Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The two most common excuses for buyers remorse by Logan510     18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lucky Baru Originally Posted By: Davenport Originally Posted By: Logan510Amen. I mean that's always existed since day-1.

If a buyer chooses to 'go for it'...
(a) there's a chance the seller will
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell and Turner variants, Saga and more by gojira     54 seconds ago

Civil War 7 Turner VF $6

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2015-16 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by goldust40     1 minute 12 seconds ago

Southampton in fine form today, outclassing Man City. They dominated in the middle of the park.

Spurs need one point tomorrow to guarantee third place.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A Few Comics For Sale, High Grade Low Grade Slabbed Raw by bcc     1 minute 59 seconds ago

ASM 31 CGC 8.5 Off-White To White Pages
Same story second verse for the Halo/Rainbow effect from the new slabs.

My Price: $625

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FICTION HOUSE!!!! Wings, Jungle, and LOTS of Jumbo. GGA, Keys, and High Grade... by Soft-Serve     2 minutes 54 seconds ago

Planet Comics #46 - VG+ $200

DATE STAMP!! This book presents very well for the grade. Staples firmly attached, but have a little rust on them with very mild migration. Overall all flat book save for a lower corner ding and some upper right
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG by Straw-Man     3 minutes 13 seconds ago

i don't know if they frequent gold, but there is a core cadre of about 6 d.c. sycophants over on the general tv/movies thread that could come over here and, with but a few choice posts, allay all fears relative to the future of the d.c. film universe
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The DFJ by BlowUpTheMoon     3 minutes 17 seconds ago

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell and Turner variants, Saga and more by gojira     3 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Annihilus[quote=gojira]Saga 2 VF/NM $20

Cheers!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The two most common excuses for buyers remorse by MetalPSI     4 minutes 2 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

Agreed. While I feel bad this has happened to the two of you, I am glad we are here to expose such shenanigans. It's a sick thing to do, considering the amount of people WHO HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS and are struggling extremel
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A Few Comics For Sale, High Grade Low Grade Slabbed Raw by bcc     4 minutes 46 seconds ago

FF 73 CGC 9.6 Off White To White
Has some of the Halo/Rainbow distortion around the edges common on the New Slabs. The book is white to the very edge, just beautiful, there is no discoloration on the edges on the book. There were NO grader notes
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Bronze Age CGC Spideys, Hulks, Iron Man, Adams, etc. by mar-vell     5 minutes 31 seconds ago

funny yesterday i saw the title of this thread - saw hulks and adams for sale and thought another dr banner thread - sure enough looked at the author moments later-thats some good marketing right there Dr. - good name association!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Hunting Down the Villians by AL Comics     5 minutes 42 seconds ago

Hi guys,

I'm looking to finish my Spider-Man Villains first appearance run, and I thought I'd try my luck on the WTB thread. Paying around GPA.

I'm still missing the following:
-ASM 1 (CGC 2.0)
-ASM 2 (CGC 4.0)
-
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The two most common excuses for buyers remorse by joeypost     6 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lucky Baru Originally Posted By: Davenport Originally Posted By: Logan510Amen. I mean that's always existed since day-1.

If a buyer chooses to 'go for it'...
(a) there's a chance the seller will
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell and Turner variants, Saga and more by Annihilus     6 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gojiraSaga 2 VF/NM $20

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell and Turner variants, Saga and more by gojira     6 minutes 41 seconds ago

Civil War 5 Turner NM- $10

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by Lucky Baru     7 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusrego49mario

As noted in this thread over here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9319797&gonew=1#UNREAD

...buyer has been buying items on
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by kav     7 minutes 47 seconds ago

That was awesome
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Which is more important? The cover or the interior? by jimbo_707     8 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rjpb
Owning a single page of a book I could never otherwise afford doesn't appeal to me at all.

Agreed. I don't quite get why that would appeal to anybody. It would be liked going to a dog ken
Jump to new posts Re: High-Grade DC/Marvel BA (w/a few SA) Sale - new items and discounted relists by Jester Hats     9 minutes 53 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What board poster should be elevated to MOD status? by jimbo_707     10 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lucky Baru What WC poster should be elevated to MOD status?

I'd vote for Jaybuck43. His comments/post come across as level-headed, well thought out, and intelligent.

Please note: This isn't a thread
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The nightmare is almost over. by Burntboy     10 minutes 18 seconds ago

Good luck, Shad...
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts A Few Comics For Sale, High Grade Low Grade Slabbed Raw by bcc     10 minutes 35 seconds ago

A variety of books today.

PMs are welcome but: in the thread wins even over one through a PM. If you buy it through a PM or we agree to a deal I'll mark it sold as soon as I read the PM but it is very disappointing to be public about bu
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell and Turner variants, Saga and more by gojira     11 minutes 7 seconds ago

Saga 6 VF $6

Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 5.5 OW/W - $650 by Meeklo     11 minutes 24 seconds ago

Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by MetalPSI     11 minutes 56 seconds ago

No kidding. No way I'd be paying over 1K for that. Tear the front cover off and start over.
Page 1 of 151 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FSH: High Grade World Coin Lot
by Zo444
06:58 AM
2016-W Mercury Gold Dimes. Received. Will ship same day.
by canickus
01:52 AM
FSH: 2006 20th Anniv Set, PCGS graded, $250
by BAJJERFAN
04/29/16 11:17 PM
Raw 1921 S Walking Liberty
by CallMeDick
04/29/16 05:54 PM
Comics Marketplace
A Few Comics For Sale, High Grade Low Grade Slabbed Raw
by bcc
Rob's Eclectic Art Offerings!
by Rob Stolzer
Constantine Holy Shotgun Movie Replica Diorama
by creeps
Campbell and Turner variants, Saga and more
by gojira
12:21 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.04 seconds in which 0.03 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.