Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk #180 Sells for $8K by kav     14 seconds ago

Is that the determining factor for a first app-appears on cover? Because.....
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Detective 38, cgc 4.5 ep by rcouto     30 seconds ago

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Bong Dazo - Original Art from Sidekicks by russbrett     49 seconds ago

We still have some great pages of Original Art available.

We are 76% funded with 18 days to go.

Be sure to check out the Kickstarter campaign: http://kck.st/1aOY2vT
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Back cover transfer stains on mid 1960s Marvels with CGC grade 9.0-9.4 by VintageComics     1 minute 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: VintageComicsI'm trying to figure out whether I remember them as actually being looser on this defect in the past and whether they've tightened up or not.

I think the answer is
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts I Have a Bit Of A Dilemma . by The Black Hand     1 minute 34 seconds ago

I have a friend who live in So.Ca. We go way back as actors and friends. He's the 400 pound gorilla in any room. It's always about him. He's loud, boisterous, messy and inconsiderate. The last time he came to visit he broke the damn on a new tiled sh
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Label - "From the Collection of _________" by vikingreed     1 minute 43 seconds ago

But that one also has the pedigree notation on the right side.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Are Restored Books Really Such a Bad Thing?? by kav     2 minutes 5 seconds ago

I wish someone would ask GCG about this-if covering small dots of CT with silver sharpie would get universal this could really help a lot of people-it's so unfair such a small dot drops value so dramatically
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Free Grader Notes by Ant-Man     2 minutes 22 seconds ago

At least things are moving in the right direction. Not perfect ... yet ... but it's progress.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: East of West by The Authority     2 minutes 35 seconds ago

Can we get a Phantom variant East of West #25 ? That is supposedly the halfway point and I think a Death vs Ranger cover would be outstanding !

I personally love homage covers and I'm trying to think of some good ones for this book. How a
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show? by VintageComics     2 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SilverFive episodes in, really liking this show!

I thought the 5th episode was a little too slow with too much talking and an unrealistic wait between anything happening.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk #180 Sells for $8K by vikingreed     3 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavThey seem not to know this and vote with their dollars

Everyone knows, and everyone wants the book with the awesome cover on it instead.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - Fantastic four 45 & 46 (help, my dog ate my comic book!!) by kav     4 minutes 28 seconds ago

0.5, 4.0
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How to make a successful WTB request by bomber-bob     4 minutes 46 seconds ago

This thread was a good idea but, unfortunately, the people that should be reading it are probably not.
IMO, the spirit of the WTB thread is to fill holes in your collection, not to make a quick flip. I like to help out fellow Boardies with their
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Are Restored Books Really Such a Bad Thing?? by vikingreed     5 minutes 18 seconds ago

Personally, I avoid purple's like the plague.
But then again, I'm not chasing big boy GA books like a lot of you guys are. I am sure it makes a huge difference.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Found My Long Lost Star Wars Trilogy DVD by PovertyRow     5 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand  Originally Posted By: PovertyRowA few years back I found a STAR WARS Trilogy box set (the 2004 edition) in a pawn shop for $10. How could I resist. So I brought it home and promptly lost it. today i f
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Are Restored Books Really Such a Bad Thing?? by vikingreed     6 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavDoes anyone know how CGC would grade a pintouch of CT covered over with silver sharpie?

That's a good question.

Say he cracks it, then gets a SS on that spot.

Would they even know it ex
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Avengers 55 by kav     6 minutes 23 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How to make a successful WTB request by kav     7 minutes 56 seconds ago

I have them in mint cond but they're coverless.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Valiant first appearances (quick version for beginners) Now with pictures! by UltraMaximus     8 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: valiantman Originally Posted By: UltraMaximusWell I returned to the golden $1 bins, and pulled an X-O Trade! For a $1!!!!

Now I can read these issues I refused to buy digitally!

1992 or 2012? <
Jump to new posts Fantastic Four 45, Astonishing Tales 25, TALES OF SUSPENSE 50 CGC by Jaydee     9 minutes 58 seconds ago

Recently Graded
NOT PRESSED

Fantastic Four 45 CGC 3.5 300.00 SHIPPING INCLUDED PAYPAL

Astonishing Tales 25 CGC 9.2 White 150.00 SHIPPING INCLUDED PAYPAL

Tales of Suspense 50 CGC 7.0 WHITE 375.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BELOW GPA CGC 9.8 Lot of Moderns! Rat Queens Var, Strain Var, Todd, Lazarus by gumiho     10 minutes 12 seconds ago

Ending in 20mins

And yes all books are white pages!

Closing this thread with all the price reductions in 20 mins

After 20mins this goes to the bay!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How to make a successful WTB request by FlyingDonut     10 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MrBedrockI gave up responding to WTB listings long ago. After one week where I responded to about half of them with exactly what was asked for and had a 0% success rate (and many of my responses were completely ignored) I
Jump to new posts Re: Detective 38, cgc 4.5 ep by StingerMcK     10 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor doesnt get much lower or cheaper I'm guessing

Can't wait to see what you bring to Heroes!
Jump to new posts Re: TALES TO ASTONISH 27 UGLY 700.00 by trmoore54     11 minutes 35 seconds ago

I've seen uglier...really not a bad book grade/price wise...GLWTS
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #22 by Unca Ben     11 minutes 40 seconds ago

Good guesses, but not Showcase or Archie's Mad house 22.

My clue is actually two clues in one
Page 1 of 211 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: Gold CAC Doily/OGH Gold Coins!
by AnkurJ
12:02 PM
GreatCollections - Auctions Today - 1895-O $1 NGC 62, Pop 1 Platinum, Saints...
by ianrussell
06:23 PM
WTB: common date NGC ATB Quarter MS69
by Kapimono
03:46 PM
FS: NGC graded 1862 & 1909-S Indian Head Cents
by thabeast
03:00 PM
Comics Marketplace
Fantastic Four 45, Astonishing Tales 25, TALES OF SUSPENSE 50 CGC
by Jaydee
Detective 38, cgc 4.5 ep
by G.A.tor
Avengers 55
by rkgandhi
10:40 PM
Major Key issue auction Live now.
by divx22
10:39 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.05 seconds in which 0.044 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.