Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Fantstic four 33 and Aquaman 11,29 and 35 by matterus03     48 seconds ago

Hi

Thanks for reply. I will check it out

Thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by 1Cool     56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FirespitterA side note to 1Cool: The Uncanny X-men says Issue 39 but you wrote "X-men 31". Love that black background. Would look fantastic on my office wall.

I would take a couple of those offers (though I'd pr
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread by Tiger Topher     1 minute 1 second ago

According to Comichron's sales estimates, Fly #1 sold 8,148 copies.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ODY-C by Matt Fraction, Image Comics by Junkdrawer     1 minute 26 seconds ago

I picked it up, I put it back down.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Ed Tadeo CGC SS sketch opp round4 by philsbackpack     5 minutes 34 seconds ago

Very Cool seeing the in-process pictures as well
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Alex Grecian and Riley Rossmo's RASPUTIN by RevMex     5 minutes 51 seconds ago

Picked up #2. Anyone else? I'll read it tonight.

-Rev
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Native American set ... by boucharda     7 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tartopHope she did not take the advise from some "experts" who said she would be disappointed or put on a looser list or the sets are not a good deal... If she did take some advice given and not buy looks like she is out
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Commission Collecting Thread by alxjhnsn     8 minutes 4 seconds ago

I really enjoy Morning Glories. If you aren't reading it, you are missing a truly odd and enjoyable story.

Anyway, each year or so, they publish a Deluxe HC collection and each year I've hired Joe to illuminate the book with head sketches
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?" by alxjhnsn     8 minutes 25 seconds ago

I really enjoy Morning Glories. If you aren't reading it, you are missing a truly odd and enjoyable story.

Anyway, each year or so, they publish a Deluxe HC collection and each year I've hired Joe to illuminate the book with head sketches
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by cbalroman     9 minutes 34 seconds ago

Thanks for the details Shawn!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: NASA employee says she saw men walking on Mars in 1979 by bronzilla     11 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: marvelcollectorHow is something that happened (maybe) in 1979 a 27 year old mystery?

Is my math off?

Would you have believed it any more then, than you do or don't now?
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: If God exist sale by chriswALKEN     11 minutes 44 seconds ago

package deal

take
Brave and the bold slab, gen 13, saga, and wolverine weapon x slab for $210 shipped US
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hotflips Feedback Thread by Sandflea     12 minutes 26 seconds ago

Very excellent transaction with Charles! 5-star service in all areas!

Will definitely do business with in the future; thanx!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So....Might as Well Get On With A Discussion of Bill Cosby by bronzilla     13 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wombat Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: The Black Hand ™Sounds like there was a lot of buyers remorse too. Anyone here ever have any regrets after sleeping with someone?

I did an
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Your Thoughts on the 2015 March of Dimes Commemorative Design by brg5658     13 minutes 22 seconds ago

Just a few thoughts:

1) The March of Dimes was founded in 1938. 2015 is the 77th Anniversary, not 75th. It seems an odd year to issue a commemorative.

2) I'm glad they didn't pick one of the designs with the DNA double helix
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.8, Flash Run 150-350, and more by MichaelB1973     13 minutes 25 seconds ago

Newly added Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 0.5 Off White Pages - Unrestored Blue Label.

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: E.C. Fan Addict THREAD by mrmitchgro     14 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: edowens71No, no...you guys just keep going after the GFCs...that's where the action is.

Leave the non-GFC pedigrees to me

are you ever going to put together a registry set Ed?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts $1 Modern Sale! by Passport Comics     17 minutes 19 seconds ago

Hey all,

Going through a random short box and wanted to clear out some modern books. Your gain! All range from 9.0-9.6 in grade, most are 9.4. Scans are ok if desired.

Shipping - $4.00 First Class or Priority (depending on weigh
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by iceman399     18 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: awakeintheashes Originally Posted By: awakeintheashesModern Standard Track:

Received: 10/8/2014

Verified: 11/26/2014

That's not promising
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Showcase 30 by Skhambati     19 minutes 31 seconds ago

want to buy any CGC books. Please PM me with grade and price. Thanks
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: portuguese monarchs - pre-republic by Ali E.     19 minutes 33 seconds ago

netfobia,
Our team has concluded that this is not suitable for the NGC Competitive Registry at this point in time. You may build Custom Registry sets, if you wish. Thanks very much.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Oldest known comic with a CGC rating of 10.00 by telerites     21 minutes 40 seconds ago

And a post from Greg (valiantman), whose site I mentioned - not sure if it is stale as his post is from 2012

Originally Posted By: valiantmanOldest CGC 9.9
Zip Comics 7 1940
Thrilling Comics 30 1942
Captain Marvel Jr.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Pre-Code Horror Strange Tales, Menace 11 by Norrin's lawyer     21 minutes 48 seconds ago

per pm...thanks!

Originally Posted By: Johnny545Mystic 29 5.0 asking $129

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do CGC slabs need to "breathe"? by Jeffro™     23 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DavenportAren't the biggest culprits fluctuating temp and humidity extremes?
With the microchamber papers and a stable environment books should be fine, as long as they're not sealed up in something submersible, like
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: MAJOR BUSCEMA acquisition!!! "How to Draw The Marvel Way" interior art by Brian Peck     24 minutes 8 seconds ago

Chapter 4: Let's Study - The Figure!

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1181318
Page 1 of 15 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
SOLD
by PrezErrors
03:40 PM
Rainbow Toned Franklin and Nuclear Toned Lincoln for sale
by PCcoins
09:23 AM
Huge BLACK FRIDAY Sale starting at 12 am November 28th!
by JackieOF
11/24/14 08:28 PM
dave wnuck's mid-november new coin listing and newsletter
by michael
11/24/14 01:36 AM
Comics Marketplace
$1 Modern Sale!
by Passport Comics
Multitude of hot books for sale - great deals!
by 1Cool
WTT/WTS: Sideshow statues
by g-man
If God exist sale
by chriswALKEN
11:12 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 4.271 seconds in which 4.262 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.