Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General - Temporary Migration Board
Jump to new posts Re: new boards,do they suck? by slym2none     Today at 02:00 PM

I won't say they suck, but man are they slow...

-slym
Jump to new posts Re: Temporary Ray Gun Thread by Ares     Today at 07:29 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Welcome New Board Refugees by BlowUpTheMoon     Today at 01:06 AM

I miss posting on the old Boards. That is all.
Jump to new posts Re: Betty or Veronica? by USAuPzlBxBob     Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I always liked Veronica's prissiness, in my youth.

Betty's nose is better than Veronica's, which I never noticed growing up.

Nowadays, I like blondes more.

Betty.
Jump to new posts Re: GHOST TOWN by USAuPzlBxBob     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

… ain't got no heart. Just gotta poke around.
Jump to new posts Re: Temporary Ray Gun Thread by USAuPzlBxBob     Yesterday at 10:54 PM

I swear my computer must be hacked, because lately on my browser page when I go to YouTube, I'm seeing vids that may be related to this thread.

One showed a guy who perfected the match-head aluminum foil rocket. He can get it to go 60 fee
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome New Board Refugees by bigfiver69     Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I haven't been on the boards in a while, and I log on to poke around to find this!!!

Sad. I spent a lot of time on these boards. Great dudes (and Fay!) talking war comics, buying and selling great books.

Not sure if I'm heading
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome New Board Refugees by drbanner     Yesterday at 10:17 PM

I miss the old boards...
Jump to new posts Re: Memories of the Lost Boards by DR.X     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

were just dust blowing down an alleyway
Jump to new posts Memories of the Lost Boards by The Black Hand ®     Yesterday at 09:13 PM

I remember When men were men and had some awesome two fisted battles here. I remember babe threads that went on and on. I remember wonderful threads in Golden Age and even a few in Comics General. I remember all the love and warmth that permeated the
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome New Board Refugees by Ares     Yesterday at 07:09 PM

They gone yet?
Jump to new posts Re: GHOST TOWN by scooter99     Yesterday at 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeffro?http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=1738

Ghost Town should have a whole forum of his own. What a collection!
Jump to new posts Re: GHOST TOWN by Jeffro?     Yesterday at 01:13 PM

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=1738

Jump to new posts Re: GHOST TOWN by RockMyAmadeus     Yesterday at 01:01 PM

"My heart is a ghost town..."
Jump to new posts GHOST TOWN by slym2none     Yesterday at 12:51 PM

"This town needs an enema..."

-slym
Jump to new posts Re: Betty or Veronica? by steveinthecity     Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Betty for 65+ years, though Dan Parent made Veronica sympathetic and likeable over the last decade. The question is do I need my spark plugs changed or a quick ski trip to Aspen?
Jump to new posts Re: Temporary Ray Gun Thread by Mr.Mcknowitall     Yesterday at 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By: DR.XProbably my last post on these boards. Going to test my new ray gun in front of a group of university of chicago science majors at noon today. This particular gun was designed to turn people into Nabisco Shredded Wheat
Jump to new posts Re: Temporary Ray Gun Thread by The Black Hand ®     Yesterday at 09:26 AM

You're gonna make a lot of people sad, dude.
Numismatic General - Temporary Migration Board
Jump to new posts Re: A Question of Value. by Mr.Mcknowitall     Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Anubis63I sent off an 1879 Seated Liberty Dime recently to NGC but I sent it to NCS just in case because I thought I saw some finger prints however NCS disagreed and shipped it to NGC I just got the final grade on the NGC
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome New Board Refugees by DR.X     Yesterday at 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeffro?The internet is Mos Eisley

I'll be careful
Jump to new posts Re: Temporary Ray Gun Thread by DR.X     Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Probably my last post on these boards. Going to test my new ray gun in front of a group of university of chicago science majors at noon today. This particular gun was designed to turn people into Nabisco Shredded Wheat. I'm trying on myself by the wa
Jump to new posts https://media.giphy.com/media/1Zbeweu52ZaQE/giphy.gif by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 08:34 AM

Numismatic General - Temporary Migration Board
Jump to new posts Re: A Question of Value. by ldhair     Yesterday at 07:07 AM

$650-$700 Maybe more if it's really pretty.

This is a link to the new board. You might post the coin there when you have images.
https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/
Jump to new posts Re: new boards,do they suck? by Dick Pontoon     02/23/17 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeffro? Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ®My get up and go has got up and went.

I hanker for a hunk of cheese

TBH is too old to know who Timer was.
Jump to new posts Re: I Hereby Declare Myself - KING of the Lost Boards!!! by Columbia Comics     02/23/17 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: 1CoolFeel like I got my fix coming in here today. So nice to see the old boards.

I too like to pop in on occasion....brings back good memories!
Page 1 of 2 12>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
IMPORTANT - NGC Chat Boards Upgrade Starting Today
by dena
02/06/17 09:19 AM
Moderns on e-bay
by Six Mile Rick
02/05/17 04:47 PM
New Ebay Listings - Nickels and Half Dollars - More Added
by RWW
02/04/17 11:30 PM
GreatCollections - New Coin Auctions - 1891-CC GSA NGC MS-64, 1875-CC 20c MS-66
by ianrussell
02/04/17 11:32 AM
Comics Marketplace
Art For Sale: Cockrum Breyfogle, Rogers, Jones, Smith
by The Magus1976
02/06/17 10:00 AM
IMPORTANT - CGC Chat Boards Upgrade Starting Today
by dena
02/06/17 09:13 AM
by dena
02/06/17 09:12 AM
by dena
02/06/17 09:11 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.