Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Silver to Bronze Batman and Tecs by rip67vdub     34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ft88Batman 155 Good $35

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: THE OFFICIAL 2015-16 FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL THREAD by namisgr     57 seconds ago

Of course that's so, but I'm reacting to a few of the current odds that seem extraordinarily optimistic for Man City and Chelsea with their current rosters.

Like I said, given those odds my bets would be on Leicester and Spurs. While I'm
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Canada builds its Politicians tough by He11blazer     2 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadrochI can't Imagine America honoring the British soldiers who died during the Revolution.

Why on Earth not? Do you really think Americans are that backward? Personally I'd give America more credit than that
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Books you just cant find in the Wild by GeeksAreMyPeeps     3 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Real Elijah SnowAh. Thanks for the info. I guess the indicia rules then. Seems weird that it would have that cover, and be listed under the other title. I remember when it came out thinking it was a strange thing for Marve
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Wolverine,Daredevil,FF & Superboy for sale. by bug33fouf     3 minutes 37 seconds ago

Good morning
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: CGC Civil War,Spider-man,Walking Dead,Venom & Hulk for sale by bug33fouf     4 minutes 33 seconds ago

Good morning
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink Spring Auction by Doc Joe     5 minutes 5 seconds ago

Won this

To go with this

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink Spring Auction by JadeGiant     5 minutes 37 seconds ago

Falling prices are what I am hoping for... [/quote]

Jump to new posts Re: Silver to Bronze Batman and Tecs by BorderlineHoarder     6 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ft88Detective 481 VF $6

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Negro Romances #4 VS Lawbreakers Suspense #11 :) by Tsp99     7 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fettso I am assuming no one that has posted so far has a copy...anyone know of anyone that frequents these boards that does own a copy? NR #4 of course

I've got them both, including the 5.5 NR 4. I never
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Many key moderns, X-MEN, Spidey related, etc. New Books added!! by JOEY GUNZ     7 minutes 20 seconds ago

Day after hip surgery bored to tears
Jump to new posts Re: Silver to Bronze Batman and Tecs by BorderlineHoarder     8 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ft88Detective 450 NM+ $40

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink Spring Auction by JadeGiant     8 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jjonahjameson1 Originally Posted By: malvinI was underbidder on the 2 Keown End pages. Maybe I'm out of touch but I should have been blown out of the water. If I didn't have too much on the go already I would have b
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink Spring Auction by JadeGiant     9 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: suspense39 Originally Posted By: RabidFerretSeemed a very strong set of 90s results. Liefeld, Keown, Kieth, Silvestri, Art Adams...all very strong showings. McFarlane not so much though. Liefeld might've impressed me
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Canada builds its Politicians tough by Paddy_McShillihan     10 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shadroch Originally Posted By: jaybuck43[quote=shadroch]I can't Imagine America honoring the British soldiers who died during the Revolution.

Somewhat similar. 30 years ago they found the remains of a sol
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Guarantee submissions by Nutmeg Coin     11 minutes 33 seconds ago

The coin was an MS65 all day long; all it needed was a quick dip which they should be doing gratis. Instead they are shifting the responsibility on to owners of their coins with pvc to live with that or pay for their conservation. NGC will do this
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Is Man just a neutered species now? by namisgr     11 minutes 33 seconds ago

The story of your family is great, thanks for sharing it.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by october     11 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Aweandlorder So many ways to make money off this book.. Soooo many ways

Not really. 95% of the value is in the unique sigs. The book itself has little to do with it.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink Spring Auction by Claudio     12 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vodouThere's so much nice art competing for dollars these days. Don't know about anybody else but in my case, as each new auction comes out I eyeball a handful of pieces that I may realistically win. Typically five to seve
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Do I really want to do this.... by NewForceComics by G.A.tor     15 minutes 40 seconds ago

But I figured I detail this journey here.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: ComicLink Spring Auction by jjonahjameson1     16 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: robert freyyes it did......a far cry from the 125k asking price on comiclink before the auction.

I'm a bit stunned by this result, to be honest. I Wouldn't have made my other purchase and would have focused on
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: GRAB-A-BAG (Keys & sets) Freebies - FINANCE MY EDUCATION SALE - Recap last page by Mercurius     16 minutes 9 seconds ago

ok here we go:

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Do I really want to do this.... by NewForceComics by G.A.tor     16 minutes 24 seconds ago

Strange that my user name not attached Cest la vie
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Is Man just a neutered species now? by Unca Ben     17 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Beastfeast Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: BeastfeastWe think of people 100 years ago and we say, "They knew how to live off the land and use their hands and look how far we've moved aw
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Do I really want to do this.... by NewForceComics by CSJournals     18 minutes 32 seconds ago

The great migration...

An opportunity in our shopping complex has arisen. We are going to expand our store by about 40% more space. I guess that's the good news. What's the bad, you ask? Moving a long time, well established store.<
Page 1 of 75 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
21 Auctions 1-Cent Start! Rainbow Toned Seated Half Morgan Peace MS-70 Gold Etc.
by Ryan S.
Yesterday at 09:44 PM
WTB: 1/10 Oz Palladium Rounds Nearer to CME Spot
by Mr. Smith Guesser
05/25/16 09:15 AM
https://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=2nsq9xtV
VkA Coin & Currency Auction

by sonny henry
05/24/16 06:38 PM
When was the last time you checked my website?
by stldanceartist
05/24/16 04:51 PM
Comics Marketplace
Squa Tront 2-Fer # 10 [2002] & # 11 [2005] VFN E.C. Krigstein Kurtzman Severin
by ericjmz
54 minutes 10 seconds ago
Uncanny X-Men #1 - Nice Raw Copy - Take A Look!
by bighaley21
Today at 01:12 AM
WD! Saga! DC Combo Variants! Skybound 5th Anniv & more! ALL CGC
by bffnut
Today at 12:09 AM
A few new slabs
by DavidTheDavid
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.03 seconds in which 0.021 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.