Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: BeachBum's Mostly Annual End of Year Clearance Sale by BeachBum     Yesterday at 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Luke50000How are you Dre, do you still have the replica Lucille bat?

All gone - remaining ones were put back on eBay and were snapped up. Sorry.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: RIVERDALE on CW (1/26/17) by Awax     Yesterday at 09:31 AM

Less than a week
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by Vorpal     Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Spoiler Content

She sure gets around! I have all three of her appearances too!

Interesting that the first two are literally the same drawing (probably cut out from an existing print) while the third one is actually a sw
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! by RedFury     Yesterday at 08:55 AM

Very cool cover, PK. Thanks for sharing. I like the Red Rajjah one the best.

Originally Posted By: Robot ManLove the early stone litho printing on those. It allowed colors that were out of the four color spectrum.
Can you ela
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 10th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament by BlowUpTheMoon     Yesterday at 08:43 AM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FFF's Random Raws Returns! $1 Drek! Deathstroke! Stuff! Things! by F For Fake     Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Ok, everything that's left is 50% off! I'm closing this up and will invoice on Sunday, thanks everyone for looking!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 10% OFF!! I need Motor City Regristration Money!!! Preacher 1-9 X-23 & More! by Nick's Comics     Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Take 10% OFF the remaining comics!!!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 2 X PCH CGC books. Both 1.8 with free shipping. PRICES SLASHED by Grantley Goddard     Yesterday at 08:29 AM

will listen to very near offers by pm.
thanks
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Trailers. by Bosco685     Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr.McknowitallI sent your post to your wife, with the suggestion that she particularly note the smiley face cloud.

I added to the message a suggestion that she

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1830 Capped Bust Half Variety - Not sure!!! by physics-fan3.14     Yesterday at 08:19 AM

This is also a sometimes-useful site: http://coinzip.proboards.com/board/238/capped-bust-half-dollars
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Comic Book Back Covers? by Ken Aldred     Yesterday at 08:16 AM

Also the first time I saw Jack Davis' art. Several years before I started reading ECs.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STRANGE TALES #110 Club! by Readcomix     Yesterday at 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: BronxOh *spoon*! In the wild! Tell us what you paid and really twist the knife in our envious gut.

Originally Posted By: Erndog Originally Posted By: 427ImpalerI'm IN!! Found this one raw in the
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: looking to buy early ASM CGC comics signed by Stan Lee by Sriz     Yesterday at 07:52 AM

Still on the hunt
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My Icelandic Kingdom Era Collection posted by Iskrona by gherrmann44     Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Let me also add my congratulations to you, Iskrona! I for one, will be anticipating the day you add photos of your coins to your award winning set!
Gary
Jump to new posts Re: A Bunch of RAWS and lots of Pedigrees! by Martin Sinescu     Yesterday at 07:00 AM

Originally Posted By: nochipsBatman 256 NM 9.4 Tiny chip off bottom spine edge else 9.6 $40.00

Take it!!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: All CAF gallery for sale by quike102     Yesterday at 06:44 AM

I also have a bunch of John Cassaday pages from his Astonishing X-men run for sale.
If you want to see the scanned art just send me an email.
Jump to new posts Re: EARLY HIGH GRADE JLAs by r100comics     Yesterday at 06:28 AM

Raw comics can be returned for any reason within 14 days for a full refund, at the buyers expense and in the same condition sent.

#70 VF/NM 9.0 raw.

$65 shipped.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music by VintageComics     Yesterday at 06:25 AM

Whoah.

New FNM song.

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Submissions by Rune     Yesterday at 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Brando- Originally Posted By: Rune

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1182364
If I start working on a plan to sell my grandmother's kidneys, maybe I can make the owner a p
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Pedigree selling art now? by Meeley Man     Yesterday at 02:11 AM

Well, whoever was the person who bid on and didn't win the Power Man and Iron Fist page, can always go to my eBay auction listings. I have several pages from roughly the same time period and artist, only without any stupid reserve and at prices far l
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: calamerica's Feedback Thread by Gatchaman     Yesterday at 01:32 AM

Cal bought a lot of books from me. Thank you very much.
Page 11 of 11 « First<7891011
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1889 Carson City Morgan. Good
by shadroch
01/19/17 03:21 PM
(C.1820) G.B. E-11396b WM Map of the world
by Endeavor1967
01/19/17 12:40 PM
A few slabbed Colonial Mexico 8 Reales
by TwoKopeiki
01/18/17 09:14 PM
Special 20% Discount for Collectors Society Members- NGC Rainbow Toners
by ATF_COINS
01/17/17 09:11 PM
Comics Marketplace
Iron Fist 15 - CGC 9.2 OW/W - 35 Cent Variant!
by Spider-Dan
Yesterday at 09:24 PM
FS: 2 Barry Kitson Legion pages and an Andy Smith Red Sonya Model Sheet
by kbmcvay
Yesterday at 08:47 PM
CdaBruce's Book Bonanza - Harley, Sirens, Spidey, Campbell, Turner, Hughes, WD
by CDaBruce
Yesterday at 08:39 PM
FS: X-Force #1, page 34 by Rob Liefeld. Second highest selling coming ever.
by RabidFerret
Yesterday at 08:37 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.