Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid school policy on fighting by MetalPSI     22 seconds ago

Suppose that is something I've never had to worry about.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Movies to see on NETFLIX Streaming by MetalPSI     1 minute 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Forbush-ManPerfect for viewing tonight....."The Fly."

Vincent Price Fly or Jeff Goldblum Fly?
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by zuckuss2003     2 minutes 19 seconds ago

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Shipping on new kennedys by DrRich67     3 minutes 57 seconds ago

Thanks, I did manage to find the information but thanks for the reply, I appreciate the assist.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Teen Titans? by blazincomics     4 minutes 32 seconds ago

So would chat board scholars consider this thread the first canonical appearance of sfcityduck?

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Signed MARVEL VS DC Trading Cards - JUST THE GOOD STUFF by Mr.Diggler     6 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RevatPower Girl FOIL signed by Stuart Sayger $1.25
There's nothing like Stuart Sayger art....wow!

Juggernaut FOIL RARE signed by Alex Garner $1
The perfect juggernaut card.

Power girl.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: CAC Subjectivity by robec1347     7 minutes 11 seconds ago

I talked to JA today. When the coin was stickered approximately to years ago, JA and the CAC graders were on the fence in stickering early Lincoln's with this toning color and luster. He feels MS70 at some point may have been used to clean the coin,
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Holy *spoon* FF #1 9.8 Found and Signed!!!! by cousin itt     7 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Amadeus ArkhamWhy wouldn't the GRRs be listed as a separate book in the Census?

They are. Somebody just screwed up, and it's not the first time. I have a 9.4 FF GRR that showed up as the real thing for a whil
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM New Mutants #98 by Amadeus Arkham     8 minutes 40 seconds ago

8.5 to 9.0. I count at least twelve color-breaking spine tics plus you're dealing with a couple of fuzzy corners.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by greggy     9 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: greggy Originally Posted By: kimik Originally Posted By: greggyMy Black Panther 1 CGC 9.8 sold for $552

You sold it too soon, noob. It was already in the ComicLink
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror by Flex Mentallo     10 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jayman Originally Posted By: Darth Corgi#23 Chilling Tales 16

These four hooded grisly creatures would get along well with the creeps on the cover of Venus 19 and other places Bill E would put them.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: X-Men 266 CGC 9.8 by PhoKing     10 minutes 15 seconds ago

looking for 1st app Gambit in 9.8 CGC graded please. Show me what you got and what you willing to sell for
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Die Crack? by mikew148     11 minutes 16 seconds ago

Hey Money, I hope you take this the right way. You obviously have a passion for this hobby as your posting of many images indicates.

You would save yourself many troubles by purchasing a camera and lens/bellows setup that would allow us to
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: COMICARTCOM $1.00 AUCTIONS THREAD - MULTI ITEMS STUFF CLOSES EVERY DAY AT 7PM by comicartcom     12 minutes 7 seconds ago

NEW AUCTION - 3 LISTINGS
THESE 3 LISTINGS END SATURDAY NOV 1st AT 7:00 PM PACIFIC TIME
RULES AS STATED ON PAGE ONE
$1.00 STARTING BID

Eerie #2 unread copy just some rubbing at the spine. nice & square corners front & back<
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Beachbum's 2014 Comikaze Sales Thread by Kownell     12 minutes 45 seconds ago

One color fast-tracked
One raw sketch
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by steveinthecity     13 minutes 8 seconds ago

I'm 41.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HG Halloween Silver & Bronze...Ghouls, Ghosts, Zombies, Monsters, Demons :-S by stippy52     13 minutes 12 seconds ago

Savage Tales #1 @ 30%off
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HALLOWEEN AUCTION: AFTERLIFE ARCHIE #1 #5 Pepoy LWA #36 Franc - ENDS @ MIDNIGHT! by Point Five     13 minutes 20 seconds ago

Bump...
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM : Book that is currently blowing up so I can sell it to make $$$$$$ by blue808     15 minutes 35 seconds ago

PGX 9.9
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: HERITAGE November................................................ by batman_fan     19 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: Filter81I can't remember the last time one auction had so many items that fit what I'm looking for. Been waiting for this one to start for a while ..

I just counted and I ent
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Name A Perfect Film. by wombat     21 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chip CataldoThe Incredibles.

Also, there are a lot of *spoon* films being mentioned in this thread. It makes me shake my head. Ridiculous choices being mentioned along side timeless greats.

Peace,
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: FSU vs. Louisville by FormerReader     22 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: FormerReader Originally Posted By: shadrochWith their schedule, it seems like they are a shoe in to make the playoffs, but they look like they are a step below the top teams, especi
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper Age on the forum by Amadeus Arkham     24 minutes 16 seconds ago

My Signature Series ASM #252 9.6 is in the mail...
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Come on Whitman by leeg     25 minutes 54 seconds ago

Good catch.

Perfection is a goal most of us strive to attain but few master.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: All things Judge Dredd thread by Mr 9.8     28 minutes 47 seconds ago

Page 1 of 16 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Thrilling Adventures in Stamps #8 Overstreet "Very Rare"
by Dr. Love
09:04 PM
Guardians of the Galaxy, Bettie Page, The Walking Dead, prints, & more on Ebay
by FAKadar
07:13 PM
Signed MARVEL VS DC Trading Cards - JUST THE GOOD STUFF
by Revat
06:05 PM
McFarlane ASM lot!
by sakaridis
05:54 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.013 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.