Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Preacher #3 - High Grade by ComicBookQuest     Today at 09:59 AM

Sorry I have #2
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: F_T & Comicana Direct Present...12 Awesome Slabs Including Uber-Keys!!! by DavidTheDavid     Today at 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Chadwick Originally Posted By: DavidTheDavid[quote=Flaming_Telepath]Journey Into Mystery #89
CGC Graded 6.5
Off-White to White pages
$595

per pm

Amazing cover, congra
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by MagnusX     Today at 09:56 AM

Sony have another Flash Sale;
this time Racing games...

Link...
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by Marty Mann     Today at 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: phantalienWow! It took a while but I finally got through this thread. It is awesome!!!!

Marty, were there any particular comics that you wanted from the newsstands but when you returned with enough money you
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SET REQUESTS - FULL SETS ONLY by Lookin4Newsstands     Today at 09:54 AM

Here's a full set request I haven't seen before:

FantaCo's Chronicles (1981-1982)

Includes 5 issues published by FantaCo.:

The X-Men Chronicles
The Fantastic Four Chronicles
Daredevil Chronicles
#4 The
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Comics for sale. Random bunch of stuff, wife out of town... by KenMac     Today at 09:54 AM

The Black Widow - Coldest War - Marvel Graphic Novel
Shipped safely bagged.
Book is in nice used shape with light corner wear.
$5.00
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts WITCHBLADE AND DIAMOND DISTRIBUTORS posted by 109 by CSJournals     Today at 09:53 AM

Do you have a Diamond?

Diamond Comic Distributors have been around since about 1982 and I believe they are the primary delivery company for most comic books to retail comic shops. I collect Witchblade comics and years ago I was able to pu
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four Collecting Thread! by KirbyJack     Today at 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: vaillantA recent upgrade: despite its great looks this is a VG or so:
it has a 1'' tear and a large crease on the back cover, and the bottom 1/2" has tanning all through the book, but for now I’m enough happy.
<
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HOT Copper & Modern 1st appearances? We've got that! by Bosco685     Today at 09:48 AM

Thanks to all who have made purchases already.

Originally Posted By: Bosco685
Bizarre Sex 9, 6th printing
1st appearance of Omaha the Cat Dancer by Reed Waller

Justice Machine Annual 1 (Texas/N
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: An overheard conversation. by kdoginohio     Today at 09:45 AM

Don't you watch movies? Every time somebody over hears a plot they are flung into a world of espionge and end up on the run. Start packing now, Shad! And don't answer the door!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts FS: Ghost Rider versus the Guardians of the Galaxy by LordZarak     Today at 09:42 AM

I am selling several pages from Jim Valentino's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #13 and #14. In this story, the Guardians are investigating the Universal Church of Truth's iron grip over planets in this sector. The planet Sarka is home to one who is rebellin
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: tec 36 by kinzebac     Today at 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugalfunny thing about the ebay auction is that the seller had no clue as to what the book is worth.

she had a reserve on the book at $200 that lasted for a few minutes.

she must have f
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is AF15 a walkthrough book? by DoveCity187     Today at 09:26 AM

The reason it came up is, a buddy of mine bought a raw copy for $3k at a con.

It was appraised as a 1.5

So if you pay $3k and that's the amount you declare on the form, technically it could be mailed in...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by W16227     Today at 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Chip CataldoThat is one cool antique shop! Great score!

Peace,

Chip

+1 on that - no shops like that near me
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comiclink raw grading by DavidTheDavid     Today at 09:19 AM

I consigned a very large run of Daredevils through CLInk. Several of the duplicates wound up in lots, and I thought there grading quite good. Yes, it was the 'averages vf" kind of grading, but having owned the books, I knew what they were selling. AN
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Kokomo Comic Con by lscomics     Today at 09:15 AM

Just under a month away. Anyone going to this one?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by Rich_Henn     Today at 09:10 AM

Block this clown too.

tokamakspoon

Newbie with Feedback of just 2, and already a history of non-payment
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: dannyboy235 Kudos! by hpkid123     Today at 09:08 AM

I picked up a modern key from Danny. It was not only shipped fast, but safely as well. Great person to deal with!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Name This Hot Canadian Criminal by delekkerste     Today at 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: kavStéphanie Beaudoin

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Attributed my 1st Morgan $1 VAM today ? by Raisethis2     Today at 08:48 AM

I came up with MS 63 on my review of the coin. I'm not one for VAMs necessarily but I know messydesk is one of the "go to" guys so his opinion should be correct.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do you people have an emergency fund for things? by ComicConnoisseur     Today at 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By: blazincomicsThese guys are right, Chip. No one can get you out of a hole but yourself. The good news is there is no better time to start fighting than today! 13 months ago, I was told by MD Anderson, supposedly the #1 canc
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Warning Fake Hogarth Drawings on ebay by ucleben     Today at 08:42 AM

And "chest" spelled "cheast"?
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Space Beer by Ogami     Today at 08:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Ogami Originally Posted By: Ogami Originally Posted By: newshane

It's Sci-Fi Saturday at my house. Some Riddick, some 2001, and later some Who.

I forgot I watched Dredd in
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Appreciation Thread by Invincifans     Today at 08:32 AM

I finally edited the video of Ryan drawing my Invincible sketch cover at Boston Comic Con
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AUCTION ! - NM/M SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1 - #12 - ENDS MONDAY, 9/22/14, MIDNIGHT by Bio-Rupp     Today at 08:22 AM

Originally Posted By: tyneeboy Originally Posted By: Bio-Rupp Originally Posted By: tyneeboy$1

tyneeboy starts us off and running by calling in a tynee bid

Just thought I'd be cool,
Page 4 of 15 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
New coins @ kittlecoins.com: MS67+ Buffalo 5c, Toned Bust Halves, Commems & more
by illini420
09/19/14 09:06 PM
1837 Feuchtwanger 3c coin for sale at the Gettysburg Coin Show
by MICHAELDIXON
09/19/14 09:25 AM
FS: 1936 & 1938 uncirculated Canadian Dollars.
by agentjim007
09/18/14 10:44 PM
1966 Doubled Die Half Dollar. NGC 67 Cameo
by planman2014
09/18/14 08:32 PM
Comics Marketplace
.99 Cent No Reserve Auction and More
by harvdoss
42 minutes 24 seconds ago
High Grade Bronze and Copper
by nochips
Today at 10:52 AM
FS: Ghost Rider versus the Guardians of the Galaxy
by LordZarak
Today at 09:42 AM
Turtles #1 First Print Tell ur friends or make offers
by ianrush95
Today at 08:11 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.