Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bunker ONI PRESS by jackhartmann     12 seconds ago

#3 was another good issue with a childhood flashback. I never knew riding a bike could be so fun.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade CGC Bronze & Silver, Picture Frames, etc. by Ghost Town     27 seconds ago

Black Goliath #1 CGC 9.8 w $165

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by RedRaven     33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavDon't worry Slym adds more fun than he takes away.
Hit some of that LSD and you'll quickly realize the universe wasn't created long ago but is being created every second

Created is a loaded word.
I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by kav     47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MetalPSISome doosh parked in front of my house, so I had to park behind them. The next door neighbor left me a note on my car stating if I could please not block their driveway. What should I do?
Move your car.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by MetalPSI     1 minute 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: slym2none*spoon* on both of their cars.

-slym

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by slym2none     1 minute 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MetalPSISome doosh parked in front of my house, so I had to park behind them. The next door neighbor left me a note on my car stating if I could please not block their driveway. What should I do?

*spoon* on bot
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by kav     2 minutes 5 seconds ago

Don't worry Slym adds more fun than he takes away.
Hit some of that LSD and you'll quickly realize the universe wasn't created long ago but is being created every second
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Collection Thread by Diamonddave     2 minutes 16 seconds ago

Taking a break for C2E2, if anyone wants to be invoiced please PM and I can ship tomorrow if paid by tonight.
Also, take 15% off any book listed excluding the Faust set if you are a first time buyer for this thread.
Returning buyers can t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: WARNING ALL COMIC BOOK STORE OWNERS: LEX LEDGER IS A THIEF by A$APJimmylinguini     2 minutes 23 seconds ago

I know its a 90 page thread but let me break it down,
When Lex was caught, by listing the Amazing Fantasy on Ebay and ebay giving his personal information to the police - the police arrested Lex. When they went to recover the books Lex brought
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Southern Bastards from Image by kapzilla     2 minutes 35 seconds ago

It very well may be, and I still have a few preordered. I don't like that there's numerous covers, I think that may hurt the overall chances of it rising in value. Don't get me wrong though, I'm really looking forward to reading this title more than
Comics General
Jump to new posts Anyone have a 'best' Wonder Woman story arc to recommend? by VintageComics     2 minutes 57 seconds ago

I'm not a lifelong WW fan so I know relatively little about her stories but someone went above and beyond and did a huge favor for me today, unexpectedly (that literally saved my bacon!) and I found out that she is a fan of 'vintage Wonder Woman' com
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by MetalPSI     3 minutes 2 seconds ago

Some doosh parked in front of my house, so I had to park behind them. The next door neighbor left me a note on my car stating if I could please not block their driveway. What should I do?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What ashcan is this by ZaCrew     3 minutes 8 seconds ago

Great issue today. Absolutely loved the artwork as well.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by slym2none     3 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: DanoTotally spoiled the fun!

Dan
He'll do that

-slym
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by slym2none     3 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DanoTotally spoiled the fun!

Dan

-slym
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Mego: Captain America , Batman and Joker! by comix4fun     4 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HibouMego Green Goblin : Type 1 (1972 / 1973)

Clean suit - original boots w/ repro satchel.

Repro box.

Solid snaps.

$60.00 Shipped

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations by mister_not_so_nice     4 minutes 49 seconds ago

When is Matt going to do a kickstarter to collect all of these into a nice coffee table book?

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by kav     5 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MetalPSIIs it any good?
Oh mama
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by MetalPSI     5 minutes 31 seconds ago

Is it any good?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Mark Waid Daredevil. by vikingreed     7 minutes 4 seconds ago

The Bendis and Brubaker runs were fantastic.

Originally Posted By: bffnutI've never been to San Fran. Are the plenty of high rise buildings to swing from, like in NY?

Haha, I thought about this too....
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by Stumptown     7 minutes 15 seconds ago

Spoiler Content
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by kav     7 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DanoTotally spoiled the fun!

Dan
He'll do that
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: One Number A Week!!! by walclark     7 minutes 19 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Does Advertising in Overstreet guide really work? by shadroch     7 minutes 21 seconds ago

I would think the sheer volume of repeat advertisers would say all that is needed. The same folks have been dropping serious coin for years.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by kav     8 minutes 6 seconds ago

Yes and SF-haight ashbury
Page 1 of 223 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Ending Thurs Night X-men 14, Superman 11, 26 Thrilling 18 CGC 8.5, MP 15 9.6
by Filter81
Comics from .99 cents and up - Gold to Current
by sandman_usa
08:37 PM
Captain America #14 - Cap vs Winter Soldier - My loss is your gain Raw VF $25
by Mark 1
08:29 PM
Apr 2014 Quasi VCC booth: $5 & $10 books
by paperheart
07:50 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.041 seconds in which 0.035 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.