Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What are your Favorite top 10 GA Covers (That you Own)? by DavidMerryweather     2 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tricolorbrianLotta diversity so far...but Cat, I don't think that last one is a real GA comic...

More of it is GA than I care to admit.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     2 minutes 11 seconds ago

Good Lord! This is BvS News Day.

Callan Mulvey Reportedly Cast As KGBeast In Batman V. Superman

Quote:We already knew that classic DC Comics villain KGBeast would appear in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, but it fin
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Another Police shooting that is about to be national news by ComicConnoisseur     2 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: comix4fun Originally Posted By: bronzillaThis information in many ways is far more disturbing than the video posted, as it seems to show a glaring flaw in the entire Justice system
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Okajima pedigree by lou_fine     3 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Miraclemet Originally Posted By: lou_fine Originally Posted By: Miraclemet
the yet to be released Pedigree book shows about 70 identified from '44, 10 from '43 and '15 from 45.

One m
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: We Stand on Guard by Brian K. Vaughn and Steve Skroce by Nexus     4 minutes 13 seconds ago

Worth a read for anyone who liked the first issue (I did):

http://comicsalliance.com/vaughan-skroce-we-stand-on-guard/
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by porcupine48     4 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Count Zero Originally Posted By: kavOffer
These drawings plus commission of your choice. Wonder woman/Vision to be inked shortly:
There's also a captain america pic but tinypics is doing that thing-see my n
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is) by Bosco685     6 minutes 12 seconds ago

Happy Birthday, Dave!

R.I.P.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Black Mass starring Johnny Depp, Kevin Bacon by Bosco685     8 minutes 6 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by jimbo_707     8 minutes 17 seconds ago

One of my mother's boyfriends knew a guy who tamed a fawn in the spring; he let it come into his yard and eat of his hand. This continued even as the deer matured.

On the first day of hunting season, he shot it dead.

That's trop
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by porcupine48     8 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gojira Originally Posted By: porcupine48That is just delicious...."Out of the Blue" I find myself wanting a copy(your avatar )

You are the second person who recognized my avatar!
Ill send you
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Okay, I need some advice regarding my comic theft - UPDATE : CAUGHT! by jaeldubyoo     11 minutes 18 seconds ago

Your persistence paid off.
Jump to new posts Re: X-Files returns by Bosco685     11 minutes 43 seconds ago

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Gotta Make It Rain For The Stripper's... Sketches First by kaholo1256     13 minutes 25 seconds ago

I've got to go grab dinner but will be back shortly to add more.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ANOTHER CLASSIC GGA GOLDEN-AGE ROMANCE COMIC by Roger66     15 minutes 8 seconds ago

7/29/15

Here is a true classic if not iconic GGA Golden Age Romance comic.
So few seem to show up for sale.
This is a Canadian copy but as far as I can tell the color interior seems like the US copy but for differing advertisemen
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Batman     15 minutes 26 seconds ago

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Bronze Age Marvels by musicmeta     16 minutes 0 seconds ago

I see the list is just a tiny bit smaller??? Good luck finding these puppies...Tough list to fill.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The quality of posts in the Water Cooler suck big ones by RedRaven     16 minutes 11 seconds ago

This cements it.
I dedicate the rest of my life to creating a female replicant with breasts that lactate beer.

Originally Posted By: wombat
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by the blob     17 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: manetteska Originally Posted By: Bronzed Jbone

Sold lots of pre-unity Valiants; X-O 1 to 5 for $5 each (yes, I know).

Solar 3 two copies for $5 each.

Swampie 37 for $30
X-Men 266
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: High Grade Slabs, come and get'm by Yosemite     18 minutes 13 seconds ago

Hi Jason,

All good will

Thanks,

Eric
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Action #17 Cgc 3.5 Action #11 AF#15 Archie #2 Timely Caps #`s 4,10,17,19 + More by Primetime     19 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cbcnowAction Comics #17
Cgc 3.5 Ow/w
6th Superman Cover
Small amount of dried
glue on spine of cover.

$2995

Jump to new posts Re: Paul Rudd is Ant-Man by comicjack     20 minutes 14 seconds ago

I agree that people will see this movie more than once,i'm one of those persons.In fact what the heck is out there that is worth going to see more than once.It's a fun movie and can be seen by all ages,even my wife liked it and she is hard to please.
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by comix4fun     20 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VintageComicsThick rules.

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: YOU VERSUS CGC - Part IV: Planet Comics #62 by HighStakesComics     21 minutes 15 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15) by Bosco685     21 minutes 36 seconds ago

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Criminals - Image by IntoAnother     22 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AwaxBTW this is all fun and games.

But it's not good for the hobby. This is borderline Sports Cards type gambling though one or two of these are fine. But if the big two start this,

Very well sa
Page 1 of 15 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
TRADE PLEASE!
by ArmyBud
02:25 PM
FSH - 90% Silver Dimes - 4 ROLLS (3xMerc / 1xRoos)
by gpnyc
12:20 PM
eBay: 1995-W Proof Gold & Silver Eagle Set Complete 2 PR70. 3 PR69 UC NGC 3 DAY!
by cp_coins
10:36 AM
FS Ebay: 1929 25c NGC MS64FH $600 BV
by clarkbar04
12:35 AM
Comics Marketplace
Gotta Make It Rain For The Stripper's... Sketches, and now Campbell Signed books
by kaholo1256
04:25 PM
High Grade Slabs, come and get'm
by jhutton2
04:20 PM
HP ScanJet 8300
by Wayne Enterprises
03:58 PM
King Size X Men #1
by Mad Titan
03:44 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.