Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians comics question (actually requesting an opinion)... by jaeldubyoo     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

GotG has the earmarks of a successful franchise. This doesn't look like a one-hit wonder. Some were shaking their heads when they made the announcement. Not so many now. While I don't think some of the high prices will be sustained, if you catch
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by porcupine48     Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Shipped in Canada,first ten is on me outside.
Offer #1
cool ashcans

offer #2 take BOTH

Offer 3 Rare Wolverine Origins Sabertooth and Blob...have never seen this besides mine...

Offer 4 Cool Lego
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by spideyfan78ct     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Wolverine #1 Limited Series!

Spoiler Content
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Strain TV Show Discussion Thread by CongoBill     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Spoiler Content
Yes its so bad its awful. That is why its averaging 11 million viewers combined weekly live and on demand. Also Guillermo Del Toro, Chuck Hogan, and Carlton Cuse are all horrible too.

Big fan of Guillermo
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Stalker Con - October 17-19 - Atlanta by Darrell F     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

As of right now there will not be a SS rep at the show. I was going to do the show but it just was not worth it
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Gen 13 #11 European Tour Edition by PhoKing     Yesterday at 11:36 PM

This is one of my favorites.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Lords of the Low End! Lower grade/cvls BA keys, mags, etc: Marvel, Warren, more! by jools&jim     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

And...that's all for tonight.

I'll list an early Eerie lot during the day tomorrow, and may add a few more single books tomorrow afternoon as well.

In the meantime, any/all offers will be cheerfully considered...please fee
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: A little corner of the UK by Ken Aldred     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Personally speaking, I believe litigation is necessary over the size of the bun which was provided. It is clearly much, much too small. The incompetence and lack of professionalism I see there appalls me. I can't even begin to imagine the inconveni
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 National Football League (NFL) Thread by wombat     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: blazincomicsBengals win the AFC North.

They should. I'm not sure they have any real competition. And I'm a Steelers fan.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So you can read people's minds....... by kav     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

I've had a few instances where i suddenly knew what someone was thinking and blurted it out and they were shocked also where I was thinking of something and someone suddenly said it. I think everyone has subconscious mind reading but consciously its
Jump to new posts JIM 83 Blue Label CGC 1.0 by MarvelOnly     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Looking to sell my copy of Journey Into Mystery 83. My Ebay id is atomic_phart for references (822 @ 100%). Open to offers but in the thread will trump any negotiations.
No Hall of Shame or probies
Will not ship international sorry
LA
Jump to new posts Re: PRICE REDUCTIONS: Nova, Metal Men, Deathlok by BarristerBaker     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Dropped prices on the three remaining. Thanks for looking.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #386, Superman: Man of Steel #18, Tales of the Teen Titans #44 by everycomicshop     Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Hellblazer 1 still possible? ?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cats killing birds at a rate 35,000 times more than solar farms YEARLY! by The Black Hand     Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: The Black Hand Originally Posted By: underthebigwThis is actually a freakin' pet peave of mine. It's not the cats' fault-it's just another way we've shaped the environment in a neg
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTS: Grandma's coins by stldanceartist     Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Hey everyone!

Back from vacation, still have some of my grandmother's coins to sell for her.

Here's what I have:

*243 40% silver Kennedy Halves. Will sell for melt plus $5 for USPS Flat Rate shipping.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by The Authority     Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Terry Hoknes' Hot 100 for late August.
http://investcomics.com/features/top-100...ate-august-2014
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: LOW from Image Comics by Remender, Tocchini, et al by Paladin     Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: VEI Reborn Originally Posted By: jjeaniusI quite enjoy the art, but to each their own.

Yes, Tocchini is co-creator.

For sure. I am not saying it is bad art, I just don't like squint
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Harvey Kurtzman's JUNGLE BOOK 1959 by Moondog     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

I have a couple of them. Not that rare. Generally $10 - $20 item depending on condition.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Dell Peanuts issues by uchiha101     Yesterday at 11:14 PM

is that the #4 with mickey mouse and the ink blot?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Season 4 by bronzilla     Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: tth2Doesn't matter since he's taken the Black.

Otherwise the Targaryen prince (whose name I forget) who's a member of the Black Watch would've already been eligible to take the throne. Ameon is dead, and of c
Jump to new posts Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.2 White Pages by MPS     Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Good evening,

Like the title says, I'm selling Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.2 with white pages for $750 (S&H to the continental U.S. included). I did not have the issue pressed before slabbing it earlier this year. The cover has a nice gloss
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Survivor League by Scturo     Yesterday at 11:05 PM

I'll play

Venom
stanley1883
yoddler
Bird
PhAnTaSmV
Barth
@Captain_Sawyer
techvoodoo
manicnerd
Cahokie
leroys311
Scturo
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Which Artist's Editions you would buy (if IDW actually made them)? by KingKoa     Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Alex Raymond Flash Gordon Sunday strips.

This may be too obscure but i would absolutely LOVE Sam Kieth Marvel comics presents work done original art style. His inks were just so lush during that period I think it would be perfectly suited
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: CLOONEYTHON 18.6 - ......DON'T BLINK... Gruntload of TRUELY MIXED... AGAIN ! by lizards2     Yesterday at 11:03 PM

I saw that lil' Rupp has been posting some nude photos to the cloud...., pretty racy....,
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Metropolis/comic connect auction catalogs- almost free. by valiantman     Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: Grandma's coins
by stldanceartist
11:23 PM
WTB 1963-D Roosevelt MS67* of MS67*FT
by Lablover
08:51 PM
Labor Day Sale - Toners!
by physics-fan3.14
06:16 PM
Today at GreatCollections - NGC Franklins, Morgans, Rare Gold and More
by ianrussell
08/31/14 05:03 PM
Comics Marketplace
Lots of HIGH GRADE RAW BOOKS
by nochips
01:25 AM
Fear 19 and Fantastic Four 46 FS
by bubbagump
01:00 AM
Ending tomorrow! Bryan Hitch, Al Rio, Dheeraj Verma
by alrioart
12:47 AM
JIM 83 Blue Label CGC 1.0
by MarvelOnly
11:27 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.