Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: You guys wanna trend a comic on Twitter? by comicalgems     Today at 01:53 PM

I'm barely on Twitter
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Incredible Hulk #181 CGC SS 3.0 (Signed By Lee, Trimpe & Wein) LOW PRICE!! by Remy     Today at 01:52 PM

sorry...no trades
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Green Lantern 76 CGC 7.0 by tigers comics     Today at 01:49 PM

Still looking for a copy. Would even be willing to buy a 7.5.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts 25% OFF DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM - HALLOWEEN SALE! by TopNotch     Today at 01:46 PM

DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM

Hope everyone has a happy Halloween. To celebrate please enter Promo Code: CANDY14 at checkout and take 25% off your order.

This discount applies to all non CGC-Graded items with a price under $2000
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Super heroes #12 by jaeldubyoo     Today at 01:42 PM

I agree with your assessment of 5.0/5.5.

Instead of using Wonder Bread, I would suggest using a dry cleaning pad. Bread is made with oil.
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men 1 (1963) by porcupine48     Today at 01:33 PM

Friendly bump.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: infinity gauntlet complete posted by Rejean by Revat     Today at 01:29 PM

stop spamming the journals. please.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Batman #232 reader by jools&jim     Today at 01:29 PM

And again...
Jump to new posts Re: WTB the following 9.8's by reggiesf     Today at 01:26 PM

BUMP
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Defenders #28 posted by B. Koski by Steviehuv66     Today at 01:21 PM

Home run!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Gpa analysis question!! by uchiha101     Today at 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: mrmitchgroTry emailing them. They've given me info on selling venue before.

Thanks I'll email them
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by StingerMcK     Today at 01:14 PM

2 books on standard

10/11 mailed
10/14 verified
10/29 Scheduled for Grading
10/31 Graded
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Death of Wolverine by AnthonyTheAbyss     Today at 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: voorhees Originally Posted By: kimikTalking to my file LCS owner, all of the stores here ordered big and the first issue to sell out across the city
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by delekkerste     Today at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: AriamusMy brother was at that game.

Originally Posted By: AriamusI was watching hockey...

I'm going to the first leg of the Eastern Conference semi-finals
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Los Angeles OA Dinner/Get Together by drdroom     Today at 12:56 PM

If its at Mankuta's Hollywood pad I am probably yes, but if its at Pacific Palisades probably no...
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special 1st Squirrel GirlNo by The Resurrection     Today at 12:51 PM

Free shipping in the U.S, book is here today only.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Price Tier IF ... by DoveCity187     Today at 12:47 PM

magazine
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics 258 - Supergirl revealed! (CGC 8.5) by Silver     Today at 12:46 PM

That is a great under appreciated book! Nice copy!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Boardwalk Empire Final Season - last walk around the pier by drbanner     Today at 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: BassGManAny chance little Tommy knew Nuck killed his father? I wasn't sure about Tommy's motivation but otherwise great ending.
Yeah, there's a chance since "someone" revealed the location of his father's body to get
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Necessity of Boxes? by Alawson453     Today at 12:42 PM

Great topic Tnerb, once I hit a dozen CGC sized boxes I decided to start using
4 drawer legal sized file cabinets. Best decision ever! The file cabinets allow me to store
either comic sized or magazine sized slabs. The cabinets also
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: COMIC-LINK by woowoo     Today at 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: telerites Originally Posted By: woowooJust got up 7.15 am and there is 2 in my inbox

1 =800 Remaining Auction Lots Close Today with No Reserve!
2 = 50 closing tonight

Thats only 2 will be
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Grummett Art For Sale - pages w/Starfire, Black Widow, Tigra, more by Viking001     Today at 12:42 PM

A page I've wanted has become available, but unfortunately, I have rather overspent in the last few months. So, I need to raise a bit of money in order to buy it. I've decided to put up some of my Grummett pieces for sale to help raise funds. I do
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Tulsa -- November 7-9, 2014 by Norrin's lawyer     Today at 12:34 PM

Definitely will do so...great pieces of art!

Originally Posted By: jadamsArtist Alley

Table C6

Come say hello and look around. I'll have these original pieces with me, and a few prints of other things I've don
Virtual Comic Con (VCC) Hall
Jump to new posts Re: VCC Nov 8: advance tix on sale now by telerites     Today at 12:31 PM

Almost upon us
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Legion of Superheroes collecting thread by Hepcat     Today at 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By: tth2You've also got a lot of very nice books!

Glad you like them! Here then are scans of five more Legion covers from my collection:

Page 11 of 16 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
GA Action Comics Mega Thread
by quadman78
10:34 PM
Thrilling Adventures in Stamps #8 Overstreet "Very Rare"
by Dr. Love
09:04 PM
Guardians of the Galaxy, Bettie Page, The Walking Dead, prints, & more on Ebay
by FAKadar
07:13 PM
Signed MARVEL VS DC Trading Cards - JUST THE GOOD STUFF
by Revat
06:05 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.