Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Does CGC add a sheet of paper into books before encapsulating? by dinesh_s     2 minutes 15 seconds ago

I vaguely remember reading about a sheet of archival paper being added to each book before they are encapsulated. I can't find any information about it though. Did I make it up?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Most Recent Acquisition by Curry     3 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wygold Originally Posted By: njfThe 1974-S MINT SEALED MS 67 must have been difficult to come by

Not at all. I've had my eye on these coins for past month. When the seller decided to auction them off
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: A nice pair of 1915's by Curry     5 minutes 49 seconds ago

It reminds me of chocolate and lavender. I love the 2
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday thehumantorch! by Waylander     7 minutes 32 seconds ago

Happy birthday
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Iron Fist 14 Club by Waylander     8 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: blazincomicsAlright, I'm done gawking at the 9.8 and I regained my composure. Righteous f'ing book by the way, man. My copy is like me. A little beat up and rough around the edges, but still presents well after a light pre
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: I know I know...I said no Mystery Boxes in August...Well... by Zalgardos     10 minutes 59 seconds ago

well conserved in high %
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Joes Journal by Rune     12 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Doc JoeLove moon knight as you know

Clink auction starts tomorrow!

My books are in , hopefully there will be art coming my way soon

Yes, those OA pieces were meant as an CL appetizer (ok,
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Fan Expo Canada August by Gunnz     12 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: porcupine48 Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguini Originally Posted By: porcupine48 Originally Posted By: Jimmy LinguiniI didn't see Gerry today.

Last time i saw him he was yelling about my BO and
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FF 1-52 HG CENSUS ANALYSIS by Waylander     13 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: nmtg9Excellent work thanks for sharing.

+1
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: FYI - Best Artists Ever... Ever by Speedmaster1971     13 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Wally's Comics Originally Posted By: ErndogLeifeld?

Someone should run up to Leifeld and kick him dead in the beehive

That's an awesome sigline right there
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 9 year old girl kills her shooting instructor with an uzi by lizards2     15 minutes 34 seconds ago

and especially, Kav
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Masters of Anatomy by spideyfan78ct     20 minutes 55 seconds ago

John Romita Jr too.

As great as his ASM issue 36 is, the end panels with all of the men lined up look exactly the same.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Des Hague, CEO of Centerplate, caught on video abusing puppy in elevator by kav     21 minutes 39 seconds ago

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? by porcupine48     25 minutes 48 seconds ago

Oooooh,my fave thread is back!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: First pictures of Doctor Doom from the new FF movie leaked by kav     27 minutes 48 seconds ago

Dr Bad Guy
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Over 50 freshly CGC graded books - keys, runs - the works! by Bronty     28 minutes 46 seconds ago

Rockin' books!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 2000th post good karma give away by Jester Hats     29 minutes 17 seconds ago

I'm in.
Such generosity.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bought a house - Now I need to renovate - Comic Books only inside! by Gunnz     30 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BeachBumThrowing up a bunch of stuff in the morning.

....Been there... But on a wednesday night?!

[img][/img]

Party hard my friends.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Saga of the Swamp Thing 21 9.8 will pay above GPA by Bronty     31 minutes 56 seconds ago

Hi,

Just a personal fave comic book of mine since I was a kid and I'd love to have as perfect a copy as possible. PM me if you have one for sale pls. thx.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman #1, 2, 3 & Detective 39-45 Bob Kane File Copies by Peter in Portugal     32 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Yannis
the 45 went for $2925

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Rob Granito Part 2? by Gatchaman     34 minutes 6 seconds ago

Ever hear of Mike Young?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/10/24/mike-young-the-rob-granito-of-2013-at-buffalo-comic-con/
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by Peter in Portugal     34 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dark Knight Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: Dark Knight Originally Posted By: JaydogrulesDid anyone happen to catch what the blue label #35, 5.5 went for in the CC auction ?

Jump to new posts Re: The Impalers SA/BA and now GOLD ADDED! by vaillant     39 minutes 36 seconds ago

Is Blue Ribbon #2 the first Corporate Collins?
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Appearance Mockingbird by vaillant     41 minutes 46 seconds ago

Well, it should be "first appearance of Bobbi Morse", as much as MSH#13 is "first appearance of Carol Danvers", as they become Mockingbird and Ms. Marvel later on.

I have to get the Astonising Tales, great Doom stories there…
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New York Comic Con - Sold out? by spideyfan78ct     42 minutes 22 seconds ago

So if you had the whole weekend to go, would the best time to score on books be the first or last day?

I'd assume the first day would be good to find some stealth buys, and the last day to haggle right?
Page 1 of 17 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
2014 Gold Kennedys Early Releases $1480 for 70s
by Slayeron
08/26/14 09:28 AM
Foreign silver for sale EDITED
by stldanceartist
08/26/14 12:55 AM
1923 Liberty Head Silver Dollar
by krighton
08/25/14 09:19 PM
Great coins for sale all reasonable offers accepted
by wmfielding
08/25/14 03:04 PM
Comics Marketplace
Australian variant comics
by Beige
Today at 01:04 AM
Unique Australian vintage drive-in movie posters - R rated films.
by Beige
Today at 12:59 AM
Powers #1 SS 9.6 Bendis
by Beige
Today at 12:55 AM
1st Appearance Mockingbird
by Beige
Today at 12:52 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.