Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official Constantine TV Trailer by ComicConnoisseur     1 minute 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CBT Originally Posted By: seanfinghIt was decent. Newcastle!

+1, glad to have a DC show worth PVRing to add to my list. Count me in for this one.
I missed it.
Where can I watch it?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics #21 - 3.0 C/OW pages by Primetime     2 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RickyBobby Originally Posted By: kinzebacI love these early Action Comics. GLWTS Rick

Thx Keith!..one of my fav covers btw 1-24

Rick I agree
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by ComicConnoisseur     3 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BobaI have to say I like what they're doing with this show - much, much improved.
There are some nice tie-ins throughout the story, and it kept me on the edge of my seat a few times. And Adrianne Palicki's Mockingbird
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: UNLIMITED TROLL BAITING -- A Companion Piece by AGGIEZ     4 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: The Black Hand Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: comicdonna Originally Posted By: TupennyConanHey! Who here remembers drice? I do. I believe one person mad
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Some Books Back!....and.... What the Heck???? posted by bagofleas by Brandon Shepherd     5 minutes 50 seconds ago

Nice books! I'm curious as well about the old cert # being printed on the G.I. Joe label.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: the time you went all in on a book... by Primetime     6 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dark KnightI went all-in on a CGC 8.5 AF 15 yes you did. I remember that one. All chips to the center of the table
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by Gunnz     6 minutes 25 seconds ago

I'm in!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Gotta love facebook comic groups by youmechooz     6 minutes 27 seconds ago

Pricing on these groups is crazy.
Jump to new posts Re: Some Key Spideys, some Pre-Code Horror, A Piece of Gold, and more... by Peter in Portugal     6 minutes 51 seconds ago

Looking for an ASM 50 9.4 or 9.6. Let me know if you find one.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Marvel Family 1 - First Black Adam by Bronx     7 minutes 59 seconds ago

I love the Black Adam character and started doing my research on his history and complete storyline. I naively started looking for Marvel Family 1 only to find out this is one very difficult comic to find in any grade.

I would love to g
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by yagyare     8 minutes 39 seconds ago

Raffle? I'm down!
Jump to new posts Re: Tec 39 8.5 (R) by Peter in Portugal     8 minutes 58 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: High grade silver, raw ASM and slabbed X-Men by CBT     9 minutes 44 seconds ago

great seller, have bought from him twice this year, highly recommended
Jump to new posts Re: High grade silver, raw ASM and slabbed X-Men by Bosco685     9 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: asteroid-comix3217. X-Men #14 (NM-) $975

Jack Kirby rules!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Studios Announces a Surprise Event in LA on 10/28... by fmaz     10 minutes 25 seconds ago

It's to announce that they've landed Macy Gray to sing a song on screen in Avengers 2, so as to make it feel "timeless, and not at all dated two years later."
Jump to new posts Re: ***Wonder Woman #1 CGC 4.0 White Pages (1942)*** by Peter in Portugal     11 minutes 44 seconds ago

WW1 is on fire !!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics #21 - 3.0 C/OW pages by Peter in Portugal     12 minutes 52 seconds ago

and congrats on the upgrade !
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics #21 - 3.0 C/OW pages by Peter in Portugal     13 minutes 10 seconds ago

looks very nice for it's grade Rick
Jump to new posts Re: High grade silver, raw ASM and slabbed X-Men by asteroid-comix     13 minutes 24 seconds ago

And that's it folks!

PM with questions; reasonable offers welcome.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: the time you went all in on a book... by jimbo_707     13 minutes 51 seconds ago

Is there a coded Okajima going on the block? I can't imagine you're getting quite that geeked up for anything else.
Jump to new posts Re: High grade silver, raw ASM and slabbed X-Men by asteroid-comix     13 minutes 55 seconds ago

5891. Amazing Spider-Man #91 (NM-) $100

Back Cover Scan
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Prooflike Barber Quarter by coinman_23885     14 minutes 2 seconds ago

Very cool; congratulations. I'll guess MS64 PL.
Jump to new posts Re: Mystic Comics #10 by Peter in Portugal     14 minutes 13 seconds ago

sweet, sweet book ! GLWS
Jump to new posts Re: High grade silver, raw ASM and slabbed X-Men by asteroid-comix     16 minutes 13 seconds ago

7078. Amazing Spider-Man Annual #6 (VF+) $50

Back Cover Scan
Jump to new posts Re: Bunky's 1st time to the market sale ! 900 raw GA,SA,BA by Peter in Portugal     16 minutes 29 seconds ago

cool books being offered ...
Page 1 of 189 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
07:40 PM
GreatCollections - CAC Highlights - Specialized Nickel Collection and More
by ianrussell
04:36 PM
ON HOLD- Nice scarce denarius of the Roman emperor Otho, 69 AD, NGC Fine
by lordmarcovan
06:03 AM
Comics Marketplace
LEGO DC Comics Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile SDCC 14 New Sealed $225 OBO
by kuphd06
High grade silver, raw ASM and slabbed X-Men
by asteroid-comix
08:28 AM
Weekend Bonanza!!!
by Gunnz
07:50 AM
XFactor 6 24 New Mutants 100 more
by ft88
07:37 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.041 seconds in which 0.035 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.