Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING starring Tom Holland (7/28/17) by Bosco685     1 minute 29 seconds ago

Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer Shown At Comic-Con

Quote:During the Marvel Panel at 2016 San Diego Comic-Con, fans were treated to some surprise footage from Spider-Man: Homecoming. The footage probably won't be released online anyt
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC by krighton     1 minute 31 seconds ago

Here's what he said concerning Briggs Land

Originally Posted By: Designer Toast Originally Posted By: ridersrohan Originally Posted By: krighton Originally Posted By: Designer Toast Originally Posted By: krightona
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Gold in San Diego by Robot Man     2 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: comicjack Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: comicjackThe Church copy had the cat use it as a wee wee pad but still agreat looking example

I wonder
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My Store from start to finish by Pike's Comics     2 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: youmechooz Originally Posted By: chaseman210 Originally Posted By: youmechooz Originally Posted By: GatchamanYour store looks really nice. Do you have open free play? Also, there are times you can run into
Jump to new posts Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17) by Bosco685     3 minutes 36 seconds ago

I didn't recognize the soundtrack, though folks were pointing out it is the White Stripes.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by joeypost     4 minutes 24 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

A lot of that goes on there!

I think I never googled it because I figured I'd be disappointed that whatever it meant wouldn't be as cool as just saying 'Terre Haute'.

Though... Having lived in a floo
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Collection of High Grade Bronze Age Books - 50% off Bulk Blowout by Fan Boy     4 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1Cool Originally Posted By: Cheesefrog Please don't post anymore!

Hurry up! Want!

A guy needs to eat breakfast. And check to see what cool stuff is being offered up in the 20 SDCC
Jump to new posts Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17) by JAM_NYC     6 minutes 35 seconds ago

Yeah, that theory has been out there for some time now. If that's what they were going for, it's pretty lame.

Especially if they're basing this on the new 52 lineup. The JL needs a GL.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Wanna get Married! by Robot Man     8 minutes 52 seconds ago

While we are talking Flash, I could sure use a cover for 104...
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Please grade this Superman #17! by HighStakesComics     11 minutes 15 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: WONDER WOMAN (6/23/17) by Bosco685     11 minutes 55 seconds ago

Could Enemy Ace Show Up in the Wonder Woman Movie?

Quote:Since the movie was set nearly a century in the past, fans likely expected the world around Diana to match that -- especially since audiences already saw a Wo
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: An Awax SDCC sales thread by rcuello250     12 minutes 53 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: CAPTAIN MARVEL starring Brie Larson (3/8/19) by Bosco685     16 minutes 19 seconds ago

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BeachBum's 2016 SDCC Sales Thread - PART TWO!!! by Polirer     16 minutes 37 seconds ago

Any Briggs Land coming with the dark horse?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC by Polirer     17 minutes 56 seconds ago

Toasty any chance of getting a copy of Briggs land?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: EC Fan Addict panel SDCC coming on Sat by Mmehdy     19 minutes 13 seconds ago

great panel...Larry Stark EC #1 fan told a lot of great stories...interesting that the EC Fan Addict club was way ahead of its time....great stuff
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC by blazeops     20 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Designer ToastUPDATED LIST

Saga Figures
NM+
1 available
$65

World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Good News??? by Zebo     23 minutes 59 seconds ago

I'm sure you are right about caring for the secondary market. There are just too many coins being minted these days. So I take it as a good sign. What I think would be a nice is for the Isle of Man to build and control a mint on home soil. It jus
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: ATS says: by WoodenJefferson     24 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BillJones

And for your information there was a case years ago when a lady got stuck with a $15,000 gold coin that had been puttyed. PCGS was slow to fix the problem until she put it up on the Web. So these cases
Ask PMG
Jump to new posts Re: Offices PMG. by PAT75     25 minutes 8 seconds ago

My invoice number is 1622459.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BeachBum's 2016 SDCC Sales Thread - PART TWO!!! by Comic_Diva     29 minutes 12 seconds ago

Fingers crossed on a high grade Black Hammer.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Shooting in Munich by The Black Hand     31 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jaybuck43 Originally Posted By: Flaming_Telepath Originally Posted By: The Black Hand  Originally Posted By: Flaming_TelepathSo...lone gunman with zero affiliation with Islamic fundamentalists.

T
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Shooting in Munich by Forbush-Man     31 minutes 49 seconds ago

Munich Gunman

(CNN)[Breaking news update at 9:25 a.m. ET]

Thirty-five people were injured, 10 of them seriously, during Friday's shooting rampage in Munich, according to officials.

[Breaking news update at 9:19 a.m.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Are Carl Barks Library volumes difficult to find? by Unca Ben     33 minutes 5 seconds ago

That kinda surprised me as well. I'm enjoying the Fantagraphics series.
Although if I already had the Barks collection that BitterOldMan has, I probably wouldn't buy them either !
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BeachBum's 2016 SDCC Sales Thread - PART TWO!!! by BeachBum     33 minutes 26 seconds ago

Couple of comments on why I don't have certain books up yet -

All the Dark Horse books are pre-bagged and taped up. Tough print run on the books coupled with the fact they are all sealed up is why I haven't listed them. I've working on get
Page 1 of 123 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
WTB 1893s and 1894p morgans for dansco album
by mackbrass
02:44 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Gold CAC Doily Dime; Toned Morgan; Tokens; Medals; World
by illini420
10:42 AM
Type set for sale at Great collections ending this Sunday
by x2rider
07/22/16 06:04 PM
Freshly Graded NGC Coins Just Added to Website!
by coinman1794
07/20/16 06:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
Miracleman, Carl Barks Scrooge, Baker
by Ryan.
09:41 AM
Moon Knight 1 (2014) - Sienkiewicz Variant - CGC'd at a 9.8!
by MacFarlane
09:24 AM
AVENGERS 69 CGC 9.0 For Sale
by igordesign23
08:25 AM
Walking Dead Comics For Sale
by igordesign23
08:12 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.042 seconds in which 0.028 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.