Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by dupont2005     47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChrisInBaltimore Originally Posted By: wombat Originally Posted By: ChasingKingKirby Originally Posted By: wombatI have zero sympathy for this guy. He brought all of this on himself.

His life sh
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Batman     1 minute 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: porcupine48 Originally Posted By: Buzzetta100

100 consecutive uninterrupted posts...
Glad I didnt interrupt!
That's good PCT etiquette
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Paul Ant is Rudd-Man by Chuck Gower     1 minute 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: gadzukesAntman is most likely going to reach it's budget domestically by this Sunday.

Antman = success

I don't know how far it will go after that, but it seems to h
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Big movie blockbusters you have never seen! by kav     1 minute 12 seconds ago

I was at a party where they were playing Avatar and saw the first like 15 min and was like wtf? This is the movie everyone is raving about? Never had any desire to see any more than 15 min.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Batman     1 minute 45 seconds ago

Spoiler Content
Posting here is like stealth posting as so much gets buried
You're quite right!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by dupont2005     2 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChasingKingKirby Originally Posted By: dupont2005 Originally Posted By: RedRavenJust for arguments sake how many gazelle babies did that lion kill? Only the ones it ate. Did this POS eat that lion?

A
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Illustrious     2 minutes 58 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Big movie blockbusters you have never seen! by bronzilla     3 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Comicopolis Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: kavNever saw Avatar

Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by MediumLover     3 minutes 38 seconds ago

Do I have to join a clique to be informed ?

Not going to happen.

FU nerds.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: BLACK MASS starring Johnny Depp, Kevin Bacon (9/18/15) by Bosco685     3 minutes 40 seconds ago

This movie cannot come out fast enough.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Another Police shooting that is about to be national news by kav     3 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dupont2005 Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: dupont2005 Originally Posted By: kavWell the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim-what evidence do you have that most if not all co
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by dupont2005     4 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RedRaven
Walter Palmer is most likely a decent man who loves his family and works hard in his profession. He engaged in a sport which most of you disagree with but is none-the-less legal. The blame seems to be more pr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Another Police shooting that is about to be national news by comix4fun     5 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dupont2005 Originally Posted By: hockey&comicsguy Originally Posted By: USArmyParatrooper Originally Posted By: dupont2005Next time I see a Youtube video where an entitled white teen walks around his neighbo
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What are your Favorite top 10 GA Covers (That you Own)? by adamstrange     5 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DavidMerryweather[quote=thunsicker]I'm definitely not one of the board heavy hitters. But that doesn't keep me from having top 10 GA comics I own. Due to my collecting tendencies they are all Schomburg, all war covers, a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by dupont2005     5 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RedRaven Originally Posted By: Unca Ben Originally Posted By: dupont2005 Originally Posted By: RedRavenJust for arguments sake how many gazelle babies did that lion kill? Only the ones it ate. Did this POS e
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by Ryan.     5 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: *spoon* PontoonGetting ready for the weekend.

You should be loading in. Aggressively.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015 Major League Baseball Thread by wombat     5 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: namisgrThere are a bunch of pitchers who experience success well into their mid-30s. Hamels has never had a serious injury, his mechanics are excellent, and he gets guys out with offspeed stuff even more than with his fas
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre- Hero Marvels!!!! by mysterio     5 minutes 56 seconds ago

My latest Comiclink win is a book I've been after in grade for a while...

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts BLACK MASS starring Johnny Depp, Kevin Bacon (9/18/15) by Bosco685     6 minutes 45 seconds ago

WHOA!

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil 18, higher grade by pickycollector     7 minutes 0 seconds ago

More info would help.

What are the grades that you are looking for ? CGC or raw ? How much are you willing to pay ?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Comiclink Wins here! by mysterio     7 minutes 25 seconds ago

My two wins so far:

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Another Police shooting that is about to be national news by dupont2005     7 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: dupont2005 Originally Posted By: kavWell the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim-what evidence do you have that most if not all cops hate their job? I didn't say most i
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     8 minutes 9 seconds ago

EXCLUSIVE: We Know Who Jena Malone Is Playing in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'

Spoiler Content
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Another Police shooting that is about to be national news by dupont2005     8 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hockey&comicsguy Originally Posted By: USArmyParatrooper Originally Posted By: dupont2005Next time I see a Youtube video where an entitled white teen walks around his neighborhood with an MP5 strapped to his back
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mostly High Grade Slabs ( EC, ASM, Atlas ) Who knows. by Fantasyland15     8 minutes 55 seconds ago

Ok, I know this isn't as much fun but as I have a bit of a list of ASM 100 - 200 I thought I would just put the list out there and those of you who would like scans just PM me or post in the thread and I will put them up.

They are all slab
Page 1 of 201 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
FSH ~ 1922 Grant with Star Commemorative half PCGS F12 & 1967 SMS Kennedy
by saen78
10:10 PM
TRADE PLEASE!
by ArmyBud
02:25 PM
FSH - 90% Silver Dimes - 4 ROLLS (3xMerc / 1xRoos)
by gpnyc
07/28/15 12:20 PM
eBay: 1995-W PR G & S Eagle Set 2 PR70. 3 PR69 UC NGC 1 DAY! AT INSANE PRICE!
by cp_coins
07/28/15 10:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
FS: Marvel Mystery Comics 45, Schomburg WWII Cover
by drbanner
Edge of Spider-verse #2 9.6 CGC Signature (Triple Signed) - $250.00 Shippe
by longshot975
02:53 PM
Action Comics 30 6.5
by goldust40
02:47 PM
Notti & Nyce Bikini Special 2015: Twin Cities Auctions SDCC variants
by Kevlar
01:32 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.047 seconds in which 0.037 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.