Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: My favorite coin of the week: 6/28/15 by rrantique     Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: johnny9434thats a winner for sure. i like

+1
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Two books for now by retrocomics     Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Didn't realize I had three of these. I don't need that many!
Marvel Tales #125. $35
Solid good\gd+
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: So is there really a black(darkermaroon spoilage cover) of edge of spider-verse2 by rckstr1253     Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMyPeepsI don't know what a "spoilage" cover is supposed to be, but I know a lot about print production, and will point out that the "missing" hair piece is due to the book being trimmed differently, closer to th
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Taking signature requests for Wizard World Chicago including Jeremy Renner by Kevlar     Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Other celebrity guests include:

Norman Reedus
Nathan Fillion
Stephen Amell
Ben McKenzie
Toby Kebbell (Dr Doom from new Fantastic Four)
Matt Ryan (Constantine)
Tobin Bell (Saw series)
Ari Lehman (Jason Vor
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: CONFIRMED 1919-P Mercury DDO Discovery!!! by Jtlee321     Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Well it looks like the population is still at 7. That other guy never even popped up to try and defend his claim. Now to stand by and see when the first one hits the auction blocks.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #1 CGC 5.5 by jhutton2     Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Thread closed, thanks to all those that purchased books!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Strange Tales 174,175,177,177 cgc 9.8 by minisink warrior     Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts eBay NR Auctions - Eternal Warrior #4 & Archer & Armstrong #0 CGC SS 9.8 by blackswan     Yesterday at 10:11 PM

No Reserve Auctions Start Tonight:

Eternal Warrior #4 CGC SS 9.8 Bob Layton
1st Appearance of Rai

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161749160959?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Archer &
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Prints, Commissions, Original Art For Sale by ComicBookQuest     Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Sweet work man
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NM98s, HQ1, Batman 1 (N52) and BA12 for sale! by BM Cruz     Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Bump
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ROM the Spaceknight by MattP     Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Gag me. More like Venom: spaceknight.... I need to go and tear up any hope I actually had. This blows.

Venom: Spaceknight From Launches From Robbie Thompson And Ariel Olivetti

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/29/venom-space
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone facilitating for CGC SS for Texas Comicon or other upcoming Texas Cons? by Kevlar     Yesterday at 10:04 PM

I will be attending Texas Comicon
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roger66 Feedback by topnotchman     Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Sold a four figure book and would do it again on a dimes notice. Thanks
Jump to new posts Need to buy: ASM 31 CGC'ed 6.0 to 6.5 ASAP!!! by Columbia Comics     Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Need to buy this book ASAP.

I "sold" a copy on my website only to realize I sold the same book back in April and forgot to update my inventory!

If anyone can help me out, I would truly appreciate it.

Pages need to b
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Flash 105, Brave and the Bold 28, Showcase 22 by Columbia Comics     Yesterday at 09:47 PM

I have a SC 22 in your grade range...2.0 to 2.5 raw

PM me an offer if you'd like
Comics General
Jump to new posts Submitting Offers\Bids.....Read The Documentation by JohnFranklin     Yesterday at 09:29 PM

I placed an offer for a book at "Pedigree Comics", something I've done more than once. Historically speaking I usually get some kind of response in 3 to 5 days. So I submitted the offer and didn't hear a thing and nearly 3 weeks had passed in the m
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Show us your personal artwork by afowlerart     Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Here are some prints that I've done recently. These debuted at Derby City Comic Con 2015 in Louisville, KY.

I do take commissions, if anyone's interested.
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your Magazine collection. by BrianR     Yesterday at 09:07 PM

I picked up a high grade copy of this .

To go with this. A big thanks to Dan aka westform for offering it up for sale. The original finished pencils for the cover.

World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: A coin and paper money collector in China by michael     Yesterday at 09:05 PM

now that I know what you're looking for I will try to find something for you
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Revat's Feedback Thread by woregul     Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Fast payment. Good communication. Easy transaction. Thanks!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Paperbacks, Digests, Pulps... by pcalhoun     Yesterday at 08:58 PM

although not as graily as D-13 or D-15, D-11 has a cool Saunders cover, and the Keene PBO is a fifties crime-fest of the highest order.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DEATH IN THE FAMILY.......... KB's ASTRO CITY by jimjum12     Yesterday at 08:38 PM

SOLD via P.M.......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Art Commissions by Senormac     Yesterday at 08:36 PM

You should look over and post something your currently working on in.....

this thread
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: War Comics by 1950's war comics     Yesterday at 08:23 PM

[quote=1p36DSA]picked up my first war comic yesterday. G.I. Combat #87

Looking to add more first appearance keys, what else should I get?

No first appearances, but key

Our Army at War #1, rarely seen or offe
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Coppers Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by ComicConnoisseur     Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Fastballspecial Originally Posted By: Aweandlorder Originally Posted By: Brother JHere's one that's not "heating up", but seems to usually do pretty well on eBay

Labyrinth #1-3

Yup, thes
Page 16 of 25 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 1882-S PCGS MS65 Toned Morgan Dollar
by coinman_23885
Today at 11:38 AM
FSH: Early Lincoln Cents and Early Commemoratives
by leeg
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
ebay: GOLD RUSH! St. Gaudens, Indian Head, Buffalos, and more!
by cp_coins
Yesterday at 11:15 AM
GreatCollections - Auctions Today - Better Morgan Dollars, $200k+ Unreserved...
by ianrussell
06/28/15 05:08 PM
Comics Marketplace
4 NYCC Thursday Tickets - way below cost
by rfoiii
32 minutes 2 seconds ago
Daredevil #3 CGC 3.5 $100 shipped
by Mark 1
58 minutes 52 seconds ago
Walking Dead #2 CGC 9.4 First Print
by retrothecollector
59 minutes 6 seconds ago
Infinity Gauntlet 1 9.8 White pages
by Mark 1
Today at 08:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.