Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: "This Score Needs Fixing" Thread - (After 2015 Awards) by Tec-Tac-Toe     Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Hello,

I request a doubling of the points awarded to issue Batman 251 (e.g., from the current 2560 points awarded for a 9.8 graded copy of this issue to 5120 points) because of the continually increasing demand for this issue; copies sell
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts 8000 New books! Lots of amazing stuff by nochips     Yesterday at 10:24 AM

I just picked up a collection of esoteric 1980-2005 books. Lots of weird titles and publishers: Antarctic Press, Eclipse, Dark Horse, lots of Manga, Viz, Sirius, Vertigo, Caliber, Comico, Chaos, DC, Marvel, Image, Topps, Kitchen Sink, Quality, Epic,
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Soda City Comic Con 2015 ---- October 3-4th, Columbia, SC by Columbia Comics     Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Will be making guest announcements shortly.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers! by Hepcat     Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: StevenramsOne of my favorite non-superhero titles:

Oh man! Mystery in Space deserves its reputation of being the top fifties sci-fi title of them all.

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSH: Nuclear Rainbow '57-D PCGS ms66 CAC Franklin Half & Rainbow '64 Kennedy!!! by PCcoins     Yesterday at 09:46 AM

Bump.. offers too!!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Descender 1, Miracleman 15, Milk & Cheese 1 by Ryan.     Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Bump.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Original Comic Art Dealer List? by Ducky13     Yesterday at 09:43 AM

Does anyone know who Mike Deodato's artist rep is? I have looked at almost every linked web site and can only find a couple pages here and there. Specifically looking for pages from new avengers (V2) issues 25-27 AvX crossover. Any help would be appr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: May be the 5tk4th of July I'll never forget. by Bosco685     Yesterday at 09:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Originally Posted By: Bosco685

A young, patriotic TBH circa 1865.

As he stands on the rooftop of the highest condo while doing his dance - but not to attract any atten
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Showcase 22 6.0+ with White Pages by rfoiii     Yesterday at 09:25 AM

Expanded the range...

anybody?
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mikeyriffhard's Feedback Thread by Qtr milerocket     Yesterday at 09:23 AM

I picked up an awesome copy of Avengers #181 from Mike and it was accurately graded, and as has been stated in previous comments his packaging is nothing short of phenomenal! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Peace
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A stack of books, nothing fancy. by gojira     Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Originally Posted By: YKOil[quote=gojira]Demon 1 VG+ $20.00

FF 78 FN $10.00

Add to my stack at the discount of 25%

Cheers!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 678 Variant Club by ebtorres     Yesterday at 09:15 AM

I'd think that is pretty obvious.

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Showcase #4 Club by ft88     Yesterday at 09:15 AM

The days of this being a dead key are over. Back to top 3 SA for good.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Huge modern sales thread! Part two. Boxes 3 and 4 have been posted. by gojira     Yesterday at 09:07 AM

Originally Posted By: YKOilFrom BOX 3

Hellboy Third Wish 1 NM- $2.50
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol.1 1 VF/NM $2.00
Steampunk Prologue NM $1.00

From RECAP

Catwoman 1 (2002 series) NM $7.50
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: JULY 12TH - MONTCLAIR NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO! by pug productions     Yesterday at 09:01 AM

One week to go... and we squeezed one more dealer into the lobby.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Oi!Punk's Not Dead!LP's45's and art! by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 08:47 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 08:46 AM

Jump to new posts AVENGERS ANNUAL 2 by amrick606     Yesterday at 08:29 AM

WLB an AVENGERS ANNUAL 2 CGC 9.0 - 9.2

Can anyone help?

AMRICK
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic-themed Rockwell-Inspired fan art by Firespitter     Yesterday at 07:58 AM

Originally Posted By: DavidTheDavidAnd here are some funny, NSFW cartoons. No nudity, just sexy talk.

Linky link

Very good stuff. Those are by Stjepan Sejic who recently did work on Rat Queens (Iss. 9 & 10).
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Cheap Slabs! Help me move these! by PhAnTaSmV     Yesterday at 07:12 AM

All gone but one copy of caliban #1
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Power Girl - Key Issues by Batman     Yesterday at 05:34 AM

That's a great book! A nice addition to any collection.
Jump to new posts Re: DC Western Comics 1948 - high Grade Copiesh by mikeyc67     Yesterday at 04:45 AM

Ha ha teach me to use my phone
"High grade" copies please
Jump to new posts Re: Stormwatch #37 by Beige     Yesterday at 04:34 AM

*bump*
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Fourth sketch opportunity with Patrick Tuller - FF, Avengers, X-Men, more by Real Frantic One     Yesterday at 02:50 AM

Originally Posted By: nepatkmSorry to hear about the hard times.
Your work looks great, really like this Punisher.

Hoping things get better for you, Looking forward to seeing your future sketches.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Losing my religion by Rune     Yesterday at 02:41 AM

Spoiler Content

Otherwise I'm trying to replace one addiction with another I spend too much time checking for art and books, so I just picked up good ol' Diablo 3 again. It's perfect for 1 hour gaming now and then, and collecting rare
Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
NGC certified Classic set 1834 through 1838. Nice set!
by LuckyOne
12:35 PM
1832 Bust Half Dime NGC AU58
by x2rider
05:38 AM
1834 $5 classic gold Plain 4 XF45 PCGS
by x2rider
05:32 AM
1942 proof cent RAINBOW TONED Best proof cent Ive seen. PCGS PR65RB
by AHFreak
07:51 PM
Comics Marketplace
FS: X-Men 221, X-Men 256, and Witchblade 1 all CGC White Pagers!
by Chillax23
Fantastic Four #1 (Last 4 Copies) All CGC Blue Label 2.0 to 4.0
by Action252Kid
FS: AMAZING SPIDERMAN #62... Early Medusa!
by Point Five
03:04 PM
Star Wars 1 9.6 & 9.8, DC Comics Presents 26 9.6
by GACollectibles
01:22 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.