Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: World and Ancient Library Recommendations by Gallienus     Yesterday at 07:22 PM

reference book needed for The Early Peruvian Republic
I'm looking for a good reference on The Coins of Early *spoon* Peru. Preferably in English or I guess Spanish. This is the period from 1822 to about WW-I or so.

Any suggestions?
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: How do you determine a "good deal"? by uchiha101     Yesterday at 07:20 PM

I use gpa and ebay
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously by Bosco685     Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Lou always finds a way in.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 50th Kennedy Halves? Anyone order any? by RWB     Yesterday at 07:05 PM

OK..I ordered two sets.....$18 more than I think they're worth, unless they have the original design.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (August 22nd) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Frank Miller makes a guest appearance.

Red-Band Trailer Makes Its Way Online For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

Unfortunately, this is a true Red Band, and will require a log-in.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: MAD Magazine Blowout! What Me Worry? by edowens71     Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Mad 170, 174, 175, 179, 218, 232, 243, 244, 249, 258

SOLD VIA PM!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Break it out or not? PART 2 by Nutmeg Coin     Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: AHFreak Originally Posted By: Nutmeg Coin
It makes no sense to tell basic collectors that they need to take the ANA grading course which involves a great deal of expense, travelling to the place it is offered and
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Green Lantern 7, (Sinestro) Club! by Johnny U     Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: bb8Sweet copy, here's mine:

What a great book!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #1 CGC 9.8 Signed! I, Zombie #1, Lazarus #1, Day Men #1 by Spyder!     Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Day Men #1 CGC 9.8 $49 shipped!

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What's new in your Silver Age collection this week by Silver     Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Picked this up at comic-con, couldn't resist:

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by spreads     Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: FineCollector Originally Posted By: spreadsI had a garage sale on Saturday, sold over 1000 comics at 50 cents a pop in under 90 minutes. And I've gotten a lot of inquiries about other stuff I have, and from people th
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Day Men from Boom Studios by spreads     Yesterday at 06:42 PM

i cancelled my sub to this book....if I'm going to wait months for a story to come out I'll get the trades.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: One storyline you recommend more than others! by Karma23     Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Miracleman
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Diminishing value of current age books and forward.... by dupont2005     Yesterday at 06:02 PM

What is the point?

I think I've responded by saying none of those revolving door talent comics are any good. The only reason Miller Daredevil is "good" is because it's being judged on a standard set by decades of subpar Daredevil comics.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Eddy 707 Feedback Thread by Dr. Balls     Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsEasy to work with, prompt payment. Glad to have ya here on the boards!

+1

Two years later, I'm saying the same thing. Eddie was totally easy to work with and super friendly. Thanks, man!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by spracknetch23     Yesterday at 05:45 PM

whitashani

never paid for a $5 item. Never responded to messages or the case when opened.
Probably for the best, I saw he leaves a lot of negative feedback.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official TGT compliant department by Dr. Balls     Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Ditch Fahrenheit-1 for not incorporating Gargle into the TGT list.

Throat Gargling Technique?
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Showcase Collecting Thread by Boba     Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Boba Originally Posted By: BPLZ Originally Posted By: Boba

16, 28, 29 & 54

I actually had gotten a #54 but I discovered a stain on the cover and returned it to Metro.

Wonderf
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Huge eBay auction starts are 5 lots of key books all NM or better start at .99 by oceanavekid     Yesterday at 05:37 PM

eBay.com/usr/crisis_comics

Starting in a little less then 3 hours huge eBay auction
Lots of key issues
Walking Dead keys and other IMAGE #1's
Also going to be listing some marvel/DC books
All books start at just .99
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts amazing spiderman #300 CGC 9.6 by igordesign23     Yesterday at 05:31 PM

24-ML-349265-ML-

please read the sales rules before posting
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: GB crown grade??? by physics-fan3.14     Yesterday at 05:26 PM

I'd call it a VF (by American standards). It appears to be an attractive coin.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Simpsons/ Family Guy Crossover by Palamas     Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Isn't it Stewie's sophisticated bitter sarcasm towards life and the optimism and simplicity of the Simpsons that are distinctive for each show? If they compromise on what represents each show, they're neither one nor the other. However, the were epis
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC by mdktkd2     Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: sacentaur Originally Posted By: ciorac Originally Posted By: sacentaurOne of the more interesting things at the Con (at Harley's booth) was a thick binder of loose DC Golden Age
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Black Adams first modern app ! by Mijael77     Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: aardvark88Much scarcer than Rocket Raccoon in Hulk 271. Good luck.

Thanks ,you can find VGs or Fs at ebay but very scarce in higher grades
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sabbath All Your Sins Reborn by Junkdrawer     Yesterday at 05:12 PM

https://pulllist.comixology.com/sku/JUL140845/Sabbath-All-Your-Sins-Reborn-1-MR-
Page 16 of 27 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: Harry W. Bass Jr. Limited Edition Deluxe Cloth Hardbound Auction Catalogs
by BROADSTRUCK
01:28 PM
Key Date 1946 Australia Penny auctions ending today
by stldanceartist
12:30 PM
FS: 3 NGC graded Irish Pennies
by agentjim007
07:12 AM
Today: Coin Auctions by GreatCollections - Superb Half Dimes, Morgans and More
by ianrussell
07/27/14 02:05 PM
Comics Marketplace
ASM 122,IG 1 SS,TB 1 SS listed on eBay
by tigers comics
01:29 PM
Some "Cool Books" and Not-so-Cool Cheap Books - Spider-Man, Conan & More
by awakeintheashes
01:26 PM
Frank Miller SS, Iron Man #1, Jack Kirby Signed, ASM Keys, Pasta
by Jimmy Linguini
12:59 PM
ASM 129 CGC 8.5 OW/W for $650 Shipped and Insured
by Furby
11:17 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.