Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM New Teen Titans #2 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 08:05 PM

6.0/6.5
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Mark Jewelers inserts... by Shark     Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Stronguy Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusI wonder if Mark Jewelers is still in business. If so, maybe I can track them down and ask some questions.

I tried to track them down several years ago. The add
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Avengers 26 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 08:01 PM

how big is the spine split?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: New Teen Titans #2 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 07:58 PM

5.0/5.5
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Giant Size X-men #1 (RAW) VF by igordesign23     Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Looking to buy Giant Size X-men #1 (Raw) VF.
Let me know if anyone has one to sell.

Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Tales of the Teen Titans 44 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Vampirella's - Show 'em off by oakman29     Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayman Originally Posted By: chevalmeowI got these 2 Vampirella HC as part of a small collection. I got a copy of the US version and these 2 are Spanish HC versions.

However, the second copy seems to be a
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #161 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 07:54 PM

7.5/8.0
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: CLOONEYTHON 20 - Ladle thine portion, sip whilst hot, and grunteth when through. by Bio-Rupp     Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Bio-RuppLEGENDS # 3 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $25

COPY B for this thread

First Suicide Squad. I think the movie has a 70/30 chance of blowing chunks... but this is still a hot book. Buy it and double your
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE HULK #181 CLUB by HeroX     Yesterday at 07:36 PM

180 was a must have for me right after I got my 181. Also have 182 and GSXM1. I'm a Wolverine fan and those are all just must haves for me.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously by Steel Rain     Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: paperheartAoU was ok but there's nothing of substance to these superhero movies (TDK the exception)- they are completely forgettable the moment you walk out of the theater.

An unpopular view on a comic book boar
Jump to new posts WTB Incredible Hulk 340 Reader copy .... by Paddy_McShillihan     Yesterday at 07:25 PM

WTB Incredible Hulk 340 Reader copy ...

Spine ticks ... Creases .. Folds , stains need apply

Reader to go with slab copy

Thanks for looking ...
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman ( part of my Last Sales thread) by Shadow Images     Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB Secret Wars #1 (1984), Magnus #1 (Valiant) CGC 9.8 W - GPA or Better by roach04     Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Do you dare enter the House of...BUMP.

Still looking for both! PM if you've either!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Mad Max Was o.k., but not Great - IMHO! by Fastballspecial     Yesterday at 06:51 PM

3 of my family members have text me telling me they loved it.

All my co-workers at worked today raved about it.

They apparently got it right. Ive never seen such large appreciative response for
an action flick.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Journey into Mystery #84 in CGC 6.0 range! by chezmtghut     Yesterday at 06:49 PM

PM sent. Thanks.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread by marktom     Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Anyone know where the John Byrne (6 page?) back-up story from his Amazing Spider-man #1 issue from 1999 is? It was a Spider-man origin story and I've been looking for it since it was published. Even if NFS, please LMK. Thanks,
--- Mark T.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FSHO: 1920 Walking Liberty Half NGC MS63 by clarkbar04     Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Original surfaces, typical early strike. Fields are clean, still has mint bloom. I seem like a newb here but have been on the CU message board since 2006, and have perfect feedback as a seller on ebay as well as the CU BST board.

Asking
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC slabs-Legends 3,Superman Adventures 5,New Teen Titans,Rom by CopperAgeKids     Yesterday at 06:24 PM

PRICE DROPS ON WHAT IS UNSOLD:

Price dropped to $50 (shipped) on the Rom 2 CGC 9.6 .

Price dropped to $25 (shipped) for the Demon Dreams 9.0 CGC double cover.

Price dropped to 65 (shipped) on the new Teen Titans # 1 C
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: More on Baltimore... by kav     Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Wow the police better get their bullhorns ready
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con, May 22-24, 2015 by makeminemego     Yesterday at 06:23 PM

In terms of WW, I've only been to their cons in Chicago, STL, and LA back when they had one, so many people on here have much more experience than I do.

This beat anything I've ever seen in @25 years of convention going. I can't say there
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Hacking Up Comics….. by kav     Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Damn and I already hacked up my AF15 to sell to him as feeder material
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Crow Registry Sets by Junk Donkey     Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 57 Sharp Book! by johnnycoolxx     Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Thank you!

Feel free to PM me any offers too.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Glitch (Forthcoming 215 Ink) Previews and Co-Creator Q&A by Glitch215     Yesterday at 06:05 PM

24-ML-379648-ML-

Shill account
Page 11 of 13 « First<910111213>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
PCGS/NGC graded Modern Gold Eagles for just $80 over melt shipped
by jimineez
05/27/15 11:51 AM
NETHERLAND INDIES BANKNOTES
by Mika
05/27/15 05:44 AM
FSHO: 1920 Walking Liberty Half NGC MS63
by clarkbar04
05/26/15 06:31 PM
1907 M MS61 and 1912 M AU55 NGC Sovereigns for sale
by Zebo
05/25/15 08:04 PM
Comics Marketplace
Greg Reece Comics Batman #1 CGC 4.5 at Heritage/ Detective Comics #31 listed
by gregreece
05/27/15 01:23 PM
Spider-man 1-26, nearly all variant 1's (inc Platinum CGC graded)
by Darjis_Aaron
05/27/15 12:31 PM
The Sale Continues - CAF
by dchiscon
05/27/15 12:04 PM
*** TPB & HARDCOVER BLOWOUT -- Good reading at a good price
by MadGenius
05/27/15 10:44 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.