Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 Black Label by Hulk44     Yesterday at 07:26 PM

Will do , Thx..
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats Dscott! by C-raider1     Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Congrats.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Interesting twist....

And proves I am right....just can't leave well enough alone
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Age of Apocalypse? by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 07:01 PM

*spoon* disney "bra"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Low Gas Prices Might Spread Ebola! Includes Pictures of Hot Women. by The Black Hand     Yesterday at 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ucleben Originally Posted By: WoodenJefferson

Given the anti-fume gas nozzle, I wonder how she was able to do that.

That's a skinny nozzle. Diesel? Could she be in Texas?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Universal monsters of old come together again - WATCH OUT! by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayman Originally Posted By: Larryw7 Originally Posted By: DavenportI was thinking more of Creature From the Black Lagoon. A mystery set in the Amazon seems worlds away from all the Euro Gothic stuff. But, I'm pr
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Out-of-context member quotes by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsI've always kinda dug her black one.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad LOT - including Legends 3 NM and Legends 1 NM by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Congrats to you and the buyer.

Legends 1-6 is a cool read anyway.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Ms. Marvel #1 by white_rushin     Yesterday at 06:40 PM

8.5, before looking at the scans I thought the dust shadow would be a lot worse. Nice looking book.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Flash 123/Giant X-Men #1/ X-Men #94/#137 CGC by DBOi     Yesterday at 06:32 PM

bump
still looking
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: I was Wrong. by BooZeR     Yesterday at 06:25 PM

I hope you get your book back soon Tnerb!

I've been waiting for a 30 book modern submission I sent back in early August -- They received it Aug 11th. It's been marked Grading/Quality Control for almost 3 weeks.

I recently had a
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HG Halloween Silver & Bronze...Ghouls, Ghosts, Zombies, Monsters, Demons :-S by ComicBookQuest     Yesterday at 06:15 PM

Evil Erine #2 & #3 per PM
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by Scturo     Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Date stamps are cool. You can always use the date stamp to ID a comic that was lost or stolen.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts The quick "dirty dozen" eBay auctions! by Meeley Man     Yesterday at 06:08 PM

One batch ends and a new one beings! Got some more eBay auctions for you. This is quickie one, though. A "dirty dozen," as it were. !2 new listings and all ending in only THREE DAYS! So, you have gotten much time to grab up these beauties! As always,
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RadiantGraphix Kudos Thread (feedback) by amnesiac     Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Picked up a Hulk #271 off of me and there were no issues at all. My pleasure to leave the first response on his kudos thread. Thanks man
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: THE WALKING DEAD 71-114 , Batman Eternal, 66', Watchmen, Saga & more ALL RAWS by IchimarusSmile     Yesterday at 06:02 PM

WIll throw in Tons of extra books as well!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Kirby in art exhibition by suspense39     Yesterday at 05:57 PM

http://risdmuseum.org/art_design/objects/6050_dream_machine?context=43&type=exhibitions

A pretty interesting show with a Great kirby painting! Image above, Courtesy of Glen Gold
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Watch out Godzilla - here come KONG! by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:47 PM

KING KONG Origin Movie SKULL ISLAND Gets A New Writer

-------------------
According to Deadline, Legendary Pictures have turned to Flight writer John Gatins to pen the next draft of Skull Island. The movie is set to be released on N
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Transformers #1 and #8 CGC 9.8, Captain America #1 Joe Simon SS CGC 9.6 by Illustrious     Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: tigers comicsI'll take one copy of X-Force 2

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sunfire & Big Hero 6 by Silverdream     Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: juggernautAlpha Flight was trademarked by Marvel earlier in the year. Alpha Flight might actually make an appearance in Big Hero 6. If I was a speculator, my money is on Alpha Flight 17.

You are normally de
Jump to new posts Re: B&B 30,GL 1,IH 181, and Flash 109 For Sale by tigers comics     Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Last and final price drop. Sale ends tomorrow morning.
Jump to new posts Re: Star Spangled War Stories #90 CGC 7.0 WHITE PAGES - 1st War that Time Forgot by mrmyst     Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Wow - white pages on that book is RARE. Not too mention the grade.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Superman Lives - the weirdest Superman movie never made by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Oh Lord!

SUPERMAN LIVES Would've Had Clark Kent & Lois Lane In Couples Therapy

-------------------
"Well I came in after Kevin Smith and Wesley Strick had written drafts. I was very much taken by Tim's approach, which w
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Subvert # 1 2nd Printing [RARE edition] by Spain Rodriguez [Trashman] FNVFN 1970 by ericjmz     Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Subvert # 1 2nd Printing [RARE edition] by Spain Rodriguez [Trashman] FNVFN 1970
........................................................................................................
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Subvert-1-2nd-Pr...=item2ed8da
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: artistlost's feedback by Jtwpantera     Yesterday at 05:20 PM

My New Mutants 98 arrived fast, especially considering that it came from Canada, and was well packed. I would buy from him again and recommend him to others.
Page 16 of 25 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Signed MARVEL VS DC Trading Cards - JUST THE GOOD STUFF
by Revat
McFarlane ASM lot!
by sakaridis
Beachbum's 2014 Comikaze Sales Thread
by BeachBum
05:08 PM
Wanted: Miracleman Art
by pkveronese
04:49 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.