Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: War Comics by goldust40     6 minutes 10 seconds ago

And it doesn't get much better than that...
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Reasonable Price for ASM 361 by Jaydogrules     10 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lazyboy Originally Posted By: JaydogrulesRight about hulk 271 going down in value as more and more of the corrected CGC labels made it into circulation ? Check.

Right about asm 361 second print not sellin
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday ImageMask! by HeroX     21 minutes 43 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday CDaBruce! by HeroX     22 minutes 8 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What’s driving the price of Hulk 1 ? by Jaydogrules     24 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MusterMark Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: JaydogrulesSeller says Stan Lee f-ed up his book when he signed it.

http://www.ebay.com/it
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: JIM 103 CGC 9.0 (stunning copy) GL 76 TOS 59 X-MEN 14 ASM 39 AND ASM 14 ALL CGC by PT     33 minutes 23 seconds ago

Nice ToS, shame I have already spent too much this month...
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by Balham's Finest     46 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MagnusX
"Rupp Was Right"

Was this supposed to be a reference to Rupp's memes?

If so, you are even more of a [insert insult of choice here] than I previously thought.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: I am confused! Why do people crack open their CGC graded comics? by porcupine48     50 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: Donmeca2020
Everytime someone opens a slabbed comic, a kitten gets punched.....

Lulz, guess I've punched a lot of kittens. I suspect the powerful attachment
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anime recommendations? by Mr 9.8     57 minutes 0 seconds ago

Robo-Geisha was
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Drek by Gatchaman     Today at 04:36 AM

I am looking for boxes of drek. For over 30 years I have been buying and selling comic books, cards, and collectibles until I became disabled and can no longer do it. Upon announcing my retirement, months ago, my 16 YO son wants to take over and ev
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by Balham's Finest     Today at 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: tth2...and then Arsenal away (a draw would be great).

Don't be ridiculous. You have to have at least the quality of Hull City (Tigers) to earn a draw at the Emirates these days.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Top Two In My Collection by Larryw7     Today at 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Marty MannWatching GOTHAM made me want to dig out all my PENGUIN issues.

mm

I wonder if the popularity of Pengy on Gotham is gonna make Penguin covers more collectab
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15) by Larryw7     Today at 04:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8Saw the first.

That experience was enough to put me off the sequel.

The first was terrible, and the second wasn't any better...except for the Surfer.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by porcupine48     Today at 04:28 AM

Screw the virgin islands.
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: A little corner of the UK by porcupine48     Today at 04:26 AM

Eel pie has nothing on hair pie.imho
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Frank Miller's Sin City by Red84     Today at 04:24 AM

Was any original artwork from the series made available? Did Miller release any signed prints?

All I'm aware of is the limited edition hardcovers signed by him.

Thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by Crimebuster     Today at 03:46 AM

Bobbi is already more interesting in the show than she ever was in the comics.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Wholesale vintage comics? by Larryw7     Today at 03:36 AM

Gary D. is one of the nicest guys in the hobby.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Who wants to buy a house? by 01TheDude     Today at 03:31 AM

are the Jack Kirby blueprints available?
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Jet City Comicon in Tacoma, WA by Gatchaman     Today at 03:29 AM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Collection just in - Pictures and a story by Primetime     Today at 03:21 AM

Good persistance paid off Ed
Jump to new posts Re: WTB New Mutants 87 9.9 by bighaley21     Today at 03:16 AM

Still looking for this. I see GPA is around $2000. Id be willing to push that number.
Thanks
Bigs
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Tec 58 and Tec 66. Low grade 1.0-2.0 by Spidersense     Today at 02:49 AM

Bump
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Death of Wolverine, NYX, Sex Criminals and more by Shadow Images     Today at 02:39 AM

Dropped the price of a few books, I will keep the sale open till Sat evening then close it till I get back from my TDY. Will send out invoices to those who have picked books tomorrow. Thanks Lyle
Jump to new posts Re: Detective comics 35 by Hoarder     Today at 02:38 AM

Thought I would bump this if anyone has a low grade tec 35! I really want one.
Page 1 of 15 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
10/20/14 05:32 PM
Comics Marketplace
AMAZING COMICARTCOM COMIC-CON RETURNS! Batman 14nc, Subby 34 nc, Walt Kelly Art
by comicartcom
12:45 AM
Strange Tales #9, JIM #5, Amazing Adv. #1, Uncanny Tales #5 (2 DAYS ONLY) NICE!
by kramerarts
11:20 PM
Tibex82's Copper/Modern Fall Clearance. Keys, 1st's, Variants. C'mon in!
by Tibex82
10:25 PM
X-Men member first appearance OA on eBay
by pkveronese
09:14 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.013 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.