Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Kevin Eastman TMNT Original Sketch Cover, CGC SS 9.8 on Blank Variant! by Comic Book Guy     Today at 12:27 AM

Kevin Eastman TMNT Original Sketch Cover, CGC SS 9.8 on Blank Variant...

Open to any offers as well.

Thanks!

Mike

LINK:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131168100892?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Buying RAW coins to fill holes in sets. posted by Six Mile Rick by AstroTrain     Today at 12:26 AM

I love COINage. They published a letter of mine a couple years ago!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Harley Quinn Covers by Junkdrawer     Today at 12:15 AM

bump
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Really Collectors Society? posted by Meade Collection by CSdot     Today at 12:11 AM

I remember when NGC announced this decision and I was worried it was a signal that a massive change was coming to all NGC registries. Fortunately it was limited to the world coins. While I have sympathy for existing registry using world coin collec
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread by ComicArtPage.com     Today at 12:05 AM

Don, I used to own the cover to Flash #266 but sold it many years ago and no longer know who owns it…shouldn't have done it but Flash without his boots bugged me a bit

The Flash #275 cover was sold roughly 10 years ago to a collector t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC page quality by Conan_Aficionado     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: SteveC77There was a link to this on the page Harvey posted.... CGCPQ

that conan_aficionado really thinks he's a smart *spoon* posting all those helpful links, *spoon* he's a real miserable *spoon
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Byrne OA-how much is it worth? by kav     Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: glendgoldFinally, something to buy with Bitcoin.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CAHokie's Feedback by Darkowl     Yesterday at 11:47 PM

I sold a Spidey 194 to Ben, and I don't think I could have found a more appreciative person to sell to. Thanks a ton, Ben!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: PRICES REDUCED Marvel Raw/Slabs - Sub-Mariner, Strange Tales, FF, Thor, Deathlok by strummer2     Yesterday at 11:37 PM

I like deathlok and him Thor book. Considering price...
Jump to new posts FCBD books by slym2none     Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Don't let this set of five FCBD books go for 99˘ !!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121318985391?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

-slym
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age marketplace links by VintageComics     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Got a bunch of GA books in my selling thread including...

A mid-high grade Baker cover, higher grade Funny Frolics #2 (Timely), a gorgeous Venus #13 and I'll have some pre code Atlas horror in mid grades tomorrow.

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Fantastic Four #1 (1961) by jterp5     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Thanks for the note Chicago Boy
Jump to new posts Re: The Defenders #10 - 85 / Lot of 29 comics / 1st $20 gets them / 1973 by faster friends     Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Sold per PM
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Preacher 1, Manifest Destiny 1 LBCC, JSC Superior Spidey slabs by jay j     Yesterday at 11:17 PM

TAKE 5% OFF ALL REMAINING SLABS
Jump to new posts Re: Doc 169 9.6 White $100 off by VW ClobberinThing     Yesterday at 11:13 PM

for discount on CAP 117
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Doctor Strange 169 cgc by strummer2     Yesterday at 11:05 PM

I have most of the keys you want at discounted prices off gpa for you!

Check my list!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: House of Secrets 92 by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Hmm, I've got a 6.0 slabbed I might part with. If interested, shoot me a PM and I can get you a pic.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Will we ever see anymore Bronze Age Pedigrees surface? by bronzejonny     Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Brandon ShepherdGood question, I have thought about this myself. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more Bronze Age pedigrees surface over the next few years. There are a lot of collections out there, I guess only time w
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Early Tecs by Peter in Portugal     Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Waylander Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal

Tec 50 done !

1 in 8.5, 3 in 8.0

You bought 4 copies?

CGC census numbers for this issue.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Darkowl's Feedback Thread by CAHokie     Yesterday at 10:54 PM

I had been looking for an Amazing Spiderman 194 9.4-9.6 signed by Stan Lee in Silver for a while but have not seen any in my price range or with the signature placement and color I wanted. As luck would have it, one came up for sale on the boards t
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Joes Journal by Doc Joe     Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Just too busy to think about comics

But did drop off 12 OA covers to the frame shop today; have another 5 covers that are going off for some titles to be made and to get a little work done cleaning them up!

And, when I get time,
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AMC's 'Turn' - origins of the Culper Spy Ring - 4/6 by Bosco685     Yesterday at 10:41 PM

My wife and I just finished the first episode. It was really good.

Part of what it demonstrates is the amount of distrust that existed amongst the colonists, where they were not sure who was loyal too either side.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Lots for sale Xmen, Wolverine, Gambit --- NM/M Condition! by A.Romeo     Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Final take 20% off each lot or take all for $150!! We'll below market value for these!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What happened to Superior Spider-Man? by ebtorres     Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Flatliner1313Are the midtown variants having the same problem?

No; I was there today and picked up a set (color and b&w). They were pre-bag/boarded, but I inspected some and if they'd allowed more than one per
Jump to new posts Amazing Fantasy 15, Avengers 4 & Amazing Spider-Man 129 in this Sunday’s Auction by HeritageComics     Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Come see the Comics closing in this Sunday's Weekly Internet Auction #121416
http://comics.ha.com/common/auction/catalog.php?SaleNo=121416&type=cgcforum-weeklycomics-042014

A Few Sample Lots:

Amazing Fantasy #15 (Marvel,
Page 16 of 28 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
Today at 08:22 AM
1950 PCGS PF-65 CAM Franklin CAC
by jimbucks
Yesterday at 09:08 PM
Closed
by F. Palma
Yesterday at 10:19 AM
1832 Bust Half PCGS XF45CAC Amazing Toning! 1839 Bust Half NGC AU55 CAC Newman!
by AnkurJ
04/15/14 10:43 PM
Comics Marketplace
ComicBookQuest Goodness ASM 606 Superior Spider-Man 29 Captain America 6 + More
by ComicBookQuest
3 minutes 52 seconds ago
"That's the thing about smart guys: we cover our spoons!"
by rfoiii
8 minutes 33 seconds ago
SOLD: Lucky Fights it Through VD EC Kurtzman Giveaway 1949 CGC 7.5 Universal
by eccomic
59 minutes 14 seconds ago
consignments wanted!
by uchiha101
Today at 06:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.