Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books! by Peter Palmer     Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21 by slym2none     Yesterday at 05:20 PM

So... any dealers need any help in their booth? I could trade some hours for a free pass...

-slym
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: wtb walking dead 97 - 102 collage variants by Green     Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Im not exactly sure, i think they may be the 2nd prints. Whichever one makes the extended picture with the bat in it.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Tales to Astonish #27 - $500 Wha?!?!?! by Unca Ben     Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Hammerhead[quote=FoomMember]I saw only one pic as well. Hmm.. [/quote

Nevermind....my question was answered.

Someone got some great deals though.

I'd bet that the seller was contacted by
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: TOS #39 FF #1 #5 ASM #3 Batman RRP's by SPECTRE_nWo     Yesterday at 05:14 PM

somebody my $$$$
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Gem City Comic Convention - March 28 & March 29 - Dayton OH by VintageComics     Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: 1Cool
Best part of the day was running into Roy of all people. I thought he was at Seattle so I thought he had a twin but it turned out to be the myth himself. Sadly no leather pants:(. We were both on our way out
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: cheta42 kudos thread by rufus t. firefly     Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Alex waited patiently an extra week for payment- much appreciated! Great books and seller! Thanks, John.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015 National Football League (NFL) Thread by docgo     Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Falcons should feel fortunate.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch by Aweandlorder     Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Dont worry, RQ aint losing any momentum. If anything its constantly winning
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Toronto Comic Book Show (TCBS) Sun Apr 19th, 2015; Win A New Mutants #98 by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Greatest LanternSo who's planning to go to this one? I just blew all of my money at the 3 day comicon in Toronto last weekend. Don't know if I will have anything saved up for this one

I'll be there. Wutang is
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Shadow #1 Old Label 8.5 by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Not part of the $5 bin but didn't want to take up real estate w/another thread.
Shadow #1 CGC 8.5 (Old Label)
$30 shipped CONUS

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series by ZaCrew     Yesterday at 04:47 PM

The comics pro seems to have really dried up. 200 print run seems to be right on the money with this.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - Avengers 55 - LCS find by DR.X     Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: freecharlieI'd say a 6.5 but could press into a 7.5 easily. Great find. Looking to sell?

Really, you talking about PGX?

Lots of creasing and color fractures on that F.C. That top staple looks a bit
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #4, Fantastic Four #67, TTA #35, X-Men #4 Blue Labels by Tibex82     Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Btw, these are images provided by CGC and the actual product will be arriving tomorrow. "take it" pending back cover pics if you're so inclined is ok.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta by Hammerhead     Yesterday at 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By: slym2noneNice shirt!

-slym

... Thanks. My wife picked that up for me awhile back either at Target or Wal-Mart.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here by Marty Mann     Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: jmg3637a few more from the last year.

Went to the small one day Granada Hills Comic Con Yesterday. Traded for a bunch more books, and made a connection who could trade man many more books with.I picked up a 51
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 comics in 2015 book club by Hammerhead     Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Avengers #59-60, #127, #167-168, #170-177, #181-187 and Annual #16
Contest Of Champions #1-3
Dardevil: The Man Without Fear #1-5
Fantastic Four #150, Annual #3
Incredible Hulk #319
Thor Annual #6
West Coast Avengers Annu
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: X-Files returns by PovertyRow     Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Oddities Originally Posted By: Kaptain KollektorShould be good as long as they stick with the aliens "arc". The last movie was garbage...

I never liked the alien arcs. They beat it to death. I loved the
Jump to new posts Re: Filling The Gaps... by ALcomics     Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Nothing?
Strike Records and Name Changes
Jump to new posts matterus03 to *matterus023* - Name Change by Admin1     Yesterday at 04:32 PM

matterus03 is now *matterus023*
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Lazarus #1 first prints by natevegas     Yesterday at 04:31 PM

FINAL Price slash.....110 for 10 copies shipped priority or 55 for 5 copies shipped. Come on fellas these prices are more than reasonable.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: New eBay auctions! by Meeley Man     Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Less than a day left on our current eBay auctions. Don't miss out on getting some really nice Richard Moore and Mike Vosburg art at a great price. Don't delay, bid today!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=1912...&afsrc=1&_sop=1
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM-AVENGERS 2, ASM 194, BATS 181, MACROSS, more! by TopNotch     Yesterday at 04:24 PM

OUR WEBSITE -- OUR EBAY STORE -- EMAIL US NEW ARRIVALS ON OUR WEBSITE!

--Action Comics #710 1995- Superman - CGC Graded 9.8 White pages
--ADVENTURE COMICS #290-Origin of Sunboy-9th Legion of Superheroes
--
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Key Anti-Monitor Book to have? by Johnny U     Yesterday at 04:07 PM

I was just wondering which book is the "key" book to have for the Anti-Monitor. Crisis on Infinite Earths has many versions of him. But is one book more desired than the rest?
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone facilitating Fan Boy Expo June 5-7 Knoxville, TN? by Darrell F     Yesterday at 04:05 PM

I might be going. Have not decided yet.
Page 11 of 16 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Three nice graded coins, Proof/Mint sets, and BU Cent Rolls
by stldanceartist
12:14 AM
Quality Numismatic Literature - Deluxe Pittman, Eliasberg, Norweb, and more!
by CBJesse
09:07 PM
TRADE: PCGS Stickered Coin 4 Exonumia
by BROADSTRUCK
08:31 PM
FS: 1926 MS66FH SLQ, DMPL Morgan, 3-Legged, and more!
by david3142
03/29/15 09:12 PM
Comics Marketplace
DC, Marvel and Images #1's and first Appearances
by Shadow Images
02:10 AM
FOR SALE STRANGE TALES # 110 CGC 3.5 CR/OW $1350.00
by Roger66
12:16 AM
Fantastic four marvel masterworks HC 1-6 $120 Shipped
by greenhoody
12:12 AM
FS: Marvel Premiere #47 CGC 9.4 Lang is the new Ant-Man
by grider67
12:03 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.