Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Nice comic lots on eBay right now....BUY IT NOW or B/O, FREE shipping by camper49     Yesterday at 02:38 PM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=2516...T&_ssn=camper49

I'll accept Best Offers too.
Maybe you only want to buy WONDER WOMAN (1940) #201 to #329 and not the other WONDER WOMAN series.
Maybe you only want to buy JLA (1
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM #18 by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 02:29 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did the chicken say to the thief? by LoneTree     Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Adam picked up a CGC SS EBAS sketch from me (that I bought from him). Always one of my favorite boardies as he introduced me to the forums.

THANKS and Best wishes to the family,
Brian
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Spread - Justin Jordan and Kyle Strahm by jszczerman     Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: NexusLife is good for Justin and Kyle. Not only do they have a hit book, they've got mega-talented buddies like Tradd Moore to call on. Here's the OA:

I like it a lot. Any idea how much they wi
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM #17 by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 02:27 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Please take the time to read your insurance policies. by kav     Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Yeah I declined a renter's policy cause I couldn't get a straight answer about how my comics would be covered.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mangbus' Feedback Thread by LoneTree     Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Chris picked up (8) HC/TPBs in my last sales thread. As always, a pleasure doing business!!!

THANKS,
Brian
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Cap 100 by skinny_white_boy     Yesterday at 02:19 PM

Price drop to $125.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadGenius Feedback Thread by LoneTree     Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Jason picked up a CGC SS Super Skrull in my last sales thread. As usual, super fast payment and top notch communication.

Thanks,
Brian
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: This Years Final Four Part 2 posted by Rockblazer by Garlanda     Yesterday at 02:14 PM

I like to wait until I have the books in-hand before I know the grades. I think it just adds to the satisfaction of the unboxing.
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Tales #110 CGC 5.0 For Sale by uchiha101     Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: quicksilver Originally Posted By: VintageComicsHey gang, had this offered in my large selling thread a while back. I simply priced it at where the market currently was for the book but GPA hadn't caught the market yet
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED! by Transplant     Yesterday at 01:54 PM

I really need to get my books mailed.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Needing Help with Bronze by mysterio     Yesterday at 01:41 PM

It doesn't sound like the miss on this book has anything to do with it being a Bronze age book, you simply missed a stain. It happens to each of us from time to time. I wouldn't dismiss your ability to grade an entire age of books off of this experie
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: TV Series about you, based on your hobby? by Ares     Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: conditionfreak Originally Posted By: The Black HandPETA. Another example of people having a good idea and taking it way too far.

I agree with that. I like the premise of treating animals better than we d
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Doom Patrol (Vol 2) 19 CGC 9.8 by Useless Hero     Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Hey guys,

Looking for a 9.8 copy of Doom Patrol 19 (Vol 2). First Grant Morrison issue.

Looking to pay around $50 plus shipping to UK.

Cheers!
Jump to new posts Re: classic raboy f.s. cmj 10 by AlexanderM     Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Outrageous, but historically cool story.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A Few Nice Slabs for a Friday - She-Hulk 1 9.8, ASM 300, MoS 18, Invincible 1 by ItsJustRyan     Yesterday at 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: manetteska Originally Posted By: ItsJustRyan Originally Posted By: manetteska
CFC?

No non-CGC books allowed; mods notified.

CFC is the new hottness. It's even better than Rees
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell ASM, The Strain, Death of Wolverine Salt Lake Variant + More FS by bubbagump     Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Amazing Spiderman 606 NM- $45
Amazing Spiderman 607 VF/NM $45
The Strain 1 VF+ $50
Morning Glories 1 NM $40
Scalped 1 VF+ $40
Death of Wolverine 1 Salt Lake Comic Con Variant NM+ $50 (2 copies available)
Chew 24 Image Ex
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The newest, even newer than the new batmobile by jools&jim     Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Judging by all the schedule 40 pvc pipe visible during the last 15 seconds or so, that thing they show us at the end of the clip must be the discharge valve for the loo...
Jump to new posts Re: Batman 227 and 2 1st Wolverine's. A short thread??? by Real Elijah Snow     Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Take the 2 daredevil's for $40 + shipping.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Batman #1 ( New 52 ) by delorean1981     Yesterday at 01:18 PM

I have a 9.6 hanging on my wall. This doesn't look any different, IMHO
Jump to new posts Re: WTB the following 9.8's by reggiesf     Yesterday at 01:17 PM

BUMP
Jump to new posts Green Arrow The New 52 issues 13 to 34 by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Looking for issues 13 to 34 raw, NM condition.
Must be willing to ship to Canada.
Please PM what you have.
Would prefer to buy in 1 lot to save on shipping.
Jump to new posts Re: Drop it low girl,drop it,drop it low......low grade action... by bug33fouf     Yesterday at 12:57 PM

anyone interested in the whole lot???
$275.00 shipped in the us.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: bb8's Feedback thread by dinesh_s     Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Bought a Strange Tales #110 CGC 7.0 from Buddy. He was very communicative, shipped first and the book was exactly as described!
Page 16 of 25 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
New coins @ kittlecoins.com: MS67+ Buffalo 5c, Toned Bust Halves, Commems & more
by illini420
Yesterday at 09:06 PM
1837 Feuchtwanger 3c coin for sale at the Gettysburg Coin Show
by MICHAELDIXON
Yesterday at 09:25 AM
FS: 1936 & 1938 uncirculated Canadian Dollars.
by agentjim007
09/18/14 10:44 PM
1966 Doubled Die Half Dollar. NGC 67 Cameo
by planman2014
09/18/14 08:32 PM
Comics Marketplace
FS on CAF: Flash, Adam Strange and more
by Speedy-D
43 minutes 6 seconds ago
Batman (2011) on Comic Link
by rudycaron
50 minutes 36 seconds ago
TMNT #1 Second Print CGC 9.6
by bryan91
Today at 12:32 PM
Morning Glories #1 - First Print - CGC 9.8
by Big Dip
Today at 11:40 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.