Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE HULK #181 CLUB by Waylander     Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: justinSo I just got a decent upgrade from this.... (which had panels cut out)

to this.... (also panels cut out, but in a place that doesn't affect the story)

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 55 & 57, Other High Grade CGC and Raw Books for sale on Ebay! by spideyguy     Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Non paying buyer, Avengers 55 and 57 are still available.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Would you guys be interested in seeing my collection? by Count Zero     Yesterday at 08:21 AM

So.... Is this just your collection of stuff in general.... Or is it more of a collection with a focus?
Either way... Sure... Bring on the catalogued photographs.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Incredible Hulk 1, UK Edition/Pence Copy by bb8     Yesterday at 08:17 AM

Sweet book.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: CGC 9.8 Amazing Fantasy v2 #15, Power Pack #1, What If? Planet Hulk #1 + MOAR by MadGenius     Yesterday at 08:09 AM

Let's try this again.

Below is a list of books I'm looking to buy. Prices paid in parentheses.

Looking for CGC 9.8 Blue Labels w/ White Pages
AMAZING FANTASY (2006) #15 ($200)
POWER PACK #1 ($175)
WHAT IF? PL
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade 1960s Gold Key Magnus Robot Fighters by Gatsby77     Yesterday at 08:05 AM

That Magnus 7 was a steal!

The # 18 is as well. Can't believe it's still here.
Jump to new posts Re: WTT away my Saga Registry for Ultimate Spider-Man (MM) by vikingreed     Yesterday at 08:04 AM

Well then I hope you get them!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: DANGER GIRL: NATALIA SNOW BIKINI ITALIAN EURO VARIANT CAMPBELL by bSin     Yesterday at 07:49 AM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Any superhero supporting cast comics? by oakman29     Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Let's just say that there is a book that should be in the top 10 of Silver age keys,yet it's not. Shame really,but someday.

Our Army at War 83- the 1st Sgt. Rock.

I certainly wish I owned one,guess the right copy hasn't shown up
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: D*ick Ayers Full fig Sketch for sale by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 07:38 AM

Wow. A full body Ayers SS. I don't think I've ever seen one. Oh, I'm not surprised it was yours Adam. Both you and Chris always have the beautiful stuff.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Greg Reece Comics - Chicago C2E2 2015/ 150+ new slabs just listed by gregreece     Yesterday at 07:27 AM

Hello everyone,

It was great to see so many of our customers at Anaheim and then again the next week at Orlando. We only had enough time to get home and process all of the material we bought, traded for, or outright on sited at Orlando la
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Fantastic Four #269 1984 CGC 9.8 by Yosemite     Yesterday at 07:16 AM

Jump to new posts Closed by kagemusha7s     Yesterday at 07:07 AM

Sorry for the delay. I tried to post this from work yesterday on my phone but I couldn't get it on to photobucket.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants #98 Poly bagged with watch ???? by vaillant     Yesterday at 07:05 AM

Besides, we have this very same thread started in two sections (Modern and Copper) – it would be better to consolidate them and/or post in just a single one.
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: 3D printers by e1cnr     Yesterday at 06:57 AM

Originally Posted By: physics-fan3.14There is a very long time before a "printed" item can effectively simulate a "struck" item.

I'm not (currently) worried about it.

What if the counterfeiter is more imaginative than m
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Nose Hair by Jeffro™     Yesterday at 06:56 AM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ®There's nothing I hate more than a wild hair up my nose.

I hate it when they get long enough to start tickling the inside of your nose
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC BOARD CHARITY THREAD: STORMSURGE by Stormsurge     Yesterday at 06:10 AM

Thanks Kapzilla and like the rest here I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Big Bang Theory Flash mob 2.0 by catrick339     Yesterday at 05:54 AM

Holy Crunk!

Steady State Universe theory making a comeback after all these years?

Who'da thunk?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: You Laugh! You Lose! [Funny Picture Thread] by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:49 AM

Jump to new posts WTB comic Spinner Rack (in the UK) by Xela     Yesterday at 05:41 AM

hi everyone,

Im in need if a comic spinner rack but the only ones ive seen are from the US, so anyone in the know please let me know

Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE! by Designer Toast     Yesterday at 05:16 AM

Originally Posted By: joeypost Originally Posted By: Designer Toast Originally Posted By: HibouFor those wondering what to do...

Kathryn has a great wish list set up and from what I've read, she really enjoys receiving the
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Boards for sale by Gatchaman     Yesterday at 04:59 AM

How much would shipping be to WA state, 98387?
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Amazing Spider-Man #1 (1963) CGC 6.5 - 7.5 by gmt89     Yesterday at 04:28 AM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTB by mttemp     Yesterday at 02:47 AM

Ok Thank You
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Spidey 17 CGC by ALcomics     Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Page 16 of 24 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1956 TYPE 1 Franklin proof star coin! NGC PF68* registry coin?
by AHFreak
02:46 PM
Making The Grade #18: The Early Spring E-Newsletter with new coins for sale
by michael
10:23 AM
Ebay: Better slabs, 1 cent start, no reserve
by Frank Provasek
04/18/15 01:10 PM
Want to buy Portugal Certified coins!!!!!
by netfobia
04/18/15 04:31 AM
Comics Marketplace
Two Copies Uncanny X-Men 302 Logo Variant CGC 8.0 & 9.4, ASM 316 CGC 9.4
by LegendaryGrunt
Avengers 57 and Fantastic Four 50 - Rawness
by bighairjer
10:33 PM
Large Lot of Marvel / DC Key Issues
by Escaflown4
10:16 PM
Some raw GA books
by archiefan
09:29 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.