Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Psylocke 1-4 set. re-list for quick sale. $150.00 by bug33fouf     Today at 09:05 AM

CLOSED
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC 9.6 Incredible Hulk # 102 white pages Re-list for quick sale. $1000.00 by bug33fouf     Today at 09:04 AM

Sold.
Closed.
Thanks
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FF #1 Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 Wizard Sketch by Mike McKone by LoneTree     Today at 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: AndyBoBoAwesome!

Andy - would look good in your collection

- thanks for the comment!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant.... by cmzare     Today at 08:23 AM

There are A LOT of watchers... no one has pulled the trigger yet. We'll see. No one will get turned away unless it's a super lowball offer...
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Near six figure MTG art sales by JesterSB     Today at 08:02 AM

The guy who has the Alpha paintings has them up on the art exchange facebook group now for more realistic prices:
Blessing: $10K
Darkpact: $20K
Crusade: $28K
Jump to new posts Re: VERY SMALL GROUP OF RAW BOOKS (7).. by rube11     Today at 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: MainstrayI'll take the following + 20% off please
Action Comics #368 VF $15
Action Comics #370 VF $15

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: FEAR the WALKING DEAD AMC Official Thread by budsbundy     Today at 07:42 AM

One interesting thing I have noticed is that white people are the minorities on this show.
A few central characters are white, but that's about it.

Interesting shift from the walking dead which is overwhelmingly white, with some black
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: New Original Art for sale on my CAF by Antonio DB     Today at 07:23 AM

pages still available
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Ronin 1 CGC 9.2 SS Frank Miller by SpideyFein     Today at 07:18 AM

$175 Shipped!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for recent sales records of Wonderworld #20 Low grades by JB123     Today at 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By: lou_fineStrongly doubt as if you are going to get much help here in terms of pinning down an accurate price.

As Gino has already stated, Fox books and in particular, the later issues are all on fire right now.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Briggs Land by Bart Allen     Today at 06:59 AM

My 2 Briggs Land #1 Yesteryear Variant (500 copy run) came earlier :3

Just waiting on my 10 Briggs Land #1 (Forbidden Planet signed by Mack Chater) now

Plus it looks like the CGC has begun for Briggs Land:

Spoiler Co
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: *** WTB: MSH #8 Winter Special Newstand CGC 9.8 / HTD #1 Gwenpool Variant by MadGenius     Today at 06:45 AM

Jump to new posts Re: ONLY DC COMICS TODAY WW, TT, BB, HOM, AQUAMAN, SC by GAFLASH     Today at 06:41 AM

for markdowns....
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Netflix Streaming by vodou     Today at 06:25 AM

Originally Posted By: buyatariThere was a fake Cat in the Hat sketch and then a Shultz sketch pictured but that was all I saw.

Does the direct link run any deeper than this?

Much deeper. He says in the documentary that he
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: MAX STEEL from Mattel Toys (10/21/16) by Bosco685     Today at 05:55 AM

It also appears like marketing is a weakness right now for this film coming out this year.

‘Max Steel’ International Trailer Reveals First Footage of the YA Movie We Forgot About

Quote:Max Steel seems like a distance ec
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Let's kick off the football season with those GA covers! by Arkadin     Today at 05:34 AM

Football on the Alley

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: CONTACT INFO FOR GLYNIS OLIVER (WEIN) - "FINDER'S FEE" PAID by r100comics     Today at 04:33 AM

I'd be surprised if Glynis wasn't interested, as it's to her benefit, but there's nothing for her to turn down because she doesn't know my proposal yet.

I found it strange that my PMs were read and ignored when it would take 10 secon
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Selling Lots of Comics on Ebay by izzyfiles     Today at 03:32 AM

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Original Sketch Covers by izzyfiles     Today at 03:32 AM

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Are my DD #1s trimmed? by silverseeker     Today at 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: SmokinghawkSilverseeker, that is EXACTLY what I'm seeing on mine too--thank you so much! That puts me at ease completely.

Oh, and that's a stunning 7.0 book, too!
You're very welcome.

Thanks f
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: One Man Comic Business by Bubb Rubb     Today at 02:43 AM

Yes, this is good stuff. Much appreciated!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Forum/Real-Life interactions by oakman29     Today at 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: slym2none Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: MetalPSII'd like to meet TupennyConan just to say I have

He's nothing special.

TAKE THAT BACK!

That man is ma
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Conan the Barbarian #1 Club by DeadPoolJr.     Today at 01:03 AM

To add some substance to this thread bump, here is some interesting info about the females in the Conan universe, published in "The Savage Sword of Conan" #1. The most interesting be that Red Sonja as we know her was not apart of it until Marvel.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle by GoldFinger1969     Today at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: MJ Originally Posted By: CaptHenwayJust out of curiosity, what are regular PCGS MS-69's and MS-70's worth these days? Non PL's in PCGS go for about $2350 in 70 and & $2000 in 69. mark
That's about right....I
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts New Sales Thread 8/22/2016 by Mohawk     Today at 12:35 AM

Hello again everyone!!! I just got some goodies back from NGC, and it's time for a shiny, brand new sales thread to bring them to everyone!! Let's start with NGC graded stuff first

Let's start with some Lincoln Cents. I have four 1981-S T
Page 11 of 12 « First<89101112>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Monster Rainbow Toned 1972 Lincoln Cent (Double Die Obverse)
by WingedLiberty1
10:29 AM
New Sales Thread 8/22/2016
by Mohawk
12:35 AM
1941-S NGC MS67 FB PL CAC Dime
by coinman_23885
09:35 PM
WANTED - Reverse Toned Morgans
by Eric Hazen
08/21/16 11:15 PM
Comics Marketplace
Art for Sale on the CAF - 1890 to 1940s
by Rob Stolzer
Big keys - AF #15, Hulk #181, WWBN #32, ASM #100 and others
by Transplant
Monsters, Gods, and other fun dinner guests
by Ghost Town
Misc. silver and bronze...
by Inaflash
09:21 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.