Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 2 WDC&S from 1941 by marmat     14 seconds ago

First one is n.1 of Vol.2
Second one is n.12 of Vol. 1

Basically, issue 12 and 13 of the series.
Very cool books
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by Mr.Mcknowitall     35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChasingKingKirby Originally Posted By: ChrisInBaltimoreHector- I don't disagree with you this guy is an *spoon* and he deserves some sort of punishment. I just think the level of outrage and anger seems off.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: I want that sale! Harley Quinn 1 CGC 9.8, Alias 1, Preacher 1 CGC 9.8 & More! by 1Cool     1 minute 3 seconds ago

Lets crunch these puppies out. Thread will stay open until tomorrow at lunch and then books will be moved elsewhere. Thanks for the purchases so far!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set by krighton     1 minute 28 seconds ago

Hey im almost at the break even point....cant beat that
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by bronzilla     1 minute 46 seconds ago

He is being roundly condemned.

Killing or maiming this guy, in my opinion is over the top, and not in keeping with a civilized society. But I feel the same way towards capitol punishment.

Killing or maiming in response to killi
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: CGC 9.8 locke & key #3 first print. by bug33fouf     2 minutes 12 seconds ago

Looking for cgc graded only. Might also be interested in #5 if u have both.
Thanks
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts On eBay Today: Classic Justice League and Adventure Comics by afowlerart     2 minutes 22 seconds ago

Just listed two comics on eBay today:

Justice League of America Vol. 1 #32, "Attack of the Star-Bolt Warrior!"

Adventure Comics Vol. 1 #343, "The Evil Hands of the Luck Lords!"

Check 'em out.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The GA in Australia by jaydog     2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Just came across this thread thanks for sharing pics and stories, here are a few i have managed to find over the last several years.

The annuals are both about 100 pages and are newpaper strip reprints

Buster Braddoc
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by ChasingKingKirby     3 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChrisInBaltimoreHector- I don't disagree with you this guy is an *spoon* and he deserves some sort of punishment. I just think the level of outrage and anger seems off.

Personally, the bigger issue should be wh
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Halcyon Gallery art prints signed by Stan Lee selling for extreme prices... by delekkerste     4 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BrontyHand embellished trial proofs

This isn't art, this is a gimmick. I wonder if anyone was dumb enough to buy one of these at anywhere near the listed price.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ugliest Ditko Spidey cover? H by Comic Closet     4 minutes 19 seconds ago

I would say 31 isn't a bad cover, just looks more like a last minute effort.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrading to Windows 10 today..who's with me by Jeffro™     4 minutes 59 seconds ago

If the Windows 10 TV commercial I saw the other day is any indication then Win 10 will solve all our children's problems.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Tom Brady's suspension upheld by Mr.Mcknowitall     5 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: chrisco37The whole Deflategate was just a conspiracy by the NFL to try and get Brady's phone for the nudie pics of Giselle that are on it.

Brady was smart to destroy the phone.

He is the guy tha
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set by jsilverjanet     5 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: krighton5th and last box was...finally BW.

I'm 100 percent convinced that one of us would eventually get one. So with this news, I'm officially out

(for now)
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by porcupine48     6 minutes 10 seconds ago

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by Andahaion     6 minutes 45 seconds ago

Awesome story! Imagine being in that young man's shoes...or even in your shoes! How often does one get to deliver that kind of news to someone?? Sweetness.
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean by Junk Donkey     6 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChrisInBaltimore Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey Originally Posted By: DJ_Diablothe whole thread was not to involve you at all!!!!!!!

the point was to show how not to ship a comic book!!!!!!!!
<
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: TEC 92 Auction by mikej61     7 minutes 14 seconds ago

Okay, I was surprised I won. Thanks
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion Killed By A Dentist....Apparently illegally. by ChrisInBaltimore     7 minutes 39 seconds ago

Hector- I don't disagree with you this guy is an *spoon* and he deserves some sort of punishment. I just think the level of outrage and anger seems off.

Personally, the bigger issue should be why aren't lions endangered? I believe I made
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Preacher 8 in multiples by Junk Donkey     8 minutes 48 seconds ago

What's FMV for #8?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by BettrFastrStrongr     9 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Web SpinnerFound Deadpool #1 yesterday at used book store Vf/nm+ for a great price.

The '97 monthly title.

Nice! Newsstand or Direct?
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: ASM 98 CGC by AL Comics     10 minutes 26 seconds ago

Last for a while. Don't fail me now!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set by IntoAnother     11 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: krighton5th and last box was...finally BW.

Congrats Krighton! Glad you scored a B/W set!
Jump to new posts Transformers: Regeneration One Black Sketch Covers by Yoshi     12 minutes 14 seconds ago

I'm in the market to buy some Transformers: Regeneration One Blank Sketch covers.

If you have any for sale please contact me. Lets make a deal!

Thanks
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Morgan dollar thread by halfpint     13 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: RWBThis thread on another message board might be of interest to Morgan dollar collectors and those with 1900-O/CC pieces in their collections. CaptHenway is a participant in the discussion.

Flynn Thoughts on M
Page 1 of 91 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
FSH - 90% Silver Dimes - 4 ROLLS (3xMerc / 1xRoos)
by gpnyc
Yesterday at 12:20 PM
eBay: 1995-W Proof Gold & Silver Eagle Set Complete 2 PR70. 3 PR69 UC NGC 3 DAY!
by cp_coins
Yesterday at 10:36 AM
FS Ebay: 1929 25c NGC MS64FH $600 BV
by clarkbar04
Yesterday at 12:35 AM
1879-S $20 Liberty Head VF/EF Cleaned. Beautiful Coin! NOW $1200!
by Phil the Governor
07/27/15 10:08 PM
Comics Marketplace
On eBay Today: Classic Justice League and Adventure Comics
by afowlerart
1 minute 47 seconds ago
2 WDC&S from 1941
by GermanFan
46 minutes 36 seconds ago
Heritage Sunday
by lobrac
Today at 10:06 AM
Detective Comics #359 For Sale
by Pinky Lee Zepplin
Today at 10:01 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.