Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ONLY ONE GRADED by peterpark     Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Does it count if I have a bronze age book with one graded that is desirable, but the graded copy is not mine?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I'm bored. Post something weird or stupid or weirdly stupid. by slym2none     Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Calvin & Hobbes could have a field day there!

-slym
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM My Strange Mysteries 1 by gradejunky     Yesterday at 10:23 PM

6.5 all day
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts FS: ALL-SELECT COMICS #4, 1944. WWII Cap motorcycle cover by Schomburg! by Point Five     Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Secure USPS Priority ship/insure is extra at cost. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM. Returns no problem if not pleased. Paypal preferred, but if you want to pay some other way we'll work it out. Thanks for looking!

All-
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Master of Kung-Fu (1974 Series) 71-101 by crimson dynamo     Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Hello Folks

Looking to buy Master of Kung-Fu issues 71-101 in -NM to NM.

I am offering $6 dollars for a NM copy and $4 dollars for -NM.

Please send scans of what you have if you are interested in selling.
Jump to new posts Re: Son of Shiznit: Those Crazy Promotionals! by Flex Mentallo     Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: MrBedrock56 listed...345 or so to go!

Watch for a record?
Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN & AMAZING SPIDER-MAN & CAPTAIN AMERICA Raw by DarthBane     Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: wchungIll Take:
AMS #199
Cap: 188, 195, 200, 211, 218, 226, 257, 258, 259.

Thanks

Thank you.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: HOWARD ROGOFSKY Comics & Collectibles SALE EVENT! Sat. Dec. 10, 2016, NYC by Sqeggs     Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: BCarter27I got there at 4pm and everyone had left. I ran into some of Anthony Snyder's staff and they mentioned most of the stuff sold out pretty early. Apparently, it was a lot of mags, Playboys, TV Guides, etc.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Question... coverless Marvel Mystery 2 CGC NG vs. X-Men #1 CGC 2.0 by Cosmic Boy     Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: AmeriJust for perspective sake. This Marvel 2 coverless went for $717 a few months ago

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-193...cription-071515

A 2.0 Xmen 1 is worth about triple that price.
<
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's NOV. Pre-sale s/s thread - Avengers, Violent Love, Isherwood, Alan Grant, by MoonKT     Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Rich_HennThis variant is MY personal favorite

Death of X #3 s/s Bob McLeod ***(and hopefully one other)*** $125-

Price point and availability found on this one---it's a 1/25 variant, and I have fo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music by namisgr     Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Jump to new posts Re: WTT OR WTB - Amazing Fantasy 15 and Detective Comics 33 by Flashattack     Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Thank you sir. Would dream to have you sig line!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: How do they think this stuff up? by slym2none     Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Thanks, man! The link with a bunch of the templates is on the other page, if you're interested.

-slym
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guy bought a PLOD Iron Man 55... by bomber-bob     Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: jcjames Originally Posted By: iggyLooks like a substantial piece off LRFC, surprising it was ever a 5.0.
But that's a good idea- if the color touch is in an area where it can be signed over... Spin the wheel!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Spawn 1 CGC SS 9.8 (McFarlane) and X-Factor #6 (Raw) by Remy     Yesterday at 09:39 PM

I'm not a professional grader. Please view the pictures for the condition.

$18 plus shipping.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: ISO X-Factor #52 pages by Meeley Man     Yesterday at 09:36 PM

But nothing from issue #52.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Your Flagship book? by BOOT     Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Grantley Goddard
What do you consider is your flagship book?
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1911 Denver Quarter Eagle Grade? by BillJones     Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Unfortunately I can't provide a grade estimate because the photos are too out of focus. From what I can see, I think that the coin is genuine. There appears to be a ridge or wire rim from 12 o'clock to 3 on the obverse and scalp marks on the top of t
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: What makes an A–Level PREACHER page? by mister_not_so_nice     Yesterday at 09:30 PM

here's an interesting view of some PREACHER pages

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Hey, comic-based WC guys... a little GPA help? by ChrisInBaltimore     Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanet Originally Posted By: ChrisInBaltimoreBe careful doing this. A "friend" on the board told me a few GPA numbers and called me on it in public like it made me the worst person ever. He'd done it for years b
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: AS #8 + Flash #1 + Fantastic Comics #3 + More Fun #52 + More Fun #55, etc. by dem1138     Yesterday at 09:04 PM

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Help displaying a photo? by AndyBoBo     Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Click your pic, then click share, then save and post the img or img thumbnail link.

Or cut and paste these...

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Mr.Illmannered     Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Thanks!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The best movie this year? by NewEnglandGothic     Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: paperheart Originally Posted By: Hawkman Originally Posted By: FastballspecialHell or High Water so far. Not a complicated film just very well done.
I laughed quite a bit in there with Jeff Bridges insultin
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: What If #1 in NM/MT and Superman vs Spiderman Treasury. by Ron C.     Yesterday at 08:39 PM

I have CGC WP copies of What If #! 9.4, 9.2 and 8.5. for sale. 9.6 and 9.4 copies are also for sale on MCS.
Page 4 of 11 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Modern Commemorative Silver Dollar - 1989-D Congress MS70
by Six Mile Rick
12/09/16 08:28 PM
Featuring some of my favorite items this week!
by coinman1794
12/08/16 10:51 PM
Wanted 1926S Merc MS
by LINCOLNMAN
12/07/16 09:45 PM
Anybody Looking for NGC Trade Dollars (Business and Proofs)
by planman2014
12/07/16 09:22 PM
Comics Marketplace
Adventure Comics 247 CGC 1.8 Closed
by Spidersense
01:28 AM
Batman 300 to 713 Near Complete Run For sale on Ebay Accepting Offers
by silentassassin
11:50 PM
FS: ALL-SELECT COMICS #4, 1944. WWII Cap motorcycle cover by Schomburg!
by Point Five
10:14 PM
X-Factor #6 (Raw) ONLY $18!
by Remy
09:29 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.