Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: And the new high dollar $$$$ collectible is... by USArmyParatrooper     59 seconds ago

I wonder how size can effect the price of collectible shoes.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Pinky Lee Zepplin     3 minutes 13 seconds ago

ASM 121 may explode this week.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: NGC 30 million coins certified by Conder101     5 minutes 20 seconds ago

Quote: You don't think NGC purposefully waited and chose this particular coin to be that special one???
Of course they did, just like the five millionth was the Hawaii 5-0 1913 nickel, and one of the others was an 1804 dollar. I believe s
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel or Dc? Who is the King of Kings! by bababooey     7 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bosco685
Nicholson's profit cut?

SHAZBOT!!!!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Large Spring Sales Thread by Fastballspecial     7 minutes 58 seconds ago

Spectacular Spider-man 107-110 Set - $12.00 for the Set.

Peter David's best Spider story I think.
The Sin Eater Saga - I was shocked when I read 107.

107 - NM/NM- 9.4/9.2 - Tiny spine tics
108 - NM 9.4 - One tic fro
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: saw Amazing SpiderMan 2 by Spiderman-on-Tilt     17 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chris S. Originally Posted By: Spiderman-on-Tilt Originally Posted By: Chris S. Originally Posted By: Spiderman-on-Tilt
Then IDK what to tell you.

I feel I am re-reading the Bendis story-line
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Any Bane love? by Elwinmonseyjr     21 minutes 3 seconds ago

OV and Triston Pence, those are just plain awesome...
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Large Spring Sales Thread by Fastballspecial     22 minutes 9 seconds ago

ASM 698 Variant NM+ 9.6 - $8.50
Avenging Spider-man 15. 1 - NM+ 9.6 - $5.00 (2 Copies)
Aquaman 2 - Hand is severed NM/NM- 9.4/9.2 - $6.00
Batman 613 NM 9.4 Harley Cover - $3.50

Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round One by ashsaytr     24 minutes 36 seconds ago

and i was hoping you forgot
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by GODOFTHUNDER     26 minutes 45 seconds ago

I saw Tony post those sketches on his Facebook page. All I can say is.. Wow!

Those look amazing.

And Jason.. That Ramos Doom is Sooooooooo Doooom!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel or Dc? Who is the King of Kings! by Flaming_Telepath     29 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: nwpassageOh Lordy, we're talking about comix, not masterpieces of literature, and then we're talking about the interpretation of comix by smarm-masters and butt bandits in hollyweird. Say it ain't so Joe.

NGC Journals
Jump to new posts 1/2 oz. Gold First Spouse posted by Six Mile Rick by CSJournals     33 minutes 8 seconds ago

Of the group that I have. I like the look of this one!!

Friends,
I don't have the full set of first spouse gold coins. Of the ones I do have I like the look of the Mint State coins more than the Proof coins. This Jefferson pic he
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Heart Strings: A New Love in My Life! by bagofleas     36 minutes 7 seconds ago

Wow. Football, baseball, guitars, a keyboard and comics!

You've got my kind of room there.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Felix1977 kudos link by Felix1977     36 minutes 53 seconds ago

Please feel free to post feedback on my transactions here on the boards, thanks everyone.

Felix M Lopez
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: saw Amazing SpiderMan 2 by Chris S.     38 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ComicopolisDoes a comic book movie have to be exactly like the original source material?

Did anyone say it did? I didn't even make the comparison. I just refuted it.

However, it needs to capture the
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Instruction Manual - like anyone will read it by Felix1977     39 minutes 23 seconds ago

Read it, gonna try it now as I just bought my first book
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts PGM X-Men 129 by eman13     40 minutes 14 seconds ago

Just won this for pretty cheap, and it looks like it is in pretty nice shape but I want to see if you guys see something I do not, so what is the grade do you think? I plan to submit this no matter what though.
Thanks!

I will pu
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one that thinks Sal Buscema not a good artist? by Comicopolis     40 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TupennyConan Originally Posted By: kavHelp me out here.

He's a cartoonist & you're an arsehole.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday valiantman! by BlowUpTheMoon     41 minutes 14 seconds ago

Have a great day!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A clearance of assorted books that must go. by Fantasyland15     41 minutes 16 seconds ago

Men's Adventures #10 CGC 5.5 $66

Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by Bane     41 minutes 24 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 NHL PLAYOFF PREDICTION THREAD! by Chris S.     43 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kimikI disagree re: reason for the suspension. The refs had every right to call it a hit to the head but did not want the controversy so they called it charging and interference. That was a cop out on their part - there ar
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one that thinks Sal Buscema not a good artist? by ucleben     43 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chris S.I wasn't a huge Sal Buscema fan until I read a huge chunk of Spectacular Spider-Man. His style sort of grew on me as I read. I've always been a fan of consistent art and storytelling, and the book really captured t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one that thinks Sal Buscema not a good artist? by TupennyConan     46 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kavHelp me out here.

He's a cartoonist & you're an arsehole.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A clearance of assorted books that must go. by Fantasyland15     47 minutes 28 seconds ago

Mystic #27 CGC 3.0 $40

Page 1 of 89 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1807 Draped busts :-) CAC
by x2rider
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
2013 5 oz America The Beautiful set (Mint version, 5 coins)
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 10:27 PM
New coins added to my website! 1909 VDB Cents; Chop Mark T$1; Dan Carr Medals ++
by illini420
Yesterday at 05:37 PM
GreatCollections - Today - CAC High Relief, Baseball Coins, 1865 $5 and More
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 09:21 AM
Comics Marketplace
Ultimates 8 Qucksilver & Scarlet Witch + Black Widow Fanfare History recap
by robert frey
Today at 07:07 AM
Large Spring Sales Thread
by Fastballspecial
Today at 05:38 AM
Art Sale - Bagley, Segovia, Choi, Tan, Sepulveda, Antonio, Hopgood, Wildman
by alex13
Today at 05:08 AM
May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor Mystery Sale! Comish, OA 1st App, Strain 9.8
by bigboytoys
Today at 04:51 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.