Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: at mini con need help on a trade by Hado     41 seconds ago

Which is it Kav?
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Complete lots/series on eBay..JLA, BATMAN, etc. Free Shipping! by camper49     1 minute 11 seconds ago

It's Sunday Night, fast approaching Black Friday!
Free Shipping!
Make an offer on any auction.
If you're interested in ALL the auctions, we can work out a good price for you to buy the whole collection.

http://www.ebay.com/s
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up. by oakman29     1 minute 14 seconds ago

I can't wait to go shopping.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Advice On Trading With Dealer At A Show by kav     2 minutes 1 second ago

Dale i'll trade you an incredible amount of donuts for GSX 1
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Spider Woman #1 Manara Variant by TheDynasty     2 minutes 10 seconds ago

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it gets the book, but pm offers and questions are welcome as well. Shipping is free, for Priority Mail in the US. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for the look.

$90.00

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Copper/Modern - tons $1 books - stuff heavily discounted by comicnut     2 minutes 10 seconds ago

282 1st Bishop 8.0 $6
282 1st Bishop 9.2/9.4 $9
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrity Signed Books by Jason Truong     2 minutes 16 seconds ago

Here's another book I just got back.

Andrew Garfield!

Gonna start up a sales thread, but the two books I posted today, will not be included. There will be at least one Andrew Garfield up for sale.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Any 5th Edition D&D Dungeon Masters/Games out there? by techvoodoo     2 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeffro™Haven't played since about 2008 and that was 3.5.
Actually, I played 4e for about 6 months and hated it.

Little desire to play 5e. Nothing against the system but if I play again it will likely be 1e
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: If You Could Nuke One Country And Get Away With It.... by kav     3 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JAM_NYC Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: kavI couldn't nuke any country cause of the kids.... So you disagree with America's dropping the bombs on Japan in WWI
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NM 98 Sale Thread by KDUK     4 minutes 29 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 3...2...1.......Fergerson..... by kav     5 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jaybuck43 Originally Posted By: faster friends Originally Posted By: jaybuck43Kav, the officer has multiple items on his belt. These include mace, a baton, a flashlight, handcuffs, and a gun. A police officer w
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts What Would You Call this Error? by Mr. Smith Guesser     5 minutes 44 seconds ago

The marks on the obverse look like PMD. But from the reverse it looks like a minor broadstrike. Look at ONE DIME on the reverse. The most obvious problems are the bottom arm of E of ONE and the bottom of the bowl of D of DIME should be th
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AUCTION ENDS 11/24 Lot of 19 Bronze Age #1's (Looking for "keys", don't click) by faster friends     8 minutes 31 seconds ago

$20
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Micronauts v.1 #12, 13, 27 raw or slabbed 9.6/9.8 by Jaylam     9 minutes 2 seconds ago

I have every issue from #1-56 and annuals #1-2. Are there any other issues you may be interested in? My books are raw high grade, and I'm sure some probably reach the 9.6-9.8, but it will depend on the issue, with most probably around 9.4. They were
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: COMICLINK fall featured auction by Junkdrawer     10 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KoaWonder if anyone can help me, i bid ona bunch of stuff yesterday and see exactly how many i bid on but don't see them in my account. Click on your last page of bid history. The art gets put in the back.
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 129, Batman, Daredevil, Green Lantern, Ms Marvel, Teen Titans 1, Golden Age by Red84     11 minutes 50 seconds ago

Buy both Showcase 14 and 23 for $250.

I will do deals on multiple books!
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Would this book Benefit from Tape? Grade Bump? Strange Tales 89 by 1p36DSA     12 minutes 11 seconds ago

I typically prefer books without notes on the label but every time I look at this book the condition is so much better if it wasn't for the horizontal tear across the back cover I think this is much closer to a 5.0 grade if it wasn't for this tear. <
Jump to new posts Re: 92 SLABS, maybe more...Gold/Silver/Bronze by nearmint     13 minutes 1 second ago

$200

Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics #38 or Whiz #2 (#1) by Superman2006     13 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Red84Exactly! Tec 38 for all!
Let's find me a 1.5
Superman a 3.0
and Peter an 8.0 restored

Jump to new posts WTB: TOS 49, ASM 40 CGC by Jacey     14 minutes 5 seconds ago

TOS 49
Looking for a well centered 8.0-9.0.

ASM 40
Want a 9.0

PMs please. Thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do you like Golden Age comics? by kav     14 minutes 17 seconds ago

Plus there's no need to troll-if you have strong opinions you will be guaranteed to have strong reactions.
Why bother?
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by Jwalker1228     14 minutes 39 seconds ago

Merry Christmas to me.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by Amadeus Arkham     18 minutes 23 seconds ago

Idris Elba can't be Apocalypse because he'll be too busy playing John Stewart.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by ygogolak     18 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: divad Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: divad Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: divad Micronauts #8 continues to roll.

you can hit a little link o
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So....Might as Well Get On With A Discussion of Bill Cosby by The Black Hand ™     25 minutes 7 seconds ago

Some of you old timers know that things were different back then. Sex was happening everywhere and when discos started there was a resurgence of coke and lude fueled loving. So it's like Cosby was probably an ultra promiscuous hunter and might have c
Page 1 of 15 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Gold and Silver Certificate for Sale
by Ugakoivet
Today at 08:01 AM
WTB; PCGS/NGC Mercury dimes 1929 PDS through 1945 PDS
by cucamongacoin
Today at 02:17 AM
Silver Eagle, Maple 1oz, Shield Nickel, 3 Cent, Seated Liberty Quarts &
by FlipofaCoin
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
$20 FOLDOVER ERROR. MUST SEE
by BRIAN339
Yesterday at 07:09 PM
Comics Marketplace
Spider Woman #1 Manara Variant
by TheDynasty
1 minute 24 seconds ago
AUCTION ENDS 11/24 Lot of 19 Bronze Age #1's (Looking for "keys", don't click)
by joel scott
38 minutes 49 seconds ago
3 Graded Sketchcovers for 1 Low Price!!!
by Peter Palmer
Today at 04:12 PM
SA/GA COVERLESS & PARTS *FF 11, 13+; EC's; Sugar+Spike; Superman 43, Flash 110
by comicartcom
Today at 03:19 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.