Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Terry Moore / Strangers in Paradise Art by Hekla     Today at 06:04 PM

My lone Terry Moore piece

Rachel Rising

I enjoyed SIP, but never felt compelled to by a page from the series. I like Terry's style, but his main protagonists look too similar to each other (I.e Rachel, Kachoo, and Juli
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Real or fake? Green CGC stickers, and signs that a grading is fake by cousin itt     Today at 06:02 PM

Green labels just mean the book is qualified in some way, and it will say how on the label.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Fantastic Four # 18 by vaillant     Today at 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Mijael.LevyBeautiful copy but based on overstreet the best grade with a loose cover (not completly detached) is 4.5 .

I dont know if CGC grades different ...
I believe it does. With a staple detachment i
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: February 2016 Heritage Auction by Unca Ben     Today at 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: drdroom Originally Posted By: vodouSome of you guys still think this is about "the art" huh?

Building like this don't pay for themselves:

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel ruining it for everyone? by romanheart     Today at 05:49 PM

I understand there is more revenue in film/tv and everyday merchandise but a quality comic book line can still be a money maker. After all where did all these ideas come from. The yearly Marvel reboot was starting to work against Marvel and now DC go
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread... by Snikt!1988     Today at 05:48 PM

J. Scott Campbell Wolverine V4 Issue 1 Deadpool Mashup Variant Club

Blue Label: 7 copies
Yellow Label: 5 copies
Raw:2

Total: 14 copies

CGC Universal:

9.8 (W) Bill1 (page 1)
9.8 (W) Kryten (
Jump to new posts Re: X-men #34 is it really a 9.2? by vaillant     Today at 05:44 PM

I would probably accept it as a VFNM but as said it looks a bit flawed for a NM-

Well, I have a deslabbed Dr. Strange that was a 9.4 and surely looks a bit less, so it might happen… No one is purr-fect!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ebay: Doesn't look like Ernie Chan art to me by Terry Doyle     Today at 05:44 PM

Charlie Chan?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: MTV video at Marvel comics in 1992 by Terry Doyle     Today at 05:42 PM

Mullet Comics Group?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Superman 9 cover by Will_K     Today at 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: suspense39 Originally Posted By: vodouAnd this is called "buying feedback"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-PAPER-MONEY-T...9YAAOSwJb9WsINK

WTF!?!?

Hilarious

Too bad it doesn't say "
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sell or hold? by Awax     Today at 05:33 PM

I think it needed more fire pits
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the grade! Hulk #2 by DavidTheDavid     Today at 05:32 PM

Heritage calls it a 1.8.

Graders' notes read:
Whole Book Moderate Multiple Crease
Whole Book Multiple Chip Out
Whole Book Multiple Tape
Whole Book Small Multiple Tear

Grade text reads:
Cover re-attached
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uber on track to lose 2.4 Billion this year. by tomega     Today at 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: shadrochWhen you lose money on every ride ,is growth a good thing?
Lose money on every sale but make it up with volume is a tried and proven strategy for failure.

They are not losing money on every ride no
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Joel and Ethan Coen's 'Hail, Caesar!' (2/5/16) by 50 Cent #II (1st)     Today at 05:17 PM

Something you don't see often on RT, 79% on critics with an average of 7.1 out of 10, but only 49% of audience with an average of 3 out of 5. Usually the audience is a lot more forgiving and has a higher rating.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sandman #1 CGC 9.8 WP by bighaley21     Today at 05:12 PM

Take 5% off..
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 12 by Sqeggs     Today at 05:12 PM

Great Kirby cover!
Jump to new posts Re: FS Captain America Comics 5 CGC 6.5 by Roddulate     Today at 05:11 PM

Thanks man Offers are welcome.
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Charltons: KONGA #1, GORGO #1-#4 by AtlasFan     Today at 05:06 PM

More price reduction!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Weaving the Web: Building a Complete AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Run by highradart     Today at 05:05 PM

I won't ignore it and I'll encourage it by letting you know I have a couple of Spidey slabs that may fit in your collection.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Show off your first OA purchase! by alxjhnsn     Today at 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: kat123My first OA purchase back in 2002 of eBay. Flamingo Comic Strip #124

Matt Baker as a first piece of art puts you pretty high up the mountain of great comic book artists, IMO. Terrific start!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts 1983 DNAgents Art with FULL Bleed Pinup on Reverse of Rainbow by Messier3499     Today at 05:00 PM

Vintage 1983 art. Eclipse's DNAgents #5 p17

Art by Will Meugniot & Al Gordon

Very Sexy pinup on the back of the page of Rainbow -- stunning

here it is for those interested

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28192890
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Selling - Mike Miller Pencils - COMPLETE ISSUE Robert Jordan's New Spring #4 by Messier3499     Today at 04:58 PM

Last bump -- Whole issue, Cover + 20 or so pages is $850 delivered in the USA / Canada
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Captain Canuck Collecting Thread by Jimmy Linguini     Today at 04:58 PM

I had a nice conversation with Comely about how many copies are available of the Reborn #3.

I was unaware that he sold many copies directly to stores and even sent bundles to newspapers in certain cities - all numbers and sales previously
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: You laugh, you lose! by cousin itt     Today at 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Ares Originally Posted By: Waylander Originally Posted By: JazzMan Originally Posted By: Ares Originally Posted By: mediajunkie Originally Posted By: RedRaven

How in the world did his
Jump to new posts Pgm asm 8 (dust shadow) by chickenwings     Today at 04:55 PM

Dust shadow on back is only issue on book. What is the highest grade cgc will give for a comic with dust shadow? Thanks!

Page 4 of 14 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Sh’ma Coin
by gabeperez2112
02/05/16 04:50 PM
eBay: 1-Cent NR, Classic US Type coins Gold, NGC PCGS & CAC Items
by Ryan S.
02/03/16 07:43 PM
Ancient Jewish Coins
by gabeperez2112
02/03/16 08:59 AM
OOPS! Bought By Mistake... Value?
by VPhillips
02/03/16 08:13 AM
Comics Marketplace
Rileman #10 - Classic "Log" cover + a Roy Rogers comic
by archiefan
02/06/16 07:44 PM
Raw for All, Let's Have a Ball Until I Fall, We Even Have An Appearance By Klaw
by cd4ever
02/06/16 07:15 PM
Raw Spideys and More!!
by AL Comics
02/06/16 06:27 PM
Cerebus #1
by mrchocholat
02/06/16 06:23 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 2.181 seconds in which 2.172 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.