Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Price Drop - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 1st print cgc 7.0 by CBass     7 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: invisibleghosts

Thanks Chris, sorry if I say I hope it's not here closer to the end of year!

Cheers,
Dave

Totally understandable! GLWTS
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics #27 CGC 9.2 by AlexanderM     8 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jasonharris52 Originally Posted By: Lucid Enigma Originally Posted By: jasonharris52 Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: jasonharris52 Originally Posted By: Peter in Portu
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 48 Hour Auction. FF 48 and ASM 35 by CBass     14 minutes 38 seconds ago

how much does a detached centerfold on the FF48 effect the grade if it were CGC'd?
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 4 1st SA Capt CGC blue 5.0 by CBass     16 minutes 36 seconds ago

I'm going to look at a raw copy, locally here in Vegas, supposed to be around this grade with white pages....if it falls through....we are gonna have a serious chat later this week if your book is still available!
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Conder Collectors - Post Your Images by HiHoAudio     19 minutes 25 seconds ago

This is still my favorite NGC forum thread. Some of these Conders border on amazing.
Jump to new posts Re: CGC SALE! Strange Tales #115 CGC 8.0 SS (Signed by Stan Lee) more to come by AlexanderM     19 minutes 51 seconds ago

Nice 115. GLWTS.
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: My little coin collection... by HiHoAudio     26 minutes 0 seconds ago

Nice collection and I really like how you did the website, especially the photos which are excellent.
Jump to new posts Re: Brave & the Bold #28 and Speed Comics #1 by AlexanderM     26 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: nearmintYou won't find a nicer 5.0.

$5000 shipped...

Nice one
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: CLOONEYTHON 18.6 - ......DON'T BLINK... Gruntload of TRUELY MIXED... AGAIN ! by Bio-Rupp     41 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lizards2I saw that lil' Rupp has been posting some nude photos to the cloud...., pretty racy....,

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics #27 CGC 9.2 by 1koko     41 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Marvel Zombie Originally Posted By: mysterio Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: Superman2006Who was it that had this copy o
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I wish Atom was a property of Marvel... by herc2000     42 minutes 18 seconds ago

I don't think disney could ever buy dc, not for the cheap price they got marvel!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Prince of the Silver Age by AlexanderM     43 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: trmoore54Some more statistics...number of books graded in the Census...lowest to highest...

SC 4 307
HULK 1 1080
JIM 83 1141
TOS 39 1419
FF 1 1481
AF 15 2204

Rough numbers for
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics #27 CGC 9.2 by jasonharris52     52 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lucid Enigma Originally Posted By: jasonharris52 Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: jasonharris52 Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: jasonharri
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Batman: Harley Quinn #1 (1999) by CBass     53 minutes 58 seconds ago

First print 9.4 is still a great book to CGC. Especially since this book/cover is being reprinted now!!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action 1 or Tec 27 by porcupine48     Today at 04:07 AM

Originally Posted By: aman619The voting results so far are very interesting... And underscore the fluid nature of collecting. Clearly based on the voting, there is a change in the works from older collectors to younger guys... And Desire for T
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action 1 or Tec 27 by porcupine48     Today at 03:57 AM

Originally Posted By: MrBedrockUnfortunately in the Age 50-59 category there is no Both! option.
Cmon Mister,we know you're only 29....
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Pop Culture Archaeology - Origin of the Comic Con by gino2paulus2     Today at 03:44 AM

excellent!!!! very cool man thanks both super informative and very well done more please!!!!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 03:38 AM

Oh, and 100 Page #5 belongs quite comfortably on that list.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Petey's Wheatcake Originally Posted By: newshaneMaybe we could all agree that Cerebus 1 is the cooler comic of the two?

I think, more than anything, that's precisely the thing which people can
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action 1 or Tec 27 by Marvel Zombie     Today at 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: aman619The voting results so far are very interesting... And underscore the fluid nature of collecting. Clearly based on the voting, there is a change in the works from older collectors to younger guys... And Desire for T
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By: topnotchmanStar Wars 2,3,4 price Variants in 9.2 would probably auction higher than the DC 100 pager 5. Maybe even leapfrog Hulk 181 and Cerebus in 9.2.

No doubt.

A 7.0 #4 35 center sold for $120
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: AF15 9.8 (hypothetical question) by Peter in Portugal     Today at 03:27 AM

we will sooner or later see an AF in 9.8. It is, after all, a SA book.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: AF15 9.8 (hypothetical question) by Peter in Portugal     Today at 03:24 AM

An AF in 9.8 would not be a 3M book but it certainly would be close to a 1.8-2M book.
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Fantasy 15 cgc 1.0 blue by SpiderTurtle     Today at 03:23 AM

$5495 check/money order shipped in the usa
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Australian variant comics by Beige     Today at 03:23 AM

Thanks!

They are quite unique - the sheer randomness of them is crazy. The amount of times the cover has nothing to do with the interior in Newtons was legendary.....

They are good fun.
Page 1 of 174 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: Grandma's coins
by stldanceartist
11:23 PM
WTB 1963-D Roosevelt MS67* of MS67*FT
by Lablover
08:51 PM
Labor Day Sale - Toners!
by physics-fan3.14
06:16 PM
Today at GreatCollections - NGC Franklins, Morgans, Rare Gold and More
by ianrussell
08/31/14 05:03 PM
Comics Marketplace
Lots of HIGH GRADE RAW BOOKS
by nochips
01:25 AM
Fear 19 and Fantastic Four 46 FS
by bubbagump
01:00 AM
Ending tomorrow! Bryan Hitch, Al Rio, Dheeraj Verma
by alrioart
12:47 AM
JIM 83 Blue Label CGC 1.0
by MarvelOnly
11:27 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.04 seconds in which 0.032 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.