Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: There's a Killer on the Loose, Brooklyn's Broken Out In Fights. Tattoos Too! by wombat     1 minute 34 seconds ago

I have a few tattoos. Easily hidden by work clothes. The reality is if you get a tattoo you can't cover up you shouldn't be shocked if you get discriminated against in certain things.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: "All things Inhuman" by J-Shot     1 minute 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: J-ShotYou guys notice it's back down to $4000?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231422339419?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Something screwy. I wouldn't touch it.

Went back
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Modern CGC SS Books For sale by Diamonddave     2 minutes 35 seconds ago

You must list the forms of payment you accept.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by The Authority     2 minutes 57 seconds ago

Zero 1-11 with 1 being the 2nd print $64

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zero-1-CGC-9-8-V...=item27f14cadfb
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: PCH, ASM 129, BATS 227 & 251, and more... by Sarfa     3 minutes 15 seconds ago

Some Pre Code Horror books

Horrific #12 $40 bottom right corner of cover is missing

The Things #16 NM- $90

This Magazine Is Haunted #11 (bottom left corner is crunched b
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Attention Hado! Spider-Woman is getting some new duds! by Aweandlorder     3 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanet

Marvel is really on a roll lately

At least she doesnt wear slippers
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is the Quality Control at CGC??? by VintageComics     4 minutes 7 seconds ago

Wally should change the title of this thread.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Best snags of the year! Let's see your best pick-ups of 2014... by Phillip     4 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Point FiveHere's my offering for the thread. There are other books I've been excited about this year, but this one has to get the edge for having such a great cover and for completing my Weird run. Happy 2015, all!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by Broke as a Joke     4 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mike's Rack Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusCM #33 isn't Thanos' first cover appearance...nor is it even his first "impressive" cover appearance.

That honor goes to #2
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: CGC 9.8 SS G.I. Joe # 21 by seanfingh     5 minutes 49 seconds ago

Nice, Merv.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Norm Breyfogle Stroke by OV     6 minutes 23 seconds ago

Sending my thoughts and prayers to him for a full recovery.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So, SONY studios was hacked by NORTH KOREA? by wombat     8 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Loki Originally Posted By: wombatSo lets say the same exact threat is made against whatever the next Sony movie to come out is. To those that agree the theaters are doing the right thing by erring on the side of cauti
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Original Art Scammer - Richard Rae by Terry Doyle     9 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OperaHouseSydneyRae is trying to shill his STERANKO/BUCKLER in this FB group and other new fakes, some just printouts of OA.

He has been gloating about finally publishing the work he scammed from Buckler, Royer
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My dark-horse million-dollar comic.... by MrBedrock     9 minutes 40 seconds ago

"just how many are three Brazilian?"
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: For the love of copper by wheat'swheats     12 minutes 55 seconds ago

will this one do?
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Post a Coin That You Have and Like with Little to No Numismatic Value by Mr. Smith Guesser     13 minutes 26 seconds ago

I like this 1935 Buffalo nickel because of its pitch black color. It's so black, I could hardly get a photo of it. It's kind of hard to see exactly how black it really is. But believe me, this Buffalo is blacker than night.

I'
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post a MS67 or better coin by Walkerfan     13 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nutmeg CoinHere is a Mercury dime: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1937-10C-Mercury-Dime-MS67-FB-NGC-OH-/231401615840?rd=1

I couldn't get Bluesheet for the coin with the toning, which goes to show even if a coin is "in
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Worth grading? by seanfingh     13 minutes 54 seconds ago

That monstrous fingerprint isn't helping anything . . .
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by Revat     13 minutes 58 seconds ago

Just got my modern slow track submission back.

They said it was received October 1, 2014. Shipped safe on December 11, 2014.

48 Business days. 47 if you're generous and don't count the ship date. Not great, but pretty much in
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Thunderworld Adventures - recommended to all! by MrBedrock     16 minutes 25 seconds ago

It isn't often that the golden age forum gets a plug for a new comic.
If any of you read any new comics at all I highly recommend picking up Thunderworld Adventures!
Fawcett Fans should definitely check it out....
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: West Coast Walking Dead by Ditch Fahrenheit     17 minutes 22 seconds ago

SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED! by seanfingh     18 minutes 13 seconds ago

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Indiana Comic Con - March 13-15, 2015! Featuring Mike Zeck! by seanfingh     19 minutes 19 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up. by Gsims718     19 minutes 53 seconds ago

Added some photobucket ornaments to cover addresses anyways.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Book for sale by Rogue79     20 minutes 11 seconds ago

X Force 2 9.6 x2 for 70 shipped
Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Any Macau / Japan paper money for sale?
by Beebeepan
03:27 AM
Looking to buy and sell confederate notes
by aps
10:12 PM
Christmas slab sale
by rons
03:51 PM
Toned Morgan, toned Standing Liberty quarter, Swiss shooting medal
by flatwoods
12/16/14 08:43 PM
Comics Marketplace
Fantastic Four #46 CGC 8.0 OWW (deslabbed)
by VintageComics
10:37 AM
Modern CGC SS Books For sale
by superspidey
05:03 AM
Spider-Man 122, Hulk 5 and more in this Sunday's Weekly Internet Auction #121451
by HeritageComics
01:08 AM
BIG SWAMP THING RUN INC #37 1ST CONSTANTINE! WRIGHTSON!
by ROBTOTHEC
12:58 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.