Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by Mr Sneeze     8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crassusEpic Illustrated 16 8.5 (light spine wear, slight spine stress fc; otherwise minimal surface wear) $10.00

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by Mr Sneeze     1 minute 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crassus Epic Illustrated 1 8.5 (light spine wear; slight spine stress bc; staple stress, otherwise minimal surface wear) $20.00

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: TV Land pulls Dukes of Hazzard by krighton     3 minutes 47 seconds ago

a website posted this in reference to the Rainbow profile request at Facebook...fits in almost any of these recent rush to conform situations.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: post YOUR FAVORITE 3 Covers of ANY CHARACTER...any title, any publisher by gino2paulus2     5 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kav

The Hearbeat of the boards!! excellent stuff Kav!!! Happy 4th dude
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: post YOUR FAVORITE 3 Covers of ANY CHARACTER...any title, any publisher by gino2paulus2     7 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Meeklo Originally Posted By: kavThey live in giant fruit cups in Atlantis?

Not what I was expecting you to postů

My first thought was, "Have they put Woodgod on 3 different covers?"

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Should it be mandatory to have prices on art listed for sale on CAF? by Terry Doyle     8 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: alxjhnsnI hope that there's nothing wrong with unpublished. More than half my collection is unpublished. 55 commissions alone - a couple of those have appeared in magazines, but most have not - and then 30+ convention sket
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: post YOUR FAVORITE 3 Covers of ANY CHARACTER...any title, any publisher by gino2paulus2     8 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: walclarkThree Hangman covers:

First, this one because who doesn't like Nazi Viking cavemen...

Next, (stop me if you've heard this one) a one-eyed Nazi monk, a Nazi knight, and a masked
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Strange Tales 174,175,177,177 cgc 9.8 by minisink warrior     9 minutes 40 seconds ago

Fourth of July bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: post YOUR FAVORITE 3 Covers of ANY CHARACTER...any title, any publisher by gino2paulus2     17 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Number 6My 3 favorites for Aquaman:

#42 and #52 would be close runner-ups.

Wonderful books live how they altered AquaMans face through the water!! well played!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: post YOUR FAVORITE 3 Covers of ANY CHARACTER...any title, any publisher by gino2paulus2     21 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Artboy99 Originally Posted By: gino2paulus2[quote=Artboy99]I could do this multiple times over!

Here is some:

The Red Skull

The Joker

great great
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts : TMNT #44 9.8 SS 1st Print 14th of July sale 110.00 by KyleG40     23 minutes 33 seconds ago

4th of July Sale 110.00+11.00 delivery priority medium box
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: post YOUR FAVORITE 3 Covers of ANY CHARACTER...any title, any publisher by gino2paulus2     24 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PrimetimeGood topic Dino...I expect lots of GA geeks to post here. I can go with a lot of characters but I'm a Timely guy at heart and it's the 4th of July so....Cap gets it...sorry, I'm posting 5 covers instead of top 3 b
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Score one for the darwin awards. by goldust40     32 minutes 51 seconds ago

The world is full of stupid, sadly.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Score one for the darwin awards. by Mr 9.8     40 minutes 24 seconds ago

It's never a good sign when the town you now live in is trending on Facebook.

Man dies after being attacked by gator in Texas
In an exclusive live interview with the KFDM morning newscast, Judge Price told us according to information
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB ASM 104, 113, 114 (in 9,4) and 326 (in 9.8) by Comicsarefun     41 minutes 4 seconds ago

Hi,

I am looking to pay full GPA for the following CGC graded books.

104, 113, 114 in 9.4 with OW/W or White pages (might consider 9.6)
326 in 9.8 with white pages

Thanks!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book - #3 by Batman     49 minutes 14 seconds ago

The best of all the #3s would be All-Star #3

However after Boy #3...

First appearance of Kanjar Ro.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday chromium! by HeroX     Today at 05:09 AM

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday davidpg! by HeroX     Today at 05:09 AM

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday sd2416! by HeroX     Today at 05:09 AM

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Jaydogrules! by HeroX     Today at 05:09 AM

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Jaydogrules! by Jaydogrules     Today at 05:00 AM

Thank you guys. Happy to be a part of this great and informative community.

-J.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Jaydogrules! by IntoAnother     Today at 05:00 AM

Happy Birthday J!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday sd2416! by Peter in Portugal     Today at 04:59 AM

Happy Birthday!
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Speaking to news agency AN by ratikeshds     Today at 04:59 AM

Argentina vs Chile Live Stream
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday davidpg! by Peter in Portugal     Today at 04:59 AM

Happy Birthday!
Page 1 of 190 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB:: Lowball classic commemoratives.
by saen78
09:00 PM
20 PCGS/NGC/ANACS/PCI Sample Slabs; Long Beach; YN Trivia; Some Rare Types!
by illini420
07/02/15 09:38 AM
Registry Set Washingtons All For Sale Have the Keys Posted Here!
by Jon K.
07/01/15 10:33 AM
FS: 1882-S PCGS MS65 Toned Morgan Dollar
by coinman_23885
06/30/15 11:38 AM
Comics Marketplace
Some Random Gold; Creepy Robot Sex cvr, Vault of Horror
by Shrevvy
11:34 PM
CGC AND Raw Spawn, Ms. Marvel, GI JOE, X-factor, Spiderman Variants,Valiant etc
by CJ
11:04 PM
How about some Silver Age Spidey's!
by Spider-Dan
10:50 PM
Marvel 30 Cent Price Variants and Some Keys!!!
by Nick's Comics
09:19 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.048 seconds in which 0.039 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.