Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Tales from the Island of Serendip by Flex Mentallo     Today at 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Artboy99didn't get to the comic vendor?

Serendip is a comic book.

It just hasn't any super heroes in it.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: MOS #17 2nd print and MOS #18 5th print by Dwitkin82     Today at 06:35 PM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Superman #73 2nd print by Dwitkin82     Today at 06:34 PM

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cry For Dawn / Dawn Appreciation Thread by asteroid-comix     Today at 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsPlease tell me that is your one-and-only binder edition, and not a second one.

Group shot...

Jump to new posts Re: Wtb amazing fantasy 15 CGC 1.5/1.8 by rcouto     Today at 06:32 PM

congrats buddy!!!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Super Official A VOICE IN THE DARK Thread by Larime Taylor     Today at 06:32 PM

Yay! Glad you guys are liking it!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread by ebtorres     Today at 06:29 PM

Interesting article regarding possible Negan casting.

[/quote]
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uh oh by namisgr     Today at 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr.Mcknowitall Originally Posted By: namisgr

Now use your words, you're over the age of six. And I don't mean the words from your previous post that are under your name but were posted by someone else.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Which actor portrayed your favorite movie Batman? by NewEnglandGothic     Today at 06:22 PM

Michael Keaton actually is the only actor who "got" the character. He's basically nuckin' futs and played it beautifully between 'ol Batsy and Bruce Wayne.

Kevin Conroy was the most fun Batman, probably because of the writing.

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics 36 CGG 4.0 OW/W by Revat     Today at 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: CxG Voodoo DollHow much did this sell for?

It sold for 'You should probably pm the buyer or seller but in reality it doesn't benefit either of them to tell you so its probably bad form to ask in the thread'.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by docgo     Today at 06:21 PM

Modern Slow Track (Boston CC, SS)
8/13 - Received
9/30 - Verified

Longest it's ever taken for a submission of mine to get to verified. Thankfully, I'm not in a hurry.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Agent Carter spin-off by Mark 1     Today at 06:21 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cheetah by comicjack     Today at 06:13 PM

His collection is sweet
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Female College Student by kav     Today at 06:11 PM

Lotta weirdos in Sac
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Centaur Comics by comicjack     Today at 06:11 PM

It was one of the few Centaurs that wasn't blown out of the water that day
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 15 BOOKS - 6 to start, the rest tonight after dinner by wongseefu     Today at 06:02 PM

nice books
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Will Marvel's Netflix Shows Trump DCs TV Universe For Collectors? by nearmint     Today at 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: rjrjr Originally Posted By: backtomarvelFirst, I live Arrow and can't wait for Flash. A nice commercial TV universe is developing on CW. My wife, son and I watch Gotham and
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB or WTT for: Ottley Invincible OA pages by simplyrob     Today at 05:55 PM

Long overdue bump! Still looking and paying cash as always!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Problem with the forums and IOS8... by Forbush-Man     Today at 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Balham's Finest Originally Posted By: Ares Originally Posted By: Balham's FinestIn Safari, whenever I'm trying to look at multiple threads, opening new tabs, each new tab opens with me logged out of the forums.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Ant's incoming Slabs - Enormous #2A & #3A - SB #1 & #2 S.S. / NB #1 & #2 S.S. by AntBrown     Today at 05:52 PM

Couple Slabs added. Feel free to send those PM offers
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Images on posts. by Forbush-Man     Today at 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: PovertyRow Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Originally Posted By: PovertyRow Originally Posted By: Forbush-ManGo to the Testing, 1, 2, 3 forum and try uploading your computer's pictures. You'll have to make
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Ike dollars 1974 by moneyhoney     Today at 05:49 PM

I made a mistake on my previous reply. I meant Ike's '72 dollars. The one that I have is type 3. Shouldn't that make it worth more than the fv?
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Over 3,000 CGC Graded Comics Start Closing Tonight with No Reserve! by comiclink     Today at 05:49 PM

ComicLink Auctions ComicLink Auction Underway Focused Auction Closes Soon!
Over 3,000 No Reserve, CGC Graded Comics and ComicLink Graded Lots
Close TODAY (Tuesday) thru Friday

The curren
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by Comicopolis     Today at 05:48 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Beheading in Oklahoma by tomega     Today at 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Doohickamabob Originally Posted By: tomega Originally Posted By: Doohickamabob Originally Posted By: uclebenI have trouble labeling a whole group, when it's clear not 100% adhere to attitudes and behaviors I
Page 4 of 17 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1954-D Franklin Half Dollar PCGS MS65FBL (old holder)
by Hu-Dey
03:00 PM
1967 Washington Quarter PCGS MS68 old holder
by Hu-Dey
02:52 PM
Gold Coins for sale All NGC PF 70's $ to chose From ! LOOK
by Paul Kiraly 3
01:07 PM
FS: 1947 S Philippines Fifty Centavo Mint State Toned
by Doily
10:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Daredevil 1 and 2 - Both CGC
by Spider-Dan
NYCC pass for Sat/Sun
by lobrac
NEW MUTANTS 98 CGC 9.8 AND SUPERMAN ADVENTURES 5 CGC 9.8 LIVEWIRE! !
by CCAFF
06:28 PM
FS: 15 BOOKS - 6 to start, the rest tonight after dinner
by comicstock
05:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.