Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: San Diego Comicfest - Report by thecollectron     Yesterday at 12:29 AM

The eclectic programming is San Diego Comic Fest's biggest attraction for me. They get comic book artists, writers, animators, science fiction authors, and movie special effects people. There was a 100th birthday celebration for Jerry Siegel with his
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by RockMyAmadeus     Yesterday at 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: awakeintheashes Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: awakeintheashes
Awakeintheashes sighting!

I know, right!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Vancouver Comic Show - Sun. October 26, 2014 by Fan Boy     Yesterday at 12:18 AM

...Or more little zombies roaming for their craving of more comic dealers?

Gonna be one fun day in that show next Sunday! Think I better be there early, I sensed something big going to happen.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Fantasy Football by wombat     Yesterday at 12:13 AM

Its been an odd season. So many top name players not doing well. I'm doing way better than I thought I was going to do given how bad I started.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Any reliable CGC 9.8 subscription service for new comics? by Meeklo     Yesterday at 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: BeachBum

May I ask what you think you are doing outside of the sales threads?
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Avengers #93, Top Cat #1, Magilla Gorilla #1 and more by alrioart     10/20/14 11:58 PM

Ok Avengers fans - I put a super-sweet copy from 1971 on FEEbay. Check it out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151448649540

I also have Top Cat #1, Magilla Gorilla #1, Showcase Presents (Enemy Ace), Flash, Superman and more.
See all my auctio
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by peterpark     10/20/14 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. Balls Originally Posted By: crassus Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsI'll take the 30¢ variant lot.

Many thanks!

I have lots of freebies this time around, so I'll make sure there's s
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Candidates for Inclusion in the HK So Called Dollar Reference Book posted by DrDarryl by dadams     10/20/14 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: DrDarrylIf you don't have the HK book you may visit the online reference at : http://www.so-calleddollars.com/

At the bottom of the introduction webpage are the SCD restrictions.

The DDE Appreciation
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: First Bane, Now Tom Hardy as APOCALYPSE? by MetalPSI     10/20/14 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: uclebenTom Hardy's a great actor, he could do a good job as Apocalypse. Better that some muscular wrestler that can't act.

If Marvel got Daniel Day-Lewis for a part, people would complain that Dwayne Johnson
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books by Ghost Town     10/20/14 11:29 PM

Nice, Darwin! You've had the magic touch with the square-bound Picture Frames.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bills Bargain Basement sale by shadroch     10/20/14 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: GatchamanWell, I did want some Iron Man.

Check back tomorrow. I should have more posted. some duplicates and maybe some new ones.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Legends 3 by Thecollector881     10/20/14 11:25 PM

want to buy DC Legends 3 in 9.6-9.8 if you have one you're willing to part with PM me
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Time to stop criticizing comic book artists? by MetalPSI     10/20/14 11:21 PM

Beginning reminded me of this....

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best DC Comics Month by Goldeneye     10/20/14 11:19 PM

Special thanks to Capt Todd on the assist for the Justice League photo of Adonis's piece
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: help in identifying please? by moneyhoney     10/20/14 11:17 PM

Thanks that looks much better!!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best NYCC 2014 by Goldeneye     10/20/14 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Catwomancomics Originally Posted By: kaholo1256I honestly thought it was going to be a Sabine Rich run with that Zatana.

It wasn't meant to be. the competition was really good.
That is alright a
Jump to new posts Re: $1.00 AUCTION* TALES OF SUSPENSE #69,71,72,81,82,83,85,86,87,88 ENDS 8PM MONDAY by comicartcom     10/20/14 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Norrin's lawyerOh man, yes a great bargain...I took too long getting the kids down

dastardly children!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb Batman New 52 Slabs for my registry set. by Torgaddon     10/20/14 11:13 PM

Up.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Sketch: JUSTICE LEAGUE by Goldeneye     10/20/14 11:11 PM

The challenge has been laid out.

In The Red Corner…

Owner: GODOFTHUNDER
Artist: Jose Jaro

Vs.

In The Blue Corner…

Owner: CapTodd
Artist(s): Paul Pelletier, Adelso Corona, Mark Spa
Jump to new posts Re: atlas hero book f.s. subby 37 by Norrin's lawyer     10/20/14 11:09 PM

great book!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Sketches: Bad Girls of Gotham Edition by Goldeneye     10/20/14 11:03 PM

The Challenge has been laid out the winner will advance to take on the Champ

Challenger 1

Owner: Goldeneye
Artist: Mickey Chaney

Vs.

Challenger 2

Owner: CaptTodd
Artist: L
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Warren Ellis monthly....Moon Knight! Whaaaat?! by whetteon     10/20/14 11:02 PM

Yeah, I'm giving it a couple more issues to see if this current story line wows me somehow.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Sears by Curry     10/20/14 10:58 PM

moneyhoney i suggest you slow it down a bit on the posting. The amount of new post by you is probably triple of mine. And most of your post can either be solved in the same post the question originated in or a 5 minute search on google. Please consid
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Sketches: Batman Edition by Goldeneye     10/20/14 10:58 PM

The challenge has been laid out.

Challenger #1

Owner: bcphillips119
Artist: Glebe brothers

Vs.

Challenger #2

Owner: Goldeneye
Artist: Jason Worthington

Vs.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have an forever people 1 raw 9.2 to 9.6 for sale? by DavidTheDavid     10/20/14 10:57 PM

Ya, NM range wool fetch a pretty penny right now.
Page 21 of 24 « First<1920212223>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
Today at 12:14 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
Yesterday at 11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
Ebay auctions ending Sunday 10/26...Copper/Moder
n Thanos registry set comics

by Skynwalker
57 minutes 39 seconds ago
***Wonder Woman #1 CGC 4.0 White Pages (1942)***
by jaja-mon12
Today at 02:55 PM
The 'Time to sell some books' Sale - featuring Raw, CGC and sets
by artistlost
Today at 02:28 PM
Marvel Family Comics #1 and FF 44 9.6
by Justin71287
Today at 02:16 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.