Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by Gsims718     2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: asteroid-comix Originally Posted By: Gsims718 Originally Posted By: asteroid-comix7133. Cry for Dawn #4 (NM+) $20

George! I thought of you the other day. I pulled up next to a black and silver
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: I know I know...I said no Mystery Boxes in August...Well... by comicalgems     12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1CoolDoes a SMB count as 10 boxes in terms of the MVP contest?

Box count not dollars spent per the description. One SDMB DOES NOT count as ten regular boxes.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics #27 CGC 9.2 by rob_react     14 seconds ago

We should actually get some info on the book before we go off the rails.

Of course some of us are permanently off the rails
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by asteroid-comix     33 seconds ago

6682. Walking Dead #127 (NM+) $5
Hot book; First Print
(3 copies available)

Back Cover Scan
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics #27 CGC 9.2 by markseifert     1 minute 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chicago Boya little too coincidental that this shows up post the 3.2M sale. I think it's been decided it's going to auction and that's why it was cgc graded. my question is where will it be auctioned

If the sla
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!! by Whisp     1 minute 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: maloney414 Originally Posted By: WhispGrabbed some Joe comics at Fanexpo. Found #1 to 14 in a bundle and 1-15 Tales of GI Joe in a bundle so grabbed them all. Also finally pulled the trigger on a GI Joe 155 . 154
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Most Recent Acquisition by bsshog40     1 minute 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rrantique Originally Posted By: CoindudeOrifdoc, that is a wonderful piece!

Excellent!!
Agree, that is awesome!!
Nice newps all!!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by Gsims718     1 minute 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JazznoGonna leave any George? I've left a couple
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!! by Whisp     1 minute 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: maloney414 Originally Posted By: H0RR0RSH0WDo people think that GI Joe falls in to the "war" genre of comics the way for example Sgt. Rock or Sgt. Fury does? If not,can you explain why. According to the definition in
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by asteroid-comix     2 minutes 23 seconds ago

6675. Revival #1 (VF) Phantom Variant $2
small tear on middle back cover that goes through about 10 pages.

Back Cover Scan
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by asteroid-comix     3 minutes 57 seconds ago

I'm going to put the 266 on hold. Waiting to hear from someone.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by bubbagump     4 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: asteroid-comix5962. Sensational Spider-Man #1 (NM) White Variant $8
Exactly what I paid on eBay.

Back Cover Scan

Take it
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by asteroid-comix     4 minutes 25 seconds ago

5962. Sensational Spider-Man #1 (NM) White Variant $8
Exactly what I paid on eBay.

Back Cover Scan
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 2001: A Space Odyssey by joel scott     4 minutes 29 seconds ago

I have the run and 3 #8,s. Issue 1 has a very small dog ear top right corner but the rest are all high grade
---Joel---
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by Hado     4 minutes 35 seconds ago

I was kidding, great set up
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Pop Culture Archaeology - Origin of the Comic Con by Theagenes     4 minutes 41 seconds ago

Thanks guys. It's still kind of in the beta phase. Obviously there are some audio issues in this one that I need to work out, but it's a learning experience.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: GOLDEN AGE COMICS LIST - 10% off anything - 1939-1950s - All Types by comicartcom     5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SqeggsWell, the worries that you wouldn't be tending to this thread were sure off-base.

yes, but I was glad he pointed out the rules again as I may not have realized what attention was required to fulfill t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2014-15 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by namisgr     5 minutes 42 seconds ago

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Strain TV Show Discussion Thread by CongoBill     5 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mschmidt Originally Posted By: natevegas Originally Posted By: MightyBeanComics
a plot that advances only because every character is clueless and does stupid things does not make for a well-written show.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by asteroid-comix     5 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Gsims718 Originally Posted By: asteroid-comix7133. Cry for Dawn #4 (NM+) $20

George! I thought of you the other day. I pulled up next to a black and silver Jeep Wrangler with Spurs stickers all ove
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only! by Mutie Fan     6 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lotemoI couldn't resist this Zip 18 since it's the Wilbur equivalent of Pep 22. The condition is not great but I was glad to get a copy. And of course it's got a terrific MLJ cover by Novick.

Grea
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by Gsims718     6 minutes 34 seconds ago

I missed his last couple threads.. So maybe not...
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by Jazzno     7 minutes 8 seconds ago

Gonna leave any George?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota by Gsims718     8 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: asteroid-comix7133. Cry for Dawn #4 (NM+) $20

Back Cover Scan
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! by DoveCity187     8 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HadoDon't get me wrong, you have a great room with a lot of neat stuff.

But all I see is X-men #14, hot damn I want one o' them books.

I'm in the process of getting rid of the drek slabs.
Page 1 of 93 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Labor Day Sale - Toners!
by physics-fan3.14
Today at 06:16 PM
FS or possible trade. 1909-S VDB NGC MS63RB
by agentjim007
Today at 01:44 PM
Today at GreatCollections - NGC Franklins, Morgans, Rare Gold and More
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 05:03 PM
FS/ maple leaf
by wheat'swheats
Yesterday at 02:58 PM
Comics Marketplace
Playboy Magazines: Various Issues/Years 1987 to 2004
by Ditt44
13 minutes 13 seconds ago
FS: ASM 700 first prints variants and non-variants
by Wocorebel
13 minutes 54 seconds ago
Early Y The Last Man Orignal art- Issue 3 page 17
by eriqui
56 minutes 59 seconds ago
Few books that won't be taking a trip to Sarasota
by asteroid-comix
58 minutes 35 seconds ago
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.