Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My 50 Year Junk Obsession by David P Hartman     12 minutes 57 seconds ago

At least we made it to the other building on this visit! I've got a garage in Long Beach, over by 7th & Junipero that wishes it had isles! But that's primarily furniture, wood, some tooling, but there is some old Marvelmania posters I should proba
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16) by Miraclemet     22 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Unca Ben Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: Guardian Comics
Yeah I don't know where this negative word of mouth is coming from either. Was it that long ago that people were calling it the bes
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do you go to the Comic Con in Stuttgart ? by Miraclemet     42 minutes 0 seconds ago

isn't the Stuttgart comicon in JUNE?

(said the guy in Belgium who's thinking about going...)
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AL Comics HUGE Sale - Spider-Man & More! by AL Comics     44 minutes 8 seconds ago

Any other takers?

Invoices will be sent tomorrow!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Which would you choose... Little Lulu 16 or Funny Stuff 21 by catrick339     48 minutes 37 seconds ago

I see no reason why the canny collector shouldn't pursue both of them. Go hustle up a couple hundred bucks and add 'em to the Grail list.!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Most Recent Acquisition by mumu     53 minutes 20 seconds ago

Awesome SLQ
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AL Comics HUGE Sale - Silver/Bronze Spider-Man & More! by AL Comics     54 minutes 41 seconds ago

Any other takers? I'm very open to offers via PM

Invoices coming tomorrow!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News- AF 15 cgc 9.2 sells for $392K- new record price!! by Gotham Kid     Today at 04:52 AM

Hmmm discussed in Silver last week. Breaking news.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB - Albedo #2 - CGC 7.0 or higher by LJ808     Today at 04:52 AM

I am looking to buy Albedo #2, the first appearance of Usagi Yojimbo. It would need to be graded CGC 7.0 - 9.2 and unrestored. If you have this comic and are willing to sell please PM me with a quote. Thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News- AF 15 cgc 9.2 sells for $392K- new record price!! by chromium     Today at 04:43 AM

Originally Posted By: TransplantExcuse me if I don't believe everything I read regarding Pedigree.

Wouldn't it be funny if Pedigree comics has a few high grade AF 15's up for sale soon
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News- AF 15 cgc 9.2 sells for $392K- new record price!! by Kevin76     Today at 04:34 AM

I wish Doug would make his articles actually readable, the wall of small text with no paragraph breaks is annoying.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Grade this 1920 D Buffalo nickel...if you dare! by EleMint Man     Today at 04:26 AM

They sell graded coins on the site for slightly below average asking prices on eBay
and their slabbed coins at auction often sell at below FMV (Fair Market Value).
I get their plugs too and quickly try to determine the pri
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16) by Unca Ben     Today at 04:24 AM

Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: Guardian Comics
Yeah I don't know where this negative word of mouth is coming from either. Was it that long ago that people were calling it the best superhero movie ever, and if not,
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action 1 vs Detective 27 2016 by Mio     Today at 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Hulk1962 Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseurAnother no-brainier.
Detective Comics #27 over Action Comics #1.
Batman continues to get more popular with the mass audiences,while Superman falls into Flash Go
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New CGC case? by DavidMerryweather     Today at 04:16 AM

As tough as I've been on the issues with the new holder, I sincerely hope CGC is able to resolve the problems to most folk's satisfaction soon, so we can all rest a little easier.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Can anyone help out with this Spectacular Spider-Man #27 Variant? by NP_Gresham     Today at 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut

Disagree. The ones that look like the OPs are only found in Whitman prepacks. This directly correlates with what the LCS shop owner has reported to me. He was in business at the time and the fi
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage Auction payment options question by chromium     Today at 04:09 AM

The $2500 limit for credit cards is alive and kicking, I have been buying for over 10 years from them, and living on the other side of the world it's a real hassle getting my money to them in a timely fashion.

My latest purchase went for m
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on a 1000$ coin by halfhunter     Today at 04:06 AM

Just me but I would look for a solid 1921 Peace dollar with above average hair & feather detail. With a lot of hunting and some patience , you should be able to find a really cool MS-64 for 1K or less.
The Peace $ seems to have a growing collect
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: This toned peace dollar seller must have been please by EleMint Man     Today at 04:04 AM

I see, it would fit well in this set holder...

https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/product/capital-holder-110-ounce-gold-eagles-2004-2021.html
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News- AF 15 cgc 9.2 sells for $392K- new record price!! by paperheart     Today at 03:58 AM

"breaking news" in Australia is apparently anything that's happened within the past month
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Star Trek #1 CGC 4.0 & #2 CGC 6.5 by thirdgreenham     Today at 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: MastrCntrlProgramSo you know the rules, no probs or HOS. 1st in thread or PM gets book. PayPal, Check, MO, shipping is domestic, international is extra.

Kudos thread:
http://boards.collectors-society.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Do you go to the Comic Con in Stuttgart ? by archivist     Today at 03:49 AM

... and will you sell me some books ?

Hello everybody,

I'll be in Stuttgart from Friday to Sunday. If you have some comic books you want to get rid of, tell me (here, PM or at dc-archiv(at)gmx.net) what issues you have. Tr
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: LIMITED EDITION VOLTRON POSTER AND LION SET by A-DONIS     Today at 03:44 AM

$80 shipped for the set!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Public Service Announcement from Secret MOD_007 by MetalPSI     Today at 03:43 AM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News- AF 15 cgc 9.2 sells for $392K- new record price!! by thirdgreenham     Today at 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: TransplantExcuse me if I don't believe everything I read regarding Pedigree.

Page 1 of 153 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
PENDING: 1920-D Standing Liberty 25c PCGS MS64
by clarkbar04
Yesterday at 06:23 PM
FS - PQ Morgan Dollars - Toners, Prooflikes, VAMs
by coxe
05/22/16 04:39 PM
Toned Bust Coinage for Sale
by jom
05/22/16 01:28 PM
Silver Bullion For Sale 100TOZs
by Proudtoown
05/21/16 01:32 AM
Comics Marketplace
ATTENTION STAR WARS FANS! 20% off for 12 hours!
by AL Comics
Today at 02:54 AM
D/ck "Spoon" Tracy 1930s to 1950s
by ft88
Today at 01:21 AM
x-factor 5/6 9.8 signed + captain marvel 25 7.0/8.0 + OGN 9.4 remarked
by brettfes
Today at 01:08 AM
Police Comics early issues HIGH GRADE #6 CGC 9.2 and #22 9.4 Rockford. Clink ends Wed!!
by TeeDub
Today at 12:49 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.037 seconds in which 0.028 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.