Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     32 seconds ago

Xmen 317 $5

3 copies

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by VintageComics     2 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lhcomics Originally Posted By: Silver Surfer Originally Posted By: Gotham KidClick on my sig

I have signatures turned off so

Sig line turned off

I've had sigs o
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     2 minutes 34 seconds ago

Spectacular Spiderman Annual 14 $4

3 copies

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     5 minutes 1 second ago

Peter Parker 19 $4

3 copies

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     5 minutes 44 seconds ago

Peter Parker 110 $4

5 copies

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Chicago Picture Thread by mysterio     5 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The-Collector Originally Posted By: Chuck Gower

Is that the Larson Tec 35? Looks mighty good in the conserved label as compared to PLOD.

It does appear to have a pedigree notation on the label
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Aspen Turner Variant Batman #1 Rebirth Values vs. Print Runs by bcphillips119     8 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: UltraMaximus Originally Posted By: bcphillips119 Originally Posted By: UltraMaximus Originally Posted By: bcphillips119Same thing happened with the Batman New52 books... 2-5th prints aren't worth as much as
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     17 minutes 9 seconds ago

Web Spiderman 96 $2

3 copies

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: AJD's comic journal - new 'under the covers with AJD' feature by Duffman_Comics     17 minutes 19 seconds ago

There there, blossom - I read your Journal.

I think the Chinese -script is actually sideways. It needs to be rotated 90 degrees either left or right (I have no idea which way) but the ideographs do not "look right" as presented, IMO.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by Turtle     18 minutes 0 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

Originally it was supposed to be a split purchase but my friend decided to buy all of it and give me 700 as a thanks because how it would have worked it I would have gotten exactly what I invested as profit since I like to
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     18 minutes 28 seconds ago

Spiderman 403 $6

5 copies

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Sin City Movie Producer Sued Over Frank Miller And Todd McFarlane Original Artwo by Fred Chamberlain     18 minutes 28 seconds ago

That's a very large amount of money to have an oral agreement on, with art sent without partial payment, contract, etc.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by Miraclemet     18 minutes 30 seconds ago

Bosco, have you looked at weekend revenue % vs the sum of the weekend market?

And doesn't the weekend comparisons favor "school time" releases vs holiday releases (since some of the audience can more easily spread to weekdays during the S
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: A little corner of the UK by Justin Case     19 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bane Originally Posted By: Justin CaseHas anybody here visited 30th Century Comics in Putney. Ive heard its near the Thames not far from Putney Bridge and with the weather being so nice at the moment and im off work t
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Boardie ngh81 by Grantley Goddard     23 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: Gotham KidI'm hoping I can track down a Crippen from him. if you are able to connect, ask him if he has any Timelys

Don't forget the Planets
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to Buy a New TV - Any Recommendations ? by tomega     27 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: tomega Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: tomegaIf you are going to play games with the X-Box One, look up the input lag on whatever you choose. Even on game
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Stolen coin--ends up sold on HA by WoodenJefferson     29 minutes 58 seconds ago

I would like to very much figure out the how the word 'stolen' is figured into this litigation.

Paying for an on-line item and not receiving it might be constituted as fraud, but 'stolen'...I'm at a loss here.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Big keys - AF #15, Hulk #181, ASM #100 and others by Roddulate     34 minutes 38 seconds ago

Really Nice Books, GLWTS
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Books You've Read....Read again...Then Read Again and Again. by Comicopolis     41 minutes 9 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music by Comicopolis     42 minutes 35 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Spectacular Spider-man 1 by thirdgreenham     42 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MetalPSISo few donations this year....

There's 1 more this year than there was last year.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by Miraclemet     42 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: uchiha101I approached the buyer to ask if he wanted to split $500 (me) and $700 (him), so a 42/58 split, to purchase the $1200 book. He asked what I'd be selling the book for after the purchase, I said around $3k in the fu
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Some Nice Keys for sale. by Roddulate     44 minutes 4 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Primarily Prize Picking Posts for Poor Pickle Poking Pickers by thirdgreenham     44 minutes 48 seconds ago

Up right now: CxG Voodoo Doll
On deck: Battlerob
THB
Zalgardos
GeeksAreMyPeeps
zuulioso
sterlingcomics (takeyourlemons)
Wraith
jcjames
jaybes
John R
Red84
comicdonna
jhutton2
s
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Primarily Prize Picking Posts for Poor Pickle Poking Pickers by thirdgreenham     46 minutes 27 seconds ago

So, CxG Voodoo Doll is up, but the timer doesn't start until 9:00 AM EDT.

If he comes earlier and chooses, then I will continue down the list of people and check to see if they've submitted their choices to me.

Thanks all!
Page 1 of 128 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Monster Rainbow Toned 1972 Lincoln Cent (Double Die Obverse)
by WingedLiberty1
10:29 AM
New Sales Thread 8/22/2016
by Mohawk
12:35 AM
1941-S NGC MS67 FB PL CAC Dime
by coinman_23885
08/22/16 09:35 PM
WANTED - Reverse Toned Morgans
by Eric Hazen
08/21/16 11:15 PM
Comics Marketplace
witzend # 5 [1968] 1st Print Fine condition [Wood Bode Crandall Steranko Brand]
by ericjmz
06:29 AM
Small Comic Collection QUICK SALE
by izzyfiles
03:00 AM
Deadpool and Cable Slabs / Come on.
by Real Elijah Snow
11:03 PM
Art for Sale on the CAF - 1890 to 1940s
by Rob Stolzer
10:13 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.032 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.