Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I did it all for the greggy by techtre2003     8 seconds ago

Reported - unfortunately probably won't do any good but worth a shot.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by CopperAgeKids     16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Warcrawlhttps://comicsheatingup.net/2016/09/28/debate-debunk-cable-and-deadpool-50-first-venompool/

1. The symbiote is never called Venom. Pretty simple to do.

2. There are several symbiote cove
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel has lost its way by Buzzetta     1 minute 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: drottoBut we must remember that massive retconning and re-invention of characters is not Marvel exclusive. DC is now saying Wonder Woman is a lesbian. Given her back story that may not be a stretch, but it is another exam
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Batman: Sword of Azrael Quesada Art Day! by Catwoman_Fan     1 minute 28 seconds ago

Killer splash! Better than some of the covers, IMO

Nowlan's inks balanced Joe Q's early style. My favorite Quesada work, hands down
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics 50 for Sale by Gotham Kid     1 minute 51 seconds ago

Only
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by KPR Comics     2 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: uchiha101 Originally Posted By: iceman399You can ship a single slab via Canada post for $19 Canadian and change.

Homework for you Gabe. Figure out how and report back.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Aweandlorder     2 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: UltraMaximusLet's revisit this after the Back In Black story, after all neither suit was BLACK and DSSW may go from $5 to eclipse all these other books in this crazy market.

Did you say...

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Aweandlorder     3 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: maidenmate91 Originally Posted By: Aweandlorder Originally Posted By: maidenmate91Wow your being a jerk. Dude is not an insult

This made me laugh hysterically

Your welcome? Thank y
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Lonzilla     3 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: maidenmate91 Originally Posted By: LonzillaShould I be going through every issue of What If from 1977 on up since imaginary stories now count
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by Bronzed Jbone     5 minutes 9 seconds ago

I didn't mean guesses in a bad way, reporting//headlines, it makes sense that it's identifying trends and who follows suit, etc.

I had just seen that fears eased today and just thought it an odd/quick zigzag.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2016-17 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by goldust40     5 minutes 11 seconds ago

Benteke just can't stop scoring for Palace.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts stens1 kudos thread by stens1     6 minutes 58 seconds ago

Hey people, I have bought and sold a few items on here so I thought I would start my thread so hopefully people can see I am a trustworthy guy.
Please keep it nice!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel has lost its way by drotto     7 minutes 33 seconds ago

But we must remember that massive retconning and re-invention of characters is not Marvel exclusive. DC is now saying Wonder Woman is a lesbian. Given her back story that may not be a stretch, but it is another example of changing characters to meet
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by delekkerste     7 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bronzed Jbone Originally Posted By: delekkersteMarket tanking on Deutsche Bank liquidity concerns.

Do they survey the traders/firms to get these reasons, or are they just best guesses.

Not gue
Jump to new posts Re: A few key books...IH 180, 181, TOS 39, etc. by peterpark     8 minutes 5 seconds ago

Marvel Spotlight 28
1st solo Moon Knight
VF-, nice copy
$80

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Quickie eBay auctions! by Meeley Man     9 minutes 2 seconds ago

The quickie "end of the month" eBay auctions end tomorrow. Some great original art from Bob Smith, Mike Harris, Terry Shoemaker, Richard Moore, and Mike Vosburg is up for grabs. Lots of good stuff, which has not been offered on eBay before. If you a
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: RMW Collection of England and Great Britain by RWB     9 minutes 30 seconds ago

Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: A few key books...IH 180, 181, TOS 39, etc. by peterpark     10 minutes 10 seconds ago

Marvel Spotlight 32
1st appearance of Spider-Woman
F-
$50

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by comicjack     11 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SilverAgeGuyBought the 177 already slabbed, so not sure if its a reslab or not. Really happy with all 3 though

You should be
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: New Orleans Mint - Date first post-Civil War coin was struck? by RWB     11 minutes 50 seconds ago

OK. That's a start. Does Bowers give a source for the info?

{I'm learning how frustrating it is to depend on on-line materials for information...}
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Catwoman, Harley Quinn and others... by SkOw     12 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: nocutenameHarley Quinn (vol 2 - N52) 0, 1 and Valentine Special - Take all three for $22.00. Pictures are on page 2, I believe.

Jump to new posts Re: A few GA books by Miraclemet     13 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: highradartHave to run an errand or two so more to come...

I dated a girl like this in high school....
Jump to new posts Re: Rip's sales thread Gold Silver Bronze, Bakers, Keys, Batman, + other junk by loboagain     13 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RipAll Star 58 VF-
1st Power (Chest) Girl

$60

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by SilverAgeGuy     13 minutes 23 seconds ago

Bought the 177 already slabbed, so not sure if its a reslab or not. Really happy with all 3 though
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by Bronzed Jbone     13 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: delekkersteMarket tanking on Deutsche Bank liquidity concerns.

Do they survey the traders/firms to get these reasons, or are they just best guesses.
Page 1 of 133 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1892 $1 Pcgs 65 Nov 12, 2016 Coin & Currency Auction www.sonnyhenryauctio
ns.com

by sonny henry
Today at 10:30 AM
Space4coins - ROMAN EMPIRE STARTING AT 1$
by Space4coins
Yesterday at 06:13 AM
WTS Bunch of Rare Stuff. Dahlonega, 95-s Morgans, Capped Half
by planman2014
09/29/16 12:00 AM
FS: 1893 Columbian 50c. PCGS MS63. SOLD
by agentjim007
09/28/16 04:58 PM
Comics Marketplace
A few GA books
by highradart
39 minutes 33 seconds ago
Big Dell Four Color Lot (52 issues) including #12,19,29,46,51,57
by Shark
Today at 02:09 PM
Marvel Super-Heroes#12 CGC 9.2
by batmanfan13
Today at 01:27 PM
NYCC Tickets - Must sell
by PBK78
Today at 01:06 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.