Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: fenomenol fawcett fetish featured by Straw-Man     Today at 12:12 AM

realized i had never scanned this'un in, so used it as a test for my new phone's camera. much better than old one.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by bronzejonny     Today at 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Darth Corgi#5 Tales of Horror 8

How about a Toby book? One of the first precodes I bought and I am glad I did. I have never seen a nicer copy. VERY tough book. These Toby books also published the 3 issue series,
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by AnthaiHERO     Today at 12:04 AM

FYI I contacted McFarlane to see what's going on with the Rick statue since it was suppose to ship in October. I was informed it will ship early November.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HALLOWEEN AUCTION: AFTERLIFE ARCHIE #1 #5 Pepoy LWA #36 Franc - ENDS @ MIDNIGHT! by Point Five     Today at 12:03 AM

Guess everyone was still out trick-or-treating. Ah well.

Originally Posted By: CBTI'll start it off for you.

$10
You, sir, are a big Thanks for playing!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid school policy on fighting by kav     Today at 12:00 AM

yup
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by AnthaiHERO     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Big thanks to Akoni for my first Bagley!

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: How does lamination effect grading by WoodenJefferson     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

No...simply because all laminations are different in size, shape and severity. There would be no way to differentiate degree between one graded on Monday and another one graded on Friday.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Die Crack? by moneyhoney     Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Your two cents is worth zillions to me. I get so many suggestion about which camera is the best. I have checked websites and still can decide. because I still don't know what I am getting. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks for responding and being
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Maxx Appreciation Thread by TXReplicant     Yesterday at 11:42 PM

I still need a dumb black #1.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gene Simmons declares rock n' roll is dead! by tth2     Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: Comicopolis Originally Posted By: fantastic_fourA major song or two by these bands that is tough to understand make this easier to research. The only one I'm familiar wit
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Phoenix Comic Con Fan Fest Dec. 12-14, 2014 by PredHead218     Yesterday at 11:42 PM

If you go to the Phoenix Comic Con Fan Page it should be the most recent photo that they had posted. This might be a better link https://www.facebook.com/phoenixcomicon/...?type=1&theater
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Movies to see on NETFLIX Streaming by Forbush-Man     Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Vincent price version.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts 1934 Maryland Tercentenary Half Dollar by leeg     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Since we're having a coin show in Baltimore, I thought a nice tie in would be about this half dollar. This is a fairly long chapter so, may be a few days to post and complete it here. If you have something to contribute, please do.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by Elbesaar     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Thanks, Gents !

The last two newps are from my friend,
Glenn Holsonbake.

HOLSONBAKENUMISMATICS.COM

Glenn is out of Folsom, CA - near Sacramento.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Vengeance of Bane 1 & 2 first prints raw NM by Batarag     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I have a Vengeance of Bane #1.

If you're interested, please respond.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HERITAGE November................................................ by batman_fan     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: G.A.torI'm only going to win the cap 1 and bat 1. That would be good enough for me

Which Cap 1, that is the question.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Longbox Comic Price Guide by Flaming_Telepath     Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ttfitz Originally Posted By: Flaming_Telepath
I think the key differences between this and Overstreet could be (and I say could, because it will all be about the delivery) that the data contributors are in some w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Name A Perfect Film. by kav     Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ScturoGreat movie that does have all the elements, except naked hot chick dying in her skivvies.
Yep that scene was cut unfortunately.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: All things Judge Dredd thread by Bosco685     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: PayPal ties on. by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Ditch FahrenheitI say Cap pulled his pull...and Thor knows it.

I say it's bad acting
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OT: What are you listening to as you read the forums tonight? by james1miller     Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Senormac Originally Posted By: james1millerNo.

oh.... It was called, my tribute song for Robin Williams

Wait. So it was you singing and playing it? I might have found here in a thread so
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Virgin Galactic experimental spaceship crashes. by Mr 9.8     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: MetalPSI Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: MetalPSISomeone please resurrect Carl Sagan and get the space program back to its glory Unless you found a magic way to bring the dead back from the gra
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Toast's Winter Is Coming Sale Pg. 20 updated list by Designer Toast     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Amadeus ArkhamDid someone say Toasty?

My ears must have been burning.

Invoices sent and a big thanks for the great purchases from one and all.

If we have a PM going and you're
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: It is on it way posted by amarillo by Merlin8*     Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Set arrived this evening, very nice. Love the reverse proof!

Merlin8*
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Signed MARVEL VS DC Trading Cards - JUST THE GOOD STUFF by Revat     Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr.Diggler Originally Posted By: RevatDarkseid RARE signed by Alex Horley $1
Look how freaking sweet the art is. EPIC. Check the text at the bottom of the card.

Originally
Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10/30/14 10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10/30/14 10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Some Spidey's
by gojira
GA Action Comics Mega Thread
by quadman78
10:34 PM
Thrilling Adventures in Stamps #8 Overstreet "Very Rare"
by Dr. Love
09:04 PM
Guardians of the Galaxy, Bettie Page, The Walking Dead, prints, & more on Ebay
by FAKadar
07:13 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.