Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: It's getting warmer. by Mr.Diggler     Yesterday at 10:07 PM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1885 cc by BillJones     Yesterday at 10:05 PM

My experience has been that rim hits like that lower the grade one or two points. What might have been an MS-64 becomes and MS-63 or 62.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only! by Ricksneatstuff     Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Gotta give eBay some kudos tonight. Complete refund tonight! Wow, that was impressive.

Now, to get some great MLJ pics back up here. Sorry to take up the last page of this thread.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: It's really hard to compete with the billionaires... by Silver Surfer     Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: Bronty Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: Silver SurferHas Metro approved Verzyl on his Timely run on behalf of this client?

Are you saying that A
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts I Zombie 1-28 complete High Grade, Savage She hulk 1-25 complete by anstettoman     Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Savage She Hulk 1-25 complete collection average grade Fine and Cheap!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182217817655?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&rmvSB=true

I Zombie complete 1-28 (2010) collection great condition
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 4 ASM slabs - 3 are old, old CGC label by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: keynesian asm 67

^^thanks very much!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Thunder Agents Lot by neopacket     Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Looking for a thunder agents lot for my dad. It was his favorite books.

Looking for readers.

Thanks
-Allan
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by Silver Surfer     Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Beauty.
Jump to new posts 5 CGC, 50 RAW!!!! by D84     Yesterday at 10:02 PM

ALL AUCTIONS END 7/31/16 AT 7:00PM PST!

CGC CERTIFIED BOOKS FOR SALE:

Adventure Comics 432 CGC 9.6 CR/OW
Fear 10 CGC 9.0 OW/W
Four Color 878 CGC 6.0 CR/OW (Peanuts 1)
Man-Thing 1 CGC 9.0 OW/W
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Street Fighter Legends Cammy #1 Frank Cho Virgin Variant JJ's Exclusive by yellow954     Yesterday at 10:01 PM

I'll take the 1:20 variant raw
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: NGC Registry Awards 2016 - December 1, 2016 deadline by Kapimono     Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Friday, January 6th....2017

Sorry, had to harass you for that.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Kids Mystery Set SDCC 2016 by 50/50     Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Anybody doubting "legit" of this, it will be shipped directly from EvilAsh; its still in his possession and he's agreed to ship to the winner.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 National Football League (NFL) Thread by wombat     Yesterday at 09:56 PM

So apparently Bell's excuse for missing multiple drug tests is that he got a new phone number and never got the calls about the testing.

Jump to new posts PRICE REDUCTION - BWS CONAN LOT - Barry Windsor Smith by com1cbook     Yesterday at 09:56 PM

$220
$175
This lot comes with two very nice copies of Conan #1, and pretty Conan #2 and #3 as well.

First #1:

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoVaMYzW8AAr7ZK.jpg
This copy has a little color loss over
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Great Copper/Modern Batman Reading Project by Sagii     Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Brandon Shepherd Originally Posted By: SagiiI've always liked the Scarface episode's on BTAS, didn't know this was the era that the character originated in. Breyfogle had some killer Covers. I'll be picking up the tra
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by jaybuck43     Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: tth2I generally don't get too fussed if the stock goes up or goes down, but dammit, I feel like buying an exotic sports car right now!

1997 Porsche Boxster?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts WIN's Summer Seminar Scholarship Raffle (winner need NOT be present)! by The Penny Lady     Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Women in Numismatics (WIN) is having it's annual 25/25/50 raffle which helps to fund a scholarship to the ANA's Summer Seminar. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. Two winners will be drawn and will receive 25% each of the total ticket sales. (The other
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Teen Humor--Anything but Archie by Inaflash     Yesterday at 09:44 PM

New from San Diego.

Ken

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me with Amazing Spider-man 39 and 41 by HighStakesComics     Yesterday at 09:43 PM

4.5 on the 39. 3.5 on the 41.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Downside to pressing? But not a pressing debate. by Sqeggs     Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: joeypost Originally Posted By: chaseman210 Originally Posted By: Jeffreykli Originally Posted By: Designer Toast Originally Posted By: joeypost Originally Posted By: drottoThis is not to start a pr
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1CoolEngineer's Feedback Page by oakman29     Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Comic was better than described, arrived safe,and Andrew is a heck of a board member. What more can one ask for.
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Tales of the Future 2 on eBay by Larryw7     Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics 140 and Captain Marvel Adventures 1 by wolverine180     Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Thank you for the reply. I didn't want to be "that guy" that posted in multiple threads. Also, I wanted to be up-front with everyone on my intentions of these books. I didn't think it would have been right to pump everyone for information, to turn
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by jackhartmann     Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Flatliner1313Black Hammer was a great read. Hopefully the book does well.

And that Death of X Psylocke Cover by Jenny Frison is one of my new favorites.
She's one of my favorite artists, but this is a tru
Jump to new posts Re: Putting up many books for sale, high grade keys and other fun stuff by jhutton2     Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: TeeDub Originally Posted By: jhutton2Amazing Spider-Man #115 CGC 9.2 Off White Pages Signature Series signed by John Romita.

$145 shipped to you.

Thanks,
Page 4 of 12 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
90% Silver rolls / Pre-1933 Gold
by gpnyc
Yesterday at 09:08 AM
WTB 1893s and 1894p morgans for dansco album
by mackbrass
07/24/16 02:44 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Gold CAC Doily Dime; Toned Morgan; Tokens; Medals; World
by illini420
07/23/16 10:42 AM
Type set for sale at Great collections ending this Sunday
by x2rider
07/22/16 06:04 PM
Comics Marketplace
Batch of CGC books and some raw this and that.
by Beastfeast
Today at 12:10 AM
Schomburg! Cap #33 and Black Terror #21 CGC
by rjpb
Today at 12:02 AM
I Zombie 1-28 complete High Grade, Savage She hulk 1-25 complete
by anstettoman
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
IntoAnother's SDCC Sale
by IntoAnother
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.