Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Comicopolis     30 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Comicopolis     45 seconds ago

NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Request an NGC Registry Set - Updated 2/25/2015 by DAVIS OF WALES     49 seconds ago

Hello Ali,
It has been forever! I hope all is good with you.
I lost the passion for coin collecting and sold a lot of my collection. But I am finding my way back in to it, slowly.
Well anyways, the reason for my letter is to ask if you
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Comicopolis     1 minute 1 second ago

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: GA Western and HG Cartoon Books by bringsenseback     1 minute 28 seconds ago

Yogi Bear #42 9.8 OW/W (File Copy), October 1970
$65

Front

Back

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Comicopolis     1 minute 29 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Minorities should stop stealing white superheros! by Chip Cataldo     1 minute 46 seconds ago

I don't get this "it's only about the acting" *spoon*.

Can't you find someone who can act AND represents the way the character has appeared for 50, 60, 70+ years?

I won't go see a black Spider-Man. Because I'm racist? Nope. B
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Bangladesh-American writer hacked to death by slym2none     2 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Calidream'n Originally Posted By: slym2none*cue Roy to come in and tell us that the OT is no longer applicable to today's society

Why the sensed sarcasm? Roy is correct. The OT was a covenant bet
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM - New Mutants #98 by Loiselle313     3 minutes 45 seconds ago

Picked up at my LCS back in early October. Had a couple "non color breaking" spine marks and a decent spine roll to it. I sent out for a pressing and these are the results. The books lays 100% flat now, and all but 1 of the spine marks is gone. The o
Jump to new posts Re: Spend your tax return!! GL 76 9.0 White pages by joeklecko     3 minutes 56 seconds ago

Must be a slow day on the boards. 12 month avg is $1410 and 90 day avg is $1425.
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     5 minutes 17 seconds ago

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Wonder Woman #38 1:100 Finch Variant + More!! by aheromeans     5 minutes 38 seconds ago

Here you go!

1st Copy:
Front Cover
Front
Front Spine Detail (TOP)
Front Spine Detail (MIDDLE)
Front Spine Detail (BOTTOM)

Back Cover
Back
Back Spine Detail (MIDDLE)
Jump to new posts Re: GA Western and HG Cartoon Books by bringsenseback     6 minutes 16 seconds ago

Lash Larue Western #13 9.4 C/OW (Crowley Copy), February 1951
$150
The Crowley copy 9.4 sold for $167 in 2006, $215 in 2007, $275 in 2011, $129 in 2013 and $52 in June 2014 (not me). An 8.0 (Mile High) sold for $84 in 2010. I believe it w
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Valiant Next by slym2none     6 minutes 45 seconds ago

Nonono... that's only the 1990's version. Dinesh made the new company as Valiant. I just use the capitalization to differentiate between the two versions.

Besides, I have no wrath in me. I am a lover, not a fighter.

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     7 minutes 33 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     7 minutes 58 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     8 minutes 17 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     8 minutes 35 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     8 minutes 50 seconds ago

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Recent listings- Slabs, Rare Raws & Sets. Suicide Squad X-men 25 B&W by TJ325     9 minutes 6 seconds ago

Here is a list of current offerings I have up on Ebay:

Current Ebay listings

Thanks for looking.
Jump to new posts Re: DC 100-Page Super Spectacular #4, some World of Fantasy pre-hero Atlas, TTA 31 by jimjum12     9 minutes 23 seconds ago

.....bust out one of those Fin Fang Foom splashes..... priced to move GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by SquareChaos     10 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: everydayastory Originally Posted By: Bill1I see there is an Enormous 1A graded at 8.0. Curious as to why someone would send that in. Could they truly have thought it was better than that? Did they just miss that much
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by Astoria     11 minutes 3 seconds ago

I submitted 11 enormous books yesterday at a con , the two Phantoms (s-tooth) I put in had corner pinches , so I had them pressed. I will let everyone know how these covers press at CCS when they get back but its going to be a bit, no fast track as I
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 90's VALIANT Comics Thread by slym2none     11 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Johnny U Originally Posted By: slym2noneThanks! I had Sean Chen draw it for me back in 2006 at the Big Apple Con.

It's a truly great looking piece that I would never let go of.

I
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Comicopolis     12 minutes 27 seconds ago

Page 1 of 159 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
GreatCollections - Coin Auctions Today - Morgans, SLQs, Gold and Moderns
by ianrussell
Looking for a few earlier proof Washington quarters...
by erwindoc
08:36 AM
WANTED: 1998 Lincoln NGC MS 68
by Campmarine2003
10:26 PM
New Consignments, new eBay listings...lots of rainbows!
by stldanceartist
11:50 AM
Comics Marketplace
Recent listings- Slabs, Rare Raws & Sets. Suicide Squad X-men 25 B&W
by TJ325
GA Western and HG Cartoon Books
by bringsenseback
DC 100-Page Super Spectacular #4, some World of Fantasy pre-hero Atlas, TTA 31
by Sharkey
05:22 PM
Harvey humor file copies CGC
by RICK STARR
05:05 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.044 seconds in which 0.037 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.