Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Nailbiter from Image by Sam I am     Today at 08:24 PM

Well, that cover is the stuff of nightmares. I'm gonna need few for the collection!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Where is The Walking Dead at vs the comics? ..deleted.. by Darkowl     Today at 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Bill CHey Now

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: raw ALAN MOORE & MIKE MIGNOLA comics (Yes, Watchmen, V...not much Hellboy) by Bird     Today at 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: The_EndlessPromethea per PM

Thanks again.

Also folks, you know The_Endless is not the only one allowed to buy these comics! What's wrong, no love for Mike Mignola's comics? Or is it t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015 National Football League (NFL) Thread by SPECTRE_007     Today at 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: tth2Why does Philly keep getting rid of its best skill players while they still appear to be at their peak? First DeSean, now LeSean.

As an Eagles fan this is all a build up for:

A
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking of Ernie Gerber... by Sqeggs     Today at 08:17 PM

Finally listened to the Maybruck interviews. It's clear he really disliked Gerber, but I had trouble understanding exactly why. Something complicated about being sued and Maybruck leaving books with Steve Geppi that Gerber thought were being held f
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 138 CGC 9.0 by Jordysnordy     Today at 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Engr62Mindworm

I need Mindworm to work his magic on a boardie to 'buy this book"
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Indiana Comic Con - March 13-15, 2015! Featuring Mike Zeck! by TupennyConan     Today at 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Dale Roberts Originally Posted By: TupennyConan Originally Posted By: TupennyConanLooks like the current exhibitors list is posted:

http://indianacomiccon.com/exhibitors.html

I just c
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB AF 15 Low Grade 1.0-2.0 by RubberFlipz     Today at 08:13 PM

Anyone care to help a noob find his grail?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Better Call Saul (possible spoilers) by WebSlinger     Today at 08:11 PM

The toilet was funny for sure.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Broken run of GI Joe's 29 book set all unread price drop by cheta42     Today at 08:10 PM

$50 price drop
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Overstreet #45 Covers Revealed by Aweandlorder     Today at 08:08 PM

Why does Overstreet never have a cover which is relevant to todays current trending books?
Maybe that goes well with their out of date pricings
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by Sqeggs     Today at 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: ciorac Originally Posted By: Marty Mann Originally Posted By: ciorac

TERRIFIC!
Never saw this one before...ADVENTURE #120 was the last one I bought until
I picked up again with #137
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FSHO: 1946-S Roosevelt Dime ~ NGC MS 67 FT ~ $115 by Mr. Smith Guesser     Today at 08:05 PM

1946-S Roosevelt Dime
NGC MS 67 FT
4077927-001
Asking $115

Nice looking coin with a touch of toning on the obverse. I'm not a coin photographer and these are the best shots I could get from two different cameras (one an iPho
Jump to new posts WTB TOS #39 7.0 or higher by mdean2437     Today at 08:01 PM

Pay depends on l page quality centering etc.

I will only buy raw form someone with a good rep (ie Brock from CC, Bob Storm, DR, etc or well known boardie). I will not be shattering any GPA records with my buy.

Please PM me
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - New Mutants #98 by Loiselle313     Today at 07:57 PM

2 9.6's and a 9.2. Care to give any insight to these #'s? Reasons? I'm debating on whether or not to slab. I'd like to know what the issues are, aside from the spine issue I pointed out.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My 50 Year Junk Obsession by Duffman_Comics     Today at 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Robot Man

Both of these are terrific RM
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by Straw-Man     Today at 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Robot ManJust out of curiosity, what draws you to this title more than any of the other Timely/Atlas teeneage books? (There are so many to choose from)

bought one cuz it was cool; bought a second cuz it was coo
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by Bosco685     Today at 07:52 PM

Warmup to the movie.

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Miracleman #1 "Gold" Club by Ryan.     Today at 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: EwanUK Originally Posted By: Ryan.I have a UK variant signed by Moore on the bottom of the first page, much like the Gold editions, but without the numbering. And there is no certificate. I am trying to figure out the
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: What makes a good event for comic book collectors? by genejo     Today at 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: LoukayzaSpeaking to Mysterio's point about getting collectors to set up a a table...

I set up at my first show on Sunday because it was only $75 bucks. Was able to have about 50-60 wall books and 8 short boxes f
Jump to new posts A few silver DC Keys wanted by JOEY GUNZ     Today at 07:50 PM

CGC graded. Looking for:

Aquaman 35 in 8.0 and up

Action 252 6.0-6.5

Batman 139 7.0 and up

Detective 233 6.0 and up
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Paddy's Mixed bag of books.....Hulk.. Spidey...Tec 576 by Paddy_McShillihan     Today at 07:49 PM

WD 110 NM+ $3

WD 120 NM+ $3

WD 123 NM+ $3

WD 124 NM+ $3

WD 126 NM+ $3

WD 130 NM+ $3

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Michael Jordan is a Rookie...again. by WoodenJefferson     Today at 07:45 PM

Where's the 'like' button?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series by Magneto     Today at 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: krightonI can't stand the black cat variant, her hiney is too large...it's almost 3D lookin.

I'm ok with it... For the same reason
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DOCTOR STRANGE #169 - 183 ALL RAW, MOSTLY MID GRADE by rube11     Today at 07:43 PM

Updated list...

171 FN+ (small water? stain top edge back cover) $7
172 FN/FN+ $15
174 VG (water damage) $5
175 FN $10
176 VG/VG+ (round stain front cover goes through first 2 pgs) $6
177 VG- (water damage) $
Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSHO: 1946-S Roosevelt Dime ~ NGC MS 67 FT ~ $115
by Mr. Smith Guesser
08:05 PM
FSH: 1879 Morgan Dollar NGC MS-63 Star
by 123cents
11:36 AM
1935-S Washington Blue Rim Tone PCGS MS63 and misc graded Washingtons
by Jon K.
01:06 AM
1833 Half Dime LM 3.2 VF30
by MBA101
01:31 PM
Comics Marketplace
Leftovers Superman Flash 1st Kiss Batman
by Shadow Images
Jeffrey brown DARTH VADER AND SON original Star Wars cover art
by brettfes
Mike Perkins Cap & Bucky Sketch BIG PRICE CUT.
by Secret Son
08:14 PM
Cheap Bronze Age books. Star Wars 1. Peter Parker.Champions. Logan's run
by Joe_Fish
08:07 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.275 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.