Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB ASM v1 25, 40, 46, 50, 60, 63, 69, 87, 101, 103, 104, 113, 128 by Dutch74     Today at 01:41 PM

Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread!u by kagenish     Today at 01:37 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Marvel Titles in October by krighton     Today at 01:36 PM

that's like planning to release the Epilogue of a novel without releasing the final few chapters....doubt it was planned.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action Figure Cover Thread! by Lonzilla     Today at 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Kir KanosIf only I had seen GG live. I imagine it's possible that I would not be here today though.
I saw the Murder Junkies shortly after GG died, Jeff Clayton from Antiseen was singing for them. EPIC show!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men Annual #14 - Proof of Gambit's 1st published appearance within by Securitybob     Today at 01:32 PM

All I gotta say is

We just need to take a poll on this argument.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OT: What are you listening to as you read the forums tonight? by james1miller     Today at 01:30 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: First Appearances - when do they make the label? by stanley1883     Today at 01:28 PM

I had to talk to CGC to get them to include Carol Danvers first appearance for MSH 13.

thats my contribution. sometime you just gotta ask and present your evidence
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men 101 CGC SS 9.6 signed Lee & Claremont. White pages by Andwhat     Today at 01:26 PM

bump
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NEW CGC SLABS COPPER/MODERN KEYS by jsilverjanet     Today at 01:26 PM

Thread closes at 8pm CT
Jump to new posts Re: Unanswered Movie Questions by stanley1883     Today at 01:24 PM

Ok i got one. Back to the Future III, when Marty goes back to the old West. If there was a camera on the DeLorean doc buried in the mine for marty to find, what would happen to it? I mean, Marty showed up a couple days after doc buried it. Why not ta
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL by ciorac     Today at 01:22 PM

Picked up this Flash Gordon page while at the Chicago Comic Con. The seller did not have information as to what comic it came from, nor who the artist is/was. It is twice up, so I assume it is from the silver age era, and my guess is it is from the 1
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have problems with shipping comics in Medium Flat Rate Boxes by ecfanman     Today at 01:21 PM

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

I found some boxes on the BagsUnlimited site that look like they should help. They are supposed to hold up to 28 comics each and based on the dimensions, two of them should fit in the medium flat
Jump to new posts Re: New CGC books for sale. by Dark Knight     Today at 01:18 PM

Wow what a book!
Jump to new posts Re: Which movies do you wish didn't have a sequel/prequel? by Ken Aldred     Today at 01:17 PM

- Ghostbusters
- Donnie Darko
- Robocop
- Blues Brothers
Jump to new posts Re: 15k Liquidation sale by Xela     Today at 01:15 PM

I'm just like...

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Star Wars #1 35 Cent With Sigatures? by Mayor006     Today at 01:13 PM

Have to agree. It probably wouldn't do much for it, but there might be that one person out there that would pay some major bank for it. You just have to hope there are two people.

On the other end of the spectrum, think it would be worth
Jump to new posts Re: GA, SA, BA mix and more! by agro23     Today at 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Jazzno Originally Posted By: JazznoCap 117
pending scan

I confirm my
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Death of Wolverine 1 McGuiness variant CGC 9.8 SS by Rich_Henn     Today at 01:12 PM

Is this the droid you're looking for?

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman: The Man of Steel #17 & 18 (Doomsday) by Revat     Today at 01:11 PM

I don't have any CGC 9.8 MOS 18

but I've got this....

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Mel Brooks by Mayor006     Today at 01:11 PM

I'm really hoping at least two
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: eBay: HUGE LOT OF ROYAL MINT COINS! RARE! NO RESERVE. Willing to buy it now by cp_coins     Today at 01:09 PM

TTT

Yeah there are a few lurkers out there watching it.

Shipping will be covered by me. I need to update my lingo.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Alias 1 CGC 9.6, ASM 300 CGC 9.2 & a bunch more for sale. by 1Cool     Today at 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: ebixter Originally Posted By: 1CoolAmazing Spiderman 300 - CGC 9.2 - $260

And the Silver Surfer 34 too. I bought the Luke Cage in your other thread, and thanks for the welcome!
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Collector Order Tracking Page by VKurtB     Today at 01:02 PM

Nope, all is fine for me.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015 by FiveGhosts     Today at 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: WhiteLantHawkeyeThis will be my first Baltimore show (which is sad cause I grew up an hour away but thankfully now am only 20 minutes away). I have a lot of books already sent off to some facilitators to be signed by all
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements by Revat     Today at 12:53 PM

I'm bout to post a $3/each bronze raw thread.

Mostly Marvel two-in-one and Sgt Fury, but plenty of other stuff too.

Uploading pics now.
Page 4 of 14 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
making the grade #22 post ana newsletter!! august 25 2015
by michael
10:55 PM
Wanted: Colorful Short Set Date Walkers
by TylerNorton
10:21 PM
Searching for Dansco album Canada Type Set
by Kapimono
08:43 PM
Auction Catalogs & Numismatic Books
by vanishingsky
09:20 AM
Comics Marketplace
Unusual rarity! Look inside ;) Includes FIRST APPEARANCE!
by storypapers
A few 3 Pack Comics from the 1970's
by Trustey1
RAW BRONZES $3 each! Come and Get'em. FILL YOUR HOLES!
by Revat
01:23 PM
Comic Book Movie and Comic-Related DVDs
by Matt Stein
12:52 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.