Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Everything's Archie - Silver age all Archie comics! by tricolorbrian     Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: 143ksk

Wow...much nicer than my copy...
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Break it out or not ? by Kurtdog     Yesterday at 12:08 PM

From D.O.A. (1950)...

* Angelo. Angelo! Oh, Angelo. Do you remember taking this picture of George Reynolds?

** I take so many pictures I canít remember them all.

* This gentleman is a friend of his who would like his
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Request an NGC Registry Set - Maundy Type Sets by Ali E.     Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Greysoldier, thanks for the request. We will look into this and get back to you.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts "Cool Books" & Not-so-Cool Cheap Books - Spider-Man, Newsstands, Conan & More by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Here is a recap of what's still available

Graded Books:
Amazing Spider-Man #361 Newsstand, CGC 9.8 White Pages - $185
Web of Spider-Man #118 (Second Print/Toy Biz Promo Reprint), CGC 9.4 White Pages - $85
Justice League 23.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Buying Scarce Numismatic Books and Catalogs (Colonial-1933) by coinman_23885     Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Here is a link to Broadstruck's BST thread on the PCGS Forums:

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=923294
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 market direction by Hamlet     Yesterday at 11:33 AM

Yeah, I really think people are expecting rates to rise a lot sooner and faster than they actually will.

I don't think the Fed is going to raise rates until they see some real inflation (say 3-4% or so), or they see wages rising quickly.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC pic only page by originalisbest     Yesterday at 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: woowooWhat was done to get a .5 upgrade? CC/Metro resub it?Does not seem fair to get .5 and page Q upgrade someone did something to the pags you think.

Highly doubtful. Page quality designations are rarely cons
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Certification Verification Photos by Ali E.     Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Mainer020648,
Thanks for the question. Images you may see on the NGC Coin web site are those that are taken here when a coin is sent in to us for grading. Those images are taken for security and verification purposes only. They are not for p
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Celeb SS Books by TomG     Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Looking to add to my collection. Please pm me details and pricing.
I'm looking for interesting sigs whether rare individual sigs or group sig books. Ie Paul Rudd on Antman with Michael Douglas, etc.

Thanks!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: when can you call the mint order line to buy the gold kennedy's?? by sparky1x     Yesterday at 10:55 AM

http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProdschedView?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Variants- G.I. Joe, TMNT & more by Zanziber     Yesterday at 10:51 AM

These are still available.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Goodbye FUELMAN by The_Black_Hand     Yesterday at 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonThis coming Friday, August 1st in solidarity to the name change, and to all who wish to or have have already changed their moniker...I nominate this day to be "Wear your underwear backwards day!"

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Connecticut ComicCONN - August 15 - 17 - Arena Sized! by stitchem05     Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Just over two weeks away!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Slabs! Veng of Bane 3rd, Cap 1, NYX 3, WD, and lots more by Garlanda     Yesterday at 10:41 AM

First sale to Diamonddave!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HACK SLASH LOT / VARIOUS OTHERS by nicka     Yesterday at 10:40 AM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman New 52 by mwande     Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: ebtorresThe "one per store" says "DEMO" on it where the price should be. It's the only Mad cover.

Strangely, CGC doesn't appear to differentiate between the regular variant and the demo... I subbed one and the "
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: So what do you look like ?? by Not*Sure*     Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Actually they are all celebrating their 60th birthdays. It is their reunion celebrating the year all the classmates turn 60. I am no where near 6-0..LOL so I mainly hung out and gloated inside "Oh yeah I am the youngest one here *dance*dance* they
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I both curse and praise God by Crazy_Horse     Yesterday at 10:33 AM

She sounds like one if the Chipmunks. "Christmas Christmas time is here......."
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sandman Overture by Point Five     Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Bump for this ancient thread, because

#3 is out today!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: ENTER YOUR BOOKS in The PGM CLASSIX GRADING TOURNAMENTS STARTING AUGUST 2014 by timern     Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: DR.XSo your using CGC's forum to plug your forum?
Not really. We didn't get enough interest in the CGC forum for CGC submissions and since we can't use other third party grading company submissions on this forum it w
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: THE WALKING DEAD #127 B&W VARIANT COVER DIAMOND RETAILER SUMMIT 2014 by ZombieDealer     Yesterday at 10:14 AM

More comics added!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by Catbert     Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Mike - nice V nicks. Do you ever wonder at the placement of the mint marks on this design? It seems that it could be placed on the obverse behind Liberty's neck. The design is not very accommodating for mint mark placement frankly.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Grand Budapest Hotel Thread... by Transplant     Yesterday at 10:13 AM

Watched it last night. Loved it. Fiennes was fantastic. Tons of cameos snuck in.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Hit Comics 12, 17 National Comics 21 by gojira     Yesterday at 10:03 AM

You're right. Great looking copy.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - UNCANNY X-MEN # 94 - CGC SLABBED 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 by Bio-Rupp     Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Newest one for the steps per Mike's buddy, Mr. G

Page 16 of 26 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Wanted
by darryl f jones
18 minutes 49 seconds ago
FS or Trade: 1921-S Walker, PCGS vf35 CAC $2675
by BAJJERFAN
Today at 08:26 AM
coins for sale all reasonable offers excepted
by wmfielding
Today at 08:15 AM
FSH - many items, classic, modern, bullion; need to sell, please make offers! :)
by Epiphyte Coins
Yesterday at 10:57 PM
Comics Marketplace
Harley Quinn Art FS
by Doc McCoy
58 minutes 58 seconds ago
Some Lots/Runs FS. Cleaning out the collection!
by Tamwood
Today at 05:13 AM
Marvel Super-Heroes 12 CGC 8.0 (First Appearance of Captain Mar-Vell)
by jjfversion1
Today at 01:57 AM
East of West #1 Forbidden Planet CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Hickman & Dragotta + more!
by ryan_klubeck
Today at 12:35 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.