Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday gaz973! by HeroX     3 minutes 6 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday DeadOne! by HeroX     3 minutes 17 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: IMAGINARY COOL FAKE BAND NAMES!! by slym2none     3 minutes 18 seconds ago

Boo Cocky Ruined My Carpet

-slym
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday jeBailey! by HeroX     3 minutes 27 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Westerns (Silver Age) by Killgrave     5 minutes 16 seconds ago

I have wanted this issue for so long now and finally got one!

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Joke Thread by slym2none     8 minutes 8 seconds ago

What's the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well dressed man on a bicycle?

Spoiler Content

-slym
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by Domo Arigato     9 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Domo Arigato
Some more PlayStation Sales/Discounts.

First...fill up your shopping cart in the PlayStation Store. Then use the following code to get a one time 10 percent discount on everything in your cart
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM #129 MJ insert by Miquel NL     11 minutes 9 seconds ago

Thank you all for sharing your wisdom. It is much appreciated

I contacted the seller and he offered to pay for the CGC or CBCS grading if it comes back 8.0 or lower plus a compensation for the value difference (if it does). Since it's a h
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Celebs, SS, and blue labels for sale by cujobyte     16 minutes 18 seconds ago

Wow amazing books! Glwts!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Beginning of Bull Market for Comic Books by quicksilver     30 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bookery
It's pretty much a no-win for dealers right now. If you price these books reasonably, they sell out in a day or two. To have a wall of them on display, one has to price them so high that customers then compl
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Luke Cage: Hero For Hire #1 by oakman29     33 minutes 3 seconds ago

That's no production error.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Just wanted to take a minute to thank Spider-Dan by Peter in Portugal     33 minutes 5 seconds ago

Hopefully some boardie(s) put up a ton of drek so it can ship your way Dan
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Is this an authentic ANACS product or cheap knock-off? by Conder101     40 minutes 31 seconds ago

While I haven't seen that specific label/hologram that IS the style holder ANACS used for their "special promotion" slabs for the TV coin shows and some others.

I do believe it to be an ANACS product.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Total noob question here... by slym2none     46 minutes 39 seconds ago

I like a metal briefcase handcuffed to my wrist, with something that looks like a gun in a shoulder-holster under my suit jacket. Of course, it is just a bar of soap in the holster, but so far, the security guards haven't given me any grief over it.<
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Official Constantine TV Trailer by slym2none     49 minutes 20 seconds ago

Just watched "Quid Pro Quo" - what a great episode!!! These really do get better every damn week!

-slym
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by Awax     Today at 04:12 AM

Just picked this up off the boards ( thanks Junkdrawer )

My 1st slabbed pre-code

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Joes Journal by Rune     Today at 03:56 AM

Spoiler Content

BTW, we have been watching a few episodes of Fawlty Towers this weekend. Normally I tell my sons when I have won something interesting, and tell them to keep it a secret from mom, because she may not entirely share our leve
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Torchy #5 by Beige     Today at 03:33 AM

Well, there are no #5's being shaken from the small pool (very few on census) - so lets try for TORCHY #6

I think there are 9 on the CGC census 7.5 and above, and 12 #5 7.5 and above.

So, over to you GA collectors - anyone want
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Quick! Before I change my mind! by Flex Mentallo     Today at 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: G.A.tor Originally Posted By: Flex MentalloBlue Bolt #105 CGC 7.5 OW/W $2500 (What I paid GAtor for it.) I've not seen another decent copy in the years since I bought it.

Saw this and t
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE BLACK & WHITE CLUB: TWD #1 CLUB by jaja-mon12     Today at 03:19 AM

Spoiler Content

Nice book and sketch

Thanks, I finally found a copy I wanted.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by Spiderman-on-Tilt     Today at 03:15 AM

Originally Posted By: paperheart Originally Posted By: Spiderman-on-Tilt Originally Posted By: BronzeBruce13Even sweeter... must have been awesome to see that many multiples at once. Boing!

Originally Posted
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! by detective35DF     Today at 02:59 AM

Originally Posted By: DavidMerryweather(worship) Your Shadow collection and presentation is just beautiful, Dwight.

You are most kind!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar by jimjum12     Today at 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: pcalhounand kudos to Jimbo for another wonderful whirlwind tour

..... thanks, Pat...... much appreciated from you, the inventor of the whirlwind tour. All I've been doing is pulling scans from http://www.atlast
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: For the Walking Dead Connoisseur by theTrust     Today at 02:42 AM

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is) by Slim Pickins     Today at 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By: tricolorbrianIs that comics Journal 117 difficult to find? I bought mine a long time ago, but didn't see any on eBay tonite...

It took me a couple years to finally find one in high grade. There is usually 1-2
Page 1 of 15 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Welcome to my world banknotes collection website - Treasures HK Island
by HQbanknotes
10:00 PM
FS EBAY: 1983 PCGS MS66RD DDO, 1984 PCGS MS66 DDO , 04-O PCGS MS66 MORGAN!
by Official Coins
08:36 PM
FS: 1909 VDB, 2014 Enhanced Finish Sac, and a 1795 Halfpenny
by AlanLastufka
08:34 PM
11899 $5 "Chief"
by BRIAN339
05:05 PM
Comics Marketplace
For the Walking Dead Connoisseur
by theTrust
02:29 AM
Celebs, SS, and blue labels for sale
by Darrell F
01:22 AM
A couple signed prints, an uncut card sheet and a WW mirror walk into a bar...
by Chip Cataldo
11:39 PM
FS: BRONZE AGE GOLD KEY - 50% off or more OSPG
by comicstock
08:24 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.