Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: IRON MAN #128 CGC 9.8 - CLASSIC DEMON IN A BOTTLE! by Wall-Crawler     Yesterday at 07:48 PM

for modest price drop
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Venom Black Error Cover, ASM 31 9.4 or ASM 252 9.8 by workplayrepeat     Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Hi everyone Hope everyone's having a pleasant Wednesday

I'm hoping someone here on the boards can help me out as I cannot find two out of three of these books out in the wild. \(shrug\)

The books I'm looking for are:
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official Aftershock super insider fan thread of awesomeness. by Real Elijah Snow     Yesterday at 07:38 PM

It's a good book. I've always thought Olliffe's art was underrated.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Question about ComicConnect's auction system. by ttfitz     Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: ttfitz Originally Posted By: Sqeggs
The first quote from CC above is I think just their boilerplate language covering sales of different types.

If nothing else, the uniformity of the auction scans indi
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Down the Villians by AL Comics     Yesterday at 07:27 PM

Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: The Frazetta Motherload by valiantman     Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: the blobWhat was Frazetta charging for a sig on an SS book? And I take it SS signing opportunities were few and far between?
It was about $300 for the first round, but that included SS slabbing.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Up in smoke by ROCKBLAZER     Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Sorry that happened to you. Glad everyone is ok.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Showcasing 30: The Most Significant Silver Age Aquaman Book by Mijael.Levy     Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Ant-Man CGC 9.6 SS STAN LEE Shrinking Cover Variant X 2 (REDUCED) by PittsPilot     Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Reduced to $120.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Indian cents--guess the grade by Nutmeg Coin     Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Problem example:

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Thinning my Collection - Gold, IHC, and Buffalo *Columbian MS67 TONER Added* by thabeast     Yesterday at 06:53 PM

1893 Columbian MS67 added
Jump to new posts Re: 1871 20D Gold by grip     Yesterday at 06:52 PM

25 and nice honest wear.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (2016) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:51 PM

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Ads Two Mystery Heroes

Quote:DC's Legends of Tomorrow will add a pair of new characters to its Season Two roster, both of whom sound like DC Comics superheroes, per a casting call reported at TVLine.
<
Jump to new posts Re: 1882 1c - GTG #1 by Walkerfan     Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Can't tell if it has wear from these images.

So I'll say anywhere from AU 58-MS 63
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by Revat     Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: greggy Originally Posted By: october Originally Posted By: 1Cool Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: aardvark88Was that Killing Joke 1st or 8th printing (s
Jump to new posts Re: One Book- Daredevil #115 CGC 9.6 W, Death of Death-Stalker, Wolverine Ad by electricprune     Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Let's try $100
Jump to new posts Re: Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released) by Doktor     Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Hayley is in a pilot for a series that has a pretty good chance of getting picked up. She would have had time to do both series due to the scheduling of Agent Carter, but it's unlikely she'll have time to do spots on other shows more than a guest app
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by Peter G     Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Wally's Comics Originally Posted By: Peter Ghttps://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/america-now-has-more-breweries-than-ever-and-that-might-be-a-problem/2016/01/15/d23e3800-b998-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016 by kimik     Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Artboy99 Originally Posted By: aardvark88I thought some hi-roller named Dean might bring a suitcase full of US greenbacks from Vancouver to Harley at Calgary expo to save the 5% gst on $125,000 declared value of 1
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Hemsworth signing by KRS_SD     Yesterday at 05:46 PM

pmd you.
Jump to new posts Re: Aquaman Movie - July 27, 2018 by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Marvel Premier #15 (1st Iron Fist) by fiendish     Yesterday at 05:28 PM

agree with 5.0-5.5

Definitely a cleaning candidate. I think a cleaner back would get you a nice one-point bump.
Jump to new posts Re: one more time - PGM HULK 181 1ST WOLVERINE by fiendish     Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Gratz!
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #57 CGC 8.5 CRM/OW by joeypost     Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: buttock Originally Posted By: TopNotch Originally Posted By: joeypostJust one book.

1st unqualified or PM gets the book or books.
Shipping in the U.S. is $15 for one slab.
Other ship
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Comics #1 Club by woowoo     Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: TheSurgeonI feel very lucky to have purchased this a couple of years ago- by far my most expensive purchase. A boardie owned it before me and I think made a huge profit on the sale.

Wow would love t
Page 11 of 14 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Selling coins at auction
by banknotes123
Yesterday at 10:11 PM
For Swap : 100rs India Star/Replacement PMG 65 Pick Unlisted
by Manish Golecha
Yesterday at 04:17 PM
British India 10rs Watermark sheet 35 notes uncut for 0.99$ auction
by Manish Golecha
Yesterday at 03:55 PM
2016 Gold Mercury Dime FS or trade
by Proudtoown
Yesterday at 03:46 PM
Comics Marketplace
Cinderella Sunday from 1973 FS on Comiclink
by Mickey7
28 minutes 39 seconds ago
NEW MUTANTS 98 CGC 9.0 WHITE PAGES..$270 SHIPPED IN THE USA
by rube11
Today at 11:04 AM
Swamp Thing 37, 49 & 50 - 1st Constantine & Justice League Dark - CGC 9.8
by 1Cool
Today at 10:28 AM
Bronze Horror: Where Monsters Dwell White Mountain Ped, Fear CGC
by PittsPilot
Today at 10:08 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.