Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see what this is worth - Adventure Into Fear #19 Auction Style! by Illustrious     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Request an NGC Registry Set - Updated 08/01/2014 by Dharma King     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

still can't enter the 2010 Niue $1 Fredric Chopin, cert. # 2779302-007 in Niue, Silver Coins, 2009-Date, Proof...it get's verified but then turns me down for registration
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Darkseid by CaptTodd     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Owner: CaptTodd
Artist: Jorge Molina
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale: Jim Valentino Guardians of the Galaxy Cover Art! by BrianR     Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Love those covers!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: STREET RACING - by DR.X by DR.X     Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have? by Jking3437     Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Bump this back up
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Preview 4 and 7 -- EBAY SHILLING ON STEROIDS by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Tommy Jasmin Originally Posted By: AlexanderM Originally Posted By: BuzzettaI am trying to see what has more potential... this thread or a Marvel cosmic franchise, since I just saw Guardians.

I think
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Star Wars late 70's-early80's Marvels 9.8 CGC by Kir Kanos     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

I realize that you are more looking for white pages books. If you are interested, I have the following books though:

Star Wars #7 CGC 9.8 Off-White / White Pages

Star Wars #8 CGC 9.8 Off-White / White Pages

Star Wars
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Something to consider.... by jackson64     Yesterday at 11:38 PM

PM's are blatantly manipulated by Wall St-- it is flat out criminal what is going on and nobody will do a thing--It is imperative that the appearance of a strong dollar and undervalued gold and silver continue or the whole house of cards comes down.<
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Adv of Superman 497 CGC SS 9.8 by bobotski     Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Thanks Rich! Including a purchase for JLA #69 s/s, my Death of Superman set is complete.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Price Variants by ShieldAgent     Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: ShieldAgentLooking for price variants...

not looking for links for ones on ebay, clink, pedigree or in a sales thread, I check those. If there is a good deal in any of those places then they go faster than I c
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Never Thought I Could Upgrade This Issue posted by Jackson by Mohawk     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Hi Jackson,
Congrats on snagging an absolutely KILLER Walker!! That is a beautiful coin, and I really love rim toning on that! And I too find myself drawn to, as you put it, the "crusty" look on silver coins. Sometimes some really killer stuf
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Cool Moderns and Cheap High Grade Dreks - Check it out by dead_clone     Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Weekend Bump - 5% off applies to all items. Take everything for $180 + Shipping
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 market direction by tth2     Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: HamletThe jobs report was decent, and confirms some of the things I've been thinking.

There is no wage pressure because people who had given up looking for a job are starting to look again. We created 209k jobs
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Done Traveling posted by lanebrad by Mohawk     Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Hi Lane,
Sounds like you had an enjoyable and successful vacation!! Congrats on your new purchases!! And I agree with you, online shopping is great ( because I largely collect non-US coins I have to do a lot of it) but there's nothing like visi
Jump to new posts Re: DC Bronze and Silver for sale by CatskillMike     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Flash 155 F- $6
Action 401 VF- $6
Brave Bold 75 VG/F $5
Forever People 2 F New Gods 2 VG 3 VF-
Lot of 3 for $10
Rip Hunter Time Master 5 Fine- $9

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Second Action 1 9.0 to hit the census by eman13     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: bluechipI have always wondered why people selling and purchasing big books don't opt for taking pictures (very carefully) of the pages prior to slabb
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My first 100% Complete Registry Set!! by Mohawk     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Walkerfan,
Thanks so much for the kind congratulations and for checking out my set. It's been quite the project, to be sure, and it makes me so happy that all of your guys have checked it out and enjoyed it. I see that I'm achieving one of my
Jump to new posts Re: Wonder Woman #98 1958 by MrGreen     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday nearmint! by Senormac     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

HBD Superman collector !!
Jump to new posts Re: Slabbage Sale - ASM #100 & #121, Batman #155, 171, 227, B&B #28 + more! by kimik     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Wolverine LS #1 CGC 9.8 $200

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Is Daredevil, Marvel's Batman? by Jaylam     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: mrmyst Originally Posted By: DavidMerryweather

Originally Posted By: JaylamI have always thought the concept behind Daredevil was original and brilliant. Of all super-heroes, he has the mo
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: BOSTON COMIC CON 2014 - Aug 8-10, 2014 by Kevin76     Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: Kevin76 Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: Kevin76 Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: universal soldier I am now officially scared to s
Jump to new posts Re: detective 880 by Jking3437     Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Still looking
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by Elbesaar     Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Continuing on with my Grandfathers V Nickel Collection -
again, a majority are pocket change finds from the 1930-1940's.

1886 - PCGS 58.
I found this coin in a small coin shop in Naples, Florida
...the owner is Ben Ki
Page 4 of 17 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
eBay: Rainbow Toners (CBH, IHC, V-NICKs, 25C's), *RARE* Sample slab, BU 22-S $1
by yonico
Today at 01:24 AM
FSH: 1929-S Buffalo Nickel PCGS MS-64 & More Graded Coins!
by 123cents
Today at 01:10 AM
25th Anniversary Silver Eagle Set For Sale
by stevek426
Yesterday at 01:48 PM
Welcome to August - everything in my store is 15% off!
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 10:17 AM
Comics Marketplace
FF #6 CGC 8.0, #45 CGC 8.5, 7.5 & 7.0, #46 CGC 9.2, #65 CGC 9.2 Twin Cities Ped
by chezmtghut
Today at 01:24 AM
Are you on board? Al Rio Kickstarter update with new art added.
by alrioart
Today at 01:06 AM
X-Factor 6 (9.6), Thor 337 (9.6), ASM 441 (9.8) Maybe More... Let's Not Go Crazy
by Buzzetta
Today at 12:59 AM
Let's see what this is worth - Adventure Into Fear #19 Auction Style!
by KirbyJack
Yesterday at 10:25 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.