Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Obtain Passport, Visa, driving license, ID cards,IELTS. samsmithsdoc@gmail.com by porcupine48     1 minute 9 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Show us your CGC run by G.A.tor     3 minutes 44 seconds ago

First bedrock, then Barton. Good stuff.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Equal pay for equal work! by slym2none     4 minutes 0 seconds ago

-slym
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Expo 2016 con report by piper     5 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: thehumantorchOther purchases from the show, thanks Andy

How did I miss this one too?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT by krighton     7 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: paul747 Originally Posted By: krightonwhat is odd...I can't find any Batman/Superman 32 on ebay...usually people are preselling this stuff a week in advance. Ha come on man. The book is selling as soon as it's listed
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas Fan Expo (Dallas Comicon) -- June 3-5, 2016 by JorgeRR96     7 minutes 36 seconds ago

Oh I agree. They have some more of those guests too, like Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars or John Cusack.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb: fantastic four 48 slabbed by chickenwings     8 minutes 5 seconds ago

Bump
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure by Chip Cataldo     8 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Flaming_TelepathI think that's why they employ editors and copy editors?

Although I'm sure your own manuscript needed neither...
Heh...like that's some prerequisite for any internet post critique.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: For the love of copper by Bartlesvilleok     9 minutes 19 seconds ago

Here is my Favorite Cooper
[img]https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/wcm/coinview.aspx?sc=4877[/img]
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Warner Brother Batman Animated Series bowling shirt by Shadow Images     9 minutes 24 seconds ago

Bump still available
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' - darker version of LoEG? by Bosco685     10 minutes 47 seconds ago

Season 3, Episode 1 was really a nice start to what could be a great season.

- Dr. Victor Frankenstein
- Frankenstein's Monster
- Doctor Jekyll
- Dr. Seward from Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Ethan 'Werewolf' Chandler/Talbot
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst? by Hulk44     10 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: slym2none Originally Posted By: Hulk44 Originally Posted By: raybowles Originally Posted By: Gotham Kid Originally Posted By: Sensei Ryan Originally Posted By: Gotham KidI disagree. WD 1 in 9.8 wil
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: So, I'm Watching Penny Dreadful..... by Bosco685     11 minutes 34 seconds ago

Season 3, Episode 1 was really a nice start to what could be a great season.

- Dr. Victor Frankenstein
- Frankenstein's Monster
- Doctor Jekyll
- Dr. Seward from Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Ethan 'Werewolf' Chandler/Talbot
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?" by artistlost     12 minutes 3 seconds ago

Just added a Greg Capullo and Danny Miki Batman page to my CAF. So very excited to own this page!

Batman #36 page 14

mathew
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Follow the lead picture post. by ldhair     12 minutes 7 seconds ago

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Rangers 3 and maybe more if I can fix my damn scanner by comicnoir     12 minutes 54 seconds ago

I'm trying one more. My scanner is trying.

Tales of Justice #67

Last of the series. Nice cover- nice copy, I'd give a 7.0 w/ white pages. Don't find this every day.

Reed Crandall story.

$125.00 shipped.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roulette44's feedback thread by djpinkpanther67     13 minutes 3 seconds ago

I have done a couple of transactions with Joey in the past few months. Both went well without a hitch! Great communication and books were well graded!
Thanks again!
Thomas
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil Collecting Thread by greekboy     14 minutes 49 seconds ago

Great! Thanks for the advice guys. If I have any luck selling a few books, I might get to add my first addition to this thread.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cover Swipe Action Comics 6 by adamstrange     15 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gadzukesI'm curious....

I know many super hero poses were swiped quite a bit from artist to artist.

Is there a particular swipe that seemed the most popular?

And I'm not talking "homage" sw
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones On-Going Throne Wrestle by marvelcollector     15 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChrisInBaltimore Originally Posted By: jaybesPut me in the camp of those disappointed with the ending of Ep2. Waaaay too predictable for my tastes. I sincerely hope that Ramsey storms Castle Black and kills the resurr
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Does Comics General Need An eBay Sub-Forum? (with Poll) by bababooey     18 minutes 19 seconds ago

You can't poof a poll with 13 poopyhead votes from my memory.

Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Howard the Duck 6 or 7 signed by Gene Colan by CardiacKid1     18 minutes 35 seconds ago

Bump again trying to find the owner of these books!
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by DR.X     18 minutes 57 seconds ago

Jump to new posts WTB - Iron Man #55, f to f/vf by Cheesefrog     20 minutes 57 seconds ago

I'm on the prowl for a raw copy of Iron Man #55, and am looking in the f to f/vf range.

More specifically looking for a well presenting copy with a nice wrap, for my private collection (and reading pleasure).

Shoot me a PM, and
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by adamstrange     21 minutes 8 seconds ago

Great post !
Page 1 of 14 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FSH; Gold & Silver bullion less than APMEX
by cucamongacoin
Today at 08:26 PM
FS: Thinning my Collection - Gold, IHC, and Buffalo
by thabeast
Today at 03:32 PM
2016 W Mercury Dime Sealed Box of 10
by Fudope
Today at 01:47 PM
Needed: NGC PF70 multi-coin/set holders
by jdhiggin
Today at 12:56 PM
Comics Marketplace
Dale Roberts CGC GRADED PRE-CODE HORROR, ROMANCE, AND RICHIE RICH AUCTIONS
by Dale Roberts
35 minutes 46 seconds ago
WTB - Gary Frank Superman/Action Comics page
by staffman
51 minutes 47 seconds ago
Avengers # 144, Warlock # 1, New Mutants # 87, and more new slabs up on Ebay
by Dmac538
Today at 08:30 PM
Fantastic Four #45 CGC 6.0 First Inhumans
by the1stfo
Today at 08:04 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.