Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Forbidden Worlds Collected Works Volume Two (6-11) Very Fine Unread PS Artbooks by ericjmz     Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Forbidden Worlds Collected Works Volume Two (6-11) Very Fine Unread PS Artbooks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201791018911?
Cheaper by a Country Mile than EVERY copy on eBay
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: RMW Collection of England and Great Britain by rmw     Yesterday at 11:03 AM

One of the things about British coins, apart from the long history, is that top flight pieces can be had for a tiny fraction of comparable Us pieces.
On top of that there is the great design of some issues, of which this is one. Also there were
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: RAW and GRADED Marvel Super Heroes 13 (7.0's or higher) by chrisstanchek     Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Hey, everyone,

I'm looking to buy both RAW and GRADED Marvel Super Heroes 13 (first Carol Danvers) in 7.0 or higher grade. Please PM me if you have any you're willing to part with.

Thanks! Have a good day!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts 7 year proof set on one display 1958-1964 by Endeavor1967     Yesterday at 10:52 AM

I am offering this 1958-1964 proof for sale.
I don't honestly know the fair value so I will ask $500 or b/o.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Shadowman lot VF $15 shipped by Carl Elvis     Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Price drop-$15 total for lot, shipped
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics 37 CGC 7.0 OWW by kinzebac     Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Beautiful book. GLWTS
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: dr strange qualified defect to slab or not? by kmag     Yesterday at 10:47 AM

I think a lot of people use photo bucket. It is a web site you can store pictures and copy/paste the URL onto the page.
Jump to new posts Re: Tarzan, Korak, and Weird Worlds White Mountain copies by nochips     Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by Marty Mann     Yesterday at 10:41 AM

One of those action-packed covers...with STREAK The Wonder Dog getting
top billing.

[img]IMG ALL AMERICAN #99

mm
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT by siro123     Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Happy Begins Pre Production.

Happy News
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Iron Man, other art by r1982rhoads     Yesterday at 10:25 AM

Bump!
Jump to new posts Re: Unseen #12 by mrmyst     Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Lots of Marvel Essential TPBs for Sale by The Kaptain     Yesterday at 10:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt SteinI'll take all these ones @ 25% off

Avengers Vol. 1 (1st Print) - NM - $10
Avengers Vol. 3 (1st Print) - NM - $10

Captain America Vol. 1 (2nd Print) - Top left front cover scuffed, top r
Jump to new posts Re: few GA DCs for sale Sup, action by Yannis     Yesterday at 10:13 AM

Star spangled 75 Robin, Batman 5 classic cover swap. Bat 5 will cost like 1k at least. The SS only $125. Nice offwhite-white pages. Book in 2-2.5 range Unrestored.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by Bosco685     Yesterday at 09:40 AM

SUICIDE SQUAD Director Regrets Not Making Joker the Main Villain

Quote:On Saturday, an appreciative fan—who goes by the name PensFanboy on Twitter—reached out to David Ayer to tell the director he is thankful for Suicide Squad and
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: John Buscema Conan 1 cover "recreation" by rsonenthal     Yesterday at 09:33 AM

It's back.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351963112216?ul_...0&ul_noapp=true

Ugh! Now, Buscema did it for him personally, six months before he passed away.

Ron
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman 1 Club by Ltpink2002     Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Originally Posted By: LKDC

Great taste in books!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Greatest back covers of all time! by Marty Mann     Yesterday at 09:29 AM

Early Flying Saucer issue.

[img]IMG 4-COLOR #190 (BACK COVER)

mm
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Re doctor strange strange tales by grebal     Yesterday at 09:23 AM

I don't know how much to reduce for that weird chunk out right edge, looks a super 8.0 before allowing for that defect.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Vintage Playboy Magazines 1950s - 2000's by krisp     Yesterday at 09:17 AM

I've just inherited about 40 years worth of playboys from the 60's to about 2012. Can anyone tell me how to go about getting rid of them? Most are binder-kept. Thank you!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Pence Only Printed Price Variant Inventory by Grantley Goddard     Yesterday at 08:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Dog Like Sparky Originally Posted By: Grantley Goddard Originally Posted By: Dog Like Sparky

I’m off to live my life. However dull it is, I need to find something better to do than post here.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 707comics kudos thread by Bio-Rupp     Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Don is awesome.

Great taste in back issues and just the perfect person to deal with.

Many thanks !

xxx ooo

Rupp
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: n2wdw's comic book room (index on page 67) by n2wdw     Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Frank Frazetta's Famous Funnies Covers

A boardie here listed Famous Funnies 210 for sale the other day. I bookmarked the link and then slept on it. The next day I saw it had not yet sold. I made an offer for about 20% off. The boardie'
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is Bill Ponsetti (Pons) still posting by Sqeggs     Yesterday at 08:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Flex Mentallo Originally Posted By: RedFuryWell, that's the Golden Age forum for you. Don't post for a week and you're presumed dead.

Absolutely true. I didn't post for a week, and I presumed I was dead.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Cherry Mini by icefires     Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: paperhearti've got some Cherry for sale in mixed, could trim them down to mini size for tons of money

If you have a #9 Cherry with a $2.50 cover price that has a good chance of 9.8 at CGC, no trimming needed.
Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1862 and 1868 10 francs priced to sell
by Endeavor1967
04:53 PM
FS: 1850 PCGS AU50 gold dollar & 1878 7TF REV78 NGC MS63 CAC Morgan.
by agentjim007
11:57 AM
Ebay: CT 25c Die Adj. Strike, 55 Proof Set old ANACS, Sample Slabs
by messydesk
09:35 AM
eBay world coin auctions - all proceeds donated to charity
by stldanceartist
01:10 PM
Comics Marketplace
I'm selling my Showcase #4 on ebay.
by Knightsofold
05:49 PM
Iron Fist- 3 copies of Marvel Premiere 15 all CGC 9.0 take your pick Old label
by PKJ
04:42 PM
GGA Thread- New Books- Planet Comics, Matt Baker
by Ricksneatstuff
03:16 PM
BA CGC books for sale
by djpinkpanther67
02:33 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.