Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 9.8 Punisher books by Parabellum     Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Bump
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Wertham not mentioned... by iggy     Yesterday at 05:11 PM

I have about 120 1950s sports sections of the Des Moines Register that I've been sorting through, and have boiled them down into ones that are potentially sellable on eBay (Mantle/Aaron/Mays, etc.). While taking pics today, I noticed this article on
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Blanks by Captain Canuck     Yesterday at 05:10 PM

What kind of paper would be best to be used as a sketch cover, thickness, brand, surface? I assume 11x17.

What kind of paper would be best to be used for a reproduction cover? I assume semi-gloss finish?
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: AUGUST 14TH-NEW SHOW! OLD BRIDGE, NJ by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 05:09 PM

I'm going to try and make it, I'm going to Boston that weekend
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Tales of Suspense 1 by iceman399     Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Hulk 1 on HOLD!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley "Artgerm" Lau - Sketch Books - SDCC2016 by comix4fun     Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: The ResurrectionAnyone know how to go about getting a commission by him? Easily my favorite cover artist

Contact him directly...

through facebook https://www.facebook.com/Stanleyartgermlau
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WB Original Production Cels - just added: Speedy signed Friz Freleng by ComicsAndCode     Yesterday at 05:00 PM

resusitating this sales thread. If production cel art is not marked as sold, then it is still for sale. Trying to move these quick so all offers are welcome.

Thanks,
Pete
Jump to new posts Re: recil macon jo-jo 15 f.s.---CLOSED by Grantley Goddard     Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Straw-Mani'll take it on thread trumps p.m. parley, but i'll listen to reasonable counters. p.p., ck or m.o. good. i'll take a return. s/h on me usa, you pay if borders need crossing.

this is broken out of an
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with a book missing a page? by FineCollector     Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Here's an idea: post it in the Sales forum for what you paid for it, disclosing the label, and see if anyone's interested. If it sells, you get to wash your hands of the whole thing.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Lone Ranger by STLSPIDEY     Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Thanks!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rip67VDub Feedback Thread by se856103     Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Very smooth purchase, nice transaction.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books! by bigcbass     Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Rare Love and Rockets Hernandez Bros book double signed! Only one in the registry.

Jump to new posts Re: Wonder woman #50 wondercon - gal gadot cover by Zacreth     Yesterday at 04:18 PM

PM'd
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Sideshow Premium Format Statues for sale by rabidwolf     Yesterday at 04:11 PM

Selling several sideshow premium formats and statues.

1st unconditional purchase gets it whether via pm or “Ill take it” based on time stamp.

Statue(s) will be shipped within 48 hours of payment.

Paypal, checks. Mon
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: "Arrow" TV Show on CW Network by Batman     Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Ok... I've just started S3 and I'm hoping one of you Arrowheads can answer a few questions.

1) Why did they introduce Sara/Canary in S2 and not just go with Laurel as Black Canary?

2) How did we get to Oliver falling in love wit
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Miller at Boston Comic Con! by matty_kay     Yesterday at 03:54 PM

please add me to the boston PM. thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Small Iron Man Lot $125 shipped...now $115 shipped.... by comicdey     Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: NormB Originally Posted By: comicdeyMarking this pending SOLD til I hear back on a pm.....from a boardie

OK......still on the market....

Let's reduce the price to $115 shipped...

these
Jump to new posts Re: Flash Vol 2 Starman 100 Bullets Astro City Planetary 9.8+ universal or SS by bffnut     Yesterday at 03:49 PM

OK, sounds good.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: rdawood's kudos thread by nismo350z     Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Great communication, fast payment and easy to work with. Would do business with again.
Jump to new posts WTB Iron Man Issues 20-67 (reader copies) by Crazy Canuck     Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Looking to buy some intact VG 3.0-4.0 Iron Man copies issues between 20 and 67 (obviously excluding issue 55). I'm looking to get them cheap if possible... $3.00 to $4.00 would be my max. Please send images if possible.
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest addition! by NetStealsdotcom     Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Some great looking beauties here. I love them.

Enjoy...
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Detective Comics #359 by Bunky Brian     Yesterday at 03:23 PM

DETECTIVE COMICS

light cream to off-white pages 359 5.5 FN - $600

Bunky Junk For Sale
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: It's really hard to compete with the billionaires... by DavidMerryweather     Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Spoiler Content
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Signature Series 2010 Q & A Thread by Captain Canuck     Yesterday at 03:03 PM

I just spoke to cgc, the only stipulation on slabbing is that the cover is cut close to the original pages, no overhang. If there is overhang it may get damaged in the holder, no overhang would prevent overhang. They said for a vintage book the best
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: WONDER WOMAN (6/23/17) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Batman Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: BatmanMy Ultimate Edition should arrive any day now

Hopefully you find some good in this version.

Not sure
<
Page 16 of 20 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
World Bulk Silver for sale
by stldanceartist
02:49 PM
FSH: 1980-S PCGS PR66RB Lincoln Cent Rotated Reverse 130 degrees *Possible R8*
by Official Coins
07/28/16 07:27 PM
1890-0 $1 PCGS 66 www.sonnyhenryauctio
ns.com

by sonny henry
07/27/16 03:18 PM
Anaheim ANA Coin Photogrpahy Table #450
by blu62vette
07/27/16 12:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
MOSTLY HIGH GRADE KEYS AND FIRST APPEARANCES THANKS FOR LOOKING!
by JOEY GUNZ
X- Men 6, 10, 14
by spiderphill
10:08 PM
SDCC Skottie Young Marvel Pins
by The Blot
10:00 PM
Kirby DPS! --Toth, Caniff, Early Metamorpho, and more
by drdroom
09:31 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.