Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Exonumia ~ (Medallion) > USS Constitution / ‘View’ by dcarr     49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RWB... a sailing ship cannot move faster than the wind. ...

That is false.
Sailing faster than the wind
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: BA Marvel keys, some HG, a 35-cent variant, 1st Ed. Masterworks HCs, more... by Aslpride8     3 minutes 7 seconds ago

Conan #23 & #24: First Red Sonja (23) and first full RS and RS cover (24).

, too. Qualify for 10% off?
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's OCT. pre-sale thread, NYCC Exclusives, Black Mask, Animosity, Batman, etc by Rich_Henn     13 minutes 11 seconds ago

My initial three (3) spots on this book are officially SOLD OUT.

I'll use this marker to start a wait list.
It's a heavy duty book, so I don't know how many spots I can fill past the initial three, but if there ARE any takers, LMK now
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Win 10 automatic updates by Unca Ben     14 minutes 49 seconds ago

You can also prevent Windows 10 from automatically downloading updates by setting your home network as a "metered" connection.
Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage known networks > choose your Wi-Fi network and
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Locke & Key Small World.... huh? by Ultra Ambient     16 minutes 42 seconds ago

Does the first series still go for a decent price?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con sellers seem to be in the wrong business. SMH by ckb     53 minutes 1 second ago

Hey this turned out to be a great thread. Thanks to Bob and the other dealers who contributed. Shockingly, I don't have much to add.

I can't say I miss doing everything it took to be a comic show dealer, but I sure do miss selling books
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Selling huge lot of Marvel and (some) DC Variants. by jcmacdonald1985     57 minutes 26 seconds ago

Please check this link out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/162217355476

Selling all the variants I either ended up with doubles of (got outbid, bought somewhere else, person who outbid me retracted bid then ended up with both), or dont want anymo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thread to post in then delete your posts. by Ken Aldred     Today at 03:25 AM

Originally Posted By: goldust40Just thought I'd dig up an old bit of html I had lying around...

Did you write that, Andy ?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A Couple of GGA and PCH by Cimm     Today at 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Norrin's lawyer
WINGS 107. CGC 7.5 OW $189.00

@25% off...
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Love the art, hate the story? by malvin     Today at 03:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Grails Originally Posted By: *spoon* O.Conversely, does anyone buy art they dislike from stories they love?

I wouldn't say I dislike it but I'm not crazy about it. Love the story in Whiteout. Frank Mill
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Avengers 4 by Mio     Today at 03:10 AM

Originally Posted By: marmatAs is, I would give it a 5.0
I also believe that a pressing would do wonders to this book

Agreed.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Most Recent Acquisition by Eric Hazen     Today at 03:03 AM

Love the Quarter, outstanding eye appeal.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by dntfeedthemnkys     Today at 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By: jhutton2 Originally Posted By: THE_BEYONDER Originally Posted By: kdoginohio Originally Posted By: joeypostJust pre-ordered mine

Me too.

Flying off at the shelves at $65
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is something going on with Rip Masters? by MusterMark     Today at 02:55 AM

Spoiler Content

RMA is referring (I believe) to the fact that the character is Rip Hunter, Time Master.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Steve Ditko and Jack Kirby "Signature Series" comic... by aman619     Today at 02:52 AM

Well that sure sinks it. Nice work
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Runs and Lots! Hush, V for Vendetta, ASM McSpidey, tons of 1st Apps!!! by Aslpride8     Today at 02:52 AM

All McFarlane asm issues and freebie 328 pls. Thanks.
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: How much longer until the the registry is fixed ? by Gotham Kid     Today at 02:49 AM

The registry is fun. If anything else, you can keep track of or showcase your books there. Plus a little competitive spirit never hurt anyone.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Back to the Hobby Protection Act – Please. by dcarr     Today at 02:37 AM

Originally Posted By: coinman_23885 Originally Posted By: dcarrThe FTC comments about "fantasy" coins were in regards to comments and suggestions that were previously solicited and submitted to the FTC. In those comments, the FTC cited a c
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How about a CLASSIC COVER THREAD? (CGC notated) Slabbed,cracked or ungraded raw. by Red84     Today at 02:31 AM

This one doesn't have it but it should!!!

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2016-17 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by Bane     Today at 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By: tth2Good news for Sunderland fans, though. Now they have a back-up plan if they sack Moyes.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by NP_Gresham     Today at 02:24 AM

Originally Posted By: TheWatcherMiami Marlins' Jose Fernandez died in a boating accident

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/17632541/miami-marlins-ace-jose-fernandez-dies-boating-accident
Very sad news, and it keeps getting sa
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Preacher - AMC by CopperAgeKids     Today at 02:21 AM

I'm curious to see what the auction for two 9.8 PGX slabs of #1 closes at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Preacher-1-9-8-N...CgAAOSwLVZVrGQb

It was at $55 intil an hour ago, today is the last day.$610 + $50 for shipping, now.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: If CGC hadn't come along..... by lou_fine     Today at 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Aweandlorder Nowadays with so many slabs and so much drek being slabbed, graded NM comics have lost their value (with encapsulation costs factored). And thats NM, im not even talking about lower grades.

I
Virtual Comic Con (VCC) Hall
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Virtual Comic Con Dates by lizards2     Today at 01:51 AM

Elk Season. &
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: FF 48 by rip67vdub     Today at 01:50 AM

Page 1 of 12 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Lincoln Cents 'Liquidation' > 'All MS-64-65 RED' ~ Raw
by synoptic12
Yesterday at 03:13 PM
Roll 1986 Brillant Uncirculated Silver Eagle Coins
by bender9876
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
FSH: 1918-S Walker NGC xf45 $118 DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
09/26/16 02:30 PM
90% Silver + Pre-1933 Gold
by gpnyc
09/26/16 08:16 AM
Comics Marketplace
Selling huge lot of Marvel and (some) DC Variants.
by jcmacdonald1985
56 minutes 38 seconds ago
RARE TMNT Prints - Eastman / Laird
by nriccijr
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
FS: AMAZING SPIDERMAN #298 -- Swedish "Sunset" Variant!
by Point Five
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
WTB Kirby Fourth World Pages Serious Buyer!!!
by Columbia Comics
Yesterday at 09:39 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.