Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Superman 1 restored 1.0-1.8 or Batman 1 restored 1.0-1.8 by Red84     Today at 07:25 PM

Paying GPA
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Ends Sunday 12/19 Very Large Fantastic Four auctions by Melestav     Today at 07:23 PM

Hey all,

Bunch of Fantastic Four ending this Sunday, along with some other Iron Man, Avengers, Tales of Suspense and Daredevil.

Check it out at http://stores.ebay.com/Turn-the-Page-Comics
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: One Number A Week!!! by BB-Gun     Today at 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugaldont have a bats 50 so a tec 50 will have to do.

I like the Batman 50 cover...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music 2014 by Comicopolis     Today at 07:16 PM

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: What Would Halloween Be Without Some Mystery? by comicalgems     Today at 07:15 PM

Am I mistaken or did this thread get nearly 1,000 views today?
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1942 Walker by Raisethis2     Today at 07:14 PM

Ms Liberty's left breast and the upper feathers on the eagle appear to have some rub. As stated this coin exhibits zero luster because of it's cloudy, flat appearance.

If you give it an acetone bath followed by a warm water rinse what we
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by Bronzed Jbone     Today at 07:13 PM

Just call me ENRON

But seriously, thanks for the input, I appreciate it. I'm a little risk averse, but when the hair stands up on the back of my neck...
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! by Matthew42383     Today at 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: RedFury Originally Posted By: mrmystDid anyone else follow that 'New York Stories' ebay auction?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-STORIES...cvip=true&rt=nc

A rare one, indeed.
I was watchi
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Social reform movements and numismatics by DaveG     Today at 07:05 PM

I don't know if social reform movements had any effect on coinage and currency, but one reason the US had such diversity in our 19th century currency was that we had so many types of currency (United States Notes, National Bank Notes, Gold Certificat
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by Comicopolis     Today at 07:01 PM

Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by darkstar     Today at 07:00 PM

time is a flat circle
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Baker Romance by comicnoir     Today at 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: BB-Gun Originally Posted By: BB-Gun Originally Posted By: comicnoirJust saw the CC result on the Seven Seas 4. It beat out the PL 23 in the same grade by over a grand. Would not
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official 2014 What Did You Get In The Forums Holiday Gift Exchange? by stanley1883     Today at 06:57 PM

Chip, you sir are an outstanding member of this community. Take a bow sir!!!

sorry bout that djpinkpanther67, wish you the best of luck! Happy Holidays
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: not sure if this is an error by moneyhoney     Today at 06:52 PM

JCP, how 'bout that? I learned a little bit since I started posting...thanks guys
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: JShot - SUPER DUPER KUDOS THREAD !!!!!!!! by DomUga     Today at 06:52 PM

Bought a high valued book from me and the transaction went smoothly. Paid straight and very good communication.

Thanks Jeff!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Buzzy 70 by VintageComics     Today at 06:51 PM

I found this from 2009

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...rue#Post3416617

Originally Posted By: Ian_Levine Originally Posted By: mrwoogiemanHi Ian,

Are you still keeping the collection current?
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Harley Quinn: Futures End 1 Convention Edition by Junkdrawer     Today at 06:49 PM

Thanks Gemma for your undivided attention to this matter. I can now go back to my regularly scheduled program.
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Epic Illustrated fan club by Comicopolis     Today at 06:49 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Appreciation Thread by mikerb2223     Today at 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: InvincifansNot everyone has a CAF page.

But I got a package today from Utah..... Well my wife did..... So I can't open it for a week.

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jordysnordy's Kudos Thread by joeypost     Today at 06:47 PM

I just sold Jeff a Godzilla #15 and 23 signed and he was a pleasure to deal with.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by No+4Me     Today at 06:45 PM

Great stuff, Mike. that 03-s is simply stunning.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Whizzed? by No+4Me     Today at 06:43 PM

not too long ago I bought a raw seated dollar on ebay. The rims showed signs of having been "treated" to a light whizzing to remove some dark crust, I think. The fine abrasions are so precisely placed it is hard to imagine them being done with a h
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Brave & Bold 60 - VG+/- and VF/VF+ by woregul     Today at 06:40 PM

Looking for a VG+/- raw copy or a VF/VF+ raw or slabbed - slabbed preferred. Looking to spend $50-$100 on the VG+/- copy depending on condition and $300/400 or so on the VF for raw/slabbed. Thanks.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Detective #474 color variants? by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Broke as a JokeSomebody try putting a hulk 181 in the sun and see if we can get a total yellow variant.

Ok. Send me one, and I'll do it, and take pics every day.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-15 Official MLB Hot Stove Season Thread by Diamonddave     Today at 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: mrwoogiemanBuccos made a minor move as well, signing Cory Hart formerly of the Brewers to a one year incentive laden deal to serve as platoon/back up at first base.

This guy gonna hit or what?

It'
Page 4 of 14 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: Several Morgans and 1835 Half Dime - Free Shipping
by A.Phillips
12/18/14 06:51 PM
FS: Canada 1936 $ NGC MS64 @ Christmas Gift price. SOLD
by agentjim007
12/18/14 05:39 PM
Any Macau / Japan paper money for sale?
by Beebeepan
12/18/14 03:27 AM
Looking to buy and sell confederate notes
by aps
12/17/14 10:12 PM
Comics Marketplace
Movie Poster Originasl Art Holiday Sale!
by artdealer
12/19/14 08:07 PM
Ends Sunday 12/19 Very Large Fantastic Four auctions
by Melestav
12/19/14 07:23 PM
FS: Lootcrate Exclusives Pop Joker-Batman Batman/Batman 36
by sketchman
12/19/14 05:20 PM
Flash Annual #2 FIVE COPIES! OMFG!!
by Revat
12/19/14 05:18 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.