Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by BronzeBruce13     Yesterday at 08:46 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by tth2     Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: ComicopolisHarry Kane should definitely be in the England squad. He's no worse than Rob Green or Scott Carson
Ba-dum-bum! Thank you, Andrew will be here all night! And don't forget to tip the waiters.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts This is the one! by kav     Yesterday at 08:40 PM

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8122420&gonew=1#top
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Keep it!

Welcome to the Club!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Greatest Thread So Far This Year is....... by TupennyConan     Yesterday at 08:36 PM

That thread is gonna ease me into an early retirement.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts by KPR Comics     Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Recent acquisition. Love Matt's work.

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Famous Funnies 215 by spidey300     Yesterday at 08:29 PM

I'm not sure how to grade tape pulls either, especially this pronounced and on a comic that would otherwise grade a bit higher. Thanks for your opinion!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread by Catwoman_Fan     Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Sideshow Bob

and...ta-da! Will have to get some natural lighting photos, but overjoyed. These interlocking covers were on the rack the first time I went into my local comic book store at 95th and Kedzie, and I n
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: HALLOWEEN Nears..Horror/Monster/Ghosts/Ghouls..Skywald/EeriePub/Warren/Marvel by bounty_coder     Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Just Added to Page 2:

Badtime Stories NN 7.0
Creepy 1 8.0
Creepy 9 9.0
Tales of Voodoo V6 #1 9.0
Tales of Voodoo V5 #3 8.5

Also updated all sold books accordingly!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman: The Man of Steel (Miniseries) and Beyond Appreciation Thread by Brandon Shepherd     Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Don't think I'm going to leave out Adventures of Superman in this "post-Crisis" Superman appreciation thread.

The stories from Marv Wolfman were darker with art from Jerry Ordway - who also wrote - to accompany them.

To be hon
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How much is (their) Action 252 worth? by zosocane     Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Do not sell. Hold.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Jerseys Finest Comics sales thread! Fresh from CGC, keys, SS! by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Thank you sir!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best question for the forum membership on Hall of Shame by Goldeneye     Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Well reading through these replies it looks like two polls will be needed. One to determine the status of a book which currently holds the title of CGC Best of the Best in a category and one for nominations of books by owners that do not hold the ti
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: We switched to Dish by Dover     Yesterday at 08:15 PM

I've had Dish for 14 years. I cannot find one reason to switch.

They seem about the same to me.

Even in this website comparison: Compare Dish vs Direct

What am I missing?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Lots for sale! Complete Astonishing Tales with more lots to follow... by Mr Sneeze     Yesterday at 08:09 PM

AVENGERS 94 VF-, Neal Adams art, small 1/8 tear top back cover. $30

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by DavidMerryweather     Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Spoiler Content

From where I sit, Podboy's Subby 6 presents better than grade.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SIP #1 and #3 SS, Thief of Thiefs set, WD, and more by mikej61     Yesterday at 08:06 PM

NEW BOOKS ADDED!!!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Flash 123/Giant X-Men #1/ X-Men #94/#137 CGC by DBOi     Yesterday at 07:58 PM

bump
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Subvert # 1 2nd Printing [RARE edition] by Spain Rodriguez [Trashman] FNVFN 1970 by ericjmz     Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Subvert # 1 2nd Printing [RARE edition] by Spain Rodriguez [Trashman] FNVFN 1970

If you look around,100% (or very,very close to it) of the Subvert#1 you will see are the 3rd/4th printing.
You just don't see the 1st or 2nd printings fo
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: kagenish Geoff Johns talks DC Film and TV

Geoff Johns in an interview with Buzzfeed actually explains that they are more connected than thought, "We look at it as the multiverse. We have our TV universe and our
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pickycollector feedback thread by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 07:50 PM

At least my third, maybe fourth, purchase from Patrick. As always, sharp books, fast payment, great communication. Thanks once again, sir!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PAUL747 Feedback by pvada1971     Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Just recieved my book from Paul

Very pleasant to deal with. Replied PMs quickly
Book arrived quickly and well protected
Would definitely buy from again

Paolo
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SpideyFein Feedback Thread by thehumantorch     Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Surfer 1, FF48 and 50, ASM 39. All look good, thanks Dan.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PaperbackCat :: Feedback. by DCman     Yesterday at 07:45 PM

I bought a nice set of books from Michael and I am very happy with the purchase. Accurately graded and packed them like he was shipping the Mona Lisa. Buy with confidence.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Jack Kirby Signed Comic by KirbyJack     Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Best of luck! I hope you update this thread with any progress; I'm curious!
Page 11 of 17 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH @ COST- Nice scarce denarius of the Roman emperor Otho, 69 AD, NGC Fine
by lordmarcovan
Today at 06:03 AM
FSH: 1919-D Walker PCGS vf35 $625 dlvd
by BAJJERFAN
Yesterday at 09:28 PM
New coins added to website, more to come this weekend
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 03:02 PM
eBay, 99c starting 10/23: nice 1600s/1700s "holey" silver coins + some fossils
by lordmarcovan
Yesterday at 01:08 PM
Comics Marketplace
HALLOWEEN THEMED EBAY AUCTION - 100 ITEMS LISTED
by Wall-Crawler
Today at 09:24 AM
Cleaning out my closet- $3 Silver and Bronze Marvels (with a few minor keys)
by spracknetch23
Today at 12:38 AM
Amazing Spider-man 73 CGC 7.0 - $55
by Buzzetta
Today at 12:32 AM
Mystic Comics #10
by Phillip
Today at 12:27 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.117 seconds in which 0.111 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.