• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to greggy for answering my WTB thread and hooking me up with a very nice and very hard to find Best of Blue Ribbon Digest #68. Only need two more to complete my run.(43,58)
Thanks, glad to be of some help.

Negative kudos to Comcasthawk for welching on the Strange Tales 110 he agreed to buy. Thanks for nothing ya jagoff. thumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gif

Kudos to Sir Ped Ro, who came on a little too strong because I didn't respond to messages.......Sorry I do have other things to do in my life....But I appreciate you accepting my " Not interested" offer....I wish I could buy something from you.

No sarcasm or anything intended in this post

Negative kudos to Comcasthawk for welching on the Strange Tales 110 he agreed to buy. Thanks for nothing ya jagoff. thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

buyers from my last sales thread = 13

have made payment or confirmed sending payment = 12

haven't heard from = 1 (guess who)

honest feedback from October = priceless

Kudos to...(I hope I am not forgetting anyone...)

Pirate for a great Blue Beetle #1

Halasraiders for signed Watchmen book

Skinny_White_Boy for fantastic Hulk books (great grader!) and he sent me Canadian money as a freebie...more on that later