Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This is a positive thread to make Comics General better. by porcupine48     Yesterday at 02:27 PM

And...banana dance!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh SS slabs, Swamp Thing, X-Men, Hulk HoS by reptilekingdie     Yesterday at 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Fantastic Thor Originally Posted By: reptilekingdieIncredible Hulk Annual 5 9.2 OWW pages, Claremont & Wein $125

Jump to new posts ASM 121 CGC 8.0 Beautiful Wrap White Pages $400 by Marlocke     Yesterday at 02:25 PM

A beautiful wrap on this ASM 121 CGC 8.0 with white pages.

Kudos Thread:
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...rue#Post6854368

More feedback on Ebay under the same name.

First in the thread takes it.
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: STGCC 2014 Sept. 6-7, 2014 Singapore by Kwan Chang     Yesterday at 02:23 PM

when is the get together ? where will it be held ?
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Please grade this TTA 36 by thunsicker     Yesterday at 02:21 PM

I'd put it around 7.0, maybe 7.5. Stresses around top staple, some tanning, and smutziness on the back cover.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: X-Men 4 by thunsicker     Yesterday at 02:19 PM

2.5 sounds about right.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Where have all the FF 45s gone? by bomber-bob     Yesterday at 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: trmoore54 Originally Posted By: BizarroChuck51

"This Man, This Monster."

Definitely a classic

One of my two Twin Cities books...

Sweet !
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Justice League of America Collecting Thread by AlexanderM     Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Very nice Bomber bob.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: For the love of copper by Hard Times     Yesterday at 02:05 PM

nice CT!

Jump to new posts Re: ATOM #7 CGC 9.2 OWW - 1ST HAWKMAN CROSS-OVER. by AlexanderM     Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Not to mention that its a classic cover.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Baltimore Comic-Con finally a 3 day con Sept 5-7, 2014 by FlyingDonut     Yesterday at 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: robocardMaking my first trip to this Con. What booth number are you? Definitely will stop by.

Ed

I don't know the booth number - Cards, Comics, and Collectibles...the 20x60 anchor island you will be
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Uncanny X-Men 94 Incomplete Coverless by MrGreen     Yesterday at 01:50 PM

or very low grade...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do these Guardians of the Galaxy comic books have respect now 1 year later ? by Gatsby77     Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Eh - they were fourth-tier books; now they're second-tier books.

If I had any copies I would have sold them a month ago. Personally, I'd love to see them stay atop the "hot" list for another year or two, sucking up the attention while I go
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre- Hero Marvels!!!! by RICK STARR     Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: bomber-bobJust graded from my personal collection.

Nice
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Set Expansion Requests April 2014 by =bs5150206=     Yesterday at 01:41 PM

please add to the cyberforce and marc silvestri registry sets=

cyberforce vol 4 #3 kickstarter sketch edition 1192316030

cyberforce vol 4 #4 kickstarter sketch edition 1192316036

ctberforce vol 4 #5 kickstarter sketch
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead Trade Paperbacks #1-20 by ZGagnon     Yesterday at 01:41 PM

best offer added on ebay
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Wtb amazing fantasy 15 (serious) by smallclone     Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Looking for a raw low grade copy of af15, no restoration, ungraded if possible, no writing on book either and complete.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Tick Appreciation Thread by kpaqu1     Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Before SDCC the NEC e-mail newsletter mentioned that they would have the ashcans for Tick 1 and 2 as well the 1st app newsletter for sale at their booth.

I've never seen a #2 ashcan. Did anyone get a peek at it?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Abandoned Comic Book Store by GeeksAreMyPeeps     Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: 01TheDudewhere is Geraldo Rivera when you need him ?
Has anyone ever really needed Geraldo Rivera?
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: which time period is stricker with grading standards then? or now? by thunsicker     Yesterday at 01:21 PM

Well played, Peter. Well played.

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE ASM #129 SOCIETY by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: HarveySwick

Welcome to the Club!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FANTASTIC FOUR #48 CLUB : THE INTERGALACTIC BEACH CLUB by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Another terrific copy!

Welcome to the Club!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Auction Catalog Labor Day Sale 40 % off ! by RichH     Yesterday at 01:07 PM

List now updated for SOLD and orders ON HOLD
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus by Bill C     Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: vaillantShould you wish to buy them, if you feel more confident I can purchase them for you and pack them adequately. I have no idea of the weight, but all five hopefully should stay under the 1Kg (2.2 lbs) tier, so it wil
Jump to new posts Re: GHOST RIDER 1967 Full Run Here by Malcontent     Yesterday at 12:58 PM

These are still available - so a price drop below>
Page 11 of 14 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Today at GreatCollections - NGC Franklins, Morgans, Rare Gold and More
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 05:03 PM
FS/ maple leaf
by wheat'swheats
Yesterday at 02:58 PM
WTB Franklin Proofs
by Dkillett2
08/30/14 09:30 PM
55 Roosevelt Silver Dimes 1961 and earlier
by krighton
08/30/14 09:01 PM
Comics Marketplace
1 book - Hawkman #4 - Affordable
by Transplant
Today at 02:07 AM
High Grade Modern Books Up for Auction...some CGC graded
by Swanson6676
Today at 12:18 AM
Lords of the Low End! Lower grade/cvls BA keys, mags, etc: Marvel, Warren, more!
by jools&jim
Today at 12:11 AM
Star Spangled Comics #122 - 1st Ghost Breaker
by grider67
Today at 12:00 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.