Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Philip K. Dieck's THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE on Amazon Prime by 50 Cent #II (1st)     Yesterday at 05:20 PM

Here's an interesting link. I believe the color picture is of PKD (with Gary Panter) in his condo in Santa Ana (or his prior residence in Fullerton, CA) with a Fat Freddy poster on his wall, Freak Bros. fans. In the B&W picture of PKD he's wearing
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Song Association thread by Ebel 1911     Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Wow, finally not an Anthrax song!

Mind Your Manners - Pearl Jam
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Just some kudos for Hotflips by HOTFLIPS     Yesterday at 05:16 PM

Thank you for the kind words. We try
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Batman: The Long Halloween 1-13 in CGC 9.8 or 9.8 raws by divad     Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: JOEY GUNZGot 1-6 now. Looking for 7-11 and 13

What are you paying for raws?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Buzzetta's Third Annual Guess the Grade Contest by 01TheDude     Yesterday at 05:05 PM

got my prize today-- thanks Buzz!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre- Hero Marvels!!!! by jimjum12     Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: bomber-bobThis auction is really worth a look. There are books and covers that are seldom, if ever, seen.

Originally Posted By: lhcomics
Ebay seller comics4less h
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #1 Cgc 6.0 Universal $500 Below Gpa! Sold by cbcnow     Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Sold via pm
Thank you buyer!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: That's a fact, Jack !!! by Ebel 1911     Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: retrocomics Originally Posted By: Ebel 1911 Originally Posted By: fantastic_fourYes, the extra two are inside.
Thank you! I was curious enough to ask but not yet to the point of actually looking it up
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Project: Sugar and Spike by steelcity     Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: JLA #21 by ThothAmon     Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Nice book, 6.5!
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post your most recent world acquisition thread !! by mumu     Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Picked up the entire southern sky set in PF70 but this is the harder one to get of the 3
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week November 25, 2015... FINAL Lists by Comic Closet     Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I guess i have a problem by HeroX     Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Wow that's a great collection!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1921 D Morgan Dollars- revised by Hack     Yesterday at 03:52 PM

The 1921 D is a common date Morgan dollar. Your coins would sell on eBay in the $25 range.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: STARTING ALL OVER by nicka     Yesterday at 03:52 PM

One last bump
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AnhDepTrai Justice League part 1 villain confirmed?

Thought he'll in the part 2, if it is confirmed, this is great news.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: IDW Transformers G1 Continuity Appreciation Thread by FutureFlash     Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: UltraMaximusThankfully the writing on the 2 ongoing main series' are strong enough to get around some of the forced stuff Hasbro has their hands in, like Dark Cybertron, and Combiner Wars.

You are right now in
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Fakers on ebay by malvin     Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: vodouSomebody should just buy it. Then go through the motions of reporting it a fake and getting refunded. Neg him fairly but harshly. And then that can happen again, and again, and again. Not the same buyer of course. I'd
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY BROOK:The guy's from the WC love you. by The Black Hand ®     Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: lizards2The usual CGC Boards sausage fest. I'd post that graemlin, had I not been warned.

Originally Posted By: fantastic_four

This thread is starting to fill up with too many dudes talking to
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Check out how popular Suydam is. by ygogolak     Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Quote: WIZARD WORLD Sunday Exclusive for Fans 16 & Under!
**EXCLUSIVE** Arthur Suydam, <i>Zombie King!</i>, Offering Free Sketches @ Wizard World Comic Cons!‘Zombie King’ Arthur Suydam To Sketch Free For Kids on Sunday @ Wizard
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1921 D Morgan Dollars by RWB     Yesterday at 03:30 PM

"XF" = extremely fine condition = light wear from circulation or handling; clear details.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Steel City Con - Dec 4-6 2015 by alzphoto     Yesterday at 03:29 PM

If I can get any confirmation of James OBarr going to be there, what will it take to get a facilitator, any facilitator, there? Feel free to contact me directly. I am in talks with everyone from the steel city con, nywintercon, and James obarr. I jus
Message Boards Feedback / Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Is the post-count number really necessary? by slym2none     Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Ebel 1911So it's almost a year since the original post but I just found this thread so figured I'd post my thoughts since I'm sure everyone wants to hear them.

I like the post count both for my own posts & se
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age Captain America 62 low grade for sale by Wally's Comics     Yesterday at 03:22 PM

bucky was against legalization...

then he turned over a new leaf!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EC Fanzine Squa Tront #4 by Comixcroz     Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: greggy Originally Posted By: Comixcroz Originally Posted By: greggyI have a copy somewhere if your first lead doesn't work out.

I haven't heard back from him, so I'd really appreciate it if you have
Page 16 of 22 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Bust quarters and big copper! Certified
by billet7
03:36 PM
1805 Mexico 8 Reales PCGS AU55
by TwoKopeiki
11:44 PM
2016 ASEs
by jtryka
09:13 PM
$500 PMG 25
by Junkdrawer
08:06 PM
Comics Marketplace
Treasury issues, FF 46, Captain Marvel 1 and a few odd and ends
by comicartfan
Spider-Man 5, Incredible Hulk 3 & Strange Tales 110 in Sunday’s Comics Auction
by HeritageComics
05:57 PM
WTB: Mark Schultz original art
03:54 PM
Harvey Kurtzman's Second HELP!-ing VFN Unread Gold Medal 1962 Elder Gahan Wilson
by ericjmz
03:49 PM

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.