Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bighairjer's feedback by redknight99     Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Yup the reviews are true! Great book from a Great Guy! Will buy again!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Santa came early (and needed a second sled) posted by Comix4Sale by comix4sale     Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Most know Dave Sim for Cerebus but Gerhard added so much to the series.

Here is Gerhard's first book

This one shows just how much detail he put into the backgrounds

Thanks again for looking
Jame
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Marvel Comics 1 by woowoo     Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Need a complete copy any 1 out there with 1 for sale thats at a fair price
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-D silver high relief kennedy by asdfgh     Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Please read my post again.....There is no slot in either the MS or PF Kennedy sets for the 2014-D Silver High relief.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Keys ST110, MS5, ASM 298+Walking Dead Keys+Green Lantern KEYS 4 Sale&MOAR by Sensei Ryan     Yesterday at 02:00 PM

New additions added last night - all end within the next 3 days!!!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: You under copy - ASM #1 low grade CGC Blue by Web Spinner     Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Still on the hunt
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: FF45, DS 169,and IF 14 (all cgc 8'5s) by AlexanderM     Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: c-mackDoctor Strange #169 book shows WAY nicer than a 8.5..someone going to be very happy with this one!!

asking 615 shipped

Jump to new posts Re: Slabs for XBOX ONE ? Chew, Invincible and more by SteveoSupremeo     Yesterday at 01:40 PM

I was going to stack my PS4 on top of the XBOX ONE. So I know the drill
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: The Unofficial Underground Comix thread... by 50 Cent #II (1st)     Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: EggsAckleyA copy of the Head First version of Zap #2, CGC 9.8 sold on ebay this month for $5,000!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZAP-COMIX-2-CGC-...=item3f412c6c24

That's great, amazing what a little resear
Jump to new posts Re: Beachbum Comics Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale! 40% off by CBT     Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Pre Code, Pre Hero, Horror, a Baker cover, Post Code and even a nice DC Western by VintageComics     Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Strange Tales #45 7.0 - Asking $400 SOLD! @ 25% off.

Jump to new posts Re: FS: Some Gold, Some Silver, Some Bronze... by drbanner     Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: drbannerStar Wars 1 NM- $SOLD
Sold via PM.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Conan Comics by Brian48     Yesterday at 01:07 PM

OK. Not hi-grade and the camera pic is *spoon*, but they're still in pretty good shape. Nice readers. Loved these TPBs back in the day. I think I'll pursue the 7 book set in better next.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SLABSGIVING!!! CGC 9.8's starting at $17 VARIANTS! by theTrust     Yesterday at 01:03 PM

bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Phone Scam Alert by uchiha101     Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: MagnusX Originally Posted By: uchiha101I live in Wawa Ontario

I Google it for some pictures,
looks like a nice place...

yeah but a lot of black flies in the summer
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Native American set ... by e1cnr     Yesterday at 12:17 PM

I have always wondered if you could 'corner the market' on these mint commemorative sets with a 'key' to a series.

Like the 1998-S Kennedy matte finish, 1994-P Jefferson matte finish, 1997-P Jefferson matte finish,.... that only came in
Jump to new posts Re: WTB CGC Amazing Spider-Man #1 2.0-5.0 by strummer2     Yesterday at 12:04 PM

I have a nice AMS 1 CGC 4.5 for sale, Daredevil CGC 5.0 and XMEN 1 CGC 4.0. PM me how much you are paying and I'll shoot you pictures.

I may put one or all up for sale for Turkey day for the boards, still thinking about it, would make gre
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Mint Proof Manufacturing Methods 1936-1942 by coinman_23885     Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Thank you all for your help; it is very much appreciated. And RWB, I will definitely search for your Coin World article.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Captain America Timely Comics 2-10 by TimelyFinds     Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Saw that, appreciate the heads up. May wait for higher grade but damn I love that cover ... Thanks
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Help settle a bet - 3 books with a poll... by jimjum12     Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By: rjpbI just want to know who graded these at 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 and when are they having a board sale?

..... those are the guys who never sell ..... dirt on JLA brought it down for me, but the 2 Dells look 7.0
Jump to new posts Re: HG Tarzan Painted covers by ft88     Yesterday at 11:41 AM

56 73 79 sold
Jump to new posts HIGH GRADE HOLIDAY MADNESS SALE by nochips     Yesterday at 11:39 AM

56-ML-362330-ML-

Moved to Mixed Age
Jump to new posts Atomic Age Sports, Jungle & Westerns, DC Romance, Zenescope CGC & MORE! by WalkinWillie     Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Walkin' Willie's Comix has some nice items on eBay right now - Click this link for more details!

>>>> Auctions Ending Sunday, 11/30/2014 <<<<

True Sport Picture Stories Vol. 3, No. 5 - Solid VG!

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: For the love of copper by wheat'swheats     Yesterday at 11:11 AM

nice everyone
Happy Thanksgiving all
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Speed up the updates for the online sets!(Get Gemma some help!) by Kenners     Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Blimey! It seems I have been out of the loop .. No idea Nicole had left
Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1922 $20 Gold Certificate A Beauty
by BRIAN339
03:38 PM
by agentjim007
01:51 PM
Two Large Size Notes CHEAP
by BRIAN339
11/26/14 10:46 PM
SOLD
by PrezErrors
11/25/14 03:40 PM
Comics Marketplace
$1.00 ONE DAY AUCTION - SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1 COVERLESS -ENDS SATURDAY
by comicartcom
Low grade Keys for sale: X-Men 1, ST 110,111, ASM 14, SS 1+More
by inapicklecomics
Dr Strange , Medusa and more
by Mijael77
A Few Keys and a Sealed Bronze Marvel Multi-Mag Pack FS
by bubbagump
08:17 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.