Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread by HarveySwick     3 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Point five! by romanheart     13 seconds ago

Best wishes
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CHARITY AUCTION FOR BILL MANTLO THREAD by topnotchman     17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LoneTree Originally Posted By: HusTrucK Originally Posted By: Branget Originally Posted By: LoneTreePreacher #1 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Ennis

$150

$200

$225
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Which book will follow Hulk 1? by Ghost Town     37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joeypostDD 1 as it has always been an undervalued first appearance.
DD #1 is usually the first book that comes to mind for me in these discussions. And I'm always a little surprised the book doesn't get more heat. A
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread by The Authority     1 minute 32 seconds ago

I knew something looked off with that pic but Ellen ?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: HOW MUCH IS GAS WHERE YOU LIVE!! by delekkerste     1 minute 41 seconds ago

Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by Comicopolis     1 minute 48 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by Comicopolis     1 minute 59 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Low Gas Prices Might Spread Ebola! by The Black Hand     2 minutes 10 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by Comicopolis     2 minutes 16 seconds ago

Very nice.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Point five! by Comicopolis     3 minutes 13 seconds ago

Happy birthday Jon
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 Black Label by Branget     3 minutes 39 seconds ago

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by jsilverjanet     4 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CBTMy speculating on Ms Marvel started 3-4 years ago on rumors they would use her in the movies and because I have always loved the character.

At that time I was considering trying to do an all 9.8 run of the or
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by Columbia Comics     4 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dr. Balls Originally Posted By: wombatIs there such a thing as a non-interesting or non-cool date stamp?

When it's smeared.

Unless you cannot read it...I disagree. All date stamps are co
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by Comicopolis     4 minutes 25 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gene Simmons declares rock n' roll is dead! by Comicopolis     5 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: DoohickamabobPerson 2: "Do you have any other sources for finding out about new music? Spotify? YouTube playlists? Social media? iTunes downloads? File-sharing? Word of mouth? Do you
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by Dr. Balls     6 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wombatIs there such a thing as a non-interesting or non-cool date stamp?

When it's smeared.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Punisher Limited Series 1-5 CGC 9.8 by Rich_Henn     6 minutes 48 seconds ago

Have the set pretty much in 9.8 signature series Zeck.....or are you looking for blue universal label?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread by Fastballspecial     7 minutes 58 seconds ago

I think Thanos Quest is still the overlooked book of the bunch currently. Even SS issues are seeing a jump now.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gene Simmons declares rock n' roll is dead! by Comicopolis     7 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TupennyConan Originally Posted By: Wally's ComicsIt's kind of funny, but people said this same Sh*t in the late 80's and then a couple of little bands in Seattle set the record straight!

This is a perfect t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Educational Background - what degrees have you achieved in life/Schools attended by Dr. Balls     9 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: oakman29Branch 2 pest license
Branch 3 termite
State of California agriculture license
State of California trapping license(wild cats,coyotes etc)
Africanized bees license

This sounds
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Longbox Comic Price Guide by Flaming_Telepath     9 minutes 24 seconds ago

I hadn't realised that raising legitimate concerns when asked for feedback is now considered 'trolling'? When did that change, as I didn't receive the memo?

If there was a reliable source for current realised market prices for raw books, I
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Longbox Comic Price Guide by techtre2003     9 minutes 34 seconds ago

Have you guys considered working with a company who is already doing comic database software?
I'm a user of Collectorz.com and I know a lot of others here are users too. The one thing everyone mentions about that software is that it would be nic
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Branget     10 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LarrysComics Originally Posted By: MediumLoverThere is no waiting in speculating.

Speculating is about hitting windows of opportunity.

Sometimes you wait.
Sometimes you pull the trigger so
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Spiderman cover by Bagley for sale (Goblin/Venom/Carnage, etc) by retrothecollector     12 minutes 53 seconds ago

GLWTS But the first link doesn't work for me.
Page 1 of 196 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Canadian Large Cents, more
by stldanceartist
10/26/14 08:44 PM
WTB: $10 Gold Indian AU58 - MS63
by Matt_dac
10/26/14 06:19 PM
Comics Marketplace
CAF SALE! Chrissie Zullo, Robbi Rodriquez, and others!!
by Stringer
Ms. Marvel 1 9.4 white and some junk keys
by october
08:55 AM
Spiderman cover by Bagley for sale (Goblin/Venom/Carnag
e, etc)

by jjonahjameson1
08:44 AM
Action Comics 285 - Supergirl revealed! (CGC 8.5)
by Hibou
07:27 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.039 seconds in which 0.033 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.