Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My New Toy by PovertyRow     Yesterday at 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: PovertyRow Originally Posted By: Jeffro™
Can you hook up a keyboard and mouse?

Yes, either via the micro-usb port (with a micro to standard adapter) or via Bluetooth, which is built into the tablet.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Washington and Jefferson GTG by Afterword     Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Thanks for the opinions everyone! If I decide to have either graded I will be sure to post the results.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by pmpknface     Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Robot ManCool book! The whole short series is equally cool.

How can you go wrong with "The Fantastic Brain Destroyers"?

And you fight it with "Iron Fisted Justice!" Fantastic!!! Love the cross-hatc
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Another Piece of me Died Today by DR.X     Yesterday at 11:30 AM

This sad news plus other things is making me realize my time on this planet is running out.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: List of GA dealers online... by originalisbest     Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: BriD.Has anyone bough from recently (or ever)? I've tried twice and sent emails. I never get a reply. The homepage has 2015 info so it seems like they're in business.

That's Andrew's
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB The Authority (1st Series) 5,6,8,9,14,17,18,23,28 NM+ or better by rob_react     Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Someone has these. I will buy them!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Toned 1959 P & D Franklins for the Dansco by Buffalo Head     Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Nice coins and great imaging.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts WICKER PARK VETERANS RUN - 9/27/2015 by DR.X     Yesterday at 11:02 AM

Another huge turn out this year for the Veteran's on the annual Wicker Park Run. Here's a few short videos. The first one is take about in the middle so there's at least another thousand bikes behind me. The second one is what
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Tokyo Ghost, Image Comics (Remender, Murphy, Hollingsworth) by TXReplicant     Yesterday at 10:48 AM

This book is filling in nicely while I'm caught up on EoW! Also, reminds me of the computer game, "Deus Ex."

Hopefully have an RRP on the way, and an awesome boardie is helping me get a NYCC exclusive this weekend!

The RRP is t
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Steve Dillion & Garth Ennis double tap for your PREACHER books (inquire within) by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 10:34 AM

I'm not providing books for this op, but a few people asked about books, so here's what I'll do.

Preacher artist, Steve Dillon, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't done a show in several years.
The la
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Garth Ennis will be at New Jersey Comic Expo, anyone taking subs??? by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 10:31 AM

I'll do it. Posting in s/s room shortly.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post a Capped Bust coin with die cracks by okbustchaser     Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: physics-fan3.14I have since sold this one, but this has one of the best cracks in the series:

I don't know about best crack in the series, but this die crack has to be the most famous in the series
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Incorrect comic listed in Felix the Cat set by Gemma     Yesterday at 09:59 AM

Sorry, this is now updated!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts ROUND 8!! eBay Auctions. Youngblood, Grimjack, Spider-Girl and Spider-Man 3 art! by PaulG     Yesterday at 09:57 AM

This weeks auctions end on Sunday October the 11th at 9pm est.

Featured this week are an Abe Sapien commission by Dave Johnson, a Todd Nauck sketch cover (not CGC) Spider-Man 3 artwork from Salvador Larroca and more!!

As alway
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman New 52 by romanheart     Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Annual 4 was great. In fact, I have never seen a bad Annual in the new 52 from Batman. It has always been excellent.

I know this Jim G phase is only temporary because frankly he looks stupid at the Bat, but I haven't really liked anywhere
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: All Star Batman & Robin to be finished? by GACollectibles     Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8I'll be frank

Can you draw like him?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Grading Results by RWB     Yesterday at 09:23 AM

Good that you're happy with the results.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC SILVER/BRONZE SLABS TOS 58 FLASH 110 STAR WARS 1 BATS 244 by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 09:23 AM

Spoiler Content
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Paul Rudd is Ant-Man by paperheart     Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: BaneSo worldwide its done less then Terminator Genisys?

won't have once it opens in China. plus AM's theatrical release is much more profitable:
$180MM US X .55 = $99MM to studio + $230MM Int'l X .45 = $1
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: TMNT 50 NYCC Exclusive by PeasOfCrap     Yesterday at 09:10 AM

Henn has an opp going on for this and I know Talbot will be at NYCC!
Strike Records and Name Changes
Jump to new posts Domo Arigato - Strike by ccgmod1     Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Persistent arguing and personal attacks
Strike Records and Name Changes
Jump to new posts Bosco685 - Strike by ccgmod1     Yesterday at 09:08 AM

Persistent arguing and personal attacks
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mcdonalds Breakfast ALL DAY by bronzilla     Yesterday at 09:08 AM

That is a most excellent book! And I agree,I rarely eat them, but taste wise,McDs fries are the best.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Wonder Woman Sensation Comics Dodson Kubert by Mike G.     Yesterday at 09:08 AM

CGC SS ending tonight!

Sensation Comics #1
Wonder Woman #1
Wonder Woman '77 Special #1
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Waid/Staples Archie? by Firespitter     Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Awesome recommendation! I just ordered issues 1-3 off of Archie's website. I saw that Jughead #1 came out today. But the interior art really put me off. I have a feeling I'm going to wind-up getting Jughead as well.

I'm really disappointed
Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
1892 proof set.
by rons
04:40 PM
FSH: 1967 SMS Kennedy Half (Birthmark Die) PCGS MS67 DCAM
by saen78
03:02 PM
1881-S Morgan PCGS MS65 Old Rattler Holder, a real PQ+ Coin! -see pics-
by dragon
06:09 PM
Looking for High Grade Asian Coins
by surfacehairlines
10/06/15 05:39 PM
Comics Marketplace
ebay 1c NR - Sienkiewicz Jurgens Broderick Levin FF Captain America Alpha Flight
by malvin
EBT's NYCC Sales Thread
by ebtorres
FF 30 9.4, FF33 9.4, SILVER SURFER 5 9.4, BATMAN 232 9.4
by bfairb
Zac's NYCC 2015 Sales Thread!
by Zacreth
07:54 PM

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.