Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The End of an Era… by chrisco37     Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: RedRaven Originally Posted By: Chris S. Originally Posted By: chrisco37Up in the Air was very good. I enjoyed that movie greatly.

He got married as a PR move so he can move into politics.

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: CAF SALE! Jim Lee, Ryan Sook and others!! by Stringer     Yesterday at 11:39 AM

More items have been added! I am willing to negotiate on a price, especially if you want to buy multiple items. Please check it out:

http://comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=153004

Thanks for looking!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Tomb of Dracula 10 or WWBN 32 by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 11:33 AM

Touche.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: MSNS Fall show will have 1804 $1 on display. by jpcienkus     Yesterday at 11:32 AM

I'd love to attend this show, but I'm always in Chicago for thanksgiving with my family. I might come back early so I can see the 1804 and 1913 V Nickel.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Cap Marvel 26 by steveinthecity     Yesterday at 11:21 AM

9.0 A few dings along the spine, the right edge next to "Marvel", and LLC. Nice looking overall.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: It's finally released by AlexH     Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Crazy_HorseHave any sex and jigglies in it?

No, it is very tame in that regard.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Comics for sale. Random bunch of stuff, wife out of town... by KenMac     Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Closed
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: crossover by joeyuk     Yesterday at 11:06 AM

Thanks. Just dropped it off at the post office. I traded for a book Coins of Lithuania 1386-2009. A Catalogue which has nice pic and info going back that far. Even when Poland and Lithuania were united Vytis,the chaser was on the coinage along wit
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music 2014 by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB Walking Dead 9.8 Survivors Guide, 34 2nd, Playboy by ExcludedTim     Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Not sure why I'm still trying. Nobody seems to have these.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Punks: The Comic by Image by 21Pittsburgh58     Yesterday at 10:49 AM

I can and will
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Steranko's 1968 Nick Fury run: Which cover do you prefer? by JasonDaTwit     Yesterday at 10:49 AM

I absolutely love Steranko's work and it's a travesty that he's not being used by the comic companies to produce a graphic novel or mini-series to showcase his amazing work. Thought I'd share some of the pieces I own with you all:

Stan Le
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts ASM129 CGC 8.5 ~ Astonishing Tales 25 CGC 9.2 ~ All American Comics 30 CGC 4.5 by Omaha-CGC-Comics     Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Amazing Spider-Man 129 ~ CGC 8.5 ~ White Pages ~ $665 Shipped

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FS: 1947 S Philippines Fifty Centavo Mint State Toned by Doily     Yesterday at 10:40 AM

0.99 cents

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday thirdgreenham by old_dano     Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Happy Birthday Andy !!!!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers - All CGC 9.0-9.6 - Includes #55, #57 by century     Yesterday at 10:35 AM

Bump

Avengers # 42 9.4 ow/w $200.00 --- $190.00 --- $185.00
Avengers # 48 9.4 ow (old label) $195.00 --- $190.00 --- $185.00
Avengers # 50 9.4 white $195.00 --- 190.00 --- $185.00
Avengers # 53 9.6 ow/w $450.00 --- $42
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Graded ASM, IH, NM, XMEN, & XFACTOR by Jay1982     Yesterday at 10:29 AM

I can also do installments on the ASM 300, Black Widow, and Incredible Hulk. Price would be locked in so if the book in question goes up, I won't pump you for more money. You can PM me if we would like to look into this.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Wolverine #1 (2013) Alan Davis cover by delorean1981     Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Sent PM
Jump to new posts Re: George Evans -Price reduction G.I. Combat 158 by GermanFan     Yesterday at 10:26 AM

$ 280 shipped.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo by gyro-1     Yesterday at 10:25 AM

any reports from that ?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Deadpool Lot - NM98, Lady Deadpool, Deadpool Corps by heymikesays     Yesterday at 10:23 AM

deadpool dinnah
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread by chrisco37     Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: shadrochWonder if they could get away with switching jerseys at halftime if the better one is in foul trouble?

They seem to have surprisingly similar tattoo designs, so
Jump to new posts Paul Smith/Tim Sale pages Offers before it hits ebay! by aqualad34     Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Gentlemen and ladies,

I will be posting these 3 pages on ebay in the next few weeks at a low reserve but if you're extremely interested, it's now the time to make me an offer and not have the stress from trying to with the auction. But you
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: redknight99 Kudos Thread by manicnerd     Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Like everyone else has said...super fast payment and great communication. One of the good guys.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Planet Comics completed run by Artboy99     Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: CimmVery cool run! Congratulations on completing a very tough quest!

As for what to do now... might I suggest the Planet pulps?

cool stuff
Page 16 of 25 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1954-D Franklin Half Dollar PCGS MS65FBL (old holder)
by Hu-Dey
03:00 PM
1967 Washington Quarter PCGS MS68 old holder
by Hu-Dey
02:52 PM
Gold Coins for sale All NGC PF 70's $ to chose From ! LOOK
by Paul Kiraly 3
01:07 PM
FS: 1947 S Philippines Fifty Centavo Mint State Toned
by Doily
10:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
New Online Comic Store Open - The Vault
by wos_man
Spawn Book Of The Dead w McFarlane Series 21 Ravenspawn AF @ wwillie.com!
by WalkinWillie
Adventure Comics 41, Tales from the Crypt 40, Startling Comics 52 and more...
by Hibou
05:57 AM
Statue Sale
by Shadow Images
03:54 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.