Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Miller/Janson DD? by RockMyAmadeus     1 minute 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MatterEaterLad Originally Posted By: Lago32I'm sure about the rest of you guys but once I finally saw the physical breakdown of who did what in the latter part of the Miller/Janson DD collaboration in the last Heritag
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Miller/Janson DD? by RockMyAmadeus     18 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: delekkerste

Surely given how much of #182 carries over from #181, much/most of it was not created around the same time as the mid-#160s, no? To me, the style and panel layout for #183-#184 look more reminiscent
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts eBay: 1976 IKE Type 1 MS 65 plus some others NGCs by Aslpride8     19 minutes 31 seconds ago

Hello, I have posted few NGCs in my ebay listing at this link

If you are interesting to buy my NGC coins, then you are welcome to PM me with offers.

Thanks.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Panty Raid by RockMyAmadeus     30 minutes 21 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

Low calorie, low fat, low carb, low sodium, no processed food, no added sugar, ~$3/serving, 30 minutes to plate.

Organic...?
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Panty Raid by RockMyAmadeus     31 minutes 13 seconds ago

Spoiler Content

Low calorie, low fat, low carb, low sodium, no processed food, no added sugar, ~$3/serving, 30 minutes to plate.

I thought that said "Panty Raid."

And now...it does.

The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: The "NEW" Official This Score Needs Fixing Thread (July 2014) by icculus308win     33 minutes 54 seconds ago

Another TMNT #1 CGC 9.8 sold for over $16,000 again a few days ago.
With each sale of a 9.8, the 9.9's Registry score makes more and more sense for a 9.8's score.
My
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: contacting Jim Valentino by NelsonAI     35 minutes 13 seconds ago

Spencer Beck at Artists Choice is his rep. Jim still has pages from his run on Guardians of the Galaxy that Spencer is currently pricing.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Who Says Modern Toners Arent Worth Anything ! by coinman_23885     37 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mtnstyneI guess I will be the lone dissenter, I like the Roosie but I don't care for much of the rest of them. Maybe in hand I would think something different. To each his own.

No, you aren't alone.
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Filing a Complaint with the IC3 coin related by coinman_23885     38 minutes 10 seconds ago

Quote:
I'll try the chargeback. Not sure if I can from Belgium.

Why would that matter to the credit card companies?
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Something to Actually See - Art For Sale / Trade at NYCC by NelsonAI     39 minutes 33 seconds ago

Thanks for the trade offers so far .......
NYCC is the only show I will be attending for the remainder of the year.

I've added some new items including a Spidey cover by Skottie Young.

Cheers!
N.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Jewels list? by RockMyAmadeus     42 minutes 4 seconds ago

In any event, until proven otherwise, I'm going to say "all standard comic books printed at World Color in Sparta, Illionois" from 1971-ish to 1992-ish" have a Mark Jeweler's/NDS insert variant.

That covers all Marvel, DC, Atlas/Seaboard,
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Who Says Modern Toners Arent Worth Anything ! by coinman_23885     42 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TonerGuy
But every time I say modern toners are worth money every tells me how they arent worth $5....

Isolated sales aren't necessarily representative of the larger market and bidding wars ca
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTT for early low grade Action Tec Batman Superman - I have X-Men 4, Avengers 4 by Red84     52 minutes 19 seconds ago

bump
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB Walking Dead Cast SS by WestHamUnited     52 minutes 32 seconds ago

Been selling more than buying which is making my world unbalanced. Looking for cast signed Walking Dead books. Grade and issue number not important. Already have Lauren Cohen and Steve Yeun. Looking for any others. Multiple or single signatures work.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Jewels list? by RockMyAmadeus     53 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMyPeepsDoes anyone know if a comprehensive list exists of which comics had a Mark's Jewelers insert?

This has all the information u need to know.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 Major League Baseball (MLB) thread by Ariamus     53 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ariamus * Los Angeles Angels - 3 (-1): Oakland was idle last night but the Angels did eliminate Seattle from the division and became the first team in the majors to clinch a playoff spot.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 Major League Baseball (MLB) thread by Ariamus     53 minutes 57 seconds ago

Today's "magic number" update:

* Baltimore - 1 (-2): Orioles have clinched a tie for the division and the Yankees are out of the running for the same.

* Detroit - 12 (-1): Detroit wins again but Royals get a big, come-back w
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: I know I know...I said no Mystery Boxes in August...Well... by inhumans     57 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comicalgems Originally Posted By: NYC13DMB 11

with tonight's big wheel deal

nice choice! Congrats!

That got claimed too fast, you should offer the deal again.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Need legal advice - had an interesting day with auction screw-up! by Green     Today at 02:24 AM

It doesnt exactly sound like he got *extra* lots. It sounds as if he was bidding on lots of heat sealed books and basing his bids on the amount of books contained within. If he then won and paid for those lots just as he saw them and bid on them, the
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Jewels list? by rjrjr     Today at 02:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMyPeepsDoes anyone know if a comprehensive list exists of which comics had a Mark's Jewelers insert?

This has all the information u need to know.

http
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM Incredible Hulk 271 by Chris_Skeleton     Today at 02:21 AM

Thanks

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser by Mark 1     Today at 02:16 AM

Originally Posted By: 69CamaroZ28

I don't have much time to find something to donate right now, so I'll take this too if it's still available

Thanks for the purchase. I will PM you about settling this for TJ.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Montreal Comicon Sept 2013 by thirdgreenham     Today at 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: cgcworld Originally Posted By: thirdgreenhamSo, how was the show, guys? Sales-wise, attendance, interesting stuff?

It was packed.

Not much of a show for buying though...other than Harley there
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Most underappreciated Character by Mr 9.8     Today at 02:08 AM

And I'll keep saying it till the day I die (Or a Dredd film finally comes in #1 at the U.S. Box Office)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Whisp! by thirdgreenham     Today at 02:07 AM

Happy birthday, Marc Spector.
Page 1 of 79 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
eBay: 1976 IKE Type 1 MS 65 plus some others NGCs
by Aslpride8
Variety Top-Pop- 1970-D Roosevelt Dime FS-801 DDR- NGC MS67FT
by Deerefan8420
11:37 PM
I"m having a fire sale........
by Raisethis2
10:13 PM
PF70UC COINS FOR SALE MAKE AN OFFER
by wmfielding
02:22 PM
Comics Marketplace
My eBay Item's this week
by Bocce
01:54 AM
Porta Trace Light Box
by Gatchaman
01:19 AM
Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 9.4
by Beige
12:02 AM
Everything - J Scott Campbell
by heymikesays
11:38 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.