Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTT COMPLETE PANZERFAUST RUN FOR A WALKING DEAD 2 by rufus t. firefly     Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Yesterday I traded my walking dead 2 CGC 9.4 for a lot of books but now my 1st print run is ruined! I had every first print book up to current (well did) until yesterday. Here's what I have in trade:

Peter panzerfaust:

#1- 9.8 S
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Top City Comics' Feedback Thread by Comicking77     Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Yet another smooth transaction with Top City Comics! Look forward to future transactions with Adrian!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HACK SLASH LOT / VARIOUS OTHERS by nicka     Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Looking to deal. Offers
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by AntBrown     Yesterday at 09:37 PM

I feel ya, I was hoping to squeeze one more in last week but didn't. Itll be interesting to see how your invoice advances compared to SDCC invoices. I'm sure Awax will keep us updated on his sub.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A very good candidate for Dad of the Year by ChasingKingKirby     Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Beautiful.

As the father of two daughters, my heart goes out to him.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post your new Modern OA here! by cbalroman     Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Awesome Court!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Darryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 5 by D3ADPOOL7     Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Glad to see he's back to work... can't wait to keep seeing some more awesome stuff
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: The "Use Your Leftover Comic Con Money Here" Sale - Tons of Modern CGC 9.8s by PhAnTaSmV     Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Closing this up, but you can still message me about any of these comics.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: X-MEN #1 club by eriqui     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Spoiler Content

That is seriously the nicest looking 5.0 I've ever seen!

Speaking of "nice looking", and slightly off topic....that's a gorgeous 1.8 AF 15 in your sig line my friend! And yes, a gorgeous X men 5.0, ama
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Need a logo for your comic business or convention? The Doctor is in... by youmechooz     Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Terrible joke earlier. Jason designed my logo. He is the best. He continues to do stuff for me.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Barth's Moving sale - slabs, keys, and more! by Barth     Yesterday at 09:13 PM

GI Joe #150 VF- (COPY B) = $8

Jump to new posts WTB Low SDCC Variant by carter3175     Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Looking to buy Low SDCC Variant of the highest quality 9.8 candidates please.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Life with Archie 36 is backorder at Diamond. by JD Glitch     Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris S. Originally Posted By: Crimebuster Originally Posted By: Awax Originally Posted By: rjrjr
I saw tons of Life with Archie 36 newsstand issues at Barnes and Nobles today. Archie has done a good j
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uh oh by TupennyConan     Yesterday at 09:08 PM

I'm so thirsty.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ragnarök by IDW by The Authority     Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Fastballspecial Originally Posted By: The AuthorityI went and got the color cover to complete my set. I don't care if it's a big $ book or not but it's been a while since I read a Viking inspired Simonson book. He's o
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ghosted by RockMyAmadeus     Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: the420kid Originally Posted By: Sideshow Bob Originally Posted By: the420kid Originally Posted By: Sideshow Bob Originally Posted By: the420kidit must be Miroslav Mrva. no?

Quote: (W
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Savage, The Crow, Sin City, Marvel Knights, etc. by Red84     Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Always willing to listen to offers.
Jump to new posts Re: WTT for Hulk 180 cgc 8.0-9.0 by Red84     Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Bump
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mega Shark vs Mech Shark by chrisco37     Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Ghost Shark coming on....
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: the heritage auction beginning tomorrow... by tth2     Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: thunsickerI just wanted to make sure it wasn't something like the small amounts of color touch or glue that church books get away with. "If it's a Church book it gets a Schomburg attribution!"
My god, I sure hope no
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Current prices for Key restored comics by rjpb     Yesterday at 08:59 PM

GPA is of limited value for restored books as the nature of the resto can be as important a factor as the degree of resto, and as restored books make up a fraction of the sales, for most books the info is going to be minimal. In addition, the higher
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC - crazy, sexy, cool, cruel and the downright weird cosplay - POST your pics by Dark Knight     Yesterday at 08:59 PM

She has big hair
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Five Ghosts #1 Lot of 3 and ASM #1 DCC Gamestop Fade Variant Lot of 5 Copies FS by bubbagump     Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Prices reduced on both lots
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Linsner Sex and Death, The Goon SS, HUGE modern LOT $1 w NR by Tibex82     Yesterday at 08:47 PM

All 4 auctions start at $1 with NO RESERVE.

Thanks for looking!

eBay
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Supreme Blue Rose Image Ellis Lotay by Awax     Yesterday at 08:47 PM

There was a SDCC variant for this.
Page 11 of 18 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 3 NGC graded Irish Pennies
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 07:12 AM
Today: Coin Auctions by GreatCollections - Superb Half Dimes, Morgans and More
by ianrussell
07/27/14 02:05 PM
FSH: Nuclear toned 1969-d pcgs ms64 Kennedy Half dollar, Rainbow Washingtons too
by PCcoins
07/27/14 01:53 PM
1819/8 Capped Bust Half NGC VF30 O-102 on Ebay
by A.Phillips
07/26/14 09:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
Ends 2nite First Groot Tales to Astonish CGC 3.0
by THB
42 minutes 20 seconds ago
UNLEASH THE VAULT!! YELLOW LABEL BEAUTYS!!
by LloydJBailey
51 minutes 45 seconds ago
Green Lantern #76 5.5/6.0 "RAW" affordable copy
by Spiderman-on-Tilt
Today at 12:59 AM
Looking for Planet of the Symbiotes Covers
by easyt63
Today at 12:43 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.