• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

Your collecting Superhero Dcs now confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, if there is a supernatural theme...I need to diversify my collection. I guess people here forgot I had over 30% of ASM volume I collection CGC 9.4 or better at one point.

These were too good pricewise to neglect them.

You just picked this up in the VCC? I was eyeing that one hard...but it's only a 9.4... shy.gif

Seriously...nice pick up!

Yep, i picked it up off of TeddieMercede (its an undercopy for him 893whatthe.gif) in the VCC.

Yeah, its a lowly 9.4, but second highest graded, as no 9.8's have been slabbed, for what its worth confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks for the compliments Sterling flowerred.gif

...I almost took that myself,...I used to have a 9.6 and never replaced it,...tough book to find in high grade,...congrats!,... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I can not tell you how pumped I am to get this book.

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gifgrin.gifcool.gifsmile.giftakeit.gif

GL87CGC9-1.jpg

...I almost took that myself,...I used to have a 9.6 and never replaced it,...tough book to find in high grade,...congrats!,... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I can not tell you how pumped I am to get this book.

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gifgrin.gifcool.gifsmile.giftakeit.gif

GL87CGC9-1.jpg

Coming from the man with never ending 9.6's coming out of his butt,

Thanks!