Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: My cat loves when I take a long box out of storage by HighVoltage     1 second ago

Originally Posted By: MrBedrock Originally Posted By: Chadwick Originally Posted By: MrBedrock

haha does your cat have to smell every comic that you read? I swear mine appreciates the scent of a silver age book like I ap
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Flagship comic character? by B3AST     19 seconds ago

Would depends on the way you looked at it. If from a purely company related view Im sure if you asked DC they would say Superman and Marvel would say Spider-Man though I think they privately wish it was Captain America.

From a public popul
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Albino Deer sighted in Michigan by Mr.Mcknowitall     28 seconds ago

Quiz...no cheating, no googling.

Who was the actor that killed the white buffalo, and what historical figure was he portraying, and how did he kill it?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What British People Say Vs What They Mean by The Black Hand     36 seconds ago

Yes, indeed. Jenna Coleman is by far the cutest companion, along with Elizabeth Sladen, of course.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: First US Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas *update* DEAD! 1 now 2 Workers Infected! by The Black Hand     2 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonIf push came to shove, I'd step into the vaporizer in order to save my children.

Do they have a vaporizer? I'm certainly getting close to taking the Soylent Green route that Eddie G took.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Cpannell's Slabs (Lowered Prices and a few new books) by cpannell     2 minutes 42 seconds ago

New Gods #4 Universal 8.0 OW-W pages.
$10

(I must have been drunk and wearing sunglasses when I decided that this comic was worth sending in for slabbing.)

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Albino Deer sighted in Michigan by Mr.Mcknowitall     2 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TransplantI hope someone bags and mounts the bigfoot when they get a good shot.

Is there an Albino Bigfoot?

Does Mr. Bronzilla know about it and condone knocking off an Albino Bigfoot?

Is
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Does it really pay to drop Express tier submissions at con? by Boba     2 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bill C Originally Posted By: Boba Originally Posted By: Mark 1It's clearly unacceptable and you deserve to get what you paid for...period.

I hope they do the right thing for you.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Small, Quick FLASH Sale - RARE stuff you can't get elsewhere! by Philreal     3 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RevatThese are Upper Deck VS Trading Card Game
The game is ultra fun and its coming back!

Wally West - Kid Flash FOIL Rare signed by Kevin Knowlan $1.50
This card has value for the Flash AND the new T
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Does it really pay to drop Express tier submissions at con? by Bill C     3 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Boba Originally Posted By: Mark 1It's clearly unacceptable and you deserve to get what you paid for...period.

I hope they do the right thing for you.

Thanks

I just hope
Strike Records and Name Changes
Jump to new posts Robert Fornesi - Name Change by Board Admin     3 minutes 47 seconds ago

New Name = Bunky Junior
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Which pencillers looked best inking their own art? by Terry Doyle     4 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: drdroomBetter question: what pencillers are NOT their own best inkers? I can't think of any, really. Later Kirby, maybe, but probably only because he was so rusty & uninterested in inking at that point.

Good po
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Classic PCH stories by Jayman     4 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Point FiveI think if you're signing a contract with Satan, you should probably get a higher level of service than just pushing two guys out of vehicles and pushing the third into an octopus tank. Guy should have shopped ar
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What British People Say Vs What They Mean by TupennyConan     4 minutes 57 seconds ago

Jenna Coleman, please.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Albino Deer sighted in Michigan by The Black Hand     5 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TransplantI hope someone bags and mounts the bigfoot when they get a good shot.

Oh I certainly would and then ponder the moral implications afterward. I bet a nicely mounted bigfoot specimen would fetch well u
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sunfire & Big Hero 6 by Jimmy Linguini     5 minutes 14 seconds ago

I should have made an unofficial variant joke
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Reasonable Price for ASM 361 by cgcworld     5 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: awakeintheashes Originally Posted By: cgcworldOh yeah...Web of Spidey #118, key book, first appearance, the second print will sell across the board in any grade for more than a first print will.

Jim
Jump to new posts Re: Cpannell's Slabs (Lowered Prices and a few new books) by cpannell     7 minutes 3 seconds ago

Howard the Duck #18 Universal 9.4 White pages
$10

Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 1 cgc 0.5 and avengers 1 cgc 1.0 by VintageComics     7 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ghost RiderNot sure why the CGC calls that the wrong BC on the Hulk 1. Sure looks like the correct BC to me.

Back covers are slightly different between what's on there and what a Hulk #1 actually looks like.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Death of Wolverine, NYX, Sex Criminals and more by Shadow Images     7 minutes 30 seconds ago

Annihilation Nova 1-4
and
Annihilation 1&2

$15

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: My cat loves when I take a long box out of storage by MrBedrock     8 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chadwick Originally Posted By: MrBedrock

haha does your cat have to smell every comic that you read? I swear mine appreciates the scent of a silver age book like I appreciate the taste of wine
Nop
Jump to new posts Re: Cpannell's Slabs (new books, lowered prices) by Mark 1     8 minutes 13 seconds ago

Cool books!
Jump to new posts Re: Cpannell's Slabs (new books, lowered prices) by cpannell     9 minutes 32 seconds ago

Iron Man #5 CGC 8.0 Universal CR-OW
$50

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by jsilverjanet     9 minutes 40 seconds ago

c'mon CGC since the Royals are going to lose tonight, give this guy something to be happy about
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: current turn around rates at CGC by mysterio     10 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mysterio Originally Posted By: mysterioCoupon submission (posted 15 day TAT + 2 con Fridays = October 28 estimate)
Received 10/2/14
Verified 10/3/14
10/20 - still sitting at verified (going to be tough
Page 1 of 93 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
07:25 PM
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
05:32 PM
Comics Marketplace
Ms Marvel 1s, Nova 1s, MP 15 Avengers 59 B&B 54
by VW ClobberinThing
Shadrochs Big Purge
by shadroch
01:39 PM
ASM 300 (and maybe a few other books)
by pickycollector
01:30 PM
Small, Quick FLASH Sale - RARE stuff you can't get elsewhere!
by Revat
01:01 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.