Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Sixth Gun by retrothecollector     Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Tuff GhostThis is the item code your shop will want Code: DEC141593
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HBD Bunky Brian! by gino2paulus2     Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: BitterOldManPhoto Primetime took in 2012 of Birthday Boy.

that's cool!!! and a Cap 3 nice choice of reading material!!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1843 Quarter Eagle by Mark T     Yesterday at 04:27 PM

Just saw your new pictures - when I made the earlier post I did not see them . The new pictures look much better, it might be genuine.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Inhumans 1 by porcupine48     Yesterday at 04:21 PM

6.5 could use a wonderbreading....
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts The Unofficial Underground Comix thread... by EggsAckley     Yesterday at 04:19 PM

A copy of the Head First version of Zap #2, CGC 9.8 sold on ebay this month for $5,000!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZAP-COMIX-2-CGC-...=item3f412c6c24
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil Collecting Thread by romanheart     Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: rob_reactHere it is:

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_bookDetails.php?id=576643&set=0

Slight overspray at the top right. I would prefer a date stamp to that.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper Art Adams appreciation by Logan510     Yesterday at 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: Bronty Originally Posted By: Flatliner1313Disagree it was over after 1990.
Art Adams is still the man. Do you hear me, punks?
STILL THE MAN.

Totally! I
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: New Collection Choices by MarkFeld     Yesterday at 04:09 PM

Buy what YOU like - don't be a slave to your collecting.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: amazing spider man #9 comicxposure lot sketch and colored set by submariner13     Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Pics uploaded
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Sandman #1 by Comic Clint     Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Bot Left FC keeps it at 9.4 for me
Jump to new posts Re: test by porcupine48     Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: blazincomics2.0. Will show decent for the grade, but that's tops for me. Two grade penalty for the stache. Otherwise 3.0.
I believe it is a VanDyke....
And agree with your gradestamite.
Jump to new posts Re: Human Torch 8 - CGC ??? - Finally with pics by Comic Clint     Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: MichaelB1973 Originally Posted By: JollyComicsWhat a solid copy. Not bad for the Golden Age comic book. It seemed 6.5 to me due to the small tear. If I were you, I will gamble on the pressing to some bumps in the grad
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread by The Authority     Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Adding Last of Us. Thanks to IntoAnother for pointing out this omission and thanks to all who help contribute to this thread. Hope you enjoy lots of turkey and fattening stuff this Thanksgiving
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - X-Men 275 by Comic Clint     Yesterday at 03:56 PM

molding on the pages? if so id just throw in on the barbie
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Super Heroes 13 by Comic Clint     Yesterday at 03:55 PM

fn- for me too
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Rattler Question by cpm9ball     Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: RWB...and only the future will tell about the latter.

I think it was the best move you could have made.

Chris
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: JERSEY SHORE COMIC BOOK SHOW by Bronzed Jbone     Yesterday at 03:50 PM

I didn't go.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SUPERMAN 76 CGC 5.0 BLUE LABEL, OW/W !!! by CCAFF     Yesterday at 03:44 PM

FINAL PRICE DROP TO $1,200.00 SHIPPED. OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts SOLD by PrezErrors     Yesterday at 03:40 PM

SOLD

2 BU Rolls 1oz 2014 Silver American Eagles and (10) 2013 Silver American Eagles $962.50 Shipped

Payment with Paypal Gift (preferred) Money Order or Check

PM me if you have any questions. Thank You

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: 1818 Capped Bust Half - PCGS AU50 by TylerNorton     Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Price lowered!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Need 1977 Godzillas (9.8 univ. or SS WP)! by divad     Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaws1965Hello!

Ideally, I'm looking for 9.8, WP, well-centered issues to fill gaps, or to upgrade my current 9.6s. I'll also consider nice, tightly graded 9.6's if I lack the issue altogether (see below).
Jump to new posts Re: WTB HOS 92 Savage Tales 1 and Tec 225 by bcc     Yesterday at 03:33 PM

HOS 92 CGC 7.5 C-OW

Last 3 GPA sales at 7.5 : 455, 449, 465
Last 2 at 8.0 : 600 and 750

$475 Shipped in the US

Jump to new posts Re: Aslpride's wanted list... by divad     Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Aslpride8Justice League International 18-21. (Raw copies)

I am looking for 9.8 (Nearmint/Mint) with white pages. I am willing to pay $4 per issue.

I will check on these.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Ms Marvel 1 by Comic Clint     Yesterday at 03:31 PM

im at 6.5--- its close though--- id clean the back like harvdoss does and it will hit easy
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Teen Titans? by sfcityduck     Yesterday at 03:27 PM

You need to actually read your definition of "consensus." Like many of your arguments on this thread, you got this one wrong too. "Consensus" means "unamity" and "harmony" not "majority rule."

P.S. I don't care about the value of the bo
Page 11 of 14 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
SOLD
by PrezErrors
03:40 PM
Rainbow Toned Franklin and Nuclear Toned Lincoln for sale
by PCcoins
09:23 AM
Huge BLACK FRIDAY Sale starting at 12 am November 28th!
by JackieOF
11/24/14 08:28 PM
dave wnuck's mid-november new coin listing and newsletter
by michael
11/24/14 01:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
Lego Rocket Raccoon Mini Fig in poly bag.
by vader2001
07:47 AM
Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.8 White Pages - Newly Added!!!
by MichaelB1973
12:33 AM
10 Mystery Boxes For Sale
by bubbagump
11:59 PM
Batman #47 Classic Cover & Story
by Westy Steve
11:43 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.