Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HERITAGE November................................................ by batman_fan     22 seconds ago

It has been quite a while since I won anything on a Heritage auction but I did land these two. I need to compare the 47 against the ungraded copy I have to make sure it looks better in hand. I really wanted that Batman 18 but skiing today so couldn
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Follow the lead picture post. by jpcienkus     27 seconds ago

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here by Sqeggs     1 minute 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AJDMy collection intersects with the Four Color title in various places. Here's one of them:

Always loved that cover!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here by Sqeggs     1 minute 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ltpink2002Beautiful Book👍

Thanks. I like the three you posted.
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by darkstar     1 minute 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusI thought I would like cannolis...I was wrong. Too greasy for my taste. Was disappointed.

you had a bad cannoli
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Can someone help identify this Asian coin by JKK     2 minutes 33 seconds ago

Can you please measure the diameter in mm? That provides a point of denomination and variety confirmation in some cases.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to find info/value on a few pieces... by kav     2 minutes 49 seconds ago

I'm puttin the word on the street
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 3...2...1.......Fergerson..... by The Black Hand ™     3 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ™ Originally Posted By: Calidream'n Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ™There's some pretty vague accusations made. It looked like a huge family squabble, where
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 3...2...1.......Fergerson..... by kav     3 minutes 31 seconds ago

yup
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts This is how you assert your rights by kav     3 minutes 58 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 3...2...1.......Fergerson..... by The Black Hand ™     4 minutes 17 seconds ago

It's all God's fault.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Rich Henn! by Hado     4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Have a great day Rich!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking advice - rusty staple 8.5 by bomber-bob     4 minutes 39 seconds ago

I honestly don't blame you for requesting a refund. I would not want the book either. However, it's hard to blame the seller. He probably feels that the CGC label is enough. In any event, good luck with this.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: IRON MAN #55 CLUB : THE MAD TITAN SOCIAL CLUB by J-Shot     4 minutes 49 seconds ago

Hey boys... happy to join this club. Just picked this one up in auction. Hasn't landed yet, but it's on it's way. Yea-yer!

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by tth2     4 minutes 57 seconds ago

Wilshere.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal by Ditch Fahrenheit     5 minutes 28 seconds ago

Exposure - Gabriel Vs Fripp

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Latin Legends on Colonial Coins by dadams     6 minutes 27 seconds ago

Well, I do read the "Red Book" and have found myself interested in learning about much of that that comes before "Half-Cents". For many entries the Latin Legends are not translated. In any case I've undertaken putting this together for myself and t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do you like Golden Age comics? by dupont2005     6 minutes 41 seconds ago

I like the EC ones.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking advice - rusty staple 8.5 by mattinglymint23     7 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: makeminemegoI get being upset with the seller not disclosing the rust, if he was aware of it.

What drives me crazy is that a book with rusty staples can be graded so high. What drives me even crazier is that th
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by PhoKing     7 minutes 5 seconds ago

What I don't understand is this:

1. PayPal is linked to your email or phone, so if payment wouldn't have gone through, wouldn't he receive notice and act upon it with the sellers to make right.

2. Payments through PayPal using
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by Jayman     10 minutes 29 seconds ago

Thanks, I was long overdue adding a copy to my collection. That Fox story is awesome, the other stories have a skull biting a guys throat open and spider eggs hatching in people's bodies!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage Auction November 2014 by Ronan Killack     12 minutes 13 seconds ago

I don't think the OA market is efficient, especially the further you get away from the mainstream. I'd be surprised if you found any serious argument to the contrary within the hobby.

In follow-up to Gene's comment, while I think the mark
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking advice - rusty staple 8.5 by Mijael77     12 minutes 22 seconds ago

Rusty staple = bad business
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to find info/value on a few pieces... by Chip Cataldo     13 minutes 2 seconds ago

Yes, that's the one.

Thanks Kav.

Peace,

Chip
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking advice - rusty staple 8.5 by mattinglymint23     13 minutes 9 seconds ago

not dwelling - i requested the refund 10 minutes after opening the box
seller declined so i've raised a case (per ebay advisement) - just wanted to get some feedback that i wasn't overreacting
feedback thus far is exactly in line with my th
Page 1 of 170 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Silver Eagle, Maple 1oz, Shield Nickel, 3 Cent, Seated Liberty Quarts &
by FlipofaCoin
$20 FOLDOVER ERROR. MUST SEE
by BRIAN339
07:09 PM
FS: 1890-CC MORGAN PCGS MS63
by agentjim007
06:21 PM
For Sale: 1988 P PCGS MS66 Washington Quarter
by erwindoc
03:15 PM
Comics Marketplace
10 cent romance, war, western, crime, etc
by Shrevvy
09:13 PM
Chew 19 cgc ss 9.8
by tjanse
08:54 PM
Amazing spiderman 59 & 61 cgc
by tjanse
08:48 PM
Like Weeds in a Garden - Gilbert Classics
by ft88
08:01 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.038 seconds in which 0.032 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.