Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: storing slabs spine up or down? by Gunnz     3 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: iceman399I want to see your nice chest.

The "logic" is to store the book with the staples closest to the floor (spine down) so that they pull of the staples over time doesn't rip through the paper...how long and
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Fireproof Storage? by comix4fun     3 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Claudio Originally Posted By: Eric SeffingaScrew that. If I had kids I'd definitely keep them in an an offsite location in a deposit box or safe.

That's where I keep my kid too.

Rem
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book - #3 by Crimebuster     3 minutes 33 seconds ago

As always, there's only one answer for #3.

But since we already did that one,

Gar Logan, the Thomas Jefferson of the DC Universe.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SkOw's Feedback Thread by cd4ever     3 minutes 59 seconds ago

Superstar buyer!

Thanks Matt!
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by comix4fun     4 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey
You are using an extreme example to its conclusion and have no current example. You made the claim that it was going on right now
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Why is the organic movement against genetically modified foods (GMOs)? by VintageComics     5 minutes 52 seconds ago

It's not just about eating a different food, folks. It never was.

You can't just expect to eat organic carrots and have better eye sight. It's about wholistic solutions that are tailor made for the individual, because everyone is different
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book - #3 by Batman     6 minutes 52 seconds ago

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA AUGUST 27-29 SIGNATURE AUCTION by gojira     7 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: adamstrange Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: adamstrange Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: comicjack Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: comic
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: why is this sent back upside down ? by cpm9ball     7 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RWBThe "Rotatuscoinii" or "Coin" is a small animal of the antelope family (Bovidae Cephalophinae Rotatuscoini). The most common species has no prongs, but the rare Rocky Mountain Tsetse Fly Pronged Antelope Rotatuscoini ma
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 15k Liquidation sale by 1Cool     9 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: blazingbobI have to start a thread like this.

List nothing and make $15K somewhere else.

BUYERS TAKE NOTE.

You can do deals off the boards

Huge deals happen all the time via PMs
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by Junk Donkey     9 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey
You are using an extreme example to its conclusion and have no current example. You made the claim that it was going on right now. It is not.

So you
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Panel Me This! by Batman     10 minutes 47 seconds ago

Panel Me This!

Round #37 - Quickfire Round New Panel Every 15 Mins!

1) All are welcome. If you can find this thread, you can play.
2) First person to identify the comic book by time-stamped po
Jump to new posts Re: 15k Liquidation sale by Sqeggs     10 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: blazingbobI have to start a thread like this.

BUYERS TAKE NOTE.

Now you tell me!
Jump to new posts Re: 15k Liquidation sale by blazingbob     11 minutes 54 seconds ago

I have to start a thread like this.

BUYERS TAKE NOTE.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA AUGUST 27-29 SIGNATURE AUCTION by adamstrange     12 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: adamstrange Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: comicjack Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: comicjack Originally Posted By: gojiraW
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Panel Me This! by Batman     12 minutes 56 seconds ago

Easy one coming up in 2 mins...

Don't miss out
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: A Simple Discussion on Walking Dead Original Art Prices by Solar     13 minutes 14 seconds ago

It would drive me nuts not having the inks to pair with that pencil page since they were sold as a pair.
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by comix4fun     13 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey
You are using an extreme example to its conclusion and have no current example. You made the claim that it was going on right now. It is not.

So you missed the part about how there's an
Jump to new posts Re: GA, SA, BA mix and more! by agro23     14 minutes 19 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2015-16 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by gaz2810i     14 minutes 20 seconds ago

I would honestly take City's over Arsenal's any day

I would expect City to challenge for the top of their group. The best Arsenal can hope for is 2nd in theirs. Which will be tough seeing as our away record with Olympiakos is terrible a
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Fireproof Storage? by Claudio     14 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Eric SeffingaScrew that. If I had kids I'd definitely keep them in an an offsite location in a deposit box or safe.

That's where I keep my kid too.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman collecting thread by frozentundraguy     15 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comicjack

Love the cover on this book. One of the cool examples of Batman's space "era".
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by BB-Gun     16 minutes 9 seconds ago

I added three new ones to the bunch.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA AUGUST 27-29 SIGNATURE AUCTION by Artboy99     16 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jhutton2Was under bidder for the Planet Comics #2, grrrrrr, I don't think I will ever own that book....lol

I am not surprised by the price at all.
The good news for you, is it was a very weak 5.5 in my op
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA AUGUST 27-29 SIGNATURE AUCTION by gojira     17 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: adamstrange Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: comicjack Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: comicjack Originally Posted By: gojiraWon the book I wanted, I over payed
Page 1 of 168 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
making the grade #22 post ana newsletter!! august 25 2015
by michael
10:55 PM
Wanted: Colorful Short Set Date Walkers
by TylerNorton
10:21 PM
Searching for Dansco album Canada Type Set
by Kapimono
08:43 PM
Auction Catalogs & Numismatic Books
by vanishingsky
09:20 AM
Comics Marketplace
Amazing Fantasy 15 cgc 0.5 unrestored blue
by SpiderTurtle
A few GA ACTIONS, some other GA and SA...
by storypapers
03:58 PM
Unusual rarity! Look inside ;) Includes FIRST APPEARANCE!
by storypapers
03:20 PM
A few 3 Pack Comics from the 1970's
by Trustey1
02:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.044 seconds in which 0.033 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.