Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Asking prices for OA thoughts by staffman     3 seconds ago

The high prices that you find listed on CAF, I find, can be mixed on how they arrived at that price.

Some prices are high because of sentimental attachment. The one who owns the item tends to overvalue it's worth more than the one who wan
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #2 CLUB: "The Vulture's Prey" by marvelmaniac     42 seconds ago

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit by goldust40     52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: goldust40Oh do shut up.

Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide Squad movie coming by Bosco685     2 minutes 47 seconds ago

Jared Leto Talks More About Playing The Joker In SUICIDE SQUAD And Teases Comic-Con Appearance

Quote:Deadline recently caught up with Jared Leto, and the trade of course asked the actor about his role as The Joker in Suicide Squad.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM : Hulk 181............Finally! by 1950's war comics     3 minutes 35 seconds ago

Yes a nice raw copy ! CGC 6.5 !?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit by ChrisInBaltimore     3 minutes 42 seconds ago

The last thread was interesting, but went in a bad direction quickly... Needless to say...

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Bets and Predictions for the press release!! by MCMiles     3 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mschmidt/

However, in order for CGC to make this change so fast, they've obviously figured out a way to reuse the old Barex inner wells inside the new outer case. I don't know if you've cracked a new case
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #2 CLUB: "The Vulture's Prey" by tbone911t     4 minutes 47 seconds ago

One of the 1st early issues I bought many years ago, too bad about the tape...

Jump to new posts Re: Please grade my Fighting Yank #21! by 1950's war comics     6 minutes 2 seconds ago

NG/0.5
Jump to new posts Re: AKIRA Live from Warner Bros by Bosco685     6 minutes 32 seconds ago

Warner Bros. Is Courting STAR TREK BEYOND Director Justin Lin To Helm Their Live-Action AKIRA Movie

Quote:Warner Bros. is still determined to produce that live-action take on Akira. Its planned adaptation of the classic Manga/Anime
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit by Ijiwaru Sensei     6 minutes 43 seconds ago

Well, it's never as bad as the one side believes, and it's never as good as the other side believes.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Oak, MI- Feb. 15- Nostalgia and Paper Show by Marksvint     7 minutes 22 seconds ago

I've recently had two file servers cancel on me.

Anyone attempting to access my online inventory list can get it from

https://mega.nz/#!IwozmbIC!8oPclm0SbydoNVArbKgXgFGyMNgS_IyMLK1lHN-vYrM

Thanks

Mark
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Superman's Girl Friend Lois Lane #20 by 1950's war comics     9 minutes 37 seconds ago

Yep CGC 6.0 or 6.5
Jump to new posts PGM : Hulk 181............Finally! by Hey Kids, Comics!     10 minutes 24 seconds ago

I've been looking for a raw mid-grade for an awful long time and I finally picked one up at my LCS yesterday. Let's see how I did.

PMG Journals
Jump to new posts Re: ADDING - ONES in JUNE 2016 - HITTING THE TWO THOUSANDS GRADED NOTE MARK posted by STEVE R by Steve in Tampa     11 minutes 2 seconds ago

Love your 69C San Francisco Star.......here's mine.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Bets and Predictions for the press release!! by ChrisInBaltimore     11 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: A-DONISSave your speculations and theories for later. Have patience and wait and see what happens.

After the way the new case was handled, you expect people to swallow the pill with very little in
Jump to new posts Re: WYNONNA EARP on SYFY Channel (April 2016) by Bosco685     11 minutes 44 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Manchester Comic Fair--Sat July 2nd by Grantley Goddard     11 minutes 47 seconds ago

Thanks Ken
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     16 minutes 15 seconds ago

Zack Snyder Reveals Why He Released The BATMAN V SUPERMAN "Communion" Scene

Quote:It had never been done before. Releasing a scene that wasn't in the original theatrical cut just days after the film's world premiere. Wa
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay Coupon 6/24 - $15 off $75+ by s14roller     17 minutes 32 seconds ago

Nice heads-up, thanks for posting
Jump to new posts Re: SILVER SABLE from Sony-Marvel (??) by Bosco685     20 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChrisInBaltimoreI can think of the perfect white haired lady:

Honestly - that would be an INCREDIBLE match!

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Manchester Comic Fair--Sat July 2nd by Ken Aldred     20 minutes 27 seconds ago

I used to enjoy the Piccadilly Plaza comic marts, going regularly from 79 through to 85, until I moved away from the area.

The Golden Orbit marts get very repetitive, with most dealers bringing the same stuff each time. One or two rotat
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Our hearts and prayers go out to Steve and Pam. by ChasingKingKirby     20 minutes 32 seconds ago

Awful, awful news. Cannot imagine how horrible that must be for them. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants by viperdays     21 minutes 19 seconds ago

I bet the Sienkiewicz will be a winner though. That guy is LEGENDARY. Ross , IMO, is the modern day cover artist King and Sienkiewicz is at the round table.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Our hearts and prayers go out to Steve and Pam. by Bosco685     22 minutes 14 seconds ago

Just horrible.

R.I.P.
Page 1 of 80 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
WTB: 1/10 Platinum Eagle ($150) or Maple Leaf ($140)
by Mr. Smith Guesser
06:44 AM
FSH: 2016 ASEs $410 per ROLL DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
07:27 PM
Gold Kennedy PCGS DCAM PF69
by wdrob
01:52 PM
1921-D Walking Liberty half -NGC VF Details on eBay
by cbc
10:39 AM
Comics Marketplace
drbanner's Overflow Booth featuring Gold, Silver, and Bronze Age Comic Books
by drbanner
06:39 AM
WTB: Gil Kane "Ring of the Nibelung"
by faust1103
06:10 AM
Virtual Comic Con XXXIV Trailer Park!
by sckao
03:41 AM
edowens71's VCC XXXIV Overflow Booth - G/S/B RAWS
by edowens71
11:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.