Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Trading with dealers - how to establish trade value? by Doktor     20 seconds ago

In my experience with attempting to trade with dealers, most have never offered FMV in trade. Nowhere close to 1:1 value. Some may be different though.

But I've seen other dealers offer better. Depends on what you have to offer. "Heat" on
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SALES THREAD by A-DONIS     25 seconds ago

Avengers 1 CGC SS 9.8 - Sketched by McKone, who WILL NOT sketch on blanks anymore $100

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Awax     47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Greatest LanternSo, what are the next big non Marvel/DC comics going to be? I'm tired of being behind in this. What do you guys think about Low? Is it going up in value? Is it a good series? I think I will pick it up just
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: jop's kudos forum. by Mark 1     1 minute 11 seconds ago

Excellent buyer and board member. He paid quickly and everything went great.

Thanks!
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Hard Times Tokens by BKW     1 minute 15 seconds ago

Not sure there is a need for registry sets or Fourth Party Graders in exonumia. However, I think if this subset of the hobby is going to thrive we should encourage the expansion of Third Party grading and the census.

I hear a lot
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: My 50 Year Junk Obsession by Robot Man     2 minutes 1 second ago

Good times huh Cat? Lots of great music then. Not that there is no good music now, you just got to go out of your way to find it. I've been diging Cage the Elephant, The Record Company, Nick Waterhouse and Caroline Wonderland lately.

Back
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SALES THREAD by A-DONIS     2 minutes 14 seconds ago

Iron Man: Whiplash 1 CGC SS 9.8 $110

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Link March 2015 Auction by 1Cool     2 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: Guardian Comics Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: 1CoolOnly won one book last night but I thought it may be a possible press and resub with that wh
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Back cover assistance needed by ThothAmon     3 minutes 10 seconds ago

Neat stuff. Congratulations on your find. To think of all the old detached covers and interior pages I've tossed ....
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: 5 x Barks FC by vader2001     3 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NP_Gresham Originally Posted By: comicparadoxI see Gresham is expanding the "foot itch back cover" pedigree.

I am the straw buyer for Rex Ryan

Wiat, what! You mean you are not Rex Ryan?
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SALES THREAD by A-DONIS     3 minutes 59 seconds ago

Justice League 1 CGC SS 9.6 - Superman by Sajad and Adelso $125

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: EC Horror and Sci-Fi Mid to High Grade. by Fantasyland15     4 minutes 0 seconds ago

Tales from the Crypt #42 CGC 8.0 $465

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Couchy81     4 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stitchem05 Originally Posted By: Doc McCoy

Too many WD 100's. So can anyone break it down in order of desirability?

Seems like

2nd Print
3rd Print
Yellow Regular Cover
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Backlash over this Batgirl Joker variant cover by Chuck Gower     5 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lonzilla Originally Posted By: Chuck Gower Originally Posted By: Lonzilla Originally Posted By: AshKenziePaulThe recent years have brought out a lot of new (supposed) comic book fans and it's not all for the
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mark 1 feedback thread by jop     5 minutes 23 seconds ago

Purchased a X-Men 1 King Size slab and it came packed for the worst the USPS could throw at it. Slab was in great condition and will be buying from him again....
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SALES THREAD by A-DONIS     5 minutes 33 seconds ago

Avengers 1 CGC SS 9.8 Captain vs Winter Soldier by Mike Perkins $160

Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Superman: The Man of Steel #17 & 18 (Doomsday) by vader2001     6 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Brandon ShepherdInteresting, that's only the second one I've noticed for sale in the last two years. Come to think of it, I don't think I've noticed a fourth print in that time frame coming up for sale (9.8 examples).
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Key Issues - Foreign Editions! by Liaton-9000     7 minutes 12 seconds ago

Thanks my friend!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Link March 2015 Auction by BlowUpTheMoon     7 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Guardian Comics Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: 1CoolOnly won one book last night but I thought it may be a possible press and resub with that white strip -

Why
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SALES THREAD by A-DONIS     8 minutes 11 seconds ago

Last shipment of books have either reached their owners, or should reach them by this week.

I will be listing some of the unsold books at a lower rate, along with a few surprises.

Shipping will be included in the final sales p
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: The all purpose Videogame Thread! by Marvelfangirl     9 minutes 6 seconds ago

Just pre-ordered one

I got the Standard Edition
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by shadroch     9 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: Hamlet Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: tth2When I drive through the miles and miles of the wasteland that is known as the American Southwest, that`s go sunligh
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Link March 2015 Auction by 1Cool     9 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Guardian Comics Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: 1CoolOnly won one book last night but I thought it may be a possible press and resub with that white strip -

Why
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Rodey! by Jeffro™     9 minutes 38 seconds ago

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Why no love for Butch Guice? by rrichards     9 minutes 54 seconds ago

Your list
" Frazetta, Wood, Stevens, Barks, Kirby, Romita, Swan, Bolland, McMahon, Raymond, Robinson, Schultz, Steranko, Simonson, Totleben, Kubert, Ditko, Ploog, Wrightson, Giraud, Herge, Adams, Quietly etc etc. There's more than twenty without
Page 1 of 100 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH- Nikon D3100, Nikon Macro Lens, plus more!
by Deerefan8420
12:44 PM
Three nice graded coins, Proof/Mint sets, and BU Cent Rolls
by stldanceartist
12:14 AM
Quality Numismatic Literature - Deluxe Pittman, Eliasberg, Norweb, and more!
by CBJesse
09:07 PM
FS: 1926 MS66FH SLQ, DMPL Morgan, 3-Legged, and more!
by david3142
03/29/15 09:12 PM
Comics Marketplace
AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SALES THREAD
by A-DONIS
RAW #1-4 - ART SPIEGELMAN - MAUS fantastic condition original owner set!
by *paull*
12:41 PM
5 x Barks FC & 3 Harvey pch
by GermanFan
12:09 PM
Wolverine: Bloody Choices Cover
by deathtohemingway
11:47 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.039 seconds in which 0.029 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.