Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Brian48     19 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: scooter99 Originally Posted By: Thanos88Thanks Greggy,

Who says he sends all his books to Clink!!

[img]http://[/img]

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Gunnz     20 minutes 59 seconds ago

Both.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book - list of books used so far by Dr Chaos     30 minutes 41 seconds ago

Let's go with 162.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Boy Commados 1 and more by gojira     38 minutes 9 seconds ago

Captain Marvel Adventures 112 GD/VG $25

Mis-cut, damage to left edge of bc due to a to big overlay.

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: EAST COAST COMICON - MEADOWLANDS, NJ - MAY 16 & 17, 2016 by HOTFLIPS     39 minutes 34 seconds ago

I am just saying I just checked the website. It was corrected
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Most overrated and underrated characters in comic books.. by I Am Batman     Today at 05:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Dr ChaosUnderrated

Supergirl
Definitely

Also underrated:

DC's Captain Marvel (or "Shazam" as we now have to call him )
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: War Comics by JollyComics     Today at 04:50 AM

Did you win this book from eBay recently?
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crassus Feedback Thread by gojira     Today at 04:47 AM

I have dealt with Robert on numerous occasions, selling him books and buying books from him. He just purchased another batch of books from me, a mixture of golden and bronze age and a oop HC. We had a smooth transaction as always, the payment came in
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Bunny thread: Bucky O'Hare signed HC, Usagi Yojimbo Signed HC's by gojira     Today at 04:39 AM

Reopened, take 50% off all remaining books.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus by marmat     Today at 04:38 AM

Originally Posted By: vaillant This will be DEFINITELY interesting to follow…

A couple of years ago, someone sold a high grade complete run of Uomo Ragno, issue 44 was in VF/NM shape and sold for over 3000€.
Never saw another
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by I Am Batman     Today at 04:28 AM

In case anyone hasn't seen this...

Margot Robbie gets into character...

Is it just me or does anyone else think that face tattoo's just rotten...

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Kevlar's Dallas Fan Expo sales thread by Chipewah     Today at 04:22 AM

Secret Wars #1 Fan Expo Dallas color variant w/ cover by Ed McGuinness $100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Track (Signed by Ed McGuinness)

x1 Please.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: KAMALA KHAN by I Am Batman     Today at 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: jcjames
For what it's worth...

http://comicbookspeculation.blogspot.ca/2015/05/136-dakoit-special-curious-case-of.html

From my perspective, that's the worst
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Most overrated artist and why? by oakman29     Today at 03:57 AM

Originally Posted By: kavHe can sling some paint

He can at that!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What are the rarest romance comics? by rjpb     Today at 03:47 AM

Originally Posted By: 29dukedog Originally Posted By: Dr. LoveEbay news

Cindy 37 BIN'd at a very respectable...$588! Congrats to the seller, a boardie who nailed this one.

Wh
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Remarked and resketched thread by jreezy     Today at 03:42 AM

Love the herb trimpe sketch
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by I Am Batman     Today at 03:36 AM

SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Adam West Non-Personalized Signature Opportunity by fatlab123     Today at 03:35 AM

please add me to pm
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread by jreezy     Today at 03:15 AM

Just preordered a signed 9.8 and raw set of the renew your vows cover with MJ. I this one.

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 May 28-30 Comics Signature Auction by Superhero     Today at 03:15 AM

Originally Posted By: JaydogrulesI was the under bidder on the Lee wolverine cover. Thought I had it twice but the phone bidder just kept on going. C'est la vie.

-J.

Sorry about that...not really ; ) The cover nee
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I Met a Documented Fearless Front Facer - Image of Certificate by kav     Today at 03:12 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Carter#Publication_history
Jump to new posts Re: Jaymole's "Back Again From the Dead" High Gradeyard Slabs thread by lizards2     Today at 02:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Jaymole Blackmail is effective, but good luck finding anything sordid in my life as I am a nice, boring Jewish boy.

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Slavery was legal in Mississippi until 20 years ago by kav     Today at 02:43 AM

ha ha that's what I figured but wth maybe people would go nuts with the topic
Jump to new posts Re: Get ready for some golden age gems by shrunkenhead     Today at 02:36 AM

This is the cert for the Panic #7 listed earlier in the thread:

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Batman Adventures 12 9.8 or 9.6 by Jasanity     Today at 02:32 AM

Ok, this thread went off the reservation...but at least I did get a 9.6 out of it(just has to ship from the seller now). I don't have a GPA account, so no idea how to make an offer based on that.
Page 1 of 14 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1971-D Friendly Eagle and 1976-D Type 1 Ike Dollars For Sale
by Mohawk
05/28/15 11:44 PM
EBAY: NICE COLLECTION OF NGC/PCGS HIGH GRADE TOP POP JEFFERSON NICKELS MANY FS'S
by Official Coins
05/27/15 08:54 PM
PCGS/NGC graded Modern Gold Eagles for just $80 over melt shipped
by jimineez
05/27/15 11:51 AM
NETHERLAND INDIES BANKNOTES
by Mika
05/27/15 05:44 AM
Comics Marketplace
WTB : McFarlane
by julianross06
02:00 AM
Kevlar's Dallas Fan Expo sales thread - Marvel and Zenescope books
by Kevlar
12:40 AM
Two PLODs
by Columbia Comics
12:01 AM
Edgar Church -OA for sale
by Miamiknight3434
11:25 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.