Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Starts with A - most books are sub $10 - DC Marvel Dell Gold Keys and others by JollyComics     9 seconds ago

Batman #149 VG+ 4.5 $35.00

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: How Do You Like Your Toast? by kav     14 seconds ago

My dad made thick pancakes burnt on the outside raw batter in the middle. Lumpy. For syrup was molasses. Utterly sickening. I remember going to pancake breakfast in 4th grade seeing the perfect pancakes and feeling like a loser. Then there was
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning Sale by asteroid-comix     17 seconds ago

Amazing Spider-Man #64 (VF/NM) $100

Back Cover Scan
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by bonzai     54 seconds ago

Traded a showcase 75/77 for a spiderman 300?! Bravo!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Time to play the bagpipes I guess by steveinthecity     2 minutes 26 seconds ago

And the discussion turned to religion and personal attacks.
Comics General
Jump to new posts " The Classic Arc That Never Was........." by jimjum12     2 minutes 49 seconds ago

Something a little different here...... we all know about Lee/ Ditko ASM's, Miller DD's, Byrne FF's....... what is a dream team on a title that would have been awesome but for some reason just never came to be ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a frien
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch by Aweandlorder     3 minutes 12 seconds ago

Nice Shirt Felicia Day #supernatural
Jump to new posts Re: Sensation 55, Detective 109, 111 Strange Tales 126 , HFH #1 all CGC + more by Wally's Comics     3 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: brucelee80Nice comics!!!!

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 80s/90s Uncanny Xmen by ft88     3 minutes 44 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST by kav     4 minutes 28 seconds ago

So block Vulvamyeloma or no?
Jump to new posts price drop 1st solo app Unknown Soldier Star Spangled War #151 by cheta42     5 minutes 29 seconds ago

price drop $100
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by GBartholomew     5 minutes 38 seconds ago

I wish I kept my 4.0. That is such a great cover.
Jump to new posts Re: 50's and 60's Comics!! Superhero, War, Crime and more!! by DvilleBookstore     6 minutes 1 second ago

This thread is now closed. To everyone that purchased from this thread, thank you so much. Some of the books will be moved to ebay and some of them will be put into our convention stock that we will be taking to C2E2. In the next couple of weeks,
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by ebtorres     7 minutes 13 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: All hail Valentino Rossi by slym2none     8 minutes 26 seconds ago

"I'm gonna poop in your hair." - that bird, definitely

-slym
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Most Significant Issue in the Ultimate Universe? by Doktor     8 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Authority
Ultimates #1 - This reminded me a little of The Authority. It also established what would later become the look of the Avengers movies.

Well, I'm pretty sure that was what they were going for
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure by ComicConnoisseur     11 minutes 23 seconds ago

This thread reminds me of
X-Box vs. PlayStation
WWF vs. WCW
Godzilla vs. Gamera
Red Sox vs. Yankees
Star Wars vs. Star Trek

What a great rivalry Marvel vs. DC has become.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: JIM choice of #1 or #83 by jimjum12     11 minutes 54 seconds ago

And to mix things up a little...... one of the greatest failures of the comics industry is the lack of a nice mid 70's era 10 issue run of Thor by Barry Smith and Roy Thomas ....... one of the "Classic Arcs That Never Was....." GOD BLESS....

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: East of West by krighton     12 minutes 11 seconds ago

Waiting patiently for the HBO Miniseries
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Statue Collections by Transplant     12 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wombat Originally Posted By: COI Originally Posted By: TransplantSo frustrating that Sideshow is capitalizing on the DD show popularity to continue to solicit the PF DD. They delayed this thing several months an
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: How old is this holder? by rynegold     12 minutes 33 seconds ago

brg, believe it or not, my first love is militaria.... all of it.

I own some oft the scarcest edged weapons, medals, awards and of course, firearms, from the axis powers as well as the U.S. military: Civil War forward to the second world
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck explains his Mile High pricing by vikingreed     13 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comicnoir Originally Posted By: botoloI don't understand how can people hate this guy. He also knows how to dance and sing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4gCE6i1NW0

Holy Cripe. That's some ha
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015 by wolf_2099     14 minutes 42 seconds ago

It was an interesting show!
For as little as I post here, it was still good to see everyone.

I got some sketches I will post when I manage to get them scanned.

I also got a nice Superman 32 off Harley.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2015 Major League Baseball Thread by ComicConnoisseur     17 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NP_GreshamMasterson is 2-0 and looks like the worst pitcher in the Red Sox rotation.
Luck is going to play a big part if the Red Sox win the division, and it looks like they are wearing the ruby slippers right now.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by ForlornOutcast     19 minutes 4 seconds ago

Always enjoyable robot man. Cool collected bound book
Page 1 of 16 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1956 TYPE 1 Franklin proof star coin! NGC PF68* registry coin?
by AHFreak
02:46 PM
Making The Grade #18: The Early Spring E-Newsletter with new coins for sale
by michael
10:23 AM
Ebay: Better slabs, 1 cent start, no reserve
by Frank Provasek
04/18/15 01:10 PM
Want to buy Portugal Certified coins!!!!!
by netfobia
04/18/15 04:31 AM
Comics Marketplace
80s/90s Uncanny Xmen
by ft88
Spring Cleaning Sale
by asteroid-comix
Chris Bachalo Wonder Woman sketch CGC SS 9.8
by sleeper13
Darth Vader #3 1st Aphra NM+
by krighton
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.