Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB FF 36 cgc 8.5 and up by brianchew     Yesterday at 04:39 PM

yes its called prejudice
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats Hans! (HCE) by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Awesome and congratulations.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Since this worked so well last time: Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon X by violentluke     Yesterday at 04:36 PM

I was hoping you were right, been waiting for this game
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Turok Son of Stone Collecting Thread !! by pemart1966     Yesterday at 04:36 PM

Here's a rare Turok. It's a french comic but it's not the more common European french comic - it's a Canadian french comic.

Notice the Gold Key logo as compared with European french comics that are produced by other publis
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: another murder..... by PEP     Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: kavThe first step is obviously to airdrop MIley Cyrus T Shirts all around the middle east hotspots.
The last time I was in the Middle East, Victoria Secrets catalogs were going for about $20 each. Those hadjis are s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's in a Number? by PEP     Yesterday at 04:29 PM

38 then = reported over and over until your eyes and ears bled.

38 now = tumbleweeds my friend, tumbleweeds.

Biased much?
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: eBay Auction: 1962 Lincoln Struck on Silver Dime Planchet PCGS AU58 by Shadowsonic2004     Yesterday at 04:26 PM

Current auction stats are: 45 Views 15 Watchers and Current High Bid is $113.50
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official eBay Drank My Milkshake Thread by youmechooz     Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Diamonddave Originally Posted By: W16227 Originally Posted By: DiamonddaveNeed some advise, I know this is the blocked users thread but I cannot find the Ebay drank my milkshake thread. So, as I said yesterday I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Maywood Firefighters Suspension just lifted. by PEP     Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: DR.X Originally Posted By: Doohickamabob Originally Posted By: DR.X

Just heard they did a complete 180 after the public went ballistic on this. All have been reinstated and now the stickers are o.k.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: ASM# 31 by vaillant     Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Bt CGC standard 7.0 is quite right as dust shadows are quite hammered…

Very nice copy!
Jump to new posts Re: FS: SOFTCOVERS & SETS by comicstock     Yesterday at 04:21 PM

ENDS TONIGHT 10PM EST
Jump to new posts Re: 2x NYCC 2014 Sunday Tickets ~ 1x 4 day pass by Zacreth     Yesterday at 04:16 PM

4-Day pass SOLD!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TMNT #1 Club by Hulksdaddy1     Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Junkdrawer Originally Posted By: So-CoAddictKevin just posted his first print (8.0 - signed) on the Bay with a starting price of $100. He must be eager to offload it.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181531386039?ssP
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Space Adventures by Miraclemet     Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Any high grade copies out there (Raw or slabbed, pedigree or not)?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Iron Man lot FS 246 Books by MADSPORTS     Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Last Call on this lot

$230 delivered to the US

This is a great lot, shipped in bags with boards securely.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 22 Coin Shows this weekend Sept 20th & 21st Who's going? by BStrauss3     Yesterday at 03:44 PM

I'll be in Tacoma
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Nikelspot's Post-Bmore heading into Fall Sales Thread - Short Box of Keys/Slabs by Nikelspot     Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Closed! Thanks to everyone that made a purchase!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday qualitycomix! by WEBHEAD     Yesterday at 03:26 PM

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

a flee creation

· ‎(•̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Married Back Covers by BlowUpTheMoon     Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: gadzukesI'll bet you missed getting a perfect match for a back cover. Thosse coupons on the back have specific dept. numbers and even though the back cover looks like it might match perfectly, CGC will check those numbers
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Art Con is this Sunday. September 21 in Secaucus, NJ by Bird     Yesterday at 03:14 PM

I will be going and just priced a ton of Dr Strange pieces - con sketches, commissions,and such - on my CAF so if you want to trade for something or even better buy something shoot me a PM. I should get to the comic art con around 1 pm, will be weari
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: CGC 9.6-9.8 white page Marvel first appearances by seanfingh     Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Good luck!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HACK SLASH LOT / VARIOUS OTHERS by nicka     Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Last call. 4000 for walking dead lot / off to the bay
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The umpire is calling strikes.................. by porcupine48     Yesterday at 03:03 PM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: "Branch Mint Proof "coins by Coindude     Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Message forwarded.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Designer Toast's Ultimate Mega Feedback Thread by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 02:43 PM

made another SDCC purchase from Royce and everything was perfect. items were delivered as described and the best surprise was that my SS TMNT book came back 9.9

Royce is a great seller but even better person. Can't wait for the next thread
Page 16 of 25 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1837 Feuchtwanger 3c coin for sale at the Gettysburg Coin Show
by MICHAELDIXON
09:25 AM
FS: 1936 & 1938 uncirculated Canadian Dollars.
by agentjim007
10:44 PM
1966 Doubled Die Half Dollar. NGC 67 Cameo
by planman2014
08:32 PM
***Fall Coin Auction - Link in post to catalog!
by Midwest Coins
09/17/14 12:05 PM
Comics Marketplace
JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA #21 CGC 5.0 OW/W PAGES
by Mystafo
All Slabs, All the Time - Revival 1, Clone 1, Manhattan Proj 1, Man of Steel 19
by manetteska
02:15 PM
Him/Warlock - FF 66, FF 67, Thor 165, MP 1
by manetteska
01:37 PM
Liam's Comic Megathread - New Sales Daily
by Liaton-9000
12:44 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.