Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ask Gator by Mr.TawkyTawny     1 minute 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: N e r VThere is no good reason for posting this here but...

That innocent drawing of CM by Beck reminded me of another "what if?" CC had been allowed to do more ERB work?

I
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Those Not-So-Terrible 2's -- Let's see 'em! by catrick339     2 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Hudson Originally Posted By: catrick339

Well, that is what I was going to post, but it appears Rick beat me to it.

Post away! That's the cover wrap only, if you have a complete copy I'd lo
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     2 minutes 26 seconds ago

Black Panther 1 $3

2 copies

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: My road to success by Miraclemet     2 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Flashattack
3)Those of you who say the bb28 is only worth $1,950 are looking at it through a narrow lense.

-a) 3.0s sell for around $3K, 2.0s sell for around $2K, heck even 1.5s have an average of $1900! So
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     3 minutes 16 seconds ago

Superman 500 $2

10 copies

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     3 minutes 46 seconds ago

Superman 501 $2

3 copies
2 copies

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     5 minutes 2 seconds ago

Spiderman 26 $2

6 copies

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     5 minutes 36 seconds ago

Ghost Rider 1 $6

3 copies

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     6 minutes 30 seconds ago

Saga of Ras Al Ghul 1 $4

2 copies

Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Guardians by Bosco685     7 minutes 4 seconds ago

It gets mixed in with Guardians of the Galaxy threads when searching for it.

GUARDIANS (2017)

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Catwoman (2002) # 72 (Raw) - help me complete my AH! run please by Alessio Quaresima     33 minutes 28 seconds ago

PM Sent!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Multiples for Sale - pretty cheap too. by ft88     37 minutes 2 seconds ago

Detective Comics 627 Anniversary - $3

15 copies

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Is Having the Highest Graded Copy a Good Investment? by Miraclemet     44 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2And the answer to the OP's question is "Yes".

Don't be swayed by the naysayers and nabobs of negativity. You literally can't pay too much for the best copy of a comic book.

....if you dont min
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Monsters, Gods, and other fun dinner guests by NP_Gresham     56 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ghost TownMan-Thing #13 CGC 9.8 w $105

Jump to new posts Re: Monsters, Gods, and other fun dinner guests by NP_Gresham     57 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ghost TownAmazing Adventures #34 CGC 9.8 w $75

World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post your most recent acquisition thread !! by Coin Hound6565     Today at 04:34 AM

Rare Proof 1964 Sierra Leone

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Western comics. by damonwad     Today at 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Dr. Love Originally Posted By: damonwad

Horwitz! Incredibly beautiful! Like beating the Atlas covers like a toy drum, beautiful. And don't get me wrong, I'm a Syd Shores fan, big time. But this work...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2016 National Football League (NFL) Thread by Balham's Finest     Today at 04:24 AM

The Bosa situation will blow over. He'll take a deferral on a small part of his bonus and claim he was badly advised (which, let's face it, he is being).

Then he'll probably have a Clowney-like first season that doesn't amount to too much
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sandman V2 #1 & #8 Appreciation Thread: "Don't wake me, I'm dreaming!!!" by Evorus     Today at 04:20 AM

I believe it is, I hounded the original owner for over a year as I'd bought a lower grade from him originally.

Luckily for me, he required some cash and I was fortunate enough to still be pestering him at the time.

Stoked to own
Jump to new posts Re: New Gods 7 First Steppenwolf $75 shipped by comicdey     Today at 04:03 AM

Feature comics 92

complete and decent pages with some great interior art.
chip bottom right, small stain by his foot, some cracking in the spine, tiny edge tears on back and general wear. 2" interior page tear at centerfold near spin
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: OT: star wars Vlix art by Bronty     Today at 03:57 AM

I think that's a really comic centric view. I dunno much about comparables on this but I do remember a CIB auction maybe 10 years ago where the package art for, I think the A-Wing vehicle sold around 25k, and the tiny back of box art for the early
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by quicksilver     Today at 03:48 AM

Originally Posted By: lhcomics

I met and sold some comics to Richard at Chicago this past weekend. He talks funny.

Super cool dude and we discussed quickly our love for old Detective comics.

Great to fin
Jump to new posts Re: New Gods 7 First Steppenwolf $75 shipped by comicdey     Today at 03:48 AM

Mystery in space 53

first adam strange in Mystery in Space....definitely an undervalued book :-)

lots of general wear, some kids blue watercolor on the blast and M in mystery etc. spine roll, deep spine tears but overall a com
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Props to Paypal for Dealing with eBay's Nonsense for Me. by quicksilver     Today at 03:41 AM

Cool train and valuable advice, thanks Buzz.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Wheat & Roosevelts by Danye West     Today at 03:27 AM

I am sceptical that the coin would grade 67 if that is the PCI grade. Likely the pictures veil some marks-I think I see some scuffing around the cheek on the slab pic. Do you have the coin in hand yet?
Page 1 of 69 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Some gold, silver and commems
by MatthewM750
Yesterday at 09:11 PM
EBAY SALES-final 3 days-silver/commems/
more

by jackson64
Yesterday at 03:49 PM
Monster Rainbow Toned 1972 Lincoln Cent (Double Die Obverse)
by WingedLiberty1
08/23/16 10:29 AM
New Sales Thread 8/22/2016
by Mohawk
08/23/16 12:35 AM
Comics Marketplace
Comixpress Black and White CGC Mouse Guard 1 CGC 9.4 universal
by rabidwolf
Today at 01:17 AM
Bronze /Copper (DC/Marvel) cheap
by crimson dynamo
Today at 12:53 AM
First appearances: X-Men, Iron Man & The Fantastic Four This Week
by HeritageComics
Today at 12:25 AM
19 Silver and Bronze slabs plus one Atlas War book for sale.
by MCMiles
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.029 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.