Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 1 (2014) Fanexpo edition 9.8 (SS/blue/raw) by Branget     0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: seanfinghSuck it, Branget.

Mislead by an eBay link. Nothing new there.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: XXXXX by seanfingh     7 seconds ago

This guy reminds me of Beerbong.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-Man's 1966 Golden Record by Mackenzie999     12 seconds ago

I post this whenever I see one of these, because it is not entirely common knowledge:
Do not store this with the record in the sleeve. Over time it generates ring wear, the circular out-dent the record makes pushing against the cardboard. I don'
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Comics #1 Club by ciorac     43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Wayne-Tec Originally Posted By: ciorac Originally Posted By: Wayne-Tec Originally Posted By: Moetown Originally Posted By: ciorac Originally Posted By: Superman2006 Originally Posted By: Wayne
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: update on my cosignment to GreatCollections posted by us navy vet by gherrmann44     1 minute 3 seconds ago

Can you give us a hint on some of the coins? I haven't figured out how to search Great Collections by lot number. Thanks.
Gary
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Selling back issues at 50% off! by MadGenius     1 minute 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: canadiancomicbinI'm having a sale this Sunday July 27th at http://www.canadiancomicbin.com

All back issue comic books are 50% off
All Toys are 30% off
posters and vinyl are 25% off

http://ww
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: "Arrow" TV Show on CW Network by kagenish     1 minute 35 seconds ago

Andrew Kreisberg Teases The Villain Of ARROW Season 3 And Crossing Over With THE FLASH

"Slade had a very specific agenda—he was out for revenge and had set up this elaborate five-year plot.What’s interesting about the villain in season t
Jump to new posts Re: Final Prices! Sensation Comics #2, Action Comics #19, Detective Comics #45 by StingerMcK     1 minute 35 seconds ago

Green Lantern #1 added to the listing, Action Comics #19 priced to move.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Mix of Copper Modern Slabs - ASM 300 / NM98 / ASM 238 / New Releases by ItsJustRyan     1 minute 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KystixThe Alex & Ada #1 @10 % off

-Kystix

You got it. PM incoming.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs.X got a new ride by DR.X     1 minute 57 seconds ago

my wife was knocking me nuts. first is was the Mazda 3 and then she was dead set on the Mustang. she had already seen the Challengers and said she didn't car for them, until she saw this one.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 2 centerfold folios loose. by seanfingh     2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comicdonnaI'm guessing the centerfold and the next wrap behind it are loose.

Good guess!!!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by kagenish     3 minutes 38 seconds ago

ok since i received an e-mail for two beta codes one for the ps3 and one for the ps4. since i'm in the beta already and i don't need them just say and for which system.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ask Gator by G.A.tor     3 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Wayne-Tec Originally Posted By: Miraclemet Originally Posted By: sfcityduckSpeaking of rumors, didn't MMehdy once post that he knew of a collector with a high grade Action 1 that was waiting on the submission of
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me with a value estimation of this Comic collection by Mackenzie999     3 minutes 55 seconds ago

Not worth anyone's time, money, or storage space. Donate!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 ultra high relief gold coin by messydesk     6 minutes 16 seconds ago

If they make the gold coin the same size and thickness as the 2009 UHR $20, a high-relief design can be executed that shows that the mint employs sculptors rather than cartoonists, and the price is in line with what the 2009 UHR was, then I would con
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Waylander     6 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Comicopolis Originally Posted By: porcupine48Andrew,did I not send you a pic of myself passed out on my birthday?If I did,permission granted!

You should post it mate.

Jump to new posts Re: Jonah Hex #1 Digest. by vane     7 minutes 32 seconds ago

Replied to pm.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me with a value estimation of this Comic collection by spidrvacc     8 minutes 56 seconds ago

Forgot that half this was not bagged and boarded. That really hurts as someone who might pay $200 is going to have to shell out $50+ to bag and board ., Also shipping on these might cost more then the comics are worth. This would have to be a local p
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: XXXXX by storypapers     10 minutes 14 seconds ago

Red and Rock

Bye Red

I really do wish you well. This is a debate...must I hate you to have a debate even if we disagree for the most part?

I appreciate yours and others participation here until they or you feel the
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: BOSTON COMIC CON 2014 - Aug 8-10, 2014 by Dick Pontoon     10 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ryan.Meet at the GACollectibles booth. There will be strippers.

I told Andy I wasn't doing that again no matter how many sales it brought in.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: X-MEN #1 club by ItsJustRyan     11 minutes 5 seconds ago

Nice books everyone. I scanned mine last week so wanted to post a better scan:

BACK COVER
Spoiler Content
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday August 17 by RedFury     13 minutes 30 seconds ago

Philadelphia Comic Book Convention

Date: Sunday, August 17, 2014
Hours: 10am to 4pm
Admission: $3
Location: Clarion Hotel Conference Center (formerly Ramada Philadelphia Airport), 76 Industrial Highway, Essington, PA 19029
Jump to new posts Re: Jonah Hex #1 Digest. by Professor JCF     13 minutes 30 seconds ago

PM Sent!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me with a value estimation of this Comic collection by Dick Pontoon     15 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Matthew42383
I was born in 1983. I collected comics as a kid from the late 80's to mid 90's. I only bought them secondhand from a local comic store. Most were from the mid silver age (early 70's) to early bronze age (
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What are some other things that you collect? by techvoodoo     15 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lizards2 Originally Posted By: GianTripod What are some other things that you collect?

Most people would think I collect guns because I have so many, but most of them were given to me by my dad and broth
Page 1 of 106 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1882-S Morgan Dollar ICG MS-64 DMPL Obverse
by 123cents
Today at 01:00 AM
hobo nickel book and sutler token book for sale
by michael
Today at 12:35 AM
For Sale: Nice Toned Mercuries: 1920P,29S&36S
by TheTdotP
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
1965 SMS MS 66 ULTRA CAMEO KENNEDY HALF
by saen78
Yesterday at 08:31 PM
Comics Marketplace
Selling back issues at 50% off!
by canadiancomicbin
34 minutes 0 seconds ago
Swamp Thing 37 plus some 1st appearances and Walking Dead books
by sslim66
Today at 01:32 AM
ASM 194 Raw VF/Cap 109 plus others to come
by sslim66
Today at 01:26 AM
New sales website coming soon.
by navidson1
Today at 01:19 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.033 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.