Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Clearing out some room, SS books up for sale by Jason Truong     17 seconds ago

Hacktivist #1 (Collectors Paradise Variant) CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Marcus To - $60

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Dan Con -- March 22, 2015 Orland Park, IL by fatninja     1 minute 29 seconds ago

Only a couple more weeks

[img][/img]
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: A "morning after" coin? by thebeav     1 minute 40 seconds ago

Many years ago a friend and I struggled with both 'buyers' and 'sellers' remorse over a period of about a month. It was all over a pair of uncirculated twenties, a Lib and a Saint. As I remember, the coins were nice and they lived in 2x2 Capitol hold
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Praxis52     3 minutes 22 seconds ago

My expectations for receiving or even sending comics is to check the books and pack them well. I understand that not all of the books will be minty fresh, but I don't expect them to have color rubs due to packing 3 books in a bag or indent/crease du
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Things That Make No Sense In Comics by Quicksilver Signs     4 minutes 2 seconds ago

Johnny Storm had a secret identity in early Strange Tales comics even though everyone knew who the FF were.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Auction near Detroit, many GA comics by Transplant     4 minutes 5 seconds ago

Amazing that people were warned about the auctioneer and past discrepancies and are now surprised.

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry hi
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Star Wars #1 (1977) Copy E (higher grade) by 2AGuy     5 minutes 8 seconds ago

For me, I think I'd be at 9.4/9.6 as-is due to color breaks on FCUR (including right edge), soft FCLL and FCLR corners, and dirty/ink rub on back cover. See what others say, though, as I am fairly new here. Nice copy, but I do "feel your pain"
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Things That Make No Sense In Comics by Quicksilver Signs     5 minutes 34 seconds ago

Marvel Value Stamps made sense in the fact that people would buy a comic only for the stamp inside. Since comics were generally considered worthless anyway, why not?
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously by mediajunkie     5 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bosco685

That is pretty neat.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My life as I know it is now OVER! by fantastic_four     5 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: towards2112 Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: Official Chris S.That's my son is his Spider-Man pajamas playing with our modified Falcon (my daughter and I built it over the summer and my
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man #121 original art by delekkerste     6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lee B.Got it! Thanks so much! That was super-helpful. Best, Lee

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal by jimjum12     6 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: comicdonna Originally Posted By: Ditch FahrenheitFor Blowie...and anyone else that's freezing their arses off right now.

This is what's blooming around the house today.

Pink Jasmine
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NM 98 - 9.6 $475 shipped Not Pressed by Mark 1     6 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Barth Star Wars 1 per PM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Clearing out some room, SS books up for sale by Jason Truong     7 minutes 13 seconds ago

Incredible Hulk #92 CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Greg Pak - $175
PLANET HULK BEGINS HERE!

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ComicConnect Event Auction! by Chicago Boy     7 minutes 34 seconds ago

I agree that 10 days should be the max Obviously it is working for CC but as a customer that has spent $20k + there recently in auctions 3 weeks is not enjoyable (don't even get me started on the extended bidding) I actually don't mind CLINK's T
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Poor service by MarkFeld     8 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Conder101 Quote: I have gotten "questionable authenticity" but not the sort of vague characterization as he said NGC gave him.
Personally I find "Authenticity unverifiable" to be a stronger statement than the "Q
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A short box of DC's, nothing fancy by gojira     8 minutes 38 seconds ago

DC Special Series 16 vf $40

Slight spine roll.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Clearing out some room, SS books up for sale by Jason Truong     10 minutes 35 seconds ago

Doctor Who v3 #14 CGC SS 9.6 (Photo Cover) - Signed by Matt Smith - $200

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Really bad Herb Trimpe and Len Wein Sigs.. by comix4fun     10 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Snikt!1988look at this Eastman sig sold from the same seller…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Teenage-Mut...=p2047675.l2557

That one's actually closer. SDCC 2014 was the 30th anniversary of the Tu
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My life as I know it is now OVER! by Official Chris S.     11 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fantastic_four Originally Posted By: Official Chris S.That's my son is his Spider-Man pajamas playing with our modified Falcon (my daughter and I built it over the summer and my son destroyed it in about 5 minutes), w
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Clearing out some room, SS books up for sale by Jason Truong     11 minutes 37 seconds ago

Doctor Who v3 #13 CGC SS 9.6 (Photo Cover) - Signed by Matt Smith - $200

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A short box of DC's, nothing fancy by gojira     12 minutes 7 seconds ago

Jonah Hex 1 vf $35

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: NM 98 - 9.6 $475 shipped Not Pressed by Barth     13 minutes 2 seconds ago

Star Wars 1 per PM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Police release video of more than 180 Ferguson looting suspects by The Black Hand ™     13 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonWow! Ground chuck, $4.89 per pound!

That's quite a mark up. No wonder they're looting the place.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 32 short boxes of pure copper heaven....? by F For Fake     14 minutes 25 seconds ago

These are the kinds of books I love, keep the pics coming!
Page 1 of 104 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Ebay Listing - British India George V Key date
by BrokenCompass
Today at 01:07 AM
1982 "No P" Roosevelt Dime ICG MS66
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
69 Items Up For Sale on Ebay 0.99$ Free Shipping Worldwide
by Manish Golecha
Yesterday at 05:57 PM
WTB: Graded 1909 to 1958 Lincoln Cents
by leeg
Yesterday at 01:57 PM
Comics Marketplace
Clearing out some room, SS books up for sale
by Jason Truong
25 minutes 1 second ago
eBay auctions...Richard Sala, Jeffrey Brown and more
by lobrac
Today at 09:53 AM
FS 2 Lego Minifigures
by vader2001
Today at 09:43 AM
Shock SuspensStories Vol. 1 & 2 Leatherbound Signed Editions & MORE!
by WalkinWillie
Today at 08:06 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 2.752 seconds in which 2.744 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.