Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SKETCH & SS SALES by MattC     Today at 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: MykrofonMichael Dooney Phoenix CGC 9.8 $180

@10% off
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My First New Holder posted by richard8158 by mattn792     Today at 12:28 AM

I haven't noticed any structural issues with any of the books in my new holders, but like you I found that "diesel fuel" (personally I thought it looked more like dish soap) effect along the edges to be pretty off-putting. I couldn't bring myself to
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by AnthaiHERO     Today at 12:24 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The WC has become a much nicer place by Lucky Baru     Today at 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanet Originally Posted By: Lucky BaruThank goodness.

Reading some of the *spoon* being written in another area of the board makes the WC seem like a great place to retreat within.

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Crime Suspenstories #19 CGC 5.0-6.0 by Ghastly542454     Today at 12:08 AM

Looking to buy a Crime Suspenstories #19 in CGC 5.0-6.0. I might consider a non-CGC book also. Let me what you have. PM preferred. Thanks
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a pre code horror poll? by adamstrange     Today at 12:07 AM

You revealed these one at a time in one of the epic PCH threads on the Boards

Originally Posted By: Darth CorgiHere's my terrible top 25:

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Star Wars #2: Action Figure Variant (Han Solo) by Mike22     Yesterday at 11:49 PM

STAR WARS #2: Action Figure Variant (Han Solo) CGC 9.2 - $75.00

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 48 Hours Friday Nite 9.8 Drek - ASM 300, NYX 3, Blah, Blah. by rip67vdub     Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Lethal_CollectorNYX #3 CGC 9.8 WHITE Pages. $900.

Jerome

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Huge DC/Marvel Silver/Bronze Age Sale From A to Z: Over 500 books to list by Real Frantic One     Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Fan Boy Originally Posted By: Real Frantic OneThat's all for tonight. A lot more FFs coming up tomorrow.

Waiting for what come after FF...

I'll get there eventually... If you
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Dell'Otto! by Candletric     Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Thanks Polirer ! That's music to my ears.....
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: insects and rodents eating our comics.....RAT CHEW THREAD !! by Gotham Kid     Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: rsouxlja7 Originally Posted By: Primetime

I just died inside a bit

You and me both.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: "Fish Men" Covers Post Here! by Straw-Man     Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: MyComicShop web site down by jools&jim     Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Best of luck with getting this resolved as soon as possible!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Jumbo Comics #14 CGC 9.6 Mile High Pedigree White Pages by Gotham Kid     Yesterday at 11:32 PM

I thought those kind of excuses only happened on ebay.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: DC Super Hero Girls by Bosco685     Yesterday at 11:31 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by tth2     Yesterday at 11:26 PM

King Felix is King no more.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2015-16 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by tth2     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanet

honestly 4 years ago Real got lucky. They should have lost. As much as I dislike Simeone he had the perfect game plan and his players executed it perfectly until that 93rd minute Ramos miracle.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age marketplace links by VintageComics     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Gang, I have Golden Age Action Comics from the #20's to the 70's for sale in this thread.

All books are raw, tightly graded and have exceptional eye appeal for the grade.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ansel Adams : MMA by Senormac     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

"IT WORKED !! IT WORKED !!
"MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Books you just cant find in the Wild by awakeintheashes     Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: aggr1103 Originally Posted By: awakeintheashesThis book. I almost forgot about it because I've pretty much given up looking for it.

JC Penny giveaway?
Nope. Maybe printed for an unproduce
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Back to the Future Cast Signed CGC SS 9.8 & 9.9 by jonjesper     Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Just for fun
One is on eBay no reserve
Good luck
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Junkdrawer Feedback Thread by TimelyFinds     Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Great Buyer- everything went perfect!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 4001 AD shot glass by doodlebird     Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: doodlebird Originally Posted By: ying22884001 AD shot glass
Retailer promotional item

$25

Do you have another one you'd part with for a friend of mine ?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by jaybes     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: GemmaLooking for Bell's Hop Solution....please. only one if difficult. Will trade.

Genma I just drank my last one about 15 mins ago. I need to check the boards more often. Let me look around town this weeken
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Rainettu KUDOS by TimelyFinds     Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Rainettu was buyer for FF1 and everything went smooth and easy to deal with- def KUDDOS
Page 4 of 12 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
New @ kittlecoins.com - Many So-Called Dollars; Tokens; Type Coins & World Coins
by illini420
03:42 PM
21 Auctions 1-Cent Start! Rainbow Toned Seated Half Morgan Peace MS-70 Gold Etc.
by Ryan S.
05/26/16 09:44 PM
WTB: 1/10 Oz Palladium Rounds Nearer to CME Spot
by Mr. Smith Guesser
05/25/16 09:15 AM
https://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=2nsq9xtV
VkA Coin & Currency Auction

by sonny henry
05/24/16 06:38 PM
Comics Marketplace
WTB kyle baker's "howard the duck" movie adaptation page
by msr
02:29 AM
FICTION HOUSE SALE PART II (and other stuff too!! ....)
by Soft-Serve
12:36 AM
Star Wars #2: Action Figure Variant (Han Solo)
by Mike22
11:47 PM
Raw GA Action Comics - various issues from #21 - #76 in mid grades
by VintageComics
10:40 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.