Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four Collecting Thread! by vaillant     5 seconds ago

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Watch my slab collection grow from scratch to BIG $$$ scratch! by Bird     7 seconds ago

well, I got my box a few minutes ago. Will post pictures shortly of some new slabs courtesy of a trade with Andre.

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: HICH GRADE PCH, ncluding some ATLAS 4 SALE by Supernerd     21 seconds ago

OK, let's get this party started.......

Marvel Tales 131 CGC 7.5 OW/W Last Pre code issue $350

Jump to new posts Re: GA/SA/BA Miscellany - Western, Romance, Humor ... Some Unusual Stuff! by fmaz     45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SOTIcollector

Here at the other end of Mass, it's lighter than predicted. Looks like less than a foot, but I haven't been out in it yet.

Any more Fox romance?

Only other Romance is a c
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Raw Books, TMNT, by Web Spinner     1 minute 51 seconds ago

Superboy & the Legion of Superheroes Lot, mid-grade - $20 for the whole lot!

Issues #223, 225, 226, 229, 232, 237, 239, 240,245, 266

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four Collecting Thread! by vaillant     1 minute 59 seconds ago

Some other issues crossed out from the checklist…
OK, some are lowgrade but I really have no money for higher grade ones…

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Raw Books, TMNT, by Web Spinner     2 minutes 34 seconds ago

DC Legends #1-6 (1st Amanda Waller, modern suicide squad) all are F/VF - $30 for the set

Jump to new posts Re: FS: Marvel SA Keys, Hulk 181, Batman 1, GA Timely/DCs by Biographer75     3 minutes 6 seconds ago

Wow, wish I could afford some of these but it is cool just to see so many impressive key books.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: New Fantastic Four trailer by dead_clone     3 minutes 6 seconds ago

Looks like Galactus is coming!!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 NFL Playoff / Superbowl Picks? by shadroch     3 minutes 45 seconds ago

. Kraft has raised the stakes now.
Either Bellicheat gets a serious penalty or Goddell loses his job.
Either way, the fans win.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Housing Bubble Thread by delekkerste     3 minutes 52 seconds ago

So, the bubble came back strong in 2012-14 but seems to have stalled a bit the past couple of quarters. Any anecdotes, data, war stories, etc. that people want to share?
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Next CLINK auction is starting to stack up some interesting pieces by comix4fun     4 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rsonenthal$100k? US Dollars?

Just a 100 of these.....

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by spidrvacc     4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Ok added 2 more items. . Will have 3 items now. When i get to my Parents house again i will grab a few items I have there for future usage so I will be ready.

Originally Posted By: spidrvaccOk here is my offering. I hope to
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Raw Books, TMNT, by Web Spinner     4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Horror Lot. Lower to Mid-grade. $30 for the lot, 13 books

Just a couple images but the whole lot includes, as mentioned all books are mid-grade:

Doorway to Nightmare
1 (1st Madame Xanadu)

Ghost
Jump to new posts HICH GRADE PCH, ncluding some ATLAS 4 SALE by Supernerd     4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Howdy everybody,

I'll be posting some solid PCH, including some Atlas for sale over the next couple days

The usual, no Probies, & no HOSer's
Paypal is the accepted payment method
Shipping in the US $8
Internationa
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Preparing for the Blizzard of 2015! by ComicConnoisseur     4 minutes 41 seconds ago

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Fantastic Four #36 & #67 CGC 9.0 - 9.6! by vaillant     5 minutes 14 seconds ago

– Oh, I’d SO wish to have them, I would deslab them immediately…
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Sandman V2 #1 & #8 Appreciation Thread: "Don't wake me, I'm dreaming!!!" by bomber-bob     5 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jaja-mon12 Originally Posted By: bomber-bobJaja, I actually found the clarification from Gemma and I was correct, nothing newer than 1985. Don't worry, they can't take your pedigree 'back'. I think it's cool that you
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Price Hits $500/oz. by delekkerste     5 minutes 51 seconds ago

Blast from the past:

Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: delekkerste Originally Posted By: the_GreatestI'm still open to any evidence that GM being a loser is a slam dunk, but I don't see it yet.
<
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Art behind glass: Show off your framed art! by wolverinehurdler     6 minutes 1 second ago

great stuff
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Next CLINK auction is starting to stack up some interesting pieces by alxjhnsn     6 minutes 25 seconds ago

Even 40K for a Bronze Age piece by Rich strikes me as high, but what do I know? I'm a (very) low 4 digit collector and the heights of 5 or 6 digits are too tall for this acrophobic.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: THE 2015 SKETCHCOVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD by wolverinehurdler     7 minutes 40 seconds ago

Cool
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Information needed - Thanos chronological appearances by jaeldubyoo     8 minutes 3 seconds ago

Try this list. Disregard the two reprints on top.

http://www.comics.org/search/advanced/pr...is_indexed=None
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Next CLINK auction is starting to stack up some interesting pieces by Bird     8 minutes 36 seconds ago

well, that is a pretty vague estimate.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Preparing for the Blizzard of 2015! by ComicConnoisseur     8 minutes 44 seconds ago

Page 1 of 91 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Silver Washington Quarter Proofs 1942 - 1957 ~ All NGC ~ Some Cameo, One w/ Star
by Mr. Smith Guesser
09:51 AM
Services: Coin Photography
by stldanceartist
07:17 PM
uchiha101 kudos thread
by uchiha101
12:37 AM
GreatCollections - Coin Auctions Today - High Grade Morgans, Moderns, Gold...
by ianrussell
01/25/15 10:15 AM
Comics Marketplace
HICH GRADE PCH, ncluding some ATLAS 4 SALE
by Supernerd
Raw Books, TMNT,
by Web Spinner
FF 52
by GermanFan
500+ No Reserve Orignal Art Lots Closing Tonight (1/27) in ComicLink Auction
by dgillock
Advertisements

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.024 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.