Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Please help identify this coin by michael     Today at 10:30 AM

why yes there is I am happy you asked!

I have used this site (calgarycoin) and myself I have found it really useful and much better than outdated identification books with poor photos and little information produced decades ago

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD2416 Feedback. by calcnerd     Today at 10:28 AM

Awesome transaction. Super easy to deal with and got the books right away. Great packaging too! Will definitely use again.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cop Killed in Shootout Right Before Going On Maternity Leave. by jaybuck43     Today at 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand This story is hard to listen to. Tragic. The scum involved was killed, fortunately.

Tragic Death of a Beloved and popular Officer
Awful story. My heart goes out to her family.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch by Gem Mint Pavona     Today at 10:18 AM

I really like this series and the characters, so I hate to say something negative about it. But I'm going to put this out there to provide some feedback.

The new art doesn't fit. It's drab. Looks like it was washed in something brown.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: calcnerd's feedback thread by sd2416     Today at 10:16 AM

Struck a deal on some items he had on his wtb list.
Great communication, fast payment.

Excellent buyer
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday mrblond4! by Johnny U     Today at 10:13 AM

Happy Birthday!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Some Image books now and other Indies thruout the week. by johnenock     Today at 10:09 AM

Originally Posted By: wombat Originally Posted By: johnenockWill do and Thanks Yours Truly Jack the Ripper 1-3 are yours too.

As long as that doesn't put me over the $5 shipping that works.

It doesn't didn't want t
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: X-Factor 6 CGC 9.8 SSx4 by Dungeon 2.0     Today at 10:08 AM

There's one on eBay with 3 sigs. Close.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Official: Marvels Empire of the Dead (TV Show) by calcnerd     Today at 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: TupennyConanIt seems like a late start for this. Zombies won't be around much longer. Vampires aren't any help.

I kind of agree with this. I feel like zombies are on the way out. Not sure how it can get much d
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics #29 1.0 OW/W, Action Comics #21-5.5 White pages and many more! by RickyBobby     Today at 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: kinzebacGLWTS Rick.

Thanks Keith!

And Friday bump!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #119 by Crimebuster     Today at 10:01 AM

Originally Posted By: steveinthecity

Boy Comics 119 - final issue of title?

Though we are all losers in this case.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I'm 80 years old this month (by cover date)!!! by ciorac     Today at 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: BB-Gun
My Popular 1 is #36 from 1936. I had an earlier Famous Funnies but sold it. I have several more from 1936 and 1937. King, Tip Top, Ace and Famous Funnies are all pretty good collector items. You can still
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roulette44's feedback thread by Straw-Man     Today at 09:54 AM

great transaction with joey on a nice g.a. book. quick pay, quick communications.
Jump to new posts Re: Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show? by ComicConnoisseur     Today at 09:51 AM

Originally Posted By: vikingreedThe last two episodes are just amazing.
+1
This is my favorite show right now. It came out of nowhere.
I had zero expectations for this show after watching Agents of Shield.
To say I`m amazed
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talk to your families... by The Black Hand     Today at 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: ckb...about situations like this. Train your family to get to a phone and call 911 if they feel something is amiss. Have signs/gestures/keywords set up to signal all is not well. Your only protection is your foresight a
Jump to new posts Re: Deadpool test footage by calcnerd     Today at 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Constantine_Lives

Jump to new posts Re: Supergirl pilot hit the web by calcnerd     Today at 09:48 AM

Yea I saw this hit a bunch of sites. Debating about watching it or just waiting for it to come on.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Super Hi Grade (9.6 & Higher) Pedigree Comics June Grand Auction Begins June 7th by Captain_Tripps     Today at 09:46 AM

MAJOR NEWS! Our upcoming June Grand Auction will feature an unbelievable new collection of Silver and Bronze Age super high grade Marvels and DCs plus books from other genres and publishers. The auction is scheduled to begin in just over two (2) wee
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: DC To Run Ads On The Same Pages As The Comics by joe_collector     Today at 09:45 AM

Originally Posted By: fmazIt's really about total story pages per book, so the occasional 1/2 page ad doesn't matter. As other have noted, all of our back issue books are filled with these...

Sure, but those comics were 10-12-cent
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Overstreet Article on Selling Comics by comicnut     Today at 09:42 AM

Can't discuss those things in a public forum while ongoing.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Back cover transfer stains on mid 1960s Marvels with CGC grade 9.0-9.4 by InvstmntComcSuply     Today at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: InvstmntComcSuply
From your description, this does not sound like "transfer" staining.

I'm fairly sure it's transfer staining as on very strong examples you
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Mid Grade (VG-FN) Adventure Comics 247 by HighStakesComics     Today at 09:39 AM

Still looking. Anything around 3.5-6.0 would be great
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: F/S : A Few X-Men Slabs by gsolol     Today at 09:38 AM

X-Men 95 sold via PM
Jump to new posts Re: What we can learn from movies-post yours by Rodey     Today at 09:34 AM

A bonk to the back of head with a gun will knock out anyone in a second.

(Hitchcock made fun of this in one of his movies. The main character kept hitting the victim over the head with gun, but the person wouldn't stay down)
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman 200, Aquaman 52 and .... by Mxwll Smrt     Today at 09:34 AM

Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS- Coins on eBay- Roosevelt *STAR* Dimes, Partial Albums, plus more!
by Deerefan8420
07:33 AM
FS: top pop PL Seated Liberty Quarter CAC, CAC toned Peace Dollar, toners, etc.
by coinman_23885
10:31 PM
Making the Grade #19: The Pre-Memorial Day Issue
by michael
12:29 PM
Delete - Moved
by coinman_23885
12:20 AM
Comics Marketplace
Super Hi Grade (9.6 & Higher) Pedigree Comics June Grand Auction Begins June 7th
by Captain_Tripps
09:46 AM
Showcase 4 For Sale
by ft88
09:37 AM
SS Amazing Spider-Man 50, 121 & 129 signed by Stan Lee Romita Conway
by somewhereintexas
09:08 AM
$85.00 - Amazing Spider-Man 200 CGC 9.8 !!!
by Mike22
08:49 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.