Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants 98 - Slab OR Raw - take your pick by MediumLover     1 minute 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RhymenocerosRaw

Was sold to me as VF-NM. I will say VF or a bit better to be on the safe side.

$225

Back:

Per PM
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: What is a 'classic cover' and who decides? by alxjhnsn     2 minutes 12 seconds ago

Great books can have awful covers.

Awful books can have great covers.

I doubt that there is even a strong correlation between cover quality and story quality.

I really am bothered by the frivolousness of the assignmen
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have? by kimik     3 minutes 9 seconds ago

Does the #1 registry set of Batmans coming up later this month on Clink belong to anyone here? If yes, very nice books!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants 98 - Slab OR Raw - take your pick by MediumLover     3 minutes 46 seconds ago

You have a PM.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OT: What are you listening to as you read the forums tonight? by james1miller     6 minutes 2 seconds ago

About 15 or 20 minutes to

on yahoo live!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comiclink September Auction - post 'em if you got 'em, or got crushed... by trmoore54     6 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mysterioGot the book I was targeting tonight for pretty much exactly what I expected/hoped to pay. It is the last one I need to complete this short set in 6.5 or better.

Happy for
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Be warned APMEX not honest posted by # by wdrob     7 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jpcienkus
I have made many purchases from APMEX. I've never been charged the 9% sales tax. I just double checked my most recent order and there was no sale tax charged. Your situation is odd.

Joe, if m
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Paging Fuelman by The Black Hand     8 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Crazy_HorseI have been being my sweet loveable self.

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd String DC Sci-Fi by beaumonts     8 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Straw-Man
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists by The Black Hand     10 minutes 32 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comiclink September Auction - post 'em if you got 'em, or got crushed... by Bronty     11 minutes 8 seconds ago

post the set!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: This week in your collection? by Silver Surfer     12 minutes 8 seconds ago

Looks great, Dan.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday 1koko! by Silver Surfer     12 minutes 44 seconds ago

HBD George!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Mostly Atlas-Pre Code Stuff by Silver Surfer     13 minutes 11 seconds ago

Super deals on the remaining books.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Equalizer by Meeklo     13 minutes 35 seconds ago

Virtuosity…classic movie!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Graded ASM, IH, NM, XMEN, & XFACTOR by Jay1982     14 minutes 29 seconds ago

It's all good thanks and take care!
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TMNT #1 Club by Junkdrawer     14 minutes 29 seconds ago

under 8k
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Wolverine #1 Deadpool variant raw or slab by Jaydogrules     14 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: strummer2Got this one

Wolverine #1 CGC 8.5, White Pages, First Wolverine As Patch $39

Hi Ken! I think he's referring to wolverine #1 2010, the Deadpool JSC variant.

-J.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Invincible Appreciation Thread by ItsJustRyan     15 minutes 40 seconds ago

Mine

Heroes
1. Allen the Alien
2. Robot
3. Omni-Man
4. Monster Girl
5. Invincible

Villains
1. Angstrom
2. Thragg
3. Conquest
4. Robot
5. Anissa

Honorable Mentio
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants by true_story1011     17 minutes 20 seconds ago

Just order the only two style covers still available. Would've got the other as well... but just so happened upon this listing.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers by Sagii     17 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: comicjack Originally Posted By: SqeggsLate GA ...

That's a beautiful book!

Thanks. I don't collect many non-Barks funny animal books, but some of
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers by Sagii     18 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: G.A.torwhen I think GA Halloween comics, this one always comes to mind

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday 1koko! by thehumantorch     18 minutes 41 seconds ago

Have a wonderful birthday
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The umpire is calling strikes.................. by MediumLover     18 minutes 47 seconds ago

Yes.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2014 Major League Baseball (MLB) thread by mrwoogieman     19 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tth2 Originally Posted By: mrwoogiemanI'm pretty excited about tonight's game.
Sorry woogie, guess you'll have to wait 'til next year.

Page 1 of 90 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Just back from NGC grading...you get first shot before it goes on eBay!
by stldanceartist
07:45 PM
WTB NGC LIBERTAD
by bender9876
06:42 PM
1969 P Roosevelt Dime ~ NGC MS 66 ~ Low Pop ~ $45
by Mr. Smith Guesser
02:33 PM
1954-D Franklin Half Dollar PCGS MS65FBL (old holder)
by Hu-Dey
09/30/14 03:00 PM
Comics Marketplace
New Mutants 98 - Slab OR Raw - take your pick
by Rhymenoceros
10:57 PM
X-Men 94, Spider-Man 11 and Detective Comics 58 This Sunday
by HeritageComics
10:38 PM
Archies: nice stuff including some price variants
by 143ksk
10:34 PM
Tales of Suspense #52 - 1st Black Widow - raw reader/entry level copy
by El Toro Rojo
10:11 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.