Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man #25 1:1000 Variant by aerischan     56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CalifelixWhat's the chances of the cover being an original art piece similar to DCs Jim Lee sketches?
None.

Marvel sells these incentive variants at the same price as the regular covers so they probably ge
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DTD's CTC ThreadTheThread G/S/B/S/G miscellany by DavidTheDavid     1 minute 16 seconds ago

Marvel Family 6
$70.00

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by divad     1 minute 18 seconds ago

Just as we were getting back on track, the children begin arguing again.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. - Raphael Loh (aka Raphael on the boards) by Guardian Comics     1 minute 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Captain CanuckHis father was robbed today of the money he was going to use for the funeral.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/01...ral-stolen.html

That is awful.

That mall would be th
Jump to new posts Re: DTD's CTC ThreadTheThread G/S/B/S/G miscellany by DavidTheDavid     1 minute 58 seconds ago

Logan's Run 6
1st Thanos Solo
$5.00

Jump to new posts Re: DTD's CTC ThreadTheThread G/S/B/S/G miscellany by DavidTheDavid     2 minutes 37 seconds ago

House of Mystery 236
Wrightson-c
$8.00

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: College Savings - buy/sell comics or tax free savings plan?? by FlyingDonut     2 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1CoolMy daughter has 5 years until college and received $10,000 in an inheritance that is all going into her college savings before she spends it all on stuff. Here is the question - would you invest it in a tax free coll
Jump to new posts Re: DTD's CTC ThreadTheThread G/S/B/S/G miscellany by DavidTheDavid     3 minutes 12 seconds ago

Hot Wheels Lot
$60

Hot Wheels 1, 7.0
Hot Wheels 2, 8.0
Hot Wheels 3, 8.0 Neal Adams-c
Hot Wheels 4, 8.5
Hot Wheels 6, 8.0 Q-loose centerfold, Neal Adams-c/a

Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: The Unofficial Underground Comix thread... by wpbooks     4 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 50 Cent #II (1st)First a book of his got nice mention in the Planet of the Apes movie a couple years ago, now he's got a whole movie. Nice work Clowes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKHFZumOS94

I thin
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Naptha for cleaning comics??? by comicwiz     4 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: buttock Originally Posted By: comicwiz Originally Posted By: ThatPovGuySaying it has no impact is not predictable dogmatism. I have spent over 30 years researching and experimenting with restoration. And remember
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: RADICALLY UNDER PRICED PERIODICALS SALE - SETS AND COMIC KEEPERS by BigHulkFan     6 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bio-RuppIf someone wants ALL THREE LOTS of these Walking Deads...

SNAG ALL THREE LOTS FOR $135 !

This deal goes kaput if someone buys a lot though...

Originally Posted By: Bio-RuppWA
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Best Con for buying Gold by tricolorbrian     7 minutes 26 seconds ago

I would say the best Con for buying gold is to tell the seller it really isn't worth much and offer a dollar...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: College Savings - buy/sell comics or tax free savings plan?? by aerischan     8 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grebalUnderstood, my only point was that return would also vary depending on how the "equity" part is allocated among the US stock indices. I.e tech heavy or financials heavy, even using index funds, can affect returns. <
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a good story line by Fastballspecial     8 minutes 27 seconds ago

I enjoyed Death of X for what it was.

Now I can just hope all the Inhumans get a Genosha style visit.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The least respected genre of the Golden Age... by path4play     8 minutes 46 seconds ago

I was thinking Fred MacMurray?

Originally Posted By: Point Five Originally Posted By: MrBedrockIt's Captain Marvel!!!

... Or Ed Helms?

Jump to new posts Strange Adventures 150 CGC 8.5 , Classic Grey Tone by Inaflash     9 minutes 14 seconds ago

Hello,

Just one book today. First in the thread wins the book. Please no returns on CGC graded books. I accept PayPal and personal checks. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Strange Adventures 150 CGC 8.5 ow/white. $115 shipp
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Lonzilla     9 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Comicbookscalping Originally Posted By: Kyle R. Originally Posted By: Comicbookscalping Originally Posted By: Lonzilla Originally Posted By: Comicbookscalping Originally Posted By: ygogolak Or
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man #25 1:1000 Variant by Fastballspecial     10 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: FastballspecialPretty daring of Marvel to try this when they are losing ground every month in sales.

But this is what is going to turn them around!

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Laughing by USAuPzlBxBob     10 minutes 55 seconds ago

So strong, just so strong.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: E.C. Fan Addict THREAD by Hap Hazard     13 minutes 15 seconds ago

cross off the want list one of the EC Educational giveaways Space Kite 1956
I don't think this is considered rare but the one I purchased is the first one I've ever seen for sale.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Fastballspecial     14 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: aerischan Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: aerischan Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: aerischan Originally Posted By: ComicbookscalpingThis is not how you pu
Jump to new posts Re: Detective Comics 193 CGC 4.5 OW/W Joker cover by TeeDub     15 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Gotham Kid Originally Posted By: Columbia ComicsDetective Comics #193 CGC 4.5 OW/W Joker Cover $665

Not sure how to price it.

Priced about right

If anyone would know...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. - Raphael Loh (aka Raphael on the boards) by comicdonna     15 minutes 34 seconds ago

Man, that is sad. I hope whoever did it is caught soon.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Naptha for cleaning comics??? by ThatPovGuy     16 minutes 20 seconds ago

Thank you Glass. It is not my intent to do anything but reveal and educate a bit.
Comic Magazines
Jump to new posts Re: Where are the Mad Magazine collectors? by Ron C.     16 minutes 28 seconds ago

Here is the other copy and the interior. I was worried about page quality when I started sending in comics for grading, but 900 out of 910 came back WP.

Page 1 of 67 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1889 Carson City Morgan. Good
by shadroch
03:21 PM
(C.1820) G.B. E-11396b WM Map of the world
by Endeavor1967
12:40 PM
A few slabbed Colonial Mexico 8 Reales
by TwoKopeiki
01/18/17 09:14 PM
Special 20% Discount for Collectors Society Members- NGC Rainbow Toners
by ATF_COINS
01/17/17 09:11 PM
Comics Marketplace
Strange Adventures 150 CGC 8.5 , Classic Grey Tone
by Inaflash
Spokane copy of Black Cat #34 9.4 White
by jimbo_707
Iron Fist books
by ft88
Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 & ASM 300 CGC 9.6
by Filter81
05:37 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.