Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: IMAGINARY COOL FAKE BAND NAMES!! by Mr 9.8     1 minute 40 seconds ago

Dried up little keeblers
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015 by Mr 9.8     3 minutes 4 seconds ago

Where the HELL was all this stuff when I was a kid?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: High grade bronze age Marvels, many from the original owner by namisgr     7 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DavidTheDavid Originally Posted By: namisgrAmazing Adventures #1
VF/NM
$65

White pages. Sweet copy.

Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Are these for real? by PerryHall     7 minutes 41 seconds ago

The Morgan dollars are probably all real since they are all very common. It's impossible to authenticate them with the pics provided due to their lack of detail. It would help if you could provide large sized high resolution pics. Unfortunately, t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book - #6 by Batman     10 minutes 20 seconds ago

For some reason, every time I play this game, I always think it's going to be a Marvel
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Hey baby, what's your sign? Your best pick up lines thread!! by Mr 9.8     13 minutes 21 seconds ago

"Hey, sexy, what's your tramp stamp look like?"
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: HIGH QUALITY AUCTIONS: R.M. Guera, Mahmud Asrar, Esad Ribic, Jock & More by Vincent_VP     18 minutes 41 seconds ago

The Scalped piece has been sold, the others remain available in auction for little over 24 hours. Take a look if you can
Jump to new posts Re: LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (2016) by Bosco685     18 minutes 58 seconds ago

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Table Read Photo Released

Quote:The table read for DC's Legends of Tomorrow pilot is taking place now, apparently.

The series hasn't yet gone into production (that we know of), with the preview f
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE Drone Thread - or 'How I came to love that flying junk' by Bosco685     23 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Forbush-ManDamn, I managed to get Drones & Selfies into one thread.

You, sir, are a great man.

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Why coin dealers might consider drinking by PerryHall     23 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: nencoinNot worthy of a cocktail, but we just got off the phone with someone who was inquiring about grading services. We suggested NGC and they then proceeded to ask us how to spell NGC.

Engeese
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Letter from a disgruntled buyer: On inflated shipping charges by Dr Chaos     25 minutes 54 seconds ago

My two cents:

While everyone on ebay can and should be expected to use telepathy, asking about shipping before bidding probably would have saved you a few bucks.

As a seller I would be more worried about having to pay the cost o
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign for iOS - Anyone Playing? by Amadeus Arkham     38 minutes 41 seconds ago

I play every day, but it's mostly just been Daily Deadpool recently.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: ACTION COMICS 2, COVERLESS COPY by catrick339     39 minutes 44 seconds ago

Three Day Holiday Weekend BUMP!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Forum delayed posting points challenge and loading issues by BlowUpTheMoon     39 minutes 44 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: How does having the last post in a thread make you feel? by Batman     41 minutes 51 seconds ago

"Me and my shadow..."
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Batman     46 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey

I'm going to add it to my iTunes. I did own the album at one point.

We were the same age as Tiffany when she released this single. A buddy of mine had a huge schoolboy crush on
Jump to new posts Re: Kevin Feige disbands Marvel's CREATIVE COMMITTEE by Bosco685     47 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rjrjrIf any of the articles I read are to be believed, Feign had complete control to overrule the MCC. If he could do that, why would Edgar Wright walk away from the movie?

Feige?

If he had the a
Jump to new posts Re: Steven Spielberg says the end is near for superhero movies by Bosco685     Today at 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: rjrjrBut didn't Spielberg say superhero movies, not comic book movies?

He did. Which is why I made this comment.

Originally Posted By: Bosco685Because that's the mistake Spielberg may be ma
Jump to new posts Re: Atlas and Pre-Hero by gojira     Today at 05:12 AM

Witches Tales 24 VG- $20.00

Spine damage including splits.

Jump to new posts Re: An FF slab or two by DavidTheDavid     Today at 05:02 AM

~CLOSED~
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by Bronzed Jbone     Today at 04:53 AM

He does issue a disclaimer.
Jump to new posts Re: Aquaman Adam Warlock Avengers Silver Bronze Age for $ale by igordesign23     Today at 04:50 AM

Final Price Drop 20% OFF remainder of books!
Jump to new posts Re: BLOB's get my car out of garage jail thread....Hero for Hire 1, SW 1, SA keys... by the blob     Today at 04:39 AM

OK, 10% off anything else remaining in the thread other than the remaining magazines. I had more to put up, but i'm so tired.

Been packing and I am not going to be done before the post office closes tomorrow, so I will drop everything off
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fan Expo Exclusives~ 2015 by Dutch74     Today at 04:27 AM

Interesting, this is one of those books were the B&W version is less in demand than the colored one
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Foreign modern keys by marmat     Today at 04:20 AM

Thread is now closed
Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
A few More Interesting U.S. Coins for This Week!
by coinman1794
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
eBay Auction: 1953-D Lincoln Wheat Cent, NGC MS67RD Red at $115 Currently
by numismatica
Yesterday at 01:12 PM
1883 carson city silver dollar
by carol
09/03/15 11:02 PM
1970-S Proof Small Date Lincoln Cent-NGC PF 67 Red Star Cameo!
by Mohawk
09/03/15 12:55 AM
Comics Marketplace
BeachBum's Quick 2015 Fan Expo Sales Thread
by BeachBum
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Some Key Books, Lobo, Powergirl, Metamorpho Signed, Death Of Thanos
by Mkkiller
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
New Mutants lots XForce Deadpools more.
by ft88
Yesterday at 09:02 PM
2 MLJ's for sale Pep 19 Zip 32 SOLD!
by Xavier Logan
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.