Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: GOLD CONNECTIONS by 29dukedog     2 minutes 16 seconds ago

"Incredible science-fiction stories" to Incredible Science Fiction...

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Naptha for cleaning comics??? by thehumantorch     20 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ze-manShe has a BF

Yikes
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Will the 2017 Oscars be a "La La Land" sweep? by makeminemego     22 minutes 17 seconds ago

I liked La La Land. A lot. And I hate musicals by and large. Interesting to see a musical written directly for the screen, which is more like what you saw in the 1950's if memory serves. As a musician, I think it's a musical FOR musicians, if tha
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Official Water Cooler Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot by makeminemego     34 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonutBarry Bonds should be in the Hall of Fame because he hit 762 home runs (highest all time), 2558 walks (highest all time), 1996 RBI, a life time batting average of .298, a lifetime on base of .444, and won seven
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The ones that slipped away... by fifties     Today at 03:39 AM

I still remember this one time going to the local swap meet in the early seventies, and seeing a seller with a table displaying various EC horror titles in Fine condition, but the guy wanted $6-$8 each for them, and I just didn't have that kinda jing
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Charlton horror stories by fett     Today at 03:37 AM

Originally Posted By: NoManThanks for responses.

You know, I outta give The Mysterious Traveler a shot.

All scanned years ago, available at DCM.

http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?cid=408
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by fifties     Today at 03:25 AM

Originally Posted By: mrmyst
This type of cover would scare the caca out of me, when I saw it on the news stand back in the day. Nice find!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by Hoarder     Today at 03:02 AM

I must say I love this (admittedly I am the owner of a nice coverless)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: AF15 CGC 9.2 Sells for all time high price @ $460K by MasterChief     Today at 03:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Gotham Kid Originally Posted By: MasterChief
Agreed. Unmanipulated, original books are best!

Congrats, Barton. Great book, impressive sale. Even with that war chest of funds to work with, my bet is tha
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by Darth Corgi     Today at 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: comicnoir Originally Posted By: mrmystSo all thru the years, all I ever came across for this book were beaters, and Atlas was not a focus for me so I let them go despite the fact that it's one of my favorite horror co
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Hostess ad art by grapeape     Today at 02:59 AM

I'll keep my eyes and ears open and let you know if I find any H U L K Hostess ads. I think it's a worthy collector goal.

Good luck.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Miguel Ferrer by Doohickamabob     Today at 02:44 AM

As mentioned before, he was a close friend of Bill Mumy -- the kid in "Lost in Space," and also the kid who sends people to the cornfield in an episode of "Twilight Zone." (Bill Mumy went on to be part of the band Barnes & Barnes, known for their nov
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Submissions by Rune     Today at 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Brando- Originally Posted By: Rune

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1182364
If I start working on a plan to sell my grandmother's kidneys, maybe I can make the owner a p
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Next HA Auction ! by romitaman     Today at 02:22 AM

Originally Posted By: stinkininkin Originally Posted By: romitaman Originally Posted By: Bill CMy Lord, has anyone checked out the new additions lately? The amount of GA and SA DC art is staggering.

There is literally a gre
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Hulk 1 3.0 & ASM 1 4.5 CGC SS Stan Lee (FINAL PRICE DROPS) by ComicCarl     Today at 02:17 AM

Ill take the spidey 1

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Pedigree selling art now? by Meeley Man     Today at 02:11 AM

Well, whoever was the person who bid on and didn't win the Power Man and Iron Fist page, can always go to my eBay auction listings. I have several pages from roughly the same time period and artist, only without any stupid reserve and at prices far l
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SUBMISSION BOXES. SHOWCASE #68 9.8 posted by Ronnylama by Ronnylama     Today at 01:57 AM

this will be fun....any takers? What am I talking about?
Jump to new posts Re: A Bunch of RAW Pedigrees! by Crazy Canuck     Today at 01:51 AM

Where Monstets Dwell #11 & Where Creatured Roam #8
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Least-favorite artist with the greatest presence in your collection? by followtheleader     Today at 01:43 AM

Arthur Adams

Patrick
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel, I have a Challenge for thee. Read it. by natevegas     Today at 01:42 AM

They would do it and then find a box of em at Diamond.

To answer your other question they just don't care what the masses think anymore. Until #1 sales go bust they'll keep rebooting ASM and others until its on volume 10 in the span of
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: NGC graded coins ONLY in Registry Sets (US and World) by rrantique     Today at 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: gherrmann44 Originally Posted By: physics-fan3.14 Originally Posted By: mkman123NGC allows you to put your pcgs coins in custom sets now so people should be happy now.

We have this little side
Jump to new posts Re: Gold,Silver,and Bronze Age comics for sale by BorderlineHoarder     Today at 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: tigers comicsMarvel Spotlight 32 F/VF $25 1st appearance of Spider-Woman.

[img]http://[/img]

[img]http://[/img]

Moderation action discussion / FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Moderation action discussion by MetalPSI     Today at 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: MetalPSI Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: Lucky Baru Originally Posted By: kavWhen I first joined there was constant ver
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: calamerica's Feedback Thread by Gatchaman     Today at 01:32 AM

Cal bought a lot of books from me. Thank you very much.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Satiric/Humor art - my collection by Babin     Today at 01:29 AM

Thanks for the nice comments. I checked out statueforums but didn't see anything there as far as my interests are concerned.

For what it's worth, I'm always in the market for A-level pieces in the Humor/Satire/Caricature arena, especially
Page 1 of 12 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1889 Carson City Morgan. Good
by shadroch
03:21 PM
(C.1820) G.B. E-11396b WM Map of the world
by Endeavor1967
12:40 PM
A few slabbed Colonial Mexico 8 Reales
by TwoKopeiki
01/18/17 09:14 PM
Special 20% Discount for Collectors Society Members- NGC Rainbow Toners
by ATF_COINS
01/17/17 09:11 PM
Comics Marketplace
Just One - Batman:Harley Quinn 1st Print CGC 9.8 $300 Shipped!
by Pitboss
11:58 PM
NYX 3 CGC 9.8
by sleeper13
11:33 PM
A Bunch of RAWS and lots of Pedigrees!
by nochips
11:06 PM
BATMAN 635 1st Todd RED HOOD + 442 1st DRAKE ROBIN CGC 9.6 WP
by DarthBane
10:52 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.