Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Spellbound 12 & JiuW 28 by podboy66     Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: One Number A Week!!! by Marty Mann     Yesterday at 12:53 PM

mm
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by Marty Mann     Yesterday at 12:51 PM

I have quite a few LOONEY TUNES & MERRIE MELODIES as my parents
gave me a subscription for a Christmas gift. This cover was always one of
my favorites.

mm
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Copra 1 by Ryan.     Yesterday at 12:51 PM

I'll leave this up for another day and then close it down.

I'm watching a National Geographic documentary about a crack addict who just found out he has hepatitis C and does not react well to the news. Not pleasant.

It's also sn
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: gadzukesHere's my ticket. I thought I had joined already but didn't see my name on the list.

I thought I would be in rarified air with a 9.2, but then I looked at the census. There are 43 on the census in 9.2.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #36 N52 Relevant? by Phillip     Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Maybe short term.

But in the long term No.

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: HASBROUCK HEIGHTS COMIC BOOK EXPO-JANUARY 25TH by pug productions     Yesterday at 12:32 PM

FYI... the highways in Northern NJ are already clear and cars are whizzing along... the weather will have NO impact on our show tomorrow!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Treasure Chest v18 #1 (Copy B) by vaillant     Yesterday at 12:26 PM

I mean, the cover of this book is supposed to be White, but like Fantastic Four #1 is more than often tan to brown…

I am pretty satisfied with this copy, although I would love to find one with an immaculate cover.
Here’s my other co
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Detective Comics 29 by Peter in Portugal     Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: kinzebac ComicLink Tec 29

I know it is not restored, but I thought I would throw it out there anyways.

Figure 15-17k or thereabouts.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to put together a SOA casts signed book-help would be great! by nriccijr     Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Perlman added to MegaCon!!

I think I may go w/ 3 books. Perlam & Sagal on their Jetpack Photo Covers.....and the Mr. Mayhem logo book for everyone else....will look nice in a 3 book frame. Still thinking up ideas tho....I am hoping f
Jump to new posts Re: DONALD DUCK TELLS ABOUT KITES (Southern California Edison) 1954 Carl Barks RARE by Bio-Rupp     Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Love this book !

Always wondered how many kids exploded in the 50's when their kites hit power lines

Seriously... it had to happen more than once to have a kite safety book produced

Great book and GLWTS

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Hands up don't shoot!!!! by JAM_NYC     Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: AntBrown Originally Posted By: JAM_NYC Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ™I can't understand why this thread turned the way it did, with the ugliness. Everyone was in agreement about this particular shooting a
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk44's Kudos Forum by KDUK     Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Sold Hulk44 Preacher 1 CGC 9.8

We did time payments and Hulk44 was true to his word and paid every Friday as agreed.

An absolute pleasure to deal with and very trust worthy.

I would happily sell again.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Your Comics by slym2none     Yesterday at 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnFranklin Originally Posted By: DR.X Originally Posted By: oakman29Last time I suggested something to someone I got taken to the wood shed,not this time.

Did it hurt?

Didn't involv
Jump to new posts Re: DC Golden Age WWII FS by mstrange     Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Last attempt for a sale here. Take an additional 10% off already reduced prices. Listing will end Suday night.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM 129 by vaillant     Yesterday at 11:53 AM

As I said, I am not worried about the corner small crease, if you say it’s otherwise so nice in hand it surely can score a bit more. Keep us posted!
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Feature 1 CGC 8.5 by TheMightyMidget     Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Thanks Trachcollector. PM incoming.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: CGC sketch opportunity with Ardian Syaf 8 spots by Mr Mylar     Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Doing good Stanley how about you?

Ardian completed another sketch, will post this weekend
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Commission Collecting Thread by doughnut42     Yesterday at 11:38 AM

Karate Kid vs. The Fox by Dean Haspiel

Jump to new posts Re: Midgrade Madness: Iron Man #1 , Ms. Marvel #1, X-Men #50 by jaybes     Yesterday at 11:37 AM

CLOSED! Orders shipped out today, thanks everyone!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB - Infinity Gauntlet 6 & Wolverine Origin 1 by mrwoogieman     Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Need these two to complete sets, VF/NM to NM- is fine.

Thanks!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead Cast Signed Slabs by WestHamUnited     Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: n2wdw Originally Posted By: WestHamUnitedWalking Dead 101 9.8 SS Signed by Norman Reedus ON HOLD

via pm
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Of all the large and medium-size coin shows you have attended... by jom     Yesterday at 11:31 AM

I really only attend the Long Beach show here in So. Cal...sometimes it's good other time bad depending on which dealers show up. It used to be a lot better due to dealers from other parts coming but not so much now.

The worst show I atte
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? Poll on Page 87 by mintcollector     Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Personally, I don't pay a premium for 'white' pages. I had books pressed and resubmitted that came back with a better page quality. As a result, as long as the book has off-white or better pages I am fine with it!

Just my two cents...
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by crassus     Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Thread Recap

First time customers can take 20% off the listed prices.

Repeat customers, if you have already purchased in this thread, or from me at anytime in the past, take 25% off the listed prices.

Offe
Page 16 of 23 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
GreatCollections - Coin Auctions Today - High Grade Morgans, Moderns, Gold...
by ianrussell
10:15 AM
Welcome to my world banknotes collection website - Treasures HK Island
by HQbanknotes
10:00 PM
FS EBAY: 1983 PCGS MS66RD DDO, 1984 PCGS MS66 DDO , 04-O PCGS MS66 MORGAN!
by Official Coins
08:36 PM
FS: 1909 VDB, 2014 Enhanced Finish Sac, and a 1795 Halfpenny
by AlanLastufka
08:34 PM
Comics Marketplace
Wolverine 1st series
by Shadow Images
X-Men 95-180
by Shadow Images
Strange Tales #115 & Whitman Uncle Scrooge #209
by cheta42
SA Daredevil, Fantastic Fours, Thor, X-Men
by Lucid Enigma
Advertisements

Generated in 0.033 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.