Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NOW 20-25% OFF! - Rip's KEYS and VARIANTS Thread! RECAP p.18 by rip67vdub     2 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rip67vdubX-Force Sex + Violence #2 2nd Print Del Otto, NM : $150

Sold per pm.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ask Gator by Sagii     2 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sacentaur Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: Sagii Tony, I swear, i said to myself, "If I leave out St. John, would Sqeegs notice?..nah!"
Certainly a contender as since you mentioned them,
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fiction house anyone? by Grantley Goddard     2 minutes 44 seconds ago

Received this today from Boardie Jason.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC vs The Super Bowl??? by FineCollector     3 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanetthat's cause this board isn't made up of real comic fans, just a bunch of dealers, flippers and speculators

I hope you're including yourself in that generalization, champ.

SDC
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh slabs - All-Star 58, Daredevil 131, more! by solm4st3r     3 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonutAll-Star Comics 58. CGC 9.0 White. First appearance of Power Girl. $150

per PM
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a HELP identifying thread? by cmixer     5 minutes 6 seconds ago

Thanks.
Bought these & assume it's "G.Mayo"

And mail-ordered this sketch cards year ago
But forgot to label he card with a name.
Maybe an ASPEN comics artist?

Somew
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by Grantley Goddard     5 minutes 7 seconds ago

Latest acquisition courtesy of Boardie Jason H.

Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: ebay shipping carrier help..... by Conder101     5 minutes 49 seconds ago

Just hang on, someone helpful who knows the answer will probably come along. I don't sell on ebay so I don't know the answer.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Anyone in the Austin TX area who wants to buy a collection of 4200 comics? by Matt Stein     6 minutes 11 seconds ago

Hello,

I've been running some advertising locally here in the Austin Texas area and have unearthed a lot of comic collections. I have a lead on a collection that I can pass along to another local buyer if someone is interested. I'd be ha
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping collection in family or not? by Conder101     8 minutes 17 seconds ago

Mine will be passed on. No one else in the family has any interest in it, but if they inherit it and then sell it their cost basis with be the value it had when they inherit it. No capital gains tax for them and the value is not high enough to caus
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walkng Dead Discussion Thread by dhurley     8 minutes 32 seconds ago

it is only 10 hrs each way ... my wife might not kill me

totally worth it
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mid-Life Crisis... by BassGMan     11 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VintageComics

You could read it that way.

Or there are people out there with high standards who just care nothing about financial status.

Too many people see everything through the fil
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Sovereign Citizens? Free Inhabitants? by Ijiwaru Sensei     11 minutes 24 seconds ago

What? Who are these people who think the law does not apply to them? Can someone explain this to me?

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Hot dog! by namisgr     11 minutes 37 seconds ago

What, no Milwaukee on the choices? A barbequed brat served with mustard and a cold beer. I also learned to love the Chicago dawg in my five years there (Wolfie's, Northside). Otherwise, just the basic grilled dog with mustard and pickle relish.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Calling All Wannabe Comics Editors! by ThreeSeas     12 minutes 58 seconds ago

Orange - it represents more destruction than green, to me anyways.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Fan Expo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016 by Darrell F     14 minutes 5 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: BATMAN 7 & 188 - 321 ++ SUPERMAN 200's - 300's ALL RAW by DarthBane     16 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oceans11 Originally Posted By: DarthBaneBATMAN 209
5.5/6.0
$10

@20% off

Thanks again
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Reason for $3 gold coins by Conder101     17 minutes 32 seconds ago

Quote:There used to be both horse tracks and dog tracks,
As far as I know there still are. Checked, there are still five states with active dog tracks.
Jump to new posts Re: ORIGINAL MARVEL SILVER AGE COVER PROOFS by aardvark88     18 minutes 3 seconds ago

Are these comic book sized or 11" x 17" OA sized?
Jump to new posts Re: Love Secrets 56 Matt Baker Cover by Ryan.     18 minutes 40 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics 252 color variation (Superman's arm and the word Metallo)? by GAMBlT     18 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jordysnordy Originally Posted By: GAMBlT Originally Posted By: Jordysnordy Originally Posted By: GAMBlT Originally Posted By: Jordysnordy Originally Posted By: entalmighty1 Originally Posted B
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Jupiter's Legacy by The Authority     20 minutes 11 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

Spoiler Content

Did you know that, Spoiler Content

Spoiler Content
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: WONDER WOMAN (6/23/17) by Bosco685     21 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Revat Originally Posted By: accessndx Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: accessndxSo that Justice League trailer wasn't even in the top 5 most disc
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Downside to pressing? But not a pressing debate. by Huuuugh99     24 minutes 7 seconds ago

Ah ok. Kept reading.
I also dry using a few different mediums.
A document cleaning pad
A smoke eraser
are a couple of ways I have had success.
thank you.
Would like to talk shop sometime.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: HUGE MARVEL SALE - Keys, 1st appearances, #1 issues by Shark     26 minutes 42 seconds ago

I see this thread was moved to the Mixed Age area. That shows how little I've frequented the boards lately. I didn't even know there was a Mixed Age selling area.
Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1890-0 $1 PCGS 66 www.sonnyhenryauctio
ns.com

by sonny henry
Yesterday at 03:18 PM
Anaheim ANA Coin Photogrpahy Table #450
by blu62vette
Yesterday at 12:25 PM
90% Silver rolls / Pre-1933 Gold
by gpnyc
07/26/16 09:08 AM
WTB 1893s and 1894p morgans for dansco album
by mackbrass
07/24/16 02:44 AM
Comics Marketplace
Anyone in the Austin TX area who wants to buy a collection of 4200 comics?
by Matt Stein
5 minutes 19 seconds ago
FA: Buscema/Chan: Conan the Barbarian #76p7 Garney/Williamson: Ghost Rider #50p1
by retronymX
Today at 09:51 AM
ORIGINAL MARVEL SILVER AGE COVER PROOFS
by r100comics
Today at 07:05 AM
Fresh high grade Copper and Modern slabs - Spider-Man, Daredevil!
by FlyingDonut
Today at 12:21 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.