Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread by SpideyFein     19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: toitleFailing to see the connection between the guys Rolex and Ninja Turtles.... Or am I getting too old?
You're not getting too old. Lyrically, today's mainstream hip hop artists are garb compared to those back in
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Foolkiller's 2014 Dealer Rankings by Bill C     1 minute 31 seconds ago

I appreciate this list, as I focus so little on comics nowadays that when I do want to pick up GA or SA I'm out of the loop on who the great dealers are
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy news by Larryw7     2 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mysterio Originally Posted By: Bosco685Man, the number of forumites going back for a second viewing is super-positive.

I just got out of it, and I could easily see going for a second viewi
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Adjective-Defying High Grade Silver & Bronze by Ghost Town     2 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MintyMintCaptain America #121 CGC 9.6 ow-w Twin Cities $465

Thanks, Michael!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: five ghosts from image by Machiavelli     3 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZaCrew Originally Posted By: ZaCrewOh for an Update, I am bringing my ashcan in tomorrow so they can relabel and fix the census so it will be correct.

Labeling is now fixed on mine and correctly states min
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC Toys, Vinyl, Posters, and Comics Mondo, Super7, Alien Eggs and MORE by CDaBruce     3 minutes 56 seconds ago

That is all the SDCC fun folks! I will close down the thread Friday evening and move it to Ebay. So don't be shy!
Jump to new posts Re: Silver/Bronze FF, 70's Horror,(Recap Pg 11), JIM, HOS, Love Stories, Friday Eve! by Jonahmeh     3 minutes 59 seconds ago

Lastly tonight, Forbidden Worlds #90 G/VG $3.00

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE by sacentaur     4 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: blazingbobSold a 2.0, 5.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0 and a 9.0 in the last 4 weeks.

One of the 7.5's will be sold when I get back from San Antonio.

3.0 just sold..

You.Are.The.Man.
Jump to new posts Re: My 1%er sale - keys, KEYS, super KEYS, mega KEYS, Sooper Dooper KEYS and GRAILS! by AGGIEZ     7 minutes 16 seconds ago

Conan #24
1st appearance of Red Sonja
Book is beautiful, but is 'wavy', no sign of water damage, could use a good press
$30 shipped

Jump to new posts Re: FMaz's Summer Sale-A-Thon (Silver & Bronze Edition) by fmaz     7 minutes 18 seconds ago

That's it for tonight. Will start with DD tomorrow, including a copy of #158. 'Night all!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone wanna go for a little ride? by Artboy99     8 minutes 14 seconds ago

Pretty scary.
Try going on this one to get full value.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by Elbesaar     8 minutes 31 seconds ago

Ex: Broadstruck Collection

ex: Dan Flood Collection - Piperman55

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Scarcest DC SA Key? by bronzejonny     8 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rfoiii Originally Posted By: bronzejonny Originally Posted By: thirdgreenhamShould be OAAW 83, hands down.

Agreed. And this makes it the rarest SA key of them all.

What's th
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou by Hibou     9 minutes 37 seconds ago

Going back to the past a little...

Okay, well maybe a lot!

As the dust continues to settle around the transition and refinement of this collection, I decided to go ahead and step out for a 'breather'.

Maybe this was
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series by ZaCrew     11 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Awax

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=26035520

I never understand that.

I have a 9.8 listed now at $79
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Mile High Chuck's place in the hobby by batman_fan     11 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chuck Gower Originally Posted By: batman_fanI bought from several of Chuck's Mile High stores back in the later 70's through about 1988. His Ft Collins store was the first one I visited. I was amazed at the amount o
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: A question about opening your packaged in front of a USPS Postal Worker... by blazincomics     11 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VintageComics...if you have a package that might be suspect, in the sense that someone may not have sent you what you were supposed to receive, do you tell a Postal Worker that you want to open the package in front of them
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My first 100% Complete Registry Set!! by HashTag™     12 minutes 16 seconds ago

Hi Tom,

Being a US 1878-1893 collector only I wasn't familiar with your coins. BUT they are awesome; very interesting pictures even if I couldn't read them😜 and an informative history lesson to boot.

Congrats,
David
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman Family Collecting Thread! by frozentundraguy     12 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: steelcityFairly recent buy that I don't think I have yet posted:

That is one sweet book. It is amazing how often Superman bursts in just as some villain is boasting bombastically.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Begone Darn Books! Or: Man, These Are Stupid Low Prices by Prophet_DNA     14 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ghost TownMarvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars #1-3 (#1 - 9.6, #2 - 9.4, #3 - 9.8) $25

Originally Posted By: Ghost TownMarvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars Lot: #9 -12 9.6/
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Single Pager NG slabs by KryptonSlabs     14 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Cosmic Boy Originally Posted By: aardvark88A loose front cover of Batman 1 may be worth LESS than the pin up back cover ($2k+) which is usually missing from a few incomplete Batman 1's out there (coverless with front
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Universal monsters of old come together again - WATCH OUT! by Senormac     15 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: peewee22Here are some.

The paint job on that Land of the Giants kit .... is KILLER !!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Individual comics and small sets by DoveCity187     16 minutes 22 seconds ago

I've had threads where I've sold nothing. Just timing.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Amazing Spider-man 14 or Batman 20 by Buzzetta     17 minutes 46 seconds ago

Crosseyed and Painless - (Talking Heads cover)

(Still waiting...)

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Barth's sales thread! - cheap raws, maybe a key or two by Barth     17 minutes 51 seconds ago

Last and final discount - the thread will close tomorrow night. Thanks!

Take 50% off everything in the thread
All $0.25 books are free with any purchase (1 free for every individual book purchase)
Page 1 of 17 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
BUYING: WHEAT CENTS
by Wheatcollector
08:21 PM
1964 Kennedy proofs, wholesale lots. 67's-69's, Stars, Cams, UC's, AH's, etc...
by AHFreak
12:21 PM
WTB: OGP (no coin) 2008-W 1/4oz mint state Buffalo
by agentjim007
10:52 AM
Wanted
by darryl f jones
09:08 AM
Comics Marketplace
SS Celeb Sale. Remaining slabs.
by JorgeRR96
F/S : Iron Fist # 14 CGC 9.4 NM with OW to White Pages
by gsolol
10:12 PM
Bronze Age Lot of 16 Howard the Duck Comics - Less Than 1/3 Guide Value - 1976
by faster friends
09:31 PM
SDCC Toys, Vinyl, Posters, and Comics Mondo, Super7, Alien Eggs and MORE
by CDaBruce
09:27 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.013 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.