Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: "The Walking Dead" Variants ( #100 Lucille and Comixology too!) by ZombieDealer     Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Updated!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Wars 1 (1984) CGC 9.8 SS Zeck/Beatty by jcjames     Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Bump for a few days....
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad is Awesome says Paperheart by Bosco685     Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Final weekend numbers, and Suicide Squad slightly beat estimates again.

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #1, Hulk #6, Top 52 FF, ASM + by SuperTom     Yesterday at 04:56 PM

bump
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Showcase 30 - Low Grade - Presents Well! by Flashattack     Yesterday at 04:53 PM

A nice entry level Showcase Key
Cover is detached, it has tape on the spine. There was splitting on the spine which was then taped. I do not believe it was fully split however.
Presents fairly well in my opinion, with strong colours.
I
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: The Punch You In The Face Spooky Season Salesthread plus JSC Girly Stuff :blush: by PeasOfCrap     Yesterday at 04:52 PM

MOAR rare finds this week!

I will PM current invoices tonite. PM me offers, thanks all.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Just for tonight ASM 18 Campbell La Mole Con Exclusive Variant by Mijael.Levy     Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Forgot to mention that ASM 18 is written in English
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Lost in collecting- Om's Journal by oldmilwaukee6er by TheLadySpeaks     Yesterday at 04:48 PM

The Lady Speaks. . .Procrastination is Contagious

It's funny that Om published before me on essentially the same topic, in a roundabout way.

I should be putting together a presentation on iZombie and Freudian psychology for a co
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: How much longer until the the registry is fixed ? by bomber-bob     Yesterday at 04:43 PM

It's just as well. With all the variants and multiple printings CGC was swamped with requests. To say nothing about the very stale registry points assigned to vintage books. It's still a cool place to document your books but not robust enough to stay
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Witching Hour #1 CGC 9.2 / 9.4 by spreads     Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Can't help you there, but if you're interested in any of the other horror books from the 70s in 9.4/9.6 let me know, I got a ton!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by GeeksAreMyPeeps     Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: divad Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: cujobyte Originally Posted By: ygogolak Amazing Spider-man #275 Hobgoblin FVF Beauty $30

Really? I seriously need to dig out some st
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Spawn #1 in bulk by kimik     Yesterday at 04:32 PM

When you find them please let me know as I am interested in them.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Dark Knight Returns Bag and Board Size by seanfingh     Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Transplant Originally Posted By: CopperAgeKids
Well, there is the issue, (bolded your qoute above)....when I bag/board books, I am also pressing books.

When I am prepping/pressing books, I shut my A/C
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: VICE PRINCIPALS - Danny McBride, Walton Goggins (7/17/16) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Goggins could have done that to throw off any investigation in considering him. And no cost out of his pocket in doing this, as the loss would be covered by insurance.

But I think Goggins as a suspect is too obvious.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Animosity 1 by Comicbookscalping     Yesterday at 03:48 PM

CBSI / Hiphopf Comics is doing a variant cover with artwork featuring Harambe the gorilla.

Right now its slated for issue 3 - will have artwork by Mike Rooth

And 100% of proceeds are going to be split between Virunga National Pa
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts 1863 Copper-Nickel IHC for my Registry Type Set by SkyMan     Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Here's an 1863 Cu-Ni IHC for my Registry Type Set. It's a minor variety, RPD FS301 S2. The coin is slabbed as such by PCGS, and is graded MS 64. The images are by Bob Campbell, and I think he did an excellent job.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Wolverine jam piece j scott campbell soul stegman by thatcomicbookguy     Yesterday at 03:46 PM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: Runaways greenlit for Hulu by Bosco685     Yesterday at 03:42 PM

IRON FIST Writer Reveals Start On Hulu's RUNAWAYS

Quote:It would appear that the Runaways TV series from Hulu could possibly be hitting streaming devices sooner rather than later as Tamara Becher (who also worked on Marvel's Iron F
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Marvel Preview 4 CGC 7.0+ by AGGIEZ     Yesterday at 03:39 PM

$400 shipped w/in US

NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: 1829 CBH score by keigwin     Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Lovely bust half, Sky!

Last month I bumped into the problem you encountered with NGC bust half registry sets. Your coins have zero registry points because they are treated as not qualifying for the variety slots.

The NGC system
Jump to new posts Re: Five Valiant Universe movies announced by Sony... Bloodshot first in 2017 by Bosco685     Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Sony switched the movie releases.

Valiant's HARBINGER Film Release Pushed Up, BLOODSHOT Delayed

Quote:The site is reporting that Sony has flip-flopped the release dates for Bloodshot and Harbinger so that the latter hi
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay by Junkdrawer     Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Not sure if this seller is a boardie here, but I am more than pleased to do business with him and highly recommend him here. This morning I activated a 10% eBay bucks cert. I always like to keep a few items in my watch list for just when I get some b
Page 11 of 11 « First<7891011
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Roll 1986 Brillant Uncirculated Silver Eagle Coins
by bender9876
09/27/16 12:38 PM
FSH: 1918-S Walker NGC xf45 $118 DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
09/26/16 02:30 PM
90% Silver + Pre-1933 Gold
by gpnyc
09/26/16 08:16 AM
GreatCollections - Today - 1796 $1, $20 Saint Collection & More
by ianrussell
09/25/16 04:33 PM
Comics Marketplace
Beautiful copy of Spider-Man/Deadpool #1 Vegas Con Variant by Rob Liefeld!
by Sitcomics
09/27/16 02:40 PM
Huge Lot of 37 Luke Cage Hero for Hire Power Man Bronze Age Keys 1 2 3 4 5 6 48
by Sitcomics
09/27/16 02:36 PM
Frank Brunner Doctor Strange -VS- The X-Men commission
by Secret Son
09/27/16 02:31 PM
Slabs below GPA Sale! Hero For Hire, Avengers, Hulk, ASM, Superman, Aquaman
by KryptoMayor
09/27/16 02:24 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.