Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: E.C. Fan Addict THREAD by originalisbest     20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mrmitchgro  Originally Posted By: HamletI agree. I sometimes think it would be interesting and tough to try to put together a high-grade (say 8.0+) non-pedigree run of and EC title.

Originally Posted
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A few nice ASMs for your Thanksgiving Day pleasure!! by Columbia Comics     54 seconds ago

Adding one book:

Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 8.5 OW $1850
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by Jimmy Linguini     1 minute 21 seconds ago

3 is usually when it's just Spanish speakers on last of us so I'll be here cherppin away
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ygogolak kudos by Rhymenoceros     1 minute 24 seconds ago

I purchased a few books and they arrived very quickly and in the stated condition. Replies to messages fast. Would deal with again anytime! Thanks again!
Jeremy
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Native American set ... by tartop     1 minute 45 seconds ago

According to this email I received they are sold out....

Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 3:07 PM
To:
Subject: NGC and PMG offer special pedigrees for Coin and Currency Set

Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Oldest known comic with a CGC rating of 10.00 by Jordysnordy     2 minutes 19 seconds ago

In the holder, it looks like it's just one page.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy from a dealer with dishonest business practices? by originalisbest     3 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mrmyst Originally Posted By: blazingbobAh you know the Ewww de Parker cologne

Seems to be quite a legendary fragrance.

A bright and friendly grin, that seems to bear no ill will...
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving holiday by Raisethis2     3 minutes 56 seconds ago

Frankly, I'd like to pluck and stuff a couple of them turkeys............but I digress.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by ThoseBackPages     4 minutes 33 seconds ago

OLD?!?!? are you even over 40 yet?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post a MS67 or better coin by Mozin     6 minutes 14 seconds ago

Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Oldest known comic with a CGC rating of 10.00 by rob_react     6 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Amadeus ArkhamThat White Guard book looks coverless.

It is. A weird, weird book.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OT: What are you listening to as you read the forums tonight? by james1miller     6 minutes 49 seconds ago

December 7th at 8:00 PM ET Yahoo Live brings you Medeski, Scofield, Martin and Wood for free!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HERITAGE November................................................ by originalisbest     6 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: Straw-Man Originally Posted By: SqeggsThere seem to be a fair number of high-grade copies of this one around. Now I have one.

i wish i didn't. but i do.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts 1827 CBH Die Marriages by T/I alignments and pics! by MBA101     7 minutes 7 seconds ago

http://maibockaddict.com/1827-capped-bust-half-dollar-t-i-alignments.shtml

Guys, for those who collect these, what do you think of this page?

I am nuts you know! And it is snowing out!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by sd2416     7 minutes 48 seconds ago

Renewal coupon submission received today.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Top Ten classic rock songs of all time by The Black Hand     7 minutes 50 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OT: What are you listening to as you read the forums tonight? by james1miller     8 minutes 58 seconds ago

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Marvel Masterworks: ASM Vol. 1 HC (AF 15, ASM 1-10) by Jordysnordy     9 minutes 59 seconds ago

PM sent
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Retail Stores that open on Thanksgiving by ChasingKingKirby     10 minutes 18 seconds ago

No idea why this bothers people. Firefighters, EMS, Police and military all work 365 days a year and no one seems to care.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Top Ten classic rock songs of all time by The Black Hand     10 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: goldust40 Originally Posted By: The Troll King Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: Scturo Originally Posted By: VintageComics[quote=shadroch][q
Jump to new posts Re: DETECTIVE COMICS #38 CGC 1.0 BRITTLE PAGES $6750 DELIVERED by gregreece     10 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: uchiha101 Originally Posted By: gregreece Originally Posted By: uchiha101 Originally Posted By: gregreece Originally Posted By: Cosmic BoyAny Actions or Supes in the collection?

a bunch
Jump to new posts Re: DETECTIVE COMICS #38 CGC 1.0 BRITTLE PAGES $6750 DELIVERED by iceman399     10 minutes 42 seconds ago

Can we continue to play 20 questions?
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Marvel Value Stamp club by Artboy99     10 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: divad Originally Posted By: MoondogI just sold a beautiful copy (9.6 for sure) of Series A for $245 on eBay.

Is this about right or too low/high?

Sounds fair dinkum, by all means.

Jump to new posts Re: DETECTIVE COMICS #38 CGC 1.0 BRITTLE PAGES $6750 DELIVERED by Spyder!     11 minutes 3 seconds ago

Wow, what an epic book. Thanks for posting it here so that I could at least stare at the scan and dream. Good luck with the sale!
Jump to new posts Re: DETECTIVE COMICS #38 CGC 1.0 BRITTLE PAGES $6750 DELIVERED by gregreece     11 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: romanheartDidn't I see this book somewhere else recently? No. collection is brand new to market.
Page 1 of 171 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
SOLD
by PrezErrors
Yesterday at 03:40 PM
Rainbow Toned Franklin and Nuclear Toned Lincoln for sale
by PCcoins
Yesterday at 09:23 AM
Huge BLACK FRIDAY Sale starting at 12 am November 28th!
by JackieOF
11/24/14 08:28 PM
dave wnuck's mid-november new coin listing and newsletter
by michael
11/24/14 01:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
'Ya wanted turkeys? I got ya turkeys right here' sale
by Bosco685
Today at 03:11 PM
A few nice ASMs for your Thanksgiving Day pleasure!!
by Columbia Comics
Today at 02:35 PM
Amazing Spider-Man #238 & #300 for sale. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
by Columbia Comics
Today at 02:35 PM
3 Sweet Key Books FS Silver Surfer, Thanos, Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch
by retrothecollector
Today at 02:22 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.044 seconds in which 0.036 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.