Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser by skypinkblu     45 seconds ago

Just want to let everyone know, we have collected over $1700 so far. This only includes payments actually made and does include cash contriblutions.

Cash contributions no matter how small, are always welcome.

I'm hoping to
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Cover Analysis: X-Men 1 (1963) by ucleben     1 minute 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 01TheDude
apparently you CAN judge a book by its cover

I haven't read the book, so I have no idea of the interior quality, or what the story's about.
The cover gives no indication of either, it's rede
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Jewels list? by W16227     4 minutes 3 seconds ago

probably missed a couple - but out of 150 or so arcies - found 6

pep 266
betty and veronica 198 and 196 (198 has staining)

archies joke book 171 173 176

all are national diamond - and the cover style material (
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Have a coke and a smile. by VintageComics     5 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: VintageComics
I'll have maybe 2 or 3 a week. It's really the only thing I drink besides water and coconut water.

Congratulations on giving up alcohol.

I meant
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Porta Trace Light Box by jaybes     7 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: jaybes

This has been on my want list forever.

You can have it.

Seriously?! You're the man Shadroch! Very cool gesture, it's been on my list
Jump to new posts Re: T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser by Speedy-D     8 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bosco685Recap #2 of what is still available.

------------------------------

Page 5
Three Mary Marvel drawings
donated by Speedy-D

Page 6
Beautiful Anthony Castrillo Aveng
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 4 1st SA Capt CGC blue 5.0 by Foxtrot70     8 minutes 50 seconds ago

Price drop on NYWF now $500 !
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Fall TV Schedule by Ariamus     10 minutes 51 seconds ago

I'm looking forward to:

...* Scandal - Yes, I'm a "Scandal" whore... ; let's get that out of the way from the get-go. I do love me some "empty-calories" style TV (I am a HUGE "House" fan after all... ) ...and there are fewer, emptier calo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: BREAKING NEWS: President puts thousands of "boots on the ground" by ComicConnoisseur     11 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur
I bet in the future we will be hearing stories of an outbreak in America down the line.

And I bet we won't. How much would you like to wager on it?
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Kenglo1's fantastic feedback thread by cpannell     11 minutes 37 seconds ago

Getting the ball rolling here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

David bought a Golden Age Superman slab from me and the transaction was as smooth as could be. Quick communication, fast payment, and a very friendly boardie to d
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Theater shooting victims kin sues ammo seller by wombat     12 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: wombatRight. Would it be any different than buying it in person from a gun store or any store that sells ammo? What about a hunting knife? Or anything
Jump to new posts Re: T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser by skypinkblu     12 minutes 25 seconds ago

Thanks, Dave...it's still available (worship)
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beamer's Feedback Thread by crassus     13 minutes 16 seconds ago

Sold Beamer an Iron Man 8 from my last sales thread. Everything that I could ask for, prompt and polite customer making sales a pleasure. Many thanks for this, its greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Robert
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have the new overstreet? by Tony S     13 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Tony SWell, I look at the books that were asked about, then I look at the prices listed in the OPG for 9.2, and then I take a look at GPA for 9.2. Actually on most books it's quite close. So I guess that makes the OPG as r
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamic Forces: Amazing Spideys, Batmans, Deadpools, +MORE!!! by Shadow Images     13 minutes 26 seconds ago

Avengers/Invaders 2 (signed by Alex Ross 701/799) $5
Jump to new posts Re: T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser by thehumantorch     13 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NikelspotGoing to put this up for TJ's family. And without a doubt I will be lifting them up in prayer.

Strange Tales #126 1st Dormammu and Clea - Fine - Super hot book. I sold a 7.5 two weeks ago for $550, a 9
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I'm boycotting the Death of Wolverine! by CAHokie     15 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1CoolNow why is my new avatar not showing up? Does it have to be ok'ed by the "man"?

I could see it. Can someone help him get his avatar saved? I put a copy below.

Jump to new posts Re: 1950s Mads and other GA by ft88     15 minutes 41 seconds ago

Strange Adventures 210 211 212 lot for $12

Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 2 6.0,3 6.5, Iron Man 55 9.2, X-Men 14 7.5 For Sale by Steviehuv66     16 minutes 34 seconds ago

One of the best covers of the early Marvel Silver Age! Congratulations!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Have a coke and a smile. by BassGMan     16 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: BassGManIt's a nice commercial but I don't see why it would do anything to help sell their product. I think this country is getting a bit more health conscious and if that trend con
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy a haunted house? by shadroch     16 minutes 50 seconds ago

I put in a lowball offer.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts A theory on how the U.S. Mint made date gang punches in the 19th Century by CaptHenway     18 minutes 22 seconds ago

Gang punch manufacturing technique theory
By Tom DeLorey

A casual study of random vs. fixed date digit positions and/or repunched dates on U.S. coins in the 1830s and 1840s shows that the practice of using four-digit gang punches to d
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: $10k per point CLUB by thedude     18 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comicdonnaI would take a #10 in the same grade over #13 any day.

I know you like the #10 Mikey

I like #13, just prefer the #10, however, if I could afford it, I'd take a #7 over all, except the #
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know anything about Japanese toy robots? by ComicConnoisseur     19 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VtcomicsOff topic and certainly not comics but I have an old toy robot and I know nothing about them. Can someone steer me in the right direction? It has Japanese writing on the box. Thanks!
The premiere collect
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Shadow Images     19 minutes 33 seconds ago

Let me guess your a Spiderman Fan Nice collection
Page 1 of 171 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Gold Kennedy proofs, 3 left, raw, unopened, unseen in box.
by AHFreak
01:21 PM
eBay: 1976 IKE Type 1 MS 65 plus some others NGCs
by Aslpride8
03:06 AM
Variety Top-Pop- 1970-D Roosevelt Dime FS-801 DDR- NGC MS67FT
by Deerefan8420
11:37 PM
I"m having a fire sale........
by Raisethis2
10:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
Dynamic Forces: Amazing Spideys, Batmans, Deadpools, +MORE!!!
by jaster-mereel
Action Comics 13 Raw 7.0 Restored
by AnkurJ
08:17 PM
Amazing Spider-man 121 9.4 White Pages
by Jim M
06:27 PM
New eBay listings this week...
by amnesiac
06:21 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.035 seconds in which 0.03 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.