Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Looking for Scans of Mike Zeck Secret Wars, Captain America, and Punisher Covers by comiconxion     Today at 12:45 AM

As many people know, I recently helped pull together material for the Mike Zeck Raw Fury art exhibit in San Francisco. Now that the show is complete, I wanted to spend some time helping pull together high res scans of Mike's more famous works for fu
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Manga OA by suspense39     Today at 12:45 AM

There were a couple of beauties recently on eBay from the 60s. I don't know anything about them but they seemed really inexpensive. I was very tempted but didn't want to open a whole new can of worms
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians comics question (actually requesting an opinion)... by Jaydogrules     Today at 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: blazincomicsI like to hoard books that are out of favor and hope that the market turns. Avengers 93 has tanked 50% in 9.4 yoy. While it is not technically a GOTG some collectors consider it the start of the Marvel cosmic s
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Wayward by Image Zub Cummings Rauch Dilllon by Oakland Pride     Today at 12:43 AM

I actually avoided this title because of all the covers. It could be a great title, but my track record on speculating on multiple regular cover titles (ex: Jupiter's Legacy, Shutter, Tales of Honor...) has not been good.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Our dog needs some help by stanley1883     Today at 12:43 AM

IMG 2070 from Greg Nagy on Vimeo.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Flash Sale for The Fastest Man Alive by innocuous     Today at 12:39 AM

Coming Oct 7...these comics should become a bit more popular. Get ahead of the rush and buy now!

http://youtu.be/Yj0l7iGKh8g
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: ROM 1 (9.8) CGC white by Junkdrawer     Today at 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: crimson dynamoHello Friends

Looking for a nice, centered copy of ROM 1 CGC'd (9.8) white pages.

Offering $150

Thanks http://www.ebay.com/itm/311059320196?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssP
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: eBay Action 1 9.0 Predictions by VintageComics     Today at 12:37 AM

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: MrBedrockA general question for everyone named Mitch...Why all the consternation with dealers buying these books? The mechanics of the current market place allow anyone and everyone to sell
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Amazing Fantasy 15, MAD 8, Marvel Preview 4 in Sunday's Auction by HeritageComics     Today at 12:29 AM

Come see the Comics closing in this Sunday's Weekly Internet Auction #121435
http://comics.ha.com/common/auction/catalog.php?SaleNo=121435&type=cgcforum-weeklycomics-083114

A Few Sample Lots:

Amazing Fantasy #15 (Marvel,
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Chris CPM9ball by michael     Today at 12:28 AM

happy birthday and many happy returns
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Lebowski, TJ Powell by Par2ch     Today at 12:27 AM

WOW...this sucks so much. He was one of the first boardies I met (he needed a witness at DragonCon in 2009 for Eric Powell) and was just such a joy to be around. Such a friendly guy. He will be missed.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by techtre2003     Today at 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Diamonddave Originally Posted By: dupont2005I'm hyped for a next gen system now. I don't want to buy any PS3 games. All the money saved is going to the PS4 or XBOX1. Haven't decided which yet, that choice will be made
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Would this be "slight", "moderate" or "extensive" resto? by PovertyRow     Today at 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: cousin ittHere's a scan of the inside cover. You can see three corners appear to be replaced, plus maybe 4 more patches along the edge:

OK - what does the other side look like? I have seen this kin
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE by Jaydogrules     Today at 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Easywill$326K Wow, very Impressive...I thought it might keep going up with the 2 extended time biddings I saw.. What was the 7.0's final hammer price?

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=566372
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb the Incredible Hulk #181 cgc 9.8 by Jaydogrules     Today at 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: horsehater27Well if anyone is selling a hulk 181 cgc 9.8 for $8000 please let me know. or counter my offer with what you would like for your copy. Thank you and god bless.

$8k an an open offer is not realistic
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: grider67's Feedback by bowenfire     Today at 12:06 AM

First time buyer on the boards and dealing with pete was exceptional with bomb proof packaging, super fast shipping and great communication.
Thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Top 5 Most Valuable Comics by GoldCap     Today at 12:05 AM

Can't say I agree entirely with that list!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know what the Hulk1 northland cgc 9.2 sold for? by Superman2006     Today at 12:03 AM

It just ended at $326K
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Nailbiter from Image by LarrysComics     Today at 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: mikerb2223I'm the proud owner of the original art for the Phantom Variant Cover!

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1150602

Nice!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: WAVE OF NEXT BLANKS by Jtwpantera     Today at 12:01 AM

No problem.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sketch Sale Batman Related Characters all 9.8's by bcphillips119     Today at 12:00 AM

Any interest in what is left? I may make additional price cuts in the morning. PM with offers or questions!
Jump to new posts Re: How much is one little girl's life worth? A charity thread for Eliza O'Neill by CarolsDad     Today at 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: KirbyJackFantastic Four #51 (FN) $50 shipped. Classic story!

Nice book - and as a dad, great cause.

I'll take it.

$100 donated, because the cause is more important than the book.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Archie 1 CLUB by 143ksk     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: CycleGirlThis book I actually liberated from a non-CGC slab a couple of years ago. I was really worried about possible restoration (since it couldn't be examined prior to purchase). I was happy to get a blue label and mi
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: CLOONEYTHON 18.6 - ......DON'T BLINK... Gruntload of TRUELY MIXED... AGAIN ! by Awax     Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Clooneython.
Jump to new posts Re: HOWARD THE DUCK COMPLETE MAGAZINE SERIES SET by Wall-Crawler     Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: uchiha101how does he get the hot girls all the time?

purchase to find out!
Page 4 of 17 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
2014 Gold Kennedys Early Releases $1480 for 70s
by Slayeron
08/26/14 09:28 AM
Foreign silver for sale EDITED
by stldanceartist
08/26/14 12:55 AM
1923 Liberty Head Silver Dollar
by krighton
08/25/14 09:19 PM
Great coins for sale all reasonable offers accepted
by wmfielding
08/25/14 03:04 PM
Comics Marketplace
Australian variant comics
by Beige
Today at 01:04 AM
Unique Australian vintage drive-in movie posters - R rated films.
by Beige
Today at 12:59 AM
Powers #1 SS 9.6 Bendis
by Beige
Today at 12:55 AM
1st Appearance Mockingbird
by Beige
Today at 12:52 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.