Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Second chance eBay auctions! by Meeley Man     Today at 06:02 AM

Just hours are left in our Halloween themed comic art auctions. Don't delay a second longer. Get your bid in now, or no "treat" for you. And that's no "trick."

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=whatwhatwhat06&_sop=1
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock by 21Pittsburgh58     Today at 05:59 AM

Samurai Comics in AZ!!! WOO HOO - those guys are awesome!!! They are getting a visit tomorrow
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I am confused! Why do people crack open their CGC graded comics? by gsy971     Today at 05:52 AM

i am so glad there are others on this forum who crack their slabs. i thought i may be in the minority. i only own two slabs (iron man 55) and a SS 1st Sheild. i immediately cracked the IM55 and stored in a mylar along with a acrylic top loader. i th
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: My First "fake" CGC slabbed book by KDUK     Today at 05:40 AM

Originally Posted By: ucleben Originally Posted By: KDUKJust out of interest what does the barcode say the book is?

Has the scammer gone to the exert of finding a 9.2 Cap 100 and duplicated the number?

From the origi
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Silver, Bronze and a sprinkle of Gold up to 50% of Guide sale by bonzai     Today at 05:39 AM

Originally Posted By: kimikBatman #241 FN+ $15 (OSPG $28)

Neal Adams goodness.

Copy #2

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by Dr. Love     Today at 05:13 AM

From ghouls to gals

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTT/WTB - TMNT 1 First Print 9.8 by sweating_bullets     Today at 05:02 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Potpourri Thread by slym2none     Today at 04:53 AM

-slym
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Mignola Hellboy Artist's Edition Remarqued Version now available by Scott Dunbier     Today at 04:43 AM

53-ML-358737-ML-

Moved to OA marketplace
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Mignola Hellboy Artist's Edition Remarqued Version now available by chromium     Today at 04:43 AM

Hi Scott,

Any news on the Watchmen AW comp copies you promised the OA contributors to the book ?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Western comics. by Dr. Love     Today at 04:42 AM

NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: THE EAGLE HAS TAKEN FLIGHT posted by mapoka by newprepper     Today at 04:40 AM

great upgrade!!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: To Return, or Not to Return...That is the Question. by jimjum12     Today at 04:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony S Originally Posted By: jimjum12If all 7.0's looked that nice, I'd collect nothing but. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

Ummm. I was going to say keep it. But I think I'll just +1
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: BAF countdown to 22 years of Marvel Comics!!!ol by goldust40     Today at 04:14 AM

Originally Posted By: *Bronze age fan* Originally Posted By: jimjum12I see Navy Combat 19 on eBay from time to time.....you should get one...it's the cover where all the Sailors are members of the Atlas Bullpen...GOD BLESS...

-j
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by bighaley21     Today at 03:37 AM

That's a no brainer. I'm in for $5.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Abandoned Comic Book Store by ucleben     Today at 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By: 01TheDudefriendly amendment to the Drek name--- how about a slight marvel comic twist to it

call it "Not Brand Drek...."

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Ms Marvel 18 by everydayastory     Today at 03:21 AM

8.0 from me
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by jimjum12     Today at 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By: adamstrangeBurgos did a nice job on AiWW 16

I forgot about that one....GOD BLESS...

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman #123 - Girl of Steel by jimjum12     Today at 02:45 AM

Superman 123 is a rare job by *spoon* Sprang on Superman..... very tough book. Brock just landed a real sweet VF from Bunky Brothers..... right place, right time.... GOD BLESS...

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: FDQers? by goldust40     Today at 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: PEPAny new FDQs in the last few months?

I really have been neglectful on the FDQ front. Far too nice lately.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Jaydogrules     Today at 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Hekla Originally Posted By: The AuthorityWhat would guys say are the hottest moderns out right now. My Top 10 would consist of

Edge of Spider-verse 2
Wytches NYCC #1
Enormous, almost all of the c
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Where are my books by Dr. Love     Today at 02:31 AM

Good luck Joey. Waiting for the biopsy needle results can be tough - but its a step up from having to go in and cut out nodes.

And thanks for living this out loud. It lends strength and shines light to those who walk through these things
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Quit smoking... again... it never gets easier. by Bonds25     Today at 02:15 AM

Congrats - very impressive!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: What if I Quit? by Ronnylama     Today at 02:11 AM

i have not stopped for 36 years....Anyone who TRULY loves comics will always read the NOW....I am certain of this......Love it and Live it........
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSH; Dan Carr 1975 Kennedys less than issue price; ebay 340 fixed price by cucamongacoin     Today at 02:10 AM

ttt
Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
10/24/14 08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
10/24/14 07:40 PM
GreatCollections - CAC Highlights - Specialized Nickel Collection and More
by ianrussell
10/24/14 04:36 PM
ON HOLD- Nice scarce denarius of the Roman emperor Otho, 69 AD, NGC Fine
by lordmarcovan
10/24/14 06:03 AM
Comics Marketplace
High grade silver, raw ASM and slabbed X-Men
by asteroid-comix
10/25/14 08:28 AM
Weekend Bonanza!!!
by Gunnz
10/25/14 07:50 AM
XFactor 6 24 New Mutants 100 more
by ft88
10/25/14 07:37 AM
2 copies of TOS 39 plus some other nice Silver Age
by gadzukes
10/25/14 01:14 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.