Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by USAuPzlBxBob     39 seconds ago

Watched a couple of Ken Fisher YouTubes today. Said don't fear the rate hikes and when they happen, markets have typically much greater than 1.5 years of legs left.

Is your cat still lying on his left?
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: 150+ OF RUPP'S SLABS FOR SALE - GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, MOD - BULK DISCOUNTS by Bio-Rupp     4 minutes 20 seconds ago

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: MICRONAUTS cover on ComicLink a few years back... by pointedsticks     4 minutes 29 seconds ago

Man, that would be a once in a lifetime event! Can you imagine? But then again, I'm one of the ones that had a really bad experience with Comiclink. I used their "buy it now" option for a sweet vintage Wrightson zombie page from Uncle Bill's Barre
Coin Conservation
Jump to new posts Re: Can improperly cleaned coin be redeemed by resending to NGC via conservation? by Anubis63     5 minutes 4 seconds ago

I just submitted a coin for grading and it cam back "UNC DETAILS" "OBV IMPROPERLY CLEANED" I would have bet $1000 that it would have come back an MS66 or at the least a 65.
One it is on the obverse only and it looks so similar to the reverse i
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Those Funky 4's-Let's See 'em! by *Bronze age fan*     5 minutes 9 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Help with the census by takeyourlemons     7 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadrochToo late now. I bought the book. It's a Cap 5 restored but double signature signed. I'd say I won it but I overpaid for it.

Congrats....I think.
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Ancient coin by JKK     7 minutes 37 seconds ago

No, it would not be considered ancient. I'm not sure precisely where ancients give way to medieval, nor when medievals give way to modern, but nothing from the 1900s can possibly be imagined ancient. Still might be a nice coin, though; I've got a cou
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Incredible Hulk Collecting Thread by Silver Surfer     8 minutes 25 seconds ago

Did anyone see the Northland #1 CGC 9.2 on Metro? Gorgeous copy.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB/WTT Raw Golden Age Hangman #3 Comic by ascher45     9 minutes 40 seconds ago

Looking to buy or trade for a raw copy of the Golden Age comic Hangman #3.

Please feel free to PM!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ComicConnect auction starts tomorrow by Johnny545     9 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Johnny545What did the TEC 31 cgc 1.0 go for last time?

Nevermind, looked it up TEC 31 cgc 1.0 sold for 43k in June...sold for 26k tonight...strange series of auctions.

Thought the TEC 1 Price was int
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cheesefrog's kudos thread by CopperAgeKids     10 minutes 31 seconds ago

Nothing cheesy about this frog

Jon sold me a FR copy of Brave & The Bold # 29 last week.

He packed it up like a brick and shipped it almost instantly....will definitely buy from again!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Punch comics 12 by SushiX     10 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Artboy99 Originally Posted By: Gotham Kidor this one

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=652317

the last part of the auction for that copy took 40 minutes to complete of ba
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Campbell Books for Sale Lowered prices by Mainstray     11 minutes 21 seconds ago

VHTF ASM presents Black Cat 1 Nm just a Beautiful book perfect candidate for SS or just Graded. $1000

[/quote]

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AUCTION: Amazing Spider-man BIG 144 BOOK LOT #472-639 (Including 529-538) + more by Rhymenoceros     15 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadroch$60

Current Bid

24 hrs left
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: FEAR the WALKING DEAD AMC Official Thread by BassGMan     15 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CAHokie Originally Posted By: nearmintI didn't realize this was already back on.

Neither did the show writers by the look of it.

Is anyone watching this show who is NOT a big Walking Dead fan?
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM TMNT #1 First Print by jaybuck43     16 minutes 48 seconds ago

You may want to rescan because the colors seem off and the whites are really accented. I'm thinking 7.0/7.5 based off of the upper right corner. Looks like you have a crease near the spine (based on the scan) and significant spine tic as well as so
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Regardless of grade.....what are dealbreakers for you? by godquest     18 minutes 36 seconds ago

I feel the giant dong debate is one that will never really be settled. For me, not a big fan. But to each his own , I dont like to judge.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Those Sweet 16's -- Let's See 'Em! by comicjack     18 minutes 37 seconds ago

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 20% OFF PGS 1-5 - From GA to BA: SA/BA Marvels, Horror, Romance, Whitman Packs by Real Frantic One     18 minutes 41 seconds ago

Secret Origins #3
8.5 VF+
$15

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I'm bored. Post something weird or stupid or weirdly stupid. by wombat     21 minutes 20 seconds ago

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Those fabulous 5's....let's see them by *Bronze age fan*     21 minutes 33 seconds ago

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Those Unlucky 13's... Let's See Them by *Bronze age fan*     22 minutes 43 seconds ago

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Those Not-So-Terrible 2's -- Let's see 'em! by comicjack     23 minutes 25 seconds ago

SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED Sal Buscuma Signing for three CGC books by pheonix103     24 minutes 20 seconds ago

Celestial Comics has a signing with him for their Legends of the Fall Tour.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Books you just cant find in the Wild by kolmaravenue     24 minutes 41 seconds ago

There are 3 versions.

The most plentiful is the direct edition with the starburst for 25 cents and both "Direct Edition" and 0.25 printed in the upc box.

The next is the newsstand version with no starburst and is priced at 2.25
Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
World Mint Sets
by stldanceartist
08:31 PM
Today at GreatCollections - Dale Larsen Collection, Rare U.S. Gold, Lafayette...
by ianrussell
08/28/16 09:34 AM
Wanted NGC MS67 Roosevelt Toners
by erwindoc
08/27/16 09:03 AM
1951 Franklin Half Dollar~PCGS MS66 PLUS!~Nuclear Rainbow Toning~Trueview~
by Danye West
08/27/16 12:07 AM
Comics Marketplace
Marvel n DC Comics - for SALE
by igordesign23
09:07 PM
divad's Moderns: Star Slammers Ashcan Edition signed by Walt Simonson and More!
by divad
08:45 PM
Showcase 22, Journey Into Mystery 83 & Daredevil 1 This Week
by HeritageComics
08:34 PM
Witzend # 4 [1968] 1st Print Fine off-White pages [Wood Ditko Crandall Frazetta]
by ericjmz
08:26 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.