Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by slym2none     34 seconds ago

*spoon* on both of their cars.

-slym
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Collection Thread by Diamonddave     59 seconds ago

Taking a break for C2E2, if anyone wants to be invoiced please PM and I can ship tomorrow if paid by tonight.
Also, take 15% off any book listed excluding the Faust set if you are a first time buyer for this thread.
Returning buyers can t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: WARNING ALL COMIC BOOK STORE OWNERS: LEX LEDGER IS A THIEF by A$APJimmylinguini     1 minute 6 seconds ago

I know its a 90 page thread but let me break it down,
When Lex was caught, by listing the Amazing Fantasy on Ebay and ebay giving his personal information to the police - the police arrested Lex. When they went to recover the books Lex brought
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Southern Bastards from Image by kapzilla     1 minute 18 seconds ago

It very well may be, and I still have a few preordered. I don't like that there's numerous covers, I think that may hurt the overall chances of it rising in value. Don't get me wrong though, I'm really looking forward to reading this title more than
Comics General
Jump to new posts Anyone have a 'best' Wonder Woman story arc to recommend? by VintageComics     1 minute 40 seconds ago

I'm not a lifelong WW fan so I know relatively little about her stories but someone went above and beyond and did a huge favor for me today, unexpectedly (that literally saved my bacon!) and I found out that she is a fan of 'vintage Wonder Woman' com
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What ashcan is this by ZaCrew     1 minute 51 seconds ago

Great issue today. Absolutely loved the artwork as well.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Mego: Captain America , Batman and Joker! by comix4fun     3 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HibouMego Green Goblin : Type 1 (1972 / 1973)

Clean suit - original boots w/ repro satchel.

Repro box.

Solid snaps.

$60.00 Shipped

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations by mister_not_so_nice     3 minutes 32 seconds ago

When is Matt going to do a kickstarter to collect all of these into a nice coffee table book?

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Mark Waid Daredevil. by vikingreed     5 minutes 47 seconds ago

The Bendis and Brubaker runs were fantastic.

Originally Posted By: bffnutI've never been to San Fran. Are the plenty of high rise buildings to swing from, like in NY?

Haha, I thought about this too....
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by Stumptown     5 minutes 58 seconds ago

Spoiler Content
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: One Number A Week!!! by walclark     6 minutes 2 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Does Advertising in Overstreet guide really work? by shadroch     6 minutes 4 seconds ago

I would think the sheer volume of repeat advertisers would say all that is needed. The same folks have been dropping serious coin for years.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade CGC Bronze & Silver, Picture Frames, etc. by Ghost Town     6 minutes 52 seconds ago

Human Torch #3 CGC 9.8 w $85

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Wolverine art @ $140K with 22 days to go!! by slym2none     6 minutes 55 seconds ago

Linkage?

-slym
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by delekkerste     7 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HulkSmashWe never actually see the "dead bodies" that Ward has "killed". Why is that?

Because it's a show that airs at 8pm on ABC. They're dead.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 1 BOOK SALE...LOWERED PRICE..REALLY LOWERED PRICE by rube11     7 minutes 34 seconds ago

Geez...can't get rid of it...

Last and final drop...$175 shipped
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FF 48 vs FF 52 by DavidTheDavid     7 minutes 43 seconds ago

I love both but have yet to acquire a 48. I am excited to have picked up a 52 just yesterday. I really wasn't aware of the movie hype though the book does seem to have been undervalued for some time. I'll be looking for the right 48 at the right pric
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Marvels (mostly keys) with wiggle room and a few DCs by strummer2     7 minutes 45 seconds ago

Congrats!

Hope we can do business soon!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?" by malvin     7 minutes 46 seconds ago

Just in time for Bettie Page's birthday, I just uploaded the NSFW last page of Jim Silke's Bettie Page Queen of the Nile!

caf link

Thanks for looking!

Malvin
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Omaha-CGC-Comics Feedback Thread by Red84     7 minutes 54 seconds ago

Just completed a big deal with this boardie involving a Fantastic Four 5, Giant-Size X-Men 1, Amazing Spider-Man 129, X-Men 94 and cash. Everything went smoothly. Great communication throughout and my book arrived safely and looking great. Look fo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Big Bang Questioned By 51 Percent Of Americans...... by kav     8 minutes 7 seconds ago

There is no Hell. God would never put himself in Hell. Since we're all part of God.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: So what is the board discount by blazingbob     8 minutes 13 seconds ago

psst leeches with a E
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 15-year-old boy by HarrisonJohn     8 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joe_collector Originally Posted By: HarrisonJohnThank you, I have a feeling nothing happened in Hawaii.

OMG, lots of stuff happens in Hawaii and hopefully you are not trying to portray Singer as some upst
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: East of West by vikingreed     8 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kapzillaYou're not kidding, I just saw a ton of Image Firsts in the email Graham Crackers sends me.

And I just got confirmation from the lovely Jenny Frison that she'll do a Crow sketch at c2e2 on one of my Eas
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Neo778's Feedback Thread by A$APJimmylinguini     10 minutes 27 seconds ago

Fast Payment, great communication. Twice.
Page 1 of 18 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Ending Thurs Night X-men 14, Superman 11, 26 Thrilling 18 CGC 8.5, MP 15 9.6
by Filter81
Comics from .99 cents and up - Gold to Current
by sandman_usa
08:37 PM
Captain America #14 - Cap vs Winter Soldier - My loss is your gain Raw VF $25
by Mark 1
08:29 PM
Apr 2014 Quasi VCC booth: $5 & $10 books
by paperheart
07:50 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.