Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Ducks! by Duffman_Comics     Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Cyclops Originally Posted By: woowooPaid 6.00 for my first one in the early 80s. I just got this other day for 130.00 more .

I love these little things. Were these giveaways or something?

Cheer
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: dinesh_s kudos thread by artistlost     Yesterday at 08:18 AM

Fast payment! Thanks!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-15 Official MLB Hot Stove Season Thread by ComicConnoisseur     Yesterday at 08:05 AM

The price for 'Big Game' Shields continues to drop like falling knives, while Pablo Sandoval aka 'Kung Fu Panda' price continues to rise.
Memo to Red Sox management please avoid spending big bucks for 'Big Game' Shields.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Will book retain pedigree if pressed and resubbed??? by Grails     Yesterday at 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: bomber-bobYes, it will retain the pedigree title but is it really still a pedigree after it has been pressed ?

I would say so. If a Church book is pressed, signed or soaked in water, it is still a pedigre
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Featured Sketch Cover of the Week by GACollectibles     Yesterday at 06:51 AM

Corbyn Kern Buckaroo Banzai signed by Peter Weller!

What's in your Collection?
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Freedonia Funnyworks 1993 card set by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:45 AM

Oh, and the promo card as well.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Larryw7 Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8Saw the first.

That experience was enough to put me off the sequel.

The first was terrible, and the second wasn't any better...except for the Sur
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anime recommendations? by Mr 9.8     Yesterday at 04:39 AM

Robo-Geisha was
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Jet City Comicon in Tacoma, WA by Gatchaman     Yesterday at 03:29 AM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB New Mutants 87 9.9 by bighaley21     Yesterday at 03:16 AM

Still looking for this. I see GPA is around $2000. Id be willing to push that number.
Thanks
Bigs
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Tec 58 and Tec 66. Low grade 1.0-2.0 by Spidersense     Yesterday at 02:49 AM

Bump
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Death of Wolverine, NYX, Sex Criminals and more by Shadow Images     Yesterday at 02:39 AM

Dropped the price of a few books, I will keep the sale open till Sat evening then close it till I get back from my TDY. Will send out invoices to those who have picked books tomorrow. Thanks Lyle
Jump to new posts Re: Detective comics 35 by Hoarder     Yesterday at 02:38 AM

Thought I would bump this if anyone has a low grade tec 35! I really want one.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Just in time before Halloween - Goliath Spider discovered by Psithyrus     Yesterday at 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: shadrochThis spider wasn't just discovered. They are known, just not often encountered by white men.
Plenty of places in South America that non- natives still don't frequent.
On the other hand, you can pass a tra
Jump to new posts Re: wanted- ASM 361 9.6/9.8 raw by daniel1975     Yesterday at 01:57 AM

hey sorry columbia comics. i just saw ur post. sorry, i thought u forgot about me. sorry again.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Jupiter's Children by The Authority     Yesterday at 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: mikerb2223 Originally Posted By: Pete MarinoI love Quitely's art, but the man needs someone to keep him on task.

Based on when these comics come out, he does what? 2 pages a week?

He is known t
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Strange Tales 178 CGC 9.8 White pages Will pay above GPA by Thanos88     Yesterday at 12:52 AM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB Detective Comics 411 CGC 9.4-9.6 White Pages by Thanos88     Yesterday at 12:51 AM

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday show in Detroit coming in November by catrick339     Yesterday at 12:49 AM

Bumparino, November is coming up fast.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Batman 227, House of Secrets 92, Tomb of Terror 15, & Black Cat Mystery 50 by Mayor Mccheese     Yesterday at 12:23 AM

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Amazing Spider-Man CGC SS by Romita Sr. by Shark     Yesterday at 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: seanfinghGreat book, Mike.

Thanks Sean.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bunkys GA SA BA raw new list of 87 beauties ! by Bunky Junior     Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Wally's ComicsWhat a killer thread Junior!

Thank you!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread by nriccijr     Yesterday at 12:07 AM

Beautiful Talbot Peas!!!....congrats!!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB the following 9.8's by reggiesf     10/21/14 11:31 PM

bump
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Small thread, Giant-size X-men #1, FF#67 etc by Real Elijah Snow     10/21/14 11:31 PM

Anyone want adam warlock or Jimmy olsen?
Page 21 of 24 « First<1920212223>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
New coins added to website, more to come this weekend
by stldanceartist
03:02 PM
eBay, 99c starting 10/23: nice 1600s/1700s "holey" silver coins + some fossils
by lordmarcovan
01:08 PM
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
12:14 PM
Huge Currency Auction This Saturday Oct. 25th
by EastCoastCurrency
01:16 AM
Comics Marketplace
6 walking dead CGC 9.8 books
by Jking3437
X men # 94 CGC 6.0 WHITE PAGER
by Jking3437
$1.00 AUCTION - SUPERMAN #43 - ENDS 6PM PST FRIDAY
by comicartcom
Zenescope CGC Books & Special Edition Trades & Hardcovers! Ends 10/26/2014!
by WalkinWillie
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.