Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Silvestri, Liefeld, Finch, Original Art by DocR     Yesterday at 06:34 PM

PM sent
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Lots of new books listed tonight: Good mix of Silver Age, Bronze, Copper and Mod by ZaCrew     Yesterday at 06:32 PM

http://stores.ebay.com/Carr-Cards-Coins-...d=p4634.c0.m322

Be sure and shoot me an offer in PM if you see something you like and we can work something out here.

Some recent additions.

FF #48 CGC 6.0
FF #48 CGC 3
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread by The Authority     Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: JollyComicsPlease add Jeff Smith's Bone.

Added. Thank you !
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four Volume 1, Numbers 66 and 67: Origin and 1st Appearance of HIM... by surfer99     Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Your commitment to putting this set together reminds me a lot of the work I put into creating the X-men: The Missing Years. I'm sure all Warlock fans are very appreciative. I look forward to watching you complete the set!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: recent pickups posted by steve_celtics123456 by surfer99     Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Very cool Stephen, thanks for sharing your story and your collection. I am right there with you on being drawn in by a cool cover, even if it's not something you normally collect. Best of luck getting the books you want and at a price you can manage!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Affordable Keys- FF45, JIM 85, Ms. Marvel 1, DD 111 by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: vaillantWell, these were sweet!
Thanks Claudio. I was recently lucky on some trades and offers, otherwise these were my keepers. As far as the FF45, it's one of those books that's always intrigued me, and I just lov
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Best Way Improve Bandwidth-New Router, TWC upgrade, or other?? by NTHstars     Yesterday at 06:02 PM

Thanks for the advice guys. I am using an semi-old Belkin router (3-4 years) to stream from one room to my pc on the other side of the bottom floor of the house.

May try the router first, rather than take on a higher monthly payment foreve
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Western comics. by damonwad     Yesterday at 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. LoveThat's a heck of a splash. Nice job hunting those down!
Thanks, I love the hunt but it's always fun to bag a few every once in a while.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Why you ruining my pie contest, dog? by NTHstars     Yesterday at 05:56 PM

This is serious pie business lol.
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by MR-SigS     Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: rekaniMark got back to me today and is sending it out.

Quick resolution

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What were the best NEW comics you read in 2014 ? by romanheart     Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Southern bastards
United States of murder

Justice league for DC, consistently my fav
ASM for Marvel, but that's not saying much
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Paul Rudd is Ant-Man by kdoginohio     Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris_Skeleton And if any deal is made with Sony, Agent Venom.

Maybe the North Korean's could persuade them?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SWAMP THING #1-64 + Annuals full run avg 9.4/9.6 (Alan Moore) by pickycollector     Yesterday at 05:40 PM

If anyone would like an estimate of shipping cost on this lot, just PM me with your zip or postal code for a quote.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB by jaybuck43     Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Also, note the date on mine. 08/10/1961
Jump to new posts Re: Aliens #3 CGC 9.8, #4 CGC 9.6, AvP CGC 9.6, Fantastic Four #72 CGC 9.2 + more by loboagain     Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Thanks for the complement!
Jump to new posts Re: Just a few Avengers, FF and X-Men, maybe some others by pickycollector     Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Thread is now closed.

If there is anything that does interest you, please PM me with your offers.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: OFG Thread Challenge by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 05:16 PM

I think the swag awards will continue tonight
Jump to new posts Re: Twas the other sales thread before Christmas by Spidey-fan73     Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Great cover art on these books. Only just have to wonder what she's gonna do with that blowtorch.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Need your help - comic related scavenger hunt ideas by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanetMy only concern with pics is that you can google much of them

I'd prefer original pics

Everyone wins!

Google Images = points!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Drudge and The Daily Mail Are Full Of It. by Ken Aldred     Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Comicopolis Originally Posted By: goldust40The Daily Mail hasn't been about journalism in decades.

It has a certain appeal to highly evolved individuals.

I prefer NewsBiscuit. Much more factual
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about setting up at the Heroes Con next year, but before I do.... by Sqeggs     Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: blazingbobThe $1 book pie also has so many slices it can support at any given show regardless of inventory/show attendance. Which is why I have seen some $1 book guys going to 50 cents or by the pound.

Never
Jump to new posts Re: New Stuff in my Ebay Store by Fastballspecial     Yesterday at 04:58 PM

New Books this week

Infinity Gauntlet 1-6 Set
Infinity Crusade 1-6 Set
Venom 6 Marvel Legend Variant
Captain America 359 & 360 1st Crossbones
Joker 1 Jokers Asylum
Action 835 1st Livewire in DCU

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Gotham by Ken Aldred     Yesterday at 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: kdoginohio Originally Posted By: Ken Aldred Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: Amadeus ArkhamThe girl playing Selina looks like a young Michelle Pfeiffer, too. That only adds to the ch
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Help me figure out where I went wrong by Griff     Yesterday at 04:05 PM

thanks Jolly

so the biggest thing appears to be taking off too much for the spine ticks. doesn't explain everything but its a start. ty all for the help
Jump to new posts Re: NEW EBAY ACCOUNT. BOOKS PRICED CHEAP!!! by WHIZ_BANG_POW     Yesterday at 04:03 PM

lot of dirt cheap key books. please take a look
1st crossfire

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281536954619?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

nova #1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281536949566?ssPageName=STRK:MESE
Page 16 of 20 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 2007-W $5 AGE PCGS MS69
by agentjim007
As noticed in the checklist nike air max 90 dame
by Benedict
10:02 PM
Book/Auction Catalog give-away...sort of
by jom
12:33 PM
WTB: 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Eagle
by Proudtoown
09:34 PM
Comics Marketplace
FS/FT Amazing Fantasy #15 3.0 w/amateur CT
by Hulksdaddy1
08:16 PM
26 Bronze ASMs priced to move!!
by Jordysnordy
07:47 PM
Lone Ranger Comics # 1 1939 Icream Mail Away comic on eBay now....
by CopperAgeKids
07:11 PM
X-Force #2 / 2nd Appearance of Deadpool - 5 Copies $25 Shipped USA OBO CLOSED
by faster friends
06:42 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.