Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A few books you don't want to miss!! by jimjum12     5 seconds ago

You turn up some nice books, brother ......... Atlas GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: PAC CON, Oct. 24-26 - Spokane, WA. - STAN LEE by kinzebac     10 seconds ago

If someone ends up going to this, I would love to hear how it went.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jack Bruce RIP. by Forbush-Man     38 seconds ago

Sad news. RIP.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Prooflike Barber Quarter by Mozin     45 seconds ago

I wonder how many grade guessers looked up this coin in physics-fan3.14 Registry. Otherwise, we sure have a lot of real pro graders responding to this thread.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: OAFCON (Oklahoma Alliance of Fans) Con - October 25-26, 2014 by violentluke     2 minutes 5 seconds ago

sounds great, any reports from the show today? I will be there tomorrow
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers by eccomic     2 minutes 6 seconds ago

My Blue Bolt Weird Tales # 115

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by Straw-Man     5 minutes 5 seconds ago

2 is my fave as well, followed by 6.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gone! Honey Boo Boo Gone! by Forbush-Man     5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Marvelfangirl Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Originally Posted By: Marvelfangirl Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Originally Posted By: Marvelfangirl

EMPRESS !!!!!!!!!!

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Newest batch of eBay auctions! by Meeley Man     5 minutes 34 seconds ago

The Halloween themed eBay auctions are over, but the great deals are not. Just listed a whole new batch of auctions up, 40 pieces in all. Some that have never been offered on eBay before. Discounted prices and free US shipping on these, as usual. So,
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by 01TheDude     6 minutes 8 seconds ago

I see a book I like on ebay but the item is about to expire so I do my best to look it over and place a bid. Then after the fact, I see the person has put in the description line (smallest type possible) that this book is graded at 1.0

now
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SUPERMAN 76 CGC 5.0 ADVENTURE 247 CGC 3.0 AND FLASH 105 CGC 5.0!! by rcouto     7 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PrimetimeUnless the wrong pic was posted or CGC missed it, the BC to the .5 Hulk 1 is not the correct one.

How can you tell ? cause it looks like the same BC as the 1.0 SS
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts by awakeintheashes     9 minutes 22 seconds ago

Great issue. Lewis will kill a mofo!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?" by Sideshow Bob     9 minutes 57 seconds ago

In 1987, I first walked into a comic book store and was instantly hooked. I went straight to DC, and picked up the #1 issues of Green Arrow, Spectre, and Suicide Squad along with the start of Batman's New Adventures on issue 408. A couple months late
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: The Most Awesome 1957-D Lincoln Cent Ever by e1cnr     11 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: newprepperWhen did shane start using selfies in his ad?

I thought that was Arnold campaigning to change the constitution so he could run for president?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Attacks! by truthteller     11 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wombatNo first hand accounts of individuals counters what the statistics show. Attacks and killings by pitbulls are extremely high when compared to what % of total dogs they make up.

Statistics are misleading
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Flash collectors thread by jimjum12     11 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MusterMark Originally Posted By: gojiraI just had to purchase a couple of books when I realized that I did not add any new Flash to my collection for over a year. Here's the first one.

I li
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: DETECTIVE COMICS #475 & #476 - JOKER FISH! by KDUK     13 minutes 54 seconds ago

475: 9.2

476: 9.4

Nice books
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread by The Resurrection     16 minutes 44 seconds ago

Listing a bunch of keys in the mixed ages thread. Take a look!
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Jerseys Finest Comics sales thread! Keys!!!!!! by The Resurrection     18 minutes 1 second ago

Next round tomorrow afternoon.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: TupennyConan's Message Board by Forbush-Man     18 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonI've been standing in a line since 5:00 AM this morning, hankering to sign up, when I got to the head of the line, they tried to sell me a iPhone...was I in the wron
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts WTS: Raw NM #98, XF #1 x4, MOS #18, DD #181, Spawn #9 by TRMN8R5     18 minutes 28 seconds ago

The Punisher: Limited Series COMPLETE #1-#5 (average NM-/NM) $50

#1 NM-/NM (9.2/9.4)

#2 NM- (9.2)

#3 NM (9.4)

#4 NM (9.4)

#5 NM- (9.2)

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Why is the need to be 'right' so powerful? by kav     18 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Forbush-ManNope.
Nope = 'You're wrong and I'm right'
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Locust moon festival 2014 philadelphia Oct 25th by Bird     19 minutes 49 seconds ago

Oh, and Dave Bullock was awesomely amazing with myself and my daughter. Went above and beyond by calling her behind the table and showing her how he draws Batman. She also got a Mark Schultz T Rex added to her sketchbook. Lucky gal.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: UNLIMITED TROLL BAITING -- A Companion Piece by Forbush-Man     20 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Originally Posted By: The Black HandI have been accused a few times on theses forums of being mentally ill, due to my political leanings. Because I voted a certain
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously by Bosco685     20 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KingOfRulers Originally Posted By: FineCollectorAnyone else wonder how a walking, talking war machine had time to watch Pinocchio before making his exposition to the world?

I'm not 100% sure, but isn't Ult
Page 1 of 15 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: 1909 VDB lincoln cent, MS 63/64/65 Morgans, MS 63/64 Walkers and More
by DKenny
Today at 04:45 PM
WTB: Clad Full Proof sets (01, 01, 03, 07, 09)
by StrikeOutXXX
Today at 04:36 PM
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
Yesterday at 07:40 PM
Comics Marketplace
Newest batch of eBay auctions!
by Meeley Man
4 minutes 43 seconds ago
Jerseys Finest Comics sales thread! Keys!!!!!!
by The Resurrection
35 minutes 50 seconds ago
WTS or WTT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 1st print CGC 9.0 White Pages!
by jterp5
55 minutes 12 seconds ago
Blue Bolt V1 #4
by Miamiknight3434
57 minutes 39 seconds ago
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.