Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 2014 Winners Of The MacArthur 'Genius Grants'. by WoodenJefferson     Yesterday at 04:31 PM

I peaked in the early 80's...it's been a slow descent since then, just about hit bottom now.

I meant to say kudo's to the recipients.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SHOWCASE 30 CGC 7.5 WORLD FINEST 71 CGC 4.5 R FF 45 RAW by marmat     Yesterday at 04:30 PM

FANTASTIC FOUR 4.5 raw

This book is on fire. Solid FINE/FINE+, unpressed. And I believe pressing can be good for this one.
The book is on fire, a 7.5 sold on CL for $950

Asking $529

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Darryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 5 by seanfingh     Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Dr. Strange in effect!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy team origin by gaz973     Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Dimebag_D Originally Posted By: Ken AldredAlso read the Annihilation books. Great stuff. +1
+ 1000000
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Is our Universe Part of a Multiverse by TupennyConan     Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics at that point it won't really matter, will it?

So long as my comics are okay, it won't matter much.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Fantastic Four #110 with Green Printing Error!!! by chezmtghut     Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: comicdeyI think I may have one

Let me know!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Everything has got to go!!!!! by WebSlinger     Yesterday at 04:11 PM

Congrats on the baby! I have sold a lot of books in Windsor , wonder if I met you
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy team origination by The Black Hand     Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Be wary, though, they are crazy over there.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you from? by RockMyAmadeus     Yesterday at 03:58 PM

My mother.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM - Red Sonja, Vol.1 #4 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 03:54 PM

Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Star Wars #42 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 03:51 PM

It's to dirty to be a 8.0 imo and it has a lot of spine stress so 6.5-7.0
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: woregul's feedback thread by 1p36DSA     Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Purchased a Bronze High grade slab. Was very nice to deal with and sent very quickly and securely. THANKS SO MUCH!
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Batman 428 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 03:45 PM

6.0 -6.5
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: The Adventures of Superman #497 3rd Printing by uchiha101     Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Jump to new posts Re: tales to astonish #87 by uchiha101     Yesterday at 03:42 PM

it looks trimmed to me because it fits to perfectly with the comic and as for the grade

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Green Lantern #76 CGC 8.5 OWW by Spiderman-on-Tilt     Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: blazingbobScanners run about $300, $1200 is a pretty expensive scanner

From the sale.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Montreal Comiccon - July 3-5, 2015 - Palais des Congrès, MTL by Jimmy Linguini     Yesterday at 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Tiger Topher Originally Posted By: pickycollector Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguini Originally Posted By: voorhees Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguini O
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Illustrious feedback thread by goldust40     Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Seamless transaction, everything packed professionally and carefully, all as described! Many thanks, Travis!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Purdy Star Washie Proof... by Danye West     Yesterday at 03:23 PM

love the colors
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB FF 36 cgc 8.5 and up by vaillant     Yesterday at 03:20 PM

In Brock's defense I might say he might go by impressions, and if he has the impression a customer is not enough serious, or buying just to resell, it gets in his "sharp" mode… I know for sure, as he did it with a new boardie, which I befriended, and
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AndyBoBo's Kudos by lizards2     Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Received three awesome raw books in the mail from AndyBoBo. Quickly shipped and packaged wonderfully.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics 1941 by Larryw7     Yesterday at 03:06 PM

I don't ever remember seeing this one posted here. Note the boy has a remaindered copy of Batman 6.

Jump to new posts Re: PGM Incredible Hulk 271 by TSwift25     Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Dr. Strange gets a release date/thread - - July 8, 2016 by CBT     Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: nearmintIs this one of those fictional Wednesday threads?

lol, no, its legitimately speculation, but seems pretty solid. Exclusive to that site, and based on leaks to them from the negotiations as to where its
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: ASM 12 by TSwift25     Yesterday at 03:02 PM

CGC hammers staining. I have a similar eye appeal copy of this one that they crushed to a 3.0 because of a stain.

I'd say it's a 4.0 with the eye appeal of a 5.0/5.5.
Page 11 of 16 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
***Fall Coin Auction - Link in post to catalog!
by Midwest Coins
12:05 PM
WTB 1932-S Washington MS63
by Jon K.
01:05 AM
Gold Kennedy proofs, 3 left, raw, unopened, unseen in box.
by AHFreak
09/16/14 01:21 PM
eBay: 1976 IKE Type 1 MS 65 plus some others NGCs
by Aslpride8
09/16/14 03:06 AM
Comics Marketplace
X-Factor 6 9.6 SS 1st Big Blue Guy SOLD!!
by bighaley21
11:39 PM
2014 Amazing Spider-Man 1 1:200 CGC SS 9.8(Stan Lee/Dan Slott)
by CBass
10:41 PM
FF45, FF52, WD1, IM55, DC Presents 26 etc
by Junkdrawer
10:04 PM
Hump Day Ebay Auctions-10% Off Sale on Everything
by blazincomics
09:29 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.