Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Star Designation! by SkyMan     12 seconds ago

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High grade reprint books by ft88     55 seconds ago

Marvel Super Heroes 58 63 both $2

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Jackson won’t do a Marvel movie, says ‘the industry has lost its way by slym2none     2 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr Sneeze I remember looking forward to the extended editions of the original trilogy each of which made a measurable difference - to me at least. With the Hobbit I truly wish for a shortened edition to get rid of all the
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone else doing this right now? by J-Shot     2 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: steveinthecity Originally Posted By: Red84I just finished watching the Broncos/Bengals game. Won my Fantasy Football Championship by 4.5 points! He had Peyton so it came down to the wire. Whew! Congrats!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8, McFarlane ASM, X-Factor 6, Wolverine, more CGC Books by Jaydogrules     2 minutes 48 seconds ago

Nice books Red.

-J.
Jump to new posts Re: Barry Smith art prints, GA Art, Planet Comics by comicartcom     3 minutes 20 seconds ago

Famous First Edition #C-26 Action Comics #1
small stain at right by 10c symbol
$45 I want to sell! $32.00

Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your Magazine collection. by nochips     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Picked up a huge stack of magazines this week:

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: $10,000 by Sagii     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Either:
Incredible Hulk 1,
X-Men 1
Fantastic Four 5
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So, SONY studios was hacked by NORTH KOREA? by Mr 9.8     Yesterday at 11:57 PM

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2014/12/22...wer-plant-hack/

South Korea running cyber warfare drills after nuclear power plant hack
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a few comics by thunsicker     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: originalisbest Originally Posted By: grube09I have a few comic lock's mounted at my house and they look fantastic! I personally do not put my higher end books in them, but if you f
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by Red84     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: AzkabanJosh love the Action and Superman

Thanks! Very nice presenting low grade copies!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Wanted - The Phantom by Lee Falk comics and memorabilia by enterthephantom     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Hi guys,

I'm a private collector of everything and anything The Phantom by Lee Falk.

I'm currently looking for the following but don't hesitate to contact me if you have anything that might be of interest.

Wanted:<
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Poverty Row! by DiceX     Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: PovertyRowThanks folks. I celebrated my birthday with a checkup (new doctor who turned out to be great) and review of a series of blood tests (just preventative - it's been a while.) Passed everything just fine. I am appar
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Scarlet Witch Tryout Names by slym2none     Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Spoiler Content

That is awesome, thanks for sharing!

-slym
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 1922 Proof Peace $ in an NGC slab walks into... by coinman_23885     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: TonerGuy Originally Posted By: Deerefan8420The "Holy Grail" of coins! It seems that every rare item that walks into their shop becomes the "Holy Grail" of whatever.

LOL... hey but with their "new" relation
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Norm Breyfogle Stroke by MagnusX     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Speedy-D Quote:Legendary Batman Artist 'Norm Breyfogle' Stroke Fund

NORM BREYFOGLE SUFFER STROKE and has a long road to recovery ahead with extended therapy and has no insurance. as a lengendary BATMAN ARTI
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Barber Collectors - Post your images - by Elbesaar     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Now, that 07-D I would LOVE to see in hand.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Two NYPD cops "assassinated" by police-hating gunman by kav     Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: bronzillaAny truth to the rumors that the vast majority of New York cities homeless population was driven underground into the long abandoned Subway systems? I have heard the "mole" population is quite extensive, since th
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: christensencoins.com by coinman_23885     Yesterday at 11:53 PM

He hasn't sold on eBay for quite a while. His moniker was Crazy4Color or something to that effect and changed to triplecrowncoins.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Brushed Aluminim Prints by slym2none     Yesterday at 11:53 PM

I am not picking on any one person, I post that all over the place. Y'know, because LIKE EVERYONE HERE, I sometimes make comments on what is going on here on the boards. If I have offended anyone because they thought I was picking on th
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: If you suddenly owned a U.S. coins that was unique.... by world colonial     Yesterday at 11:53 PM

I would sell it and buy coins I want a lot more and still have plenty of money left over

The 1849 $20 gold is among the top of the ultra elites in all coinage by my standards, but of the few others I recall in US coins, I don't see them as
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Who is Liz Phair by thunsicker     Yesterday at 11:52 PM

And she sings about Hector!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What's up with Aquaman 35 by Sagii     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

I have a copy that I belive to be 9.0 ( maybe better). Bought it maybe 7 or 8 years ago, put it in stack of books in a dark closet. Haven't handled it much( for fear of hurting the condition)but I will get it Slabbed January or February ( I'm dying t
Jump to new posts Re: Gold - Bronze slabs, mostly hero by Spidey-fan73     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ho Ho Ho, bring on the Christmas covers by Ameri     Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 2007-W $5 AGE PCGS MS69
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 10:59 PM
As noticed in the checklist nike air max 90 dame
by Benedict
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
Book/Auction Catalog give-away...sort of
by jom
Yesterday at 12:33 PM
WTB: 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Eagle
by Proudtoown
12/21/14 09:34 PM
Comics Marketplace
High grade reprint books
by ft88
Yesterday at 11:41 PM
FS/FT Amazing Fantasy #15 3.0 w/amateur CT
by Hulksdaddy1
Yesterday at 08:16 PM
26 Bronze ASMs priced to move!!
by Jordysnordy
Yesterday at 07:47 PM
Lone Ranger Comics # 1 1939 Icream Mail Away comic on eBay now....
by CopperAgeKids
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.