Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Kevin Maguire, Dustin Nguyen, Nick Bradshaw & Mark Brooks' Harleys by Doc McCoy     Yesterday at 06:09 AM

Offers are more than welcome.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Ultimate Fallout 4 variant CGC 9.8 by catch21     Yesterday at 05:57 AM

$190 cash DJURDJEVIC
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: should I leave negs? by kav     Yesterday at 05:53 AM

If not getting a neg is important to a seller they will do the right thing. If they don't care why should buyer care?
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: ToS's, Iron Man & Captain Marvel by CBass     Yesterday at 05:51 AM

Got a couple candidates lined up for a couple books....looking to see what else is out there and explore all options.....
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fully Loaded: Iron Man Armory Set from 1980-2014 by CBass     Yesterday at 05:39 AM

Really awesome set! I've been piecing together a collection just like this!
Any chance you'd split it up? I'd be interested in a handful of them. PM me if you wanna talk.

Thanks!
Chris
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! by Flex Mentallo     Yesterday at 05:19 AM

Wow! Great cover Jack!
Message Boards Feedback / Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: I am back giving this another try... by steveinthecity     Yesterday at 03:35 AM

You'd be better served posting your question in the U.S. Coins forum.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: n2wdw's comic book room by n2wdw     Yesterday at 02:55 AM

Originally Posted By: n2wdwUpdate on Dave Stevens Cover Set

I'll move up a little in the near future, as I've got one book that's coming to me in the mail (a real steal that popped up on eBay last weekend, that I immediately hit BIN)
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hi Kids - It's Bosco by Broke as a Joke     Yesterday at 02:53 AM

Nick purchased a couple of CGC books from me and it was a pleasure. Great guy to work with.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Assorted Modern TPB's from Large Collection Purchase by ThatOneGuy     Yesterday at 01:54 AM

Exiles
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My Golden Age Canadian Whites by cbcnow     Yesterday at 01:45 AM

Very nice and very impressive!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America and Simon by Jtwpantera     Yesterday at 01:36 AM

That is way too much money. I would advise against it.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: MightyCon DuPage County Fairgrounds (chicago suburb) Saturday Sept. 27th at 10am by Red84     Yesterday at 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By: JollyComicsI was there. Were you in #2 building and your booth faced south?

I have a horrible sense of direction. I was in the building where they sell food. My booth was the one with all the key books laid o
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: DWC Convention Schedule (old Thread see 2014 thread) by Desertwind Comics     Yesterday at 01:30 AM

This thread is from 2013 signings. The information about Stan in New York does not apply to 2014.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: "Arrow" TV Show on CW Network by Chris_Skeleton     Yesterday at 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Manu Bennett On Bringing 'Deathstroke' Back To ARROW; Wants Scenes With 'Ra's Al Ghul'

--------------------
"I know that Matt Nable, who’s an Australian actor who I worked with on the Sons of Anar
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Autographed sets.....all RAW. by jimjum12     Yesterday at 01:05 AM

Kurt Busiek's ASTRO CITY..... range 9.0 to 9.4........ $ 60 (for the whole set of 6 signed by Busiek)

..... these stupid things are AWESOME...... what a series.....
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NEW MUTANTS 98 1st DEADPOOL RAW COPY by RCheli     Yesterday at 12:54 AM

Not tonight.

It's eBay stuff, anyway -- sets, mostly. (Not really CGC board material.)
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta by simplyrob     Yesterday at 12:49 AM

Apparently, Outcast is now Kirkmans #2 baby. Straight up skipped over Invincible. Boooooooo.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Panzerfaust #1s 9.8, ASM 13,15,50, ST 126.138, Doc Strange 170-172 by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: manetteskaWhat is the 90-day GPA on PP #1 right now?

$233 - oh how the mighty have fallen
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Bafflement of points by surfer99     Yesterday at 12:43 AM

Lee...hope u r doin well man. I still think about ECCC all the time. What an amazing trip. Can't wait for next year!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: gino2paulus2 - Feedback Thread by skypinkblu     Yesterday at 12:43 AM

I sold a few JLA books to Gino, he's an absolute pleasure to work with, extremely nice, quick to pay...and did I mention how nice he is?
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Behind Prison Bars by thirdgreenham     Yesterday at 12:39 AM

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: The Incredible Hulk #180, 181, 182 24 Hour Auction. by Beamer     Yesterday at 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Tibex82 Originally Posted By: BeamerMy understanding with 24 hours is 24 hours. So it should start and end with the actual time it was posted. But that is just me.

I see where you're coming from but, the e
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Lower Grade ASM Kickstarter trio! #33, 39, and 40. by white_rushin     Yesterday at 12:25 AM

Books have sold via pm!
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: How much does this affect grade? by blazincomics     Yesterday at 12:22 AM

I'd have to see it but it would make a significant difference if it does not break color.
Page 16 of 25 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB-Top Pop 21st Century coins.
by Kapimono
08:48 PM
1924-S/S SLQ 25C RARE CONTEMPORY COUNERFEIT
by carnellrules3
04:34 PM
New Group of Morgans up for sale
by TetonWarrior
03:55 PM
FS - 1915-S Buffalo Nickel on EBAY, 4 hrs left in auction
by TheTdotP
09/28/14 09:48 PM
Comics Marketplace
FS: Transformers toy lot -- 2001 "Robots in Disguise" series
by jools&jim
11:53 PM
COVER - "Nailbiter"
; #1 Phantom Variant, Image Comic, Mike Henderson

by mikerb2223
11:39 PM
MTU 1 CGC 9.2 + ASM 149 CGC 9.6 + ASM 136 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGERS
by THE_BEYONDER
11:14 PM
Raw Silver/Bronze Marvels from the closet
by stashman
10:31 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.