Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Archie #48, #50 and some beat up MLJ's.... by Chuck Gower     Yesterday at 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BitterOldMan Originally Posted By: Chuck GowerARCHIE #48 vg- $75
some staining, ripple and tears on an otherwise mostly glossy cover - color loss at Betty's... chest...a tear at the tile on the cover goes all the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Win 10 automatic updates by ckb     Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Unca BenYou can also prevent Windows 10 from automatically downloading updates by setting your home network as a "metered" connection.
Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage known networks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: U.S. Avengers Launching with 50 State variant covers by ygogolak     Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Robot Man[quote=BlowUpTheMoon]Ugly and boring covers.

This is the 21st century kids. Bad computer generated art. I quit buying moderns about 15 years ago and never looked back...

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hillbilly by Eric Powell on Albatross Funnybooks! by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Picked up 4 copies today, can't wait to read it. And have to get powell to sign for my set
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Rider 1 Traad Moore variant by Mad Titan     Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Price drop
Will close this up tomorrow!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Marvel Avengers #57 1968! *First Appearance of the Vision!* .99 Ebay Auction NR! by guldanaaron     Yesterday at 03:44 PM

Hey Everyone,

This auction started out at .99 with no reserve! This auction also includes free shipping! Here is the link!

I have a copy of Marvel Avengers #57 for sale! This issue is a lower grade copy. Amateur staple repl
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by david3142     Yesterday at 03:38 PM

That 1899, particularly the reverse, is exceptional! Very nice scores!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Batgirl Nightwing, Don Winslow Price reductions 8/10 by Shadow Images     Yesterday at 03:36 PM

$500 picked up or plus shipping
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: AMAZING SPIDER MAN 252 CGC 9.8 CANADIAN SS K. JANSON by Mystafo     Yesterday at 02:59 PM

One more bump here...NOW $335 and $150! Offers will be considered!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Misc. comics, hardcovers, paperbacks by babact     Yesterday at 02:57 PM

Here is a list of TPBs / HCs I have. Starting price is $5.00 each, but I will consider offers for both sales and offers for trades. I would be very happy to trade for something that I haven't read yet.

Spaceman TPB
Sandman: Dream C
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: NJ Art Con Appreciation Thread by kat123     Yesterday at 02:55 PM

having a L.A art Show will be great, so many art collectors in the westcoast. so much potential to bring new and old collectors.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: --Raw Copper-Modern Age books--Labyrinth, He-Man, CareBears-- by H0RR0RSH0W     Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Thump Thump!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: GSims718 Feedback thread by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 02:53 PM

George is always a pleasure to deal with. He bought a DD1 off me, paid immediately, and everything was as smooth as silk. Thanks bro!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: AMAZING SPIDERMAN #298 -- Swedish "Sunset" Variant! by Point Five     Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Reduced! $24
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1863 Copper-Nickel IHC for my Registry Type Set by johnny9434     Yesterday at 02:37 PM

cool
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: another financial article that segue into art by Bronty     Yesterday at 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: malvinHe sounded so smart saying everything was a bubble, then says maybe just buy beautiful art. But art can also be a bubble for the same reasons!

BI Article

Malvin

I think you have
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 400 TPB for Sale by ft88     Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Forgot to do a discount bump post.

10% off any new purchase.
20% off additional purchases more than $100 (past purchasers can use their past TPB buying to get to $100 - I'm not a stickler)
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! by Mmehdy     Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: RedFuryFantastic Novels, Vol 1 No 1, Jul 1940
Finlay cover

High grade black cover

SUPER..never seen it before...I have to scan some of my collection in...help robo...I
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: DC Rebirth Storyline (Possible Spoilers) by Batverse     Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Eh, I hope when they get back together it is for a true Batman title not one starring Duke. I know that they are working hard to give Duke a push but thus far I don't find him very interesting.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 5, 16 low-grade, ASM 100, Spectacular #1 and more by ChiSoxFan     Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Thread is now closed -- invoices start heading out today.

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Brand New 9.4-9.8 Silver Age Marvels in Pedigree’s October Comics & Art Auction! by Captain_Tripps     Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Our upcoming October Grand Auction will include many new and recently graded Silver and Bronze Age high grade Marvels. The auction is scheduled to begin in just over one (1) week, on the night of Monday, October 10th and last for ten (10)days until t
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Dover the Bird (Eastern Color/Famous Funnies Publications) by Enrico R.     Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: CW's Smallville revisited by Bosco685     Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Michael Rosenbaum Opens Up About His SMALLVILLE Departure And Why He Returned For The Finale

Quote:What exactly led to Rosenbaum's departure? Talking in a lengthy interview with Empire Online, the Impastor star expl
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Showcase #4 Club by peewee22     Yesterday at 01:51 PM

May be the same dude that just hacked my credit card. We're in a new world.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Looking for some GI Joe Marvel comic books by Whisp     Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Bump
Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Space4coins - ROMAN EMPIRE STARTING AT 1$
by Space4coins
06:13 AM
WTS Bunch of Rare Stuff. Dahlonega, 95-s Morgans, Capped Half
by planman2014
12:00 AM
FS: 1893 Columbian 50c. PCGS MS63. SOLD
by agentjim007
04:58 PM
Lincoln Cents 'Liquidation' > 'All MS-64-65 RED' ~ Raw
by synoptic12
09/27/16 03:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
VENGEANCE OF BANE, GOTG, AND FREEBIES FOR BUYERS!
by A-DONIS
09:43 PM
FS: MYSTIC #18, 1953. Bill Everett anti-communist/horro
r classic!

by Point Five
09:36 PM
Harley Quinn, Static, Suicide Squad and more
by DJones
09:27 PM
FS: Valiant Eternal Warrior #14 Al Barrionuevo original cover art
by sonicdan
09:18 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.