Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wally's Comics Feedback Fiasco! by Flex Mentallo     53 seconds ago

Wally is a warm and approachable guy and a pleasure to sell to.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: VERY KEY DITKO AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMPLETE STORY! by ucleben     4 minutes 33 seconds ago

Thank you for putting this up on your site!

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Phoenix Comic Con, JUNE 5-8, 2014 by JimmySJay     4 minutes 42 seconds ago

we already started, no worries...

We'll see you there
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: VERY KEY DITKO AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMPLETE STORY! by Bronty     9 minutes 38 seconds ago

wonderful. congrats mike and thanks for sharing
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: VERY KEY DITKO AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMPLETE STORY! by Cyclops     12 minutes 36 seconds ago

This will be going into the Steve Ditko Artist Edition, right?

Congrats on another Amazing acquisition, Mike.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: VERY KEY DITKO AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMPLETE STORY! by J.Sid     15 minutes 25 seconds ago

Mike, I don't know what you spent for these Scorpion cartoon drawings, but if it was more than $20k, I think you got ripped off.
You could have used that money to create your own super-powered henchman to do your bidding!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Best Non Stan Lee affiliated Kirby and Ditko Creations and work by rjpb     17 minutes 31 seconds ago

S&Ks late 40s crime comics were hands down their best stuff as a team.

Ditkos pre-code crime and horror for Charlton is my favorite non-spidey work by him, and ranks

I prefer Kirby's Kamandi and The Demon to his 4th World epic
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1857 Flying Eagle Cent by yonico     19 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wygoldI picked up this 1857 Flying Eagle Cent today. I'm thinking its a G4. This is my oldest coin in my collection to date.

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: VERY KEY DITKO AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMPLETE STORY! by dem1138     20 minutes 13 seconds ago

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday krighton! by oakman29     22 minutes 49 seconds ago

Have a great day!
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Art for Sale - Bolton, Rogers/Austin, Bissette/Totleben, & Land/Ryan by mtlevy     25 minutes 15 seconds ago

Wife is getting a new kitchen....if you like a piece and you know the market then we should be able to work something out.

Have only 3 pages left in this gallery...

AVAILABLE
Bolton - Kull Ink Wash Battle Page, Biz. Advs #2
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Suspense 3 or Shock Suspenstories 6: Which cover do you prefer? by RockMyAmadeus     36 minutes 3 seconds ago

I love SSS #6...awesome cover....but Suspense #3 is just amazing.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Apparently Craigslist and Ebay can be terrible/wonderful places to buy/sell by RockMyAmadeus     39 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeusThis is the best new thread of 4/21/2014.

I'm ready to vote this thread of the week.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22 by JiveTurkeyMoFo     41 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Green Originally Posted By: JiveTurkeyMoFoJust an FYI for those still looking for a Hotel for Charlotte that weekend: I've been watching rates for June 18-22 in downtown Charlotte, and most of the places I would want
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by ThatOneGuy     42 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GODOFTHUNDER

Love the Cheungs, Adonis!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This Week Back From CGC by RockMyAmadeus     43 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mttempThis week I was able to purchase three books that are back from CGC and tomorrow I will see the grade on Uncle Scrooge 179 that is in express graded status at CGC. I expect 9.4 which is great for a Whitman 1980 rare
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?" by Cogansway     44 minutes 35 seconds ago

Beautiful Granov cover!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Suspense 3 or Shock Suspenstories 6: Which cover do you prefer? by Cyclops     45 minutes 20 seconds ago

Love Wally. My favorite artist. But even I prefer Suspense #3. One of the all-time great covers.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: VERY KEY DITKO AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMPLETE STORY! by ComicArtPage.com     45 minutes 27 seconds ago

Possible the BEST complete ASM story…or at least one of my very favorites…CONGRATS buddy

Best regards,
Will Gabri-El
http://www.ComicArtPage.com
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Comic Expo April 24 - 27 2014 by wolf_2099     46 minutes 50 seconds ago

Not a ton to ton guests there today, but I did manage a j Scott Campbell sketch. Woo.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by Ducky13     48 minutes 38 seconds ago

Big Hulk Fan, welcome to the thread. There are good people and good swag here. Nice Pick-up on the 3-D covers and good initial offering!
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts VERY KEY DITKO AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMPLETE STORY! by romitaman     49 minutes 25 seconds ago

I have been selling off some very key art from my collection over the past year........ and finally....I am proud to announce that I just picked up this VERY KEY complete Ditko Amazing Spider-Man book!

Check it out at this link in my Spid
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: SS Label by slym2none     49 minutes 50 seconds ago

Like if they signed it "To eBay?"

-slym
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Phoenix Comic Con, JUNE 5-8, 2014 by stanley1883     Today at 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: JimmySJayCGC going or not going to PCC has ZERO to do with submissions gained at AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON. We had a STELLAR line-up in January, and beat the number of submissions of all other January events, including Wi
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Wein and Wrightson at the same show -- Fan Expo Dallas, May 16-18 by mysterio     Today at 02:30 AM

Just thought I would give this a friendly since the show is in about three weeks or so, in case anyone wanted to have some books done.
Page 1 of 116 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
04/23/14 08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
04/23/14 08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
04/23/14 03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
04/23/14 11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
CA117+118 - Falcon 1 2 combo, ToS75 - Sharon Carter, Tho165 - HIM
by heymikesays
01:24 AM
ebay 1c NR - Dwyer Cap, Wagner Grendel, Kristiansen Sandman, Dragotta Crow
by malvin
11:24 PM
eBay 99 cents, NR - Bachalo Poison Ivy/Batman/Superman + other pieces
by Doc McCoy
11:00 PM
Schomburg CGC, House Of Secrets #92 CGC, Zenescope CGC & SO MUCH MORE!
by WalkinWillie
09:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.