Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Gambit #13 Cover - Clay Mann Artist by Mark 1     Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Bump
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: One Number A Week!!! by BB-Gun     Yesterday at 04:02 PM

I really like those early Action comics. Two of these are incomplete but the other is just lower grade.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou by vaillant     Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: HibouBelieve it or not... it's a Marvel Bronze Age book!

Donít forget the aforementioned Subby "The sea that time forgot"Ö
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OPG vs. GPA 2014 by thehumantorch     Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Nice work thank you.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What's new in your Silver Age collection this week by Straw-Man     Yesterday at 03:57 PM

another ff for the box.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master! by pwog     Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Can't wait to see them! Congrats!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: WHERE DID YOUR FORUM NAME COME FROM??? by spiderphill     Yesterday at 03:44 PM

I collect spiderman and my name is phill. My ex girlfriend used to call me spiderphill. Seems perfect for my forum name. ha ha ha ha
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: *Manifesty Destiny* Private Siging at the CGC Booth by SoylentBlue     Yesterday at 03:44 PM

That depends on how organized you are. If you have 10 books, it is manageable. If you have a 100 it will need to be separated per artist.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: TWO FOR TUESDAY - STRANGE TALES 178 + 180 by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: DavidTheDavid

Thanks'
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Conan the Barbarian #1 to #24 CGC 9.8+ Scan and Photo Library by Rune     Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Yesterday I added this #9 pedigree:

Get it here and good luck (it ends July 27th, so there's still 5 days left):

Conan the Barbarian #9 8 WP Pedigree

In June, last one sold on CConnect for nearly 2k
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB low grade CGC Stan Lee SS ASM by Red84     Yesterday at 03:26 PM

WTB low grade CGC Stan Lee SS ASM
Looking to pay less than $100. Earlier the better.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Showcase Collecting Thread by Boba     Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Sam I am Any word back on splitting the set yet?

I got a response from "Nicole" - she said the following:

"Sorry I missed the previous thread final discussion/decision/conversation. I will put on the
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: eBay: TMNT #1 2007 Video Game Retailer Variant by Ryan.     Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Supermans Girlfriend Lois Lane #70 by divx22     Yesterday at 03:12 PM

I would put this one at a 7.0 myself
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: restoration question by Point Five     Yesterday at 03:07 PM

So you have incomplete copies of Batman #4 and Action #15? That's cool.
What is each book missing?

The trick is that even coverless or incomplete copies of those books will likely sell in the hundreds of dollars. It can be a long que
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Coin eNewsletter #9: Convincing Evidence of Evolution and New Purchases by michael     Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Coin eNewsletter - Making the Grade #9: Convincing Evidence of Evolution; Plus my New Purchases
Inbox

Dave Wnuck

Jul 21 (1 day ago)

Contact info to reserve coins: PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL PHOTO REQUEST'S OR QUESTIO
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch by VEI Reborn     Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: ZaCrewPleasant surprise today from Midtown... Got 3 copies of the virgin cover in

Nice! I did as well. Love it!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: comicjack's kudos by skypinkblu     Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Jack bought a book from me and paid LIGHTNING Fast...that was very appropriate because he purchased a "Lightning" comic.

Seriously, he's really nice to deal with, great communication, too!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping NEXT week... July 30, 2014 Advance List by artistlost     Yesterday at 02:55 PM

MAY140070 MIND MGMT #24 $3.99
MAY140229 BATMAN ETERNAL #17 $2.99
MAY140393 SANDMAN OVERTURE #3 CVR A (MR) $3.99
MAY140412 VERTIGO QUARTERLY #1 MAGENTA (MR) $7.99
APR140303 WAKE #10 (MR) $2.99
MAY140696 BLACK SCIENCE #7 (MR) $
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Baby Blues! by rrantique     Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Sweet coin congrats.
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: New To coin collecting by johnny9434     Yesterday at 02:46 PM

welcome to the forums as well
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week...July 23, 2014 FINAL List by Scrooge     Yesterday at 02:39 PM

CONAN THE AVENGER #4
ALL STAR WESTERN #33
BATMAN #33 (ZERO YEAR)
UNWRITTEN VOL 2 APOCALYPSE #7
WINTERWORLD #2
SAGA #21
VELVET #6
SHADOW HERO GN
STAN DRAKE HEART JULIET JONES TP VOL 03
ALTER EGO #127
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Supermans Girlfriend Lois Lane #71 by divad     Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Textbook 7.0, but I could see 7.5 depending on PQ and overall feel.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Tracking failed attempts at sex with your wife in a spreadsheet by Ijiwaru Sensei     Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: bronzillaI'm of the firm belief that males of our species are not meant to be monogamous. That due to cultural and religious factors men are forced into a way of life completely alien to their biology. 2000 years ago or l
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Afterlife with Archie #1 CGC 9.8 4 book set for sale! by chainnball     Yesterday at 02:22 PM

closed!
Page 16 of 26 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1882-S Morgan Dollar ICG MS-64 DMPL Obverse
by 123cents
07/23/14 01:00 AM
hobo nickel book and sutler token book for sale
by michael
07/23/14 12:35 AM
For Sale: Nice Toned Mercuries: 1920P,29S&36S
by TheTdotP
07/22/14 11:29 PM
1965 SMS MS 66 ULTRA CAMEO KENNEDY HALF
by saen78
07/22/14 08:31 PM
Comics Marketplace
Batman 3 CGC SS 9.8 ending thursday night! MORE!!
by Revat
07/23/14 01:27 PM
A Strange book ..
by Mijael77
07/23/14 12:15 PM
The Strain, I, Zombie and ASM 361, all 9.8, + more...
by FrankCastle
07/23/14 11:59 AM
CGC 9.8 first appearance keys - The Rocketeer, Azrael, New Kids on the Block
by Illustrious
07/23/14 10:58 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 2.456 seconds in which 2.447 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.