Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: First US Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas *update* DEAD! 1 now 2 Workers Infected! by The Black Hand     Today at 02:03 AM

Still, the fearmongers have been effective. 57% of Americans are worried about Ebola. Just in time for November.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: In the Mood for Love? DC romance by gojira     Today at 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: crassusMy Love 28 vg+ $9
My Love 31 fn-/fn $10
Our Love Story 1 vg/fn to fn- $22
Our Love Story 4 fn $15

Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Grading question by steveinthecity     Today at 01:52 AM

I would suggest you post this in the PGM Forum. You'll get plenty of responses. Welcome to the boards!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: wadub56 kudos thread by Top City Comics     Today at 01:40 AM

Pulled off a multi-book deal a few weeks back. Everything went smoothly!

Definitely a recommended trading partner!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: eBay Auction:2013S Limited Edition Silver Proof 25c Set PCGS PR70DCAM 1st Strike by Shadowsonic2004     Today at 01:38 AM

2013 S Limited Edition Silver Proof Quarter Set PCGS PR70DCAM First Strike:
3 Bids and at $1.29 ends on Thursday at 8:00pm eastern

1957 $1 Silver Certificate Star Note PCGS 68 PPQ: 5 bids and at $28.50 ends on Sunday at 9:20pm eastern
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB X-Men 109 CGC 9.4/9.6 by diestler     Today at 01:34 AM

still looking
Jump to new posts Re: Which is better...complete but restored versus missing a page but not restored? by loadstone     Today at 01:31 AM

I'd take the restored copy as a reader, incomplete never appeals to me.
Jump to new posts Re: Can a 9.8 be pressed into a 9.9? by loadstone     Today at 01:27 AM

I'd like to know if anyone has ever resubmitted a perfect looking comic numerous times until it did come back as a 9.9 or 10 -aside from the adventurers example which sounds like you just resubbed it once.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 361 High Grade by HusTrucK     Today at 01:22 AM

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8115614#Post8115614
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book spinner racks - who's got one? by Big Daddy     Today at 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Stumptown Originally Posted By: Big Daddy

I got this one from Border books

Does it spin? Or, is the third side flat to go against the wall?

It spins. I just took the racks off of on
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bone Appreciation Thread by docgo     Today at 01:19 AM

Those look great. Nicely done...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: American Horror Story : Freak Show by Grails     Today at 01:13 AM

I've just watched the first two episodes of Freak Show and loved them. I've never watched any of the other seasons of American Horror though.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 9.6/9.8's back from CGC: X-men 129 WD 1 Hulk 271 ASM 300 TT 44 Wolv #1 FM by Spiderman-on-Tilt     Today at 01:11 AM

Thank you HusTrucK

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anime recommendations? by Mr 9.8     Today at 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: slym2none

-slym 2 eps down. Like what I'm seeing.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Financing/Loans against existing coin collection by michael     Today at 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: gauchThank you folks for your valuable inputs!

Hmmmm....what to do.

simple correct answer---------- DONT DO IT; A FOOLS GAME
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: tHE HUMANS- Keenan Marshall Keller and Tom Neely by Jimmy Linguini     Today at 12:58 AM

No. Its not a PM or anything.

You can see the facebook posts about CGC on the creators facebook. Tells a better story.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Jefferson War Nickels, Walkers, Franklin Prfs, Ike Prfs, Type Coins by Mainer020648     Today at 12:56 AM

Bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Your CGC Boards Origin Story by Mac Man     Today at 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: maloney414I was doing research before buying an Amazing Fantasy 15.

I lurked for a long time.

My 1st post was about a laminated AF 15 on eBay. Yes, someone laminated each page of an AF15, then p
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Uncanny X-men 266 by theTrust     Today at 12:49 AM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Supergirl, Wolverine, ASM, and other good stuff. by comicartfan     Today at 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Fan Boy Originally Posted By: comicartfanSupergirl 1 variant (spoiler alert : there's a possible TV show coming..) 9.4 $15

And Superman #423 (if still up for sale).

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Buried in a coin?? by AnkurJ     Today at 12:46 AM

To me it means you will either have to wait a very long time to make a profit of you decide to sell. Or find another collector who is crazy about it as you were. From what I've seen, sadly many major popular dealers have no problem burying their cust
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post your most recent world acquisition thread !! by wdrob     Today at 12:41 AM

1937 King George V and Queen mary Silver Jubilee medal.

Although I am getting better with Brandons Photo Pointers, this example really looks much better in hand. Beautiful piece.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by The Authority     Today at 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: manetteska Originally Posted By: The Authorityhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Captain-America-6-FN-VF-Variant-1st-Winter-Soldier-Ed-Brubaker-Marvel-Comics-/271565225131?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f3a8c7cab

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Why Marvel wants the X-men to fail. by loadstone     Today at 12:38 AM

I could see where Marvel may be trying to gain some bargaining power in renegotiating the deal they made for a higher percentage. Imagine if marvel and Sony and fox were to team up and collaborate instead. A bigger bounty could be shared by all 3 if
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread by BassGMan     Today at 12:38 AM

Considering that they came from Terminus, I am sure that by now they must be fairly well aware that everyone turns upon their deaths, and at what point after death does the meat become tainted? At least on the show, the bodies were bled out, but we d
Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
07:25 PM
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
05:32 PM
1888 Liberty Seated Dime NGC MS 65 CAC
by Mark T
05:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
SA Marvel FS: FF 45, early appearances, low grade lots, BA lots, freebies, etc.
by makeminemego
02:04 AM
TPB's and squarebounds anything large size. About 5 boxes worth
by comicnut
12:41 AM
ASM 361 High Grade
by theTrust
12:36 AM
Avengers #93, Top Cat #1, Magilla Gorilla #1 and more
by alrioart
11:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.013 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.