Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FOR SALE CGC AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 26 (8.5) 37(8.5) 49(8.5) by XXXPHOENIX     Yesterday at 03:07 AM

Another GREAT FIND for sale!!!!! Tadaaaaaaammmmmm ITALY's Wolverine 1st appearance from Incredible Hulk 181

Wolverine 1st appearance was printed on:
UOMO RAGNO 193 - Editoriale Corno - Printed in Italy on 22/09/1977
The book typ
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 May 28-30 Comics Signature Auction by drdroom     Yesterday at 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: tth2The Superman #12 cover has a reserve of $110K ($131K w/ reserve).

Will it sell?

Beats me, but I'm looking at it and wondering just how much restoration are we talking about?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: More on Baltimore... Where'd the other thread go... by kav     Yesterday at 02:46 AM

So many conspiracies-so little foil...
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: For the love of copper by hunter's gold     Yesterday at 02:44 AM

Very eye appealing 44D
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Pro Wrestler Dresses as different Comic Characters in the ring by GeeksAreMyPeeps     Yesterday at 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: AresBefore the superhero movie explosion we live in right now, this was the closest thing I had to real-life colorful characters showing up on my TV.
What about Superman Tony Atlas:
http://www.dailymotion.com/vid
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead Page on Ebay by Phillip     Yesterday at 02:02 AM

Sold per PM.
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Taking Submissions for SDCC 2015! Jim Lee, Stan Lee, Capullo Snyder & More by Goldeneye     Yesterday at 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Mayor006Announced celebs are rarely announced on the SDCC website first. It's probably a good idea to just google, tweet, and facebook,
They do not do a good job in general of announcing who is going to be there or
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Zombie Tramp 2009 by 50AE_DE     Yesterday at 01:50 AM

Maybe this will help, I'm offering up to $250 for NM #1 raw, up to $400 for the set in NM+.
Jump to new posts Re: Boy Commados 1 and more by gojira     Yesterday at 01:37 AM

Captain Marvel Adventures 72 GD/VG $30

Tape all along spine.

Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil #1 CGC 3.0 by rabidwolf     Yesterday at 01:28 AM

nice grab on a very underrated book
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: IMAGINARY COOL FAKE BAND NAMES!! by steveinthecity     Yesterday at 01:24 AM

Ugh. How about...

The Eunuch Cycles.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club by Thanos88     Yesterday at 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By: MintyMintThis thread needed a bump so here are my entries:

Sick Books again!!!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FANTASTIC FOUR #48 CLUB : THE INTERGALACTIC BEACH CLUB by Thanos88     Yesterday at 01:16 AM

Originally Posted By: MintyMintHarvey, you've been busy with these threads - many thanks!

Just seeing this one so thought I'd throw my hat in the ring:

Hmmm
Jump to new posts Re: WTB List Captain America Comics MMC All Winners (not looking for a steal) by TimelyFinds     Yesterday at 01:15 AM

Thanks for pms from other collectors
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Paladin! by Paladin     Yesterday at 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: oakman29Is he even still around?

Thank ya kindly everybody!

Sorry, it took me so long to respond. I blame too much comic book reading!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: -NORTH DALLAS TOY SHOW- June 6, 2015 by Toyman123     Yesterday at 12:42 AM

Over 50 Tables filled with toys, comic books, hot wheels, action figures and more.

Vendor tables are sold out. Admission is only $2.00. It's going to be a great show! Don't miss it!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Detective Comics 608 by hermster     Yesterday at 12:24 AM

Found and closed! Thanks nochips!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Sixth Gun by vikingreed     Yesterday at 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: krightonJump on this quick on the 26th if you want the cool items....the $50-$100 items always seem to fill up the fastest

Do you (or anyone) know if it will start on midnight on he 26th?
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Marvel Graphic Novel No. 4 by mr_highgrade     05/24/15 11:50 PM

Jump to new posts Re: AF 15 3.0 - presents beautifully - $6,800 - find out why inside... by Johnny545     05/24/15 11:46 PM

Congrats buyer/seller.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB All star Comics 58 CGC 9.8 white pages by hermster     05/24/15 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Thanos88 Originally Posted By: hermsterGood luck to your quest, hope you get this amazing book!

Thanks....

You can always sell me the one you have
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM -- Werewolf Apocolypse by Scturo     05/24/15 11:36 PM

Tough one to grade for me since I've never seen this book. But based on the defects I see, My best guess would be 8.0/8.5, pressing wouldn't help these defects. IMO
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Family Emergency Thread- Need to Fly Home by mscm34     05/24/15 11:35 PM

I'm closing the thread and will try to sell the remainders on eBay. Thank you all very much for the condolences, purchases, etc... It was all very much a great help. I'll get tracking #'s to all buyers in the next day or so. Thanks again.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Official trmoore54 Feedback Thread by John91C     05/24/15 11:31 PM

Thanks for the great price and secure shipping!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Day books for free by Calidream'n     05/24/15 11:18 PM

Very cool. Nice offer.
Page 16 of 21 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1907 M MS61 and 1912 M AU55 NGC Sovereigns for sale
by Zebo
08:04 PM
Added some CC DMPL's to my site.
by blu62vette
01:09 PM
WTB northwest PA nat notes. Corry. spartansburg union city and more
by pennscurrency
05/23/15 07:41 PM
1981-D Roosevelt Dime NGC MS 67 FT
by Mohawk
05/23/15 02:16 PM
Comics Marketplace
F_T & Comicana Direct Present...Showcase #4 CGC Graded 1.5!!!
by Flaming_Telepath
08:29 AM
Bruce Timm Harley Quinn CGC SS 9.8 Sketch
by starpc
01:58 AM
Bronze Age Avengers Lot #160 to 169!
by AnkurJ
11:31 PM
Nice raw sets Batman, Superman, ect w/ some singles thrown in
by Murphy_5
11:23 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 2.541 seconds in which 2.532 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.