Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by James J     1 minute 40 seconds ago

When did that happen?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book Inkers - They really DO make a difference! by ucleben     2 minutes 1 second ago

I really like Jack Abel's inks (as Gary Michaels) over Gene Colan pencils on Iron Man in TOS.
Bill Everett over Colan's pencils on TTA Sub-Mariner, and the Black Widow stories in Amazing Adventures is very good, too.

Ditko inking h
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 15-year-old boy by Bio-Rupp     2 minutes 19 seconds ago

I'm gone two months and this is all anyone has to talk about

xxx ooo

Rupp
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by Dick Pontoon     4 minutes 50 seconds ago

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Manifest Destiny #1 regular & #1 Ottley, 1st Prints by DavidTheDavid     4 minutes 54 seconds ago

#1, Ottley Variant, $75
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Dredd Underbelly CGC 9.9 / Walking Dead 53 CGC 9.8 Auctions by darkstar     6 minutes 11 seconds ago

one day left
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New sales thread, asm, ff, x men by jsilverjanet     6 minutes 25 seconds ago

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Three old Disneys for sale: 1st Donald Duck, 1st Snow White cover and a Barks by uchiha101     7 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pickycollectorNo interest ? I know these are not Marvels but how often do you see these books available for sale ?

Let's do 10% off on every book.

are you the guy that has the mickey mouse magazine w
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Crushed spine by Hibou     8 minutes 54 seconds ago

I may post this book in a PGM thread but I'll just post this for now and I'm looking for any opinions on it. This is what I have:

A recently purchased raw Weird Science Fantasy #23 (1954) - Lost Valley Pedigree.

The book from th
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Should Wizard authentic variants have their own listings? Re: Wolverine 102.5 by Mattk3447     9 minutes 29 seconds ago

That was the only point I was trying to make, I don't think that wizard authentic issues should have their own listings. I think they should be included as part of the regular issue listing
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Villains that were actually scary as a kid by webeloobie     10 minutes 54 seconds ago

In the early-mid 80s a show, Tales From the Darkside had creepy horror shorts a la 50s horror comics. One episode had a kids teddy bear being blamed for broken household items and other mischief in the house. Ultimately the parents realized too late
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 comics in 2014 book club by slym2none     10 minutes 58 seconds ago

Man, I should start one of these wth all the TPBs I am reading - more just to help me remember what I've read and what I haven't!

Let's see...

Y: The Last Man 1-48
The Sixth Gun 1-6
Locke & Key 1-6
V For Vendetta
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Original TOS 39 Cover by uchiha101     11 minutes 11 seconds ago

in the long run it will be worth it!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: WonderCon - Are people going? by pinupcartoonguy     11 minutes 17 seconds ago

I had a pleasant conversation with him, and he had about a half dozen portfolios of art.

Overall, I think I'll give Wondercon a miss next year despite the fact that it's in my backyard.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 50 long boxes by Junkdrawer     11 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KPR ComicsYou ever pick up the rest of the longs? The cream of the crop was a BA12 and a Preacher 1. I also found a way cool Marvel Milestone Edition FF1 signed by Jack Kirby #455 of 1961. It has a DF cert. Pretty sure i
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: CHEW, from Image Comics by sierackij     12 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SteveoSupremeo Originally Posted By: Branget Originally Posted By: SteveoSupremeo Originally Posted By: ebtorresLet's see who'll be the first seller to use that Twitter pic on their eBay listing of Chew #1..
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: JSILVERJANET'S 1ST MYSTERY BOX SALE - HARDCOVER/TPB RAWS + MORE by Spacy     13 minutes 11 seconds ago

Hector!

GLWTS Buddy!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Series books just in by GODOFTHUNDER     14 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Darrell Fand finally something pretty pricey but worth it imo

Carnage sketch by Mark Bagley with Colors by Justin Ponsor
Won Best of the Best Megacon Sketch. Bagley hates drawing Carnage now and normally sa
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: ASM #50 by jsilverjanet     16 minutes 18 seconds ago

i didn't think it was a tear, is it a tear or impact damage
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Heart Strings: A New Love in My Life! by bagofleas     16 minutes 36 seconds ago

Third single- Con Man

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Out-of-context member quotes by jsilverjanet     17 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: slym2noneDAMMIT! I was just gleefully giggling on my over here with that quote.

-slym what were you going to write. i had a few but kept it somewhat clean
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Vancouver Fan Expo - April 18 to 20, 2014. by piper     18 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: aardvark88piper,
Nels and his sidekick Chris have been to every Calgary Expo and the 2 Edmonton Expos. They have 3 booths and the fishnet for their wall display. All I will say regarding their grading and pricing i
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Sketches: Spider-Man Edition by GODOFTHUNDER     18 minutes 7 seconds ago

Did someone go an Ed Tadeo shopping spree?
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday April 27 by Jking3437     18 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TacoLiverpool play Chelsea. Comic cons are always on the days of the biggest games.

Well looks like I'll have to wear my Hazard jersey
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What's the "Dedini Pedigree Collection?" by MCMiles     22 minutes 48 seconds ago

I win this one in the auction when they were first offered. A lot of them went for pretty strong prices, but I thought I got this one pretty low. Sadly I don't own it any longer.

Page 1 of 15 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Walkers & Early Roosies for sale before hitting Ebay
by RWW
Today at 11:20 AM
eBay: 5 oz ATB NGC graded, MS70 ASE, ending tomorrow night
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 12:53 PM
$1000, $500 and (3) $100 Bills up for sale
by TetonWarrior
04/17/14 11:40 PM
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
04/17/14 08:22 AM
Comics Marketplace
Manifest Destiny #1 regular & #1 Ottley, 1st Prints
by DavidTheDavid
5 minutes 33 seconds ago
Blurock CGC 9.8 Sale ASM 361 Teen Titans 44
by Blurock
59 minutes 51 seconds ago
FLASH COMICS #94 -- AFFORDABLE LATE RUN KUBERT ISSUE
by Cosmic Boy
Today at 07:26 PM
Swamp Thing, Marvel & DC Bronze Horror Added (& MP #47 and 48)
by DavidTheDavid
Today at 06:56 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.