Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Connect reputation? by shadroch     17 seconds ago

I've had issues with their low dollar books, say under $25 or so. I've been quite happy with my raw multi-hundred dollar books. They have been spot on, but low dollar books don't get anywhere near the same attention. They missed a missing MVS on a $
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Pockets, Digests, Conan, Mad, Toys, Cards - A store online by comix4fun     33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ft88Complete 1966 reprint set of Batman cards for $25

Set included 143 cards in sheets and folder.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lazarus new covers by highradart     48 seconds ago

Finally got a chance to read 22. This book is still a great read and the art is really nice.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2016 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by Yoshi     1 minute 19 seconds ago

My latest sketches just arrived in the mail. These two sketches where done by Transformers comic book artist Dan Khanna.

I'm a big TESLA fan and since they been out I've wondered what a TESLA Modle S would look like as an Autob
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts In the last 6 months, who's signed more...Stan Lee or Frank Miller? by Califelix     5 minutes 52 seconds ago

While doing my daily check on ebay for Signature Series books, I'm realizing that there are more and more Frank Miller books up for sale than new Stan Lee books. I know that there are way more Lee books for sale, but wonder if he's signed as much as
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Sale for my upcoming Wedding by Pitboss     6 minutes 21 seconds ago

Outcast 1-6 Unread $50

[/quote]

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Comics- Fiction House by Ricksneatstuff     6 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RicksneatstuffGhost Comics 4- VG/F - This book has great gloss. Very strong with great interior color strike. Bottom spine split keeps it from getting higher. $225

SOLD VIA PM!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Post VCC Sale! Variants, Keys, Cheap Stuff, etc! NOW 10% OFF! by SkOw     6 minutes 53 seconds ago

$3 Thor #8 NM : Jane Foster revealed as Thor; NYC variant
$5 ESPN Body Issue (2016) NM- : Rare Marvel comics variant

Per PM
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Post VCC Sale! Lots of Silver/Bronze 1st Apps, Early Iron Fist, Bat Books, etc!! by SkOw     7 minutes 24 seconds ago

$6 Batman #229 - VG+ : Neal Adams cover

per PM
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: '"Small amount of color touch" - How much is "small"? by MastrCntrlProgram     7 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bomber-bob Originally Posted By: GaardCouple pecks with a marker?
Size of a dime?
Size of a quarter?
More?

This is not an easy question to answer. I believe I once had a book that CGC
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Season 5 by Catwomancomics     8 minutes 18 seconds ago

She reminds me of Haley Joel Osment when he was young. Did a great job in The Sixth Sense and A. I. Hopefully she will have a longer lasting career.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Delays killing creator owned enthusiasm? by The Authority     9 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SquareChaosThis question crops up pretty often.

The answer is... many do care, and some few always show up to say they don't care. The ones that don't care will explain how they waited X years for one guy to fin
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Teen Humor--Anything but Archie by atomic1950s     9 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: InaflashI don't usually do this, but I just gotta double post. I've been looking forever for #2 of this cool series and finally landed it. A very cool and hard to find short 4 issue run.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by ahsieh     11 minutes 50 seconds ago

I posted this on preheat, but since the raws are now listed at $15-20 (or $5-7 for the slowpokes), I think this is relevant. I tried bidding on this because I happen to like the cover, but it quickly got out of control. No, I didn't end up winning. P
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I went to a comic store by thehumantorch     13 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chip Cataldo Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: Chip CataldoAs someone loaded with OCD, this store drives me especially crazy. It's just another example of someone with a store who doesn't dese
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by Johnny545     14 minutes 19 seconds ago

One for the Timely fans:

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What genre represents the Golden Age the best in your opinion? by atomic1950s     14 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: catrick339Yep. Superhero.

A good case could be made for the Atomic Age for westerns, or crime, or romance, or even horror, but the GA belongs to Superman and all his cousins.

Hi Catrick,
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts MCP 39 Cover by oldwhy     15 minutes 18 seconds ago

I seem to remember that this was in a Comiclink auction not too long ago:

MCP 39 eBay

Does anybody know if this is true and what the cover sold for if it is?
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Captain America Comics #1 by Dark Knight     19 minutes 19 seconds ago

I should just overpriced everything haha
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Renato Jones The One % #1 by Kaare Andrews CGC Universal 9.8 by TXReplicant     21 minutes 18 seconds ago

Want to buy:

Renato Jones The One % #1 by Kaare Andrews CGC Universal 9.8

Prefer the original CGC case or the New-New CGC Case.

Thank you!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Modifies New Holder by dupont2005     22 minutes 14 seconds ago

We need to start calling these the Golden Age case, the Silver Age case, and the modern case
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by paperheart     24 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: greggy

the big Fig Newton
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Modern Variants -I won't/can't any more by The Authority     24 minutes 47 seconds ago

I like choice of covers so equal priced variants are welcomed by me. Rarely will I pay a premium for an alternate cover that I can see for free and save as wallpaper on my computer if I choose to do it. Buying variants to spec/sell is the only reason
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal by BlowUpTheMoon     25 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DR.XThird stop was the Drunken Monkey in Grant Park Illinois. We had to jump across the line and head south. No pics there for some reason.

Then is was up Route 1 into Crete Illinois to Throwbacks Bar & Grill. <
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants by JLS Comics     27 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: Candletric Originally Posted By: krighton Originally Posted By: Praxis52Thanks guys! Just picked up the Artgerm Harley variant! IMHO, it's the best cover of the bunch!
Page 1 of 12 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Four new NGC Certified Coins for Sale Here-Classics and 1 Modern!
by Mohawk
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
1838 Bust Half PCGS MS62 Gold CAC Ending on Ebay Tomorrow! No reserve!
by AnkurJ
06/25/16 11:19 PM
WTB: 1/10 Platinum Eagle ($150) or Maple Leaf ($140)
by Mr. Smith Guesser
06/25/16 06:44 AM
FSH: 2016 ASEs $410 per ROLL DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
06/24/16 07:27 PM
Comics Marketplace
SHAZAM! Sale, Including 28!!!!!
by D84
Today at 10:10 PM
Whitman, Gold Key, Harvey Auction
by nochips
Today at 09:58 PM
Amazing Adventures #1, Batman #232, Iron Fist #14 Slabs For Sale!!
by GACollectibles
Today at 09:21 PM
FS: GREEN HORNET COMICS #13 -- Classic Hitler cover -- Sold!
by Point Five
Today at 08:47 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.