Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: JUGHEAD #1 - Chip Zdarksy and Erica Henderson by Awax     Yesterday at 02:38 PM

I'm in
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: I just purchased a huge lot of comics... by Mayor006     Yesterday at 02:31 PM

I'd settle for thousands. Really!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB BOOSTER GOLD 1 FUTURES END 3D and regular CGC 9.8 by Johnny U     Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Centaur Comics by Forbush-Man     Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Originally Posted By: G.A.torAdded 10 needed centaurs to my collection today. 1 more in route. 5
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New version of FireFox SUCKS! by slym2none     Yesterday at 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: JazzManLet me help a brutha out....

<a href="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+import+bookmarks+from+firefox+to+google+chrome">Google Search</a>

Again, it was more about me not even thinking it
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Superman #80 & #81 CGC 9.8 (1993) by Dexter85     Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Looking for 9.8 graded blue slabs of these issues. PM me if you're interested in selling. Cover photos shown below for reference.

Thanks!

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: New Teen Titans 1, Captain America 168, Batman Adventures Coloring Book by hermster     Yesterday at 01:50 PM

30% off remaining books
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Featured Sketch Cover of the Week by A-DONIS     Yesterday at 01:36 PM

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Greg Reece Comics Batman #1 CGC 4.5 at Heritage/ Detective Comics #31 listed by gregreece     Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Hi All,

We don't normally send out a newsletter to highlight just 2 books but we think you'll agree an exception is in order today.

First up is Batman #1 CGC 4.5 CR/OW ending at Heritage Auctions tomorrow (12:00PM EST):
<
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Storage unit filled with more than 2000 very high quality magazines... by wpbooks     Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: zandorf

Also can someone direct me to a dealer or two or three who might be interested in purchasing them?

Thank you for your time.

http://themagazinesf.com/THE_MAGAZINE/Welcome.html
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Star Wars Comics history - Some interesting info by retrothecollector     Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Bro that's amazing, thanks for sharing Mark.

and bluehorse go troll another thread BRO
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: JONNY QUEST directed Robert Rodriguez by Bosco685     Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: DavenportJonny Quest begs to be done in 100% CG or stop motion. Right in there with the Lego movies, Minions and the like. An all ages monster hit.

Still love that stop-motion production. Talk ab
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tempus Fugit Feedback thread by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 12:33 PM

John bought an X-Men 1 and Avengers 1 off me and was awesome to deal with. Super fast payment, great communication, and def a cool guy. Thanks!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts CLOSED by Darjis_Aaron     Yesterday at 12:31 PM

$400 + shipping OBO

INCLUDED IN THIS LOT:

SPIDER-MAN #1 (REGULAR COVER) CGC GRADED 9.2
SPIDER-MAN #1 (POLYBAGGED COVER) CGC GRADED 8.0
SPIDER-MAN #1 (PLATINUM COVER) CGC GRADED 9.2
SPIDER-MAN #1 (POLYBAGGED SILVE
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #47 Classic Cover & Story by Westy Steve     Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Sold to Rainmaker
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The most Rare and expensive Variants? by CopperAgeKids     Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: kapzillaThe venom lethal protector black, miracleman 3d in 2d, batman 608 rrp, and superman/batman 4 German all come to mind as very high dollar, rare variants. Recalled comics is a nice site to keep track of a lot of thes
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Anyone attending/facilitating at Hastings Entertainment's EP!C EXPO in Amarillo? by Every Day A Story     Yesterday at 12:16 PM

http://www.epicexpocon.com/guests
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Art FS by simplyrob     Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Ramos available again.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: n2wdw's comic book room by Hibou     Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Congratulations on the bookend 9.8s for your MT98 and 99... great looking copy on that 121 and your ASM31 looks terrific as well!

I really like the cover of that issue and it's starting to climb a little.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts The Sale Continues - CAF by dchiscon     Yesterday at 12:04 PM

I am now taking offers on my head/torso sketch book. Please PM or email me through CAF - I am looking to sell the book as a whole book. I am not looking to break it up.

Sketch book contains

2 Jim Cheung - Head sketches
2 Hu
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts ComicConnect Summer Special Auction: Original Art! by ComicConnect     Yesterday at 11:55 AM

ART LOTS ON COMICCONNECT ENDING NEXT WEEK!

->FEEL LEFT OUT? DOWNLOAD OUR FREE CATALOG!<-

->ALEX ROSS, BROTHER'S HILDEBRANDT, AND MORE!<-

]

$$ WHAT YOU BID IS WHAT YOU PAY
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts PCGS/NGC graded Modern Gold Eagles for just $80 over melt shipped by jimineez     Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Your Choice of PCGS or NGC, both are 20th anniversary West Point Mint Burnished Coins!
Right now just $1,267 each

I have the pictured MS70 half ouncer at $675 too.

IMG_7333 (Large) by [email=mailto:https://www.flickr.
Jump to new posts Re: AF 15 0.5 Blue Label by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Adding 3 books
ASM 152 CGC 9.0 Off White Pages
ASM 175 CGC 9.2 Off White Pages
ASM 187 CGC 9.2 White Pages
Take all 3 shipped for $120.00 for North America.
or individually:
152 $30.00
175 $47.00
187 $35.00
Ask PMG
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Question by Jennifer F.     Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Good morning,

Thank you for your post. You can send your notes to us at:

PMG
PO Box 4755
Sarasota, FL 34230

or if you need a physical street address you can send them to:

PMG
5501 Communica
Jump to new posts Re: 40 SLABS by aelelarkin     Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Still 35 beautiful books remaining!
Page 16 of 21 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
EBAY: NICE COLLECTION OF NGC/PCGS HIGH GRADE TOP POP JEFFERSON NICKELS MANY FS'S
by Official Coins
08:54 PM
PCGS/NGC graded Modern Gold Eagles for just $80 over melt shipped
by jimineez
11:51 AM
NETHERLAND INDIES BANKNOTES
by Mika
05:44 AM
1907 M MS61 and 1912 M AU55 NGC Sovereigns for sale
by Zebo
05/25/15 08:04 PM
Comics Marketplace
SLABAPALOOZA - COPPER/MODERN EDITION HIGH GRADE KEY SLABS
by jsilverjanet
DC SuperVIllains Artist Proofs by Frank Kadar on Ebay
by FAKadar
06:45 PM
SLABAPALOOZA - SILVER/BRONZE EDITION HIGH GRADE MID GRADE AND LOW GRADE SLABS
by jsilverjanet
06:40 PM
Amazing Spiderman 678 Venom variant
by CostasA
06:38 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.029 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.