Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HULK 1 ~ CGC 1.0 ~ Blue Label by Omaha-CGC-Comics     Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Holiday weekend price reduction...

and a bump
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Have any of you seen colors like these? by zoins     Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Here's AB's original NEWP thread on this.
Paper Money
Jump to new posts Re: Storing non graded notes by ogopogo     Yesterday at 11:53 AM

I also use the thick 2 pocket pages but I bought a legal size 3 ring binder to hold them.
It is 14 1/2 inches compared to 11 1/2 inches in size.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Signature Thread by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Just back from SDCC, thank you to Triston Pence and his mad Ninja skills!
Batman Adv #1, Batman Beyond #1, Mad Love & World's Finest all s/s Bruce Timm & Paul Dini

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 4 CGCs ( hulk , x-men and iron man ) by ariomalv     Yesterday at 11:46 AM

already got the Iron Man and King Size Hulk , just need the X-men , and 1st app Phoenix , x-men 101 , in 9.6

thanks
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Civil War 1 sketch, 1 color, 1 Aspen, 2, 7 color Cgc 9.8 SS Michael Turner set by sleeper13     Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: blazeopsAwesome Slabs! If I wasn't broke, I would definitely jump on one or two. I am a big Michael Turner Fan.

GLWS!

I do time payments

CLOSED
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: JIM 83 4.5 to 5.5 CGC Offwhite or better by Mephisto25     Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Had a couple hits but haven't set the hook yet. Ready to buy the right book
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: storing slabs spine up or down? by Oat Willy     Yesterday at 11:35 AM

a comic would develop a bow from the center outwards stored staples down I would think, being that there is nothing holding the book flat at the spine
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Nashville - September 25-27, 2015 by entalmighty1     Yesterday at 11:35 AM

I'll be coming to this show on Friday. Maybe miss most of the crowd and get some early deals!
Jump to new posts Re: Grail Search 2015 by Comic Consortium     Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Checking it out now
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: HARTFORD COMIC CON - SEPT 19 & 20, 2015 - HARTFORD, CT by Dr Chaos     Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: mysterioIt's unlikely that CGC would attend his show.

About two weeks away!

Thanks!

I checked CGC's website and didn't see it on the calendar.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Labor Day Blowout by sfrenchenterprise     Yesterday at 11:25 AM

I'm throwing a store wide 15% off sale in honor of Labor Day.

http://stores.ebay.com/Steven-French-Enterprises
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: WWBN 32 CLUB by Mephisto25     Yesterday at 11:20 AM

My admission to the club!!

Thanks A Lot
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: heymikesays feedback kudos thread by manetteska     Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Worked out a deal on multiple comics; Mike paid quickly w/o any issues.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by Marty Mann     Yesterday at 11:06 AM

Brain in a jar...how could I not pick this one up?

[img]IMG WEIRD FANTASY #13 (#1)

mm
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing by accessndx     Yesterday at 11:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqFFllD8A_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxubfK89olk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaCO81BQ4kk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXwsakPZF5Q
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show? by chrisco37     Yesterday at 11:01 AM

I know I'm way behind, but I recently started watching the DD Netflix show. It's outstanding. I just finished Ep. 9 last night.

They've done a great job with cast, story and action/fight scenes. Definitely looking forward to Season 2.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB by Steviehuv66     Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Mephisto25My admission into the club YaY!!!

Thanks A Lot!

This was a miles stone purchase for me

Very nice copy! That would be a dream upgrade for me!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Long Beach Comic Con September 12 & 13 by robocard     Yesterday at 10:56 AM

One week until load in; 8 days until the LBCC is officially open!

I talked to the LBCC floor manager and he indicated they are expecting their largest attendance ever based on presale tickets. The show has expanded into a second hall so mo
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Monster Toned 1924 Peace $! 2015 High Relief MS70 FS $1770 by thabeast     Yesterday at 10:54 AM

This one is ridiculously beautiful. I don't collect this series or I'd be all over it!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #1 CGC 4.0 Ow by MagnetoWasRight     Yesterday at 10:51 AM

Thank you!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WB Original Production Cels - just added: Speedy signed Friz Freleng by chrisco37     Yesterday at 10:45 AM

The Pinky & The Brain isn't showing for me. Can you post another pic?
Jump to new posts WTB Flash #143 CGC 9.2 , #135 8.5 -9.0 by Justin Tnic Otyme     Yesterday at 10:44 AM

WTB Flash #143 CGC 9.2
Flash #135 8.5 -9.0
Will Pay current FMV.
If you have one that is Raw in like condition please P.M. me with details.
Thank you as always.

Sincerely,

~J
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club by Mephisto25     Yesterday at 10:38 AM

My admission into the club YaY!!!

Thanks A Lot
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts X-Men w/ Googly Eyes by oldmilwaukee6er     Yesterday at 10:38 AM

This tumblr feed still makes me laugh. http://xmenwithgooglyeyes.tumblr.com/

My lady's modern collection is outgrowing her two banker's boxes so I am picking up a new short box to get her stuff organized.
When we discovered the X-Men
Page 11 of 13 « First<910111213>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
A few More Interesting U.S. Coins for This Week!
by coinman1794
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
eBay Auction: 1953-D Lincoln Wheat Cent, NGC MS67RD Red at $115 Currently
by numismatica
Yesterday at 01:12 PM
1883 carson city silver dollar
by carol
09/03/15 11:02 PM
1970-S Proof Small Date Lincoln Cent-NGC PF 67 Red Star Cameo!
by Mohawk
09/03/15 12:55 AM
Comics Marketplace
BeachBum's Quick 2015 Fan Expo Sales Thread
by BeachBum
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Some Key Books, Lobo, Powergirl, Metamorpho Signed, Death Of Thanos
by Mkkiller
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
New Mutants lots XForce Deadpools more.
by ft88
Yesterday at 09:02 PM
2 MLJ's for sale Pep 19 Zip 32 SOLD!
by Xavier Logan
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.