Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have any dealings w/ member: catz13? by jaybuck43     Today at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: manetteskaAKA Richard Catanzaro

We were supposed to do a deal on a book but I felt uneasy about it as he couldn't provide any references. We're supposed to b
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a winner. The Rotten Tomatoes reviews were off. by PBK78     Today at 12:31 PM

So the post pop up again and I remembered how awful this movie was. Please no more sequels.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody Watching WGN's Man(h)attan? by BlowUpTheMoon     Today at 12:27 PM

I watched the first episode last night. It was OK. There were no "WOW" moments. Might watch the second episode.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Eternal by ZaCrew     Today at 12:23 PM

Really enjoyed the story today.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 1 cgc 0.5 and avengers 1 cgc 1.0 by SpiderTurtle     Today at 12:19 PM

Avengers 1 now $698 shipped in usa
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Error Coins for Sale by Jon Sullivan     Today at 12:14 PM

Hello,

I deal in error coins (and to a small degree, varieties), so if you are interested in buying or selling them, visit my website at: http://www.sullivannumismatics.com

If you have any errors for sale, you can email me at: j
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB- Low grade AF15 .5/ 1.0 / 1.5 by rcouto     Today at 12:14 PM

BUMP
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: BB28 1.8 - 2.5 by rcouto     Today at 12:13 PM

BUMP
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: TWD - Lakes Con - Giveaway by snowman28     Today at 12:13 PM

Thanks!

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Tibex82's Copper/Modern Fall Clearance. Keys, 1st's, Variants. C'mon in! by Tibex82     Today at 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: 1CoolI'll take the Thor 337.

Thank You!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Starlight by Mark Millar & Goran Parlov & iMAGE comics & Millarworld by the420kid     Today at 12:00 PM

pretty good ending although it seemed kind of abrupt.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hellblazer #27 by F For Fake     Today at 11:54 AM

I remember having to hunt and hunt for this book back when I put my first complete run together (about 15 years ago). It has always been a popular issue. Now that I'm trying to rebuild the run, I'd like to get my hands on another one, but this one al
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Ninja Turtles TMNT slabs in 9.6/9.8 by TMNT     Today at 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By: bryan91I have this 9.6 #1 2nd print that I would sell for $850 plus shipping.

[/quote]

ooohh that's pretty...
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: wadub56 kudos thread by DoveCity187     Today at 11:32 AM

Bought an X-Men 1 with timed payments. Wadub aka 4comix is a pleasure to do business with. I can't wait until I'm in the postion to buy another silver age key!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Jerseys Finest Comics sales thread! Fresh from CGC, keys, SS! by The Resurrection     Today at 11:15 AM

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts TODAYS SALE:*NEW* ALL COLLECTORS! Custom made comic book decoupaged shoes! by KomicKicks     Today at 11:14 AM

ATTENTION*** " limited time sale"

ANY COMIC BOOK THEME OR THE WALKING DEAD ONLY:
- But 1 pair / get 2nd pair HALF OFF
- Buy 2 pairs / get 3rd pair FREE

Can combine with referral code if you have one from someone.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Great British Music by Comicopolis     Today at 11:09 AM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Tales of Suspense 39 4.0-6.0 Cash or Trade by Jim M     Today at 11:04 AM

Midweek bump!
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Rules of Being a Gold Bug by BillJones     Today at 11:04 AM

It is an interesting read, but it has a distinct lack was economic wisdom, especially the part where it is inevitable that we return to The Gold Standard. Inflation is the way of the world, and the only way a nation's currency is significantly revalu
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300 (and maybe a few other books) by pickycollector     Today at 11:03 AM

The complete clone saga storyline.

For those whom never did read the original saga, here is the complete clone saga for which I am the original owner. Asking $1,200. The set includes the following 127 books:

Amazing Scarlet Spid
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: JG Jones Black Widow by ashrael     Today at 10:56 AM

Very nice.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official eBay Drank My Milkshake Thread by Junkdrawer     Today at 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: Junkdrawer Originally Posted By: BuzzettaScrew it.

Calling eBay to see what they have to say.

Further snooping shows that D***o not only bid with the seller in
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Superman #1 1939 .5 by RickyBobby     Today at 10:46 AM

I'll bump this...
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bunch of cool GA, SA and BA books. Adding Hulk #181 and ASM #194 CGC 9.6 White - by VintageComics     Today at 10:44 AM

Amazing Spider-man #194 CGC 9.6 White pages - Asking $325 $300 shipped.

Incredible Hulk #181 - 8.5 but missing Marvel Value Stamp, slight piece of tape about 1/4" x 1/4" where stamp was - $800 $710 with shipping included.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Best GA comic shop in San Francisco? by Mxwll Smrt     Today at 10:44 AM

Thanks Roy - forgot where I posted.
Page 11 of 15 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
12:14 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
Variant Cover Lots!
by Zanziber
SA CGC keys and some raw Gold!
by podboy66
REDEMPTION SALES
by A-DONIS
CGC SS Sketches - Fundraiser
by Peter Palmer
08:20 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.