Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books by Ghost Town     23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: icp004I apologize in advance for my ignorance on this topic. Are picture frame books any comic where you like particular covers and display them or are they part of an established list?
It's pretty much an establish
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Phantom Stranger #1 (1952) by Sqeggs     1 minute 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: piper Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: piperWho besides Aaron and I have all six?

Post 'em!

I'll have to dig 'em out. I think at one time or another I've
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Phantom Stranger #1 (1952) by piper     2 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: piperWho besides Aaron and I have all six?

Post 'em!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel has lost its way by dupont2005     2 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1 Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1 Originally Posted By: Artboy99Marvel's current strategy seems to to chase after new, younger readers and do so by changing
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by uchiha101     3 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Wall-Crawler Originally Posted By: iceman399You can ship a single slab via Canada post for $19 Canadian and change.

Homework for you Gabe. Figure out how and report back.

Gabe, I w
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by uchiha101     3 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: iceman399You can ship a single slab via Canada post for $19 Canadian and change.

Homework for you Gabe. Figure out how and report back.

I will I learned how to save money with bubble mailers and bu
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Bunch of Rare Stuff. Dahlonega, 95-s Morgans, Capped Half by planman2014     4 minutes 1 second ago

Bump
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Catwoman, Harley Quinn and others... by Mad Titan     4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Catwoman 52 VF+ $4.00
Catwoman 50 - VF $8.00
Catwoman 72 - VF/NM $10.00
at 20% off
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread by jreezy     4 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JLS ComicsThis is killing me, I can only find that $199 copy now... too much

Don't trip man. Just wait a little bit.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel has lost its way by dupont2005     4 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseur Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1 Originally Posted By: Artboy99Marvel's current strategy seems to to chase after new, younger readers and do so by changing things up so drastically that the old
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel has lost its way by dupont2005     8 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1 Originally Posted By: dupont2005 Originally Posted By: Hulksdaddy1

What companies plan, and what happens, often don't jive. Like here. Marvels market share has plummeted. There are no new r
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rolling Stone's 100 greatest TV shows of all time by fantastic_four     9 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: namisgrDon't forget the D-ick Van Dyke show.
If that wasn't on the top 100 list, then it's a completely useless list.

It's #90 on the list.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rolling Stone's 100 greatest TV shows of all time by fantastic_four     10 minutes 29 seconds ago

Good to see some of my favorite shows ever on the list, particularly Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, The State, and South Park. The only omission that bugs me is Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: MegaCon Tampa Bay October 28-30, 2016 by jsilverjanet     11 minutes 43 seconds ago

Why doesnt CGC do onsite for this show?
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: LUKE CAGE Netflix show (9/30/16) by TheLiamSturgess     12 minutes 47 seconds ago

Just finished the first episode and loved it. The writing definitely feels more forced than the other two but I actually really like it given the actors' ability to deliver.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: GGA, ROMANCE, HEROS !! by Roger66     12 minutes 55 seconds ago

.... ......

Some HUGE price cuts on some of the following books. Free Priority shipping within CONUS only.
And as noted on Page# 12 the LOT of DELL comics is Free with any purchase totaling over $100.00
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by FineCollector     13 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rsouxlja7There's some other great books I uncovered but this one takes the cake. Unfortunately no ASM1, FF1, etc.

Dude... Be gracious and grateful.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Marc Lasry Collection by drbanner     13 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lou_fineI would certainly hate to be a consignor of any books on the next round of major auctions at any of the auction houses as this collection is just going to suck a lot of money out of the marketplace.
Yeah
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books by icp004     14 minutes 9 seconds ago

I apologize in advance for my ignorance on this topic. Are picture frame books any comic where you like particular covers and display them or are they part of an established list?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by Wilson3d     14 minutes 20 seconds ago

Nice score! Congrats!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Silver and Bronze age raw lots. 'Raw' as in 'awesome' (and un-graded) by Revat     15 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CheesefrogMarvel Premiere 8 NM+ $18

Originally Posted By: CheesefrogMarvel Premiere 11 NM+ $18

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How sought after is superworld.comics 1-3? And which issues more scarce? by golden43tiger     15 minutes 4 seconds ago

please take a look . great looking copy i thought. in about what i guessed as a grade as well.
some spine stress. hence why i thought about a 8.0

thanks also everyone for your info on thoughts
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Tec 69 Appreciation Thread by Sqeggs     15 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Gotham Kid Originally Posted By: Submariner comicconnect

Tec 71

OT but I think CC makes a mistake having their last auction of the year end so late in December. (I say this from sad exper
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 Major League Baseball Thread by mrwoogieman     15 minutes 51 seconds ago

Cubs/Bucs in a tie last night - first one in MLB since 2005!

Bucs heading into Cards land to, hopefully, shovel the last bit of dirt on the Cards' playoff chances. If the Pirates sweep, they'll have 81 wins and a winning record for the yea
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Does the length of a post determine if you read it? by fantastic_four     15 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Transplant Originally Posted By: fantastic_fourThe extreme lovers of brevity are:

- wombat - I'm not sure he's ever written a post with more than one sentence.
- Transplant - I'm not sure he's ever wri
Page 1 of 62 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1892 $1 Pcgs 65 Nov 12, 2016 Coin & Currency Auction www.sonnyhenryauctio
ns.com

by sonny henry
10:30 AM
Space4coins - ROMAN EMPIRE STARTING AT 1$
by Space4coins
06:13 AM
WTS Bunch of Rare Stuff. Dahlonega, 95-s Morgans, Capped Half
by planman2014
09/29/16 12:00 AM
FS: 1893 Columbian 50c. PCGS MS63. SOLD
by agentjim007
09/28/16 04:58 PM
Comics Marketplace
Big Dell Four Color Lot (52 issues) including #12,19,29,46,51,57
by Shark
Marvel Super-Heroes#12 CGC 9.2
by batmanfan13
01:27 PM
NYCC Tickets - Must sell
by PBK78
01:06 PM
MIGHTY AVENGERS CGC 6.5 First app. Vision,Black Widow ULTRON, signature STAN LEE
by Alex225
12:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.029 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.