Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread by Fantastic Thor     1 minute 28 seconds ago

can I play ?

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by GeeksAreMyPeeps     2 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Silverdream Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMyPeeps Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMyPeeps Originally Posted By: MrWeen Originally Posted By: Zack1973This one hasn't heated up yet, but What if 105 first Ma
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread by Chris S.     2 minutes 35 seconds ago

I just picked this book up. I've always liked the cover and waited for one on eBay.

It has always reminded me of one of my favorite Romita covers.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1843 Quarter Eagle by Coindude     3 minutes 6 seconds ago

Just so you know, this may not all be bad news, a lot of older counterfeits were made of gold. If it is counterfeit it may still be worth gold value.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Copper/Modern - tons $1 books - stuff heavily discounted by Gatchaman     4 minutes 40 seconds ago

Giant Size X-Men #2 2.5 $3.25
Ann #3 5.5 $4.50
10 7.0 $2.25
11 9.0 $1
12 9.4 $1.50
13 9.4 $1.50
15 5.0 $0.75
16 9.2 $1.25
18 8.5 $1

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Infiniti Gauntlet #1 raw or cgc, looking for multiples & Ms Marvel #1's by Meeklo     5 minutes 30 seconds ago

There is a free IG #1 in the PIF thread right now...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: If You Could Nuke One Country And Get Away With It.... by kav     6 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bronzillaGrails didn't use the term "stain" that was me, I stand by it. Using my own personal moral code of never taking innocent life, coupled with the assessment of many in the know at the at the time, I come by this ju
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread by Nino_013     6 minutes 38 seconds ago

Would love that SS20 cover in the collection... Just can justify its current price tag. Here's my contribution to this thread:

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by damonwad     7 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Norrin's lawyerI picked this one up tonight, and I am really excited about it. Not the best grade, but I have always loved this book!

Now that's a cool book.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: If You Could Nuke One Country And Get Away With It.... by bronzilla     9 minutes 38 seconds ago

Grails didn't use the term "stain" that was me, I stand by it. Using my own personal moral code of never taking innocent life, coupled with the assessment of many in the know at the at the time, I come by this judgment. We both judged the actions of
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Daredevil lot, Marvel Lot, Batman lot..... by Shadow Images     10 minutes 25 seconds ago

Daredevil Lot

158-161,163-191,193,196,233,236,238,241(x3),249,283,293,327

$175 shipped

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by Chris S.     Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: MagnusX Originally Posted By: Ken AldredIs Mass Effect 3 a bad game to play through, or is it just tarnished by its complete letdown of an ending?

Is a good game,
the bad reputation is based mostly in
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hey guys....this is my life we're talking about.... by tricolorbrian     Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I haven't read all 438 pages of this tripe, but i think the eras are pretty well defined for most of us.

1) Golden-1938-1945
2) Atom-1946-1956 (first issue with the CCA symbol on it)
3) Silver-First CCA synbol to 1969 (Dells and
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 National Football League (NFL) Thread by Hawkman     Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: blazincomicsHow about that TD catch by Beckham? You could make an argument that was the play of the year.

you can make an argument that that catch was the goat. ODB with some insane unhuman athletics.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread... by Jaydogrules     Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Silverdream Originally Posted By: Jaydogrules Originally Posted By: Cyclops Originally Posted By: thatcomicbookguyYeah im away at work atm but as soon as I get home ill do some high res scans of it. I do int
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread by ThoseBackPages     Yesterday at 11:55 PM

unless Gabe turns into Mr Eko, his casting was all wrong
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 National Football League (NFL) Thread by Chip Cataldo     Yesterday at 11:55 PM

...yet the Giants turded away another game. For all his good play, Eli makes far too many bonehead mistakes.

Peace,

Chip
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: ASM Dream set by kav     Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Tales of Suspense # 39 by oakman29     Yesterday at 11:51 PM

1.0 I may be a tough grader but....?
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving Slabbed SALE!!! BM 227, TTA 57, Archie 50, MMC 85, MRV Spotlight 32 by TeeDub     Yesterday at 11:50 PM

whoops. Thanks.

love of comics... high
proofreading skills... low
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: ASM Dream set by Buzzetta     Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: kav

We're knights of the round table
We dance whenever we're able
We do routines and chorus scenes
With footwork impeccable

We dine well here in Camelot
We eat ham and jam and spa
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Pre-Code Purchases by jimjum12     Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Norrin's lawyerI picked this one up tonight, and I am really excited about it. Not the best grade, but I have always loved this book!

....nothing wrong with a nice VG.....They're the foundation tha
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Santa came early (and needed a second sled) posted by Comix4Sale by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Now that I started doing CGC signature series facilitations holy Jesus does both my UPS man and my wife hate me. Had a 18 count set of 30 dropped off a week ago and my wife had to sign for them due to me being at work. Came home to my living room pac
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage Auction November 2014 by suspense39     Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Nice pick up!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: If You Could Nuke One Country And Get Away With It.... by kav     Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Grails Originally Posted By: kav Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: DeadPoolJr. Originally Posted By: bronzilla Originally Posted By: DeadPoolJr. Originally Posted By: bronz
Page 1 of 92 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
A Lovely High Grade 1771 Pillar 8 Reales
by fred13
09:15 PM
GreatCollections - Today - 1000s of Listings - Fast Shipping - Lowest Fees
by ianrussell
05:50 PM
Gold and Silver Certificate for Sale
by Ugakoivet
08:01 AM
WTB; PCGS/NGC Mercury dimes 1929 PDS through 1945 PDS
by cucamongacoin
02:17 AM
Comics Marketplace
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #29 LA MOLE EDITION CGC SS 9.8
by Wall-Crawler
11:44 PM
Daredevil lot, Marvel Lot, Batman lot.....
by Shadow Images
11:23 PM
For sell - Hellblazer #1 9.2, Scalped #1 9.6, Preacher #2 9.8, Preacher #13 9.4
by SquareChaos
11:12 PM
Gobble up some slabs!!! Batman 227, TTA 57, Archie 50, MMC 85, Mrv. Spotlight 32
by TeeDub
11:05 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.