Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buried or Cremated? by WoodenJefferson     4 seconds ago

Yes...people do crazy things, this happened here earlier this year.

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four 52 club by Garry Ghoul     31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gojiraMy two tickets to the club.

Just need one!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four #45...No reserve Auction by MCMiles     1 minute 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: majawiAw I thought I had winning bid since you said it would end at 10/31 midnight, wouldn't midnight tonight be 11/1?

That's a good question, and I'm honestly not sure, but I'm sorry, I didn't intend it that w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: FSU vs. Louisville by Ariamus     1 minute 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FormerReader Originally Posted By: AriamusThis game was proof that there is no god. Despite all the craziness you mentioned, Famous Rapeiss and the Criminoles still won the game...

I know that must be fru
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts 25% OFF DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM - HALLOWEEN SALE! by TopNotch     1 minute 49 seconds ago

DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM

Hope everyone has a happy Halloween. To celebrate please enter Promo Code: CANDY14 at checkout and take 25% off your order.

This discount applies to all non CGC-Graded items with a price under $2000
Jump to new posts Re: AUCTION FANTASTIC FOUR #22 ENDS 11/1/2014 @ 9pm by shadroch     1 minute 54 seconds ago

$8
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by AGGIEZ     2 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The Resurrection Originally Posted By: AGGIEZ Originally Posted By: The ResurrectionWow Ms. Marvel is on fire

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301368002712?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AM
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: What Would Halloween Be Without Some Mystery? by comicalgems     2 minutes 15 seconds ago

Any package purchased today will include some Halloween goodies!

Either candy or Walking Dead building set toys or both!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: So What is the Key Warlock Book? by scooter99     3 minutes 17 seconds ago

Buy them all!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 Major League Baseball (MLB) thread by shadroch     3 minutes 19 seconds ago

So do you people think the Giants qualify as a dynasty?
On the one hand, you have three World Titles in five years, but on the other hand they failed to even make the playoffs the other two years.Had they lost in the Series one of those years, I
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by NinjaSealed     5 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whetteon Thanos Quest #1 9.8 @ $21 (3 days still to go) & 26 watchers.

Just to be clear, the price isn't exciting but the fact that this book just popped up in the top 10 Most Watched comics list on Lyria Exchan
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Shipping on new kennedys by rrantique     5 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RWB"Nice looking, although I am some what disappointed with the
so call enhansed finish coin."

Hmmm...you must have ordered the wrong coin. My enhanced version is certainly different from normal circulation
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Super heroes #12 by jaeldubyoo     6 minutes 5 seconds ago

I agree with your assessment of 5.0/5.5.

Instead of using Wonder Bread, I would suggest using a dry cleaning pad. Bread is made with oil.
Jump to new posts Re: LOGAN'S RUN #6 CGC 9.8 W Don/Maggie Thompson by djpinkpanther67     7 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: retrothecollector SS #34 per our PM.

Thanks Panther
Thank YOU

THE LOGANS RUN 6 is now $275 shipped. This is far less than any you may find on eBay..This is my last price drop bef
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Several hundred high grade books including a bunch of keys! by Gsims718     8 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1CoolLast book of this thread -

Vengeance of Bane 1 - NM+ - $60

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: PayPal ties on. by porcupine48     9 minutes 47 seconds ago

Spoiler Content
Why would you make me cry on Halloween!? I threw up in my mouth at that...
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILDER-FILLED by Boba     10 minutes 10 seconds ago

You mean this one
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay by Transplant     10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whetteon Just to be clear, the price isn't exciting but the fact that this book just popped up in the top 10 Most Watched comics list on Lyria Exchange is what is catching my attention. That means more people are thinking
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are post counts important to you? by porcupine48     12 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: telerites
What's this from then?
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Archie's Mad House #22 in high grade. by Silver     13 minutes 4 seconds ago

Is that your copy Bill?

For anyone that cares, Sabrina #1 just came out and they reprint that story from MH 22 as a backup story.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OT - tougher to get to my LCS todayter has arrived here in Noe by WebSlinger     13 minutes 55 seconds ago

Where?
Jump to new posts Re: LOGAN'S RUN #6 CGC 9.8 W Don/Maggie Thompson by retrothecollector     14 minutes 2 seconds ago

SS #34 per our PM.

Thanks Panther
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men 1 (1963) by porcupine48     14 minutes 28 seconds ago

Friendly bump.
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age comics for sale by Chuck Gower     15 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: retrothecollectorNice books Chuck. I really like the Baby Ruth ad, so cool. GLWTS

Thanks! More to come!
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age comics for sale by Chuck Gower     15 minutes 50 seconds ago

ARCHIE #57 (Aug 1952) vg- $39 $25
tear at bttm cvr, staple stress, chipping top cvr, some white to those interior pages! 52 pages.

Page 1 of 99 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
25% OFF DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM - HALLOWEEN SALE!
by TopNotch
AUCTION FANTASTIC FOUR #22 ENDS 11/1/2014 @ 9pm
by harvdoss
Golden Age comics for sale
by Chuck Gower
Grummett Art For Sale - pages w/Starfire, Black Widow, Tigra, more
by Viking001
12:42 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.021 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.