Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Marvel Goodness, etc. by Ghost Town     14 seconds ago

Incredible Hulk #313 9.4 $6

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Marvel Goodness, etc. by Ghost Town     55 seconds ago

Incredible Hulk #312 9.4 $6

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Marvel Goodness, etc. by Ghost Town     1 minute 32 seconds ago

Incredible Hulk #311 9.4 $6

Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday Junk Donkey! by Azkaban     1 minute 34 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Most overrated artist and why? by Meeklo     1 minute 40 seconds ago

I like Jim Lee but it seems most of his characters all look the same.

JRJR is definitely overrated...I've never seen another artist show all the facial lines and wrinkles.

I'm also not a fan of Chris Bachalo...too sloppy and wei
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Stevenrams     1 minute 49 seconds ago

Always loved this cover!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Key issue classification naming criteria by rjpb     1 minute 57 seconds ago

Bigass Keys - books everyone agrees are major keys - the kind of books you could show a non-comic fan, tell them it's the first ____ and they would be impressed.

Kickass Keys - books that fandom thinks are major keys, though you'll alway
Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday Stormsurge! by Azkaban     2 minutes 24 seconds ago

Happy Birthday Richard!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Stevenrams     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Agreed!! That's a great purchase. Key GA book. Wouldn't mind owning a copy myself. Congrats!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Isn't It Sad That... by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Isn't is sad...

"My occupational hazard is, my occupation's just not around..."
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by Dano     Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Fair answers. I'd agree that communication is the key in any transaction. I'm always wiling to wait if I know I'm waiting.

Dan
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Marvel Goodness, etc. by Ghost Town     Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Incredible Hulk #309 9.4 $6

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: quillandtankard Originally Posted By: Brian48Damn speculators must be hoarding up all decent copies of Daredevil 168 right now on the assumption of that DD season two is going to be Electra's intro.

All I
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Four Color 191 (Porky Pig Cover 6/1948) by SkOw     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Thanks, of the 2 books posted I thought this was the higher grade book, but the consensus seems that the other one is actually somewhat higher. Always interesting to get outside opinions. For the record I would have graded the other one a 6.0/6.5 a
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Comics #3 Conflict of Restoration by Ze-man     Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: koollectablz Originally Posted By: MrBedrock Originally Posted By: koollectablzIn fact, put it this way.

Say you have an AF15 with horrid marvel chipping, someone trims it to make it more presentable.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark 1Those are sick copies and make mine look like Poop.

Your copies are quite enviable as well. Especially to people who own "no" copies.

-J.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Sixth Gun by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: followtheleaderHas there been a long hiatus since the last issue?
Feels like it's been forever.

Patrick
It does feel like it. The last issue of Dust to Dust was a bummer.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hawkeyes first new costume? and first appearance of his family? by DEATHLOK9147     Yesterday at 11:48 PM

So, I saw the ultiamates #7 it was a cameo with Hawkeye.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Marvel Goodness, etc. by Ghost Town     Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Incredible Hulk #307 9.6 $8

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION by jjeanius     Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Yep - sure is. Not even close.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION by Red84     Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: jaybuck43 Originally Posted By: Sagii Originally Posted By: jjeanius Originally Posted By: Red84 Originally Posted By: Sagii Originally Posted By: Sagii Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Origi
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts 1971-D Friendly Eagle and 1976-D Type 1 Ike Dollars For Sale by Mohawk     Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Hello again everybody!
I have a couple of new Ikes to offer the community here. The first is a 1976-D Type 1 graded MS 64 by NGC. Here that one is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111682164849?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION by jaybuck43     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Sagii Originally Posted By: jjeanius Originally Posted By: Red84 Originally Posted By: Sagii Originally Posted By: Sagii Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: walclark Origin
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Different shades of VG and Fine by thunsicker     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Best way to learn is to enter all the grading contests that go on here. Like the one Andy is setting up now.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Farmer's Daughter #2! Hot 1950s GGA title... by 50AE_DE     Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Page 1 of 165 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1971-D Friendly Eagle and 1976-D Type 1 Ike Dollars For Sale
by Mohawk
11:44 PM
EBAY: NICE COLLECTION OF NGC/PCGS HIGH GRADE TOP POP JEFFERSON NICKELS MANY FS'S
by Official Coins
05/27/15 08:54 PM
PCGS/NGC graded Modern Gold Eagles for just $80 over melt shipped
by jimineez
05/27/15 11:51 AM
NETHERLAND INDIES BANKNOTES
by Mika
05/27/15 05:44 AM
Comics Marketplace
FS: Farmer's Daughter #2! Hot 1950s GGA title...
by Point Five
10:54 PM
Just Certified Hi Grade Silver & Bronze Marvels in Pedigree Comics June Auction
by Captain_Tripps
10:41 PM
ebay 1c NR - Silvestri Wolverine, Waid DD, Bennett JLA Splash, Pham Ghost Rider
by malvin
09:24 PM
High Grade Marvel Goodness, etc.
by Ghost Town
09:15 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.049 seconds in which 0.037 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.