Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS are now LIVE! Check them out....IF YOU DARE!!! by Triston Pence     Yesterday at 10:14 PM

The 2014 HALLOWEEN Auctions have begun on Ebay....

LINK:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mtpence/m.html?i...RK%3AMESCX%3AIT

Enjoy the TERROR!!!!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1832 Capped Bust Dime Grading by $ilverHawk     Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Originally Posted By: zxcccxzOne of the ones I'm looking to send in later this month.

Have you sent in this coin for grading?
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic cgc 9.8 Captain Marvels in ComicLink Auction by Doc Joe     Yesterday at 10:04 PM

I have more books in this auction....will add me scans as time allows...

sad that no one loves my Man Thing....no bids on some of them still..do I have to say grab my man thing.....
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre- Hero Marvels!!!! by KirbyJack     Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Smokin' books!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSHO: Silver Eagles by bsshog40     Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB high grade Aquaman 35 by JOEY GUNZ     Yesterday at 09:52 PM

title says it all. Looking for a 9.2 or higher CGC preferred but not necessary

Please PM me pics and prices

thanks for your time

Joe
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Collector's Item! First mention of "condition" in a comic? by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 09:43 PM

I make it a point to avoid comics that have "first issue collector's item!", "fabulous first origin issue!" or something of the sort slathered across it somewhere. Like she hulk 1 for example.

I also don't care for the type of carnival
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 90's Deadpool, Batman & Various Others - Prices Reduced by Jonahmeh     Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: highfivephase Originally Posted By: JonahmehX-Men Keepsake Collection by Jim Lee #3235/5000 Sealed $5.00

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Men's Adventure 20 by comicjack     Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Thanks for the response
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Iggy! by iggy     Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Cool thanks!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Static Shock to get live-action series... by Mr 9.8     Yesterday at 09:26 PM

You hear that?

Speculators are a foot
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The CG Official Meme Only Thread by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Ares Originally Posted By: BuzzettaTurn Back the Clock...

Remember when these were all the rage?

And we can use them again next year

I have about
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS on Ebay - Skottie Young Rocket Raccoon page & Erik Larsen Spider-man by alex13     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Great Calafiore Aquaman page with 48 hours to go and still under $2 !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231359612793?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts X-Men member first appearance OA on eBay by pkveronese     Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Have this page ending tomorrow night from the first appearance of Darwin, with the X-Man featured prominently in several panels:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/keithscomicart/m...=p2047675.l2562

Thanks for looking! - Keith
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday boba! by comicdonna     Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Happy Birthday!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-man #194 club! by Cyclops     Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Lots of 9.8's coming in. Here's a pic of my old copy. Sold it way too early

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Usage Yojimbo Saga HC by spideysenses78     Yesterday at 09:04 PM

I'm looking for the Usagi Yojumbo Saga HC that came out last week.

Thanks!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Alfred Trujillo Sketch OPP *Update* Books Now On Display! by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Yep, and got the PM will respond in a minute.... It's a long story though.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Big Log Talk 2014 by Ogami     Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoonDoes the middle part look sanded?

I ain't getting that close to your junk

Don't tell BlowBlow, but I still find that immensely funny.

Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Collect Peep Show Tokens? by TonerGuy     Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: newprepper Originally Posted By: TonerGuy

Through my work

Suuuure....

I have a pretty cool job... Those warehouses were all part of a private collection of classic Erotica value
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bones and Bondage - Witches Tales #8 8.0 by CrocHntr     Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Flex Mentallo

Thanks so much. I know you'll like it!
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze Cooper Modern CGC KEYS on Ebay with Perez Starlin SS Titans Keys! by BronzeBruce13     Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Can a 9.8 be pressed into a 9.9? by RockMyAmadeus     Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Depending on the paper, there's a good chance you'll go the opposite direction, especially around the staples, if you're not careful. You can permanently take a book out of the 9.9 running that way.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers LOT ........ 23, 54, 55, and 58 by HusTrucK     Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Nice pick up Dale!
I was to much
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Price Sticker on cover by gadzukes     Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Gorgeous, well done.
Page 16 of 24 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
12:14 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
PRICE DROP -- Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 For Sale
by kuddy
09:49 PM
Iron Man #282 CGC 9.8, 9.6 (5 Available) 1st War Machine
by Comicsarefun
09:41 PM
Variant Cover Lots!
by Zanziber
09:36 PM
SA CGC keys and some raw Gold!
by podboy66
09:35 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.