Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Donut peeing all over the WC - time to send him back to CG? by PovertyRow     29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut Originally Posted By: namisgr Originally Posted By: lizards2?

Only if Buffy is sent to the woodshed for spraying drivel all over the WC.

At least my drivel is ok because SCIENC
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: TTA 22 by violentluke     50 seconds ago

thank you, it is one of my favorite covers
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by JOEY GUNZ     1 minute 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguini Originally Posted By: JOEY GUNZ Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguinilol Wait a second, are you saying that I'm being sensitive for not wanting to sell to you after you sent this to me on ebay?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SkOw's Summer Cleanup Sale: Up first some Grootness and Neal Adams Goodness! :-) by wombat     1 minute 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SkOw Originally Posted By: wombatAny Conan? The force is strong with that one.

Yes there are a few Conan but they won't be up until tomorrow. The 13 long box collection from the other guy that I will be
Comics General
Jump to new posts The Dentist by Beige     1 minute 15 seconds ago

I'm sorry, but the search function on here is less than stellar.

I'm going to put my hand up and admit to not knowing much about "The Dentist".

I have seen his initials, and know he has possibly the most incredible Golden Age/Si
Jump to new posts Re: TTA 22 by *Bronze age fan*     1 minute 48 seconds ago

In case people have it and don't know it's TTA #22. This is the comic. Liked that cover a lot. Good luck finding a copy!

[img]http://[/img]
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uh huh by kav     2 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AntBrown Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: AntBrown Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: AntBrown Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Orig
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 21-24, 2014 by kuphd06     2 minutes 24 seconds ago

Quick question about autographs @ WW Chicago. Are autograph tickets really "valid on all days of appearances," as stated on the website? That is, can I buy a Sunday auto ticket and use it on Saturday? If so, why are the tickets sold by date?
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Chadwick Haverland Sketch Opportunity by Goldeneye     2 minutes 38 seconds ago

Just got messaged by Chadwick we should some updated covers tonight or tomorrow. I'm being told Wolverine so I will have to wait for the comic to see whose it is.
Jump to new posts Re: SkOw's Summer Cleanup Sale: Up first some Grootness and Neal Adams Goodness! :-) by SkOw     2 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wombatAny Conan? The force is strong with that one.

Yes there are a few Conan but they won't be up until tomorrow. The 13 long box collection from the other guy that I will be posting sometime coming up has a
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Flash 110 CGC 8.0 C/OW First Kid Flash / Weather Wizard by Columbia Comics     3 minutes 2 seconds ago

Thread closed
Jump to new posts Re: SkOw's Summer Cleanup Sale: Up first some Grootness and Neal Adams Goodness! :-) by SkOw     3 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crassusAnything Romance related, I'm feeling lonely and neglected.

There might be some in the second half of the box, but very little.

But, here's for you:
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by Speedy-D     3 minutes 37 seconds ago

Good lord, has this silliness not run its course yet? Would someone please do something wrong in a sales thread so we can move on?
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Marvel Family #1 (2.5 to 5.5 Raw or CGC) by Substitute Duke     3 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Grendel4Pretty happy I picked my 8.5 up last Christmas for a bargin price as there seems to be none around now

Jealous

Saw 5 in the last year:

Incomplete @ Metro - bought it
Restored
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Kane File Copy 'Tecs in CC Auction by bluechip     3 minutes 58 seconds ago

Twitter poster from Warner Brothers re the Bat 1 and Tec 27 on display in their museum in Burbank

https://twitter.com/WarnerBrosTours/status/497816535063220224
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Young Collector new to the Chat Boards by bsshog40     4 minutes 23 seconds ago

Welcome to the forum!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uh huh by kav     4 minutes 39 seconds ago

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-09-18/news/mn-47297_1_dead-end-street
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD by seanfingh     4 minutes 47 seconds ago

He has videos of girls assassinating him on his Youtube channel. Texts from Boardies don't even move the needle.
Jump to new posts Re: SkOw's Summer Cleanup Sale: Up first some Grootness and Neal Adams Goodness! :-) by spideyfan78ct     4 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SkOw Originally Posted By: spideyfan78ctAnything else GOTG or Warlock related?

Yuuuuuup!

Coming up in a couple posts.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Nowhere Men by SquareChaos     5 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: chaseman210I was all into this series. Had almost every issue, variant, and print in 9.8. I hate it came to a screeching halt. But I'll always keep and cherish this (issue #5):

I really enjoy the s
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: top 10 bronze age comics by DEMAND. by Gatsby77     5 minutes 35 seconds ago

Yeah...we've already gone over this in other threads.

GL 76 is key because of the story and its impact on ushering a new era in mainstream superhero storytelling. The cover is nice, but in this CGC cover-centric era, folks forget it's prim
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Bringing home a book after 17 years away by ChiSoxFan     5 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: meshuggahCool story and a great looking book. Are you going to grade it?

I've got a handful of books I'm thinking of sending off, but I don't know if this would be one of them -- I'm not sure I want to let thi
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Great New York Times story on art flipping by theflashunc     5 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: suspense39Ok I just went and ordered mind mgmt

Stop! Last thing I need is more competition!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Uh huh by AntBrown     5 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: AntBrown Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: AntBrown Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: Forbush-Man Originally Posted By: kav Originall
Jump to new posts Re: SkOw's Summer Cleanup Sale: Up first some Grootness and Neal Adams Goodness! :-) by SkOw     5 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: spideyfan78ctAnything else GOTG or Warlock related?

Yuuuuuup!

Coming up in a couple posts.
Page 1 of 125 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Ebay Consignments - Old Holders, Toners, Type Coins, Rainbow Toned Peace Dollar
by coinman_23885
FSH; BU roll 1956 Franklins fresh and crisp $335
by cucamongacoin
05:56 PM
Barber Coins for Sale
by Elbesaar
01:58 PM
FSH: Some Monster Rainbow Toners! Washingtons, Franklins, Lincolns
by PCcoins
01:32 PM
Comics Marketplace
SkOw's Summer Cleanup Sale: Up first some Grootness and Neal Adams Goodness! :-)
by SkOw
08:49 PM
ADVENTURE COMICS 62 SOLD THREAD CLOSED
by Vtcomics
08:47 PM
The Flash #1-37 & Annual #1 - (Wally West) Plus duplicates - Dealer Stock - 1987
by faster friends
08:35 PM
Everything has got to go!!!!!
by greekboy
07:56 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.034 seconds in which 0.026 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.