at 02:03 AM

Beautiful place!
Test Sub-Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Buzzetta's: Test Thread by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 01:44 AM

Page 15 Recap
Page 1
Sideshow Star Wars Yoda Deluxe (Exclusive Version) - $200 Now $175
Obi Wan Kenobi: The Clone Wars: Galactic Battle - $2 Now $1.50
GI Joe Spy Troops Recondo - $5 Now $4

Page 2
Iron Man
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Question about Adventure Comics 229 by thecollectron     Yesterday at 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: zosocaneWhat about Action 261, first appearance of Streaky the Kryptonian Cat?

Streaky wasn't from Krypton. He was an Earth kitty who gained temporary Kryptonian super-powers from X-Kryptonite. Supergirl
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: CW Arrow-verse Books - HOT! SPECTRE 54 / TEC 608 by divad     Yesterday at 01:21 AM

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Batman 222 by Stevenrams     Yesterday at 01:20 AM

7.5/8.0 easy! Great book!
Page 21 of 23 « First<1920212223>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
FSH - 90% Silver Dimes - 4 ROLLS (3xMerc / 1xRoos)
by gpnyc
12:20 PM
eBay: 1995-W Proof Gold & Silver Eagle Set Complete 2 PR70. 3 PR69 UC NGC 3 DAY!
by cp_coins
10:36 AM
FS Ebay: 1929 25c NGC MS64FH $600 BV
by clarkbar04
12:35 AM
1879-S $20 Liberty Head VF/EF Cleaned. Beautiful Coin!
by Phil the Governor
10:08 PM
Comics Marketplace
New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6
by Mad Titan
I want that sale! Harley Quinn 1 CGC 9.8, Alias 1, Preacher 1 CGC 9.8 & More!
by 1Cool
EARLY SILVER AGE IRON MAN LOT - SHIPPED FREE USA !
by Bio-Rupp
07:28 PM
Iron Man 55 CGC, Mad Love, and more!
by The Creator
06:22 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.