Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Buzzetta's Kudos / Feedback Thread by MR-SigS     Today at 12:52 AM

I just purchased another Spidey slab from Andrew- And again I couldn't be happier
Great packaging and unbelievably fast shipping I think he's found some secret to getting books from New York to Oregon faster
He's coy about it.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 50 years ago today. Gemini 3. by dragon     Today at 12:51 AM

That is one very cool dime SkyMan!

I still have my grey and white Gemini capsule plastic piggy bank from 1965 or so. They must be real collectors items by now?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: No more Foxing around: Complete run of WEIRD COMICS, 1940-1942! by Et-Es-Go     Today at 12:51 AM

Great thread. Great achievement as well. What I especially appreciate with this effort is just the goal of collecting the run with no particular emphasis on specific grades and no slabbed copies at all. Lots of interior scans could therefore get shar
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: X-O Manowar #1 CGC 9.8, Star Wars etc... by Broke as a Joke     Today at 12:48 AM

Will be posting some new CGC books in here soon. Rom #1, some Byrne X-Men, plus others.

Until I post the next batch of books, take $10 off the books currently available. Thanks for looking.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Ugliest Stan Lee SS ??? by Zevgoli     Today at 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: ebtorresI don't get it, why even get NM 98 signed by Stan?

I guess it beats having him sign a DC book...

I have a Stan signed DC book.

Cheers, Howard
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: PGM WBN 32 by Zevgoli     Today at 12:43 AM

You get a better response here than over at PGM. Hummm I think I will start doing this here.

Cheers, Howard
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Low to Midgrade sales thread some minor keys by Beastfeast     Today at 12:40 AM

She Hulk 1

Distributor ink in upper right

$30

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd CHRIS BACHALO sketch and signature op by CaptTodd     Today at 12:38 AM

Justin has been 100 for every cover I've given him. Lydic is around 40. And yeah Akoni. I've used Balke a few times. He only charges $5 and I'll ise him for my cheapest stuff just to add some flair.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Toasty ECCC 2015 Sale LAST CALL pg.23 03/30 by Designer Toast     Today at 12:37 AM

Fast Eddie: " Fat man, you shoot a great game of pool."

Fats: So do you, Fast Eddie."

Alright, closing this thread down. If you've already paid, your books are on their way out. Everything else is ready to go.<
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Help Please Silver Surfer # 1 9.2 or FF #50 9.2? by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 12:37 AM

FF #50. Best Surfer cover ever.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by MusterMark     Today at 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685

+1
Yep, he's awesome.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TMNT #1 Club by Hulksdaddy1     Today at 12:33 AM

8.5 sold for $3002 on C-Link. Not too shabby.

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item....1355&id=1051355
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by AmazingComics413     Today at 12:31 AM

YES
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Maxximized by Oddities     Today at 12:29 AM

That's it for this week, I know there are more cover scans available online but I'm trying to get the ones that are as close to the original art as possible without logos.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by newshane     Today at 12:22 AM

Reholder:
Received by CGC - 1/5/15
Received by me - 1/14/15

Modern Slow Track submission one:
Received by CGC via CCS - 12/22/14
Verified - 12/22/14
Scheduled for grading - 2/5/15
Graded - 2/13/15
Grading
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Ducks! by Junkdrawer     Today at 12:17 AM

Here is a purchase I think I will enjoy and it was nothing more than timing. I had an ebay bucks certificate for $500 to spend this Wednesday and I had been recently looking all over ebay for some book to buy with my free money. Well I went a little
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Visual guide to Mylar sizes by Liaton-9000     Today at 12:17 AM

No worries. I will say that I do use them and am very satisfied with them. That being said, I am now thinking about upgrading to mylars similar to you.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by John91C     Today at 12:16 AM

Anyone know the results of the raffle?
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts FOR SALE STRANGE TALES # 110 CGC 3.5 CR/OW $1350.00 by Roger66     Today at 12:16 AM

STRANGE TALES # 110 CGC 3.5

STRANGE TALES # 110 (MARVEL 1963)
CGC 3.5 VERY GOOD MINUS
Creme to Off-White pages

The CGC case is minty. It was not pressed. Photos of the raw comic prior to my submission to CGC
Jump to new posts Re: Zip Comics #8, 8.5 OW/W by skypinkblu     Today at 12:15 AM

Thank you, Josh!

Enjoy it:)
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Three nice graded coins, Proof/Mint sets, and BU Cent Rolls by stldanceartist     Today at 12:14 AM

Hello again!

I've just listed three recently graded coins (two varieties) on eBay.

1897 Barber Quarter NGC MS62 **TONED**
(you may remember this from a thread here a while back)
eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/391099
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Fantastic four marvel masterworks HC 1-6 $120 Shipped by greenhoody     Today at 12:12 AM

Only vol 1 and 2 are opened. Pay Pal, shipped USPS my old Kudos
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5568179#Post5568179

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Minor keys and such by Unca Scrooge     Today at 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Gsims718Marvel Graphic Novel 4

1st New Mutants

$20

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts DD1 low grade, resto by greenhoody     Today at 12:05 AM

I just want a copy to have for myself I don't care if its a resto. $400 ish Really regret selling my 3.5 purple when I was insanely poor a few years ago...
Jump to new posts FS: Marvel Premiere #47 CGC 9.4 Lang is the new Ant-Man by grider67     Today at 12:03 AM

This rules...

No probies please.
Payment by PayPal, please.
Shipping "is included" in the price.
US SHIPPING ONLY (sorry international crowd).

MARVEL PREMIERE #47
THE ASTONISHING ANT-MAN
SCOTT LANG B
Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Three nice graded coins, Proof/Mint sets, and BU Cent Rolls
by stldanceartist
12:14 AM
Quality Numismatic Literature - Deluxe Pittman, Eliasberg, Norweb, and more!
by CBJesse
09:07 PM
TRADE: PCGS Stickered Coin 4 Exonumia
by BROADSTRUCK
08:31 PM
FS: 1926 MS66FH SLQ, DMPL Morgan, 3-Legged, and more!
by david3142
03/29/15 09:12 PM
Comics Marketplace
DC, Marvel and Images #1's and first Appearances
by Shadow Images
02:10 AM
FOR SALE STRANGE TALES # 110 CGC 3.5 CR/OW $1350.00
by Roger66
12:16 AM
Fantastic four marvel masterworks HC 1-6 $120 Shipped
by greenhoody
12:12 AM
FS: Marvel Premiere #47 CGC 9.4 Lang is the new Ant-Man
by grider67
12:03 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.