Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The complete list of comic book-based live movies & TV shows by NewEnglandGothic     Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Ex-Machina's preview is out, So I guess that's on celluloid now too.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Cerebus 1 by Battlerob     Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Thanks for the link. I looked inside the book, it should be real if I go by what that site had.

Thank you.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Buck-A-Book Bonanza by X_Phile     Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: stippy52Harley Quinn $15.00

:
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Prices Redux... by The Black Hand     Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: Mr.Mcknowitall Originally Posted By: Chris S. Originally Posted By: ItsJustRyanIt's around $2.87 in eastern NC

Weird and strange

I think that is
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Educational Background - what degrees have you achieved in life/Schools attended by jimbo_707     Yesterday at 07:51 PM

BA, History, Western Michigan University

BS, Mechanical Engineering, Kettering University

Post-Baccalaureate Teaching Certificate, Secondary English, Eastern Michigan University
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Set Expansion Requests April 2014 by I Am Batman     Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Hi Gemma,

Re: Harley Quinn (2014) set.

Please would you add the following issues to the set:

Harley Quinn Invades Comic-Con International: San Diego (2014) #1

Harley Quinn Invades Comic-Con International: S
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts The exception to the rule in the issuance of subsidiary silver? by shirohniichan     Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Section 4 of the 1853 Coinage Act says that subsidiary silver coins "shall be paid out at the mint,in exchange for gold coins at par, in sums of not less than one hundred dollars."

Here is an exception I found reported that year:

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Sony Planning Female Superhero Movie for Spider-Man Universe by Bosco685     Yesterday at 07:39 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Sony GLASS CEILING MOVIE lands director

-------------------
"Look, this is a dream job for me. After all I have done, 'Glass Ceiling' will be at the top of my list as one of my favorite productions. And I haven't eve
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing by VintageComics     Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: accessndxAny thoughts where this'll end up?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331357949549?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Was wondering where my old copy ended up.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Roosevelt Dimes by physics-fan3.14     Yesterday at 07:35 PM

The SMS coins have a satin finish and were specially made for collectors. Some of them have mirrored fields, like a proof (hence, prooflike). You can definitely have a prooflike SMS, or a prooflike business strike, or non-PL examples of each. For exa
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ROCHE LIMIT from Image by the420kid     Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris S. Originally Posted By: the420kidso here we are at issue #2. Quite a heavy read with tons of dialogue. Reminds me of FUSE/Copperhead - space colony, cops, bad guys. This one leans much more toward the sci-f
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: 1909 VDB lincoln cent, MS 63/64/65 Morgans, MS 63/64 Walkers and More by DKenny     Yesterday at 07:29 PM

bump
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 Black Label by Hulk44     Yesterday at 07:26 PM

Will do , Thx..
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats Dscott! by C-raider1     Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Congrats.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Interesting twist....

And proves I am right....just can't leave well enough alone
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Age of Apocalypse? by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 07:01 PM

*spoon* disney "bra"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Low Gas Prices Might Spread Ebola! Includes Pictures of Hot Women. by The Black Hand     Yesterday at 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ucleben Originally Posted By: WoodenJefferson

Given the anti-fume gas nozzle, I wonder how she was able to do that.

That's a skinny nozzle. Diesel? Could she be in Texas?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Universal monsters of old come together again - WATCH OUT! by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayman Originally Posted By: Larryw7 Originally Posted By: DavenportI was thinking more of Creature From the Black Lagoon. A mystery set in the Amazon seems worlds away from all the Euro Gothic stuff. But, I'm pr
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Out-of-context member quotes by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsI've always kinda dug her black one.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad LOT - including Legends 3 NM and Legends 1 NM by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Congrats to you and the buyer.

Legends 1-6 is a cool read anyway.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Ms. Marvel #1 by white_rushin     Yesterday at 06:40 PM

8.5, before looking at the scans I thought the dust shadow would be a lot worse. Nice looking book.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Flash 123/Giant X-Men #1/ X-Men #94/#137 CGC by DBOi     Yesterday at 06:32 PM

bump
still looking
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: I was Wrong. by BooZeR     Yesterday at 06:25 PM

I hope you get your book back soon Tnerb!

I've been waiting for a 30 book modern submission I sent back in early August -- They received it Aug 11th. It's been marked Grading/Quality Control for almost 3 weeks.

I recently had a
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HG Halloween Silver & Bronze...Ghouls, Ghosts, Zombies, Monsters, Demons :-S by ComicBookQuest     Yesterday at 06:15 PM

Evil Erine #2 & #3 per PM
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by Scturo     Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Date stamps are cool. You can always use the date stamp to ID a comic that was lost or stolen.
Page 16 of 25 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Guardians of the Galaxy, Bettie Page, The Walking Dead, prints, & more on Ebay
by FAKadar
Signed MARVEL VS DC Trading Cards - JUST THE GOOD STUFF
by Revat
06:05 PM
McFarlane ASM lot!
by sakaridis
05:54 PM
Beachbum's 2014 Comikaze Sales Thread
by BeachBum
05:08 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.