Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Wow a neat copy of UXM 510 Sketch! by sonicyouth     1 minute 6 seconds ago

what a beauty...
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sunfire & Big Hero 6 by sonicyouth     10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: divad Originally Posted By: SilverdreamI think the ones that are coming here pushing AF 16/17 are the same ones messing with the fully editable wiki, because they in fact have tonnage of AF

My copy ha
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Purchasing a Copper/Modern collection by darkstar     11 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: darkstarYes sell them as a pair, it works wonders.

If CGC ever decides to make a notation, those with issue 50 are going to be upset.

Why?

Why do
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Free old skool advice for noobs......... by RockMyAmadeus     12 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ttfitz Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusI see they have Banacek reruns on Cozi TV. There's all SORTS of stuff I'd never heard of from the late 60's/early 70's on TV now.

Did you know there used to be some
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: About 1000 books in alpha order well discounted! Mostly Marvel & DC by comicnut     27 minutes 29 seconds ago

Almost done listing in the TPB thread - make sure you check it out.

So will start up here with a recap before putting up new stuff soon.

Somehow I missed listing this one:

Justice League #113 3.0 $3 100 Page Giant
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Cyclops     29 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Psithyrus Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: Psithyrus Originally Posted By: oakman29 Originally Posted By: PsithyrusSo many cool rooms!

I wish I could have one, but I can't
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB pages/wraps to complete some books: by cousin itt     38 minutes 1 second ago

It isn't news. Just wishful thinking on my part.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Legion of Superheroes collecting thread by Ken Aldred     38 minutes 3 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anime recommendations? by Mr 9.8     43 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Black Hand Originally Posted By: Mr 9.8Loved 'A Company Man' a real classic. A smart action flick worth watching.

Now watch The Man From Nowhere, it a couple notches above Company Man. Agreed, I'm
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, 3 and 4 by Mxwll Smrt     45 minutes 0 seconds ago

TMNT 4 NM/NM+/M $125.00

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 Major League Baseball (MLB) thread by tth2     48 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadrochVery good series, but there is almost no interest in it in NY. Was at a sports bar and more people were watching the islander game than baseball.
New Yorkers are the most parochial people in the world? What
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, 3 and 4 by Mxwll Smrt     48 minutes 19 seconds ago

TMNT 3 NM/NM+/M $125.00

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, 3 and 4 by Mxwll Smrt     51 minutes 40 seconds ago

TMNT 2 NM-/NM to NM $200.00

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Free old skool advice for noobs......... by ttfitz     52 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusI see they have Banacek reruns on Cozi TV. There's all SORTS of stuff I'd never heard of from the late 60's/early 70's on TV now.

Did you know there used to be something called the "NBC Wednesday My
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, 3 and 4 by Mxwll Smrt     52 minutes 54 seconds ago

Hi Everyone,
The usual stuff.... No HOS or Probies.
Payment by Paypal (within the week unless discussed).
Shipping in the US is $10.00. Int'l please pm me, as I''ll need to figure out a price.
PM's are welcome, but the 1st in the
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Classic Hot Fox Features GGA :: My Confession First Issue by MyComicBookArt     52 minutes 58 seconds ago

I'll upload more scans tomorrow. Thanks!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts by inthehottub     54 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sideshow BobWent to NY Botanical Gardens today. All I could think about was how to stage a Manifest Destiny-esque photo with my daughter...might have to dress her as Sacajawea and give her a spear!

Co
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Quit smoking... again... it never gets easier. by lizards2     54 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: topofthetotemKeep it up.
I'm at 4 weeks as of yesterday and consider my self a non smoker. I have no desire to smoke anymore and just count $20 extra every day I haven't fallen off the wagon.

your
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Quit smoking... again... it never gets easier. by lizards2     56 minutes 3 seconds ago

I stopped smoking again after deer season this year. I only smoke during elk and deer seasons, and by the end of them, I'm ready to quit.

Hot damm - smoked four full packs in about 10 days this year, and pretty sure they will not be attr
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Hey, this guy has a face! by wdrob     56 minutes 13 seconds ago

I have looked at quite a few of those myself on a particular dealers web site I frequent and all those that I have seen offered do not come close to that detail.

Sharp eye. Nice pickup.

If you never said it was shipwreck no one
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Why is the need to be 'right' so powerful? by kav     58 minutes 3 seconds ago

Walter White could pull this off
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: AJD's comic journal by AJD     58 minutes 43 seconds ago

So I decided after more than six years it was time for a new avatar, but I wasn't sure what would work.

Then I saw this in a recent Australian Phantom comic (in a reprint of an ad from years ago):

Decision made - The
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Why is the need to be 'right' so powerful? by lizards2     59 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavI've always been a proponent of people needing a license to bear children. Take child development courses, have no violent criminal record, etc.
This sounds bad but just think of the kids....
Or watch 'Precio
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Teen Titans? by blazincomics     Today at 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: yoddlerYou do know that wiki's BY DEFINITION are public community maintained sources of information, don't you?

This settles nothing.

And you're going to base this on a site that YOU DON'T KNOW mainta
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Purchasing a Copper/Modern collection by RockMyAmadeus     Today at 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: darkstarYes sell them as a pair, it works wonders.

If CGC ever decides to make a notation, those with issue 50 are going to be upset.

Why?

Why do people put so much stock in label notes
Page 1 of 73 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: 1909 VDB lincoln cent, MS 63/64/65 Morgans, MS 63/64 Walkers and More
by DKenny
04:45 PM
WTB: Clad Full Proof sets (01, 01, 03, 07, 09)
by StrikeOutXXX
04:36 PM
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
10/24/14 08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
10/24/14 07:40 PM
Comics Marketplace
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, 3 and 4
by Mxwll Smrt
X-Factor 6, Wolverine 1, Dark Knight Returns + More
by ComicsAndCode
01:00 AM
Selling off some cool CGC SS and CGC. 9.8's / 9.9's Free Shipping
by Glynn Sr
12:09 AM
Some Random Atlas
by Johnny545
11:43 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.