Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Song Association thread by Batman     Yesterday at 03:06 PM

Do I have to post a music video now...?

Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Pressing a Subscription Crease by vaultkeeper     Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Westy SteveSuper cool cover! Those ants give me the chills!

You've got a book in pretty much the same exact condition there. I may have slightly less "paint loss", but it's otherwise the same. The only questi
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: LEGO BATMAN - Will Arnett (Batman), Zach Galifianakis (Joker) (2/10/17) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: kimikThis film looks like another fun one. Next year is shaping up to be a good one for comic fans between all of the DC and Marvel related films and TV shows.

I have to agree!
Jump to new posts Re: War Of The Planet Of The Apes (7/14/17) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 02:57 PM

WAR OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Pending

Quote:In 2017, the third film in the franchise will be released, and it's titled War For The Planet Of The Apes. Fans at New York Comic Con were treated to the first look at some of the
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Complete run of Walking Dead on Ebay. All 7-day no reserve auctions by artistlost     Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Bump...all of the auctions are now live.

Thanks for looking!

mathew
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard (WIZD) Stock Price by eewwnuk     Yesterday at 02:36 PM

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1162896/000149315216015631/form8-k.htm

here's the filing. company issued $2.5MM of converts priced at 12%. I'm not a convert expert but it looks like an opportunity for the debt holder to grow thei
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Restored to Conserved Label by Stronguy     Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Talked to Litch about it. Because the resto is amateur there's a good chance non-archival glue was used. That means it keeps the Restored lable.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Exciting Comics 39, Flash Comics 4-7,9, shock suspense 6, schomburgs by tmntcollector1     Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Jump to new posts Eerie # 25 FN-VFN Warren [January 1970] Steranko Orlando Williamson Sutton Colan by ericjmz     Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Eerie # 25 FN-VFN Warren [January 1970] Steranko Orlando Williamson Sutton Colan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172433895497?

the O_N_L_Y Warren with a STERANKO cover!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Still in Subscription Envelope - Never touched! by peewee22     Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: divad Originally Posted By: peewee22I'd keep them as is. Slide them in and out of the envelopes when you want to view. Comic history there.

This.

I'm from the south bro.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Conservation Conversation with George Kues, President of E. Gerber Dec. 8 by Keysnruns     Yesterday at 02:06 PM

This Thursday!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only! by Robot Man     Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: walclarkWhew, glad I picked up my low grade copy last year at about a 90% discount to what that one sold for.

I'd be ALL over that if I could...
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: CGC, Long Short & Magazine Boxes from HOT FLIPS, Board Special by ss5rmp     Yesterday at 01:58 PM

CGC Boxes (Bundle of 5) $40.00 Shipped

x1
Jump to new posts WTB Walking Dead #18 and #61 in CGC 9.8 by raybowles     Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Folks,

I'm looking for two copies of the Walking Dead in CGC 9.8 blue universal condition. I'm paying 100% of current 90 day GPA. For those of you who don't have GPA here are the prices:

#18 $112

#61 $108

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Mystafo     Yesterday at 01:48 PM

Aw, very nice of you guys to say! But man those Crime Does Not Pay issues and Cole covers are just downright foine!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Absolute Hardest to Find 80's books. by Aweandlorder     Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: ReadcomixI'm not familiar with Suburban Nightmares. Is it a great read like Silent Invasion?

Issues 1-4 are excellent reads. but they are a series of short stories ala Twilight Zone. Youll like it!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: E GERBER SILVER GOLD HALFBACK 100 PACKS 750HB NEW $14.99 SHIPPED by DarthBane     Yesterday at 01:39 PM

5 100 packs Left @ $13.99 shipped each. Cheapest price you will find.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: E.C. Fan Addict THREAD by Robot Man     Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Weird Science #16. Just iconic, top of the mark EC sci-fi cover by Woody!

Jump to new posts Re: "Arrow" TV Show on CW Network by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 01:36 PM

The Arrow episode of the 4 part crossover was the best one IMO.
Really liked how they did this episode.
Jump to new posts WTB The Walking Dead CGC 9.8 Issues #17,22,39,70,79,80,109 by gingor     Yesterday at 01:30 PM

I'm looking to purchase The Walking Dead CGC 9.8 Issues #17,22,39,70,79,80,109.

Let me know if you have any of these for sale. Must be graded at CGC 9.8.

Thanks
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man Issue 21 - The Scorpion - 5th page? by Jordysnordy     Yesterday at 01:27 PM

2 week
Jump to new posts ComicLink Featured Auction Closes Soon: Thousands of Valuable CGC Graded Comics! by comiclink     Yesterday at 01:21 PM

SESSION 1 COMIC BOOKS CLOSE DECEMBER 6TH-8TH: GO TO COMICLINK.COM TO BID!

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: IDW Transformers G1 Continuity Appreciation Thread by mec3437     Yesterday at 01:17 PM

Ript Apparel has an exclusive. An homage to the classic painted cover of Transformers #5. Art is by Tim Lim.

Ript Exclusive

Jump to new posts Re: Comics 35% off! Sideshow 20% off! Support my Indiegogo Campaign! by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Welcome to the boards
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil #4, #6 TOS #60, Black Panther #1 9.4 plus a little golden age! by Nick's Comics     Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Page 11 of 12 « First<89101112>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
WTB: 1984 P and D Olympics $10 gold NGC PF 70 commemoratives
by Go Mango
Today at 11:02 AM
Did you know people buy/sell coins on Bonanza? I didn't...but I do now!
by stldanceartist
12/03/16 04:23 PM
Wanted Isle of Man 1/2 Sovereigns
by Zebo
12/03/16 12:24 PM
2006-W Gold American Eagle 20th Anniversary set - all NGC MS/PF69
by AlanLastufka
11/30/16 03:20 PM
Comics Marketplace
RACER-X ALL-GENRE ALL-RAW ALL-ORIGINAL EBAY SALE!
by Racer-X
Today at 11:13 AM
BUNKY'S MASSIVE HOLIDAY 25% OFF SALE 400 BOOKS!
by Bunky Brian
Today at 10:28 AM
31,000 Reasons To Check Out...
by GACollectibles
Today at 08:05 AM
New Comic scam On Ebay
by gabby 123
Today at 12:30 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.