Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Space Western #44 - Cowboys Fighting Nazis on Mars!! by Phillip     Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Listing can be found HERE
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Plastic Man 41 and 43, 50's high grade by beaumonts     Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: InaflashPlastic Man 41 8.5 off-white. Fabulous dinosaur cover. Book is flat and clean with nice bright colors. $440.00

per pm. Thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Overstreet #45 Covers Revealed by slym2none     Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: musicmeta Originally Posted By: ckb Originally Posted By: vikingreedWho is the dude with the sword...?

XO, with Bloodshot in the background, Nord, I like it.

That's the cover I'm get
Jump to new posts Re: Superman #41 FN/6.0 by Phillip     Yesterday at 01:52 PM

Tales of Suspense #40:

2nd Iron Man!

Light sub crease that barely breaks color. 1/4" tear and stain on FC. Staples attached at cover and CF. Pages are OW. Book feels really nice in hand!

Grade: 4.5/VG+
Price: $3
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Series Slabs: All $45, $75, or $95 by Peter Palmer     Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Closed. Thanks for looking!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday vader2001! by vader2001     Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Thanks guys!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: REDUCED!! INTIMATE STUDIES OF THE FABULOUS BETTY PAGE - 1950s vintage nude book ! by *paull*     Yesterday at 01:33 PM

$125 REDUCED TO $95 postpaid to US address (add $4 to Canada, PM me about overseas)
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous NYCC Club by Iqc23     Yesterday at 01:32 PM

I have a graded 9.8.
Jump to new posts Re: Full runs of Marvel titles for sale (Black Panther, Inhumans, Warlock, etc) by pickycollector     Yesterday at 01:31 PM

and listening to offers
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Great British Music by electricprune     Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Leonard Nimoy has passed away by musicmeta     Yesterday at 01:18 PM

Very sad news indeed. I was fortunate to get a picture with him at the Comic book convention in Irving, TX about a couple of years ago.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: 1950-D FS Jefferson, Roosie Dime, and FBL Frankie on Ebay by RWW     Yesterday at 01:16 PM

Three auctions closing tonight!

New stuff listed and more soon to be listed in a couple of hours!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: *** WTB Bronze Marvels CGC 9.8 - What If? 9 Marvel Premiere 35 Marvel Presents 2 by MadGenius     Yesterday at 01:13 PM

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Nick Bradshaw Sketch Covers for sale! by Chuck Gower     Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: dscott

Already sold but just wanted to share more of nicks amazing talent

Man that is fantastic!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: East of West by SquareChaos     Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Thanks for the great answer! I'd forgotten the stack of bodies, but I was on board with most everything else.

I mostly just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed some huge point somewhere! I don't mind the questions lingering, but I would li
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Sketches.... by bcphillips119     Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Normal Rules Apply
-Payment made through PayPal.
-Slab shipping is $12 for the first and $2 for each additional. Outside of US, please PM for shipping cost.
-PM for negotiations, first in thread wins.
-Time Payments are available
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Swamp Thing Rulz the Copper Age! by Number 6     Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685I realize it is so easy to gravitate towards the key issues with a long run like Swamp Thing Vol. 2.

Yeah, #14 and #15 aren't "key" and the story is kinda boilerplate mad-scientist-gets-hoisted-on-his-o
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink CEO Josh Nathanson - Webcast on the Comics Market - March 8, 2015 by Keysnruns     Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Love your deals as a ComicLink buyer? Disappointed with your results as a ComicLink seller? Please join us one week from today to discuss with Josh and learn new ways to get the most from either side of a comic/art auction.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Rob's Eclectic eBay Art Auctions! by Rob Stolzer     Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Hi Everyone,

I've just loaded a bunch of comic strip and related art items on eBay. The auctions will end on Friday, March 6th. Included in the auctions are items by

Bert Thomas
Boody Rogers
J.R. Williams
Gaar W
Jump to new posts Re: X-MEN 94 CGC 9.4, X-MEN 3 CGC 9.0, ASM 129 CBCS 7.0 PLUS MORE by spiderphill     Yesterday at 12:37 PM

That might be the nicest looking X94 I have seen. Wow
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Covers that were never used! by rjrjr     Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: Ghost Town Originally Posted By: delekkersteJack Kirby X-Men #10:
Wow, I never knew about cover. I wonder what Stan didn't like about it. (I'm guessing it was Stan who had
Jump to new posts Re: Some Books for Sell by Bio-Rupp     Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Thor 166 FN+ $27

@ 20% off

xxx ooo

Rupp
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead #132 Loot Crate CGC 9.8 by Jking3437     Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Sunday
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Taking Commissions! by izzyfiles     Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage Auction sold damaged books issue by comicdey     Yesterday at 12:20 PM

I want to see moldy book pictures
Page 16 of 24 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1833 Half Dime LM 3.2 VF30
by MBA101
03/02/15 01:31 PM
New @ kittlecoins.com - High-Grade Ikes w/ 3 1972 T2; MS64PL Isabella 25c + more
by illini420
03/02/15 12:09 AM
FSH: 1943-S PCGS MS67 FB Toned Mercury Dime
by coinman_23885
03/01/15 10:51 PM
GreatCollections - Coin Auctions Today - Morgans, SLQs, Gold and Moderns
by ianrussell
03/01/15 05:50 PM
Comics Marketplace
510 Deadpool book collection for trade
by Tom M
03/02/15 12:43 PM
Jim Lee Original Art Acetate Proofs
by Bobbyusc
03/02/15 12:41 PM
ItsJustMonday's Slab Sale - Drop In and Check 'Em Out!
by ItsJustRyan
03/02/15 10:37 AM
Book Added - Ms. Marvel 16 - $60
by KPR Comics
03/02/15 10:02 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.03 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.