Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Joes, Mutants, Bats and everything else BARGAINS by DarthBane     17 seconds ago

Star Wars (1977)
3 (VG) $4
15 (VF) $5
65 (-NM) $8
72 (VF) $4
80 (-VF) $2
82 (Fine) $1
85 (-VF) $1

New Mutants
91 (-NM) $5
100 (NM) $12

Batman 409 (vf/nm) Slight spine rol
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: I truly apologize, no Marvel here by pickycollector     1 minute 13 seconds ago

Kamandi #2 NM: $40 (OSPG $65 in NM- 9.2)

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New CGC case? by MusterMark     1 minute 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MetalPSI Originally Posted By: MusterMark Originally Posted By: MetalPSII think someone should probably start an long term archive of this forum so collectors can benefit from the factual wisdom that's been poste
Jump to new posts Re: Huge DC/Marvel Silver/Bronze Age Sale From A to Z: Over 500 books to list by felixthecat     2 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Real Frantic OneFantastic Four #200
8.0 VF
$8

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ansel Adams : MMA by Senormac     2 minutes 36 seconds ago

"Mr. Ocho?!!
"Dang....his arms are blown off !!

"Oh.....guarding your master are you?
"I see. Good boy. It's ok
"I just wanna.........
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Yet another AF15 scam? by BlowUpTheMoon     2 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cousin ittAnyone wanna bite on an AF 15 from a 0 feedback seller using photos from another listing?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-Aug-1962-Marvel-/252405884946

Reported.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Room Experience with New Holders by A-DONIS     4 minutes 13 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by shadroch     4 minutes 51 seconds ago

Yankees win,despite getting only one hit, to pull within one game of .500.
Looks like the train is starting to roll.
It sux not being able to see the games, I may have to look into an MLB package.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Reasons $2.50 gold was discontinued. by PocketArt     5 minutes 4 seconds ago

Very interesting Roger. Were there standards for exchange by weight with circulating gold pieces if individuals would want to turn in their gold for gold certificates at a bank? Not sure how this process worked and curious if you could share knowle
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 1st apps, keys, hot books (NM 98, NM 87, Valiant etc) RECAP PAGE 5 by ying2288     6 minutes 7 seconds ago

X-O Manowar #11 Sears Variant CGC 9.8
1 in 50 retailer incentive variant
Only 10 copies graded 9.8 on the census
Bart Sears wrap around cover

$400
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by Diamonddave     6 minutes 50 seconds ago

This makes all the swings and misses worth it.
Jump to new posts Re: FICTION HOUSE SALE PART II (and other stuff too!! ....) by Soft-Serve     6 minutes 58 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

I will take it

Sold! Thanks!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Some grading tips - reposted for any newer forum members who might benefit... by PocketArt     11 minutes 3 seconds ago

Thanks for sharing your expertise Mark. I'll ditch the 16x loop!

Rich
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Dell'Otto! by manetteska     11 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Polirer Originally Posted By: manetteska Originally Posted By: Polirer Originally Posted By: manetteska Originally Posted By: PolirerAlmost done completing my original sin collection. Then those will be
Jump to new posts Re: Victoria Day Long Weekend (Canada Eh!) Sale by jhutton2     11 minutes 30 seconds ago

Witching Hour #12 CGC 9.4 White Pages
The Unexpected #144 CGC 9.4 Off White Pages
The Unexpected #152 CGC 9.4 Off White Pages
Chamber of Chills #12 CGC 9.0 Cream to Off White Pages
Chamber of Chills #26 CGC 9.0 Off White Pages<
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America is WHAT by kimik     11 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SquareChaosThese characters are no more than IP to most of the decision makers. They make the right noises in interviews and such but mostly they just want publicity and good monthly numbers. We all know this right?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Pat Broderick Kickstarter w/ Art Rewards by kpaqu1     12 minutes 12 seconds ago

https://www.facebook.com/pat.broderick.75/posts/1407103465983008

Per above Facebook post Pat Broderick commissions are now pay on delivery.

Quote:Also in order to improve my standing. I've decided to only do a pay on d
Jump to new posts HEAVY METAL # 1 - CGC 9.8 - OWTWP - $330 - FREE SHIP USA - almost 40 years old! by Bio-Rupp     15 minutes 5 seconds ago

The simple rules...

- 1st in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere.

It's fine if someone wants to post the " sign pending scan"... but realize if someone posts the sign after you with
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Galactus Trilogy by Artboy99     16 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: seredynskibI believe these issues are the greatest 10 issue run of the silver age. (FF44-FF53)

what a great collection!
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     17 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BatmanWhy didn't they include that all important leading question in the article? ...

Quote:"So ahh, Jeremy, tell us, your movie got a ruthless kicking by the critics. What do you think about that...?"
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Y:the Last Man, Adventure Time, 90's Valiant CGC by daria608     18 minutes 43 seconds ago

Adventure Time #1 Cover E $150

http://i.imgur.com/XZX3V6D.jpg

Eternal Warrior Gold Flat #1 CGC 9.6 $175.

http://i.imgur.com/Gj1hl9w.jpg

Harbinger #1 CGC 9.6 $275.00

http://i.imgur
Jump to new posts Re: Evelyn's books up to 25% off by skypinkblu     19 minutes 57 seconds ago

Famous Funnies 124, Magic 79 and Popular 31 are sold
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Random Thoughts posted by MetalPSI by MetalPSI     20 minutes 15 seconds ago

I liked Starry Night better than Scream. I suppose most people think I'm crazy. I'm alright with that
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: One-sentence horror stories. by WoodenJefferson     22 minutes 19 seconds ago

"Hey, wasn't that a 'DO NOT ENTER' sign back there?"
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: GTG Half Dime by Walkerfan     26 minutes 13 seconds ago

MS 66.
Page 1 of 10 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Seated dollar...Large cent...Half cent...Shield nickel..more to come.
by flatwoods
03:47 PM
Nice Coins From VDB Coins in Heritage Weekly Internet Auction
by VDB Coins
03:19 PM
sold
by Mr. Smith Guesser
11:53 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Many So-Called Dollars; Tokens; Type Coins & World Coins
by illini420
05/27/16 03:42 PM
Comics Marketplace
I truly apologize, no Marvel here
by pickycollector
HEAVY METAL # 1 - CGC 9.8 - OWTWP - $330 - FREE SHIP USA - almost 40 years old!
by Bio-Rupp
X-Men #171 graded 9.6 & X-Factor #8 graded 9.8
by mudbogger2
Y:the Last Man, Adventure Time, 90's Valiant CGC
by daria608
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.