Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HACK SLASH LOT / VARIOUS OTHERS by nicka     Yesterday at 09:37 AM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Posters Donna Troy, Dynamic Forces, Manara X-men REDUCED by Shrevvy     Yesterday at 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: sergex the lot of 26 promo posters for $10.

Sold!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM:X-Men 132 by baron von slabb     Yesterday at 09:25 AM

Bought one of these off the racks back in the day...

Back cover looks great! Very white, except some yellowing upper right corner and in places around the edges. Small bindery tears, rust on the bottom staple?.

Front cover sho
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazing Spiderman #55 by baron von slabb     Yesterday at 09:16 AM

Classic giant Doc Ock cover!

As for the grade, hard for me to tell, with the edges not fully showing. Given the water damage to the back, the brownish paper, and possible circular insect bite on the back, I would grade this a 3.0 for my c
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 377 B&W? by Mangbus     Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Here is more background from a previous post in a IH377 3rd print thread ....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7552271#Post7552271
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Mind Mgmt by revivedrevival     Yesterday at 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By: jjeaniusThis book deserves so many more readers. Seriously. In 10 years, this will be a legendary work that was largely overlooked at the time. Write that down, Timmy.

+1
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Signature Thread by SatansProdigy     Yesterday at 08:55 AM

Stephen Platt

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: ASM 300 by Chillax23     Yesterday at 08:53 AM

Looking for a CGC 9.6 blue label copy of Amazing Spider-Man 300 - must have White pages. Since this book is plentiful I would like something with good centring.

Please PM what you have including scans and price (not looking to spend more
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sales Thread to Support Micro-Preemie Families - NTT 2 9.8 TTT 44 9.8 + by Nikelspot     Yesterday at 08:47 AM

All the paypal contributions have been put into the Pierce's Project Fund: http://phf.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?pg=fund&fr_id=1080&pxfid=1100

For a total of $1950. Many thanks again to everyone!

The Avengers lot and Batm
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: eBay Bucks promotion - 4X Bucks on $150+ purchases - what did you get? by coinman_23885     Yesterday at 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By: yonico Originally Posted By: AcesKings  Quote: P.S since you linked to the 1835 thread..

I don't know why, but I just recalled that post and the opening statement of not collecting them and then stati
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: New Art Sale: RIBIC, SAMNEE, ALBUQUERQUE, FABLES, BATMAN, GUARDIANS & lots more by Vincent_VP     Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: WinterSoldier1. SKINNER SWEET by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE, 11x17" art board, $350USD

Albuquerque sold!
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: I'm getting married. by okbustchaser     Yesterday at 08:39 AM

Thanks, everyone.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Raw & CGC: Gold, Atomic, Silver, Bronze, Copper & Modern & MORE! by WalkinWillie     Yesterday at 08:31 AM

Walkin' Willie's Comix has some nice items on eBay right now - Click this link for more details!

>>>> Auctions Ending Sunday, 8/31/2014 <<<<

The Rifleman #3 - VG/F!

Gorgo #18 - Charlton Science
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by epowe10097     Yesterday at 08:29 AM

I too am waiting (40 or so days) for a clock. He told me he was having personal issues with a friend and does check in from time to time. The long stretches of no communication is the worse part of dealings with him. My clock is a custom job so I can
Jump to new posts Re: Micronauts (1979) #1 CGC 9.8 by Tony Edwards     Yesterday at 08:23 AM

I'd consider either, Rich.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: show us your pennsylvania copies! by Timely     Yesterday at 08:21 AM

In the spirit....

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help from Boardies living in Chicago or Vermont by Mangbus     Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Got what I need from two of the locations, anyone in Vermont or Chicago?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Iron Man lot FS 246 Books by CBass     Yesterday at 08:04 AM

Would you be willing to sell 219 by itself? I'm looking for a high grade copy
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mak104u2 kudos thread by Eclipse     Yesterday at 07:49 AM

Just bought a nice FF 52 off Matt. Deal went great and I received my book within a 2 days. A pleasure to do business with.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Archie 1 CLUB by gadzukes     Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Nice copies Cyclegirl.

I updated the club census with your books.

You share the highest grade on all 3 of your books.

My question...... when do we get to see your Archie 1?
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Iron Man 55 CGC 9.8 by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 07:35 AM

Originally Posted By: strummer2I have this one available for sale:

Iron Man #55 Starlin Thanos CGC 9.6 HIGH INVESTMENT GRADE "White Pages Beautiful" Book: 100 percent original Iron Man 55 Written by Starlin Great book start of his ow
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Zap Comix 0 [3rd] Crumb & Mother's Oats #1 [1st print] a FN- Underground 2-F by ericjmz     Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Another Uncommon Underground Comix 2_fer...

Zap Comix 0 [3rd] Crumb & Mother's Oats #1 [1st print] a FN- Underground 2-F
........................................................................................................
htt
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Image #1's and others (Manifest Destiny, Pretty Deadly, Black Science etc) by dmwhiteman     Yesterday at 07:32 AM

MANIFEST DESTINY #1 first print NM/NM-
$20 (seems to be a $25-$30 book on ebay)

at 25% off!
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Batman: Harley Quinn #1 (1999) by CBass     Yesterday at 07:27 AM

I've seen a few 9.8's with a very slight...and i mean VERY slight reading crease. Yours seems to go almost the entire length of the book....also, looks like you have a dog ear on the bottom rear corner.

I'm gonna say 9.4....with a good ch
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STRANGE TALES #110 Club! by Skhambati     Yesterday at 07:20 AM

Also ds169 9.8 $5000, 9.6 $2500, 9.4 $1200
Your thoughts?
Page 16 of 26 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1995-S Civil War Commomorative Dollar PCGS PF-69DCAM & More!
by 123cents
10:30 PM
Auction Catalog Labor Day Sale 40 % off !
by RichH
03:12 PM
FSH - GIANT 44x20 inch prints of 1896 $1 & $5 Silver Certificates! +2 more!
by Paul S
11:54 AM
top pop coins for sale all reasonable offers accepted
by wmfielding
10:15 AM
Comics Marketplace
ATOM #7 CGC 9.2 OWW - 1ST HAWKMAN CROSS-OVER.
by r100comics
04:39 AM
Bropunzel on ComicLink
by DavidTheDavid
02:22 AM
Comics On Ebay
by jefferey328311
02:11 AM
Fresh SS slabs, Swamp Thing, X-Men, Hulk HoS
by reptilekingdie
01:11 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.