Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Charity Thread for a friend's father with cancer by skypinkblu     Yesterday at 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Benjamin GrimmAmazing Spider-Man: Origin of the Hobgoblin - $5

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: When was the last good Friday thread? by Hado     Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Needs more FDQ
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Flash #139 CGC 8.0 - 8.5 by Justin Tnic Otyme     Yesterday at 07:56 PM

WTB Flash #139 CGC 8.0 - 8.5

Raw will also be considerd.

I am aware of the demand of this book and I am willing to pay current Fair Market Value.

Thanks as always:

~J
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Please Grade: All Star Comics 8 by Thanos88     Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Appreciation Thread by rfoiii     Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Just picked up the 20 trade series.

Looking forward to some good reading!
Jump to new posts WTB- Amazing Spider-man #1! Volume 1 by kl3ver     Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Looking to buy an ams #1 please let me know what you have.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Lots of New (Generally 2014) Comics For $1 each...Come and Get Them by Gatchaman     Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Five Ghosts #6-10. $5
Hexed (2014 BOOM): $1-5. $5
Green Lantern New Guardians #35-37. $3
Batman and Robin #33-37. $5
Aquaman and the Others #6-8. $3
World's Finest #20, 21. $2
World's Finest #27-29. $3
Swamp Thing #
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Rest in peace, Herb Trimpe by Aweandlorder     Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Creators remember Trimpe:

Jim Salicrup

Ann Nocenti
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Darryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 6 by Bomfy     Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: GACollectibles

Is that mine?

If so, good Lord.

Dollar for dollar champ is Banks.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AMAZING ADVENTURES #1 CGC 9.6 $260 SHIPPED by rube11     Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015 by joeypost     Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: aardvark88Have to admit, the Flames destroyed the Canucks even though the Canucks initially led 3 to nil. wtf Sedins, Miller?

Like me..they are over the hill. Vancouver needs lots of new blood.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (TMNT) 1st print by jterp5     Yesterday at 07:30 PM

I'm willing to pay GPA
Jump to new posts Re: High grade early Conans, a Spidey or 2, + Amazing Adventures by webeloobie     Yesterday at 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: HarveySwick

back!
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Set Expansion Requests - Existing Sets Only! by Mys1313     Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Hey Gemma,

Can I also get the following added to Fantastic Four one-shots and mini series?

Fantastic Four Unplugged 4
Fantastic Four Unplugged 6

Thank you
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED by Bosco685     Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age Books For Sale by harvdoss     Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: edgerx Originally Posted By: RickHighPLANET COMICS #48 -- $150
F
Nice solid book with OW/W pages

Great Pickup
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Official Constantine TV Trailer by Bosco685     Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Can John's Childhood And William Shatner Save Constantine?

Quote:Executive producer Daniel Cerone tweeted out that they want to look back into Johnís past, when he was a child. He also talked about a desire to have William Shatner
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday dntfeedthemnkys! by dntfeedthemnkys     Yesterday at 07:02 PM

You guys are awesome. Thanks very much.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAGE COUNTING 101! by Spyder!     Yesterday at 06:59 PM

for page counting.

Just bought a copy of ASM #3 on ComicConnect, advertised as complete. Book arrived Thursday and wouldn't you know, it's missing a page

Not happy at all.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Flash Comics Journal by tabcom     Yesterday at 06:58 PM

After 2 1/2 years . . . you can finally exhale . . . soon.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Invincible Iron Man 1 cgc ss 4.0 to 8.5 by Andwhat     Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Bump
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: First Batman/Nightwing meeting? by nocutename     Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: GaardI was thinking I'd like to read this issue,but don't have any idea which issue it is. Anyone know?

I asked in the Bronze Forums, but they suggested I come here and ask.

Mike

Jump to new posts Wtb. Let's try this again with added comics by Georgie123     Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Looking for the following comics in cgc 8.0 or 8.5

Tales to astonish 46 and 62
Journey into mystery 125
Fantastic four 31

I am also looking for golden age sub mariners cgc 7.0 or higher
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Aquaman #2 (1994) cover - Arthur loses his hand !! by Gal Schwartz     Yesterday at 06:33 PM

Previous link led to the original CAF post,
now it's finally posted in my FS folder on CAF
(for the next few days):

AQUAMAN #2 (1994) COVER - Arthur loses his hand !

Thanks,
Gal
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: A Simple Discussion on Walking Dead Original Art Prices by James J     Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Yeah the TV thing might not be spot on but I thought it would help motivate some discussion here. I am surprise this thread gets to page 5 or 6.
Plus the show has ended for the season and I'm waiting for the next issue,so I'm bored

Page 11 of 16 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
BELT w/31 ENGLISH LARGE CENTS with QUEEN ELIZABETH on OBVERSE for $1.99 on eBay!
by Boba
Today at 08:27 AM
GreatCollections - Auctions Today - 1895-O $1 NGC 62, Pop 1 Platinum, Saints...
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 06:23 PM
WTB: common date NGC ATB Quarter MS69
by Kapimono
Yesterday at 03:46 PM
FS: NGC graded 1862 & 1909-S Indian Head Cents
by thabeast
Yesterday at 03:00 PM
Comics Marketplace
Paperheart's $25,$20,$15,$10,$5 sale
by paperheart
Today at 10:30 AM
Jonny Quest Original Art - Issue #22 complete & color guide
by chrisco37
Today at 09:43 AM
SA GL, Romance, Humor - ROM #75, Strangers In Paradise, CGC, Variants & MORE!
by WalkinWillie
Today at 09:42 AM
TALES of SUSPENSE 57, TOS 1st HAWKEYE CGC 3.5 NICE! AUCTION ends TUES @ 10PM EST
by skypinkblu
Today at 09:25 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.082 seconds in which 0.077 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.