Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts James Jean Batgirl for Sale by furthur     Yesterday at 01:40 PM

I don't sell a lot of stuff, but making room for a new addition. This Batgirl cover prelim is one I got directly from James Jean and comes with an A/P 1 of 1 color print of the cover. It also has lots of additional concept sketches on it so there is
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Eric P. Newman biography by Zebo     Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Obliviously you are being targeted/groomed for bigger things to come then. Just kidding. Looks like an excellent book.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Superman rights by woowoo     Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Just read this.

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2016/02/appeals-court-upholds-warner-bros-superman-rights/
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: KEY DC, HTF ROMANCE, CLASSIC COVERS & more! by Roger66     Yesterday at 01:18 PM

Each comic in this thread is available at a best offer with trades welcome.

Some of these books are classic hard to find copies with others being scarce in grade.

thank you
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Niue coins by collectioncoin     Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Hello Alison
Please creating set

SPAIN 2 EUROS 1999-TO DATE MINT STATE

Regards Enric
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by comix4fun     Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: MustEatBrainsI have no sympathy or empathy for the "buyer" on this one. If you can read the PM (and know the buyer will see it as being read) it only takes 2 seconds to tap out a reply with a "ok" "done deal".

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Deadpool Books On the Ol' Ebay! by SideOrderOfBrains     Yesterday at 01:14 PM

The following are ending very soon..

Deadpool Sketch by Humberto Ramos CGC SS 9.6

Deadpool Sketch by Skottie Young CGC SS 9.8

New Mutants #98 signed by Rob Liefeld SS GCG 9.4
[/
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Greatest American Rock Band? by IntoAnother     Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: IntoAnother Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: IntoAnother How well known the bands songs are was mentioned y
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB HULK # 212,#214 35 CENT VARIANT'S by paul747     Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Thanks Greg I will look !
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Strangest or poorest shipping packaging you have seen? by fullerjason     Yesterday at 01:05 PM

I bought a CGC 9.6 Spawn book off eBay. No cardboard or additional protection but I paid $6 to $7 shipping. I am pretty sure it was used as home plate in a USPS warehouse wiffleball game. Needless to say the CGC case was cracked.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: IS THIS TOMORROW? by Badger     Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Very cool book! Congratulations on being one the few people on earth who had a relative send some comics that actually turned out be more than some waterlogged 70's Casper the Friendly Ghosts!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Original art image by alxjhnsn     Yesterday at 01:01 PM

FWIW, I bought an HP Officejet 7612 for $179.99 from Office Depot just before Christmas. It scans 11x17 and prints 13x19.

I just checked Google and they report that its available for that price at BestBuy now.

I really like it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by kimik     Yesterday at 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By: delekkerste
 Originally Posted By: tth2Just occurred to me that Monday is a holiday. Will investors be willing to sit in long positions over the long weekend?

Will they be willing to sit on short pos
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Monopoly token say about you? by chrisco37     Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr.McknowitallI have never played monopoly. I have seen the game of course, and I remember asking my parents for the game once, when I was a child. Like so many other things children don't receive from parents, it never ha
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: A few sales - Asrar, Booth, Artgerm, Portacio, Bagley by eewwnuk     Yesterday at 12:55 PM

*bump*
Jump to new posts New Mutants 87 CGC 9.8 WP by JOEY GUNZ     Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Paying $395 delivered each. Hoping for little to no miswrap.

Thanks all

Joe
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Handful of modern X-variants by Doktor     Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Added 2 more books to the want list. Trying to knock out some complete runs.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rainmaker's Kudos by Hulksdaddy1     Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Wesley picked up a sweet NM98 9.8 from me. Fast pay, great communication, a pleasure to deal with. Definitely hope to do business with him again, one of the good ones!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay case should i fight or should i pay? by Gaard     Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Did he happen to say why he waited so long to go to the post office?
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 (5/5/17) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 12:38 PM

James Gunn Seemingly Talks Up Casting 'Mantis' Actress In GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: VOL 2

Quote:“Tyler Bates is back to do the score for Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2,” James Gunn said of the composer who scored the original movie.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff Weaver, Bernie Sanders, and the Lost Valley Collection... by DavidMerryweather     Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Gatsby77 Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: ciorac Originally Posted By: adamstrange2.5

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=750&lotNo=397&ic4=OtherResults-SampleItem-071515 <
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (2016) by Darjis_Aaron     Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: Darjis_AaronI think Routh is going to turn into the next Keanu Reeves. By that, I mean, one of the nicest guys around so will get work based on that but terrible actor. Also explains why
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by GLCBrad     Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: GLCBrad Originally Posted By: GLCBradStandard Submission:

Received 2/8

Verified 2/9

MFT Submission:

Received 1/25

Verified 1/26

Scheduled for Gra
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Complete Comic Lot (300+) - DFW by delorean1981     Yesterday at 12:11 PM

I'm listing my entire comic lot (300+) as I have bills needing to be paid. I'm asking $1000 and will meet and deliver free anywhere in the DFW Metroplex. Shipping anywhere else will have to be calculated as it will be several boxes.

I will
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Most Recent Acquisition by SkyMan     Yesterday at 12:05 PM

Lovely Newps everyone!

Some sweet looking Franklins Danye!

Great looking IHC Bob!
Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FSH: Talers and Ancients
by Zo444
FSE: $0.99 No Reserve Huge GRADED Morgan collection - CHERRY PICK, STEAL THESE!
by McMac
01:31 PM
Bryce Brown Numismatic Literature Mail Bid Sale closes March 5, 2016
by preturb
09:37 AM
FS: 1963-D Franklin. Crazy toning. Added 1963 Cameo Proof Franklin.
by agentjim007
09:15 AM
Comics Marketplace
The CDaBruce Copper and Modern Explosion
by CDaBruce
Ebay Ending Sunday 14th .99 Starts Silver Etc...... MAKEANOFFERCOMICS
by JB123
Fight Club 2 #1 Chicago Comics Variant signed by Chuck Palahniuk (11 copies)
by archiefan
07:30 PM
X-Men 40 CGC 7.5 First Marvel Frankenstein and Origin Cyclops $100 shipped
by KryptoMayor
07:09 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.