Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Heartwarming Pictures & News Stories Thread by IntoAnother     Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Orlando Hospitals Will Not Bill Survivors Of Pulse Nighclub Shooting
August 25, 2016

The Orlando hospitals that treated victims from the Pulse Nightclub shooting will not be billing any of the survivors. "Orlando Health has not sent a
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas Fan Days -- October 14-16, 2016 by Kevin Boyd     Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Thanks! It's been a full day today of calls and emails, and we're just midway.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Summer Olympics by namisgr     Yesterday at 01:24 PM

The dude just ended his young adult life of continuous, spartan athletic training. Cut him some slack.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Graphic Story Magazine # 13 [1971] Fanzine Fine Metzger Severin Berry Wolverton by ericjmz     Yesterday at 01:17 PM

Graphic Story Magazine # 13 [1971] Fanzine Fine Metzger Severin Berry Wolverton

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201654488742?

Literary Great-Read comics on the CHEAP
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Wonder Woman all the Time thread by Knightsofold     Yesterday at 01:14 PM

SEQUENTIAL group shot!

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Photos, Photos, Photos as far as the eye can see. by Lucky Baru     Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by jgallo     Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: KirbyJackBut if you are a cover fiend, that 30 is a great one!

Great cover but not a Batman cover that is what he means....

James G
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: CAC submission by coinman_23885     Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: jom Originally Posted By: Hard Times Originally Posted By: Nutmeg Coin

For example on the $10 Indian, PCGS graded it AU50, I thought it could get a gold bean, but JA saw a small scratch, though I am p
Jump to new posts Re: GS XMen 1 NG CGC Coverless w/Repo Cover $175 OBO/Batman 428 9.4 CGC $85 OBO by guldanaaron     Yesterday at 01:06 PM

Extra 10% off for board members
Jump to new posts Re: FF #49 & #50 $55 OBO Each, Superman #12 (1941) $85 OBO, Avengers #80 $45 OBO by guldanaaron     Yesterday at 01:05 PM

Extra 10% off for board members
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Dell'Otto! by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: isiTrue Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: isiTrue Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: Candletric Originally Posted By: LoneTreeAny guesses how high this wi
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Batman new 52 TPBs #1-8 by g-man     Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: bcphillips119I have hardcovers 1-4 still sealed...

now need 5-8
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping NEXT week... August 31, 2016 Advance Lists by punksdropdirtysrh     Yesterday at 12:28 PM

FUTURE QUEST #4
IMAGE PLUS #5
DEADPOOL V GAMBIT #4

HILLBILLY #3
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: monstermonkey79's "i hope you don't feel ripped off" thread by ridersrohan     Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Great SDCC sale. Wonderful board member!!!!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Kids walk into a bank #1 Day of Release launch signing by Dork Buzz     Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Rich_HennAnyone who pre-ordered and did not receive their copies, please LMK via PM

Anyone looking to purchase, I still have a few left

Price on
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: CONTACT INFO FOR GLYNIS OLIVER (WEIN) - "FINDER'S FEE" PAID by Nexus     Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: r100comics

Now offering $25 "finder's fee" for the first person to PM me with the details.

Me: If you're trying to contact her to buy color guides, she sold them years ago. Someone I kno
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's 2016 schedule, taking subs LONDON, GLakes, DCAwesome, HEROES, SDCC, etc. by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 12:04 PM

last call for BALTIMORE COMICON----still taking subs, and need all books in hand no later than one week from today (Friday, Sept. 2nd)

Great guest list including

Adam Hughes, Walt & Louise Simonson, Joe Giella, Kevin Eastman, E
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade CGC keys for sale. by Revat     Yesterday at 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Ltpink2002 Originally Posted By: Straw-Man Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: BobbyuscAmazing how the SC hasn't sold. Not an easy book to find in higher grade. I hope it finds a new
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: GA Horror Keys by mrmyst     Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: GregdJust got weird tales from the future 2, 7,8 , and maybe 3. Also Thing! 8. Forgot to put them on the above list but getting closer to my goal!

Did you get high grade examples of those?
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread by joeypost     Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Going to list some moderns over the weekend (tonight as well).

New Teen Titans 44 in 9.8 (4 copies)
New Teen Titans 44 in 9.6 (5 copies)
NYX 3 in 9.8
Batman Adventures 12 in 9.2
Moon Knight 1 in 9.8
New Mutants 98
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Appreciation Thread by maraxusofkeld     Yesterday at 11:54 AM

I hate when they end series at non milestone numbers when they are close to it, couldn't they shoot for 150 issue!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Kids Walk into a Bank - mini series by Jonnywadd     Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: deadlegThat's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what's the number on your big apple edition? I have 101.

I've had a few, but this one is # 87
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Cincinnati Comic Expo 9/23-- ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS---STAN LEE, LIEFELD, + MORE! by NYComics     Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: snownadoIs there a deadline?

The deadline to mail us your books is the Monday before the Show so 9/19
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: A bunch of 1st Legions and 1 Beats2Solo Headphones by Revat     Yesterday at 11:41 AM

bump city
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: CGC and the New Case by Dark Prime 0     Yesterday at 11:30 AM

i'll point this out even though it has nothing to do with what your talking about

2nd+ prints don't count towards a run if you don't care about them

once i have the uncanny x-men run i'll be done, i don't consider the 2nd+ print
Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Wanted NGC MS67 Roosevelt Toners
by erwindoc
09:03 AM
1951 Franklin Half Dollar~PCGS MS66 PLUS!~Nuclear Rainbow Toning~Trueview~
by Danye West
12:07 AM
FSH: 1852-O gold $1 PCGS xf45 $325
by BAJJERFAN
09:24 AM
eBay: RARE Toho Planning, Inc Japanese Current Coin Album #201 w/80 coins
by stldanceartist
08/25/16 08:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
Y The Last Man 9.6 Old Label
by dissident3
CGC 9.0 Strange Tales 110 CGC 9.0 Aquaman 29
by Timeless icons
09:11 PM
Locke & Key #1 NM- (1st print) $125 shipped US
by paperheart
08:46 PM
Eternal Warrior #4 CGC 9.8 & Outcast #1 First Print CGC 9.8
by John Campbell
08:09 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 8 queries. Zlib compression enabled.