Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS #1 by Silver     Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: SilverA little late to this party:

This one I just got:

neither of those were 35 cent variants, why did you change the header?

not sure I understand
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The ASM 121 Association by jaeldubyoo     Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Here are mine

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Life with Archie #110, 120, 125 by Dramamine     Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Anybody have Life with Archie #110, 120, 125 in at least vf/nm condition?
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: First Huntress CGC 9.6 W and First Hellcat ending on ebay tonight 2/26 by MCMiles     Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Bid now.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: hmmmmmm is this a 7.0??? by Hibou     Yesterday at 09:54 PM

That might be "a 7.5 on a good day."

Pretty funny though!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STRANGE TALES #110 Club! by drummy     Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Comiclink has the Marvel Art Review copy of #110 for sale in their March auction, a nicely presenting CGC 3.0 with white pages. Should set another new high.

Dan
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: New GIF Web Presentation Style- Opinions appreciated! by wdrob     Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Google Photos!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by The Black Hand ™     Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: namisgrThat IS an interesting perspective, Gene. What with the incredible affordability of today's ceiling fans, 'smart' televisions, and waffle irons, th
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DC Comics Presents 26, 9.8, White pages by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 09:28 PM

DCCP 26 sold via PM.

Thread closed, thanks!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CLOSED - THANKS by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 09:27 PM

So tonight was a big night: I tested for my black belt. Consequently, I have an ice pack on my right hand, and really need one on my left wrist. So I'll work on invoices tomorrow night when I'm not typing-incapacitated.

Cheers!
Jump to new posts WTB Teen TItans 23 first series by boatfund     Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Looking for a slabbed copy of Teen Titans 23 (Oct. 1969). Paypal or check if you want.

Looking for at least OW-W pages in CGC grades of 8.5 to 9.4

If you have the one 9.8 copy I could probably not afford that.

Jump to new posts Re: Marvels (mostly keys) with wiggle room and a few DCs by robocard     Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: robocard Originally Posted By: robocard Originally Posted By: robocard Originally Posted By: robocard Originally Posted By: robocardHolidays are over and I am in a Buying Mood! This is what I am still b
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Monday Slab Sale- American Vampire, Chew, and bargain slabs! by PhAnTaSmV     Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Here is a recap of what is left.

$20.00 Slabs

Dream Police #1
Dream Police #1 Variant
Dead Body Road #1

$30.00 Each

Caliban #1 Terror Edition (2 available)
C.O.W.L. #1
Brass Sun #1
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts ebay 1c NR - Silvestri UXM, Y Last Man, Ennis Hitman, Kevin Maguire by malvin     Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Hi Folks,

Good luck to everyone bidding or selling on comiclink. But in the meantime, I put up another batch of auctions starting at 1c with no reserve! They are:

1. Marc Silvestri Uncanny X-men Issue 224 page with Storm!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spiderman Collecting Thread! by Shark     Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: aelelarkin Originally Posted By: vader2001I found this.....................

ASM 14

and all I could do was shake my head.........

That's awesome.
It's rare because it
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: n2wdw's comic book room by jhutton2     Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: n2wdwAuction Wins -- Some Buyer's Remorse

This week I was watching auctions of 2 comics I really wanted. I won them both and I’m happy to have them. But I have some buyer’s remorse about one of them. So here’
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Avengers 9 by zandorf     Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Thanks guys... I know the cover was very rough.. at least the inside looks good.
Jump to new posts Incredible Hulk 181 9.2 SS For Sale by mudbogger2     Yesterday at 08:52 PM

24-ML-371238-ML-

Read forum guidelines before selling here!
Jump to new posts Re: Well loved and the VERY well loved pch and misc. by retrocomics     Yesterday at 08:50 PM

OK that's going to be all this time around. Still a few books up if anyone is interested. Thanks.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Totally miscellaneous and random thread, many keys though. Copper style by cgcworld     Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Gonna close this bad boy down as I head on vacation.

Will start a new thread when I get back. Thanks to everybody who purchased anything.

Jim
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1909 Lincoln cent by e1cnr     Yesterday at 08:40 PM

well if it gets details, I will need some Blue Ribbon, or keep as is

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=932065&highlight_key=y&keyword1=ms70
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: $100,000 portfolio. by BassGMan     Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: drbanner Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: namisgrVanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund + Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund. The entire amount, 70% + 30
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Lot of HULKS and ASM 328 all CGC 9.8 WP by jop     Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Interested in the Hulks but not the Spidey
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by SpiderTurtle     Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: gadzukesI've been meaning to take a new photo of my 7.0 pence copy for a while now (the photo I've been using is horrible). I was at the bank yesterday and remembered to bring my camera, so I got it out of the safety depo
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: SpaceCityComics has a few lots on Ebay ! by towards2112     Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Yet another lift.
Page 16 of 25 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
NGC/PCGS Silver Washingtons & Roosevelts eBay Listings Ending Tomorrow & Sunday
by Mr. Smith Guesser
05:44 PM
Cut half sheet of 1935a $1 HAWAII six consecutive
by BRIAN339
09:32 AM
Rainbow Toned Bust Halves, Prooflike, Walkers, and Other Gorgeous Coins
by physics-fan3.14
09:27 AM
FOUR consecutive 1923 $1 fr. 237's
by BRIAN339
09:21 AM
Comics Marketplace
Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC SS 3.0 STAN LEE!!!! $4250
by thatcomicbookguy
Mixed bag of books .....
by Paddy_McShillihan
2000 Pulp Digests 10 Rare arkham House 30+ dj's etc. EBAY
by Matthew42383
07:42 PM
FS: Amazing Spider-man 9 CGC 8.0 White Pages, 1st Electro
by drbanner
06:43 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.