Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Fantasy 15 cgc 9.0 extensive restored by *matterus023*     Today at 03:49 AM

PM me if interested
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk #340 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by McFarlane, Stan Lee, Peter David and Bob Wiacek by hermster     Today at 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By: somewhereintexas

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - Amazing Spiderman 14 by Primetime     Today at 03:17 AM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What Happened to Frank Miller? by icculus308win     Today at 03:14 AM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics
It would be nice if he was able to pull out of whatever he's up against. I'm a lifelong fan. I consider him one of the greatest creators in comics -

My thoughts exactly
I'm v
Jump to new posts Re: Please Grade This Asm 4 by Primetime     Today at 03:14 AM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Deadpool 14 - Anyone know who signed this copy? by Jimmy Linguini     Today at 03:12 AM

Looks like it says Robert Liefeld.
Jump to new posts Re: DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE! by ashsaytr     Today at 02:59 AM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: how to start a comic shop by thatcomicbookguy     Today at 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: CopperAgeKids Originally Posted By: thatcomicbookguy Trueness, I'm in no rush to do it. So I'm just asking the question. But the markett I was hoping to take was where aussies order from USA when I could already have
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So while we wait... by kav     Today at 02:42 AM

Make sure you have a contact on the inside to keep you posted on stuff!!! This is crucial
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Romita Sr. Spiderman Strip by pinupcartoonguy     Today at 02:28 AM

Why not just call? His cell is listed on his site.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Amazing Sider-man 101 CGC 9.6 White pages by Thanos88     Today at 02:23 AM

WTB Amazing Sider-man 101 CGC 9.6 White pages, paying around GPA if the wrap is nice.

T
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by Mmanick     Today at 02:10 AM

Thanks badger.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: "Gremlins" (1984, Golden Books) page 22. Multiplied Mogwais! by msr     Today at 02:10 AM

Hi everyone! Just a quick reminder; this auction is ending tomorrow and it's currently somewhere around 20 eur.

The page features a memorable scene from the movie; Billy Peltzer calls his dad, who's working on the "bathroom buddy", to show
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Langbords win latest round of 1933 Double Eagle lawsuit by coinman_23885     Today at 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Nutmeg CoinSo the matter is not settled at this point as to the Langbord's right to the coins to do with them as they please, I assume.

I saw this on another forum: "10 - Rare 1933 St. Gaudens Returned to Fa
Jump to new posts WTB.... Flash 128 high grade by tgsaku     Today at 01:58 AM

Looking for a slabbed 9.0 or better in this book hit me up please!
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM 300.... by Spyder!     Today at 01:58 AM

8.5/9.0
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Spiderman 17 by Spyder!     Today at 01:55 AM

Jump to new posts Re: DETECTIVE COMICS 168 SALE 3 COPIES by bb8     Today at 01:54 AM

Goodness gracious.
Jump to new posts WTB: Two Daredevils by ALcomics     Today at 01:52 AM

Looking for a Daredevil 7 (graded or raw) 6.0-7.5 and Daredevil 18 graded 7.5 or 8.0.

PM me if you have anything.
Jump to new posts WTB J Scott Campbell OA from Gen 13 Limited Series by diestler     Today at 01:51 AM

Please let me know what you have and your asking price.
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four 45 and Avengers 6 by DavidTheDavid     Today at 01:40 AM

back cover scans?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Warren Ellis Did anyone read his under-appreciated books? by John R     Today at 01:18 AM

I enjoyed his Hellstorm run in the mid 90's as well as his Thor in same time period.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody going to fan expo Regina by Darrell F     Today at 01:12 AM

That looks like a really weak show as of right now.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: copper and moderns for sale by DEATHLOK9147     Today at 01:00 AM

Rai #0 and eternal warrior #5 upon PM
Jump to new posts Re: Doctor Strange - Partial Run (2 - 81) by DavidTheDavid     Today at 12:54 AM

Issues 66 - 81 claimed via PM.

Page 4 of 15 « First<23456>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Want to buy Portugal Certified coins!!!!!
by netfobia
Today at 04:31 AM
Want to buy Captain Crunch 1 oz silver coin!!!
by ladyofkaeleer
Today at 12:43 AM
Roosevelt Dimes 1950-Date, Proof Issue Registery Set For Sale
by tsimmons
Yesterday at 04:19 PM
FSH: 5 1/10 2015 BU AGE $685 dlvd
by BAJJERFAN
Yesterday at 01:51 PM
Comics Marketplace
Some GA and Platinum books
by archiefan
2 minutes 2 seconds ago
Tom Strong 1 signed by Alan Moore
by Ryan.
21 minutes 33 seconds ago
Enormous, Walking Dead, MD and much more on Ebay
by Dmac538
Today at 06:44 AM
I listed $20,000 worth of comics all starting at ONE PENNY !
by hoknes
Today at 03:06 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.