Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Jettisoning some weight off the hellicarrier by ShieldAgent     5 seconds ago

Weird Fantasy 13
VF $3

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: One Number A Week!!! by damonwad     5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cheetahMy Fiction House 30s.

I like this Jumbo but It's funny how CGC calls it a "Zolne Rowich cover" like it's his first and last name (sig in water).
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Will CGC make an official statement? by VintageComics     8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chris S.
CGC's system has some holes.

I think short of having the US Secret Service running security measure, every system is going to have some 'holes' but it always comes down to trust among those in th
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by LloydJBailey     14 seconds ago

Shamelessly promoting my sales thread here

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7912486#Post7912486

If anybody is interested just message me
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Should this coin have straight graded? by MarkFeld     22 seconds ago

If the marks are man-made, as opposed to mint-made, I agree with you.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday nearmint! by trmoore54     34 seconds ago

Have a good one Jeff!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Jettisoning some weight off the hellicarrier by ShieldAgent     48 seconds ago

Crypt of Terror 1
VF $3

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Will CGC make an official statement? by comix4fun     50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: General Zod Originally Posted By: GACollectibles Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: Foolkiller Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Or
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Howard the Duck in Guardians of the Galaxy after credits.... by Comicopolis     57 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

I would go with the second part
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uh oh by Chris S.     1 minute 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: The_Black_HandEbola probably needs to impact a large, affluent population before a cure arrives...I would guess.

You didn't read the link.

The link didn't w
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Lot of Walking Dead Comics 96-119 + 100 variant covers and FCBD TWD issue by IchimarusSmile     1 minute 17 seconds ago

I'm throwing in All-Star Western #7,8,11,13,15,16,19,20,21 *#21 has a what looks like a press cut error near the bottom...like it came from the distributor like that) all are between VF and NM condition; These along with everything else up above plus
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Will CGC make an official statement? by comix4fun     1 minute 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chris S. Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: comix4fun

Given the length that CGC has gone to clearly identify the parameters of their program (only witnessing, no handwriting analysis
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca. by Trev     1 minute 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Fan BoyUh, if you guys are booking rooms for next year .. I presume you already have 2015 badges wrapped up ready already? For me, I'll need to get that badge first to be absolute confirmed before I book a room next. Righ
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts For Sale: Jim Valentino Guardians of the Galaxy Cover Art! by LordZarak     1 minute 36 seconds ago

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #12
Overkill Defeats Firelord (with entire Guardians team!)
by Jim Valentino (final inks eventually provided by Art Thibert)
$1200 OBO
http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=982025
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy news by ChiSoxFan     1 minute 48 seconds ago

Box office numbers are off to a strong start: early counts have Guardians coming in at $11.2 million for the early open on Thursday/midnight showings.

https://twitter.com/Deadline/status/495220685921202176

For a comparison,
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uh oh by Chris S.     2 minutes 29 seconds ago

Oh I'm sure that is true. I'm not that worried. It is just interesting.

Here is a more informative NBC article on the topic:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/u-s-scrambles-retrieve-ebola-patients-n170461
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by AntBrown     2 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AntBrown
MST > Received: 5/15 > Verified: 6/10 > Scheduled for Grading: 6/18 > Graded: 7/02 > Grading/Quality Control: 7/15 > Shipped/Safe: 7/15 *

MST > Received: 6/02 > Verified: 7/
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uh oh by namisgr     2 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The_Black_HandEbola probably needs to impact a large, affluent population before a cure arrives...I would guess.

You didn't read the link.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Will CGC make an official statement? by General Zod     3 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GACollectibles Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: Foolkiller Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: TheShadowKnows 
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World San Antonio -- August 1-3, 2014 by THB     3 minutes 9 seconds ago

For better or worse off to Wizard World in a little bit. Do you think any dealers want any MP #4's or #7's?
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jim M Feedback Thread by Marcooo     3 minutes 12 seconds ago

Can i complain? of course. Did Jim give me a reason too? NOT ONE! hopefully i can buy more books from this guy. Thank again Jim! i love the IH 180!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Golden Age GGA Nomination Thread by Comicopolis     3 minutes 13 seconds ago

February 1, 1948
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: wtb adventures into fear 19 by igordesign23     3 minutes 25 seconds ago

Movie is still new and not everyone has seen the after credits. Demand might rise with more people having seen the film and wanting to own a copy of Fear #19. So prices might rise too.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by 500Club     4 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: emezy360

Didn't work for long within 3 days she found the new account.

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World San Antonio -- August 1-3, 2014 by mysterio     4 minutes 48 seconds ago

Lets hear some reports from folks that made the trip!
Page 1 of 263 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Welcome to August - everything in my store is 15% off!
by stldanceartist
Today at 10:17 AM
WTB WHITE 1879 proof Morgan dollar
by HashTag™
Today at 12:07 AM
BUYING: WHEAT CENTS
by Wheatcollector
Yesterday at 08:21 PM
1964 Kennedy proofs, wholesale lots. 67's-69's, Stars, Cams, UC's, AH's, etc...
by AHFreak
Yesterday at 12:21 PM
Comics Marketplace
For Sale: Jim Valentino Guardians of the Galaxy Cover Art!
by LordZarak
1 minute 2 seconds ago
Spread #1 CGC 9.8 - $50 + shipping
by AntBrown
9 minutes 20 seconds ago
Howard--why does anybody care about this duck ?
by pickycollector
11 minutes 46 seconds ago
Full run of WONDER WOMAN comics from 1970's to today plus more!
by camper49
39 minutes 32 seconds ago
Advertisements

Generated in 0.051 seconds in which 0.043 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.