Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Tick Appreciation Thread by vsndesigns     21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MetalPSI Originally Posted By: vsndesignsThe Tick wrist watch

My guess is that it's just an illegally produced item from China, but I had to get it anyways. It just looked too good to pass up and for 30 bu
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: SAGA 15 SS 9.8 or SAGA 20 SS 9.8 by cdub     34 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Amazing Sider-man 101 CGC 9.6-9.8 White pages by Thanos88     1 minute 59 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Connect reputation? by shadroch     2 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: sundrycollect Originally Posted By: comicjackNo problem if your getting a slab book And what about a non-slabbed book??

Do they even have non-slabbed books on
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by The Authority     3 minutes 31 seconds ago

The Walking Dead CGC 154 9.8
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: A swoon worthy picture. by Senormac     4 minutes 45 seconds ago

BTW...... I still have the best "me with my comics back in the day kid picture" on the boards.....
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: A swoon worthy picture. by Senormac     6 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: nearmint Originally Posted By: Senormacisn't this a hobby of nearmints ? the collecting of old comic book photos I mean ?

I used to have a page on my website where I posted them all for everyone to
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: how do i get pics of me comics in sig line????? by oakman29     6 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Senormac Originally Posted By: oakman29Fine Raze , get what you want? Now you won't play with us.

Shuddup with that awesome book rotating, picture disolve, show more cool freakin books, sig line you've
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Why are almost all Golden and Silver Age comics going for over book price?? by paperheart     7 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: topnotchman Originally Posted By: grayzrThe marvel cinematic universe, its one of the biggest contributing factors. Many people have started collecting and speculating on books because of it. Just look at the attendan
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by The Authority     7 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: darkstar Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: darkstar Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: ahsiehI posted this on preheat, but since the raws are now listed at
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Another Nice Auction Win posted by john ivic by surfer99     8 minutes 29 seconds ago

Nice pick up, but I don't think you're allowed to collect these since they're not Adams.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Journey into Mystery 84 by makeminemego     10 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grebalVG.

Don't think it'd get to 4.5 except on a good day.

But without the two major creases touching the '84-box' I'd call it a 5.0.

I'm at the same spot....4.0.

Really clean
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Rogen to make Preacher for AMC? by Awax     10 minutes 39 seconds ago

- Dr Balls sighting
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: how do i get pics of me comics in sig line????? by Senormac     10 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oakman29Fine Raze , get what you want? Now you won't play with us.

Shuddup with that awesome book rotating, picture disolve, show more cool freakin books, sig line you've got.

YOU PROBABLY INTI
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Daredevil #1 by makeminemego     11 minutes 43 seconds ago

I know the stains are there, but I think the book presents well enough that it wouldn't grade less than a 4.0.

Structurally, it's a really nice book.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by darkstar     13 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: darkstar Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: ahsiehI posted this on preheat, but since the raws are now listed at $15-20 (or $5-7 for the slowpokes),
Jump to new posts WTB ASM 129 8.5 or Higher WITH Date Stamp by LordRahl     13 minutes 54 seconds ago

I'm looking for an ASM 129 in 8.5 or better condition (raw or slabbed) WITH a full Oct xx 1973 date stamp. It has to be October (I've seen some early November ones) and it has to have the 1973 year (it can be just 73 if it is written and not actually
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What do you guys think of this.....? by Hekla     14 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sd2416same Mike Wheeler? Both are in AZ

http://www.comicgradingkings.com/index.php/component/content/featured?id=featured

I stopped by the store out of curiosity - lots of PGX slabs on display. And
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Modifies New Holder by paperheart     15 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: lhcomics Originally Posted By: MCMilesI got 35 slabs in today. I'd love to show you guys some of the newer new slabs, and give you my opinion on them, but these shipped last Thursda
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: A swoon worthy picture. by nearmint     16 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oakman29

That's one of my favorites. No date on it, but the fact that the kid is outside with a raw Tec 27 leads me to believe the pic is legit.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Do I really want to do this.... by NewForceComics by G.A.tor     18 minutes 8 seconds ago

We soft open tomorrow.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Silver Age Hierarchy: The Final List by 1koko     21 minutes 33 seconds ago

Thanks.

Don't start me on Brexit.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What do you guys think of this.....? by Jimmy Linguini     23 minutes 32 seconds ago

Jealous
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-man #129 CGC 9.8 and Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.0 For Sale by rip67vdub     26 minutes 42 seconds ago

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: August Heritage Auction by Silver Surfer     29 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bronty Originally Posted By: Silver Surfer Originally Posted By: Peter GSilver Surfer 13

http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-...cription-071515

To think someone said he was not a
Page 1 of 125 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Three new NGC Certified Coins for Sale Here-Classics and 1 Modern!
by Mohawk
06/27/16 10:45 PM
1838 Bust Half PCGS MS62 Gold CAC Ending on Ebay Tomorrow! No reserve!
by AnkurJ
06/25/16 11:19 PM
WTB: 1/10 Platinum Eagle ($150) or Maple Leaf ($140)
by Mr. Smith Guesser
06/25/16 06:44 AM
FSH: 2016 ASEs $410 per ROLL DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
06/24/16 07:27 PM
Comics Marketplace
SHAZAM! Sale, Including 28!!!!!
by D84
10:10 PM
Whitman, Gold Key, Harvey Auction ends June 29th!
by nochips
09:58 PM
Amazing Adventures #1, Batman #232, Iron Fist #14 Slabs For Sale!!
by GACollectibles
09:21 PM
FS: GREEN HORNET COMICS #13 -- Classic Hitler cover -- Sold!
by Point Five
08:47 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.036 seconds in which 0.026 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.