Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: MAN OF STEEL appreciation thread by Bosco685     Today at 09:01 PM

Spoiler Content
A marvelite hahaha! Not even close. I am just a person who sees on average 2 to 3 films a week in the theater. Have come to realize Hollywood is really producing bad films and turning the average movie goer into a mindless zombie
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: REVAT is selling on TUESDAY NIGHT! by etanick     Today at 08:57 PM

I have
X-men 14 CGC 9.0
x-men 24 cgc 9.4
x-men 25 CGC 9.4
X-men 28 CGC 9.4
X-men 40 CGC 9.4
X-men 101 CGC 9.6 cream to ow

to list by Friday.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Hulk 1 CGC SS Stan Lee 3.0 by seredynskib     Today at 08:54 PM

Pricing dropped on both books.
Jump to new posts Re: Auction TRIPLE Cover Savage She-Hulk #1 Newsstand cgc 9.6 Ends Jan 19th 10pm EST by toto     Today at 08:54 PM

$215
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age MEDICAL covers. by Sagii     Today at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: walclarkThere's a German threatening a nurse and a tank that could be either German or Japanese.

Love these Walter! Rangers 15 is quickly becoming my favorite FH cover
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting the 6 variants of Batman 457 (1st Tim Drake ROBIN) by Carl Elvis     Today at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: bffnutDoes anyone here have one being graded?

I have 2 of my 3 getting pressed and cleaned and then they'll be off to CGC fast track, so give me about 6 weeks.
Jump to new posts Re: Small mix of Raw GA / SA / BA key and non key books by VintageComics     Today at 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics
Journey Into Mystery #103 F/VF 7.0 - Asking $400

Thank you. Last book left. Price reduced to $380
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What keeps you reading comics? by Buzzetta     Today at 08:43 PM

They have rebooted Spider-man so much I just pick it up and bag and board it. After Eternal Warrior ended (which I actually enjoyed), ASM is the only title I pick up and that is simply to maintain the collection.

Everything else... I will
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman and Me Personalized comic from 1994 - Rainblo Mail Away? by lightninglad     Today at 08:43 PM

Some interesting info on the book from the artist's blog:

http://blog.raderofthelostart.com/2016_11_01_archive.html
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Libertad Double Die List Help by mackbrass     Today at 08:41 PM

Here is what is known so far;

1982 DDR, some are called DDO

1982 Triple Die Reverse, brand new variety, i have the only one so far.

1987 DDR, most are labeled DDO

1988 DDR, some are labeled DDO

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Finally getting a cell phone by JAM_NYC     Today at 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand  Originally Posted By: DR.X Originally Posted By: ChrisInBaltimoreImpressive you waited this long. Everyone though I was nuts when I waited it out for a smartphone a few years ago.

I
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: A Centaur a day, keeps the .... by G.A.tor     Today at 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: rtsunlimitedHuh... I woulda thunk the 22 or the last 2 issues would be the most difficult.

Originally Posted By: G.A.torAmazing man 17

This was the last aman I needed to complete this title
Jump to new posts Re: FS: DC & Marvel First Appearance Comics by Mister O     Today at 08:34 PM

Bump up for discounts!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: With technology scattering pop culture like never before... by Bronty     Today at 08:32 PM

Its no accident.

Its labor turnover.

If you look at marvel/dc, in the 60s they have old, steady hands (kirby, ditko, infantino)

in the late 60s/early 70s they still have a few old hands (romita etc) but also have some
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: comicguy77002 kudos thread by rabidwolf     Today at 08:32 PM

Great board member. Quick pay and Easy and friendly transaction on an FF 53. Thank you.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by delekkerste     Today at 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: HamletOn that note, who would benefit from a trade war with Mexico and/or China?

Well, the US filed a WTO complaint against China last week for illegal subsidies to aluminum producers and both the price of alum
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Government Simulation Games by RedRaven     Today at 08:29 PM

I am currently running a "New York Times Democracy". I'm not entirely sure if that is good or bad.

https://www.nationstates.net/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NationStates
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Emerald City Comic Con, March 2-5, 2017, Seattle, Washington by PhoKing     Today at 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: stanley1883I may have asked already and it may have been ignored. Either way, anyone interested in a Boardie get together? Maybe dinner and drinks somewhere?

I was a part of one for SDCC, it was fun. Put some f
Jump to new posts Re: Small thread: just a few books for sale by pickycollector     Today at 08:26 PM

Marvel Two-in-One #1 VF+ : $60

small tear on back cover otherwise better

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: OT: art of atari book recommendation by Brian Peck     Today at 08:25 PM

I picked this book up a few months ago when it came out. Alot of great stuff in it. Bring back memories.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2016-17 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by Grantley Goddard     Today at 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: tth2Instead of just saying that refs "need to be better", why doesn't the league take actual steps that could help the refs to be better? The game is so fast these days and the players are so engaged in gamesmanship that
Jump to new posts Re: A little Carousel of Comics by crassus     Today at 08:20 PM

Incredible Hulk 111 CGC 9.0 is now On HOLD until further notice
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Tysons Corner, VA, February 26, 2017 - Neal Adams! by Ducky 1560     Today at 08:16 PM

Rumor has it..this will be a COMICS only show..no sports cards for this show!

Looking forward to it.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: GA Keys, Classic/Joker Covers + Wonder Woman #98 by dem1138     Today at 08:15 PM

If you buy both books and pay by check - take 15% off the total!
(so that would be $4667, which is over $800 off asking for the pair)
Thread will close tomorrow.

Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: 2 X PCH CGC books. Both 1.8 with free shipping. by Grantley Goddard     Today at 08:14 PM

Thread closed.

Thanks for looking.
Page 4 of 13 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FS: 1850 gold $1 PCGS AU 50 color.
by agentjim007
Special 20% Discount for Collectors Society Members- NGC Rainbow Toners
by ATF_COINS
09:11 PM
Looking for some Colorful Roosies...
by Lablover
06:38 PM
Is anyone looking for what pennies?
by Endeavor1967
10:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
DC Superman #27 3.5, Famous Gang Book of Comics Firestone 1.8
by MsBellaLestrange
TMNT Original Art - Eastman Color / Allen Cover / Lawson & Duncan Sketch Covers
by nriccijr
TMNT Original Art & CGC SS Sketch Covers - Eastman / Lawson / Allen / Lavigne
by nriccijr
The Story of Money as told by SANDY "THE SAVING SCOT" Promotional Rarity 1965 NM
by eccomic
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.