Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NBA Thread by tth2     24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: chrisco37The East has good teams. Sure, not as deep as the West, but a healthy Chicago is dangerous, the Wizards are legit and the Cavs have the best player in the game. Those are 3 reall
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Best comic shop in Montreal? by FineCollector     1 minute 28 seconds ago

Has Million Comix on Pierce improved? Last time I was there, it was jammed with dollar bins and no wall books.

I have personal issues with Hunter...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Scarlet Witch Tryout Names by kav     1 minute 43 seconds ago

oh this is so cool
I do all kinds of brainstorming/sketching on the backs of pages and it is just so cool to see this. Would like to see more of this type of stuff. The cracks between history, is what it is.
Spin-Witch
Comics General
Jump to new posts Anyone else doing this right now? by J-Shot     1 minute 49 seconds ago

Anyone else enjoying the CGC Forums while they enjoy a new marvel classic on the big screen?

And when I say "big screen"... I mean BIG screen... like back row watching 130" home theatre big screen.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Best comic shop in Montreal? by thirdgreenham     3 minutes 26 seconds ago

Oh wow. I was going to go to Komico tomorrow morning. Poor guys.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Book/Auction Catalog give-away...sort of by Benedict     3 minutes 42 seconds ago

Also, nike air max thea sale cheap does not necessarily mean their quality is low besides. For the reason that these shoes are authentic and they are constructed from materials which are durable and will withstand any running situation. The asymm
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NBA Thread by tth2     4 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2I think Memphis are the best team in the league at the moment
I've jinxed many a team, but never this badly this fast! I think right after I made this post, Memphis have proceeded to lose 3 in a row, including 2
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by Azkaban     4 minutes 34 seconds ago

Josh love the Action and Superman
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Enormous ! How big will it get ? by jjeanius     4 minutes 48 seconds ago

I do not understand the appeal in going out of your way to look like a jack@ss.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Two NYPD cops "assassinated" by police-hating gunman by kav     4 minutes 51 seconds ago

didn't NY's crime rate fall drastically when they started going after low level offenders?
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Books by SW3D     5 minutes 1 second ago

Great books! I've been eyeing that Alex Ross Mythology for some years now. The only reason I have not bought it, and a few others, is lack of space.

I believe Ross' take of Superman harkens to that classic, almost George Reeves image of S
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA Football Bowl Picks 2014/15 Season With Playoffs!!! by Wally's Comics     5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OrangeNemesisI am so mad at BYU , they lost the game and the fight afterwards...
I'll make up for that pick tomorrow..

the 55 yard Field Goal was over the top for college ball!

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: $10,000 by thunsicker     5 minutes 32 seconds ago

FF #1. Everything else seems to have run up a lot more in the last 5 years. I've got to think it's a relative value.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Boring Barista Bombs by Ditch by Ditch Fahrenheit     6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Park Originally Posted By: Ditch Fahrenheit Originally Posted By: Jeffro™ Originally Posted By: Park Originally Posted By: Ditch FahrenheitAnd a thermostatically-controlled kettle with digital readout.<
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread by James J     6 minutes 52 seconds ago

Buying,buying,buying at rock bottom prices.................
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Stan Lee Sig book by strummer2     8 minutes 19 seconds ago

Hello I have many stan lee sig sries books in my collection fro sal mostly silver age keys below shown: enjoy all are priced very reasonably!😃
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: OAAW 83's potential to be a top 5 SA key? by tth2     8 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jjonahjameson1I just have to wonder why Overstreet needs a special 'War Report' section dedicated for the rise and fall of popularity and prices of War books, especially in light of the fact that all Gold, Silver, Bronze,
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Strangers in Paradise by HarveySwick     12 minutes 59 seconds ago

That'll probably be the order simply because Bone: One Bolume is on my nightstand already.

I had started Stray Bullets though and Awax says it's the best book he's ever read so
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Book Shop Lists and Locators by kpaqu1     14 minutes 12 seconds ago

The Yellow Pages. Not the online one, the actual phonebook from whatever hotel/restaurant/rest area you stop at.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Cocker RIP by namisgr     14 minutes 35 seconds ago

I love this 1970 performance with Leon Russell's band. It also features Bobby Keys on sax, who sadly passed away just last month.

I'm losing my cultural heroes and icons at an alarming rate.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Scarlet Witch Tryout Names by jaybuck43     15 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: seanfingh Originally Posted By: jaybuck43He seemed to like Jinx too, which would have worked but might have been a little too "pixie" for her. IDK. Just thought it was cool that this existed.

I think Spe
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: 5 oz ATB NGC Boxes ??? when will they be avaliable !!! by Benedict     15 minutes 34 seconds ago

Being an exercising major for adidas neo damen, experiment with getting involved in a similar do without special secrets to lower your worry involving doing when it comes to hard along with miserable products. Folks commence having much m
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So, SONY studios was hacked by NORTH KOREA? by NTHstars     16 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: slym2noneI know this was probably said somewhere (like on TV) because the guy I heard it from parrots what he hears from other sources, BUT -

The thing to do would have been t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Scarlet Witch Tryout Names by Buzzetta     16 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HarveySwickI like Jinx. Even though I now associate the name with the G.I.Joe movie.

+1
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Scarlet Witch Tryout Names by seanfingh     17 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jaybuck43He seemed to like Jinx too, which would have worked but might have been a little too "pixie" for her. IDK. Just thought it was cool that this existed.

I think Spellbinder would have been cool. I thin
Page 1 of 80 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
As noticed in the checklist nike air max 90 dame
by Benedict
12/22/14 10:02 PM
Book/Auction Catalog give-away...sort of
by jom
12/22/14 12:33 PM
WTB: 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Eagle
by Proudtoown
12/21/14 09:34 PM
FS: NGC MS64BN Civil war token.
by agentjim007
12/21/14 03:39 PM
Comics Marketplace
FS/FT Amazing Fantasy #15 3.0 w/amateur CT
by Hulksdaddy1
12/22/14 08:16 PM
26 Bronze ASMs priced to move!!
by Jordysnordy
12/22/14 07:47 PM
Lone Ranger Comics # 1 1939 Icream Mail Away comic on eBay now....
by CopperAgeKids
12/22/14 07:11 PM
X-Force #2 / 2nd Appearance of Deadpool - 5 Copies $25 Shipped USA OBO CLOSED
by faster friends
12/22/14 06:42 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.034 seconds in which 0.024 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.