Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Price Variants by topcat54     2 minutes 19 seconds ago

Have almost a complete run all 30 centers in really nice cond.
If you are interested?

Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Graders Notes Entry --> Spine Crushed / Flattened by joeypost     4 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: topnotchman Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: joeypost Originally Posted By: StronguyAnyone want to take a shot at quantifying what a crushed spine is? Y
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Mad Max - Fury Road - 2015 by Bosco685     4 minutes 57 seconds ago

‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Chrome Edition Clips: Here’s the Version of the Movie George Miller Likes Best

Quote:The black-and-white “Chrome Edition” of Mad Max: Fury Road has been available on home video for several weeks already. But if
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Graders Notes Entry --> Spine Crushed / Flattened by joeypost     6 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: topnotchmanImagine a bald persons head as a normal spine, than think of the coneheads from Saturday night live as a crushed spine. Its more of a narrow rounded point, not necessary sharp like a razor.

I have
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. - Raphael Loh (aka Raphael on the boards) by Ares     9 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Guardian Comics Originally Posted By: Captain CanuckHis father was robbed today of the money he was going to use for the funeral.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/01...ral-stolen.html

That
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM: Strange Advntures 205 by LT212     9 minutes 11 seconds ago

Thinking of submitting this for grading and was trying to gauge a grade. Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Best Con for buying Gold by CrazyQuinn     10 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tricolorbrianI would say the best Con for buying gold is to tell the seller it really isn't worth much and offer a dollar...

Jump to new posts Re: Star Trek, which series was the best? by zuckuss2003     10 minutes 52 seconds ago

TNG
DSN
TOS
Voyager
Enterprise

I was into Voyager initially and then it got repetitive. Only saw the first few episodes of Enterprise, couldn't get into it.

I reallly grew to love each character in TNG for w
Jump to new posts TERMINATOR: THE REBOOT(2) directed by Tim Miller (TBD) by Bosco685     10 minutes 57 seconds ago

New ‘Terminator’ Movie Coming From James Cameron and ‘Deadpool’ Director Tim Miller

Quote:So yes, the news that Terminator 6 is in the works is a surprise and yes, the news that The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judg
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM: ASM #15 by LT212     11 minutes 6 seconds ago

Thinking of submitting this for grading and was trying to gauge a grade. Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Jump to new posts Re: Split by 1dingo     18 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NewEnglandGothicWas M Night's The Visit any good?
Its naked crazy grandma good
Jump to new posts Re: Split by Bosco685     19 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1dingo
Spoilers: (yes, comic related)
http://www.slashfilm.com/split-ending-m-night-shyamalan/

HOLY !

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics 193 CGC 4.5 OW/W Joker cover by Gotham Kid     19 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: G.A.torMost 1950s D.C. Superhero books are scarcer than the avg 1940s ga ...the joker cover makes it higher demand than surrounding detective issues.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: This has to be the largest slab ever made! by bsshog40     22 minutes 6 seconds ago

The cost of that coin would have to be a pretty hefty size also.
Jump to new posts Re: Star Trek, which series was the best? by Bosco685     22 minutes 40 seconds ago

I only ever got into three of the series: TOS, TOS: The Animated Series and TNG. I tried Deep Space Nine, but it didn't click for me.

My order:
1. TNG
2. TOS
3. TOS: TAS
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: A Centaur a day, keeps the .... by G.A.tor     36 minutes 0 seconds ago

Amazing man 21

Relatively recent upgrade via auction.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! by comicjack     38 minutes 2 seconds ago

A little tribute to our service men and women

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Comparisons of the Current Coin Market by Mr.Mcknowitall     38 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MarkFeld Originally Posted By: coinman_23885For those that were actively collecting, how does the state of the current market compare to that of 1980 and 1990?

Before or after the crash of 1980?

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: What do you think? : Salzberg Advises: Research PCGS Populations and Prices by Mr.Mcknowitall     39 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: originalisbest Originally Posted By: Mr.McknowitallCrickets.

Crickets? Not in the least. You'll have to forgive me though, as I was working all day, now typing on my phone, so will have to be brief. The op
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: This has to be the largest slab ever made! by thebeav     42 minutes 35 seconds ago

That is a monster.......wow !
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What's new in your Silver Age collection this week by comicjack     46 minutes 16 seconds ago

I love those early gold suit books
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Comparisons of the Current Coin Market by MarkFeld     51 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: coinman_23885For those that were actively collecting, how does the state of the current market compare to that of 1980 and 1990?

Before or after the crash of 1980?
Jump to new posts Re: Split by NewEnglandGothic     53 minutes 6 seconds ago

Was M Night's The Visit any good?
Jump to new posts Re: Split by NewEnglandGothic     54 minutes 9 seconds ago

I'm very excited to catch this one on Blu.
Anya Taylor-Joy has been on a hot streak after the classic The Witch and the engaging Blade Runner-esque Morgan.
I would watch it in theaters but it looked a little too Criminal Minds for me.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The GA cover tribute thread by comicjack     55 minutes 15 seconds ago

Pretty neat shirt
Page 1 of 137 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
New Coin Auctions at GreatCollections - 1889-CC NGC MS-60, Patterns
by ianrussell
01:48 AM
1889 Carson City Morgan. Good
by shadroch
01/19/17 03:21 PM
(C.1820) G.B. E-11396b WM Map of the world
by Endeavor1967
01/19/17 12:40 PM
A few slabbed Colonial Mexico 8 Reales
by TwoKopeiki
01/18/17 09:14 PM
Comics Marketplace
Squa Tront # 3 Fine- 1st Print [1969] Feldstein Krenkel Frazetta Crandall Evans
by ericjmz
05:35 AM
Iron Fist 15 - CGC 9.2 OW/W - 35 Cent Variant!
by Spider-Dan
09:24 PM
FS: 2 Barry Kitson Legion pages and an Andy Smith Red Sonya Model Sheet
by kbmcvay
08:47 PM
CdaBruce's Book Bonanza - Harley, Sirens, Spidey, Campbell, Turner, Hughes, WD
by CDaBruce
08:39 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.035 seconds in which 0.026 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.