Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB - Wolverine Weapon X #1 and #2 (Regular Covers) CGC 9.8 by frostking70     Today at 12:10 AM

Boardies,

I am looking to fill in my gaps and am looking for:

Wolverine Weapon X #1 CGC 9.8 (Regular Cover)

Wolverine Weapon X #2 CGC 9.8 (Regular Cover)

Willing to pay based on GPA or recent sales.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Alan Moore Art Day Part 2!! V For Vendetta!! by Mike Wazowski     Today at 12:09 AM

on the acquisition!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: California Comic Convention (CalComicCon) 2015 by nearmint     Today at 12:08 AM

Looking forward to it.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Predator Fire and Stone by Mike Wazowski     Today at 12:06 AM

I'm loving the series so far!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving by Mike Wazowski     Today at 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: TnerbOr Book Twenty Seven-Day Twenty Seven<br /><br />What's more important today, the book or the day. Happy thanksgiving to everyone. May your time with the family you choose to be part of enjoy your comp
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: *Signature Series Rules Adjustment for 2014* by Mike Wazowski     Today at 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: JollyComics Originally Posted By: mschmidt

1) I have a SS book with 5 signatures, crack it and add another 5 signatures:
I'll be charged $25 for the new signatures (because in total I'll have more than
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: New Collection Choices by michael     Today at 12:03 AM

camp gate small bronze coinage of CONSTANTINE
extremely beautiful
and of great historical importance
huge value opportunity priced
with a fundamental reason to rise in demand
price points for every collector in the 30-45
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: SS Trading Post! by juniorMC     Today at 12:02 AM

Hello,

I'm a new jack to posting on the forum, so bare with me.
For now I have 1 book I'm looking to trade. I'm having problems posting the pic so here's the ebay item #271681122208

NOBLE CAUSES FAMILY SECRETS 3b CGC SS
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Question about the Acclaim Maximum Carnage #1 book... by Bronty     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Or Mario Paint or super Bomberman or Lethal Enforcers.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: dave wnuck's mid-november new coin listing and newsletter by michael     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

for dave wnuck
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Top Ten classic rock songs of all time by oakman29     Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: shadrochI'm amazed how many people point to the guitar solo in Layla as Claptons finest work, when its Duane play
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou by Hibou     Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I try to get back onto a stable footing here, I thought I'd go back and revisit an old friend...

Amazing Spider-Man #6.

I originally discussed this book a
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I wanna get married silver age by uchiha101     Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: jaybes Originally Posted By: uchiha101 Originally Posted By: jaybesHey I'm soon to be on the lookout for a FF52 cover of anyone's got one.

cool I know of a coverless FF 52 if you need the link to it
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cops Shoot Kittens. by DeadPoolJr.     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ™ Originally Posted By: DeadPoolJr. Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ™Officer Bron Cruz, who was described as non-white, shot Taylor once in the chest and once in the stomach after he refused t
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DETECTIVE COMICS #38 CGC 1.0 BRITTLE PAGES $6750 DELIVERED by Mac Man     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Would love to own a copy of this book...
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Phoenix Comic Con Fan Fest Dec. 12-14, 2014 by Hekla     Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Nice set of additions including Mike Mayhew, Whilce Portacio, and Neal Adams!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 'Ya wanted turkeys? I got ya turkeys right here' sale by Mr 9.8     Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Nick, is a great guy to deal with. If you're a new and are unsure whom to buy from, Bosco is your man.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Most Recent Acquisition by Elbesaar     Yesterday at 11:32 PM

I bought this from a friend who was selling off his Buffalos...
the date is all that interested me... its my Mom's birth year !

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: black friday deals? by Chip Cataldo     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Thank you!

Peace,

Chip
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: CHECK THIS OUT guys! posted by steve_celtics123456 by Substitute Duke     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Return it, same thing happened to me with the same people.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Some are HOT some will be HOT - Various Ages by dead_clone     Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Chip Cataldo Originally Posted By: dead_cloneMs. Marvel 16 - 1st Raven Darkholme (Mystique) - Some ink transfer F - $18
Avengers 79 - Cover detached at bottom staple - High Grade Otherwise $8
Civil War 1 - 1
Strike Records and Name Changes
Jump to new posts Re: Because by Ariamus     Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Remember when political discussions weren't allowed on these boards? Yeah, me neith...

...wait! WHAT?!?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Auctions and CAC coins by AnkurJ     Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: gpnycWhat is generally the time frame for them getting back to you with a bid? I have been waiting since yesterday morning for them to give me a price on a 5-figure coin.

Thanks all. This has been a very infor
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: JShot - SUPER DUPER KUDOS THREAD !!!!!!!! by ComicBookQuest     Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Picked up a few books from JShot and i'm extremely happy with the over all transaction. Definitely will do business again A+
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Awesome Honda commercials by tomega     Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Page 4 of 12 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
by agentjim007
01:51 PM
Two Large Size Notes CHEAP
by BRIAN339
11/26/14 10:46 PM
SOLD
by PrezErrors
11/25/14 03:40 PM
Rainbow Toned Franklin and Nuclear Toned Lincoln for sale
by PCcoins
11/25/14 09:23 AM
Comics Marketplace
**The New Avengers: Secrets & Lies**
by Primetime
03:30 AM
Some are HOT some will be HOT - Various Ages
by dead_clone
11:12 PM
Ebay Listing: DR. WHO Sketch Cover, original art
by ScottPVaughn
06:42 PM
THANKFUL FOR COMICS BLACK FRIDAY PRICE DROP!! TTA 27 & AVENGERS 4 + BATS & GGA
by TeeDub
04:41 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.