Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: On your bike! by slym2none     Yesterday at 05:14 PM

I actually got 7 miles in today, first time I have been riding in a looong time. I forgot to take pictures, but I'll try to remember next time. The American Tobacco Trail is pretty neat.

-slym
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: new numbers game: fave book in your collection--by month by Straw-Man     Yesterday at 05:14 PM

showoff.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Sandman's Lucifer ordered for a Fox pilot by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:08 PM

LUCIFER Pilot Adds Lina Esco As 'Mazikeen'

---------------------
Deadline report that Cane actress Lina Esco has been cast alongside Tom Ellis in Fox's Lucifer, playing a character named Maze (almost certainly Mazikeen from the comi
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Price Variant Club by Silver Surfer     Yesterday at 05:06 PM

NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Understanding Toned Coins by CaptBrian1 by CSJournals     Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Don't tone it down

Coin toning can actually up or lower the value of coins. Natural coin toning can be quite beautiful. It can also be quite ugly.

And because beauty is often times in the eye of the beholder, placing a value
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Currently working on Disney/Marvel Studio upgrades by comicdey     Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Congrats Tom

Sounds fun

Make sure you take down all the old artwork and throw it away. No stockpiling cool chit.
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show? by Chris_Skeleton     Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Couldn't find the English version, but the whole Morag sequence was awesome. I love how the helmet came out and the big red eyes glowing in the distance.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts RubbberFlipperz Feedback Thread by RubberFlipz     Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Leave love notes for Flipz below!

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Curt Schilling vs The Trolls by ComicConnoisseur     Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: Jeffro™ Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: genrlzod

https://38pitches.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/the-world-we-live-in-man-has-it-changed/#comment
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sketch Slabbage Sale by spideysenses78     Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Batman by Jorge Molina sold via PM
Jump to new posts Re: Neil Blomkamp ALIEN film (update) ALIEN 3/RES Never happened! by paperheart     Yesterday at 04:55 PM

they are entrusting it to a one hit wonder? District 9 was terrific, Elysium was underwhelming, Chappie shaping up as a complete dog.

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/chappie
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Flash Comics #96 by BarristerBaker     Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Harley Yee had a 6.0Q not long ago.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Superman 38 (1:100), Spider Gwen (1:25), by RubberFlipz     Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: LpgkWolverines 3 variant I'll take it

Winner is you! Please PM me your address details ASAP.

I'm heading to Korea on Friday morning for a week, so while feel free to claim anything in this th
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 181 by vaillant     Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Tough to grade without a scan, but at a glance looks nice, so maybe FNVF or so… and of course incomplete because of the stamp but regardless desirable by less picky collectors.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Fantastic Four #48 by vaillant     Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Ahh… In the end I am so happy I pulled the trigger in October's thread and now I have a FN copy (still have to get it from my friend, 'though).

This one is equally sweet, has better centering than mine, and surely a FN or a bit better…
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Batman Adventures 12 by RubberFlipz     Yesterday at 04:42 PM

I have a raw but I'm very new when it comes to grading.

Its currently being judged by the masses via the grading forum.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8431551#Post8431551
Comics General
Jump to new posts Avengers Trailer - tweet to unlock by comicwiz     Yesterday at 04:41 PM

88-ML-371767-ML-

Moved to tv/movie forum
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Fantastic Four #45 by vaillant     Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Since it does not seem to be a subscription crease (all length) but just affecting part of the book, I’d say VGFN myself, maybe even a bit better.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: New to OA Collecting, Advice, tips? by MR-SigS     Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Thanks again. VERY helpful info! And a VERY cool Samm Schwartz sig
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Bid Against Me - I need this one for my set by thebeav     Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Very interesting Bill.....Thanks for the insight....
Paul
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Human Torch #8 CGC 6.0 Schomburg Torch/Subby battle cover! by BustedFlush     Yesterday at 04:23 PM

5 has the double page spread. Coolness!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics 252 Club 1st Kara Zor-El by jimjum12     Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Doc Joe Originally Posted By: joeypost Originally Posted By: Doc JoeI like my copy

She is a keeper.

unless I get offered a Bazillion dollars (turned down 20K in the past)
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Auction near Detroit, many GA comics by RoninPonteVedra     Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: DougC Originally Posted By: RoninPonteVedra Originally Posted By: jimbo_707 Originally Posted By: RoninPonteVedraAnd the Millie #1 out of curiosity??
Millie the Model #1, graded as VG, sold for $300 (h
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: edowens71 Feedback Thread by Finhead     Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Just bought a stack of Silver Fantastic Four from Ed, perfect deal. Great guy, hope he has more books I need.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: price drop 12 bronze iron man book set including #118 by cheta42     Yesterday at 04:11 PM

price drop
Page 11 of 18 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS - 1954 Lincolns 66RD and 65RD
by david3142
10:54 PM
RARE fancy serial number $1 HAWAII
by BRIAN339
10:47 PM
*****1934A $5 Silver Certificate K00001945A Birthyear note*****
by BRIAN339
10:42 PM
1882-CC GSA NGC MS-65+
by cbc
11:35 AM
Comics Marketplace
Selling my collection this is a few ungraded book Rocket raccoon #1 1985
by spdrmnmvl
01:00 AM
Spider-Man 14, Human Torch 8 & Superman 24 in this Sunday’s Auction
by HeritageComics
11:49 PM
eBay Store: Silk, Deadpool, Civil War, Spider-Man, Star Wars, Valiant art, BIN!
by sonicdan
11:00 PM
Avengers 57 VG+ SOLD AND CLOSED
by AmazingComics413
10:51 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.