Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by cheetah     44 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mrmyst Originally Posted By: cheetahDid I ever post this once it came back from CGC?

Don't you have enough of my books already?!?!

This is one of the PCH titles I'm still col
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Wolverine art @ $140K with 22 days to go!! by Miraclemet     45 minutes 7 seconds ago

While the Wolverine 180pages is getting all the hype look at this impressive mix of OA in the rest of the auction
Ditko Spidey pageKirby Thor 164 cover (which looks so much better in the OA than in the colored page!)Waterson Calvin & Hobbes stri
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Which copper books cracked the $100 barrier...but not fueled by a movie? by ygogolak     46 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TransplantNew Teen Titans #2 was >$100 in 9.8 all the way back to 2005. #44 was >$100 in 9.8 for most of 2012 and occasionally sales were higher in years prior. Neither of these was driven over $100 because of TV or
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: East of West 1 Forbidden Planet Variant CGC 9.9 SS sign by Hickman and Dragotta by Hulk44     46 minutes 3 seconds ago

Yeah it is an Ebay Listing that anyone could buy, however, I would Give BOARDIE'S a discount, just PM if interested..

Time Payments Available
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Dark Knight! by comicdonna     46 minutes 41 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday dntfeedthemnkys! by comicdonna     47 minutes 19 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: C2E2 + April 25-27, 2014, It's Never To Early. by snowman28     47 minutes 35 seconds ago

My first ever comic con! I'm excited and well as a little anxious as I don't know what to expect!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday icculus308win! by comicdonna     48 minutes 7 seconds ago

Happy Birthday, Eric!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Pressing Questions by Mr.Diggler     48 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mschmidt
Opinions vary.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread by old_school     48 minutes 49 seconds ago

Looking for help on finding this one. Any tips that lead to it will be considered for reward.

Also, looking for this one.

And this one.

Thanks!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ive lost ALL confidence in CGC graded books - UPDATE 3-30 by CBT     51 minutes 14 seconds ago

yah, I believed you from the beginning, and i still dont believe what they told you with the so called "everyone in the building comment".

People are acting like that other thread clears the air, when what it actual is, is a confession of
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ghosted by A$APJimmylinguini     51 minutes 27 seconds ago

is nailbiters supposed to be good?
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Need help identifying a possible Batman Grendel Platinum "Silvermoon" Ashcan by RockMyAmadeus     52 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Paper Airplane Originally Posted By: shadroch The numbered edition is gold, which looks like the one he posted. The Silver one shown on MCS looks nothing like this one.
I've never seen one, but the one the OP pos
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts marvel and dc variants on ebay beginning at cover price by anstettoman     52 minutes 56 seconds ago

my latest Variant offerings on ebay, everything from robot chicken dc stuff to marvels: avengers, iron fist,x-men books etc all begin at 3.99 on ebay (all will be listed by 9:20p EST

Here are some examples:

http://www.ebay.com
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Original TOS 39 Cover by uchiha101     53 minutes 54 seconds ago

bump
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 market direction by BassGMan     54 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: delekkersteThis is so true:

Rich Buy Real Estate, Poor Want Gold

I'm all for owning some precious metals as a store of value/disaster hedge. I look at them as a vehicle to maintain purchasing power,
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - Wolverine (Vol. 2) #1 by MrGreen     54 minutes 58 seconds ago

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Has cheetah Gone MAAAAAAD?!?!?!?!?! by cheetah     57 minutes 59 seconds ago

Alright, I've (hopefully) gotten everything straight in the updated list. I guess I should have a new rule that if I sell a book twice, it generally goes to the first buyer.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Who is the real 10 between these two? by The_Black_Hand     59 minutes 41 seconds ago

Solomon?
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Grimm Fairy Tales #3 Jay Company Color Limited to 100 Keu Cha by LoneTree     Today at 08:41 PM

Hi All,

I am looking to purchase a Grimm Fairy Tales #3 Jay Company Color Limited to 100 Keu Cha book. Paying $25. Will consider multiple copies if you have them at the right price.

Not looking for the Green version limited to
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Are Comic Book Subscriptions worth it these days? by mob_medina7     Today at 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: fmazI've been a midtown customer for the past two years after my LCS just became too much of a hassle for me (in terms of getting to it... I'd find myself months behind). I've enjoyed midtown so far but I really miss the
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Would NGC grade pennies that look like this? by richg     Today at 08:36 PM

The one looks like a gold coin and the others have like a burgundy red with slight purple, I do have a few pics of the obv's but again my photography skills are amateur at best and the pics do not even come close to what the pennies look like
ht
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: So what is the board discount by krighton     Today at 08:36 PM

I've found to quickly sell items (modern) I have to adjust my prices at break even or a loss. Course silver/golden age are different, those tend to go for normal prices.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bunker ONI PRESS by jaybes     Today at 08:35 PM

Pretty deep issue. Intriguing stuff so far, feels like they are developing the characters nicely. My hope now is that they continue writing this story for the comic medium and not for tv, meaning I hope the creatures don't change anything based on t
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Gloom's Omni, HC, TPB & more sale! by stippy52     Today at 08:34 PM

Send over your address and I'll get you paid

Stippy
Page 4 of 19 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
3 ATLAS/MARVEL PRE-HEROS...2 JIMS and a TOS...
by trmoore54
FS: Scalped #1, Amazing Spider-man 361, Swamp Thing 37, Bunker 1 + More
by artistlost
Any book $15 each
by Junkdrawer
BATMAN ADVENTURES # 12 - NM GLOSSY COPY - FIRST HARLEY QUINN
by Bio-Rupp
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.