Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300 Appreciation/ Club Thread by jreezy     Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Toronto ComiCON Dec 14 2014 11-5pm - Presented by Fan Expo HQ by Gunnz     Yesterday at 02:51 PM

Anyone going to this who can witness sigs for CGC subs?

Want a Manapul sig.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Revival by gaz2810i     Yesterday at 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: the420kid Originally Posted By: HarveySwickSweet bud!!

Do you guys ever feel like there are only a handful of us left that still love this book!

I don't know why it's not more popular. It's
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: CGC on Facebook by TomG     Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy LinguiniI really enjoyed the Bone #1 encapsulation process facebook posts.

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four 52 club by Bronx     Yesterday at 02:32 PM

That 9.0 is sweet but the 6.0 is awesome for the grade. One of my favorite covers of all time.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This is how you assert your rights by comicdonna     Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: jaybuck43 Originally Posted By: comicdonna Originally Posted By: MetalPSI Originally Posted By: comicdonna Originally Posted By: MetalPSII get stopped at the boarder every single time I drive over. I ex
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: NEWPs From..... by AcesKings     Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Thanks guys!!!

Originally Posted By: Raisethis2
AU 53, XF 45, XF 40, MS 64 and MS 65.

I had them as 50,50,40 and the two walkers are certified as 64,65 respectively.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300 SS 8.5 Stan Michelinie Wolverine Limited Series 1 SS 9.8 and 9.4 Stan by Jwalker1228     Yesterday at 02:13 PM

CLOSED!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by goldust40     Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Comicopolis Originally Posted By: goldust40Meanwhile a fortuitous sending off (although Livermore dodged a straight red for a dreadful tackle on Mason) for Hull gave Spurs the momentum to come from behind an win. Good
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Price Variant Club by Sandflea     Yesterday at 02:11 PM

My 2 applications...

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Low grade keys slabbed: FF48, ST126, TOS50 and TOS52 by LoneTree     Yesterday at 02:08 PM

CLOSED
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: MJ score by vaillant     Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: RyanHNice score! I'm digging the foreign sci fi/pulp material these days...

I’d love to show you some from Italy but I really have no time for scanning…
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four Collecting Thread! by vaillant     Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Beauties, happy for you TF…
I still miss the #4 – had eyed a copy but I can’t spend now.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ask Gator by G.A.tor     Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr CarlHi Rick,

Does a missing centerfold in Flash Comics 86 affect the 1st appearance of Black Canary story at all?

(Asking for no particular reason...

Thanks!

Carl
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What Captain Marvel Books (Shazam) are hot right now? by seanfingh     Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Mission Accomplished!!

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM 96 by Comic Clint     Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Problem with Anastasia Collectibles & Comics by bababooey     Yesterday at 01:46 PM

In the thread you linked to they responded to you that they issued you a refund since a dispute had been filed.

Why not respond to that post from November 17th? Has there been communication since then? Was it via PM, facebook or e-m
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Remembering November 18th, 1992 by RockMyAmadeus     Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: Lazyboy Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: pmpknface Originally Posted By: HarveySwick Originally Posted By: pmpknfaceI don't know if any of yo
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale Uncanny X-men #1 (1963) 7.0 Raw by gdfisher     Yesterday at 01:41 PM

Yes. It's still for sale.
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Ogami Originally Posted By: Jimmy LinguiniSO the appropriate action is for Adonis to get the 9.6 back where he can than sell it for double what it was offered to the buyer?

You talking about appropriate a
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DC Steampunk Variant Lot - 8 books by Rhymenoceros     Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The PUNISHER LS #1 club. by vikingreed     Yesterday at 01:28 PM

I know he does the Con circuit, but I don't think he is active in the Modern world.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Yellow Labels, TMNT and More Ending Tonight. Still Cheap. by Ryan.     Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Check out my listings below.

I also have a killer Kevin Eastman Blue Label sketch available. Feel free to PM offers. Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ryanscomicsandco...=p2047675.l2562
Jump to new posts Re: Bunch of cool GA, SA and BA books. Mostly raw with some CGC. by pastorofmuppets     Yesterday at 01:03 PM

ASM 194 9.6 White Pages @ $300
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Quitely Cover for sale... nuff said! by mikerb2223     Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Bump
Page 11 of 16 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
dave wnuck's mid-november new coin listing and newsletter
by michael
5 minutes 49 seconds ago
A Lovely High Grade 1771 Pillar 8 Reales
by fred13
Yesterday at 09:15 PM
GreatCollections - Today - 1000s of Listings - Fast Shipping - Lowest Fees
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 05:50 PM
Gold and Silver Certificate for Sale
by Ugakoivet
Yesterday at 08:01 AM
Comics Marketplace
Strange Tales 110 CGC 5.5
by ComicsAndCode
46 minutes 50 seconds ago
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #29 LA MOLE EDITION CGC SS 9.8
by Wall-Crawler
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Daredevil lot, Marvel Lot, Batman lot.....
by Shadow Images
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
For sell - Hellblazer #1 9.2, Scalped #1 9.6, Preacher #2 9.8, Preacher #13 9.4
by SquareChaos
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.