Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#2493 - 08/07/02 12:21 PM What do you think of the new interface?
Architecht Administrator Offline

We apologise again for the fault in the moderation. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

It's POSSIBLE that your competitive spirit has displaced your sense of courtesy.

Pedigreed

Loc: Chicago area
Give us your feedback.

I hope you like it.

Arch
What do you think of the new interface?
You may choose only one
It's a huge improvement. I find the system easy to use AND powerful now.
It's a nice improvement. It's still a little awkward, but in general very good.
It doesn't matter to me. I liked the old way just fine.
This is actually more confusing to me than the old way. And I don't like the old way either. Change it again.
I hate voting in polls. If you give me an unrelated choice in the poll, I'll pick that. It's more fun than ACTUALLY giving feedback. Even knowing I can't vote twice. I like ice cream.

Votes accepted starting: 03/03/04 11:04 AM
View the results of this poll.

Hour by hour resolve firmly, like a Roman and a man, to do what comes to hand with correct and natural dignity, and with humanity, independence, and justice. Allow your mind freedom from all other considerations.- Marcus Aurelius -Roman Emperor A.D. 121-180

#2494 - 08/07/02 01:30 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: Architecht]
gmarguli Offline

Slightly Evil

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Los Angeles
What new interface?

#2495 - 08/07/02 01:33 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: gmarguli]

We apologise again for the fault in the moderation. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

It's POSSIBLE that your competitive spirit has displaced your sense of courtesy.

Pedigreed

Posts in this folder are always comment strings attached to news stories on the front page of the collectors' society. Thus... news talk.

http://www.collectors-society.com/news/viewarticle.asp?IDArticle=74

Hour by hour resolve firmly, like a Roman and a man, to do what comes to hand with correct and natural dignity, and with humanity, independence, and justice. Allow your mind freedom from all other considerations.- Marcus Aurelius -Roman Emperor A.D. 121-180

#2496 - 08/07/02 01:47 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: Architecht]
keithdagen Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: Plano, TX
Have to wait until I get some new coins to try it out. How's about you spot me about three grand?

#2497 - 08/07/02 01:52 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: keithdagen]

Pedigreed

LOL, uhm. Sounds good. Where do I send the rubber check?

Arch

#2498 - 08/07/02 01:58 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: Architecht]
gmarguli Offline

Slightly Evil

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Los Angeles
Posts in this folder are always comment strings attached to news stories on the front page of the collectors' society. Thus... news talk.

Oh. I don't read that page.... OK, read it. It's about the Registry. I don't play that game, but if it matters I'll say that the improvements SOUND like they are good.

BTW, I like ice cream.

#2499 - 08/07/02 02:01 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: gmarguli]

Pedigreed

Yah, I figured. (laughing)

Arch

#2500 - 08/07/02 09:36 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: Architecht]
keithdagen Offline

Looks like the results are unanimous (so far).

#2501 - 08/14/02 12:26 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: Architecht]
keithdagen Offline

OK, Arch, I finally got a coin that I could add, and I want to change my vote...

I previously liked ice cream, but now, want to vote between "It doesn't matter, I like the old way" (I did), and "This is more confusing" (it is.)

Where you used to be able to just lump register your pieces on one convenient screen, now you have to go to the set page and do it, adding additional steps. And I had to retry several times before I found the specific screen that I needed.

The new interface may be nice if you are trying to add an entire set at once, but if you are just adding a few upgrades, it seems hard to use.

#2502 - 08/14/02 02:57 PM Re: What do you think of the new interface? [Re: keithdagen]
Hoot Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Big Sky Country
To me it's just a different way of getting to the same spot. I agree with Keith about the drawbacks and I don't like the idea of having to create a set in order to register coins. (That sounds odd huh?) Anyway, overall, it may matter more as to what you think is easiest to manage Arch.

Hoot
I beg you to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Donít search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without ever noticing it, live your way into the answer. ~Rainer M. Rilke

Signature set: Transitional Pieces of 1836-40

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  ngcmod, dena, Jay Turner, CCGmod0, PaulS., Barbara T, Keith Zaner, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: Some Monster Rainbow Franklins and Washingtons! Prices lowered!!!
by PCcoins
12:10 PM
Gold Kennedy proofs unopened box of 5, sealed from mint. issue price +shipping.
by AHFreak
12:02 PM
TOP POP COINS FOR SALE ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED
by wmfielding
11:32 AM
FS: 1922-P NGC MS-64* STAR
by jerseycat10
10:48 AM
Comics Marketplace
Amazing Spider-man #4 CAMPBELL VARIANTS CGC 9.8 - Color Sketch & Reverse
by Par2ch
DTACOLLECTIBLES.COM-
9/2/14 UPDATE-NEW ARRIVALS-FF #45, 67-HFH-ACTION 1 REPRINTS

by TopNotch
01:19 PM
Doc McCoy's Old Fashioned Slab/Raw/HC & TPB Sale
by Doc McCoy
12:18 PM
High Grade Silver Bronze and Some Keys Including ASM 194 9.8
by PeasOfCrap
12:05 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 18 queries. Zlib compression enabled.