Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I'm bored. Post something weird or stupid or weirdly stupid. by wombat     31 seconds ago

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by Hulksdaddy1     54 seconds ago

Heritage just passed on my offer of 500k Dazzler #1s. Told them I could go as high as 600k, but that's nearly 1/3 of my Dazzler #1 stock, and I couldn't go any higher since I get nervous when I have that few in stock.

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the grade! Hulk #2 by DavidTheDavid     1 minute 22 seconds ago

And no cheating by looking up HA closed auctions!
Jump to new posts Guess the grade! Hulk #2 by DavidTheDavid     1 minute 49 seconds ago

Okay, so this scan is from the auction, and HA doesn't provide a rear cover scan. Book is on its way back from CGC.

So yes, incomplete info, but give it a stab based on the front. I'll add more info as we go, including Heritage's grade and
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Strange Tales 89 Foom! by entalmighty1     2 minutes 34 seconds ago

VG to VG- for me too. I absolutely love this book. I have two, and I'm finding it hard to get rid of my undercopy.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: let's scale new heights---show us your snake covers by Sqeggs     3 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Badger Originally Posted By: Straw-Man That is really cool and one I had never seen before!

Me either. Zero copies on the census.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: hulk posted by Lille France by Duffman_Comics     6 minutes 22 seconds ago

Oh, Oak - you spoke French

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Mystery Funnies 2/1...prefer Mile High by VintageComics     6 minutes 34 seconds ago

junk.
Jump to new posts Re: FF #48 & Sea Devils 27 Grade Guess on these by entalmighty1     6 minutes 42 seconds ago

That Showcase is really pretty! congrats!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here by Sqeggs     7 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Badger Originally Posted By: SqeggsAnother missing FC, picked up from a boardie.

Nice! I wonder what pedigree that is secretly from?

Interesting point. I wonder if it was possibly a file c
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here by Badger     9 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SqeggsAnother missing FC, picked up from a boardie.

Nice! I wonder what pedigree that is secretly from?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Superbowl menu by The Black Hand ®     10 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeffro™Explosion in, explosion out

Don't you mean exbrosion in exbrosion out?
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by Sqeggs     10 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VintageComicsIt's also a scan. The book may look better (or worse) in person.

Oh yeah. Anyone who is seriously bidding on this one should go to Dallas to examine it closely. I know I would.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Question for Heritage and comiclink reps wrt Burkey admission by jbud73     10 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OverthetopincMmeely man how many deals have you done with Mike? If so what were they like. Have you ever run a business? 98% perfect business with 2% that challenges someone's ethical standards that don't even know the det
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Stock market slowdown + possible global recession = slowdown in comics...NOPE! by Sqeggs     11 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VintageComicsKeys aside, I don't remember seeing an quality runs either.

There were a lot good books, including some htf ones, and I bought a few, but you are right that they were mostly mid-grade.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by VintageComics     12 minutes 42 seconds ago

It's also a scan. The book may look better (or worse) in person.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Microsoft XBOX ONE for SALE w/ Call of Duty Black Ops III - Only 3 weeks old by faster friends     12 minutes 47 seconds ago

Gonna move this elsewhere. If anyone is interested just pm me.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Showcase #22 Club by Boba     12 minutes 55 seconds ago

Sweet
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: E.C. Fan Addict THREAD by originalisbest     14 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vaultkeeper Originally Posted By: originalisbest Originally Posted By: sacentaur Originally Posted By: vaultkeeperAn up-grade for my Crypt of Terror #18. Thanks to a fellow board member.

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Mystery Funnies 2/1...prefer Mile High by G.A.tor     15 minutes 47 seconds ago

Ok. Closing in on single digits

I have managed a few...new list shrinking...help a fellow out!
thanks

Amazing mystery funnies 2/1, 2/5 (need upgrade )
Funny picture stories 2/5, 3/5 (comic pages)
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Stock market slowdown + possible global recession = slowdown in comics...NOPE! by VintageComics     16 minutes 4 seconds ago

Keys aside, I don't remember seeing an quality runs either.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Most Recent Acquisition by jom     16 minutes 13 seconds ago

Love the Merc!

jom
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A Few Keys And Variants by Incredible Pulp     16 minutes 26 seconds ago

There it is for tonight...make some offers and please keep in mind that discounts will be greater when purchasing multiple items...Good nite!
Spoiler Content
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Superbowl menu by Jeffro™     16 minutes 56 seconds ago

Explosion in, explosion out
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Best way to photo comics and slabbed comics? by VintageComics     17 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: drottoOther than a legal scanner, which I do not own. What is the best way to photo comics and slabs to avoid the glare?

The problem is that a stronger light gives you a sharper color strike and b
Page 1 of 68 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Sh’ma Coin
by gabeperez2112
04:50 PM
eBay: 1-Cent NR, Classic US Type coins Gold, NGC PCGS & CAC Items
by Ryan S.
02/03/16 07:43 PM
Ancient Jewish Coins
by gabeperez2112
02/03/16 08:59 AM
OOPS! Bought By Mistake... Value?
by VPhillips
02/03/16 08:13 AM
Comics Marketplace
4 Day Badges for ECCC 2016
by PhoKing
07:15 PM
Alter EGO OOP 2-Fer #97 [NON-EC Horror 40 page Bill Everett] & #101 [Victor Fox]
by ericjmz
06:38 PM
Werewolf By Night #32 CGC 9.2 White pages.
by VintageComics
05:58 PM
Batman Harley Quinn NN 1999 CGC 9.8 1st print-Boardie Price @ $375 SHIPPED
by CopperAgeKids
05:26 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.03 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.