Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: X-Files returns by PovertyRow     18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 ‘X-Files’ Creator Chris Carter Talks New Limited Series; Hopes To Bring Everyone Back

Quote:Behind the camera, Carter confirmed Darin Morgan and James Wong, both writers on the original series, a
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This is a positive thread to make Comics General better. by porcupine48     2 minutes 50 seconds ago

This post dedicated to my pal Neil!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Transformers #80 Marvel by Humantop     3 minutes 47 seconds ago

8.0-8.5
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB The Maxx Ashcans by Snikt!1988     4 minutes 7 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's A Better Gig? by lizards2     9 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavI much preferred being a Bond Girl
Dr Who was kinda grabby

Hit you with that sonic screwdriver, eh?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread by Rip     16 minutes 12 seconds ago

Good episode! Thought there might be more death, but still very much enjoyed it!
Big thumbs up.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015 by Jugger Grimrod     18 minutes 40 seconds ago

As I mentioned quite a while ago, the Dungeon/ECCC variant had a print run of 1200, with 900 to be sold at the show.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What's A Better Gig? by kav     21 minutes 7 seconds ago

I much preferred being a Bond Girl
Dr Who was kinda grabby
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Myrtle Beach Comic Con by Catwomancomics     22 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: seanfinghIt is pretty clear that separate legal entities have been created, presumably to meet a letter of the law type challenge - DWE does CGC SS and DWC does Voldemort SS or whatever. The real issue is whether that type
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA by greggy     26 minutes 9 seconds ago

Home
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Swedish Coin Collector posted by Axel Ulen by JKK     36 minutes 27 seconds ago

Swedish coins I like. I have friends in Sweden, one of whom brought me a few very pleasing 1800s pieces to add to my modest little Swedish collection. The grading system is very different, but when I put them in flips, I put the known Swedish grades
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Tales to Astonish 49 by Humantop     36 minutes 29 seconds ago

Im guessing 7.5
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by Darrell F     38 minutes 11 seconds ago

The SS room is not the right place either I guess
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: SS Black Hole collectors... by RockMyAmadeus     38 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TXReplicantI have one black hole short box of slabs. Two years ago I decided to recollect my favorite books from when I was 10 years old in the early 90s when Image began. Ironically, what is black hole to me, most people
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - Avengers 55 - LCS find by Humantop     39 minutes 47 seconds ago

6.0 is my guess too
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Raw GA Keys about to hit the market? by uchiha101     40 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: uchiha101makes me wonder if those game changer comics are action comics #1 and tec 27

No. Possibly highest graded copies of 2 key GA books, not supes nor bats books
Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy birthday comicNYC22! by oakman29     44 minutes 51 seconds ago

Happy birthday!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sandman V2 #1 & #8 Appreciation Thread: "Don't wake me, I'm dreaming!!!" by RockMyAmadeus     45 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus"Moderns" have historically underperformed at Heritage. We'll see...it's another couple of months away.

+1

I might have just thrown it on ebay.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy birthday DavidTheDavid! by oakman29     45 minutes 59 seconds ago

Have a great day!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ComicConnect Event Auction! by Peter in Portugal     52 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: SkhambatiI was out of the country and missed it. Unfortunately won't get a second chance unless someone else wants to sell.
You were in a country that doesn`t have internet?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: "Paul" comics club by DavidMerryweather     58 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cioracThanks for all of the back story Bob,

Here is another one that will soon be on its way to me

+1 Thanks to Bob for filling in the details and congrats on snaggin' the Paul All Star,
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Low Grade broken, beaten, and scarred lots and keys FS, reader grades! by jsilverjanet     Today at 02:02 AM

Take avengers lot
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Raw GA Keys about to hit the market? by Peter in Portugal     Today at 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Chicago Boy
This previously unknown GA collection turned out to be a once in a lifetime "find"

Congrats Corey. It would be nice to see them hit the auction block. Do the smart thing and send them to M
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: What are the best cartoons I'm not watching? by Awax     Today at 01:56 AM

Star Wars Rebels
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by kaholo1256     Today at 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: A-DONISHouse cleaning??

You should know better than that, this is obviously not the place where you make a valid claim of a facilitator being negligent on something probation worthy and hope for it to stick...
Page 1 of 155 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 1926 MS66FH SLQ, DMPL Morgan, 3-Legged, and more!
by david3142
09:12 PM
Completing a Collection
by darryl f jones
12:51 PM
FSH: 1861 Jefferson Davis Hanging "Death To Traitors" Anti-Confederate Medal
by BROADSTRUCK
10:54 AM
17 Carson City Morgan dollars, most are GSA's
by nk1nk
03/28/15 06:58 PM
Comics Marketplace
MIXED MODERN COMICS FOR SALE! WHAT WHAT!! :O
by omegadepot
01:54 AM
TMNT #18 Kevin Eastman Cover & Ross Campbell #30 Page FS
by nriccijr
11:57 PM
WHAT IF? #1 (Feb 1977) - CGC 9.8
by midnighttodawn
11:53 PM
Image Graded Modern Sale - Sex Criminals Signature Series & Low SDCC
by everydayastory
11:20 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.035 seconds in which 0.029 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.