Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Walking Dead Cast SS by comix4fun     29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Branget Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: Branget Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: BrangetHe asked for a cast signed book. Discuss all you like. They ain't cast.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: So I received an interesting phone call last week... by ItsJustRyan     35 seconds ago

Someone once sent me an X-Force 1 wrapped in a coverless TEC31... Oh, it happened.

Not

Wait, you're saying that's not funny

What was I thinking
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze Age ASMs, AVENGERS ANNUAL #10, WONDER WOMAN #178, SPIRIT SUNDAY SECTIONS by sakaridis     1 minute 24 seconds ago

SPIRIT SUNDAY SECTIONS
- October 18, 1942
- November 5, 1944
FN/FN+ (it's hard to grade newspaper inserts)
$60 for both

Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by porcupine48     1 minute 43 seconds ago

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM- Justice league of america 1 by uchiha101     2 minutes 13 seconds ago

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8002901

I bought this copy and I thought the grade given was really conservative it looks like a 2.5-3.0 imo

so let me hear your thoughts and let me know i
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you from? by SkunkApe     2 minutes 26 seconds ago

Born and raised right outside of Charleston, South Carolina.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag by Sagii     2 minutes 48 seconds ago

If you start a new one, I'll follow. If not, love to see your wares on this one too!
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Sandman 4 CGC 9.8 SS by seanfingh     2 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Brangetlol

Signed by who?

Mine is signed by Sam Kieth. MSchmidt has three or four signed, as always, by everyone.
Jump to new posts Re: Late GA/early SA starts with Batman by gojira     3 minutes 40 seconds ago

Thank you Collin.

I will do some digging on Friday and might come up with something.
Jump to new posts Re: T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser by Transplant     5 minutes 47 seconds ago

I love Powell's work. It's a great piece. TJ was a great boardie. How can you miss?
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12 by NelsonAI     7 minutes 6 seconds ago

I'm still waiting for my 4 day pass to arrive. I sent out an email to customer service today. On Facebook, they gave out a number for customer service but as of today, the line is disconnected.

Anyone else still left hanging?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The war on poverty by Doohickamabob     8 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr.Mcknowitall Originally Posted By: Doohickamabob Originally Posted By: conditionfreakThe tax rates should be 17% for each and every person. Each and every corporation. Each and every business. The rich don't
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by 21Pittsburgh58     8 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: enormouscomic Originally Posted By: 21Pittsburgh58I might have an in on the two Enormous NYCC variants

I would be STOKED to add those to my current collection!!!!!

What's the secret password!
Jump to new posts DC Comics Presents #26 CGC 9.2 W by bubbagump     8 minutes 49 seconds ago

Just one slab for sale. Domestic shipping is included in the BIN price. Payment via Paypal.

1st in the thread or via PM gets the book

DC Comics Presents #26 CGC 9.2 W $165
Last sale $205

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy Fantasy Football Trades by hockey&comicsguy     9 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wombatMaking that trade might help ensure you are last. That was what I was getting at. Zero chance I'm trade a top WR for a gimpy Roddy White and Zac Stacey.

And with friends like that..........

He
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Preacher just got the green light... by CBT     9 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GarfI wonder if "Lucifer" being put to pilot will encourage a bit of friendly competition?

I feel like AMC doesnt rush things, and tends to make their shows they option. I think ToT is still going to happen to
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Illustrious feedback thread by goldust40     10 minutes 35 seconds ago

Seamless transaction, everything packed professionally and carefully, all as described! Many thanks, Travis!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy team origin by Dimebag_D     10 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ken AldredAlso read the Annihilation books. Great stuff. +1
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Purdy Star Washie Proof... by Danye West     11 minutes 17 seconds ago

love the colors
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Out-of-context member quotes by Ares     12 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BrangetIt's reaching a climax. I don't see it going on much longer.
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-man 121 9.4 White Pages by KPR Comics     12 minutes 9 seconds ago

Great book, Jim.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by Supernerd     12 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Flex Mentallo Originally Posted By: originalisbestThat's a sweet one. I wouldn't have let it go!

Me neither, no sir!

O - wait -

I am forever grateful, kind sir
Jump to new posts Re: WTB FF 36 cgc 8.5 and up by vaillant     13 minutes 45 seconds ago

In Brock's defense I might say he might go by impressions, and if he has the impression a customer is not enough serious, or buying just to resell, it gets in his "sharp" mode… I know for sure, as he did it with a new boardie, which I befriended, and
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Day Dutch Auction - Action, Bats, Sups, Spidey, and more! Current Price: $3.00 by fmaz     14 minutes 23 seconds ago

Amazing Spider-Man 313
Amazing Spider-Man 323
Champions 1
Star Wars 1 (rough)
Star Wars 2
Star Wars 3
Star Wars 5

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by Bronzed Jbone     14 minutes 53 seconds ago

I know what Jim Cramer would say, "Sell enough to get all your $ back then you're only playing with house money".

I don't know anything about RCL, so I will not offer any of my lame advice.
Page 1 of 15 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
***Fall Coin Auction - Link in post to catalog!
by Midwest Coins
Today at 12:05 PM
WTB 1932-S Washington MS63
by Jon K.
Today at 01:05 AM
Gold Kennedy proofs, 3 left, raw, unopened, unseen in box.
by AHFreak
Yesterday at 01:21 PM
eBay: 1976 IKE Type 1 MS 65 plus some others NGCs
by Aslpride8
Yesterday at 03:06 AM
Comics Marketplace
DC Comics Presents #26 CGC 9.2 W
by bubbagump
8 minutes 14 seconds ago
7 day eBay auctions - Thunda #1 9.0, Showcase 37 9.0, JLA, WW and more
by Boba
Today at 01:47 PM
Artist Richard Moore's commission list reopens!
by Meeley Man
Today at 01:45 PM
CGC 9.8 SLABS - WALKING DEAD #3 & NEW MUTANTS ANNUAL #2
by jsilverjanet
Today at 01:02 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.