Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sunfire & Big Hero 6 by natevegas     30 seconds ago

Good luck to anyone with either book. Happy profits but personally since Marvel is NOT releasing a Big Hero Six series to go along with the movie and if I were a kid.....I'd be more into the toy line.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by ZaCrew     30 seconds ago

Was able to snag some cap $34 normal covers today for $3 each from the LCS
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on the best flip/sealed CGC bags? by Timeless icons     35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: youmechoozI some resealable ones. If you want samples let me know.

That sounds great. Sending a pm now.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on the best flip/sealed CGC bags? by Timeless icons     1 minute 8 seconds ago

Great feedback guys. Thank you all for the suggestions.

I'm going to try the E-Bay seller that cousin itt suggested and see where that goes.

@Phoking. Hey, hows things? Yeah, the cloudy appearance just takes away from the over
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PAUL747 Feedback by Diamonddave     1 minute 51 seconds ago

Paul paid fast, no hassles and communicated when his books arrived safe and sound.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Good neighbors by Badger     2 minutes 33 seconds ago

Holy Spoon! Keep me in mind if you want to sell Timelys!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Journey Into Mystery 83 CGC 4.0 by AnkurJ     2 minutes 45 seconds ago

with the time payment option
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by awakeintheashes     3 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavwhat do you tell them guys?
I didn't say much. They knew why they were on the list. They offered up references from sellers they purchased from recently.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Why Marvel wants the X-men to fail. by Bosco685     3 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: youmechoozHopefully whatever marvel is doing works and and they get those rights back. All of the x-men and ff films are trash and would be better in the hands of marvel studios. But i do miss good x-men and ff stories
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tempus Fugit Feedback thread by mediajunkie     4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Picked up two Fantastic Fours from John. They were graded accurately and the packing was great. Overall a great experience.

James
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by natevegas     4 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: darkstar Originally Posted By: Jimmy LinguiniWhen it comes to first squirrel girl, if you weren't looking two months ago, the ship has sailed.

Speculation started in January for that book.

Tha
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on the best flip/sealed CGC bags? by Timeless icons     4 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bomber-bob Originally Posted By: Timeless iconsHello boardies.

I bought some CGC flip and seal type bags some time ago and I really liked them. I went ahead and ordered more a few months later and the bag
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: redknight99 Kudos Thread by faster friends     4 minutes 21 seconds ago

Always a pleasure to work with Phil!
Jump to new posts Re: Lots for sale! Complete Astonishing Tales with more lots to follow... by Mr Sneeze     4 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pickycollector Originally Posted By: Mr SneezeComplete high grade set of Super-Villain Team-Up 1-17 as well as Giant-Size 1 and 2.
OSPG(42nd edition) in present grades totals $367. Asking $300. Shipping $25 to U
Jump to new posts Re: 24 Hour Auction: The Man Called Nova #1 9.0 Raw by Furby     4 minutes 36 seconds ago

Mmm ... box. Also, $25.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Why Marvel wants the X-men to fail. by Spiderman-on-Tilt     6 minutes 9 seconds ago

Marvel will for sure be getting FF back.

Not sure how they haven't by now since the last FF movie was over 5 years ago and the new one has no set release.

Either way this new FF disgrace movie will bomb so hard that Fox will beg
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by crassus     6 minutes 30 seconds ago

Fantastic Four 24 3.0 (glossy but rdrs-crs, dust shdws, tanning & cb wear; d-stamp btm fc; spot o rust tp staple; ws bc & intrior; poor PQ) $15.00

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: First US Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas *update* DEAD! 1 now 2 Workers Infected! by The Black Hand     6 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WoodenJefferson Originally Posted By: The Black HandEven one is too many. Voldemort should resign!

I thought he was already sitting in a prison in Peru...no wait, that's Joran van der Sloot, never mind.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: reed_richards feedback thread by DavidTheDavid     7 minutes 35 seconds ago

Ted hooked me up with one of his FFs as well...very pretty copy, easy to deal with.
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by crassus     7 minutes 46 seconds ago

Fantastic Four 72 4.5 (lovely but wd & stains fc & bc & v lightly interior; long ncb crs fc & cb crs bc; cf dtchd t-staple) $10.00

Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by crassus     8 minutes 38 seconds ago

Doctor Strange 6 book lot (grades below; scans and grader's notes available upon request) $25.00

8 9
10 8.5
14 9
15 9.2
16 9
17 9.4

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by darkstar     9 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FastballspecialAnyone get emails yet from buyers wondering why they are blocked from buying? I have had 3 I can think of so far.

I've had 4 or 5. If I can't find evidence of their wrongdoing I let t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: John Wick Variety Review. by The Black Hand     9 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonThere's a donkey in the movie?

SHREK!

It's a line from a play I directed. Can anyone come up with the name of the play? Dano? Anyone?
Jump to new posts Re: 24 Hour Auction: The Man Called Nova #1 9.0 Raw by Philreal     9 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadrochClarify what you mean by new box, please.

As apposed to an old box?
Jump to new posts Re: In the Mood for Love? DC romance by crassus     9 minutes 57 seconds ago

My Love 28 vg+ $9
My Love 31 fn-/fn $10
Our Love Story 1 vg/fn to fn- $22
Our Love Story 4 fn $15

Page 1 of 141 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
Today at 05:32 PM
1888 Liberty Seated Dime NGC MS 65 CAC
by Mark T
Today at 05:28 PM
FSHO: Silver Eagles
by bsshog40
Yesterday at 08:52 PM
WTB 1936-1942 Proof Washington Quarter with Significant Frost/Contrast
by coinman_23885
Yesterday at 01:42 PM
Comics Marketplace
Early Mad Bound Volumes (Jan. '59 (#44) to Sept. '71 (#145) Complete) 102 Issues
by Cosmic Boy
43 minutes 2 seconds ago
The Walking Dead limited prints on sale by Frank A. Kadar
by FAKadar
47 minutes 29 seconds ago
Journey Into Mystery 83 CGC 4.0
by JazzMan
Today at 05:47 PM
24 Hour Auction: The Man Called Nova #1 9.0 Raw
by Tempus Fugit
Today at 05:40 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.033 seconds in which 0.028 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.