Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Barry Windsor-Smith sketch by Chuck Gower     Yesterday at 12:37 AM

Originally Posted By: jimjum12.... maybe it's just me, but I find very little of his work that I don't appreciate.... particularly anything after he found his "voice" part way through his Conan run. The Conan Portfolio that was available for sa
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Which US coins include the image of a favorite BBQ entre? by CaptHenway     Yesterday at 12:33 AM

I don't care if it isn't a U.S. coin......we've got to include Hogge Money!!!!!

It's in the Redbook!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrity Signed Books by mamatsch     Yesterday at 12:33 AM

Congrats on the Gary Oldman!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Wonder Con by HyperGeeky     Yesterday at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: bongzta Originally Posted By: gcliconYea, there was another artist I wanted to get a sketch from, but he wasn't there on Friday when doors opened or any other time when I walked by his table.

Im still in a
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Tulsa Comic Expo May 9th-11th by tigers comics     Yesterday at 12:20 AM

Tulsa Comic Expo May 9th-11th

Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center
6808 S. 107th E. Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74133

Tickets
Weekend Tickets are $40 for advance and $50 at the door.

Friday-$20 pre sell. At door
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: C2E2 Winter Soldier Hoodie by kapzilla     Yesterday at 12:01 AM

Hey buddy, I'll be at c2e2 and should be able to help out. Send a pm now
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Epic Illustrated, Saga, Deadpool 9.8, Drunk Orson Wells & More...Check it Ou by awakeintheashes     04/22/14 11:54 PM

$1 each + s&h

Amazing Spider-Man #297
NM

Amazing Spider-Man #334
NM

Amazing Spider-Man #338
NM-

Amazing Spider-Man #351
NM

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Who leaves feedback first? by rjpb     04/22/14 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: chaseman210I always wait until the buyer leaves me feedback. If they don't, then I don't. But I ALWAYS leave sellers feedback when I receive my items.

I generally don't leave feedback on books I have to return,
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Doom vs Archie Sale by Scturo     04/22/14 11:45 PM

Comics for Sale, Paypal only, free shipping (US Only, Canada must cover cost). Allow 5 -7 business days once payment is received. PMs ok, no HOSers or PLers.

Fantastic Four #23, $185

Archie's TV Laugh Out #1, $50
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Numismatic iPad Apps by GoldFinger1969     04/22/14 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Coin Maniac2The PCGS app is okay, I would rather use the Red Book though.

I don't know why both NGC and PCGS don't just default to the Grey Sheet. I know it's not perfect, but it's the most popular and most dea
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone See Draft Day? by The_Black_Hand     04/22/14 11:36 PM

Nope, that was Reindeer Games I saw. Never mind.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Difference between 9.6-9.8 by timern     04/22/14 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Losthmmm I wonder why all my 1 tick spine books come back 9.8's...

It really boils down to the total number of allowable flaws per grade. For instance a 10 is allowed a maximum of one imperceptib
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: COPRA by Michel Fiffe by murch     04/22/14 11:16 PM

It's not for sale quite yet. He should have them up on his Etsy store and out to subscribers / shops relatively soon, though.

#14 is a Wir story, and is one of my favourite of the run to this point.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SAGA from Image Comics by Sereol     04/22/14 11:15 PM

Well my prescreens all just shipped 63/90 made the cut. No 9.9/10.0's but i'm happy with that many 9.8's
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Fifty years ago, The NY Worlds Fair opened. by shadroch     04/22/14 11:12 PM

Not much left from the 64 Fair. The Unisphere and the NY Pavilion are about it. The carousel was restored a few years ago, and moved over by the NASA rockets, which are badly in need of a paint job.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Killjoys #1 CGC 9.8 SS Paul Pope Sketch by A$APJimmylinguini     04/22/14 10:57 PM

Did you know that the CGC Census only has three signature series copies of The Fabulous Lives of the Killjoys #1 Phantom Variant?

sketch - http://www.ebay.com/itm/141265305335?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l264
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AGGIEZ's feedback thread by bounty_coder     04/22/14 10:56 PM

Charles bought a nice Marvel Preview #4 from me raw. Came to a middle ground on grade and he offered to send additional cash if the grade came back from CGC as we negotiated on. It did, and he paid. Man of his word and great communication. It was
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: bounty_coder : Pour some Sugar on Me. by AGGIEZ     04/22/14 10:52 PM

BIG kudos to Aaron! Bought a high grade, high dollar book and it delivered! No worries dealing with this chap!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comics General's Movie Subforum by RockMyAmadeus     04/22/14 10:52 PM

Just watched "The Shining" for the first time, over the last couple of days.

Very dull.

The book, which I read two years ago or so, was spine chilling. I mean, leave the light on at night scary (and I'm never scared by books.)<
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show us your Our Army at War #83s! by sacentaur     04/22/14 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: bronzejonnySee any graded copies?

No, just those two raw copies.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM New Mutants 1 by Scturo     04/22/14 10:41 PM

8.0-8.5 with a pressing.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fox Comics Appreciation Thread! by lpsunburst     04/22/14 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: jbcomicboxNice run.....I always thought #20 was the tough one in the run to get. Just a matter of time now for you......jb

That 20 is VERY tough, anybody care to part with a spare one?
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: COMiCPALOOZA - Houston, TX - May 23rd to 26th by NIGHTCRAWLER     04/22/14 10:34 PM

Man it sucks I will be out of town this weekend.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: POCKET GUIDE TO CHINA - Milton Caniff U.S. military racist comic 1942 by *paull*     04/22/14 10:33 PM

FINAL DROP! REDUCED TO $119 postpaid to U.S. (add $3 for Canada).
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Green Arrow #1 CGC 9.8 by iceman399     04/22/14 10:33 PM

Good choice! Good luck!
Page 21 of 28 « First<1920212223>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
Yesterday at 08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
Yesterday at 03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
Yesterday at 11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Entire FLASH run - V2, V3 and V4
by DrewCollins
45 minutes 47 seconds ago
i, zombie 9.8 ($50 with under an hour)
by Symbiotic
Today at 07:51 AM
FS: Aparo (Knightfall), Gammill, Cockrum, Jimenez, Jurgens and others
by Gal Schwartz
Today at 02:00 AM
Walking Dead 24 CGC 9.8 Sale
by dead_clone
Today at 12:59 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.