Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SWAMP THING #1-64 + Annuals full run avg 9.4/9.6 (Alan Moore) by KDUK     Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Wow!

Great books!!!

If the shipping to the UK didn't destroy me I would be all over this lot.

GLWTS
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: PREORDER Star Wars #1 J Scott Campbell Variants by The Cargo Hold     Yesterday at 03:02 PM

If you wish to preorder any of the variants on a mobile devise, please use this link. Due to Facebook Mobile limitations it can't be viewed from the original link posted.

http://thecargohold.ecwid.com/
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Astonishing Tales #25 by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Looks like a Cyclops peering over a fence. I don't really know what to make of that. Maybe OP can tell us what's going on there?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: TALES TO ASTONISH #27 Lower Grade So Let's Deal by Malcontent     Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Bump Bump!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Why Toy Collectors Should Store Their AFA Graded Figures Flat Instead of Upright by The Troll King     Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: hockey&comicsguy Originally Posted By: The Troll King Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: The Troll KingThese things were never intended to be sealed up like this long term.
Yellowing of
Jump to new posts Re: a new comic website here by mschmidt     Yesterday at 02:41 PM

What an incredibly ugly site.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Ken Aldred! by Chuck Gower     Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Happy Birthday Paul!
Jump to new posts Re: AF15 CGC 1.0 Stan Lee SS on eBay by Mishmashman     Yesterday at 02:37 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281531734941?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling Fantastic Sale by vaillant     Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: bb8 Originally Posted By: vaillant

Merry Christmas to you, Claudio! Nice pickup!

Pretty unlikely I get these for Christmas, but itís always a Merry Christmas, and this year I picked up #2 and #
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by pwog     Yesterday at 02:25 PM

VENOM UPDATE:

I received payment today from venom, along with an apology.
Strike Records and Name Changes
Jump to new posts wicked1 - Name Change by Board Admin     Yesterday at 02:24 PM

New Name = cannonfodder
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: divad's kudos thread by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 02:20 PM

My second book from divad, just as nice as the first. Good communication, fast shipment, easy easy.
Jump to new posts Re: Giant-Size X-Men #1, Comic Cavalcade #1 Set, X-Men #3, Random ASMs Thread by warlocke     Yesterday at 02:19 PM

Comic Cavalcade #17 has sold! I'm liquidating now, so let me know ASAP if you want something.
Jump to new posts Re: my geeks said i had too many books, so here's a sales thread by Griff     Yesterday at 02:10 PM

Jump to new posts Re: PGM Marvel Spotlight #23 by blazincomics     Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: John91C's Feedback Thread by cujobyte     Yesterday at 02:05 PM

John's always great to deal with guys!! Great communication, quick payment (and knows how to ship books too!). Will do much more business in the future with him!!
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Avengers 181 by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 01:57 PM

7.0 as is. So...crinkly.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Con 2014 End of the year Contest/Poll by meshuggah     Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Wow, this is a difficult choice.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by MR-SigS     Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. Balls Originally Posted By: Artboy99 Originally Posted By: kdoginohio...Mister Hyde, that's a different story... Raina as Tigra?..

The visual in the show while brief sure looked like Tigra.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: So is pressing comics a common practice nowadays? by joeypost     Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: bomber-bob Originally Posted By: joeypostHere are the links to two examples. One slabbed the other raw.

Slabbed

Raw

While some damage is likely from the static many of these b
Jump to new posts Re: Please grade my War Adventures #10! by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 01:48 PM

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Original Art Scammer - Richard Rae by Terry Doyle     Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Thanks for the update, OHS.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: NGC 1884 CC MS62 DPL & 1889 CC G4 (Price Reduced) by Kenneth F     Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Im interested in the 1889 CC
Jump to new posts Re: Slabbed ECs (mostly HG) and a Rangers 26 by mrmitchgro     Yesterday at 01:37 PM

for a price reduction on the COT 17 - now $2100
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Free toys: For newborns to 2 years old preferably by Gloomfire     Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Wish I would have seen this for our 10 month old. Of course, she doesn't need any more toys. OK, I am GLAD I didn't see this .
Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Christmas slab sale
by rons
Today at 03:51 PM
Toned Morgan, toned Standing Liberty quarter, Swiss shooting medal
by flatwoods
Yesterday at 08:43 PM
Mint Sealed FS Elig 5oz ATB Coins and PCGS OGH Antietam CAC MS63
by GBurger717
Yesterday at 05:00 PM
FSH: New Day 12/16... New Exonumia Tokens & Medals:)
by BROADSTRUCK
Yesterday at 12:27 PM
Comics Marketplace
#1 Spooky CGC Registry Set in Pedigree Comicsí January Harvey Comics Auction!
by Captain_Tripps
4 minutes 56 seconds ago
***For sale - SPAWN 10 CGC 9.8 - blue label - Cerebus apperance - Dave Sim story
by newshane
39 minutes 8 seconds ago
CGC Blue Label Keys TOS 50 8.0 ASM 129 7.5 Conan 1 9.0
by Marlocke
Today at 08:11 PM
$1.00 ONE DAY AUCTION - MULTI-ITEM SALE - MARVEL, PULP, ART, JUMBO, WHITE INDIAN
by comicartcom
Today at 07:14 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.