Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread by Dick O.     Yesterday at 04:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Solo DoloHaven't read Infinity Revelations yet. Is it a good read? Heard differing opinions at my LCS.

Also, do I need to read it in preparation for Thanos Vs. Hulk? Stoked for that mini-series!

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age marketplace links by Doohickamabob     Yesterday at 04:39 AM

Originally Posted By: mrmyst Originally Posted By: DoohickamabobI'm auctioning a bunch of golden-age ROMANCE comics this week. Lots of MATT BAKER and ST. JOHN comics, with a few BILL WARD comics from Quality, some Ziff-Davis, Marvel titles
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Aquaman #35 raw by white_rushin     Yesterday at 04:30 AM

Bump
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk Mags by everydayastory     Yesterday at 03:56 AM

These books (or there UK reprints) were always advertised in the UK Hulk Comics which were newsprint magazine size books.

I've got a compete run of these which came with new Hulk material by some then, fledgling UK artists Dave Gibbons an
Jump to new posts WTB THOR #168 + #169. by r100comics     Yesterday at 03:21 AM

Hi

I'm looking for Thor #168 and #169 in 9.0+ condition.

I pay fast and well for the right copies.

Please pm me with what you've got.

Thanks for looking.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Man Freed After 40 Years In Jail. Witness Recants. by The Black Hand     Yesterday at 03:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: The Black Hand  Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: goldust40

I hope he gets compensation concomitant with losing
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 129, Batman, Daredevil, Green Lantern, Ms Marvel, Teen Titans 1, Golden Age by Red84     Yesterday at 03:00 AM

Any other offers?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: PRICE DROP -- ASM 298,299+,X-Factor 6, Wolverine 1, Hawkeye, New52, Manhattan by Red84     Yesterday at 02:53 AM

Any Offers?
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Shadow Images Kudos by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 02:28 AM

Great seller, packs items with care, ships fast, grades accurately

Top notch!
Jump to new posts Re: Tijuana Bibles - COLLECTION OF EXTREMELY RARE SET OF 9 FROM THE 1930's by comickat     Yesterday at 02:10 AM

Final drop $200 SHIPPED
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: The effect of oxidation and discoloration on grade (not stains.) by ImageMask     Yesterday at 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: mysterio Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusSo, what are the thoughts about how oxidation affects the grade?

Not referring to staining, nor foxing, nor tanning, nor
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Offical Outcast TV Show--Cinemax by SteveoSupremeo     Yesterday at 01:31 AM

If anyone is looking to buy some more up. I've for maybe 50 up for grabs at 7 a piece. You can even list it for 30 bucks a piece of you want afterwards
Jump to new posts Re: AUCTION ST 115 ORIGIN DR STRANGE ENDS 11/21 @ PM PACIFIC by harvdoss     Yesterday at 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: chezmtghut$105

Jump to new posts spider-gwen 1 hughes variant and shield young guns by Beast89     Yesterday at 12:43 AM

Does anybody know the best website to preorder all spider-gwen 1 and shield young guns set. For decent price Can't find anywhere. Any help greatly appreciated
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: What do You Think of Actually Attaching Reproduction Covers to Coverless Copies? by rjpb     Yesterday at 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: FineCollectorNothing at all wrong with a coverless copy getting a nice repro cover. It's still coverless, but looks a lot prettier. The alternative is looking at the lovely rust stains. I'd rather have that than a Fair
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Ultimate Wolverine Collection by Shadow Images     Yesterday at 12:08 AM

Terms/Rules:
No PL/HOS Members or Personal List.
First unconditional  via post or PM rules all, timestamp wins.
US only please No foreign at this time.
Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Original Valiant Color Guides by kpaqu1     Yesterday at 12:03 AM

I don't believe the original Valiant used color guides. They published the watercolors directly. Their own variation of graylines/bluelines I think.

Guides usually have hand written color codes all over them to inform the printer.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Notti & Nyce #V2 #3 Convention "Chase" Edition by hellspawn32     Yesterday at 12:01 AM

This weekend I'm knocking 25% off. Come Monday this thread will be closed. So don't miss out on getting this rare sexy cover by EBas!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Dark Knight Returns 1-4 CGC 9.6 White Pages by BattlegroundGames     11/21/14 11:58 PM

Hey there Folks!

Got a Set of Dark Knight Returns 1-4, all CGC 9.6 with White Pages up for Sell or Trade!

Seeking $500.00 for the set or CGC ASM Keys or CGC Punisher Limited Series books!

Let's Make a Deal!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Dojo of Iron Fist! Marvel Premiere 15 Clan! by Jking3437     11/21/14 11:52 PM

Harvey we need a reboot of this thread
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: newshane's nerd-world problems... by newshane     11/21/14 11:50 PM

That Spawn # 1 in CGC 9.9 sold for $635.76 on eBay! Outstanding!

This makes me nervous for the time when a CGC 10.0 hits the market. I'm going to have to fork over some major cash to make that dream happen.

I hope the comic
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: RE: Wytches #3 Eh! Variant Presale - Intersect #1 - OFG Swag Swag by evilawd     11/21/14 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy LinguiniI'm making 100 of these available.

$15 each or 5 for $50
Shipping:
Canada - $8
US - $10

Wytches #3 Eh Variant Cover
Rob Guillory Art
Logo placement has not bee
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSH: Miscellaneous Coins - Part I by coinman_23885     11/21/14 11:39 PM

TTT
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Words That Just Pop Into Your Head by MetalPSI     11/21/14 11:13 PM

soon i discovered that this rock thing was true
jerry lee lewis was the devil
jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
all of a sudden, i found myself in love with the world
so there was only one thing that i cou
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by COI     11/21/14 11:12 PM

Mass Effect 2 with all the DLCs for 10 bucks is also a great deal. The DLCs are amazing and add a lot to the main game. One of my favorite games last gen and my only 100% platinum.
Page 16 of 24 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB; PCGS/NGC Mercury dimes 1929 PDS through 1945 PDS
by cucamongacoin
Today at 02:17 AM
Silver Eagle, Maple 1oz, Shield Nickel, 3 Cent, Seated Liberty Quarts &
by FlipofaCoin
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
$20 FOLDOVER ERROR. MUST SEE
by BRIAN339
Yesterday at 07:09 PM
FS: 1890-CC MORGAN PCGS MS63
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 06:21 PM
Comics Marketplace
Detective #85 CGC 8.0 (Joker) and Showcase #31 Highest Graded Copy (Aquaman)
by nearmint
35 minutes 46 seconds ago
ASM 129 9.4 STAN LEE SS
by littlebill
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
10 cent romance, war, western, crime, etc
by Shrevvy
Yesterday at 09:13 PM
Chew 19 cgc ss 9.8
by tjanse
Yesterday at 08:54 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.