Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Metal Men collecting thread! by Hepcat     Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: BobaI"ll try to scan and post the others when time permits.

So...?

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Sgt Fury 85 by tjanse     Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Back cover 4 small creases
Front lower left small crease
I'm going to go with a 9.2

I don't know if on the back center if that's dirty area or staining?
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STRANGE TALES #110 Club! by Dark Knight     Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Ill be in the club next week...
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone have Doc Dave Winiewicz's email? by CollectingFool     Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Check for PM.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ive lost ALL confidence in CGC graded books - UPDATE 3-30 by Jaylam     Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Internal defects can be grade killers for otherwise fantastic looking books as they appear in the slab. You can find in grader notes concerning the internal pages of an 8.5 that looks like a 9.4 such things as "1 inch tear on two pages" or 4" crease
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas Comicon -- May 16-18, 2014 by JorgeRR96     Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Funny thing...it was supposed to be announced next tuesday but once again Fan Expo f-ed up and they had to announce it yesterday, and it was Gina Torres.

I still don't see how the event is6x bigger...kinda disappointed at Fan Expo this tim
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Emerald City Comic Con by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Long overdue but here we goooooo....

Challenger 1…

Owner: kaholo1256
Artist: Jose Varese colors by Sabine Rich

VS

Challenger 2…

Owner: HCE
Artist: Artist: Jay Anacleto
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman New 52 by mwande     Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: hulksmashdaveI was really starting to get bored with Batman until issue 30. I felt like Zero Year was just dragging on. However, issue 30 pulled me back in. It's an original idea (as far as I know) and I like the direction
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman Family Collecting Thread! by alecholland     Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Here are a couple lower grade Lois Lane books I picked up a while back when my LCS was having a buy one get one free sale.

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SA & BA Superboy/Legion of Super-Heroes Lots - Adams, Wood, Giffen Art - 1962 by JuliusSeizure     Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: faster friendsThe Legion is one of DC's most popular franchises. How about some Marvel die hard give it a shot?

What do you have to lose? This lot is dirt cheap.

Seriously, some great comics here. I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: And the new high dollar $$$$ collectible is... by oakman29     Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Wally's Comics SNEAKERS????!!!!!

Not like crazies who buy old paper goods for extremely high prices pfffft.Shoe whores.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Sketch: Ghost Rider Edition Poll on Page 23 by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 10:16 PM

The challenge has been laid out.

In The Challenger…

Owner: Worldsbestcomics
Artist: Clayton Crain

Vs.

The Champ…

Owner: Ultramanking
Artist: Gab Dell'otto

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Flash #139 by tjanse     Yesterday at 10:16 PM

3.0 first thought
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Best of the Best Sketches: Fight Scene Edition by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 10:12 PM

In The Challenger…

Owner: meshuggah
Artist: Edgar Tadeo

Vs.

The Champ…

Owner: Worldsbestcomics
Artist: Edgar Tadeo

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: **WTB CGC Graded Marvels (AST TALES 25, MTU 65, SPEC SPM 64) DC (SA 190) + RAWS! by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 10:09 PM

I just listed a 9.6 SS in the GA/SA/BA forum.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Sketches: X-Men Team Edition by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Man have I been slacking.... Alright well let's get back on track before heading out to the North Texas show tomorrow.

In The Challenger…

Owner: HCE
Artist: Daniel Govar

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS by frostking70     Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Nicole,

Please add the following sets to the list (below each title are the issue numbers and CGC numbers that I have, but would like the full set created, please):

Marvel Universe vs Wolverine (2011)
# CGC Number
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Alicia Keys and Macho Man Randy Slabbage by kapzilla     Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: timesthepainBest thread title ever........

Agreed, "Macho Man Randy Slabbage" had me
Jump to new posts Re: NOW 20% OFF>>>>>> Four CGC Graded books, Action, Lois Lane, DD by nochips     Yesterday at 09:52 PM

TAKE 20% OFF ALL PRICES!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Scalped #1 F/VF & VF, DMZ #1-3, Invincible #110 NM -SOLD/CLOSED by spreads     Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Arg. I'm looking for both Scalped #1, and DMZ#1...
Jump to new posts Re: New thead of hotness with a discount. by bubbagump     Yesterday at 09:46 PM

1012 $70 less 10%

Take it
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by kagenish     Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: kagenishi also like this this respond
"The thing I was surprised about in response to Superman was how everyone clings to the Christopher Reeve version of Superman, you know? How t
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Certified US Coins on my eBay Store (updated 4/18) by Nolawyer     Yesterday at 09:24 PM

ttt
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Some concepts for ANA show improvements by sc7000     Yesterday at 09:19 PM

For the Ana Shows how about Free admission like they had in the past but guess they dont to use it as a perk for members they have, or for those who pay should have admission good for all days of the show and how about door prizes or does that cheape
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by kagenish     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Brian48 Originally Posted By: kagenishthis is one of the statue that i want

And she is well worth it. Favorite statue in my admittedly small collection. lucky
all the LCS are sold out of
Page 16 of 24 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB- 1 real sweet PL Morgan. 1k budget
by KeeNoooo
Peripheral coins from my collection for sale (US and elsewhere)
by shirohniichan
09:19 PM
Walkers & Early Roosies for sale before hitting Ebay
by RWW
11:20 AM
eBay: 5 oz ATB NGC graded, MS70 ASE, ending tomorrow night
by stldanceartist
12:53 PM
Comics Marketplace
Trades, Variants, Hellboy in Mexico multi Lot
by Shrevvy
Nice ASM #122 Raw For Sale
by Jonahmeh
2 Very Rare BA Signed Portfolios, Frazetta and Barry Windsor Smith!!
by comix4fun
10:21 PM
Sgt Fury lot FS 68 Issues
by MADSPORTS
08:48 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.