Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by seanfingh     14 seconds ago

Don't worry about the socks. Worry about the worst cross-over of all time being memorialized on the Internet.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Selling to Canadians...never had a problem until now! by TupennyConan     56 seconds ago

Where's Canada?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This Will Be a Tough One...Old Man Shoots Pregnant Woman by hockey&comicsguy     1 minute 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WoodenJefferson Originally Posted By: hockey&comicsguy Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonTrue...but don't you 'assume' some of the risk involved if your breaking into someones home and they decide defend thems
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Second Action 1 9.0 to hit the census by lou_fine     1 minute 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Marvel Zombie Originally Posted By: DanCooper Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: RedFuryEbay has a page up announcing the sale. There's a video with Darren Adams and Matt Nelson discussing
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians of the Galaxy news by TupennyConan     2 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Comicopolis

That is funny!

I didn't hear a single note of music.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: ~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~ by comix4fun     2 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ebtorresSome people just loooooooove to...

You tell that man to leave that poor donkey alone!
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSH: 1883-O PCGS MS65 Toned Morgan Dollar by coinman_23885     3 minutes 0 seconds ago

TTT
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Coin ideas thread July 2014 by jpcienkus     3 minutes 2 seconds ago

Stephon,

I really don't want to see the mint to continue to regurgitate old designs. I agree that they should change the Kennedy so that the relief is higher than the current version; however, I don't want to see the Accented Hair version
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Do villain 1st appearances matter.... by MisterX     3 minutes 16 seconds ago

If Rosario Dawson really is going to play Elektra, I imagine DD 168 will heat up again...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Large Paypal Transaction - Help/guidelines by ckb     3 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: iceman399Working on a large deal that will I will be paid via paypal for comics. Sum would be around $10,000. Other than signature confirmation on the package, what else can I do to protect myself from what would be an u
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: A.R.T bill by Doc McCoy     3 minutes 50 seconds ago

In regards to comic art, I can only imagine the disputes that this could lead to between pencillers of the work (& their families) & inkers of the work (& their families).
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Overstreet 44 overview by Pike's Comics     4 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HouseofComics.ComBatman new 52 #1 30.00-okay, being conservative, but 2-4 at 3.00 each? Come on!

They never are really up to date on moderns...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by Chip Cataldo     4 minutes 9 seconds ago

Lol. The Emma Frost with that music seems appropriate.

Peace,

Chip
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM, Activity, Punisher (Rucka) 9.8s For Sale...CHEAP! by LoneTree     4 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: projekt
Marvel:
Amazing Spider-Man #1 Martin variant 9.8 - $75 http://imgur.com/4rGaGG9
Amazing Spider-Man #1 Opena variant 9.8 - $75 http://imgur.com/JbHU8Y2
***or both Amazing Spider-Mans for $125***<
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Art behind glass: Show off your framed art! by Terry Doyle     5 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: F For FakeLove those "floating" mattes (or whatever they are) and that is a sweet Mignola page. Really dig the white and red mattes!

Keep the posts coming, guys. This is my favorite thread around here. Gives me
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: New Overstreet released today. Significant developments? by umyeahwhatevers     5 minutes 25 seconds ago

Has Chamber of Chills #19 been updated?
no.

My copy of 42nd has it at:
29 - 58 - 87 - 170 - 278 - 385
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Gorilla Craze by Flex Mentallo     5 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pcalhounHere's a 1924 book by another author I've been meaning to read...

"Talbot Mundy's famous metaphysical novel is set in the Himalayas. The central figure is a Lama, wise, winning, compassionate, whose
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE by SquareChaos     5 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Designer ToastLOW 1 officially sold out, but I might have a line on more.

Buffy and Star Wars also sold out.

If you get more Low, I'll take a raw.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by TupennyConan     6 minutes 22 seconds ago

That's sweet.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: NGC Sample Slabs ! Please see list inside. Cash or trade. by yonico     6 minutes 54 seconds ago

TTT
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster by TupennyConan     7 minutes 32 seconds ago

Who created Ultron? RDJ or Ben Affleck?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The best comic con FOR COMICS? by Xela     8 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jimjum12 Originally Posted By: KPR ComicsBaltiMOAR!

..... this. Close to Washington DC, the Geppi Museum(about as comics as you can get), National Zoo, Smithsonian..... a most deluxe vacation. GOD BLESS...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: There must be a better way? by GACollectibles     8 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AlexanderMIf someone wants to get an idea who owns a book (lets say Superman 32) then we can go to the CGC registry and go through set after set....

So the data is there.

And it is no secret.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Silver at Scrap Find! by RWB     9 minutes 10 seconds ago

Maybe it was a cent hiding in a bunch of dimes....?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Captain America #113 - CGC 9.4 “White Pages” by comeaux     10 minutes 42 seconds ago

Selling an under copy of Cap #113

First unconditional gets the book or a PM will suffice (whichever is first).

Shipping is included in the price of the book to USA. Anywhere in the world outside of the USA will be an additio
Page 1 of 16 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
3 NGC IRISH PENNIES
by agentjim007
07/24/14 12:07 PM
For Sale - Nice 1936 Buffalo
by TheTdotP
07/24/14 09:17 AM
Choice 1820/19 Large Cent PCGS VF35 CAC! Gorgeous 1877S Double Eagle & More!
by AnkurJ
07/23/14 08:14 PM
Toner sale
by AstroTrain
07/23/14 06:44 PM
Comics Marketplace
Captain America #113 - CGC 9.4 “White Pages”
by comeaux
07/24/14 03:51 PM
The VERY FIRST Dr Seuss book in Fine to Very Fine shape!
by ericjmz
07/24/14 03:00 PM
ASM, Activity, Punisher (Rucka) 9.8s For Sale...CHEAP!
by projekt
07/24/14 02:45 PM
Superman adventures5 hulk 271 swampthing 37 and more, All CGC
by Green
07/24/14 01:16 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.