Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Epically Illustrated Deadpool by awakeintheashes     4 minutes 24 seconds ago

Deadpool (1993) #1, CGC 9.8 White Pages (Copy B)
1st Solo Deadpool Comic - The Circle Chase
Cert #0226952011

Price: $60+s&h

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Epically Illustrated Deadpool by awakeintheashes     4 minutes 57 seconds ago

Deadpool (1993) #1, CGC 9.8 White Pages (Copy A)
1st Solo Deadpool Comic - The Circle Chase
Cert #0226952010

Price: $60+s&h

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by Mark 1     6 minutes 32 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

Nice sketch Retro........and a 9.8 too

I agree. It's very cool and a 9.8 to boot!

I want to do a one minute later cover of a WD also. Something from the earlier issues. FSC here I come!

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Epically Illustrated Deadpool by awakeintheashes     7 minutes 4 seconds ago

Epic Illustarted #3
FN
First Appearace of Dreadstar

Price: $55+s&h

As a special thank you for checking out my thread, here is a clip of some drunk Orson Wells outtakes. Every time I see the back of this mag
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Epically Illustrated Deadpool by awakeintheashes     8 minutes 34 seconds ago

Usual rules apply:

1. No probies, HOS, etc. If you are on this list, don't waste your time.
2. First rules all
3. PM's welcome
4. Slabs: Shipping is $10 (USPS Priority) for 1-2 slabs, $2 for each additional slab | Raws: Sh
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How to read Daredevil run by chrisco37     9 minutes 17 seconds ago

Yeah, Masterworks over Essentials every time. If you can find the MM trades, they aren't pricey. DD might even be one where you can find the masterworks trades for cheap at a show (I bought Hulk Masterworks trade for $10 or something a few years ag
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by techtre2003     9 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: techtre2003Another vote for the Wicked Witch; but it was the one from the East that freaked me out. When her legs curled up under the house after it fell on her. I don't know why, but I alway
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: faster friends feedback thread by jsilverjanet     9 minutes 57 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by kav     10 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mark 1Oh and one more....that movie called Basket Case. That twisted dude in the basket....

I needed a xanax after that stuff at 10 years old.
yup Also alfred e neuman......for some reason he terrifie
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Franklin ring by e1cnr     10 minutes 50 seconds ago

Most coin rings are made by deforming and making a center hole. Yours is much more complex because it has been cut to put things in places not normally found and new reeding added at the end.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #1 pricing question by seredynskib     11 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rodan57 Originally Posted By: adamlp41So the point there is that an ungraded one must not have any restoration, right? Is color restoration so common on beat up copies that I would be foolish to go that route?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by HarveySwick     11 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mark 1Oh and one more....that movie called Basket Case. That twisted dude in the basket....

I remember that one! Wasn't it his brother?!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by techtre2003     11 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MeekloI dunno about villains…

But Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure scared the *spoon* outta me as a kid.

There was also a made for TV Alice In Wonderland two parter in the mid to late 80s and
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by Mark 1     12 minutes 10 seconds ago

Oh and one more....that movie called Basket Case. That twisted dude in the basket....

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: What things encourage you to attend a large coin show? by mumu     13 minutes 35 seconds ago

The hope that one day CAC might use one of the shows as a vehicle to announce the move to a scratch and sniff sticker. Only then will I accept the service. Unless they make them smell like pickles.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by kav     13 minutes 48 seconds ago

That "Dr Smith...." lady...
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: CHEW, from Image Comics by followtheleader     14 minutes 21 seconds ago

As much as I enjoy Layman, I really wish Guillory was the one coming to Denver Comic Con (or both). Guillory is such a great person to talk to.

Patrick
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Showcase Collecting Thread by roulette44     15 minutes 19 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by Mark 1     15 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: webeloobieOne word: Sleestacks.

BINGO!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Negative Kudos by lizards2     15 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GACollectiblesEveryone gets a trophy.
Yeah - basically why the idea is

I don't have one because it is a silly idea.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by Mark 1     16 minutes 18 seconds ago

When I was a kid, the TV show land of the lost had those really creepy sleestacks. Am I spelling that right?

Holy moly those things messed me up. I remember seeing it in a video a few years ago and it looked so cheesy but back then I was
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday J Dub by J DUB     16 minutes 19 seconds ago

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. This is the best birthday thread ever. Lets see some more ewoks!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Key books at great prices! by Mmanick     19 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Thermal[s][/s]MSH 12 if it's still available.
 Quote: shoot me a pm
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by Meeklo     20 minutes 9 seconds ago

I dunno about villains…

But Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure scared the *spoon* outta me as a kid.

There was also a made for TV Alice In Wonderland two parter in the mid to late 80s and the Jabberwocky dragon at the end
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 15-year-old boy by kav     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Watch Spacey get pulled under too as his hijinx are revealed....
Page 1 of 200 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
eBay: 5 oz ATB NGC graded, MS70 ASE, ending tomorrow night
by stldanceartist
12:53 PM
$1000, $500 and (3) $100 Bills up for sale
by TetonWarrior
04/17/14 11:40 PM
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
04/17/14 08:22 AM
1950 PCGS PF-65 CAM Franklin CAC
by jimbucks
04/16/14 09:08 PM
Comics Marketplace
Epically Illustrated Deadpool
by awakeintheashes
FS: Tales to Astonish #35 (low grade): $90 shipped (US); $130 shipped (Canada)
by jools&jim
11:11 PM
Wondercon 2014 Exclusives Sale
by AnhDepTrai
11:10 PM
Joe Simon dynamic forces SS Cap book
by Mmanick
11:00 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.041 seconds in which 0.036 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.