Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Star Wars #1-4 35 cent variant (1977) by jterp5     18 seconds ago

for a SW #3 variant
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (TMNT) 1st print by jterp5     42 seconds ago

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The most Rare and expensive Variants? by TheAmazing R.J.S.     1 minute 10 seconds ago

To rare for my blood

http://www.recalledcomics.com/MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic12Million.php
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: To resubmit or not to resubmit, that is the question by nearmint     1 minute 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bomber-bob Originally Posted By: newshane

To clarify, you would have to leave the comic in the yellow label slab when submitting it for pressing.

When I said "crack, press, and re-sub" I didn't
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants #98 CGC 9.2 by Murphy_5     1 minute 35 seconds ago

Seems like a nice looking 9.2? whats up with the book?
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by woowoo     2 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: woowoo

When we going to hook up i am sure you have some books i would love to buy anytime

PM me a list you have for sale and what you want
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Alamo City Comic Con -- September 11-13, 2015 by reptilekingdie     2 minutes 22 seconds ago

The guest list if looking inviting..
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AF 15 0.5 Blue Label by Jordysnordy     2 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gumiho8pm has passed... free bump for a great member

8:00 PM has passed - book is up for grabs.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by jjeanius     2 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Primetime Originally Posted By: jjeaniusVery curious to see what happens with the Tec 27 CBCS 3.0 - and if the price is "soft" relative to CGC. If so, smart money is on a quick resub through CGC. I know if I was in
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FANTASTIC FOUR #5 CLUB : THE DOOM SOCIETY by Ltpink2002     3 minutes 0 seconds ago

I have both books!

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! by krighton     3 minutes 13 seconds ago

Poo, I missed the drama
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Doc Strange 169 - room to grow? by makeminemego     5 minutes 37 seconds ago

DS169 is a cool book with a really great cover, but for me, that's kind of where it ends, and I feel that way about most if not all of the 1968 reboot titles (IM 1, IH 102, IMSM 1, SM 1, Cap 100, NF 1).

Find a nice clean 6.0 and put the
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     5 minutes 48 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     6 minutes 3 seconds ago

Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Pre-Robin Tec Club by Primetime     6 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: woowoo

When we going to hook up i am sure you have some books i would love to buy anytime
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Cover Girls of the DC Universe Statue BATGIRL Statue by mediajunkie     6 minutes 19 seconds ago

Both for $150.00
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     6 minutes 33 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     6 minutes 52 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     7 minutes 8 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     7 minutes 26 seconds ago

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Glitch (Forthcoming 215 Ink) Previews and Co-Creator Q&A by com1cbook     7 minutes 30 seconds ago

Well said. And thanks for reaching out to this crowd.
Keep the thick skin, but please continue to preview the work for us.
I for one welcome your participation.

Maybe we should solicit CGC for a separate forum for creator/fan int
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     7 minutes 46 seconds ago

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FANTASTIC FOUR #5 CLUB : THE DOOM SOCIETY by HarveySwick     8 minutes 0 seconds ago

Very nice!

Do you still have the 7.0 or did you lose it when you upgraded?
Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     8 minutes 7 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Are posts counts important to you? by minisink warrior     8 minutes 22 seconds ago

Page 1 of 81 12345>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1907 M MS61 and 1912 M AU55 NGC Sovereigns for sale
by Zebo
05/25/15 08:04 PM
Added some CC DMPL's to my site.
by blu62vette
05/25/15 01:09 PM
WTB northwest PA nat notes. Corry. spartansburg union city and more
by pennscurrency
05/23/15 07:41 PM
1981-D Roosevelt Dime NGC MS 67 FT
by Mohawk
05/23/15 02:16 PM
Comics Marketplace
Amazing Fantasy 15 cgc 2.5 unrestored blue
by SpiderTurtle
05/25/15 08:47 PM
Avengers #54 Slabbed 9.4 OW Pages
by drestauro
05/25/15 08:36 PM
Misc Hardcovers -- Batman, Green Lantern, DC
by Nosinik
05/25/15 06:41 PM
Bronze Age DC's - All #1 Issues - Could Be The Next Big Thing / 1972-1978
by faster friends
05/25/15 06:35 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.