Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB X-Men 56 and ASM 300 by Doktor     Yesterday at 11:12 AM

That's a great price & great looking 9.2.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Slabs TEC 359, X-Men 94 & X-Men 101 SS by Dave32563     Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Dave32563Detective Comics #359 CGC 8.5 OW/W
12Month GPA $1149
90Day GPA $1150

Sell for $1100

Sold per PM
Jump to new posts Re: FANTASTIC FOUR BA/SA HG SLABS in 9.0 or better...98 on down... by trmoore54     Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark 1Awesome collection of FFs Tom! GLWTS

THX Marc!

43 and 44 are on hold...
Jump to new posts Re: Batman 121 CGC 5.5 by Shadow Images     Yesterday at 11:07 AM

CLOSED
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Secret Wars 8 - Beauty, eh! by bighairjer     Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Just picked up a copy that I like a bit more, so this one is for sale.

First in thread gets it.

Paypal, MO or check is fine.

No hosers or dooshies please.

Shipping included for ConUS.

Se
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jmarch51 Feedback Page by CxG Voodoo Doll     Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Great to deal with. Figures and comics arrived quick and safely. Thanks again Jeff!!

David
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts NM/MT Eternal Warrior #4 & Rai #0 plus Valiant Zelda Comics ending on eBay by pkveronese     Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Large scans included on all auctions, hit me up if you need others.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/keithscomicart/m.html?rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true
Jump to new posts Re: Womder Woman #199 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages $330 SHIPPED by rube11     Yesterday at 10:57 AM

Originally Posted By: TopNotch

Jump to new posts Star Wars 1-107 Plus Annuals Most in NM! (1970s) by nochips     Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Take a look at this great run:

Star Wars 1-107

Issues 1-6 are reprints, all the rest are first print gems. Unread and looking like they were just printed...
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas Comicon (Fan Expo Dallas) -- May 29-31, 2015 by JorgeRR96     Yesterday at 10:49 AM

No new names for Repeat Expo Dallas and apparently they are done with comic announcements. Glad I'm skipping boring fest again.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by TintiGooner     Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Modern slow track received at CGC 1/20 and shipped yesterday.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 80s/90s Uncanny Xmen by asteroid-comix     Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: ft88X Factor 15 NM $12
X Factor 15 NM+ $18

I'll take the nm copy
Jump to new posts Egg's Oddball-Marvel, DC, War, Star Trek, No Undies-50% Off by EggsAckley     Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Thread closing tomorrow tonight.

Take 50% off anything left!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Harley Quinn 2000 #1-19 by Chadwick     Yesterday at 10:18 AM

Jump to new posts Re: UXM 266,IM 304,JLA 14 plus others listed on eBay by tigers comics     Yesterday at 10:15 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NHL and All Hockey Thread by joeypost     Yesterday at 10:13 AM

Rangers in 5. Love it when Cindy gets to go home early.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts eBay/AuctionZip auctions ending tomorrow! by stldanceartist     Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Hey everyone!

I have to admit - it's a bit difficult to type (taking care of my grandmother's cat, which bit me right on a knuckle two days ago - what I get for trying to feed it!) I'll keep this brief:

Two sets of auctions hap
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: My adventures in submitting my project to a comic publisher by Artboy99     Yesterday at 09:57 AM

Appreciate the update.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #50: THE KINGPIN MAFIA SYNDICATE by Ltpink2002     Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Silver CollectorHere is my copy of ASM #50. I bought it at a comic show in St. Cloud, MN in the 90s. I had always wanted a copy. I think I paid $125.00 for it, which I thought at the time was a lot of money. I had it s
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Ken Meyer sketch cover / PAINTING op by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 09:46 AM

Okay----here we go.
I wanted to wait to get some of these commissions back in the slab before I went live with this one, so you could see what the final pieces look like.

Below are a few of the earlier images posted, now in their r
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning Sale by fatninja     Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Originally Posted By: asteroid-comixDawn: Figure Study #NN (Qualified; Signed) (CGC 9.6) $55

Back Cover Scan

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300, Hulk 340 & 342 plus Tales of the Teen Titans #44 Slabs For Sale! by freecharlie     Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: GACollectiblesAmazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.2 $250 light diagonal scuff lower right front of slab

I messaged you.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age marketplace links by skypinkblu     Yesterday at 09:38 AM

I'm listing some Gold Comics in G/S/B, including and All Winners 17, an Action, Adventures, GL 26 and some Centaurs!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8558926#Post8558926
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015 Major League Baseball Thread by JAM_NYC     Yesterday at 09:37 AM

Tip of the hat to the first place Houston Astros, the only team in the AL west with a record above .500.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday HeroX! by HeroX     Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Thanks you all, very much!
Page 16 of 23 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Jules Reiver Collection - Heritage catalog Volume II January 2006
by Zebo
11:19 AM
FSH: Holy Roman Empire Talers
by Zo444
09:35 AM
WTB unusual sample slabs
by 308gtsi
07:52 AM
WTB: Ansell sovereign
by Alzabar
02:37 AM
Comics Marketplace
CAF FS: Zeck, Gary Frank Batman, JR JR Spidey, Maleev & More
by malvin
Few HOT slabs and some raws for sale
by ChicksCosmiComics
Superman #17 CGC 6.5 WHITE PAGES!
by nearmint
11:59 AM
Set of 4 slabs - BATMAN 404-407 - Year One storyline/Frank Miller
by Barth
11:38 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.