Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Frank Miller CGC by Mayor006     Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Year One you say?

Not quite ready to sell but I will keep you updated if I change my mind.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by c-mack     Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Nice book!!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cap first appearance winter solier by MrWeen     Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Revat Originally Posted By: vikingreed Originally Posted By: Kevin76This book will cool off once Captain America leaves the theater, always does.

It definitely will, but I do believe the triple digit
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by tth2     Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Transplant Quite a mixture there of laissez-faire and anti-laissez-faire. Keep the government out of the things that we want, but bend the immigration rules in cases where we can get H1B workers and all the employer has t
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: How do you feel about SEGS grading? by rmpsrpms     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: MozinSEGS coins should be considered as raw coins. JMHO

Isn't this the case with all graded coins? "Buy the coin, not the holder"??? I've seen too many "mistakes" to trust the grade on any holdered coin.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Durango Kid #24 FS by MADSPORTS     Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Usual rules apply
Shipping is included to the US, outside the US is extra

First is the

Book is low grade complete with attached cover

Will be shipped in bag with board protected.

$16 delivered
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread by k1dkash     Yesterday at 09:16 PM

The funny thing is that it had 3 watchers when I clicked on it. I wonder what they were thinking??? Were they hoping the seller would lower the price? I instantly bought it because I felt that the seller would increase the price after s/he realized
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 by Eclipse     Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Spidey 3 is scheduled to begin production in NY in June, and it sounds like its going to be bigger than Spidey 2, which was the biggest film ever filmed in NY
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB IMAGE number 1.s & Walking Dead CGC 9.8 or High Grade RAW by oceanavekid     Yesterday at 09:04 PM

PM ME if you have something you think i'd be interested in

I've bought most of the books off my list on the boards
Jump to new posts Re: I'm being sneaky and dropping a sales thread bomb after midnight. BOOM. by Cyberblock     Yesterday at 09:03 PM

If no one has taken 970) Captain America 102 glossy 4.0 $10

I'll take it!

Thanks

Curt
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Warlock First Appearance - Marvel Premiere 1 by AGGIEZ     Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: joe_collector Originally Posted By: AGGIEZNot sure I agree on the notation of "First Appearance of Bucky as Winter Soldier". I don't care about Carol Danvers or Eddie Brock or Jim Rhodes or Cletus Cassidy. When did th
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by Twistty1     Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Flex Mentallo

Beautiful books... Congrats!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Black Science, Avengers #24 J Scott Campbell, Saga # 18 Mythopolis # 1 all 9.8 by Dmac538     Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Sandflea Originally Posted By: Dmac538Superior Spider-man # 31 Midtown J.Scott Campbell Variant First of 3. Black and White $35 7 available Color $25 4 available, Set of 1 each $55. All books are NM+, each book was t
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men #7 blank cover MICO SUAYAN Gambit sketch - CGC 9.8 by Waltz41     Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Thanks guys. Now someone buy it lol!!

I got into the sketch game and realized I just had too many other hobbies going on.....this is the last one I have, so I'm just looking to sell it and move on! Think it's now a very fair price, jus
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Alright, everyone jump on me and tell me how this one is properly graded by Bochiman     Yesterday at 08:56 PM

I may get into "discussions" with people here, or there, or anywhere, about coins and things that are related to coins, but what I have failed to understand after awhile, is why anyone cares what someone online thinks of their own personal life/statu
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Blanks for sale! DC - MARVEL - IMAGE - RANDOM by brendanb438     Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Bump. Cleaned up main post to show all the blanks left. Open to offers for the whole DC lot, Marvel lot or all of the remaining blanks.
Jump to new posts 10% off by spracknetch23     Yesterday at 08:55 PM

I'm working late, so I won't get around to listing anything else tonight. Take 10% off anything left up to this point, then round down to the nearest dollar.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Season 4 by Claudio     Yesterday at 08:53 PM

Waaay too soon for that youtube clip!

That accent for Oberyn is not how I imagined at all!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: All my OA is for sale !!! by fmaz     Yesterday at 08:49 PM

I have no problem with someone offering what they want to offer...not like there is a set price for these pages. Even the OP acknowledges this. But yeah, it's bad form to make offers in the public thread. Sheesh.

Beautiful pieces, by t
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Tales to Astonish #23 On E-bay VF- by frozentundraguy     Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Final sale was just over $400.

TALES-TO-ASTONISH-23-1961-MARVEL-JACK-KIRBY-MOOMBA-vf-minus
Item Sold
Item condition:
--not specified
Ended:
Apr 15, 2014 10:06:31 PDT
Winning bid:
US $406.00
Jump to new posts Re: 44 SLABS by Peter Loves Gwen     Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: aelelarkinASM #2 & #3 sold via PM.

Congrats on those, they look great.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: We're all forgeries and the Bible was right about the dirt thing. by bronzilla     Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: returner Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8 Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: RedRaven 
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: hermster Feedback Thread by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Herman rocks. He quickly sent me a NM Avengers Ann. 10, accurately graded and securely packaged. Thanks.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection Moderns CGC style by Neo778     Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Took this in the parking lot at CGC when I picked it up earlier today!

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Cover Art for sale by BrianR     Yesterday at 08:38 PM

I need to get rid of a piece or two due to unforeseen circumstances. Definitely not something I wish to do at this point.

First is Twilight Zone 77 by Jesse Santos has some blemishes as you can see in the photos. Doesn't really take
Page 11 of 18 « First<910111213>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
08:22 AM
1950 PCGS PF-65 CAM Franklin CAC
by jimbucks
09:08 PM
Closed
by F. Palma
10:19 AM
1832 Bust Half PCGS XF45CAC Amazing Toning! 1839 Bust Half NGC AU55 CAC Newman!
by AnkurJ
04/15/14 10:43 PM
Comics Marketplace
New online store now open!
by cincycomics
RHYMENOCEROS' Not-So-Mystery Box Sale - 3 available, slabs & raws $75 SHIPPED
by Rhymenoceros
02:10 AM
Captain Marvel 1 (1968) CGC 8.5
by dead_clone
01:32 AM
Wolverine 1 1982 9.8 / ASM 583 9.8 / Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.4
by dead_clone
01:20 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.