Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: A cheap attempt at deception?! by Guardian Comics     Today at 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Lavaman

Clearly the guy has deceived me

Ummm....I think the general consensus here is he didn't. So I don't how that can be construed to "clearly"?

Jim
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: BOSTON COMIC CON 2015! July 31st - August 2nd, 2015 by rob_react     Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: JunkdrawerMy show special. $5 on Friday - $3 on Saturday - $1 on Sunday

I will buy a copy of that book
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Wars: Which Titles You Picking Up? by followtheleader     Today at 12:01 AM

Future Imperfect is my favorite.
Pretty awesome so far.

Patrick
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue repair by Spidy     Today at 12:00 AM

Thanks everyone for for your suggestions!! I'll check out the artist, seems like ill have some luck there. CIB, unfortunately the return window has passed. Will keep trying!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Making the Grade #20: “Swimmin' Pools and Movie Stars” 6/27/15 by michael     Today at 12:00 AM

ttt
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Copra #1 by jezoc     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fables - Ending with issue #150 by followtheleader     Yesterday at 11:58 PM

I had no idea it was going to be in this format.
Bought it but doubt I'll read it.
I'll have to look up a synopsis.

Patrick
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You by Azkaban     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mike G's Kudos Forum by Bunky Brian     Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Great buyer fast payment easy to work with,

BB
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post your new Modern OA here! by sonicdan     Yesterday at 11:49 PM

I'm loving the Valiant art, Guys!

Adam Gorham just did this Divinity commission for me:

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Azkaban     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

nice haul
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: The "I need money for furniture because i'm single again" sale!!! by Gunnz     Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: LoneTree[quote=Gunnz]More books coming up later!!!

Looking forward to these: Grimm Fairy tales CGC retailer incentives, and a couple more Lady Death limited print books.

I updated the original post
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Flash 105, Brave and the Bold 28, Showcase 22 by rfoiii     Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Willing to pay?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Okajima pedigree by Badger     Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Straw-Man Originally Posted By: Miraclemet Originally Posted By: Straw-Man
torch 15 needs to be in there.

Anyone have pictures with the camp info?

I see the record of it selling on Cl
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTB: Old & New Spiderman Art Featuring Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy by AnkurJ     Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Looked for published pages, covers, splashes etc by any artist.
But would love Tim Sale, John Romita, Gil Kane.

Let me know what you have.
Thanks!
Ankur
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Tales and Menace by Johnny545     Yesterday at 11:34 PM

TTA 3 Asking $259

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Gotta Make It Rain For The Stripper's... Sketches First by aznfevr     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Wow Great Stuff! If I had the coin that Rodriguez Art would be mine!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - GI Combat 46 (Flea Market find...) by Shizzlemetimbers     Yesterday at 11:30 PM

The lighting effect on that cover artwork is awesome
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OT: What are you listening to as you read the forums tonight? by Hodor     Yesterday at 11:28 PM

So what do you guys think of this whole Meek Mill vs Drake beef?

Jump to new posts Re: YOU VERSUS CGC - Part I: Exciting Comics #57 by Shizzlemetimbers     Yesterday at 11:28 PM

I would have gone 5.5
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Is your name Ryan...and are you a Neal Adams fan? by Bronze Surfer     Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Jump to new posts Re: YOU VERSUS CGC - Part IV: Planet Comics #62 by Shizzlemetimbers     Yesterday at 11:26 PM

I'de go 6.5
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Nothing to see here....except for exclusives by @Captain_Sawyer     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Closed
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Zombies (Secret Wars Style) by UltraMaximus     Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: MadGeniusHow did this thread devolve into speculating on the 1st appearance of Marvel Zombies? Does anyone read anymore?

I did so I nabbed the Regular and Variant for #21, and the regular #22 at my local st
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BeachBum's 2015 SDCC Sales Thread by ridersrohan     Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Went down to the States and got my box from my friend's house. Colour. No ticket. Also, got my three raw books. Everything is in beautiful condition. Thanks!!
Page 4 of 15 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
FSH ~ 1922 Grant with Star Commemorative half PCGS F12 & 1967 SMS Kennedy
by saen78
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
TRADE PLEASE!
by ArmyBud
Yesterday at 02:25 PM
FSH - 90% Silver Dimes - 4 ROLLS (3xMerc / 1xRoos)
by gpnyc
07/28/15 12:20 PM
eBay: 1995-W Proof Gold & Silver Eagle Set Complete 2 PR70. 3 PR69 UC NGC 1 DAY!
by cp_coins
07/28/15 10:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
WTB: Old & New Spiderman Art Featuring Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy
by AnkurJ
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Avengers 58, Avengers 100, ASM 61, X-men 142
by jejacks2
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
Journey into Mystery 83, Hulk 181 & X-Man 94 this Sunday
by HeritageComics
Yesterday at 08:44 PM
On eBay: Strange Tales 179 CGC 9.6
by DCGiants
Yesterday at 08:13 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.