Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What happened to More Fun #73? by Sqeggs     35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Cosmic BoyYeah, I saw that. Couple that with the recent $38k sale and it's enough to drive a sane person out of collecting. Good luck to the seller, but wow.

I think he may need the luck trying to sell a raw c
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck explains his Mile High pricing by botolo     1 minute 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mschmidtHe didn't have to turn off the codeword immediately - all the "new & improved" prices are marked in green:

Which means that codeword discounts don't apply to these books even if a codewor
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Who wants some ice cream! by Wally's Comics     2 minutes 14 seconds ago

that is FUBAR beyond belief!
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: E.C. Fan Addict THREAD by Sqeggs     2 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: COI Originally Posted By: fifties Originally Posted By: The-Collector Originally Posted By: fifties Originally Posted By: COII'd like to get some analysis from the EC experts among you; how different do
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #134 by AlexanderM     3 minutes 2 seconds ago

Hint: Not Marvel either
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015 by ComicConnoisseur     3 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: marmat2015 will be rememberd as the year that brought us Avengers 2 and SW.
Now the question is, which one will be more successfull?

IMO Avengers 2 will win

It`s going to be close.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! by jbcomicbox     4 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: walclark Originally Posted By: Miamiknight3434I managed to pick these up via trade at megacon last weekend

Nice pick ups, Ivan! I've always loved that weird All New cover.

then yo
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #134 by AlexanderM     5 minutes 25 seconds ago

Nope
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant.... by Aweandlorder     5 minutes 46 seconds ago

Another hall of famer just added
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: how to start a comic shop by CxG Voodoo Doll     6 minutes 5 seconds ago

$$$$$$
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #134 by AlexanderM     6 minutes 17 seconds ago

Hint: Foes fighting feathers!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #134 by I Am Batman     6 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AlexanderM Originally Posted By: I Am Batman

One of the greatest Millie stories!

Is it really? Hehehe

Apparently so... according to the cover

Is it...

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Forum delayed posting and loading issues by Sqeggs     6 minutes 58 seconds ago

Generated in 85.57 seconds in which 85.557 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Might be a record for me, at least since I've been paying attention to the times at the bottom of the page.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: CLINK and EBAY simultaneous listing question... by trmoore54     7 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Peter in Portugal Originally Posted By: trmoore54What is the general opinion of listing books simultaneously on CLINK and EBAY if they are for BIN listings?

Seems not against any rules per se that I can f
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #134 by AlexanderM     7 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: I Am Batman

Is it really? Hehehe
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by Aweandlorder     8 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: krightonI think the Rumor started here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kanan-The-Last-P...=item25a3a78633

The rumor started with him being KNOWN for quick secure shipping
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014-2015 NBA Thread by Scturo     8 minutes 53 seconds ago

Golden State Warriors playing just like a #1 seed, dominant.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB MAGNETO #0 THE TWISTING SOUL by ikoncomics     8 minutes 53 seconds ago

bumper jumper.....
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15) by Meeklo     10 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ComicConnoisseurSo how does the next Fantastic Four trailer going top the recent Star Wars and Batman vs. Superman trailers we just saw?

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for *spoon* Beer Advocates by Wally's Comics     10 minutes 18 seconds ago

I used to love me some private stock back in the day.

The puzzles under the cap were cool.

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Big o'l Lot of 50 Modern Books: REVIVAL / NEMESIS / BATMAN / TWD & More by Phillip     10 minutes 44 seconds ago

Hey all,

Have a big ol Lot of 50 Modern Books here.

Shipping is included in the price and will likely be shipped USPS in a large flat rate box.
Paypal/check preferred.

I'm not interested in breaking the lot up,
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15) by ComicConnoisseur     11 minutes 20 seconds ago

So how does the next Fantastic Four trailer going to top the recent Star Wars and Batman vs. Superman trailers we just saw?
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action Figure Cover Thread! by krighton     12 minutes 28 seconds ago

I'm curious as to whether it tanks when people's C2E2's come out and the market is flooded....then again figure in the rabid Star Wars fans after the latest trailer and only 5k total copies.

Around 3800 copies preordered through the webs
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #134 by I Am Batman     12 minutes 44 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the book #45 by AlexanderM     12 minutes 47 seconds ago

Hint: It is the first appearance of the "Dalton Brothers" of the title.
Page 1 of 97 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Ebay: Better slabs, 1 cent start, no reserve
by Frank Provasek
01:10 PM
Want to buy Portugal Certified coins!!!!!
by netfobia
04:31 AM
Want to buy Captain Crunch 1 oz silver coin!!!
by ladyofkaeleer
12:43 AM
Roosevelt Dimes 1950-Date, Proof Issue Registery Set For Sale
by tsimmons
04:19 PM
Comics Marketplace
Big o'l Lot of 50 Modern Books: REVIVAL / NEMESIS / BATMAN / TWD & More
by Phillip
Atlas High Grade Pre-Hero Lot - raw & CGC - one time only offer!
by AtlasFan
Bronze Bats,Tecs and one Flash affordable books
by cheta42
Tales of Suspense #48 CGC 9.0 Off-White ~ $1100 shipped ~ *1st Red/Yellow Armor!
by Top City Comics
03:35 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.092 seconds in which 0.086 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.